All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2581

Ordinary amenities
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is not nice
"Won't book at any Wyndham property again."
For a Wyndham hotel I expected much more. My bad. They actually checked me into a room that hadnt even been cleaned yet.
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
sherman
Excellent room. very comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Arthur
After several years of staying here, prior to the remodel, I may not return as it was noisey next to a business and Staff was not accommidating
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Locked out & No hot water"
On the first night we checked in late and fell right to sleep, we were on the second floor and there is no elevator that was very inconvenient since I have a young kid and a stroller, the next day I was on my laptop and a roach crawled over my hand yuck! that night when we got back to the room our keys did not work so I went to the front desk had it rekeyed still did not work we had to call security and maintenance this took an hour and a half before we got into our room at that point all we want to do was take a shower and go to bed but there was no hot water.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"Will not ever stay again"
The bed have bed bug and the room have roach.
3 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"Bad experience"
My company and I came to Orlando for conference. We thought we would stay on the property out of convenience since the conference was at this hotel. Big mistake. Rooms were dirty, air conditioner filters had not been cleaned in months, and pool was unfit for swimming. Buildings were about a 5 minute walk from the lobby, which was exceptionally irritating since the keys deactivated several times during our stay. When they say they are sending security or something to the room, be prepared to wait a really long time or have to call over and over. I would stay at a different hotel if I were you.
4 night trip Nov 1, 2015
Tahl Benit
"Getaway"
Room was good. The bathroom is to small.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Great Lcation, Stay & Clean"
It was great. Quick check in & check out, They were Very nice. Room was not what i expected and exceeded my expectations. Location was great Right near I-4 and universal which is where My friends & I were going. Room was very clean and Beds Were Comfortable. Bathroom was nice and clean as well. Updated hotel. I will definitely stay there everytime im in orlando now!
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
"NOT BAD, BUT YOU PAY FOR WiFi"
We stayed at this Wyndham for a business convention and overall it was pretty nice, i did not like the fact that we payed a handsome amount to stay there as well as resort fee and still had to pay $10 for 24 hours of WiFi service. Overall, not a bad hotel, there are no elevators so hopefully you dont mind taking one flight of stairs but there are plenty of places to eat in the local vicinity! I recommend Chuys(mexican food) or Bahama Mama's down International drive. Both had EXECELLENT service!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
william
"Room was okay. A little small for 4 people. Bed by"
Room was okay. A little small for 4 people. Bed by the door is too close to the air conditioning. Killed 2 roaches in the room, but room seemed cleaned. I thought the room was a great deal until I checked in and there was a $17 fee tacked on. Hotel.com should have let me know at booking. Also they charged for everything. Wi-fi, exercise room, business center, etc. I know I can find better in the Orlando/Kissimmee area.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Very clean and nice. Beds were super comfy. We enjoyed!
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Denise
The room was not cleaned during the 2 nights stay.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
A/C unit was extremely loud, sounded like a small engine. If you're near the ice machine, it's loud as well. The bed was hard and not comfortable. There were stains on one chair in the room and the other chair had pieces missing. There were also hairs on one of the towels. The only positive thing about this hotel is that it's close to Universal Studios. I wouldn't recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Best place!"
I love the location. It's right in the middle of everything! Can't go wrong with this hotel!
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
andrea
Just one night, but I would definitely stay here again..!
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Gregory
"Overall Very Good"
We stayed here for our anniversary because of its proximity to International Drive and Universal Studios. It is located within walking distance to many great restaurants, bars, and shops. It was difficult to find the main lobby. Service was great. The room was clean and smelled good. The hotel was obviously renovated some time in the recent past. The only concerning thing was some of the groups hanging outside of a couple of the rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Nicole
"No Kids Night Getaway"
Great price and location. Beautiful amenities and very clean. This will definitely be one of my top locations to stay when I come back. Was a very easy and cheap Uber ride to the theme parks and great walking distance of for pretty much anything.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Diana
"Gorgeous hotel"
The hotel looks EXACTLY like the pics online. It was gorgeous, relaxing, very clean and quiet. The perfect getaway, and the price was very reasonable.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
MERCEDES
"Good location but old room"
The hotel hás a good location near The international Drive but The furniture was old . Do not have in room refrigerator or water the place to get ice was filthy. The air conditioning was a lot of noise
2 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Alexandre
Really nice stay and convenient location. Room was clean nice and quiet
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Camika
Easy to walk to Universal Studios
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Line
I hope you add this stay on my rewards it was last minut stay i dint have my password for hotels. com
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Nasty bed"
There was stains all over my sheets, I reserved this room a week in advanced & it still wasn't ready till 3 hours after check in time. & then they had lost our reservation.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
The beds were really comfortable however the room was really small for a family of four. Our room had no microwave no mini fridge so we couldn't even buy drinks to have on site. The good news was there was a Wawa gas station right behind building 12 which we ran over and got drinks from frequently. Another downfall was there was no free Wi-Fi on site.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Staff was great and helpful . Room was clean and in a great location to restaurants and activities.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Christina
check in was at 4pm,we didn't get checked in until 5:30. Said they was going to refund my $20 resort fee and they haven't yet!!! Not happy!!!
