All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel review"
The hotel was really nice and the amenities were awesome plus located on the beach. Only thing I didn't like was the valet parking fee $37 dollars a day that hotels.com didn't tell me about on top of the $22 resort fee which I was aware of but not the parking. The rooms were clean but a little small other than that we enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Worth every penny!!!
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Ricky
"Clean quiet hotel with great pool next to beach"
The hotel staff were very accommodating. The room was clean and quiet yet close to all the south beach action.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Good enough for the price"
Good location, well manteined. The breakfast and food in general is a little bit overpriced for what they offer. The first day arriving late from the airport, I ordered a personal pizza that was the smallest piece of bread ever, and I paid more than $20 por that. They couldn't give me a late checkout, and not even place to change or shower as my flight was late. They charge for everything you ask, everything. Nothing seems to be included. The gym is a small room without decent windows.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Andrea
"Prefect place"
Just what I needed it on my weekend get away, perfect environment, and facilities
Other trip May 25, 2015
Edison
"Very nice 4 star hotel great location. Great pool."
The area is quiet at night time, pool open 24 hours large in size. Very modern in its decoration and fixtures. 1.3 miles to Lincoln ave, walkable in 20-25 minutes.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Palms Miami Beach"
Nice clean hotel. Food and drinks are a bit pricey with the mandatory 18% service charge. I upgraded my room when arrived and was pleased with room location. Some staff were unwelcoming.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Martin
"Quick GetAway"
Great Stay, Very Good Staff, Wifi Worked, access To The Beach Was Very Convinient, Pool was Good, Drinks and Food Good. Would Visit Again.
3 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Nice place and accommodation!"
My stay here was wonderful,food,staff,pool area was great! I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 22, 2015
zara
"Nice hotel with nice beach"
I asked for preferred city view room but we got "no view" beach facing room. The room was pretty small but recently renovated so very clean. Their shower water pressure was awesome although the bathroom was tiny. People were very nice but they have 1 beach towel per person policy and they are very strict about it. We enjoyed our stay. Overall, I will recommend this hotel to friends.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Elle
"The hotel have nice beach i"
the hotel is nice. butt the employments works very cool not friendly racist because I am Hispanic. They have preference to white people
Other trip May 21, 2015
I didn't like that I had to pay a service charge at the end of my stay
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Elegant, wedding focused, BEWARE OF HIDDEN FEES!"
Very well redecorated. Room was nice and lobby, pool and grounds are excellent. They have weddings on a regular basis so the grounds and common areas are separated for their use. BEWARE OF HIDDEN FEES!! We paid for the hotel via Expedia, at check in front desk confirmed only incidentals would be charged. Final invoice upon check out had DAILY $24 Hotel Service Charge. Clerk indicated it was for grounds, internet, blah blah. Would not or could not remove. This is unacceptable! Valet for parking is $37 daily. Hotel restaurant is nice. Room service was mediocre. We had to remind them to do the room the first night and never vacuumed in three days.
Other trip May 19, 2015
We enjoyed our short stay at the Palms! The pool area and gardens were beautiful. The staff were very professional and helpful.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Great hotel, right on the beach, cozy room"
Great experience, excellent staff. Clean room. Everyone was very welcoming. The pool was clean & heated. Very close to the beach
DJ
"Girls Trip to Miami for a little R&R"
I've been going to Miami for years, staying near the strip. Our Mother's Day retreat for us girls (we are 35-40, professionals from DC) usually is pretty hectic in Miami. However, this year I accidentally booked us at The Palms (I mean to book at the Royal Palm). SO glad I made this mistake. The hotel is relatively updated, quiet and grown up. Our room was really nice, ocean front on the 8th floor with fantastic views. The grounds are beautiful and the beach access is the best. Not to mention the staff was wonderful, catering to all of our needs. And I can not forget the food. Everything we ordered from breakfast to dinner was really good. I will likely never stay at another hotel again in Miami!
Response by The Palms Hotel & Spa
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on the site following your stay with us at The Palms Hotel & Spa. We are very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and found the R&R you and your friends were looking for! We appreciate your kind words in regards to our beautiful grounds and wonderful staff. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed Essensia Restaurant and we all look forward to welcoming you and your friends to many more future stays at The Palms!
