All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2581

"Definitely coming back"
We drove up from Miami and called before check- in to let them know that we would be arriving before 8pm and they let us know that it was fine as long as we were there before midnight. Upon arriving I found out that they gave our King " View of pool/lagoon" room was given away and they only had double beds. This kinda sucked as the double beds were kinda small and my boyfriend is 6'6' so it was pretty interesting. We were able to switch out of the room the next afternoon for the correct room with no worries. But when I switched I found out that their "view" room really isn't worth the extra change and they put us in the front so there was a lot of noise and traffic going on. I was worried that there wouldn't be any balconies, but pleasantly all rooms had nice size patios/ balconies. The property is huge/ really nice inside. The location was PERFECT! I think that was the best thing about it. It was close to all the outlet malls, restaurants, Universal Studios.. the list goes on. I would definitely go back for a nice getaway... not pay the extra charge for their "view" and definitely request a room in the back where there's less going on.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Utility Closet"
We checked in late after a full day at the park they had a hard time finding our reservation, then we drove around for half and hour to find a parking spot and we felt they put us in the utility closet in the corner. Thank god it was only a bed and we were outta there first thing in the morning never to return again...
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good Choice!"
This hotel was well worth the price. The gym area and locker room were pleasant and clean. There were 2 swimming pools so not crowded like usual. There is a nice walking area from building to building. It was nice and quiet, no issues to note.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Emily
Nice place will definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Quick stay in Orlando"
Bar food great, Starbucks on property, free fruit in the spa, great gym equipment, staff very friendly and helpful. Place very clean
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not bad"
Incredibly nice people and a wonderful hotel. However, they did not have the king sized bed we booked and instead gave us two full-sized right next to a construction zone. The bathroom was not fully cleaned, and the soap and shampoo from the previous tenant was left in the shower.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very nice"
Beautiful room, just the bathroom had a weird smell around the toilet almost like urine, everything else was beautiful and great price.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Do NOT use the soap here!!!"
Had to drive in circles to find the lobby and then fight to get the room I booked (king for a couple--they wanted to put us in two doubles!). The glaring red painting looming over the bed was unsettling but after we covered it with a blanket the stay was much more relaxing. Expect for the soap in the bathroom. We both had an allergic reaction to it and I had to take Benadryl because my face was swelling up. But the location was perfect, the room was clean, and the grounds very pretty.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Aurora
"I won't be staying there again....."
We won't be returning to this Wyndham. * Entrance wasn't clearly marked so you were driving in circles trying to find the front. The workers admitted that this was a common complaint. * Tub was chipped and didn't drain properly, so you were standing in water as you showered. * No vending machines available. My husband was instructed that he would have to walk across the street to Walgreens for a beverage. * To call themselves a resort, I don't see why they don't have a microwave and mini-fridge. * The checkout process was a mess. Overall, it wasn't worth the stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"So so service.."
Check in wasn't so pleasant, I started with one consear and ended with another that was not comfortable with about the situation.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"I-Drive Wydham - Pass on this one"
I was shocked! The pictures on the internet are deceiving. It's an old renovated motel style facility. The premises were not well kept or maintained. I felt uncomfortable leaving my car in the parking lot because the outside areas felt and looked a bit sketchy. However, the lobby and service persons were nice...actually extremely nice. They should be commended. I asked for directions to a restaurant and Black man from New Jersey stopped what he was doing and walked me through the hotel and through the convention center to the front of the restaurant. I appreciated that a lot. That was first class. Front desk personnel were overwhelmed. They needed more persons working there, but they were friendly, too. The room I reserved was not available because the hotel was sold out. Once I got inside of the hallway to my room and into the room, the accommodations were respectable. The shower had some hair in the tub. That was a bit disconcerting. Pay movies were grainy, so I terminated my plans to watch a movie. Bed was comfortable enough but you can hear doors closing to rooms next to you. I ended up checking out early when I return to the front desk the next morning to get into the room I reserved as I had been told and they still did not have the room available. I would not stay here again because I am a professional and do lots of business travel.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not the worst place, Not the best by far."
The resort is not what you may think it is from the pictures. You may assume the rooms are all in one building like most hotels. They are not. The rooms are nice, but please please please be aware that the walls are paper thin. We could hear the conversations next door very well. We could not get an answer from room service. Other than that, the place it ok. If you want a romantic get a away, be careful.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
kyron
":)"
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Kathryn
"LOVE THIS HOTEL! HAS A RESORT FEEL!"
Great hotel experience. Was there for the Nike Coach of the Year clinic. Always enjoy my stay at this hotel! Classy and best in the business, along with fantastic facilities. Makes the stay on I Drive worth it. Only problem was the sink needed some drano. lol. Other than that perfect.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Christopher
"PERFECT!!!"
The hotel is awesome and located near anything and everything you need whether you're visiting parks of not!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Resort fee...for what?"
