All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2581

"excelente"
I spend one night with my mother and really enjoy the service. Thanks
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
washington
"poor"
There was a offensive sewer odor in the room. There were 5 unconsidered people that occupied the next door room which they kept me up all night. I reported the issue to the hotel 2:00 a.m. and there was no improvement. Soup and shampoo was supplies were not replenished by the room service following day. Room was not carpeted and there was nowhere to rest my luggage.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Loved it"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Guilermo
"Good but not savvy"
It took almost an hour to check in-I believe this was due to the weekend specials they were having. They really needed more staff members working the front desks. Then, we started to watch "Frozen" poolside and someone put the projector next to the sprinklers (they turned on at the beginning of the movie). It shorted out the projector and the duration of the movie. The rest of the hotel was beautiful, but I would keep looking for a more savvy hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"OK for 1 night stay, You get what you pay"
I was hesitant about my stay due to the reviews I read, but I've stayed in hotels with negative reviews that have been a great stay. The hotel complex is great and location was right where I needed to be. When we entered our room I did a brief inspection. The room was not cleaned properly, hairs where in bathroom and on the pillows. Thanks to my 13yr daughter who always carries pillow cases and sheets/blankets. In the middle of the night I got up to use the bathroom and it did not flush, We could not turn on or TV, but in the morning we saw that it was unplugged. Since we arrived to our room at 12pm very tired we were not call and complain. When I book a hotel room I expect it to be clean, and everything working properly. I will not stay here again even though I got a great deal for the room, but you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Too much time to check in."
Only bad thing, I had to wait for check in because room was not ready. They should have Self check in with computer if you desire to expedite the process, when you come in as well as check in with a live person. instead of waiting on a long line, like I did, and then be disapointed cause your room is not ready.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice but problems with no help"
We could not get into our room u til 7:00 after checking in at 4:00. The AC didn't work and we called the front desk 10 times with no answer.
Renato
"Had better"
Room key didn't work so we couldn't get in had to call the front desk the guy that came was super but had to go fix the key No rug for bathroom so when we got out of shower floor was soaked had to use a towel Not enough towels or shampoo
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Couple gets a double bed and bunk beds in Orlando"
We booked a King Size bed and all they offered us was a Bunk Bed. We are a couple and booked this in advanced on Hotels.com and are very disappointed
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Kent
"Not A Place to Relax"
Staff not friendly..very confusing to find front desk.no signs for direction..too many teenagers on our floor,too noisy and loud..no one stopped the noise..bad pillows..did not rest..light on balcony too bright..kids running up and down hallway all,night and morning.hotel charged me for my stay again and overdrew my account..not happy.wont be back
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great location!"
Good location, close to everything in Orlando. All the attractions. Parking areas a bit sketchy, dark almost behind a plaza type area Not the usual hotel parking. Overall great would stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Awesome"
Perfect location!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Ann
"Acceptable stay"
The stay was satisfactory. The lobby area was updated and very well maintained however the surrounding building structures could use some updating as well as the landscaping. The pool was fantastic as was the housekeeping service. I was disappointed there are no refrigerators in the rooms. I loved the Easter egg hunt as did my daughter. Nice touch!!!
7 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"NOT a resort experience!!"
We stayed one night to visit Universal Studios for the weekend. Check-in is difficult to find, but we finally managed and the hotel looked nice so we thought that our stay would be nice, sadly we were wrong. We had to wind our way around the property to find our room and hunt for parking, we checked in late so I can understand having to search for parking. When we finally made it to our room the key cards didn't work. We then had to wait outside of our room for security to show up and let us in our room. We were waiting in a locked building, in front of our door and have to dig out id to prove that we rented the room, another small annoyance that can be written off to security. This is when it gets worse...we told the security person we need to be able to come and go from our room, so he was supposed to send someone to change the batteries. We had planned to go to dinner before heading to bed, but ended up waiting an hour without anyone showing up. At this point we tried calling the front desk to find out what was going on but no one ever answered the phone. So I decided I'll just take a shower and head to bed because at this point it is getting late. The shower wall had human hair on it, so I had to clean the shower before I could even use it, which makes me wonder what else was dirty. This was more of a motel experience than a resort; choose one of the other resorts in the area if you want to get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Not what I expected. .in room size and cleaning"
First day of our arrival we did not get the room we made reservation. So we ended up in smaller room the first night. Next morning i had to put my luggage in storeagr until they find me family suite. So that was inconvince for all my family since i had infant and 4 yr old and 10 yr old. So for the first night they give me $50 credit whick was ok. But overall included breakfast was good deal with kids. Room and Hotel conditions were ok and not soo clean i might consider some other place to stay next time.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Wyndham International"
Hotel was pretty nice, but there were lots of up charges and fees on top of the nightly rate. Pool bathrooms were pretty gross. But the staff were very nice for the most part. They do allow pets ($50 fee) which is why we went there. Family friendly.
