All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary amenities
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is not nice
"Poor customer service but super comfy bed"
I wanted this stay to be better than it actually was. First nights stay was fine. Second night was a different story. Saturday night, I understand it can be a party night, however there seemed to be a 'hall party' going on until at least 2AM. The hall smelled like cigar smoke strongly. Around 1AM a fire alarm went off down the hall. Everything seemed to be ok, false alarm. Around 2AM our HVAC unit (which seemed to be louder than normal) started to smell of smoke and was blowing out hot air...which I thought the AC was on? Because it was so late we decided to just turn off the unit and fall back asleep. Around 6 AM our smoke detector went off (randomly). Again, false alarm. That morning, after coffee and breakfast we went over to the lobby to inform them of the HVAC unit and ask for a new room. Sarah was at the front desk and took care of us. Unfortunately, when I explained about our rough night, she had zero sympathy. When we asked for a new room, she made us feel like we were crazy for asking. In the end she found a new room and said we would get a call later in the day when it was ready. Around 6PM when no call had been received, we had to call them. I wouldn't recommend this place to friends but if you are looking for a decent rate and not so great service and a super comfy bed, this place will work for you.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Megan
It was a decent hotel. I would stay again if I had to.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Penny
"January 22nd at this Hotel"
My Wife and daughter stayed with another woman and her daughter for 1 night on Jan. 22nd. The 2 girls were competing in an synchronized swim event in Orlando. My wife was very happy with the set up of this room and the price. She would definitely stay there again!
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Meashell
"Ehhh"
Found spider looking bugs on my bed. Not too sure if they were bed bugs but some of my guests had bites on their skin. I went to the front desk and told the gentlemen about the situation and with his surly face he replies: "we don't have any control over that. Look at the weather sir. The bugs need a place to stay too" -_____- lmao. Make sure to stay here if you want a good laugh and some surprises.
Response by Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Never to return again... HORRIBLE"
My experience was the exact opposite of what I thought it would be. The Wyndham has a great reputation but this hotel doesn't exemplify it. My stay was horrible. Apparently, there were issues with their heat/ac system. While my family and I were asleep, the fire alarm went off twice in our room. There was a burning smell that followed. We thought it was a fire. So we called the front desk regarding this matter and they said, "We've fixed the issue. There is something wrong with our heater." Their "fixing the issue" consisted of them cutting the heater off and we slept in a cold room for the remainder of the night. I was very disappointed and will not be returning to this hotel ever. I spent over $120 for 1 night of disappointment. I will never return again. By the way, my two children (ages 1 and 6 yrs old), slept uncomfortably the entire night. Also, I advise against spending additional money on a view(patio/balcony). It was not such a great view... The presentation outside of the patio was horrible. I could have stayed at some lower-end motel/hotel for this type of experience.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Nice hotel, but the heat was not working while we were there. They sent someone to fixt it, but it did not improve. It got to be so cold in our room that we checked out early. The paint in the tub was also chipping. Other than that it was a nice... tons of things to do nearby.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2016
Tiffany
The smoke alarm went off in the middle of the night because something happened to the heating element and someone rang the room phone in the middle of the night
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Very comfortable bed and close walking distance to Orlando Eye and other attractions
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2016
"Fantastic"
Great
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
"Not good"
Booked through hotels.com. But still charged my CC additional 105 for the room. 5 days later still pending. Finally talked to a person admitted it was a mistake now 3-5 business days for the "credit" to show on my account. And 22$ "resort" fee. .??? This place is no resort. Last time I'm staying here.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
jason m
"Impressed!"
We typically stay on Disney property when we go. However, everything was book and I skeptical with staying on International Drive. Then when we arrived we were impressed. It was clean, friendly and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping. You can find things family friendly and adult friendly close by. We will stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
Tara
"Just OK"
We booked this hotel last minute so we really had no choice. The hotel lobby is very hard to find and the signs are confusing. The front desk staff is very nice. There are plenty of places to eat around the hotel. The parking is not great. The hotel seems like it was just remodeled but it wasn't a great job. The room was clean but there were little black ants in some places in the room. This hotel is just OK and a cheap price.It is very busy around the hotel but quiet. Just an OK stay.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Ivey
"Avoid Resort Fees"
Felt the $20/night resort fee was nothing more than a way to push up the rate ie it appeared cheaper when I booked it than it actually was. Did not get anything for the extra money.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Jonathan
"Meh"
Every thing was just...ok. Not great, but not bad.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
"Not a "resort"."