Other trip May 14, 2015
Asia
"NICE HOTEL, NEAR EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN MIAMI"
SHORT REVIEW - I'VE BEEN IN THIS HOTEL MANY TIMES. IS A HOTEL, IN FRONT OF THE BEACH, WITH EASY ACCESS FROM/TO THE AIRPORT, NEARBY RESTAURANTS, PHARMACIES, STORES. A FEW MINUTES AWAY, YOU HAVE ONE OF THE BEST MALLS FOR TOURISTS, THE AVENTURA MALL, JUST TAKE THE COLLINS TO THE NORTH, AND AFTER 10 MINUTES YOU ARE THERE. A FEW BLOCKS TO THE SOUTH, YOU HAVE SOUTH BEACH, WITH THE NEAR MALL LINCOLN RD, AND MORE TO THE SOUTH YOU HAVE THE "CLASSIC" OCEAN DRIVE, WITH MANY RESTAURANTS. THE AMENITIES OF THE HOTEL ARE WONDERFUL. THIS HOTEL HAVE A NICE SWIMMING POOL, IN THE BEACH YOU HAVE FREE UMBRELLAS, AND THE BEDROOMS ARE AS COMFORT AS YOU CAN GET IN ANY DIAMOND CLASS - HOTEL. THE BATHROOMS ARE GREAT TOO. THE BEST FOR THE END, THE STAFF IN GENERAL IS EXCELLENT, AND HELP YOU IN ANY INCONVENIENCE YOU MIGHT HAVE.
Response by The Palms Hotel & Spa
Thank you for being our repeat guest and consider it a compliment that guests choose to stay with us a number of times. It is with pleasure that we read of your feedback on how we continue to exceed your expectations in the aspect of great room accommodation, amenities and relaxing pool area and that we manage to provide you with excellent service time and time again. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay at The Palms Hotel & Spa.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Humberto
"One of the best hotels in South Beach"
Great a place to stay in South Beach, 10 minutes away from Ocean Dr and to the shopping area in South Beach. Great environment for either a couple getaway or to spend some family time.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Erik
"Gorgeous hotel. Great rooms."
The hotel was beautiful. The rooms were spacious and the separate toilet and shower rooms were awesome for getting ready! Would definitely recommend.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"The hotel was nice, but the beds are way to small."
We had 2 rooms, both full beds, they should have queen beds.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Great vibe"
The hotel was amazing, love the 24 hours pool. Would definitely come back to this hotel.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Fantastic spot for any and all SoBe fun. Top notch !
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Vacation"
The hotel and grounds are beautiful. The location is great. You can walk (good walk) to Liberty Mall. My only disappointment was the pool/ food service. It was hard to get their attention, they weren't particularly friendly and very slow. The food in the restaurant was delicious!!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
LA
"Right on the ocean, great location."
The hotel is really nice. This is our 2nd trip in the past 8 months. We brought our 5 year old daughter and she really enjoyed the pool. I'd say it's more for business trip stays. Valet parking is nice but 37 dollars a day was a bit pricey. Overall nice hotel but very expensive.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Shana
"Great place for a Miami Beach stay."
the place was excellent, the locationwas far awsy from the noisy SouthBeach but close enough to visit it at night. the service was excellent, thank you the bar service was great the bed was excellent the only minus is the bath is too small but it's a great place the help was excellent
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
J
"Direct access to the beach, great staff!"
Amazing, I booked it and walked in 20 min later. Great facilities and great ocean view from my room and direct access to the beach.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Mario
"Nice hotel close to the beach and to Lincoln Rd"
Very quiet hotel. The beach is in the backyard and is clean and quiet. The service is great! No bad comment!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Kayla
"Weekend"
A+ on all accounts. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was perfect! Will be returning as soon as possible!
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Anne
"TOP NOTCH RESORT ~ FABULOUS IN EVERY WAY!!! :)"
From the moment we approached the resort, we knew we made the best choice!! Everything about this resort is top notch. It's located directly on the beach and close to everything! The lobby is gorgeous. The pool, grounds and areas throughout the property is pristine. The entire staff is amazing!! So friendly and pleasant. The buffet breakfast was delicious and had a wide array of choices with an unbeatable price!! We loved the tiki huts throughout the pool area and the tiki bar was great! ~made you feel like you were in the Caribbean! :) There isn't a single thing about this resort that deserves anything less than a 5-STAR rating. This will be my #1 choice when I come back to visit MIAMI~
Response by The Palms Hotel & Spa
Thank you for posting a superb review of The Palms Hotel & Spa after your recent stay. We are pleased that you had a fabulous stay and felt that everything about the hotel was top notch. It was nice to read of your positive impression with our pool and garden area and direct beach access, as well as the wide array of delicious choices available for breakfast at Essensia Restaurant. We truly appreciate your five-star review and are grateful to be considered your #1 hotel choice in Miami and look forward to welcoming you on many more occasions to come.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
CJ
Enjoyed ever minute of our vacation, would recommend The Palms to everyone who wants to stay in Miami beach but not directly in the middle of everything.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Would stay there again!"
