All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

2.2
    2.3
    2.2
    1.8
Good location and affordable but room was too dirty and it seem the management doesnt even care
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Don't ever Stay Here!"
First we arrived at 3 PM. They said check in was at 4 PM and refused to check us in. They didn't bother to look in the computer. Then at 4 we waited in line for 45 minutes to check in. Only 5 people in front of us. When you check in they are surly!! They demanded we pay for a safe in room that was $2.29 a night. When I said I didn't need the safe they said I had to or no room. They demanded to see both of our ID's in order to get 2 keys for the room. Then we saw the room. EWWW! Black mold on the pipes, walls and windows. Hair in the tub. So nasty. The best was the safe had no lock. We left and demanded a refund. It was too nasty to risk the health issue of mold.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Nikki
"No more use"
Too dirty. Nothing parking.Have to use public parking. But,nothing around the hotel. I will no more use.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Worse hotel ever"
Probably the worst hotel I ever stayed at. It was close to a fleabag hotel. It smelled, leaks in the lobby, poorly kept and felt dirty. I couldn't bear taking a shower there but felt I needed one when I left. Luckily, I was there only one night...and survived.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Horrible"
Roach motel , not clean Broken elevator poor quality hotel
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
wife and mother
Old, dirty, smelly. No way. Dont stay there even if it s free. Need total renovation. Slow service.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Liya
"Not good"
The hotel is very bad, elevaters wasn't working. Room is very bad etc. the only good thing about this hotel is the breakfasts.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Virgilio
"Teardown waiting to happen"
Maybe 30-35 years ago, this was a fine hotel. Now, the walls are crumbling, the restaurant has been closed, one of two elevators is out of commission and the cleaning is strictly hit and miss. Most of the front desk people were friendly, but management needed $28 for an early check-in and refused to extend checkout by even 30 minutes. The pool is nice and the location is excellent, but the Christmas rates were way too high for the condition of this slightly dingy place.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Bruce
"Never, ever stay at Seagull Hotel Miami Beach"
it was a terrible experience for me, given the ridiculously expensive rate, terrible hotel condition, terrible service at the front desk, and very unfriendly staff.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
I love the location & rate I guess that the price you pay for..the hotel not good noise old & dirty
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Stay away"
First, there is no parking. Expect to pay $30+ for a garage two blocks away or to continuously feed the meter in the lot across the street. Second, there was only one elevator which worked only intermittently. Third, the front desk staff was abrupt and rude. Fourth, the rooms were dated, musty, and with cracks in walls and ceilings. It's the kind of place you don't want to walk around barefoot.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Jonathan
"ok hotel at south beach"
We booked for 3 days and we reached on 2nd day. We have to wait for nearly 1 hour to get the room with no reason. One of worst interior and cleanliness.No free parking for guest who pay 183$/day . Only benefit was its near to beach
3 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Naveen
"Terrible hotel"
Bad experience !!!! Don't go to this hotel. It really bac and dirty.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Mirian
"Really very bad."
We had to ask for towels everyday by calling at the end of the day, elevator doesn't always work, they charge your for a safe and fridge, beware. When they clean your room daily, it consists of making the bed only.The entire hotel smells of mold and mildew. The bathroom had mold on the fixtures, the ac unit is inside the room, too noisy, never vacuumed the floors the entire week. If I could have found another hotel during Christmas( and I tried believe me) I would have left. I am not a picky picky person, but this place should be refurbished completely...Also, there is no parking at this hotel, try finding somewhere to park your car. You can only park at a meter for 3 hours at a time. We heard that they saved their parking for the hotel across the street for the celebrities and charged 1000.00 per night.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Elaine
Durty !!! Noisy. Old. But near the beach Add fees
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"good"
good
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
joseph
"Close to the beach but far from a great hotel"
It was old smelly, and outdated! I had to call for washcloths when I first got there and every morning after because the housekeeping cart never had washcloths. I will never stay here again
"Great value for the price-on beach!"