Not appropriate for a conference. Limited amenities for resort fee. Ants in room. Bad wi-fi. Would not recommend or return.
Other trip Jan 13, 2016
"Good for the money"
The resort is large and very nice. Good value and location.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2016
beds are small. If you have 2 beds make them 2 queens. Kids brought their PS4 but could not hook it up . I think that may have been by design
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Georges
"Nice hotel close to international drive"
Great hotel close to international drive lots of restaraunts and attractions nearby.
Other trip Jan 10, 2016
Tiffany
"Skip it"
Not a good experience. Bugs in the room, broken toilet, dirty sheets and broken iron. The website pictures don't give you the true picture of this hotel.
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
Chad
Average hotel with very bad housekeeping in the fanily room, staff was nice but they never onced clean the wooden floors in our room or the toilet.
Other trip Jan 8, 2016
"Som good, some bad."
Out first room was in building 5 and it was far removed from everything and it felt dirty and small. We were then moved to another room in building 9, which was a much better room and area.
4 night business trip Dec 29, 2015
Small Not Well Cleaned No Fitted Sheets on the beds bathroom was horrible
Other trip Jan 7, 2016
"Couples getaway!"
it was very relaxing!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Carla
Our exterior door was extremely hard to open and close. Housekeeper came in to see if we had checked out yet while blow drying my hair. The door was not closed because it is so hard to close.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
"Nice looking but terrible!!!"
Room cleanliness was terrible, used bar soap still left from day before, floor was dirty no carpet, blood stains on sheets.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Amber
The price per night is expensive. The back patio is dirty. Not happy and would not staying on this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Really enjoyed my stay here and would stay here again. Great location to everything
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
Maria
"Good for a one nighter"
We stayed for 1 night before going to Universal. This hotel is great just to catch some sleep before a big day. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for a long stay. The facilities are OK but there are much better resorts in the area for about the same price. The hotel is in a good location for access to restaurants, starbucks, etc and close to Universal.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
"noisy room (AC/Fan)-water flowing from the"
noisy room, AC and fan very loud, not a good room to relax and sleep. Wrong design for the shower letting water going all over the place in the room, no one came and clean the room,...
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
emile
Really enjoyed atmosphere along with surrounding activities
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
anthony
"no water bottles"
i sent you an email complaining that the fee was not equal to what was on your website. you havent responded yet, exceptto say you would respond. also I asked for water which is supposed to be included 3 times and had to wait for 3 hours. so I was not satisfied. not to mention the cockroaches all over the balcony.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Claudio
"Family getaway"
Nice place to stay. Close to everything
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Excellent
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Not recoment this place"
This place on the night dint have parking and the front desk is like rich place but the rooms is worts
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
Where do I begin. First, when I arrived I notice the bedsheets had a stain and had to request for it to be changed. I mean I just checked into my room it shouldn't have bedsheets with stains on it. Second,This hotel has a major parking issue. Every night it has been a fight to get parking. When I brought it up to front desk they just directed me to overflow convention area parking. This is not an option for traveling alone with 2 kids. I had to walk all the way around to the other side of property to my building at 12:30am. Lastly there was a security wall box in hall that beeps every night I have had to call about it everyday. I mean it is right next to our room and you are constantly woken up to a beeping alarm sound. I really expected better from the Wyndham Brand. Definitely will NOT be staying here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
meme
"Pleasant experience"
Quiet area. Plenty of things to walk to. Rooms and lobby and pools very clean. Smelled good. Everything worked. Tv, AC, remotes. There was not a refrigerator in our room. We didn't need it. You may be able to ask for one. Drinks at bar by pool pricey but that's probably everywhere. Good shower pressure. We would definitely stay here again. Price was reasonable.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
Ms. H
"Nothing to write home about"
We had to wait an hour and half to check in cause the room was not ready. However on the day of check out which is at 11am. Housekeeping was already knocking at the door at 8am and every 30m afterwards. Told the housekeeper that was rude and unprofessional but of course she spoke no English. Management was apologetic but nonchalant about it. Took housekeeping forever to deliver blankets and remotes for the TVs. Over four hours. Location was great. Walking distance to everything. The room was spacious for 6 people. But nothing spectacular to note about. Small dead bugs on the nightstand. Sheets have seen better days. I will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Beware of extra charges"
Upon arriving at the hotel, I was taken aback at its splendor. The interior of the main hotel is beyond 5 stars. However, the rooms are in auxiliary buildings that seem far older/dingier. Our room was satisfactory, but nothing like the image presented by the hotel. Furthermore, since it's a "resort," realize that you will be charged a resort fee. This is not included in the price quoted by Expedia. You will have to pay extra. For us, it was $22.
