All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2581

"Good but not savvy"
It took almost an hour to check in-I believe this was due to the weekend specials they were having. They really needed more staff members working the front desks. Then, we started to watch "Frozen" poolside and someone put the projector next to the sprinklers (they turned on at the beginning of the movie). It shorted out the projector and the duration of the movie. The rest of the hotel was beautiful, but I would keep looking for a more savvy hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"OK for 1 night stay, You get what you pay"
I was hesitant about my stay due to the reviews I read, but I've stayed in hotels with negative reviews that have been a great stay. The hotel complex is great and location was right where I needed to be. When we entered our room I did a brief inspection. The room was not cleaned properly, hairs where in bathroom and on the pillows. Thanks to my 13yr daughter who always carries pillow cases and sheets/blankets. In the middle of the night I got up to use the bathroom and it did not flush, We could not turn on or TV, but in the morning we saw that it was unplugged. Since we arrived to our room at 12pm very tired we were not call and complain. When I book a hotel room I expect it to be clean, and everything working properly. I will not stay here again even though I got a great deal for the room, but you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Too much time to check in."
Only bad thing, I had to wait for check in because room was not ready. They should have Self check in with computer if you desire to expedite the process, when you come in as well as check in with a live person. instead of waiting on a long line, like I did, and then be disapointed cause your room is not ready.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice but problems with no help"
We could not get into our room u til 7:00 after checking in at 4:00. The AC didn't work and we called the front desk 10 times with no answer.
Renato
"Had better"
Room key didn't work so we couldn't get in had to call the front desk the guy that came was super but had to go fix the key No rug for bathroom so when we got out of shower floor was soaked had to use a towel Not enough towels or shampoo
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Couple gets a double bed and bunk beds in Orlando"
We booked a King Size bed and all they offered us was a Bunk Bed. We are a couple and booked this in advanced on Hotels.com and are very disappointed
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Kent
"Not A Place to Relax"
Staff not friendly..very confusing to find front desk.no signs for direction..too many teenagers on our floor,too noisy and loud..no one stopped the noise..bad pillows..did not rest..light on balcony too bright..kids running up and down hallway all,night and morning.hotel charged me for my stay again and overdrew my account..not happy.wont be back
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great location!"
Good location, close to everything in Orlando. All the attractions. Parking areas a bit sketchy, dark almost behind a plaza type area Not the usual hotel parking. Overall great would stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Awesome"
Perfect location!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Ann
"Acceptable stay"
The stay was satisfactory. The lobby area was updated and very well maintained however the surrounding building structures could use some updating as well as the landscaping. The pool was fantastic as was the housekeeping service. I was disappointed there are no refrigerators in the rooms. I loved the Easter egg hunt as did my daughter. Nice touch!!!
7 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"NOT a resort experience!!"
We stayed one night to visit Universal Studios for the weekend. Check-in is difficult to find, but we finally managed and the hotel looked nice so we thought that our stay would be nice, sadly we were wrong. We had to wind our way around the property to find our room and hunt for parking, we checked in late so I can understand having to search for parking. When we finally made it to our room the key cards didn't work. We then had to wait outside of our room for security to show up and let us in our room. We were waiting in a locked building, in front of our door and have to dig out id to prove that we rented the room, another small annoyance that can be written off to security. This is when it gets worse...we told the security person we need to be able to come and go from our room, so he was supposed to send someone to change the batteries. We had planned to go to dinner before heading to bed, but ended up waiting an hour without anyone showing up. At this point we tried calling the front desk to find out what was going on but no one ever answered the phone. So I decided I'll just take a shower and head to bed because at this point it is getting late. The shower wall had human hair on it, so I had to clean the shower before I could even use it, which makes me wonder what else was dirty. This was more of a motel experience than a resort; choose one of the other resorts in the area if you want to get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Not what I expected. .in room size and cleaning"
First day of our arrival we did not get the room we made reservation. So we ended up in smaller room the first night. Next morning i had to put my luggage in storeagr until they find me family suite. So that was inconvince for all my family since i had infant and 4 yr old and 10 yr old. So for the first night they give me $50 credit whick was ok. But overall included breakfast was good deal with kids. Room and Hotel conditions were ok and not soo clean i might consider some other place to stay next time.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Wyndham International"
Hotel was pretty nice, but there were lots of up charges and fees on top of the nightly rate. Pool bathrooms were pretty gross. But the staff were very nice for the most part. They do allow pets ($50 fee) which is why we went there. Family friendly.
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Seth
Great location, close to everything. The only knocks I have were the bathroom was pretty small & no wi-fi, other then that it was a great place to stay. Great bed & must go to the ice cream parlor:)
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Jamie
"10"
It was a great palce but alot of walking.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Pamela
sink was nasty and theres no elevator or microwave or refridgerator
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"great stay!"
Awesome, great service
niels
"Unsafe and Hidden Charges!"
