All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2581

Bed was not comfortabke
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
Windi
"beautiful hotel"
Everything was wonderful. There was radians close by shopping and everything was in the area code by. Hotel was clean and the people were nice. I will book again with this hotel.
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Ms. Misty, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very glad to hear that our staff and your room provided you with a memorable experience and that you were able to enjoy all that international drive has to offer. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Orlando. Sincerely, Patrick Lang-Guest Services Assistant
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Misty
"Too open to the public"
Not a bad hotel but the room was too open to the public. There was a gas station in our parking lot. Didn't feel too safe
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Debra
"Wyndham"
Stay was great! Loved the location & the pool. The only thing is when my husband and I left, he left a outfit by accident in the closet and when I called they said it wasn't there when we know it was so it must of got mixed up somewhere with whoever cleaned the room.
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and were able to beat the Orlando heat in our refreshing pools. We are sorry to hear about the items you lost and encourage you to contact us so we may look into this further. We hope that the next time you are in Orlando you will keep us in mind. Sincerely, Patrick Lang-0Guest Services Assistant
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
It's always a pleasure
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Orlando visit"
The doors slam all the time
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Nicole
"ggg"
is was very good
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one and we hope that the next time you are in Orlando you will keep us in mind. Sincerely, Patrick Lang-Guest Services Assistant
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
gamal
"comfortable, relaxing, fun and so much more."
My family and enjoyed our stay here. Everyone was fantastic and helpful. We love the location and specially the amenities that they have to offer. Worth the money! We definitely don't mind coming back to this hotel to just relax. No need to go to any theme parks.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great Hotel and excellent services"
Love and enjoy mu stayed at this Hotel! Very clean and comfortable. I will definitely recommend this Hotel and I will definitely come back.
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Mr. John Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that not only did you enjoy your stay but that we can look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Orlando Resort to be your vacation destination. Sincerely, Patrick Lang-Guest Services Assistant
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great Orlando resort"
It would be an excellent facility for a family two great pools, exercise room, outside dining by the pool. Enjoyed his hotel and your on international Drive.
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Mr. David, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and were able to take advantage of all the amenities we have to offer. We hope that the next time you are in Orlando you will keep us in mind. Sincerely, Patrick Lang-Guest Services Assistant
5 night business trip May 16, 2015
"things have changed"
ive been here several times before the remodel, this is first time back since remodel and ill tell you i liked the old way better! The resort has lost alot of its features, including parking...its an accident waiting to happen, there is to many businesses around hotel area and in the way of what used to be parking areas. If you want a good night sleep the beds are great! And walking distance to shops.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Mr. & Mrs. G
"Wish it was better"
No room service for 3 days. Was told the room I booked with a gurantee was not available but would give me a smaller room. I said not happening! They gave me a family room with bunk beds instead which was fine. As I walked to find my room I could see why the room wasn't available...most of the rooms in the hotel were still not turned over!!! At least 20 messy rooms waiting to be cleaned. A resort fee, an internet fee..no need for all the fees!
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Ms. Laura, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very concerned to hear about the issues you experienced during your stay. Please feel free to contact us so we may further look into this and ensure that any future stays meet your expectations. Sincerely, Patrick Lang-Guest Services Assistant
3 night trip May 17, 2015
"Would not stay at a Wyndham property again"
1: Well first of all it was very hard to locate the property, being it was hidden behind shopping centers. 2: Check in time is suppose to be 4pm, We arrived at 5:05pm and the room was not even finished being cleaned, we finally got into the room at 5:45pm. 3: Long walks from parking lot to room, which makes it hard on a handicap person, not enough handicap parking
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Ms. Marion, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are disappointed to hear of the challenges you experienced during your stay and hope that if you return to Orlando you will keep us in mind and allow us to improve on your experience. Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or if we may assist you further. Sincerely, Patrick Lang Guest Services Assistant plang@wyndham.com
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Marion
"pleasantly surprised"
We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel, at a nightly rate of $90. It was recently updated and renovated - the wood floors are much nicer than carpet. Everything was clean and new. We didn't have a chance to visit the pool area or anywhere else, but overall, it's a great place to stay the night.
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Ms. Corrine, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay here at the Wyndam Orlando Resort. If you are in Orlando again we hope that you will be able to stay with us and enjoy all the amenities we have to offer.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Corrinne
"Overall...a great place to stay!"
Our stay with the Wyndham is always nice. I wish the beds were more comfortable! and the double beds were not the size of twins. Just saying.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
ken
"Good stay"
Great amenities for the price.
