All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1221 22nd St Nw, Washington, DC, 20037, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great location for sightseeing and restaurants."
Concierge was very helpful, housekeeping was very sweet.
Angela
"it's far from subway station"
It was difficult find this hotel from subway station.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Not what i expected from a Marriott"
I was given a room at the end of the meeting room floor overlooking the adjoining hvac units. To top it off the room ac unit was always buzzing. I was told that there would be no charge for internet access yet there was a $13 charge for each night. So you need to examine the bill. I would say that most do not so Marriott slips away with the internet charge
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great hotel near Georgetown"
Everything was great until I got the bill slid under the door with a bunch of extra charges on it.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Gem
"Charge for WiFi in 2014?"
The hotel was clean and the personnel was professional but I can't believe that they charge for WiFi and don't provide complementary water in the room. Very disappointing to have to pay for both at a hotel of this caliber.
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Nice hotel well located."
We had a good experience. Everything was fine except food was a little pricey.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Hotel Review"
I loved your hotel and the staff was wonderful. The room was beautiful and large and very clean, but it was noisy. In addition, the bed was hard as a rock. Everything else was great though. Thank you.
4 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Nina
"5 stars proces and 1 star service and conditions"
I paid almost $500 per night. I had to ask every day at 4:00 pm when I got back to clean the room The hotel conditions are bad (I had to ask for a room change because of an unbearable odor) and old. There was a meeting from the IMF and World Bank and the hotel was full. Prices and services were outrageous. One of my worst experiences.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Carlos
"i will back there for sure"
excellent and good place to rest and near from all interesting place
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Jorge
"Visit to DC"
Nice hotel. Will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Hotel provided what we needed"
We didn't need a pricey, luxury hotel as we didn't expect to spend much time there and wouldn't have wanted to pay for luxury. This hotel was fine. The location was a little farther from the Mall than we would have liked but we alternated using the Metro and walking so it was ok. The room was satisfactory, clean with a refrigerator and the 2 beds we requested. The only problem we had was when we first arrived. The room had been set up but was short of towels and had no hairdryer. A fellow on the evening shift was very helpful in getting what we needed. There was some noise from the street but we're not accustomed to living in a city. Besides, after spending 12 hour days running all over and trying to see all that DC has to offer, we were exhausted and sleep came easy.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Xena
"Small room for 4 guest"
I booked a room with double beds and made sure I advised it would be 4 adults. Three females accompanied me so we didn't mind having to share a bed but its nearly impossible to be comfortable in two twin sized beds. Then during check in i was treated like they were fitting me in although I had a reservation. The room was so small we could barely fit the uncomfortable roll out bed we had to request in the room. For almost 200.00 a night I expected more elbow room. Clean room but the shower looked like a high school locker room shower.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Regina
"Friendly staff"
Very friendly staff throughout the hotel. Location is ok, 8-10 mins walk to either subway station.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
run down for price, paid $400,night for a hotel room worth $89...
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
washington marriot
"Excellent Service!"
Very welcoming staff - easy to talk to and they were very appreciative of my business. Good room that had what I needed and very comfy beds. Only wish I could have stayed longer!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Nice... of course, it's a Marriott"
Very competent business class hotel.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
mjc331
"Didn't get what I asked for, but still had fun"
I asked for 2 double bed rooms next together, and they originally have me rooms on opposite ends of the hotel!! However, the manager was able to get me two rooms next together although they were king beds...doesn't really work with 3 people in each room. They did give us roll away cots, but not quite the same as beds. We made it work and had a good time, but would've been nice to get what I paid for.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
A.B.
"Why must I complain to get anywhere!"
I am totally amazed that a hotel that is far from booked, would put me in the absolute worst room in the hotel. If I did not speak up I would have had a miserable time in a cramped room with a tiny bathroom, and tiny closet, facing a roof with ventilators. When I said the room was not acceptable, I was given a large outside room with a large bath and sitting area and closet. I might understand this if the hotel was totally booked, but it was quite empty on a Labor Day Weekend. I am also quite disappointed in the Maid service, to the point of having to put a sign on the bed to change the sheets, as they were not changed after the first night of my stay. Unfortunately, I was unable to have the coffee service in the room after the first day, as the coffee cups were never replaced during the remaining days of the trip.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
AZ
"Not a regular marriot."
Rented a double bed room, got a king with a roll out bed. Rooms are small and it was crowded with a family of four. Put my car in valet parking and got it back all scratched up and dented.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
jonah
"Safe and Friendly."