Do not stay here!! Hidden charges ($18 resort fee paid to hotels.com, $20 resort fee once you check in) and they provide absolutely zero customer service. Apparently each hotel is independently operated (according to the Wyndham rep I spoke to) and they will take a report of your concern, but do nothing to help you over the phone. There was no parking once we returned from the park and we ended up parking 4 buildings from our location (basically at a Walgreens). It also appeared unsafe as twice during our one night stay a security officer was assisting/ writing reports with hotels guests. One guy even asked me to buzz him into the building at 11pm. Worst hotel experience ever.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Danielle
"Dirty needs help"
The floor needed to be vacuumed and the Hotel in general needs a full upgrade!!!!
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great hotel...will stay again."
Great room, very comfy bed and very clean. Only problem was the lobby was very congested and they needed additional staff at check in.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Kimberly
"waste of money"
I booked a room with a king bed, the room I got was with two full size beds. I called the front desk and they said they would fix it and call me right back, they never called. The sheets were dirty on one bed and there were dirty towles and wash rags hanging in the shower. The next morning we checked out and that afternoon they had us another room. When we got back that afternoon from Universal Studios we thought we would hang out at the pool, well the pool was closed for "a private event". I would not recommend this hotel simply because its clearly unpredictable and I paid for hotel amenities that just were not available to me.
3 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
KAREN
"weekend getaway with hubby"
Wonderful, clean up to date Hotel!! Loved my stay
carolina
"Great hotel, not-so-great customer service"
First time staying at Wyndham Orlando, came for the weekend for the Styx concert. Locations was great, room was very clean, bed linens were wonderful! The only complaint was check in and check out takes about 30-45 minutes as the line forms all the way to the entrance door and they only have two people working the counters! They also have a resort fee for whatever reason. Location great, room great, customer service not great. I had to wait for 45 minutes to check out because they didn't leave a check out statement under my door. They should have waived the resort fee of $40.00 for my inconvenience but they didn't.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Robin O.
"Definitely coming back"
We drove up from Miami and called before check- in to let them know that we would be arriving before 8pm and they let us know that it was fine as long as we were there before midnight. Upon arriving I found out that they gave our King " View of pool/lagoon" room was given away and they only had double beds. This kinda sucked as the double beds were kinda small and my boyfriend is 6'6' so it was pretty interesting. We were able to switch out of the room the next afternoon for the correct room with no worries. But when I switched I found out that their "view" room really isn't worth the extra change and they put us in the front so there was a lot of noise and traffic going on. I was worried that there wouldn't be any balconies, but pleasantly all rooms had nice size patios/ balconies. The property is huge/ really nice inside. The location was PERFECT! I think that was the best thing about it. It was close to all the outlet malls, restaurants, Universal Studios.. the list goes on. I would definitely go back for a nice getaway... not pay the extra charge for their "view" and definitely request a room in the back where there's less going on.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Utility Closet"
We checked in late after a full day at the park they had a hard time finding our reservation, then we drove around for half and hour to find a parking spot and we felt they put us in the utility closet in the corner. Thank god it was only a bed and we were outta there first thing in the morning never to return again...
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good Choice!"
This hotel was well worth the price. The gym area and locker room were pleasant and clean. There were 2 swimming pools so not crowded like usual. There is a nice walking area from building to building. It was nice and quiet, no issues to note.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Emily
Nice place will definitely stay again
"Quick stay in Orlando"
Bar food great, Starbucks on property, free fruit in the spa, great gym equipment, staff very friendly and helpful. Place very clean
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not bad"
Incredibly nice people and a wonderful hotel. However, they did not have the king sized bed we booked and instead gave us two full-sized right next to a construction zone. The bathroom was not fully cleaned, and the soap and shampoo from the previous tenant was left in the shower.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very nice"
Beautiful room, just the bathroom had a weird smell around the toilet almost like urine, everything else was beautiful and great price.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Do NOT use the soap here!!!"
Had to drive in circles to find the lobby and then fight to get the room I booked (king for a couple--they wanted to put us in two doubles!). The glaring red painting looming over the bed was unsettling but after we covered it with a blanket the stay was much more relaxing. Expect for the soap in the bathroom. We both had an allergic reaction to it and I had to take Benadryl because my face was swelling up. But the location was perfect, the room was clean, and the grounds very pretty.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Aurora
"I won't be staying there again....."
We won't be returning to this Wyndham. * Entrance wasn't clearly marked so you were driving in circles trying to find the front. The workers admitted that this was a common complaint. * Tub was chipped and didn't drain properly, so you were standing in water as you showered. * No vending machines available. My husband was instructed that he would have to walk across the street to Walgreens for a beverage. * To call themselves a resort, I don't see why they don't have a microwave and mini-fridge. * The checkout process was a mess. Overall, it wasn't worth the stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"So so service.."