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Seth
Great location, close to everything. The only knocks I have were the bathroom was pretty small & no wi-fi, other then that it was a great place to stay. Great bed & must go to the ice cream parlor:)
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Jamie
They need to rid the resort fee!!! Hard to find parking, and really no different than a regular hotel ,except grounds are pretty!!!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
mona
Great , enjoyed this resort and they also gave us a free wine tasting for two at the resturant associated with them
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
richard
"10"
It was a great palce but alot of walking.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Pamela
sink was nasty and theres no elevator or microwave or refridgerator
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Nice rooms! good location."
Rooms were nice. Pool area was good, two pools one heated! I wish rooms had a mini fridge and microwave but other than that it was a good experience.
yesy
"pleasant stay"
Second time staying at this property would highly recommend this hotel
A
"Nice hotel, pool with warm water for cloudy days"
We had a wonderful weekend and there are lots of restaurants nearby
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Monica
Enjoyed our two nights !!! Very comfortable ... Would recommend to family & freinds ...
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Had a lovely vacation"
This hotel was wonderful. The rooms were spacious, clean and with all the modern facilities. The hotel staff was very friendly. The location is pretty good as well, you can find very nice eating places around and you can also buy tickets for disneyland and universal from within the hotel.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Hamza
"dissapointing"
The check in line was extremely long, to make things worse, when I get to the counter I am told that despite having made a reservation with over two weeks in advance, the deluxe room with king size bed I reserved was no longer available because they had a lot of people coming in and they had to give them away, instead they wanted to put me into a smaller room with separate beds. I told them that I wanted what I had reserved, the receptionist told me I was going to step aside and wait until she could have an answer for me. I asked for the Manager which came about 15 minutes later and in 5 minutes I had my room. After I was in my room ready to rest a member of the service staff tried to open my door (it couldn't because I had the lock), he was telling me the room wasn't ready and I wasn't supposed to be in it. I opened the door a crack and told him the manager had just given me this room and he went away.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Luis
"Good amenities, close to I-Drive."
Nice room, only issues were wonky latch on patio door and A/C fan would not turn off. Nice fitness room and pools.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Randall
No refrigerator, no microwave, couldn't have access to wi-fi. Had to call to get access.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"great stay!"
Awesome, great service
niels
"Wyndham not what it used to be"
A terrible experience. Check in was over an hour. Had booked king sized bed. Got 2 doubles. No fridge i. The room. Sheets were wrinkled and stained. Asked them to change the sheets the next day and it wasn't done. Water not replenished. Really bad service
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
lmcgeko
"Great hotel and location"
Great location nice hotel newly renovated only downside no elevators. Property is very nice.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Unsafe and Hidden Charges!"
Do not stay here!! Hidden charges ($18 resort fee paid to hotels.com, $20 resort fee once you check in) and they provide absolutely zero customer service. Apparently each hotel is independently operated (according to the Wyndham rep I spoke to) and they will take a report of your concern, but do nothing to help you over the phone. There was no parking once we returned from the park and we ended up parking 4 buildings from our location (basically at a Walgreens). It also appeared unsafe as twice during our one night stay a security officer was assisting/ writing reports with hotels guests. One guy even asked me to buzz him into the building at 11pm. Worst hotel experience ever.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Danielle
"Dirty needs help"
The floor needed to be vacuumed and the Hotel in general needs a full upgrade!!!!
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great hotel...will stay again."
Great room, very comfy bed and very clean. Only problem was the lobby was very congested and they needed additional staff at check in.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Kimberly
"waste of money"
I booked a room with a king bed, the room I got was with two full size beds. I called the front desk and they said they would fix it and call me right back, they never called. The sheets were dirty on one bed and there were dirty towles and wash rags hanging in the shower. The next morning we checked out and that afternoon they had us another room. When we got back that afternoon from Universal Studios we thought we would hang out at the pool, well the pool was closed for "a private event". I would not recommend this hotel simply because its clearly unpredictable and I paid for hotel amenities that just were not available to me.