Anthony
Quick get away to Universal just 5 minutes and 2 turns away.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Mathew
"October 10/15"
We stayed for one night. The door to our room was not functioning correctly you had to slam the door to get the door to close properly. I had to park far fromThe room to even get a parking spot. The hotel itself should be better maintain considering the area that it is serving.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Great location, room nothing special but clean."
Very close to universal And a wawa. Room was nothing special but good and clean, location was great close to all parks, Orlando eye and International Drive.
Jonathan
"Nice room...parking, not so much :("
The room was quite comfortable. The outside set up is a little weird but overall pretty good for the price. The only bad thing is the parking. It's ok during the day but at night anytime after the late night attractions are closed it was very hard to find a spot near our room. We had to walk a long way. Then we saw a guy on a golf cart that didn't bother to ask us if we wanted a ride when he had just driven a few people to their building. As we were walking a lady asked could she park on the grass and he said sure. We were too far from the car to turn back. It would have been good to know that would be a possibility in the beginning.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"I-Drive"
Was peeved that at 8 am room cleaners were knocking on my door to see if I was still there....check out is 11am..
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
wydham
"Ripoff Resort...."
Bellman was amazing but guest services was liars arrogant and rude stay away from this place at all cost they will rip you off... and when you call to ask to speak to a supervisor they ring you on same person even if you ask. It to speak to the check in service desk and then your call never gets to a higher person to speak to as they act like phone cuts off every time or be rude to you...
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
Justin
The beds was a little too firm
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Jamoris
"Good hotel for a great price"
All around great stay. The room was a tad warm. The thermostat said 74 and woudnt go lower than 74, but it felt warmer than 74
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Kristin
Finding the check in was hard, but hotel and facilities are excellent
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
It was perfect.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015
"Great for the Price. Customer service was on point"
Very close to Dr Phillips are we took Uber and went and partied at the bars only minutes! You really cant beat the price, and the staff was very friendly had no problem letting me use the internet/computer before check in. Worth it for a quick and cheap get away. The pool area was really nice too!
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Tanya
Stay was ok bed ok room was very small for a resort cramp. A resort should be a small kitchen dining area and mico wave
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Luis
"Great location on idrive"
Nice hotel and very well located
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
Tony
"Family trip with 2 adults in wheelchairs"
Parking lot and sidewalks need upgrading. Difficult to push up from parking space to sidewalk in a wheelchair. We requested 2 wheelchair accessible rooms with roll in showers - only one had a roll in shower. Bars near toilet are sturdy for transfers. Nice clean large rooms that can fit scooters.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Good, clean, comfortable stay. The a/c rattled a little but other than that it was good.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
JACKELINE
"No microwave"
No microwave in the room.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Vincent
"Great Location, Comfy Room"
We only stayed one night. We arrived late in the evening due to being at a park all day first. The girl at the front desk was on the phone and kept us waiting for quite a bit before acknowledging us but once she helped she was friendly. There are no elevators but we stayed on the 2nd floor. The room was nice and beds were comfortable but not exactly like pictures. Everything in the room worked great.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Nice & clean. Every now & then the a/c made a little noise but not so bad.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
JACKELINE
The room was clean. Check in was smooth. I enjoyed my stay
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Expensive for what it is"
No wifi included ( it said yes in the reservation). Had to ask for shampoo and soap Twice. Fee resort for anything
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Fernanda
"Amazing"
Very comfortable place and beautiful
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Andres
"Watch your bill... we were charged twice!"
Terrible time checking in. Took way too long, then we were charged twice and have spent hours on the phone trying to fix.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Luis
"Bed bugs and more bed bugs!"
Horrible. This is a redecorated Motel 6. Checked out of the hotel/motel the first night due to bed bugs all over the bed.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Joshua

Fantastic hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Clean room and hotel surroundings. Location was perfect for food, bars and easy to get buses to local areas. Will be returning to Orlando and will use this hotel. Brilliant!
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015