All hotels in Santa Barbara, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1260 Channel Dr, Santa Barbara, CA, 93108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Romantic getaway"
Enjoyed our stay. The service was excellent and our room was very nice. We elected to sleep with our windows open and experienced a lot of outside noise from the hotel workers. Our building was near to there maintenance facility. The only other complaint was the small pool and the noisy children. After they left the pool was relaxing and enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Clint
"Phenomenal Service"
The four seasons is wonderful and a true getaway in Santa Barbara. The staff was amazing as well as the room. We stayed in one of the cottages and it was lovely. The Bed was so comfortable and the massive tub was a bonus.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"A well-managed, gorgeous hotel!"
From check-in to check-out my husband and I felt welcomed and appreciated. The hotel upgraded our Deluxe room to Premier, and gifted us iced champagne, chocolates and macarons for our 25th anniversary. Our cottage room -- comfortable, large -- was at the edge of the property, which could be a negative, but that made it more convenient to self-park. The spacious, ADA-accessible bathroom was attractive and well tended by housekeeping (the maid carefully arranged our toothbrushes, etc., on washcloths...great attention to detail). The deep-pillow-topped bed was luxurious. Our patio was not usable, as it bordered the parking lot and got noise from a ventilation system nearby, and cigarette smoke from next door. One night our neighbors had a loud, drunken fight (we phoned the front desk and they responded quickly). The next day the manager gifted us a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates, with a hand-written note apologizing for the disturbance. I was disappointed that the very small swimming pool was boiling with boisterous children most of the day, but I enjoyed swimming and walking on Butterfly Beach. Be aware that the hotel website can mislead you into thinking that the massive, beach-front pool featured there is the hotel pool! It is, in fact, in the club across the street, included only with top-level rooms. For other guests the cost is $200/day -- possibly worth it for a family with kids, or if you will use it for a full day. Not worth it for me.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Noname
"Luxury, beach resort"
I stay here quite often and have to admit it gets better and better every time. The staff is friendly and genuine, attentive to your needs and a pleasure to encounter. The property is stunning in and of itself as well as being directly across from Butterfly Beach. The rooms are beautiful and extremely comfortable. It is a true resort getaway in Four Seasons style.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
SFtraveler
"Beautiful setting on the beach."
Beautifully maintained gardens and structures. Great representation of Spanish architecture in California.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Randy
"Disappointed in the details"
While a lovely property, with generally great service, we found the service and food spotty and unpredictable. (At their prices, one would expect absolute perfection!) Turndown service was requested twice, but never happened, and extra bath product was requested but never delivered. Food at the beach club was inedible. Calamari at the hotel bar was undercooked and had to be sent back. The lobby restroom was filthy the two times we used it. The GM should be more hands on to correct such deficiencies.
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2014
BH
"Gorgeous location and Hotel!"
We had our wedding there and were treated like royalty by the staff. The service was unbelievable! Everything was beautiful!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Amazing
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Perfect"
5 stars relative to other Four Seasons. Room even nicer than the grounds. Will return!!!!! Sooner rather than later.
4 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
Jay
"Great service and a fantastic location"
We really enjoyed a couple of nights here, very friendly service and lovely bar area and gardens
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Jeremy
"Amazing historical hotel, ocean front!"
Wow what a beautiful stay for a quick trip in sb. Hotel staff Christopher was so helpful! We got amazing room with gorgeous view of sb mountains and in front green lawn..wide view no obstruction. Room is so charming, spanish tiles, spout tub, balcony and walk in closet, floor to ceiling windows..so old school! luv the romance of it all. Hotel location is AAA! We walked to ocean beach, montecito village, drove to zoo and visited old mission. So much to do! Our room had access to Coral Casino, great water front historical club house still by membership only. We chilled out there for lunch pool side and next day for happy hour and dinner at tyes. Truly a resort vacation! Definitely back again!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
DM
"Poor front desk service"
We arrived close to 4 p.m. and our room was not near ready. We were told it would be at least one hour but the front desk hostess was very vague. She then just told us places we could go. After sitting by the pool waiting (staff there was super) for 1 1/12 hrs., we called and were told the room still was not ready. We had spa appts and she offered to have all of our luggage sent to the spa! Finally, she called back and said they "upgraded" us. When we went to check in, she merely pointed the direction of our room. There was never any accompaniment or tour of the property, services we are accustomed to at Four Seasons. The entire check- in process was a negative experience and set the tone for the stay. Dinner at the Bella Vista was truly average. The property and staff just seemed tired and fed up - maybe it was the holiday weekend. We had much better experiences at other resorts in the area. This property just seemed to coast on its' location and storied history but it has lost its' luster.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Outstanding property"
The Biltmore offers something for everyone: the rooms, restaurant, views of the ocean, and part-time environment. In addition, the hotel is just a short drive or bike ride from downtown Santa Barbara, making it plenty convenient. Great place.