3 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
KAREN
"Great Hotel, close to lots of shopping and dining"
Our stay here was fabulous. The pool areas were very large and beautifully landscaped. They also had a poolside bar/restaurant, coffee and ice cream shop and little store. There was plenty of lounging areas and parking was not a problem as some people had stated. Pool towels were always available and the staff was helpful when needed. The rooms were updated and very nice.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Connie
"weekend getaway with hubby"
Wonderful, clean up to date Hotel!! Loved my stay
carolina
"Worst Hotel i've ever stay"
very disappointed with this Hotel, especially when they have a 4.5 stars on their page. you don't have a little fridge in the room, the room was super dust. so if you are staying with kids, be prepared for the congestion. worst room services, i ordered a pizza (that was kind of reheated) and the price was 30.00 just for a cheese pizza and then some how at 1:00 AM the phone ring asking for (how was your recently room service). Horrible experience.
Adriam
"My 24 Hour visit"
My visit to Orlando was to celebrate my daughters 3 year old birthday at Sea World. We drove up to go directly to park arriving at 11AM, had fun, then it was time to go to hotel, then to return home by 11AM. The hotel was a bit busy, as there was a long line when I got there, but besides that, everything went smoothly and my family loved their stay.
Coco
"nice hotel ...close to many restaurants and stores"
the entrance to the hotel main building is way too far from the main road, international drive. the address should be Sandy Lake because that's where the signboard is. from the front desk , we had to find our way to our room through narrow streets behind the buildings....confusing. I was expecting a high rise building with a good view from our room..but there wasn't.. there's nothing to view outside from our room. we always had to close our shades even at daytime.
tes
"Great hotel, not-so-great customer service"
First time staying at Wyndham Orlando, came for the weekend for the Styx concert. Locations was great, room was very clean, bed linens were wonderful! The only complaint was check in and check out takes about 30-45 minutes as the line forms all the way to the entrance door and they only have two people working the counters! They also have a resort fee for whatever reason. Location great, room great, customer service not great. I had to wait for 45 minutes to check out because they didn't leave a check out statement under my door. They should have waived the resort fee of $40.00 for my inconvenience but they didn't.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Robin O.
"Definitely coming back"
We drove up from Miami and called before check- in to let them know that we would be arriving before 8pm and they let us know that it was fine as long as we were there before midnight. Upon arriving I found out that they gave our King " View of pool/lagoon" room was given away and they only had double beds. This kinda sucked as the double beds were kinda small and my boyfriend is 6'6' so it was pretty interesting. We were able to switch out of the room the next afternoon for the correct room with no worries. But when I switched I found out that their "view" room really isn't worth the extra change and they put us in the front so there was a lot of noise and traffic going on. I was worried that there wouldn't be any balconies, but pleasantly all rooms had nice size patios/ balconies. The property is huge/ really nice inside. The location was PERFECT! I think that was the best thing about it. It was close to all the outlet malls, restaurants, Universal Studios.. the list goes on. I would definitely go back for a nice getaway... not pay the extra charge for their "view" and definitely request a room in the back where there's less going on.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Utility Closet"
We checked in late after a full day at the park they had a hard time finding our reservation, then we drove around for half and hour to find a parking spot and we felt they put us in the utility closet in the corner. Thank god it was only a bed and we were outta there first thing in the morning never to return again...
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good Choice!"
This hotel was well worth the price. The gym area and locker room were pleasant and clean. There were 2 swimming pools so not crowded like usual. There is a nice walking area from building to building. It was nice and quiet, no issues to note.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Emily
Nice place will definitely stay again
"Quick stay in Orlando"
Bar food great, Starbucks on property, free fruit in the spa, great gym equipment, staff very friendly and helpful. Place very clean
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not bad"
Incredibly nice people and a wonderful hotel. However, they did not have the king sized bed we booked and instead gave us two full-sized right next to a construction zone. The bathroom was not fully cleaned, and the soap and shampoo from the previous tenant was left in the shower.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very nice"
Beautiful room, just the bathroom had a weird smell around the toilet almost like urine, everything else was beautiful and great price.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Do NOT use the soap here!!!"
Had to drive in circles to find the lobby and then fight to get the room I booked (king for a couple--they wanted to put us in two doubles!). The glaring red painting looming over the bed was unsettling but after we covered it with a blanket the stay was much more relaxing. Expect for the soap in the bathroom. We both had an allergic reaction to it and I had to take Benadryl because my face was swelling up. But the location was perfect, the room was clean, and the grounds very pretty.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015