Stayed here for a Georgetown visit. Not super close, but walkable. Safe. Parking is expensive, but convenient if you have to bring your car to DC. Recommend to leave it behind.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"hotel was great but the view was terrible."
we really enjoyed the location, close to shopping areas.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
E.
"Nice hotel, close to Metro & GWU."
I want to say a big "thank you" to Genet at the front desk. Genet was so helpful in adjusting my room type considering how the hotel was full. She gave me invaluable information when it was time for me to check out, I wish there were more people like her at area hotels. There was also a young man (I can't remember his name) that saw how tired & frustrated I was and he gave me a choice of several beverages, no charge, just to ease my tension. The bellman was attentive, pointed me in the right direction when going about town and called a cab quickly when needed. I would definitely stay here again just because of the staff.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Andrea
Nice size clean rooms, several very good restaurants close by.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Bad review: dirty sheets, bad night room service."
The bed sheets were dirty. No immediate correction No internet or breakfast included. Overrated.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Staff was wonderful , location was great."
It was a very positive experience staying at the Washington Marriott , great location , staff was great.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Great find"
Quiet hotel. Upscale lobby. Food prices are high but restaurants around the corner . Staff friendly
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Very comfortable"
Everything at this hotel was excellent. Great restaurant and bar.pool was nice too.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
jason
"2 sleepless nights"
I arrived in the evening, left imediatly for dinner and to buy personal things in Walgreen that in the same building. When I try to sleep it was impossible. There was constant blowing nose. Two floor bellow on the roof all compressors making sounds and in bathroom was especially loud. I called and ask to give me quite room but hotel was booked complitely. I was given ear plugs that helped a little. The next day I was moved to room facing street and no noise. All day I was out and at night discover that toilet was clogged and water start runing and flooded bathroom and outside. The hotel worker came and stop the flood and put a blow-dry machine in the room. I refuse to move. Otherwise this hotel serves my need perfect and I'll stay in my future visit to D.C.
4 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Esfir Ross
"Hidden costs"
Parking is added to your hotel bill and is very expensive per night. Internet is an additional fee. Morning coffee again is very expensive. If you do the advanced purchase you can save on the room. That's what we did. Hotel is clean, rooms are very nice and quiet. Checkout is at noon but are card was deactivated by 10 am. We had to get one of get one of the hotel staff to let us back in after a morning walk and breakfast. Whole Foods is right down the road and has a great selection of pre cooked or cook to order foods.
Zranger
"Not up to Marriott standards"
The rooms were clean and elegantly furnished, but very small and poorly maintained. The bed was comfortable, but the paint was peeling in our bathroom, and the door didn't shut because the door frame had settled. If you're a Marriott Gold member, definitely avoid this hotel. They took three tries over the course of two days to get our room keys coded for access to the lounge, and when we finally got in, the free breakfast was being cleaned up half an hour early. The staff was rude and unapologetic about both the breakfast and the issues with room key, as if we were inconveniencing them for asking them to do what they were supposed to do in the first place. The only staff who were nice were the cleaning staff: They greeted us in the hallway, and wrote us a thank-you note for leaving a tip. If you're not a Marriott Gold member, you probably want to avoid this hotel as well, given the large number of good alternatives in the area. You won't get free wifi or free breakfast at this Marriott anyway, but the Best Western down the street includes them, looks nice, and costs less.
Response by Washington Marriott Georgetown
Thank you for choosing the Washington Marriott Georgetown and recognizing our clean, well furnished rooms and great cleaning staff. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in the concierge lounge and with your room keys. We do value your feedback and will ensure that we use it for retraining purposes to improve our service to all of our future valued guests. Once again, I would to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and we do hope to see you when you return to the nation's capital.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Really nice, but no complementary breakfast is a negative. Expensive, but you know that when you book it; seems like they would include the Fuji water on the night stand. Maybe it's just me.
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
Nice location, clean, and comfortable. Pool was disappointing and the $36 per day parking was a little steep too
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Antonella
"Positive Experience"
We had a great two nights here. The bed in particular was very comfortable. Service was great and the hotel was clean. The popcorn ceilings were unfortunate, but did not interfere with our stay. For the price, I think that in-room wi-fi and a continental breakfast should have been included.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Needs a makeover"
Nice location and generally clean but stuck in the 20th century.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice Hotel Near DuPont"
The staff were very professional and caring. Their room service was spectacular. Would recommend you order some breakfast if you know your doing some good drinking before. Best hangover breakfast ever.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Ryan
"Stay Away, many better option across the street!"
