All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
1435 Simonton Street, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We enjoyed everything about this hotel and the service! It is one of the furthest away from Mallory square and all of our favorite hangout spots! But it was fun loved the pool hammocks and the peir!
4 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Ashley
The beach was not very clean but the location was great
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Mohammad
"Key west express"
Took the key west express from marco island. Stayed one night. Hotel was very accommodating. Called ahead to let them know coming on ferry and concern for my bags prior to 4:00 check in. They said could hold bags until room was ready so we could explore Island and would note concern. Upon arrival they had a room ready for us. Hotel grounds were gorgeous pool, view, beach, gazebo over water, restaurant etc. For key west accommodations this was far above most. View from roof top was just an added benefit. The only set back is it was it was on opposite side of island from ferry terminal and most restaurants on Duval street so in the heat it was a trek. Otherwise, the proximity to the southern most point, butterfly museum ( a must see for anyone just so beautiful and serene), and the Hemingway house was just perfect. You could easily get a taxi if you did not want to walk. Next time I come would bring our bikes on the ferry to ensure an easier way to get around and explore. Can't wait to come back to this hotel again with the whole family. Was expensive stay but worth every cent.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Carolyn
Hallways dirty room service food left in hall for hrs.. Hotel does not seem to me a Waldorf
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Glenn
"Perfect getaway and great location"
This was a great location and the hoetl was perfect. Top floor with a valuted ceiling. The hotel staff was very attentive and helped make this a wonderful trip.
4 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"The Best in Key West"
Fabulous resort! Gorgeous beach, great amenities, and exceptional staff. We will definitely be staying there again for a future vacation to Key West!
7 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Debra
"Best of Key West!"
Excellent! Had to wait a little too long for dinner once and ended up not having to pay for it. Easy walk to Duvall St. Beach was one of few that was well maintained and very enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Scott L
"Really enjoyed our stay here"
Hotel is very conveniently located and staff was very helpful and quick. The pool and beach area were both very clean and well kept. I had a very good experience here and would stay again for sure.
4 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"GREAT LOCATION"
GREAT RESORT
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Which waldorf is better?"
Great hotel with kids. Pool was great and they had activities for the kids. We were 2 blocks from Duval. Close enough to the action yet far enough where it was quiet. Beach was great. Staff was great. No complaints really. If you are trying to figure out which Waldorf to stay in: Reach is closer to Duval and has a better beach. Casa Marina - better if you have no kids and it has 2 pools. Casa Marina is a step above but with kids, I liked the Reach better. Bonus: Whether you stay at one or the other, you have access to both facilities so either way you cannot make a bad decision!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Luis
"Beautiful view"
Kids lived the pool and the room was nice. A bit far from a lot of the restaurants but still a lot to do on the East end.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Denise
great location.. private beach.. nice scenic mile walk to the old town area.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Tracy
"mixed feelings"
There were two things that I didn't like. 1.Upon arrival,I informed them that I was going to pay cash but they charged my card the entire stay on the second day I was there for a six day stay. When I decided to leave a day early(I gave them a 72 hour notice) they still charged me a $75.00 early departure fee.
6 night romance trip May 30, 2015
There was a wedding one night we stayed. We were informed when we checked in. The dock over the water was closed the whole afternoon for the wedding. The reception was held across the courtyard from our room and was inside and outside. The music was loud and we were unable to sleep until the reception was over, close to midnight. We paid a lot to stay there and we were disappointed when we were unable to use all of the facilities due to weddings. The staff was friendly, helpful and extremely accomodating. The beach was beautiful and clean and the staff on the beach was awesome.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Night in Key West"
Our balcony view was a dumpster & a residential area. Not what we were expecting. Other then that, it was a nice stay. Hotel lobby, pool area & beach were beautiful. Very clean & Staff was amazing. If we make back down to Key West, we will be staying here again. We took a tour around island on jet ski's, (located right there on private beach) Shout out to Nick, he was great!! Definitely worth the money!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Family Weekend"
Everything went great! Would recommend if you have the funds.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"The Reach. ."
