All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
500 Mansfield Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"nice"
Front desk staff a bit uncaring upon our checking in. Pool was very nice. Grounds around the pool a bit rough and needs upgrading. Hotel must get alot of use. All in all, we'll probably stay here next visit.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Quality hotel room"
The hotel was huge. The room was really nice, but a tad small. The air conditioning was down for a little. Still close to downtown. Major downside was no free breakfast.
3 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Raymond
"Pleasent stay."
We enjoyed the stay. We will stay there again.
denise
"Weekend in Pittsburgh"
Hotel was in a good location; easy to get in/out of downtown (though the neighborhood is nothing to speak of, largely industrial), and better priced than hotels downtown. Bed was quite comfortable and room was very quiet. Only detractor from full points--bathroom was small and a bit tired-looking. Hotel was renovating during our stay, though no construction noise. Overall, an enjoyable stay; would definitely stay here again--esp. for the famous Doubletree chocolate chip cookies on check-in!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
K D
"Overall nice hotel and staff."
We we're staying in the downtown Pittsburgh area in a bed and breakfast. We made reservations here because the inn was sold out over the weekend. This hotel itself was nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. The main drawback was that I-376 had major construction with ramps closed and this created major hours long backups that were extremely frustrating to go into downtown Pittsburgh. When I expressed this to the staff, the found an alternate route which helped tremendously. The best asset to this hotel was the staff. The hotel itself was good. I just would not choose that location again with traveling into the city as long as I knew construction of that magnitude was going on.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Sewage/drain in the bathtub was bad. Without the plug, by the time I was finished taking the bath, the water level was above my ankle.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Would stay here again."
Clean room, comfortable bed. Ample parking, nice and quiet.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
My family and I drove up from Atlanta and arrived very late at night. We were promptly checked in and in our rooms within 10 mins. We didn't use any of the services as we were only there for a short stay. The room was comfortable and slept all four of us. The front desk staff was helpful in asking for directions and were sure to ask if there was anything they could do for us.
Kenny
"Touring Pitt"
My daughter and I traveled to Pittsburg to tour The university. After a 6 hour drive we arrived exhausted. The smiles and greetings by every staff member made us feel welcome and relaxed almost immediately. Then, as we were registering, the lovely lady at the front desk reached into some magical portal and handed us each a steaming hot cookie! You could have knocked my daughter over with a feather! Was this woman a wizard? I think that was the moment she decided that she wants to move to Pittsburg. The tour was just the icing on the cookie, so to speak
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Melanie
The hotel was clean. The indoor/outdoor pool was nice. The staff in the Bistro were always friendly. I felt the buffet breakfast was over priced. It was similar to a continental breakfast offered free at other hotels, other than the person who made omelettes. The dinner in the restaurant was very good. I felt this hotel was difficult to get around in at first and the beds in room were fine but the sheets did not fit properly so they hung off the bed.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Awesome outdoor pool, nice rooms, fun hotel"
The outdoor pool really makes this hotel stand out for a summer weekend in Pittsburgh. The price was right, and we had no complaints about the rooms or amenities. There was a lot of activity in the common areas and tons of people taking advantage of the pools and the bar. It was a fun vibe. The location is strange - in between a commercial area and a residential area. I might not stay here in the winter months, but definitely during the summer.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"A good choice"
The Green Tree location is just a short drive from the city, and has a nice location on top of a hill. The room was super clean and comfortable, but I didn't like that we'd have to pay extra for the continental breakfast. The room's a/c was on the noisy side and the bathroom exhaust fan didn't work, but these were just minor annoyances. I'd definitely come back.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Staff is very friendly and courteous! Love the added touch with the cookies! The room was nice and beds were comfortable. However the one thing I didn't care for was the size of the bathroom in the room. I didn't think I'd ever have a concern with something like that, but you could barely turn around in there without hitting the toilet seat.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Margaret
The hotel was very comfortable and clean. The staff was very helpful and courteous.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
The room was okay and clean but I expected a little more from a Hilton hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not so close to PNC Park"
Hotel was ok. It was further from PNC Park then what I thought. The hotel was very busy and the staff seemed overwhelmed by the volume of people there. There was not enough baggage carts to get our stuff up to our rooms. The rooms were needing to be updated. Stay was OK.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Andria
