All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1221 22nd St Nw, Washington, DC, 20037, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Clean
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Nice place for the price in Georgetown"
Room was great and the staff was wonderful. It was very clean and a nice place to stay in the heart of Georgetown. I could not get the coffee maker to make coffee. It started but it never actually made the coffee. We just ended up going to Starbucks at the end of the block.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Christine
"Not Marriott Quality"
A friend and I stayed here during our weekend trip to DC. Upon checking in, we were told that we needed to use a credit card to authorize our reservation and that it wouldn't be charged. I gave the lady my credit card and within seconds I received a text notification from Discover that I was charged. This was an issue because I told her that wasn't the card I wanted to use during checkout and my friend & I were going to split the cost. Then she told me it was an extra fee for incidentals on top of the amount she just charged me. She kept asking for help and didn't seem to know how to communicate with me about the policy in addition to charging us for things that were already included in our rate via Expedia, ie. parking, internet and breakfast. After she charged us the money upfront she looks at us and says'I gave you your room key' and I looked at her and said may I have a receipt!! So once we got our luggage, we were escorted down the dark, muggy hallway by a very nice bell hopper. The room was average size with a wonderful view of construction & the back of another building upon looking out of the window. The bathroom was very small yet clean & ceiling tiles were dirty. The room smelled like mold and didn't have the refrigerator we requested. So a guy rolled up a refrigerator on a dolly and plugged it in. The air conditioning kept our drinks colder than the refrigerator. Breakfast was great. Upon checking out the guy told us we were charged too much & he refunded our money
Other trip May 25, 2015
jasmyn
"A fine hotel in Georgetown"
The location of hotel was very important for my stay in DC. The hotel staff were very helpful, professional and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Margaret
"Friendly Staff, Comfortable rooms"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Neighborhood was a bit quiet at night but very walkable to most areas such as Georgetown, white house, memorials. Room was clean, cleaning staff was nice and service oriented. Enjoyable and comfortable stay, would stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"Trip to washington for two persons."
We spent a week in the hotel. Upside Very friendly hotel staff. Responsive and attentive. Downside The restaurant is not up to the standard. Is average or less , the breakfast buffet limited, and more expensive than surrounding hotels. The menu is limited and the quality not very good.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Raul
"Nice hotel, location and staff"
The location is excellent in downtown close to everything, hotel staff was wonderful. Great room comfort. Excellent restaurant!! Facilities were very good!! The only problem is that the housekeeping staff work every day in our room was poor, sometimes they would only donthe bed, and not even collect the trash or clean the bath.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Eduardo
"Highly recommended hotel."
We had a great time and stay at this hotel. Everyone was helpful and friendly, and the accommodations were very nice.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Lynn
"Very Mixed experience"
Parking- $40/day Wifi- 12.95/day breakfast -18.95/day Enough said
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice central location"
Hotel and staff beyond reproach. Centrally located (if you like to walk) - DuPont Circle, the Mall, and Georgetown.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
pj
"What's up with this?"
Dingy
5 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good for a business trip."
I had a short meeting at WDC but my wife stayed with me and enjoyed very much both the surroundings as well closeness to the mall with all museums. Hotel is a standard Marriott in traditional American style - nothing special in sense of esthetic appeal or originality. And it is also relatively expensive.
6 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Vladimir
"A good hotel"
For 40 years I used to live in the DC area but recently sold my home and now I stay in hotels when having business in DC. Now I spend time in the guest rooms of the many DC hotels I would have meetings in and can compare them to others I would stay in in other cities and countries. Not surprising, the hotels in DC are as good as those in other cities. The Marriott here was as good as others I have stayed in. It's a good hotel at a reasonable rate.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Comfortable and well located"
The hotel suited our needs well. We were in Washington for an event and not spending much time in the hotel. It was comfortable and well located. Staff was extremely helpful.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"winter trip"
Had a great family time on this winter weekend
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
sanjay
"comfortable and well situated"
Unpretentious hotel which offers a whole series of services. The staff are warm and welcoming. The location is great close to Georgetown, Dupont Circle, George Washington University, and the World Bank.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Would visit again"
The only disappointment was that our room (two double beds) was not ready even though we arrived close to 7pm. The front desk staff was very attentive to us during the delay, and we were offered a different room type at no additional cost because the wait was going to be a while. Each employee we encountered during our stay greeted us. It was nice to be surrounded by pleasant staff.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Very nice and great location."
Very nice hotel. Excellent location - not far to walk to the metro. Comfortable lobby bar to watch basketball game.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very nice place to stay in DC"
Great, close to my needs
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Jose
Good experience, great staff, older hotel but rooms are still clean. Would recommend
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Awesome Service"
All of the staff was very helpful.. All questions answered in more depth than asked(which was even more helpful than I knew I needed)... Also we requested late check out and they were more than accommodating with a 1pm check out!
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Ashley
Beds not very comfortable and you hear all noise from street. Overal hotel was clean, nice and staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Ana
Location, room, and staffeta were perfect. I would definitely stay there on my next trip to DC. Great value as well.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Deme
"Why not"
Confortable and spacious room. No safe box, fridge only available if requested. Good in-door swimming pool. Restaurant and bar close at 11 pm.