Check in wasn't so pleasant, I started with one consear and ended with another that was not comfortable with about the situation.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"I-Drive Wydham - Pass on this one"
I was shocked! The pictures on the internet are deceiving. It's an old renovated motel style facility. The premises were not well kept or maintained. I felt uncomfortable leaving my car in the parking lot because the outside areas felt and looked a bit sketchy. However, the lobby and service persons were nice...actually extremely nice. They should be commended. I asked for directions to a restaurant and Black man from New Jersey stopped what he was doing and walked me through the hotel and through the convention center to the front of the restaurant. I appreciated that a lot. That was first class. Front desk personnel were overwhelmed. They needed more persons working there, but they were friendly, too. The room I reserved was not available because the hotel was sold out. Once I got inside of the hallway to my room and into the room, the accommodations were respectable. The shower had some hair in the tub. That was a bit disconcerting. Pay movies were grainy, so I terminated my plans to watch a movie. Bed was comfortable enough but you can hear doors closing to rooms next to you. I ended up checking out early when I return to the front desk the next morning to get into the room I reserved as I had been told and they still did not have the room available. I would not stay here again because I am a professional and do lots of business travel.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not the worst place, Not the best by far."
The resort is not what you may think it is from the pictures. You may assume the rooms are all in one building like most hotels. They are not. The rooms are nice, but please please please be aware that the walls are paper thin. We could hear the conversations next door very well. We could not get an answer from room service. Other than that, the place it ok. If you want a romantic get a away, be careful.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
kyron
":)"
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Kathryn
"LOVE THIS HOTEL! HAS A RESORT FEEL!"
Great hotel experience. Was there for the Nike Coach of the Year clinic. Always enjoy my stay at this hotel! Classy and best in the business, along with fantastic facilities. Makes the stay on I Drive worth it. Only problem was the sink needed some drano. lol. Other than that perfect.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Christopher
"Resort fee...for what?"
Booked this last minute...didn't see the resort fee until i got there...it's $20/day...covers parking and some other things so I guess I'll chalk it up as a parking charge. Wyndam property, the check in area was a bit confusing to find but once we were in it was ok, had ample parking for the residences. No elevator but then again only two stories (lucky for us we only had carry on luggage). The room was clean, some of the sheets were a bit dusty and one morning early i saw a mean looking spider run away in the bathroom :S I think with the resort fee tacked on the stay didn't seem like a bargain for what we got and a refrigerator would have been a big help...location was good but then again there are hundreds of hotels on I-drive.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Nashir
"Awesome one night stay"
Awesome one night stay...perfect location. Walking distance to everything.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Disappointed with overbooking rooms"
After a long work and travel day I arrived at the hotel at 1:30AM. I was told that the hotel was overbooked and my only option was to stay in a room that only had a pull-out sofa. This after I had secured the room prior through the website. This was disappointing and uncomfortable to say the least. The person at the desk gave me a $25 voucher for a breakfast or lunch. I could use it for neither since breakfast was only room service and it was too late for that and I was there on business so I would not be at the hotel for lunch. Additionally the resort fee was to be taken off for that one night and I can only assume that it was. The next morning they did get me into a room that I had originally booked. I would expect to get the room that I booked especially if there is a no refund policy that is to be enforced. Very disappointed with that.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Phillip
"Not great (or even good)"
Parking is a mess with many people forced to "create a space" on the grass or other areas due to construction. The wifi which is part of the "resort fee" didn't have a strong enough signal to reach the out-building they had us in. Housekeeping knocked on our door at 8:00 a.m. to clean while we were still sleeping/just getting up. It was our check-out day too, they should have a system of notifying the staff when folks have actually checked out. Not a strong day for Wyndam.
"Sad mommy"
The room was poorly kept. There was no parking spaces when me and my 6 year old came back from a long day at the park. My son was asleep in the car and there was absolutely no place to park. When I ask the security person for help he said there was no place to park and told me to park in the handicap parking. I told him it was no joke that we were tired and my son was asleep in the back of my car. He then told me to park in the entrance. I ended up parking in a construction site and walking in the mud to get to the room carrying my 6 year old in the middle of the night. The hotel is not in a good neighborhood either. I was terrified. Needless to say we will not be staying there again.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Lorna
""Everything was fine.""
Unexpected charges
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Not bad"
The room was updated but the small little things were lacking like complimentary breakfast but overall a really nice room. Sheets were clean and bed was comfortable!
Sandy
"Ask about Construction Noise"
Was not pleased with room overlooking parking lot with construction going on Sat and Sun.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Awesom!"
This is my second time staying here! My 6 year old daughter and I had a great time! I will be back :) Lynn Hockersmith
Lynn
"Parent"
Had a great time. Staff friendly and guests were of all types that were respectful of each other. Not sure why were placed over in building #9, as it was cold last week and a long walk to get coffee in morning. No coffee in room to speak of, no fridge or microwave for leftover warming. We would definitely return to this venue. Counter folks should be mindful of whom are there for conference activity, and those vacationing for longer periods. Debra, our chambermaid, couldn't have been nicer in making our stay enjoyable. Fred N.
7 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Over charged me
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Norma E
"Tuttle"
I was upset that I was placed in the back building 6, upstairs. I called to see if it was possible to change locations and the front desk said no that they were booked. He mentioned that I had booked through Expedia and they could not change my room. The room had hairs in the bathtub and the wood floor was dirty. The bed also had stains on the sheets. I felt dirty. The AC unit also had a musty smell.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015