All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
500 Mansfield Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Staff is very friendly and courteous! Love the added touch with the cookies! The room was nice and beds were comfortable. However the one thing I didn't care for was the size of the bathroom in the room. I didn't think I'd ever have a concern with something like that, but you could barely turn around in there without hitting the toilet seat.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Margaret
The hotel was very comfortable and clean. The staff was very helpful and courteous.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
The room was okay and clean but I expected a little more from a Hilton hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not so close to PNC Park"
Hotel was ok. It was further from PNC Park then what I thought. The hotel was very busy and the staff seemed overwhelmed by the volume of people there. There was not enough baggage carts to get our stuff up to our rooms. The rooms were needing to be updated. Stay was OK.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Andria
It is a beautiful hotel, with friendly staff and easy access to downtown. I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Pittsburgh.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"not a fan"
The check in clerk was rude, which started my stay on a bad note. The location was okay, but definitely not worth the money. I would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Katherine
"Clean"
Great!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"2 night stay over 4th of July"
Overall, our stay was quite pleasant. The room was small but very clean. From the outside of the hotel it looked a little older but you could tell the inside had been recently renovated. The hotel is on the outskirts of Pittsburgh. We did make a couple trips downtown with relative ease. The hotel also provided a shuttle/bus service to downtown for a fee of 20 dollars a person on the 4th of July. The breakfast was great but a little pricy (around $15 for buffet). Customer service was exceptional in our limited amount of run ins.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Adam
"Nicest employee ever at any hotel I have stayed"
When the shuttle was gone. Your employee named Dennis drove us in his personal vehicle to the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game. Best service I've ever had in any hotel in my life thank you
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Teresa
"June 2015"
Was business & pleasure. Enjoyed the fitness room, pool & restaurant. Would stay again. Staff very helpful.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2015
"Rolling Stones Fan"
Room was noisy. For the price, you should include some type of breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
Lorrie
"Never going back"
The stay was subpar. Our room was cleaned once during our 3 day stay, the front desk did not answer the phone when we called nor would they call us a cab when requested. The only helpful employees were the bartenders. Will not be staying at this location again.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Kimberly
"Needs a good pipe cleaner"
There were plumbing issues. When I went to take a shower the tub was filling up with other people's 'stuff'. Normally, I wouldn't complain but the hotel did little until I requested to switch rooms since I needed to shower and get ready for a meeting and was already running late. They didn't do anything to make up for it - not even an apology for my inconvenience.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
The only problem I had was with the hold they put on my card. They explain the process but it took almost a week for the hold to be released when I called and asked they said it wouldn't be more than 48 hours.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Shea
"Check shuttle specifics...."
The biggest problem we had was the shuttle to an event at Heinz Field. The hotel offered round trip transportation for a fee. They dropped us off at the venue and when exiting the bus handed us a poor excuse for a map that alerted us to the pickup point 1.6 miles away. There was no communication beforehand... In addition it took 2 phone calls and over thirty minutes to get a blanket sent to my room for my child.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Rufus Earl
"you won't be disappointed"
stayed at the hilton hotel when i went to the pirates game on june 12th.i had to laugh as we entered the hotel and it was odd not seeing a registration counter instead you had to get on a elevator and go down from where you parked.parking levels are different so you may park where we did and go from 5th floor to the lobby,or if you parked on the second floor you would go down 1 level from there,quite different.so we get to the lobby for checkin and i could not believe what i was seeing,a very nice lounge,a gift store which seems to carry everything,a exercise room that some vegas hotels don't even have,an indoor and outdoor pool,and the place was as clean as can be.the rooms are very nice and big and also very impressive i must say.the only negative thing i can say is,they didn't have any tissues in the place as i guess they ran out and our toilet ran a bit after you flushed it,but a little jiggle of the handle and was just fine,so 2 minor things that we definately lived with.the price of the hotel was also very comfortable and after you see it you will think the same thing.i would have rated it a 4.5 star but there was no rating like that to choose from,..i would recommend this hotel to a friend and i plan on returning back there in august
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
mark
Great
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
angelene
"Nice Hotel!"
Very nice hotel. The pool was large and well taken care of. The restaurant was quite good for dinner and breakfast as well.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"GREAT STAY"
My stay at Doublletree was excellent, excellent service, clean rooms. I would highly recommend it to friends/family. We stayed there for 2 wonderful, relaxing nights
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Tarra
"will book a different hotel in the area"
The room was not comfortable and not enough towel. Breakfast price way too expensive. It is like continental breakfast. We would not go back.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"LOVE"
We stayed for 4 nights. Hotel was clean, beds were comfy and the hot water stayed hot. Was so nice to take a long hot bath after sightseeing in Pittsburgh. We will definitely stay here again. Friendly and welcoming staff.
4 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Wendy
"Great value for the money"
We stayed three nights. It was a good hotel and the breakfast was amazing with an omelette station. Steel cut oatmeal. Great potatoes and a variety of pastry and fresh fruit
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Marilyn
"Excellent Hotel Service"
Excellent. No negative comments.
Ian T.
"x"
I enjoyed the comfortable beds. That and quiet are the most important to me, along with cleanliness. I was disappointed in not being able to walk out and sit on the balcony, due to permanent locks on sliding door. Also it was expensive. It as over 220. For two adults and one child.
sharon
"Not at 100% at the level they charge for"
This hotel is really big. Room was large and it was clean. In the morning, I checked the public bathroom in the lobby, all paper towels was not refilled and bathroom was messy, not usable. I checked the other bathroom around the corner of restaurant where breakfast is served. Similar condition was there, but at least there was paper towel. Overall, this is a disappointment for such hotel not to check these regularly.
"Great Stay !"