3 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Michel
The hotel staff were very helpful, the room was clean. Bar food was great and service very good.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Very enjoyable and helpful staff that was willing to make us as comfortable as possible. Rooms and bathrooms were a little small, but not terrible.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Rachael
"Nice hotel.Staff was very friendly."
We stayed at the Marriott for 5 days. The breakfast there was great! The beds were a little uncomfortable though. It was about a 20-25 minute walk to "the mall"... Which isn't too bad. Overall, we had a pretty good experience with this hotel.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Comfortable Hotel for Business or Pleasure"
Enjoyed the stay. Hotel staff very friendly, especially in 7th floor Marriott Reward Lounge. Location not convenient to Metro Station if that is priority. 10 min walk so weather becomes a factor.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Georgetown"
Great experience just wish jacuzzi was working. Great staff at hotel. Delicious breakfast, comfortable rooms.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Nathalia
"Very good experience!"
I went to DC just to relax for a few days and had great time over there. The hotel staff is very friendly and the hotel very lean and comfortable. There are good restaurants in the area, but NOT many. The location is okay for tourists.
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
FERNANDO
"Nice hotel, Great location"
Everything was great except the pool was closed. The bar was a bit over priced, but the room was great and lots of great places to eat nearby.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
scott
"Nice hotel within distance of many attractions."
Our stay was wonderful. The room was beautiful and comfortable. The hotel was walking distance of many attractions. The metro was also nearby.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"old hotel"
lobby id nice.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Zijing
They did not have a scale in the room or available in the hotel for me to weigh luggage for flight. Bed a little too soft.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
elise
"Park yourself and save some money."
Great stay, great rate, found on the street parking and saved $38 valet charge. Parking is not monitored on weekends after 6pm and in some cases 10pm. You need to pay close attention to the meter stickers to be sure, but you can save some money parking yourself.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
JOSEPH D
"Terrible room"
no hot water at all, AC extremely loud, key cards disprogrammed daily, package delivered were informed not ready and then they found, no free wifi, I was for 5 days and front desk didn't have all the information of my booking. Bad experience over all
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jorge
"nice hotel in George town"
Was there with my family for school alumni. Staff was courteous and helpful
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Marriott Georgetown, Washington DC"
nice accommodations, great location
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Samuel
"Good business hotel"
Stayed in the business wing. It was being cleaned when I arrived, so that did not thrill me. But after that was handled, my wife and I enjoyed our stay. The staff made sure we were situated away from noisy construction going on, which was nice.
Was good had fun only issue was we checked in a day late due to medical emergency. I contacted expedia and they said they contacted the hotel to let them know and when we went to check on the hotel said our reservation was cancelled. I don't know if I would book thru expedia again bit the actual hotel was nice
"Great location for sightseeing and restaurants."
Concierge was very helpful, housekeeping was very sweet.
Angela
"it's far from subway station"
It was difficult find this hotel from subway station.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Not what i expected from a Marriott"
I was given a room at the end of the meeting room floor overlooking the adjoining hvac units. To top it off the room ac unit was always buzzing. I was told that there would be no charge for internet access yet there was a $13 charge for each night. So you need to examine the bill. I would say that most do not so Marriott slips away with the internet charge
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great hotel near Georgetown"
Everything was great until I got the bill slid under the door with a bunch of extra charges on it.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Gem
"Charge for WiFi in 2014?"
The hotel was clean and the personnel was professional but I can't believe that they charge for WiFi and don't provide complementary water in the room. Very disappointing to have to pay for both at a hotel of this caliber.
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Nice hotel well located."
We had a good experience. Everything was fine except food was a little pricey.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Hotel Review"
I loved your hotel and the staff was wonderful. The room was beautiful and large and very clean, but it was noisy. In addition, the bed was hard as a rock. Everything else was great though. Thank you.
4 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Nina
"5 stars proces and 1 star service and conditions"
I paid almost $500 per night. I had to ask every day at 4:00 pm when I got back to clean the room The hotel conditions are bad (I had to ask for a room change because of an unbearable odor) and old. There was a meeting from the IMF and World Bank and the hotel was full. Prices and services were outrageous. One of my worst experiences.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Carlos
"i will back there for sure"
excellent and good place to rest and near from all interesting place
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Jorge
"Visit to DC"
Nice hotel. Will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Hotel provided what we needed"
We didn't need a pricey, luxury hotel as we didn't expect to spend much time there and wouldn't have wanted to pay for luxury. This hotel was fine. The location was a little farther from the Mall than we would have liked but we alternated using the Metro and walking so it was ok. The room was satisfactory, clean with a refrigerator and the 2 beds we requested. The only problem we had was when we first arrived. The room had been set up but was short of towels and had no hairdryer. A fellow on the evening shift was very helpful in getting what we needed. There was some noise from the street but we're not accustomed to living in a city. Besides, after spending 12 hour days running all over and trying to see all that DC has to offer, we were exhausted and sleep came easy.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014