It is a beautiful hotel, with friendly staff and easy access to downtown. I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Pittsburgh.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"not a fan"
The check in clerk was rude, which started my stay on a bad note. The location was okay, but definitely not worth the money. I would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Katherine
"Clean"
Great!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"2 night stay over 4th of July"
Overall, our stay was quite pleasant. The room was small but very clean. From the outside of the hotel it looked a little older but you could tell the inside had been recently renovated. The hotel is on the outskirts of Pittsburgh. We did make a couple trips downtown with relative ease. The hotel also provided a shuttle/bus service to downtown for a fee of 20 dollars a person on the 4th of July. The breakfast was great but a little pricy (around $15 for buffet). Customer service was exceptional in our limited amount of run ins.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Adam
"Nicest employee ever at any hotel I have stayed"
When the shuttle was gone. Your employee named Dennis drove us in his personal vehicle to the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game. Best service I've ever had in any hotel in my life thank you
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Teresa
"June 2015"
Was business & pleasure. Enjoyed the fitness room, pool & restaurant. Would stay again. Staff very helpful.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2015
"Rolling Stones Fan"
Room was noisy. For the price, you should include some type of breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
Lorrie
"Never going back"
The stay was subpar. Our room was cleaned once during our 3 day stay, the front desk did not answer the phone when we called nor would they call us a cab when requested. The only helpful employees were the bartenders. Will not be staying at this location again.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Kimberly
"Needs a good pipe cleaner"
There were plumbing issues. When I went to take a shower the tub was filling up with other people's 'stuff'. Normally, I wouldn't complain but the hotel did little until I requested to switch rooms since I needed to shower and get ready for a meeting and was already running late. They didn't do anything to make up for it - not even an apology for my inconvenience.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
The only problem I had was with the hold they put on my card. They explain the process but it took almost a week for the hold to be released when I called and asked they said it wouldn't be more than 48 hours.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Shea
"Check shuttle specifics...."
The biggest problem we had was the shuttle to an event at Heinz Field. The hotel offered round trip transportation for a fee. They dropped us off at the venue and when exiting the bus handed us a poor excuse for a map that alerted us to the pickup point 1.6 miles away. There was no communication beforehand... In addition it took 2 phone calls and over thirty minutes to get a blanket sent to my room for my child.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Rufus Earl
"you won't be disappointed"
stayed at the hilton hotel when i went to the pirates game on june 12th.i had to laugh as we entered the hotel and it was odd not seeing a registration counter instead you had to get on a elevator and go down from where you parked.parking levels are different so you may park where we did and go from 5th floor to the lobby,or if you parked on the second floor you would go down 1 level from there,quite different.so we get to the lobby for checkin and i could not believe what i was seeing,a very nice lounge,a gift store which seems to carry everything,a exercise room that some vegas hotels don't even have,an indoor and outdoor pool,and the place was as clean as can be.the rooms are very nice and big and also very impressive i must say.the only negative thing i can say is,they didn't have any tissues in the place as i guess they ran out and our toilet ran a bit after you flushed it,but a little jiggle of the handle and was just fine,so 2 minor things that we definately lived with.the price of the hotel was also very comfortable and after you see it you will think the same thing.i would have rated it a 4.5 star but there was no rating like that to choose from,..i would recommend this hotel to a friend and i plan on returning back there in august
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
mark
Great
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
angelene
"Nice Hotel!"
Very nice hotel. The pool was large and well taken care of. The restaurant was quite good for dinner and breakfast as well.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"GREAT STAY"
My stay at Doublletree was excellent, excellent service, clean rooms. I would highly recommend it to friends/family. We stayed there for 2 wonderful, relaxing nights
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Tarra
"Large Hotel, Nice Facility"
Staff is very friendly, Bar was a little unorganized
Other trip May 27, 2015
"will book a different hotel in the area"
The room was not comfortable and not enough towel. Breakfast price way too expensive. It is like continental breakfast. We would not go back.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"LOVE"
We stayed for 4 nights. Hotel was clean, beds were comfy and the hot water stayed hot. Was so nice to take a long hot bath after sightseeing in Pittsburgh. We will definitely stay here again. Friendly and welcoming staff.
