All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
3000 North Loop West Frwy, Houston, TX, 77092, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Too much construction in area"
Too much construction in the area and this hotel is not in a great location. Older hotel, room A/C hummed so loud I eventually just turned it off.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Clean and good amenities."
My visit was super... The road construction made it difficult to get around to eating places, however the hotel Resturant food was wonderful . Both lunch and the breakfast buffet . I would stay again. The staff was also very nice and helpful.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Gwindelon
"Searching for our new home in Houston"
We stayed here for four days while we search for our new home in Houston . The hotel was very accommodating for our two small dogs that were traveling with us. Rooms are very clean and comfortable . I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling for family or business purposes.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
herman
"Great Houston visit"
We didn't plan on staying in Houston but it got late. We went on-line and went to Hotels.com and got the closest hotel. Amazing customer service and super clean. We enjoyed our stay. No hassle check-in. We will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Maria
"Ok hotel over all"
Beds were too hard. Hot tub was accessible through fitness room after hrs.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"not good value"
Not good
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Avoid"
Construction taking place around the hotel making it a difficult place to reach.Rooms are old and overall poor value.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
kk
"Average"
Hotel staff would not bring a simple bottle opener up to room. "Room service is closed." -Hotel Front Desk
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
business travel
"Great and welcoming hotel!"
Staff was welcoming and went out of their way to be sure all was right. I was grateful for it's "pet-friendly" policy as I travel with my dog. Room was very comfortable, good lighting, great bed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"ok Hotel"
Hotel was OK good location. Front desk was slow and hard to work with. Rooms could use some updating.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Clean,classy,nice friendly clerks"
Great experience - enjoyed the late dining - was convenient !
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
non-smoker
"Friendly and clean"
awesome!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Alexandria
"Hwy Noise!"
There is too much noise from the highway! You cannot sleep because of that.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very good but....."
Nice and clean There is a freeway under construcion and nobody tell us about that Very noisy outdoor But a quiet room
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
carl
"Great Service..scenery outside hotel"
Great room, great service..the construction going on really takes away from the hotel and the views in the rooms on either side are not that great..but a nice place to stay all in all
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Not that great. Very disappointed for a Starwood H"
When I got there, there was a dog barking in one of the neighboring rooms and kids running up and down the hall after midnight. I ran water in the bathtub and it was yellow. The tile around the bathtub was dirty. The door to the bathroom at the inside bottom was splintered...could use a new door. I called down to check out and per the book in the instructions that were in the room, you can check out by calling 0 and telling them you are checking out and then leave the key in your room. The person that answered the phone said I had to bring the key downt to the lobby. When I told her that is not what it said in the instructions, she said, "fine, leave it in the room", then she hung up in my ear (like she slammed the phone down).
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Rebecca
I stay in this hotel so nice place to stay I never had a problem onto last time I was there I was Help by tomme at from desk and she was NOT NICE, just start raising her voice to me i'm to the point I asked her to not raise her voice.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Edwin
"Can't wait to book again"
Great hotel. Staff was very responsive and helpful. Housekeeping only visits every other day so you have to request it daily. Room service was good. For sure would book again.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Was good good service
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Edwin
"A fun get away!!"
I had a great stay. Only downfall is the construction in the area.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Krista
"Conveniently located hotel"
Nice and comfortable hotel, next to freeways and with free parking.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Grand ol Sheraton"
Great hotel, the current road construction and geographical position of hotel makes it drop a point or two from being a perfect stay. Hotel is great but is starting to show it's age.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Fernando
It was very pleasant. The hotel staffers were very friendly and helpful. Our only complaint would pertain to selfish, inconsiderate guests who allow the room doors to slam-shut when leaving or entering their rooms. Drives me crazy.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Wonderfull wedding stay"
Everything was great. We were just sorry we couldnt stay longer. We WILL be back. Thank you all. Oh you might want to turn your hot water down a bit. It is scalding
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"shop owners from pretty woman as desk clerks"
I'm not the best dresser you've ever met but I'm not a hobo or anything, the front desk was looking at me with a "what are you doing here" kind of attitude, gave me trouble checking in, guess they didn't think I was good for it. No Continental breakfast but hey there's a restaurant on the first floor that'll give you a Belgian waffle for 13.50.. give me a break, use the money else where, they don't think it's worth the paper it's printed on.