The Reach was a great experience for myself and my future bride and I look forward to returning next year. A bit off the beaten path but very nice if you are looking to relax in peace.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Derek
"Bad ending to our trip!"
Booked this hotel to end a great vacation on the Keys. Was very disappointed. We booked an oceanview room, didn't get one. When I went back to front desk to discuss, she said she couldn't help me it was full. So I checked online and there was availablity. I went back down to front desk and showed her and she said I can give you oceanview but it will be $40.00 extra. I paid the extra to get back to my new room to find it a corner oceanview. For the money paid hugely disappointed. Would never stay again. The next day when I checked out I complained, and they removed the $40.00, which was nice. Still for the money not happy.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Cheryl
"Nice time."
The Reach was great. My husband and i just did a long weekend. Hotel is clean, and the staff is very nice. Go have a great time.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Great Location with a Sandy Beach"
The Reach was a wonderful stay. I asked for a nice view for my husbands birthday and they did not disappoint. Gave us the best view for the room we reserved. It was FANTASTIC! Huge Deck overlooking the ocean and the pier thingy. They had cuban coffee in the room which was a nice local treat as compared to other hotels that just give you regular coffee. The room was spacious enough as well as the bathroom and we requested a microwave and it had a mini fridge which made things really convenient. The only reason I gave it a 4 rather than a 5 was because the building is looking like it needs a bit of a face lift. I understand the Waldorf Astoria recently acquired this hotel and I have confidence they will make the changes necessary to bring it up to standard. Just outside paint and other details. It's a beautiful location with a sandy beach, restaurant, pool, hammocks chairs umbrellas. Nice set up. Just needs a touch of updating outside and it would be perfect. :)
4 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Lori
"Loved the beach, had great service from the guys!!"
When we arrived we were greeted right away!! Would have loved to upgrade but it seems they were not interested in doing that. Room was ok. Bo at the front desk was fabulous!! He had printed off menus and had great suggestions for meals. The beach was great, the guys took such great care of us!! Dave, Ryan and Hector are what makes the beach prefect to spend so much time on. They came around every couple of hours and gave us something, like the drink of the day, fruit, cucumbers and wonderful towels at the end of the day. We did the sunset sail and snorkerling that was provided by the great crew of the Footloose. Mark, Noah, Justin made the trip awesome. If you want to do something fun and a great crew book through the hotel. They pick you up over at the sister hotel, so it is close and no cab or walking across town.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Tami
"Wonderful vacation"
Great staff and our suite was great but our view from our balcony was of the neighboring houses.
Other trip May 24, 2015
mickey
"Lovely Hotel with VERY helpful staff"
We thought the room was very nice - balcony with chairs and table, lots of towels, comfortable bed, good shower pressure. All the furniture looked good - nothing stained or unpleasant. All the staff were friendly and helpful, answering questions and helping us find what we needed. I loved the fresh lime-leaf flavored water in the lobby. The chairs about the pool did fill up by mid-afternoon but there was usually at least one chair open. The view from the restaurant is lovely. We enjoyed having breakfast there to start the day. I can see where the distance to get to your room could be annoying to some - I was upset walking it the first time, thinking I would not see the water at all. But the zig-zag hallway is done so that more rooms are able to view the pool, beach and water. Once I realized that I didn't mind the walk. There was plenty of lighting in the room and in the bathroom - more than sufficient for reading, putting on make-up, any visual work. Nice large TV.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Anniversary Getaway"
Would have liked drink service at the pool and the bar to stay opened later, especially on the weekends
4 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
"Great Escape to Key West"
upon arrival to The Reach, we were given an upgrade to a suite. However, I believe that they ran out of "ocean view" rooms and we ended up the first night in a pool view room. This was likely due to 2 weddings there that weekend. We received a discount the first night and then were moved the next afternoon to a remarkable Ocean View room. Well worth the move. I cannot say enough about the pool and beach staff. Worth it just to experience their island hospitality. Just a short walk to Duval Street and a great beach front resort. Food was excellent in the restaurant. Worth one night eating at the hotel.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Jon
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Dreamlike waterfront resort, friendly helpful staff, room clean and tidy, just a little bit small
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Mothers day get away"
Staff was awesome.and so was keywest. We shall be back to the reach.