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Erick, Thank you for taking the time to write about us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of the many amenities we offer. If you return to Orlando we hope you will again choose the Wyndham Orlando Resort
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Expected more"
Location was convenient. At check in was offered an upgraded room on the 2nd floor facing the lake... Upgrade? I'm thinking a bigger room, bigger bathroom with a nice view to enjoy with my fiancé celebrating his birthday. Totally the opposite! The room was standard one room king size bed, bathroom was tiny and the "view" if you want to call it that... Was nothing but trees and a little stream of water. We never even made it out onto the balcony because it was so tiny. Not to mention that the room did not even have a small refrigerator. Very disappointed with the overall stay. I could have paid less elsewhere for more.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"TUB HAZARD!"
The tub is a hazard! There are no skid grips so you have to be extremely careful!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Rachel
"Not as good as I expected"
The room had a stinky smell like the toilet had over flowed but when we went for a walk it smelled like it was sewage outside? I thought we were staying at the main hotel with the awesome pool but this was a one of the wyndham that was for conventions. They also charged for WIFI.
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Ms. Jeannette, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.We are dissapointed to see that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. If you find yourself in the Orlando area we hope that you will keep us in mind so that we may improve on your experience and provide you a room closer to the many amenities we offer.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
jeannette
"Spring break"
Loved it
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Jason, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled that your stay was a pleasant one and we hope that should you return to Orlando you will keep us in mind.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Hard to judge."
International drive is such a hustle bustle area. Hard to review area. Its a tourist spot and popular. Wouldn't want to live near.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Elma
"fair price location"
I stay at various properties weekly and think this was an adequate Wyndham Property but i would've expected more out of my room. ALL common areas were exceptional and staff was beyond curtious. Thanks for the hospitality!
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear Mr. Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you room did not meet your expectation, however, we are happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with great Wyndham service. We hope that you will keep us in mind for future visits ad please feel free to contact us to let us know how we can make your next stay a better one Sincerely, Patrick Lang Guest Services Assistant
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Pretty hotel ***Dirty room***"
This stay was a mixed bag. There were some things that were very nice and others that were not so good. Our entire family was attending a business training seminar so we booked one of the family suites, 2 double beds and a bunk bed in an alcove. The outside had lots of pretty flowers and gorgeous landscaping. The pools were also nice and there was a delightful gift shop which had ice cream, coffee, breakfast, candy among other things. All of it VERY nice! Our room, however, was another story. When we first walked in, we noticed the floor was not carpeted; it was a hard flooring. I prefer that as old carpet in hotels is usually nasty and gross. But the floor was gritty and desperately needed sweeping. There were not enough towels or washcloths. There were no blankets on the bunk beds only sheets. The bottom bunk had bits of dirt on it! We called housekeeping. They were a long time coming. We stayed 3 nights. The third night, my youngest daughter realized the top bunk she had been sleeping in had never been changed either. She had been sleeping in a dirty bed. We constantly ran out of toilet paper and towels and had to keep calling housekeeping for more. I was not impressed with service at the hotel! AND, there was a $20.20 per DAY additional resort fee in top of everything. I really don't mind old or out-dated furnishings. I am not one of those that needs everything to be updated with the latest colors and styles, BUT it needs to be CLEAN! I would not stay here again.
3 night business trip May 1, 2015
"1st room not clean but 2nd room was great"
Checked into the 1st room and it was dirty, We were moved to a nicer room right away and the stay was great.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Disgusting"
This was an awful hotel. Our room was dirty, they really need to update the photos that are online because our room didn't look anything like the photos. They advertise free wifi and when I called to find out why my card was charged over 100 dollars they said its a 20.00 charge a night for "free wifi" automatically added to your bill. Absolutely disgusting I will NEVER use this hotel again.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Night not to remember"
The room was not the room I saw on the app. The room I was shown had a couch and a double bed. The room I ended up with had two double beds. Wooden floors instead of carpeting made the room cold. The front desk was under staffed, waited over 45 minutes to get checked in. The little water pressure in the shower. I would not stay in this hotel again.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Very nice hotel.. the grounds were great with a nice tree-lined pool area, and a little pond with ducks on it. Bed in the room was really comfortable!
2 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Phillip
"Great Place!"
