All hotels in Rancho Mirage, California, United States of America
41-000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice place to come with kids, hotel needs some upgrading.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Winderful!"
The entire week was beautiful! The staff at Omni go above and beyond their jobs. Every single employee we dealt with was so kind and very helpful. To Dave the bell man to Bethann in house keeping. the grounds are beautiful and so well maintained. Our room was in a great location over looking the lawns. I cannot wait to go back, it will be like seeing old friends.
Other trip May 26, 2015
57 and female
"a great place to relax & unwind"
Nice rooms, great staff and a nice little water park. We will be back.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Lazy River :)"
This was our 3rd time in this resort and as always it was fantastic. It's dog friendly, easily accessible, clean and the staff was extremely cordial and attentive. There are always tons of kids poolside, but there is also an adult pool which is much more peaceful.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Marty
"Family hotel"
Good for kids
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
Anwar
"Great Spa"
Awesome! My husband and I had a wonderful time. The spa was a perfect getaway for us. We are sure to return.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Marianne
"omni"
Coffee maker in the room was very dusty. And they should use sealed cups instead of providing mugs in the room. The facility itself was nice and clean.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Great hotel for both adults and kids, and an excellent location in proximity to area restaurants and shopping.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Omni stay"
Staff at the adult pool lacked attentiveness to any service requested. Took about 30 minutes to get someone to order from. Slow service on a slow day. Over stay was okay, resort did not have amenities for the price you pay.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Anne
"happy family"
the kids loved the pool area. facility was beautiful and peaceful. enjoyed our time.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Fun (but pricey) hotel for a girls' getaway"
Planned a college girlfriend reunion here because of the great pools and lazy river... thoroughly enjoyed floating down the river, and loved the "pods" at the Adult Pool where 3 of us could giggle and reminisce together. Comfy beds, nicely appointed rooms.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Relaxation"
I absolutely love this place! I never wanted to leave lol. The staff was amazing on our stay no complaints whatsoever. I definitely recommend getting massages and enjoying the spa as well as the lazy river. The restaurants were amazing as well.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Dayzers
"Great, but crowded"
Stayed for one night as a Mother's day getaway with our 2 year old and a friend and her tween daughter. The day we arrived we managed to get lounge chairs by the pool but they were far from the sand area where we wanted to spend most our time; the next morning we lined up a few minutes before pool area opened and managed to get chairs by the sand but they went quick. The lazy river was so packed that you had to stand by an entry point and wait quite a while for an empty floatie. I had called regarding the mother's day brunch several days before our visit and was told by a BluEmber restaurant employee that reservations wouldn't be necessary; on the morning of, I called again and was told that the brunch was completely booked. Since brunch plans were shot, we just ordered poolside that morning as soon as the grill opened and got our food relatively quickly; other families who ordered later waited an hour for food. The front desk did allow us a late checkout at 1pm rather than the standard 11am. Overall, it's a great resort with plenty to do for all ages (our 2 year old loved the sand area and the splash/fountain area, the tween loved the slides and the pool and we all loved the lazy river), it's just that the crowds can make an otherwise relaxing getaway somewhat stressful. I'd return for a second visit but next time I'd try for an off weekend or weekday.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"great service"
Great service. Ran into some issues with the beds in our room, but Cory the manager went out of his way to accommodate us during a sold out mother's day weekend. Great place. Will definitely go again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"nice stay, but could have been better"
Little did we know the entire first day, we were not as safe as we should have been. I room door didn't even lock. For the first 24 hours, anyone could have walked into our room day or night. It wasn't until the next day when my husband tried the door without the room key (we only had one working key) and walked right in. The hotel said they would fix it right away, but barely apologized for the lack of safety. They could have done a lot more for us. With that being said, we had a great time at the pool and the food at the hotel was great.
Other trip May 11, 2015
It was amazing the only thing is the chairs by the kids beach are always reserved or never available:(
Other trip May 11, 2015
ruth
"Wife's Birthday"
Fun for the kids, loved the lazy river.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
The resort is beautiful and the pools were wonderful.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"We're so satisfied with using this hotel."
I stayed for 2nights with my family. When I came into the hotel, I was happy to see the clean room. And, my son was really satisfied with playing in the water park. My wife and I decided to go there someday again.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Great hotel for families!"