4 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Wendy
"Great value for the money"
We stayed three nights. It was a good hotel and the breakfast was amazing with an omelette station. Steel cut oatmeal. Great potatoes and a variety of pastry and fresh fruit
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Marilyn
"Excellent Hotel Service"
Excellent. No negative comments.
Ian T.
"x"
I enjoyed the comfortable beds. That and quiet are the most important to me, along with cleanliness. I was disappointed in not being able to walk out and sit on the balcony, due to permanent locks on sliding door. Also it was expensive. It as over 220. For two adults and one child.
sharon
"Just an overnight business trip"
Easy check-in. The room did the trick. No complaints.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Not at 100% at the level they charge for"
This hotel is really big. Room was large and it was clean. In the morning, I checked the public bathroom in the lobby, all paper towels was not refilled and bathroom was messy, not usable. I checked the other bathroom around the corner of restaurant where breakfast is served. Similar condition was there, but at least there was paper towel. Overall, this is a disappointment for such hotel not to check these regularly.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
The stay was great. The staff were very accommodating. The facilities were great.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Love this hotel"
I have stayed at this hotel before. Wish it was warmer to sit outside by the pool. It is a close hotel to the downtown area, only problem is the traffic and road construction can make it a longer trip then it needs to be.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Christine
"Great Stay !"
We thought the location of our hotel was excellent and we started our stay with a delicious chocolate chip cookie that we all enjoyed after a long drive. The room as a nice size and the only negative comment is that there are no towel holders in the bathroom except two hooks on the door. A hook for a hand towel would be perfect.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good Weekend Stay"
Spacious and comfy rooms were great for a weekend stay. Complimentary shuttle to and from PIT is comfortable, clean and very convenient.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
david
Stay was great, there were no complaints. Staff was excellent.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"BEWARE OF GROUP AFFAIRS DURING YOUR STAY"
When we arrived at the hotel there were hundreds of teenagers in the lobby area. There was a group in from all over the US for a competition. We got lucky and our room was on the other side of the hotel from the "party". Ran into a woman at the coffee shop the next morning who wasn't so lucky. She complained about the kids running up and down the halls all night and slamming door till 5 AM.... Nothing against teenagers (I have a couple myself) but I learned a value lesson when making any hotel reservation. "ASK IF THERE ARE ANY GROUP AFFAIRS DURING YOUR STAY".
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Hotel amenities"
I enjoyed His exceeding greatness
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Loved the place. Very accommodating staff. Ate in the bar and food was great. rooms were great. No problem getting to sleep.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great staff"
Front desk staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Will not give you what you paid for"
I booked a king size bed. When i checked into the hotel, nothing was discussed about my room. Upon entering, I found two double beds. When I called the front desk I was told they were fully booked and no changes could be made. The staff was unapologetic and did nothing to pacify the situation. Awful experience!!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Actions speak louder than words."
The hotel was nice and the hotel front desk staff and management was great. My boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights and had a great first night Friday. The only odd thing we noticed on Friday was there were dirty sheets in piles outside of rooms that hadn’t been picked up yet. We left and returned to the hotel around 11:30 p.m. and the sheets had not been picked up yet. It may have been difficult with someone in a wheelchair to navigate through but we did not have any issues or complaints about it. On Saturday we went out and came back to the hotel in the afternoon and there was a wasp in our room. We killed it and didn't worry about it, but a few minutes later a second wasp was in our room. The windows were latched shut so there were coming from a disclosed opening. We informed front desk of the situation and they happily changed our room, no problem. As we were retrieving our bags to move down to our new room, one of the house keepers insisted that we have the front desk call HER and tell her that we were changing rooms. She did not speak clear English (which wasn't the issue) but the issue was her poor body language pointing her finger at us like we did something terribly wrong when we did not. I found that very troubling and offensive. I would never point my finger and talk down to someone, especially at work. There was a wasp in our room and we just needed to change rooms. We tried to calmly reason with her and explain the situation over and over again, even offer to call th
Other trip Apr 20, 2015