My kids and I enjoyed our 3 night, 4 day stay. Perfect location, very relaxing and the pool area was great!!! Will definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice but understaff"
Hotel is understaff at night time I get there at 10 pm my room door was broken and they try to fix it with me and my two already tired kids inside the room for a long hour with lo luck, then they asked me to wait for the manager to call me an hour later when I was already upset we head to the front desk and then they change my room. So finally we get to a room at 1am in the morning. I don't think is OK
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Ysbelin
"un impressed"
we rented 3 rooms one the lock on the door looked like some one kicked it in and the room had a strong paint smell in it the second room had small issues as well and the room we had you could throw a rock and hit a gas station it was that close so I was not impressed AT ALL!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"excelente"
I spend one night with my mother and really enjoy the service. Thanks
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
washington
"poor"
There was a offensive sewer odor in the room. There were 5 unconsidered people that occupied the next door room which they kept me up all night. I reported the issue to the hotel 2:00 a.m. and there was no improvement. Soup and shampoo was supplies were not replenished by the room service following day. Room was not carpeted and there was nowhere to rest my luggage.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Loved it"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Guilermo
"Good but not savvy"
It took almost an hour to check in-I believe this was due to the weekend specials they were having. They really needed more staff members working the front desks. Then, we started to watch "Frozen" poolside and someone put the projector next to the sprinklers (they turned on at the beginning of the movie). It shorted out the projector and the duration of the movie. The rest of the hotel was beautiful, but I would keep looking for a more savvy hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"OK for 1 night stay, You get what you pay"
I was hesitant about my stay due to the reviews I read, but I've stayed in hotels with negative reviews that have been a great stay. The hotel complex is great and location was right where I needed to be. When we entered our room I did a brief inspection. The room was not cleaned properly, hairs where in bathroom and on the pillows. Thanks to my 13yr daughter who always carries pillow cases and sheets/blankets. In the middle of the night I got up to use the bathroom and it did not flush, We could not turn on or TV, but in the morning we saw that it was unplugged. Since we arrived to our room at 12pm very tired we were not call and complain. When I book a hotel room I expect it to be clean, and everything working properly. I will not stay here again even though I got a great deal for the room, but you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"DL: It was a good experience"
Very Good Hotel. .Its located in the center of Orlando. Just 10 minutes from Magic Kindom and Downtown Disney,
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Too much time to check in."
Only bad thing, I had to wait for check in because room was not ready. They should have Self check in with computer if you desire to expedite the process, when you come in as well as check in with a live person. instead of waiting on a long line, like I did, and then be disapointed cause your room is not ready.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice but problems with no help"
We could not get into our room u til 7:00 after checking in at 4:00. The AC didn't work and we called the front desk 10 times with no answer.
Renato
"Had better"
Room key didn't work so we couldn't get in had to call the front desk the guy that came was super but had to go fix the key No rug for bathroom so when we got out of shower floor was soaked had to use a towel Not enough towels or shampoo
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Couple gets a double bed and bunk beds in Orlando"
We booked a King Size bed and all they offered us was a Bunk Bed. We are a couple and booked this in advanced on Hotels.com and are very disappointed
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Kent
"Must stay"
Clean well decorated hotel. Only thing line long to check in
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We apologize for your delayed check-in but are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will keep us in mind for future stays.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Convenient!!"
Very good expirience! Staff very friendly and good amenities... For sure we'll be back!
Diana
"I would never rent here again."
The process to check in was a nightmare. The rooms were not that clean.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Wished I would have stayed somewhere else!"
I had a terrible experience with this hotel starting with the check in process. When I arrived, after waiting in line for approximately 40 minutes to check in, I was informed that the rooms weren't cleaned yet and I could partially check in and await a call back. Upon callback, an hour and a half later, I had to wait again in the same line. There isn't enough staff to accommodate the check in rush and apparently there isn't enough cleaning staff to turn the rooms over quickly enough between guests. Although the staff wasn't rude per se, but they displayed an attitude of indifference to how inconvenient there process was for guests, especially those travelling with children. In fact some guests gave up waiting in line and chose to go to other hotels. Upon finally arriving in the room, I was disappointed. The property is older and Wyndham has apparently tried to make the rooms look updated, but it is like putting lipstick on a pig. My room wasn't very clean, dirty linoleum floors, garbage cans not emptied. In addition, the door wouldn't open or close properly due to excessive wear and tear. The final straw for me was discovering that the bathroom sink was plumbed backwards so that hot water came from the cold and vice versa. All in all a very disappointing experience.
Darren
"Close to everything!!"
We have been staying at the Wyndham Orlando Resort for years. We have had our moments when things were not good but, it didn't keep us from not staying there. The prices have went up...Which you can always shop online and get a deal otherwise. I do think the resort fee is too much. $20.30. Overall, great hotel :-)
Pammy49
"Not A Place to Relax"
Staff not friendly..very confusing to find front desk.no signs for direction..too many teenagers on our floor,too noisy and loud..no one stopped the noise..bad pillows..did not rest..light on balcony too bright..kids running up and down hallway all,night and morning.hotel charged me for my stay again and overdrew my account..not happy.wont be back
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great location!"
Good location, close to everything in Orlando. All the attractions. Parking areas a bit sketchy, dark almost behind a plaza type area Not the usual hotel parking. Overall great would stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"The hotel is close to shopping area"
I don't like that doesn't include breakfast but in general is not too bad.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
alexandro
"Expected More"
Location was in middle of plenty of other businesses, so traffic going in and out of the resort was a headache. Floors are really thin so could hear people walking and moving in the room above us constantly. Room was nice and clean but bathroom setup was weird and TV did not work well.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Nate
"Do not stay here"
Had a sick child and waited 4 hours past normal check in time for a room to be ready. Hotel staff did nothing to help the situation.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015