Other trip May 13, 2015
tammy and alan
"Beautiful beach and great service too!"
Great location. Loved the beach. Great attendants. Restaurant food was just OK. Can't wait to go back!
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Gail
Everything was outstanding, the beach staff has to be the best on the island!
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Eduardo
"Singer Songwriter vacation in KW"
Excellent hotel. First time staying here in Key West. Was a block off Duval, but we appreciated that it was at the quiet end of the street, so easy walking to bars, but when you got back to the hotel, it was like escaping to a quiet, beautiful resort. I was pleasantly surprised to find every single person we encountered at the hotel was so friendly and helpful...everyone. They made sure you were comfortable and having a good time. Only down side, the dreaded resort fee that was tacked on at the end of the stay. Thinking we had prepaid our hotel, and then getting hit with approx $28 a night for resort fees and resort fee taxes. That is a downer to a great stay. Wish these would just be included in nightly hotel rate, or at least singled out up front. I don't so much mind the fee, if I know about it up front.
5 night family trip May 6, 2015
great place plenty of things to do right on property,great view of ocean having breakfast,would definately go back
Other trip May 10, 2015
george
"Drlightful"
Very Bella hotel great time nice stay
2 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"Couldn't be happier"
Had a fourth floor room with partial ocean view. Room was a little small, but overall, we couldn't have been happier. The Reach has one of the only nice beaches on the Island. It is terrific.
Other trip May 3, 2015
mowesten
"The Reach doesn't reach expectations"
We were very disappointed at this hotel. Not at all worth anywhere close to the over $500 a night we were paying. Property is old and run down, room overlooking the dumpster area in the parking garage, room was small and there were plumbing problems. The bathtub fiberglass was chipped and tub spout appeared to have been beat with a hammer. After spending 5 to 10 minutes playing with the shower control I was finally able to switch water flow from tub spout to shower head in order to get a shower, which I had to take standing in ankle deep water because the tub drain was stopped up. When we requested to be moved to a different room we were told that was not possible because the hotel was booked up, even though it was early in the day and it was apparent by the parking that most people had not yet checked in. We were told we would have to wait for a technician to come to room and make necessary repairs, so our first evening of vacation in Key West was spent waiting in room for plumber. Could not wait to get out of there the next day and move to another hotel. Then the Waldorf had the audacity to charge us $75 for early check out because we had originally scheduled to stay for 3 nights. However, Hotels.com helped us to move to the newly opened Gates Hotel in north Key West for less than half the price and it was absolutely wonderful, far superior property, location and staff.
3 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Anthony
"Good Times at "The Reach""
Stayed in Pompano Beach for 2 weeks, so we decided to drive down to Key West for 2 nights. Went online to look for a Hotel and liked the reviews that "The Reach" had. It was great. The Reach has beachfront and is in the "quiet" end. We rented bikes to go to the West end of Duval street. I would recommend to everyone to stay at "The Reach", and rent bikes to go to the west end of Duval. Good times at both ends. Duval street is like 1 mile long between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Juha
"Great view, very private"
We had an issue with a funky odor coming out of our AC but they moved us to a different room when one came available. Staying here also allows you to get the full amenities of Casa Marina, the sister resort next door. The Reach is much more quaint and secluded. Casa Marina is a lot busier. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jon
"The Reach review"
Only one glitch, room was not ready when we arrived after 4(checkin time 4), had to wait about a half hour along with others. Somehow they were backed up in doing the inspections after cleaning. Also have to comment on this, I had one glass of wine in the newly reopened bar and it cost me over $13! Outrageous, I know Key West is expensive but that is ridiculous. Otherwise beautiful place, nice beach, had a great time jet skiing, pool was lovely.