Booked this last minute...didn't see the resort fee until i got there...it's $20/day...covers parking and some other things so I guess I'll chalk it up as a parking charge. Wyndam property, the check in area was a bit confusing to find but once we were in it was ok, had ample parking for the residences. No elevator but then again only two stories (lucky for us we only had carry on luggage). The room was clean, some of the sheets were a bit dusty and one morning early i saw a mean looking spider run away in the bathroom :S I think with the resort fee tacked on the stay didn't seem like a bargain for what we got and a refrigerator would have been a big help...location was good but then again there are hundreds of hotels on I-drive.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Nashir
"Awesome one night stay"
Awesome one night stay...perfect location. Walking distance to everything.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Hotel was spreadout. No parking close to room. Lot of construction outside around our building. We were on second floor and wife hurt her knee the second day we were there and there was no elevator and it was hard to get up to 2nd floor. Air conditioner was noisy. Last night there we went out to dinner, came back and our keys would no longer work. Could not get in the building. Had to go up to lobby to get keys re-intialized so we could get in the room. Will probably not stay there again.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Jerry
"Disappointed with overbooking rooms"
After a long work and travel day I arrived at the hotel at 1:30AM. I was told that the hotel was overbooked and my only option was to stay in a room that only had a pull-out sofa. This after I had secured the room prior through the website. This was disappointing and uncomfortable to say the least. The person at the desk gave me a $25 voucher for a breakfast or lunch. I could use it for neither since breakfast was only room service and it was too late for that and I was there on business so I would not be at the hotel for lunch. Additionally the resort fee was to be taken off for that one night and I can only assume that it was. The next morning they did get me into a room that I had originally booked. I would expect to get the room that I booked especially if there is a no refund policy that is to be enforced. Very disappointed with that.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Phillip
"Not great (or even good)"
Parking is a mess with many people forced to "create a space" on the grass or other areas due to construction. The wifi which is part of the "resort fee" didn't have a strong enough signal to reach the out-building they had us in. Housekeeping knocked on our door at 8:00 a.m. to clean while we were still sleeping/just getting up. It was our check-out day too, they should have a system of notifying the staff when folks have actually checked out. Not a strong day for Wyndam.
"Sad mommy"
The room was poorly kept. There was no parking spaces when me and my 6 year old came back from a long day at the park. My son was asleep in the car and there was absolutely no place to park. When I ask the security person for help he said there was no place to park and told me to park in the handicap parking. I told him it was no joke that we were tired and my son was asleep in the back of my car. He then told me to park in the entrance. I ended up parking in a construction site and walking in the mud to get to the room carrying my 6 year old in the middle of the night. The hotel is not in a good neighborhood either. I was terrified. Needless to say we will not be staying there again.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Lorna
"Nice hotel conveniently located."
The hotel was conveniently located and was right next to a walgreens (convenient for getting forgotten toiletries). The room was clean, and the bed comfortable. The only negative I have to say about the hotel is it isn't very soundproof. It sounded like the people in the room above were dragging metal furniture across the floor several times throughout the night.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Natalie
""Everything was fine.""
Unexpected charges
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Big thumbs up for the location"
Nice hotel. Nothing extremely fancy, but it's in a great location loaded with a ton of restaurants and has a huge Las Vegas sized pool.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Not bad"
The room was updated but the small little things were lacking like complimentary breakfast but overall a really nice room. Sheets were clean and bed was comfortable!
Sandy
"Ask about Construction Noise"
Was not pleased with room overlooking parking lot with construction going on Sat and Sun.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Awesom!"
This is my second time staying here! My 6 year old daughter and I had a great time! I will be back :) Lynn Hockersmith
Lynn
"Nice amenities"
Beds were sooo comfortable!! Pools were beautiful!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"No Parking when you get back from the parks"
It was Good except their was no parking at all when we got back from Disney. We informed the front counter and they told us we could park in the over flow parking in the back. It was a long walk back to our room. We will never stay again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
it was ok but there is no where to park. the rooms ok small bathrooms you can here everthing and one threw thre walls of this place!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"The lady who checked us in was not friendly."
The bellmen didn't show up when we checked out and we had to carry our luggage down 2 flights of stairs. no elevator
"Parent"
Had a great time. Staff friendly and guests were of all types that were respectful of each other. Not sure why were placed over in building #9, as it was cold last week and a long walk to get coffee in morning. No coffee in room to speak of, no fridge or microwave for leftover warming. We would definitely return to this venue. Counter folks should be mindful of whom are there for conference activity, and those vacationing for longer periods. Debra, our chambermaid, couldn't have been nicer in making our stay enjoyable. Fred N.
7 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
fred
"Very nice!!"