3 night romance trip Jun 30, 2014
good place and nice staff, But it is old and I think very overpriced. It is on the ocean, but ground floor rooms and our back of building unit had NO view
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Lovely location, exellent staff, but overpriced"
There's no doubt that this is 5 star all the way, staff are very well trained, facilities are beautiful. However we've stayed at plenty of 5 star hotels and this one needed to be over and above to be worth the price which was steep, and to be honest, it wasn't.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Memorable Anniversary on American Riviera"
We went to the Four Seasons Biltmore for a long weekend and to celebrate our 24th Anniversary and they made us feel like royalty the whole weekend. From the amazing & romantic cottage room in the garden, to exceptional service, to continually wishing us a "happy anniversary" & constantly surprising us with unexpected and free touches to mark the occasion, to offers to take our photo and seat us in locations fostering conversation, everything could not have been more perfect. We felt like royalty and the entire staff and crew made us feel like family and so incredibly comfortable and papmered at the resort. My wife and I would highly recommend a trip to Four Seasons Biltmore at Santa Barbara for anyone looking for a romantic and special getaway. On the "must do" list---Sunday brunch seated outside at Bella Vista, dinner the 1st night at Tydes @ Coral Casino, a Cucumber Haze (or 2, 3..) poolside at Coral Casino, morning walks from hotel along boardwalk and beach to Santa Barbara, strolling into Montecito for a steak dinner by the fire at Lucky's, rambling through antique stores in nearby Summerland, coconut cake at Montecito Inn Cafe, and a very expensive but possibly meal of a lifetime at The Stonehouse @ San Ysidro Ranch---all suggested by the wonderful Concierge at the Four Seasons.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Austin Attorney
"DO NOT WASTES YOUR MONEY HERE, YOU WILL REGRET IT!"
I was sooo excited to check this place out only to find out that the rooms are dark, musty, depressing, and sooo outdated. Their website is VERY deceptive. The rooms are not even CLOSE to what they portray. All I really wanted was a couple days to recharge near the lovely pool that is pictured on their site, only to find out while I was checking in that there was a $200 fee just to relax on a chaise lounge chair and read my book all day. So, almost $1000 later for 2 nights here, I was left depressed and disappointed.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"CA Road trip"
Santa Barbara is stunning and really nice people. Four Seasons location, staff, food and beach were amazing. Cottages are a bit campy. Great running on beach and stellar gym. Italian restaurant was perfecto and view was extraordinary. I would give this hotel a 4.6 out of 5.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
experi
"Four Season SB"
Love the property and staff! Will be back agian soon.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
dave
"Fabulous Four Seasons"
Amazing service, fabulous location, - looking forward to staying there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Absolutely beautiful property!! Santa Barbara is arguably the most beautiful city in this state and you'd be hard pressed to find a better hotel than the Four Seasons Biltmore.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Mike G
"Four Seasons property in need of an upgrade"
Nice property and location but rooms were smelly and the physical plant is outdated. Thought the restaurant was terrible both in terms of the food and the professionalism of the wait staff. Actually charged $6.95 per 15 minutes of internet access in the business center after charging a room rate of $495.
Other trip May 28, 2014
steve
"Flawless"
Our stay was wonderful. Without exception the staff was genuinely friendly and went out if their way to accommodate. We look forward to our return!
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Everything you could ask for"
If you want the best - this is the one for you Rather over attentive staff but otherwise perfect
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Great Time!"
It was a fantastic weekend. I needed a little time to rejuvenate and my stay in one of your king bed cottages fit the bill perfectly. The surprise upgrade was awesome! Once we were in, there was no need to leave. I guess we'll leave the shopping to another trip : )
Other trip May 19, 2014
Ramon
"What's not to love?"
I visit Santa Barbara about once a month and I LOVE this hotel. Old World charm of the Biltmore legacy meets Santa Barbara's casual/elegant lifestyle-it doesn't get much better than this! The newly renovated bar is gorgeous. Each time I come, I never want to leave-everything is perfection.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Fabulous hotel"
My entire family loved this hotel. It is a hidden gem. Would stay there again. The room was very large and comfortable. The location is great!
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
"Sad to Leave!"
My daughters and I had a wonderful mini getaway. Felt like we had a week's vacation on a two night stay. My daughter goes to school in the area. So, this was a real treat for all of us.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Kate
Lost my amex card and it had been turned into security, what a relief for the rest of my travels.
3 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Santa Barbara Biltmore Review"
Had a wonderful time. Received VIP treatment all the way.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"A nice hotel but not worth all of the fuss."
The facilities are tasteful but certainly not opulent. This was out first time in a Four Seasons and, frankly, I don't really see the big deal.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Byron
"Santa Barbara at its best!"