Old, pop corn ceilings in rooms, coat of paint can't cover up the desperate room remodleing this property needs, parking staff was excellent as was hotel manager Kori (true professional) and James...but some of the other duty manager's (Madison?) was rude. Valet, bell and room service staff was nice as was lobby (v. well updated) but bathrooms and rooms are very sub standard and not worthy of half the rate charged! We booked 5 rooms for our VIP's but only 1 was satisfied with their stay!
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great Hotel, Cramped Parking"
Overall the hotel was great. The room we stayed in (two double beds) was very comfortable, the lobby was very nice, and the staff were very friendly and accomodating. However, I would not recommend the hotel for parking. We did the self-park option (rather than valet) and found getting in and out of the basement parking garage kind of inconvenient. It's very small with lots of columns and service equipment taking up space. We wondered how you're supposed to get out if another vehicle is coming in since there's only one lane in and out. If you're staying over the weekend it's very doable to find on-street parking that you don't have to pay for. If you're staying during the week just shell out the extra money to have the valet park for you. It will be worth it and the hotel is definitely worth a stay.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Awful"
They only allowed us to have breakfast for one person in our room and charge us $25 for a horrible breakfast. If there are two people in the room they both should have breakfast. The front desk clerks were very rude. I would not recommend this place to anyone else.
Response by Washington Marriott Georgetown
Dear Atina, Thank you for staying with us at the Washington Marriott and providing feedback. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We do have weekend packages that offer breakfast for two guests but you may have booked our business package which includes breakfast for one person in the rate. I do apologize for this miscommunication and hope that you would offer us another chance to serve you in our nation's capital.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
atina
Not the best Marriott in the US , old and depressing looking room
Response by Washington Marriott Georgetown
Thank you for staying with us and providing feedback about your stay. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced while you were here. We have just completed our lobby renovation with a fabulous new look and will also be upgrading our restaurant and other areas in the near future, I know these updates will be to your approval and you will definitely enjoy your stay with us the next time you return to our location.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Just the right place for a parent helping a GWU grad move to his next apartment
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Overall, this hotel served its purpose. Room was clean, beds were comfy, great shower pressure. Hotel lobby is really nice and was very busy. I ate at the bar one night and the club was great. Problem is the bars drink prices are pretty high and parking is really high. I guess that could be expected because you're in DC. Overall this was a good place.
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
Jeremy
"Perfectly serviceable"
Could use a little sprucing up. Nice pool
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
Nice hotel, a bit of a walk to many of the tourist spots. The bathroom didn't have a light, one had one in the shower. I'd probably wouldn't stay there again mostly because I'd want to try another place.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
Ben
"CLASS REUNION"
SUPER SERVICE WELL RUN HOTEL GREAT LOCATION IN THE CENTER OF GEORGETOWN
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Just Okay"
I guess I'm used to Marriotts for business and there is a big difference between those and hotels catering primarily to tourists. This seems primarily a tourist hotel and the lobby is the first tip off with lots of confused and tired people loitering around. That said, the room is equipped with the typical Marriott comforter beds and they are indeed comfortable. The room was nice. i could have done without the maid leaving the shower head turned so that the water would come streaming out onto the floor however. A fifteen minute walk to Georgetown and they don't gouge you for parking.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Ed
"Nice hotel. Close to DC monuments and museums."
Liked the hotel, location and staff. The breakfast buffet cost was too high for the average quality of the food items. We will recommend the hotel to all and will stay there again.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Nice Room, Good Location"
This hotel was very nice especially for the price point. It was clean and the staff was extremely friendly. Only downside is the parking garage is very narrow which can make parking larger vehicles tough. Other than that, it is very centrally located, right near Dupont and Foggy Bottom metro stops. Would stay there again.
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Great location, room was way too hot"
Hotel was fine, great location. But our room was SO hot and the thermostat didn't go above 69 degrees, the windows didn't open. It was so balmy and awful sleeping conditions. I wouldn't stay there again.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Was in DC visiting my daughter over Easter Weekend. Nice hotel within walking distance of a lot of good restaurants in G'town. No complaints at all. Its safe to say that I'll be staying there on my next trip to town.
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Peter Groninger
"Nice hotel great location"
Overall the hotel was great. The hot tub was closed one day and cold the next which was disappointing. The staff was great and very helpful with directions and taxis. Free coffee in the lobby would have made the trip perfect.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014