Great place to stay.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Mayelin
Allowed late check out without charge! Followed up on my room service to see if I enjoyed it. Very accommodating. Good location. Central to parks and malls.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Very pleasant stay though we were only here for one night.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Accountability"
Over charged me
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Norma E
"Tuttle"
I was upset that I was placed in the back building 6, upstairs. I called to see if it was possible to change locations and the front desk said no that they were booked. He mentioned that I had booked through Expedia and they could not change my room. The room had hairs in the bathtub and the wood floor was dirty. The bed also had stains on the sheets. I felt dirty. The AC unit also had a musty smell.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to everything in walking dis"
It did rain the hold time I was there and I was only there for one night But do plan to go back
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Elaine
"Don't expect much"
Do not expect what you are promised: no free breakfast, no free parking, no building security--doors unlocked and no on site front desk in each building--the managers on duty each have a different story to tell and all promised to fix the locks, but none of them did so...and none of them let us know that doors would remain unlocked during the stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Marcia
"nice place to stay"
very convenient location, near many restaurants
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"So many other options DONT stay there"
I was very disappointed the first day I arrived I could not get in my room had to wait for security. He was very helpful even helped me un load my car. Then I had to wait for maintanence to change battery in lock. Ok then I could not lock the safe grrr so I brought my cash and credit cards with me ALL weekend. Went off to our function when we got back I asked for a wake up call ( that was 15 min after my request.) Put our room service card on the door by 9: pm requested food for 6:30 to 7:00 we waited until 7:30 still no breakfast. We had to go to our function on our way I stopped at front desk to let them know about my first night stay. Did receive a msg from Travis only mentioning the door lock out... So the kicker was I got home only to realize I left my purse /wallet on the bed with my granddaughters blanket and of course no one turned it into lost and found (SURPRISE) also I have to say I travel All the time never to complain but with so many wonderful options to stay at in orlando I feel you deserve to be warned, don't want to forget they charge a 17.00 dollar a day resort fee.. RESORT ???? This is not a resort it is a Low standard room with a bed in it, with people that get paid to steal . So having had the safe broken realy was a blessing because I had cc/ cash on me.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Awesome pool area, room was eh"
I absolutely loved the pool area and how there were 2 pools. It was nice because kids would be at one and to get away from them, I could go to the other pool. And they were nice size. The chairs were nice and padded. The Gatorville outdoor bar/grill was great. The lady working there was AMAZING. The room was decent, but the bath tub was peeling and it could use some updating. The walls were also paper thin, so I could hear everything. Even my neighbor coughing and taking a shower...
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Eye candy gardens"
We were there for the 2015 Keller Williams Family Reunion and the Orlando Convention Center. It was a good location and we hooked up with Fred, a cabie, to take us where ever we wanted to go.
5 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good!"
It was great to stay there. It was very convenient to everything and walking distance to many restaurants and entertainment. Room was clean, service was great and I would stay here again. Only thing was our neighbors were very noisy the first night, we could not sleep had the music on full blast, and security told them to turn down, but did not tell them to be quite, once they left, the rest of the time was enjoyable.
4 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Not up to expectation!"
Hotel is outdated and is not worth the price they were charging. My boyfriend and I were only there one night. The bathtub was cracking on the inside. The door was not closing properly. Our keys didn't work half of the time so we had to constantly wait on security. I won't be going back there again. It's really a 2 star hotel
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Shawntavia
Comfortable. Excellent pools and pool furniture. Modern. Multiple restaurants nearby.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"HARD TO FIND/PARK"
HOTEL IS NOT ON INTERNATIONAL DRIVE AS THEIR ADDRESS WOULD HAVE YOU TO BELIEVE. IT IS ON SAND SOMETHING AND CAN NOT BE SEEN FROM INTERNATIONAL DRIVE IN THE DARK. CALL FOR DIRECTIONS AND BE PREPARED TO PAY A $20 HOTEL FEE FOR NOTHING MORE THAN OTHER HOTELS INCLUDE IN THEIR PRICE. ALSO PARKING WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
TOM
"Average"
Average hotel, average service. It is convient to many attractions. There are lots of places to eat nearby. Our room was in the first floor and the lock to the sliding glass door did not lock, but there was a security bar (glad I checked that). We had 2 double beds (sleeps 4) but only two coffee cups. The second day we had 5 cups but only 1 lid.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Debrah
"Clean and comfortable..."
Room was nice, comfortable, and clean. There are NO microwaves in the rooms. You can go to the main building and use the microwave there but the complex is very spread out so this is not really a quick thing to do. The hotel is located right in the middle of everything. Many times we were able to walk to lunch/dinner. There is a 'resort fee' of $18 a day for parking, wifi, and shuttle.. I really didn't like that we were charged extra for things that other hotels include. I would have preferred they just raise the room rate then add this on as an extra charge. We would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
michele
The Hotel had a lot to offer. Unfortunately, the service ruined the entire trip. The room wasn't taken care of well. The bathroom was not functioning correctly. The hotel had a lot of potential, unfortunately, there were too many negatives to give this a better rating. The Bar Staff (Charles and Charina) were wonderful. The beds were comfortable. But overall, the service was lacking.
3 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015