We had a great time with our two kids at this Omni property. The rooms are a bit dated, but the amenities make up for it. The pool is fantastic, great gym, onsite shopping and good food. We loved our server, Otto, at the Blue Ember restaurant. He made our last vacation dinner super special.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Corinne
Great vert clean, beautiful grounds, peaceful and fun pool
Other trip May 2, 2015
"omni"
TV remote didn't work but they replaced it promptly. Otherwise the facility was beautiful and staff were very pleasant and helpful
Other trip May 1, 2015
degub
"Great Getaway Spot!"
We were there for Stagecoach and family gathering and the hotel was a great fit for both! Loved the lazy river! The staff was wonderful and everything was clean and beautiful.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Natalie
"would definitely go back"
Amazing place for my munchkins. We had a great time.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Edgar
"Lovely Property"
We love staying here. The property is peaceful and pretty, the location in Rancho Mirage is great, the rooms are very nice and the outdoor patio areas are a great place to enjoy the company of friends and family. It is my personal favorite in Rancho Mirage.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Becky
"Awesome place"
Great experience overall. We took our 4 year old granddaughter for the weekend, and she had a blast. Staff services was excellent. We were very well attended to. I would definitely go back for another visit.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Nice family friendly place good for kids Had alote of fun with the kids ... Nice employees , very helpful
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great getaway"
It was a really nice resort will highly recommend a I will go there again
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Mazin
""This place is like a dozen Motel 6's""
You would think that a place claiming to be a resort would be, I don't know, resort like? This place is like a 100 motel 6's stretched out over a mile with a water park built for little kids in the middle. Screaming children at 6am, un-attentive staff and my room was no where near what the pictures described. I even called the front desk to get it changed and they refused. I would have rather slept in my car.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Blake
"Favorite Palm Springs Getaway"
Great stay. I've been here before and am always happy there. Staff is incredible, and there have been little "facelifts" here and there that have really made it shine even more, if that's possible. So glad you know have "Peet's" instead of Starbucks!! Your front desk staff was superb. Kudos to Angelina, Talin (?) and the mgr.who's name escapes me but was also very helpful. This is my favorite Palm Springs getaway.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Incredible, friendly and accommodating staff"
I let the front desk know my friends and I were visiting for a special bridal shower weekend. The staff was extremely helpful from the front desk to the pool staff. They went above and beyond our expectations.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Holly
"Good hotel and nice grounds"
We arrived to our room and discovered the fire alarm battery was running out of battery because it was incessantly beeping. We called and it was fixed within 20 minutes. overall- nice room, nice stay and nice staff. It's our second time staying here for coachella and will recommend it again. It was quiet and pretty.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
christina
"Decent resort, but the shower should work."
Was attending a local music festival. Returned early the next morning to clean up and the tub as clogged. Not a little; completely clogged to the point where it didn't drain all night. Only one of us was able to shower. We left just hours later. Told the front desk the next morning and they didn't voluntarily offer up any compensation. I let it go, but won't be back. Bare minimum, the shower should work.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Not the right property for our stay"
My wife and I stayed at the Omni last weekend and while it was the second weekend of Coachella the resort was over priced for the atmosphere and amenities. The Omni is primarily geared for families and younger travelers which is not our demo. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway spot this is not it.
"Great pool for kids!"
Good hotel, nice amenities. Lazy river pool is fantastic!
"Fun mini escape"
Great resort, didn't find the need to leave. They had everything! Kids had a blast
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Gohar
"Great for families!"
We went to Palm Springs for Spring Break with our three kids, ages 9, 6 and 3. This is the most kid-friendly hotel out there! The kids absolutely loved the pool, waterslides, lazy river, and my youngest couldn't tear herself away from the sandy area. We all loved how the restaurant had a special "kid buffet" for dinner, although the restaurant itself is pricey. They have activities for kids planned throughout the day like cookie decorating, face painting, and outdoor movies in the evenings. The staff was so friendly and helpful at all times. Overall, this is an awesome hotel for families!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Manal
"Perfect for a couples trip to Coachella"
My husband and I stayed at the hotel over the weekend to attend Coachella. It's close by everything. The staff was great, very accommodating. The grounds are very well manicured. Overall great place and would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Erica
"Disappointing"
The Omni Resort name was attractive and the location of the resort is great but once we arrived our "Poolside" room was a golf course view room that was located in a building "near" a pool but by no means were we able to see the pool from our back porch or our front door. The room rate was high and therefore we expected a higher quality room with a view of a pool but we did not get a pool side room. We complained and were told that the hotel was completely booked so they could not reassign us another room but offered a $300 resort credit. We ended up making a reservation at another hotel in the area and upon check out canceling our existing reservation which we insisted would not incur a cancelation penalty of a one night room charge, we were told that they found another room along side a pool but at that point we had decided that the property was too dated to warrant such outrageous room rates and checked out without incurring a cancelation penalty.