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
Ericka
"Good price, well kept, and close to business"
The grounds was well kept
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Sammie
"Bad"
Is not good hotel the room is worst i dont recomend
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
"Pretty on the Outside/Ugly on the Inside"
The hotel service/staff was great. The front desk reception was very polite and accommodating. The lobby and main hotel area was beautiful and very clean. My family arrived at Noon and a room wasn't ready (understandable), so we decided to begin our Disney day and not wait. We stored our luggage and hit the road. We didn't return until 1am and went to the lobby to retrieve the room keys. Upon entering the room, the flooring and bedding looked like the pictures online, HOWEVER, the dust was half an inch thick and the room wreaked of a strong mildew/mold smell. Myself and one of my daughter's immediately had an allergic reaction and began coughing incessantly for the rest of the night. By this time it was 2am and we were so worn from a day at Disney that changing hotels (and paying for another hotel) just wasn't an option. The bathroom was a "wiped down" clean and not a true clean. There was a dirty empty cheap plastic trashcan that didn't even have a bag in it. The room was on the main floor directly across from an open trash room, which didn't feel safe. The thermostat that replaced the old school/original wall heat/air unit was just awful. There wasn't a good balance in the room for heat or air because the windows kept getting foggy and left us all sweating all night and in a hot/cold stance. All in all, the room has been masked with the appearance of a full makeover online, but in actuality, just a bandaid over a really old hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Page
"Wyndham stay"
Unfortunately this hotel I would never recommend anybody. The two beds in the rooms are full size not even queen size, not suitable for family of 4. There is no microwave. Out of the two bedrooms booked by me which were same, one of them had a refrigerator and the other did not have a refrigerator. I'm surprised on Expedia to have recommended such a hotel without verifying.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
"Kids had fun in the Swimming Pool"
This property main office looks modern and elegant. Rooms are all external to the main office and located in multiple buildings. Rooms are decent size. They are decently clean. The room we got was an hardwood floor. There were little dust particles around, but when I called front desk and told them they made sure it was clean, next time I came back to room. My both kids enjoyed the pool. They have a huge pool. I liked the gym. Overall it was a good experience for my Family
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Giri
"Good Location but room so dirty!!!"
We had to change to another room because the first room was so dirty and smelly and the second room was better but it had ants every where even in the coffee machine. The balcony door has never closed correctly.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
Juan. J.
Was a little confusing finding the front desk. We did not check in till almost midnight and the maids were knocking on our door at 9:00 AM even tho check out time was 11:00.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Ken
Good option for orlando. Good option for orlando. Good option for orlando. Why does expedia make you type a bunch.
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
"pretty good !!"
I was little weary of stayin here after hearing about my friends stay... She said that she had had a not so nice stay.... Room was filthy, (dust balls and dirt under AC unit) sheets were dirty... Blah blah blah... I am actually glad to say that our stay was not that way...... the room was clean, no dust or dirty sheets, HOWEVER, there were a few hairs in the bed when we turned over the sheets... I'm usually not crazy picky when it comes to hotel rooms... but I did RATE a 3 on cleanliness for that. The hotel hall ways smelled a bit weird. can put my finger on what but it was not a welcoming smell... Other than that ... It was a pretty good stay and I would most likely book here again! Great location for restaurants and things to do...as pretty close to the parks!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Ellen
"Good Get Away"
I thought it was very good and good location
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
"Nice and cozy, but the hidden fees tend to add up"
Lots of hidden fees, not returning
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
"Great place"
I enjoyed my stay...Everything was wonderful..I would refer anyone to go there..
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015