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great location and beach!"
We had wonderful service, clean rooms and wonderful food.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Waldorf Astoria Prices with Hampton Inn Service!"
I have stayed here before and have loved it. On this occasion the hotel was transitioning it's restaurant, and the process was handled very poorly. The food and beverage service was slow and weak as they got accustomed to the new systems. I saw people leave the restaurant without ever being served, and i waited up to an hour for breakfast. I was surprised the the hotel management didn't think to offer any concessions. Sadly it was third rate service at first rate prices!
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Key West Vacation"
Hotel staff were fine - The Resturant was going thru change or something wasn't sure if it was going to be open or not for dinner. The room was very uncomfortable. still have a crook in my neck trying to watch tv in bed. Getting in and out of the shower was next to impossible with the counter top hitting you in the side getting in and getting out of the shower. This room could never be used by older couples for sure . Just disappointing for the top of the line Hilton Hotels.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Jerry
"Excellent beachfront/poolside stay"
We stayed four nights and enjoyed every one even though there was a wedding party on three of the nights. The front desk rep warned us when we checked in (at 10am) about our room facing the pool area where the receptions will be held. We decided to go ahead anyway and take the room since it was ready. The first night there was a live band which we had a close view and sound of (4th floor room above restaurant patio). We could hear the music with the balcony door closed, however we really didn't mind it as weren't trying to sleep. The band stopped around 11pm. The other two receptions weren't an issue as one had a DJ and the other we were out late. The pool and beach areas are very comfortable and chilled. They have a beach/pool concierge who will help set you up with chairs, umbrellas and towels. Also bar service from the adjoining restaurant. Overall, we would stay here again and recommend it for folks who are willing to shell out a bit more for a quiet beach and neighborhood.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"High end hotel but lacks basics"
This is clearly a high end hotel, from beginning to end. However, especially for this price, I would have loved to have basic amenities, such as hooks and bars in the bathroom to hang up toiletries bags and towels. The faucet also looked really modern, but was barely usable. I guess some people like it, but not me.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Nico
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel overall. The few things they could improve on is the beach had seaweed that had washed up. The guests had to walk thru it to get to the ocean they did not rake it up. The breakfast at the restaurant was extremely over priced. If you plan on going there I would suggest eating elsewhere. Beyond that the Reach was very nice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Shawn
Not all of employees were considerate or courteous.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Greg
Lovely resort, and staff was extremely attentive and responsive!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good stay, but too expensive for what you get!"
For the price we paid, I expected much more. The hotel is not very clean... furniture is old, everything is over priced, landscaping does not seem very well taken care of. The beds in a double room are super (super) tiny. The bathroom was very tiny and not very clean. Access to the room is difficult - you have to walk a lot to get to the stairs or elevators, which are super hot and not very clean. Yes, it's a beach property, but I've stayed at other waterfront/beach hotels where they care a lot more about appearance and comfort. They charge $20 for self parking. For the rate they charge, that should be free. There are other options in Key West we will definitely consider next time. Good thing for us was the fact that they are pet-friendly - but at a $75 fee per night. Dog beach (very tiny) right beside the hotel was a plus.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Getaway to paradise"
Great location on the beach
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Very nice room, extremely helpful and friendly staff and beautiful clean surroundings. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
Hotel Staff and Grounds were exceptional. Pool and Ocean great place to relax and meet other travelers.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Didn't want to leave!!"
Absolutely loved it here! The staff is so so nice and accommodating and friendly. The beach is so beautiful. Quiet location but close to Restaurants, bars and shopping. Typically at the end of a vacation we are looking forward to getting Back to our own house, beds, etc - this is the first time we did NOT look forward to getting home!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015