Brenda
"A great kid friendly hotel"
Great pool, excellent lazy river, the scallops at blue ember were incredible. A nice spring break experience
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
We like the ambiance inside the compound, restaurants are close by & staff are very friendly.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"beds too soft, no support"
Beds were too soft, no support, awoke every morning with sore back.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Beautiful resort for family vacations"
Our family booked five rooms at the resort and absolutely loved it. The hotel is gorgeous - the lake, the plaza, the flowers, the palm trees and the ducks with their ducklings. We never had a problem getting multiple tables for breakfast outside, even though it was spring break. The adult pool was quiet and far away from the childrens' pool which was crowded and loud as expected. There were lots of things for the kids to do, away from the lobby, restaurants and plaza. The only minor complaint we have is that the bathroom door in the room is louvered, which allows for no privacy from noice and smells, and the balcony door was a little too big and opened inward against the sofa bed. The screen door also did not slide well. Besides these minor problems, I would highly recommend the place and we will definitely be back.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Kate E
"Family friendly hotel"
Great family hotel. Nice pool area with lazy river, small sand area, n 0 entry pool perfect for the little ones. Wish it was all a little bigger n wider for more room. We went spring break week n it was sold out, so it was a bit crowded. We couldn't find a lounge chair the first day bec it was booked full. The staff is friendly n nice. If u order a drink on the pool deck, don't expect it to come right away. It takes a good 15 minutes to get it. The restaurant Blue Ember has a great ambiance for breakfast. Good selection for the buffet n it was good. Service was great also. They had small activities in the afternoon for the younger kids like sack races n Petting zoo, hula hoop contest etc. The room feels very clean n they came n cleaned everyday of our stay. They even call to check to make sure it was cleaned n that everything was to our satisfaction.
mom with 2 kids
"Great for the family."
The pool and lazy river were the favorite parts of the hotel. The kids could have stayed at the resort the whole time.
"Beautiful"
Beautiful resort with something for everybody! Grounds are exceptional, Spa was great, adult pool is fantastic and Splashtopia was packed with families and small children! Only downside - No double Queens....made for cramped sleeping for 4 of us! Double beds only.....otherwise, PERFECT! We will go back again to enjoy this resort !
"Enough"
Great service, friendly staff, very accommodating, and everything you need.
mom of 3 boys
I had fun with my grandbaby as there was much to do for kids!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Crowded Hotel with lots of extra fees."
Not worth the price of admission. Excessively crowded hotel pool where you can't find a place to sit, the slide and lazy river are fun in the evening when the crowds die down. Didn't like that the hotel charges a resort fee and then charges for all resort use, like wifi and use of tennis courts. The rooms and food are OK, but not great. Having stayed at a lot of other Palm Springs Hotels I would suggest you save a couple hundred a night and stay at one of the other resorts, you'll have a better experience.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Really nice hotel for families"
Our kids loved the amenities and all the activities that took place at the hotel, especially all the arts & craft sessions. The splashtopia is also great, albeit a bit crowded (we went during spring break, which might explain some of that). They specifically said everywhere that you cannot reserve a bench, but people were starting to line up 20 minutes before the pool opened and all the benches were taken in about 5 minutes... and if you got lucky enough to get a bench, there was not a lot of wiggle room, the benches were stacked really close to each other. But the pool was a lot of fun, our girls loved it, and they kept asking what the next item on the schedule was, trying to make use of every opportunity to do play some games or do some arts and crafts. Overall really nice hotel with a great pool, but a bit crowded and not enough benches to cover the crowd if the hotel is full (spring break might not have been the best time to get). The room was nice, albeit I missed having at least a refrigerator to store food in and a toaster/microwave, at least something to heat up and store food with.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015