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
rachel
The bar closes earlier than we liked, but other than that it's a great place to stay and we'll be back next time!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
We had to travel to Houston because of death in the family. We always stay at this hotel because it is one of the best in Houston. We arrived early and I was not feeling well and needed to rest; Ramona at the front desk went out of her way to get us in our room so we could rest. She was courteous and very nice great customer service; thank you Ramona. The next day we went to breakfast and our waitress was again as always Dee she is a Godsend. Dee serve us and comforted us she is great. What a great stay in sprite of the occasion
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Archville
"enjoyed"
Ww enjoyed it .. the breakfast was expensive. Overall it was nice
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Mr."
Enjoyed my stay. Customer service was very helpful. There was a lot of construction in the area but the desk employees were very helpful in showing how to get around.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
james
"Communication with Housekeeping needs to be better"
Good location. My only complains were that the bathroom was so little that I hit my head on the towel rack as I was turning the shower on. Also, I had the do not disturb sign on door, but I had three different Housekeeping knock on door and then apologist after I told them I was still there.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Mercedes
"not recommended"
The highway construction around this place is an issue, but they should direct some of the road crew to do some repairs at the hotel while they're at it. It's just a little run down, dingy and sad. People are nice enough, but the area and the property needs help.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Alexei
"Good place to stay with a dog (and a husband)"
I was in Houston for a seminar with my dog and decided to bring my husband along to make a mini vacation out of it. The Sheraton Brookhollow is very dog friendly, providing a clean potty area. We enjoyed in room dining the first night and ate in the on site restaurant the second night as well as breakfast buffet on Sunday. Food is a little pricey but very good. Rooms are ample size and quite clean considering the age of the hotel. Every staff member we encountered was couteous and professional.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Location was not so good. Construction all around.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
It is an ok hotel it is dated old furniture and carpet need improve ok for the praise
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
naif
"Hotel Convenient to Office"
I moved into the hotel because I knew there would be an intensive few days of work coming up, and our partner's office was next door. The first day i slept in a room which smelled, but not enough to make me request a change… Mistake. When I turned up the air conditioner there was an intense odor of mildew. So bad I could not sleep. The next day I asked them to change my room... which they did without hesitation. Otherwise the hotel was passable… and in fact
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Albert
free parking...bed a little stiff...
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Personable staff, nice restaurant/bar with in-room service. Was mid-way for major sports attractions and visiting friends.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Ellen
"Hotel Stay for Football game"
Lots of construction at this time around the hotel, otherwise was good
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice clean and quiet hotel"
Nice hotel, well situated, good pool we enjoyed everything about our stay but missed not having a fridge n the room. Safes in the room would also have been most, welcome!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
butlers
"houston holiday"
I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel, comfortable beds, and close enough to everything I did that weekend with friends.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
charlie lee
"Nice."
We had no problems checking in or checking out. The room was nice and the price of the room was good. Overall it was a good stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Pat
"LSU Vs. Wisconsin in Houston"
We have stayed Sheraton Houston Brookhollow many times and have never been disappointed.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Don
"Hotel Resraurant and Bar"
Bring CASH when dinning at this Particular Hotel! Just trust me!!!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Sales Man
"Great staff and friendly services"
Road construction was very bad
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
LaRay Doyle
They did a beautiful job making us comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great!"
Great hotel! only bad thing there is to much construction around it (610 loop).
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Tony
Very nice hotel and staff! I would recommend it to friends and family.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Location and staff"
Location was very nice for my need and staffs ware nice.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Family traveler
Man at front desk was very polite. Room was nice and very clean. I was really impressed by this hotel.
Cindy