Have to say I expected a high level of service and amenities from the Four Seasons but the experience exceeded my expectations. When I first checked into our room, I was a bit disappointed in the location of the room as it was on the far end of resort away from all the amenities and the room was a bit dark due to the abundance of trees outside our window. However, the room was gorgeous. The bellman noticed my bit of disappointment and immediately inquired if anything was wrong. I let him know that the room was not exactly what I had hoped for due to it's location. He immediately picked up the room and inquired about a change but was told there would be a charge for an upgrade. We were already paying more than usual for a room so I declined and thanked him. Well 5 minutes later I received a phone call from the front desk, they offered me two other options and let us take a look at the other two rooms. One of the rooms was perfect, no ocean view but it was gorgeous and in an ideal location. There was no cost to make the change. I was so impressed that they went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. The service over the next few days was just as grand, everyone was absolutely friendly and professional and the grounds and views were spectacular. The property is located in the perfect location and close to everything. We look forward to our next trip to Santa Barbara and will definitely be staying at the Four Seasons, worth every penny!!
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2014
"Beautiful old hotel; service not up to Four Season"
Lovely hotel and grounds. Pool beautiful. Valet staff and front desk staff not up to normal Four Seasons standards. A lot of "add on" charges for wifi, coffee after 9:00 am on weekdays, self-parking. At a Four Seasons the price should encompass all those little details or it feels tacky.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Overpriced hotel"
The hotel has a big name but a small bed, even for 5/10 guy.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Outstanding Hotel"
This is an amazing hotel. Besides being so beautiful, the service is outstanding. The car valets always made sure we had directions. That was extremely helpful. Our daughter went to the Kid's Club (Kid's for All Seasons) and Matt was terrific. She had a great day and we enjoyed ourselves knowing she was having fun. We also had drinks one evening and had the breakfast buffet one morning. Delicious! The bar was being updated so we were in a space with no ocean view but it was still lovely, At turndown service, we were always left 3 waters. Small detail but a detail!
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Moira
"Elegant Santa Barbara"
This is the place to stay in Santa Barbara period. Wonderful old world feel with great service and great food. Right on the beach.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Outstanding customer service!"
Janet in reservations was so accommodating and gave us a beautiful room. Ian at the concierge desk was just as helpful with his great recommendations for restaurants. Christopher at the front desk was there for whatever we needed. And finally Tom and Michelle at the valet station were so friendly and happy it was a pleasure to see them each morning or evening. Because I don't want to be negative I will wait to say anything about the restaurants until we try them again.
3 night romance trip Feb 16, 2014
Mel
"Beautiful Hotel but limited in dining"
Absolutely loved the hotel but our stay was affected by a sub standard experience in the restaurant. With such a beautiful hotel , you'd expect the service and cuisine in the restauant to be at a level second to none. The cocktail menu lacks creativity, the main menu is not at all what I would have expected from Four Seasons (lacks vision) and the service was dismissive and discourteous. It's clear training and a leadership team is needed.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2014
"A "TREAT""
Treat yourselves; indulge yourselves - a "must do" - couldn't recommend more highly.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Internet snobs"
If you do not book directly with them, they treat you like second class citizen.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"On the beach in montecito"
It just doesn't get any better than this. A classic hotel in one of the most beautiful beach cities in California.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Anniversary getaway"
The property is incredibly beautiful. The pictures on the website don't do justice. The service was perfection. We were upgrated to a 1 bedroom suit once they found out we were celebration our 10 year anniversary. The property is Spanish style covered with lush greens. You can tell the buildings are older, however the amenities are top of the line with modern technology. From the heated tile floor in the mater bathroom to the steam shower, suit was so thoughtfully put together. The service from vallet, bellman, front desk, concierge to room service was I credible. Loved it!!! It was perfection. You truly do get what you pay for.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Narine
"Close o the beach"
Friendly staff, very clean room close to the beach.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
MO
"beautiful resort....however"
The resort is beautiful, staff was attentive, room was very nice, food was excellent but very over priced, eggs, bacon,potatos, over 30.00, and who ever thought of running a rain thru the middle of this beautiful town and backyard of this resort should be shot. Its not just every once in awhile, it is multiple times of the day and night, with its train horn blaring, they do provide ear plugs in the room, how thoughtful. It is totally absurd, better yet who would pay 5, 10, 15 million for a house that has this train going thru their backyard.....nevertheless, it is a beautiful resort and worth the price we paid for the room.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
"Fantastic hotel"
Service was above and beyond. Family friendly. Highly recommend
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
We always love our stays at the Four Seasons SB. We were disappointed that we didn't have access to the Coral Casino club. This was quite a surprise as we typically spend most days there.
4 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Splendid hotel-"
Lovely hotel, spectacular setting and grounds. Very few rooms have ocean view but nonetheless I'd recommend the hotel for a luxurious get-away.
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
KA
"Gorgeous lush setting, wonderful service."
Revisiting the Biltmore after many years. Did not disappoint. Property subtly updated -- modern plumbing set in still gorgeous Spanish Colonial decor-- and beautifully maintained. Perfect location. Wonderful room service. Staff overall quite remarkable!
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
Peg
"Special weekend with special friends"
Beautiful destination. Personal attention to every detail. Will be looking forward to our next visit to Santa Barbara!
3 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2013
"One of the best"
This is one of the nicest properties I've ever visited (and I've been to thousands). The hotel and grounds are beautiful, the staff is unbelievably nice and attentive, and the location is great. Pricey, but worth it. We'll definitely be back.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013