We thought the location of our hotel was excellent and we started our stay with a delicious chocolate chip cookie that we all enjoyed after a long drive. The room as a nice size and the only negative comment is that there are no towel holders in the bathroom except two hooks on the door. A hook for a hand towel would be perfect.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good Weekend Stay"
Spacious and comfy rooms were great for a weekend stay. Complimentary shuttle to and from PIT is comfortable, clean and very convenient.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
david
"BEWARE OF GROUP AFFAIRS DURING YOUR STAY"
When we arrived at the hotel there were hundreds of teenagers in the lobby area. There was a group in from all over the US for a competition. We got lucky and our room was on the other side of the hotel from the "party". Ran into a woman at the coffee shop the next morning who wasn't so lucky. She complained about the kids running up and down the halls all night and slamming door till 5 AM.... Nothing against teenagers (I have a couple myself) but I learned a value lesson when making any hotel reservation. "ASK IF THERE ARE ANY GROUP AFFAIRS DURING YOUR STAY".
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Hotel amenities"
I enjoyed His exceeding greatness
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Loved the place. Very accommodating staff. Ate in the bar and food was great. rooms were great. No problem getting to sleep.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great staff"
Front desk staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Will not give you what you paid for"
I booked a king size bed. When i checked into the hotel, nothing was discussed about my room. Upon entering, I found two double beds. When I called the front desk I was told they were fully booked and no changes could be made. The staff was unapologetic and did nothing to pacify the situation. Awful experience!!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Actions speak louder than words."
The hotel was nice and the hotel front desk staff and management was great. My boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights and had a great first night Friday. The only odd thing we noticed on Friday was there were dirty sheets in piles outside of rooms that hadn’t been picked up yet. We left and returned to the hotel around 11:30 p.m. and the sheets had not been picked up yet. It may have been difficult with someone in a wheelchair to navigate through but we did not have any issues or complaints about it. On Saturday we went out and came back to the hotel in the afternoon and there was a wasp in our room. We killed it and didn't worry about it, but a few minutes later a second wasp was in our room. The windows were latched shut so there were coming from a disclosed opening. We informed front desk of the situation and they happily changed our room, no problem. As we were retrieving our bags to move down to our new room, one of the house keepers insisted that we have the front desk call HER and tell her that we were changing rooms. She did not speak clear English (which wasn't the issue) but the issue was her poor body language pointing her finger at us like we did something terribly wrong when we did not. I found that very troubling and offensive. I would never point my finger and talk down to someone, especially at work. There was a wasp in our room and we just needed to change rooms. We tried to calmly reason with her and explain the situation over and over again, even offer to call th
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
M&P
We had a great welcoming with a fancy walnut cookie for everybody. Staff was friendly, the whole place is very clean, you can even feel it in the air. I would recommend it.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Overall, nice."
I did this below...do not want to write more! Do not want to write more...Do not want to write more...Do not want to write more...Do not want to write more
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
My wife and I stayed here for our one year anniversary, as this was where we had our reception. The staff was incredibly friendly and the rooms were great. We look forward to staying here again for future special occasions.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"The drainer in the bath tub isn't working."
The drainer in the bath tub isn't working. My husband tried to fix it. It's ok temporary, but it clogged again when my daughter took a shower.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice facilities"
I liked the hotel. It was surpassingly well equipped with a nice gym and large restaurant and a good business center.
"Adequate but overpriced"
This is not a bad place. We stayed there because our daughter was there for a conference. Room was clean but small. Bed and linens were awesome!! But it was a bit pricey. It is very close to the city and to all the sites. Food at the bar was great!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Cassy
"Greentree DoubleTree"
My son and myself stayed here while visiting Pittsburgh for the Penguins game. Very nice hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great hotel for business travellers."
Nice hotel, pretty rooms, friendly staff! Everyone tries to do all they can to ensure your stay is comfortable. The drivers were so accommodating and gave us helpful information regarding restaurants and areas.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Overnight trip"
Close to downtown Pittsburgh. Very clean, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel. Convenient to Pittsburgh."
Comfortable room. Great indoor pool and jacuzzi. Convenient to Pittsburgh. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Tina
Staff was very helpful room was clean but no coffee creamer in rooms called down to get some and didn't bring it up . But overall great
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
brenda
"Nice hotel close to Pittsburg, PA"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel lobby was clean and modern. The room was clean and neat. The room thermostat process for change was explained in detail for a customer experiencing problems and staff offered to send someone up to show other customer how to regulate the temperature.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
CJ
"Nice hotel close to the city"
The only problem we had during our stay was a communication issue between us and the hotels shuttle service. We were told no shuttles were going to the city due to the weather so we took cabs back and forth. Later that night we found out the shuttle had went but no-one contacted us to let us know. I called the manager the next day and he was genuinely sorry and comped us breakfast to make up for the cab fare. Overall a really nice hotel with friendly staff just don't expect much from their shuttle service.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"hotel near Heinz Hall"
Convenient, comfortable night after a concert at Heinz Hall
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Pittsburgh Double Tree - Green Tree"
Stayed here for business 3 nights. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was nice but had a few cosmetic defects in the bathroom (cap missing on faucet handle, clothes hook missing on back of bathroom door). Otherwise the restaurant and bar in the hotel were very nice. Would stay here again.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Jeffrey
"Always a Great Stay"
Our family stays here everytime we visit the Burgh. Kids love the indoor/outdoor pool. Cafe is convenient and the breakfast buffet is phenomenal. Great location, easy to find and clean.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
claudia
This isn't the first time I've stayed at this hotel and it won't be the last. I love it! Beds are excellent!! Rooms are comfortable, we even went down to the hot tub. Warm cookies upon arrival was just a nice added touch. We went to see a show at the theatre, so it only took a few minutes to get down town from here.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015