Nice hotel! Would stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2015
"Very nice hotel with a lovely swimming pool area"
Very nice hotel; friendly staff; lovely swimming pool area.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel. Just make sure to NOT stay on Mezanine"
It was very nice. Staff was amazing. But the room was located on Mezanine level which was horrible.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
eric
Had an excellent stay at the Palms, the staff was very curtious and helpful, I would definitely stay there my next trip to Miami Beach.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Loved the Palms Resort"
Overall really nice location. Close to Ocean Blvd and Lincoln but far enough to enjoy Miami without tourist crowds. Prices comparable to other restaurants in area but found the food and incidentals to be very expensive. $18 basic mojito including mandatory 18% gratuity, $37 daily parking, and $22 daily resort fee on top of booking fee. Family really enjoyed pool and acces to beach. Can get crowded particulary for those that plant towels early in the day. I loved boardwalk for early am runs and walks.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Velva
"Beautiful resort with island vibe."
We had a wonderful experience. Everything was very nice, clean and relaxing.
Response by The Palms Hotel & Spa
Thank you very much for your five star review! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Lynn
"Nice place in Miami Beach"
The hotel is excellent. Confortable rooms.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Ivana
"First time to Miami"
After reading reviews on Hotels in Miami I finally made the decision to go with the Palms. I am 100% happy with the choice I made and highly recommend this hotel. A bit pricey but found a great deal on Hotels.com. I even extended my stay by 1 day. The restaurant breakfast buffet was amazing! Ordering food from the beach was a little slow. They could use more staff out there but besides that it was wonderful and would definitely return.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Megan
"Oasis by the ocean"
Very relaxing stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa Miami Beach. Great location, great pool, excellent staff, delicious food. I was very pleased and would stay here again. Loved the option of poolside service or ocean beach service.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Excellet I will return a million time"
Excellent in every way love location love staff love everything perfect
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
marlen
"Spa-Like in Every Way...."
Excellent stay! The room, sheets, bathroom(s) -2 in the room!, was extremely spa like! Aveda products in the room a real plus! Perfect music by the pool...very relaxing...A true pleasure to stay there. Only...suggestions...more lighting when you enter hotel and more options for breakfast in the morning...
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great and affordable Miami Beach Hotel."
Great hotel, private beach, awesome restaurant, pool, gardens and overall great place to stay. Is also only just a few miles from the great Miami beach shopping and downtown restaurants.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great mid-beach spit"
We very much enjoyed our week at the Palms. We were in Miami during spring break but aren't college students, so we appreciated being so far up the beach. Direct access to the beach is great, the pool is nice and the grounds are beautiful. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are fine. We plan to return. The downsides are: not much in the immediate neighborhood (although with all the construction that's changing), the rooms are a little small, the bed was too firm and too high for our taste and the Eco-toilet quickly loses its charm. These are miner. More problematic, the main restaurant is very expensive but mediocre. Get pastry and coffee from the lobby shop for breakfast, have lunch at the pool (but be warned that service is very slow), and go out to dinner.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Beautiful hotel with many nice features!"
I could not have asked for a better hotel for my short family vacation. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is excellent. The pool area was clean and well maintained. The same for the beach. For my family the location is perfect. Not that close to Ocean Dr but not more then a 10 min drive.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Ron
"Sweet, low-key, Art Deco gem"
Nice quiet, classy place just north of the South Beach scene but still accessible. Excellent pool area and beach service. Room was remarkably clean with nice linens. Extremely comfortable - awesome shower! Didn't want to leave & would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great time"
The hotel was great for our three night stay... Great food in the restaurant, nice beach, warm and helpful staff, nice pool, but no hot tub:( . The massages at the spa were outstanding!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Tonia
Great place to stay! The rooms are beautiful, the outdoor area feels like you are in Jamaica or some tropical place, the staff is extremely nice and the on site restaurant, Essensia, has great food!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
jen
"Horrible staff"
The hotel is beautiful but the staff doesn't know how to welcome their guest . Very poor customer service skills. I've traveled and stayed in many hotels and even work in the hotel and hospitality industity in one of the top hotels in Las Vegas. I know what is expected from staff and from this hotel I was extremely disappointed.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Lovely hotel, on the beach, fabulous service."
The Palms was just lovely. It is not your typical trendy Miami hotel; it is warm with an island-y feel and the friendliest staff I have encountered in a long time. They have full facilities including pool, beach, spa, and tiki bar. Everything we asked for was accommodated with a smile. Really just a lovely stay
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Sue
"Incredible Experience!"
My husband and I were only at the Palms for one night but it was an incredible experience. We had incredible service from the moment we valeted our car (we arrived early and our room wasn't ready but they still made sure to hold our luggage and give us towel cards so we could get right to the beach!) and the conveniences they provide - even little things like robes and slippers, to the spa and the full cabana service, are all extremely well thought out. The hotel and grounds are beautiful, like something out of a movie. I am already trying to figure out what other business I have in Miami so I can go back.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015