I got a great deal on this hotel. Yes, it is in need of refurbishment, but it is right next to the beach, and the Airport Flyer Bus Route 150 will take you right to 21st street from MIA. The cost for the bus is only $2.65/person. Way cheaper than a taxi. (The hotel is on 21st, the bus takes you down Collins Ave and you can signal for a stop around 22nd.) You can't beat the location or the price. There is a nice breakfast buffet for a decent price, also. I had read a lot of crummy reviews of this hotel that had made me really nervous. But, we didn't have any problems (ie: no bed bugs). It's also no problem if you want to put a cash deposit of $20 down for incidentals, we got it back the following day when we checked out. We only had to pay an additional $2.26 for the room safe, which we did actually use. There was also a balcony with a view of the beach and ocean from our room.
"Bearable"
The hotel has one huge advantage: the location (right next to the beach and parking lot). All other conditions are weak: cleanness, room services, quality, furnitures, room safety etc. It's perfect for a one night stay, but I wouldn't recommend it for a longer vacation.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Koppany
"cheap"
The ac wasn't working
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great location, shabby hotel"
When we got there they charged us for the safe even though we didn't want to use it and this charge was not mentioned on the website we booked on. Our bathroom door did not shut and lock, our tv was all fuzzy and the second day the whole doorknob fell off in my hand.
5 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
Karina
"Cold breakfast"
The breakfast was too cold!! Please at least in the morning,keep the hiting lower.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Paola
It was great
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"good location but below average stay"
Hotel has no parking, There's a paid parking lot across the street but you can only pay in 3 hour increments unless it's at night. The staff didn't seem too welcoming and seemed like they didn't want to be disturbed. Hotel facilities is a bit old and musty. The room was clean but as clean as it can be for an old musty room. The air conditioning in my room did work great though. I know the hotel is only ranked 2-3 stars, I would put it more on the 2 star end.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Never Again."
Looks like it's never been renovated since it opened in 1920. Stayed there for 3 hours and I'm disgusted. Smells, dirty, and very uncomfortable. Seriously, never again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"A little Clorox goes a long way..................."
Hanging out with my girlfriends was priceless and the location of the Seagull Hotel was awesome. But with that said the Hotel was dirty, and infested with mosquitoes. Oh and by the way they have no parking but there is a Municipal Parking lot across the street, sadly you have to pay the meter every three hours until 3:00am bummer. Honestly I must give the Seagull Hotel a big shout out because there location is perfectly wonderful. If you are looking for luxury this isn't the place but if beach access, shopping on Lincoln Road or partying on Ocean Drive is what you are after this dirty little Hotel is right up your alley.
6 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
Sylvia Maury-Rosa
"DISGUSTING HOTEL"
The whole building needs improvement. The ceiling in room 717 is falling apart. The A/C is very old and loud, bring earplugs. The carpets are dirty and humid. Location is OK, but parking facilities horrible (no parking). You must use the City owned parking lot, you must pay every three hours or face a fine.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Carlos
"Close to the beach"
Overall comfortable for the price. They always forgot to put toiletries, sometimes we were short of towels, we had to ask for them downstairs. The a/c was very noisy. The staff were cordial, they fixed the door to the balcony right away. They didn't mention we had to pay for the safe, it was on the "fine print" read before you sign or ask first.
4 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
the wallls were dirty. carpet dirty. bed spead dirty they gave me a new clean but the tub was chipped and dirty
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
mona
"Worst expirience"
I've stayed in many hotels in my life time this was the worst one by far starting from the front desk check in with 2 people that were so slow working that it was awful with a line of people waiting , I had gone there 15 min before check in and she told me in a nasty way "Check in is at 4" ,No parking, The hallways smelled like a bar smoke smell the room the same way , The curtains didn't close all the way all the light from the street was in the room , Dirty in general , In general from 1 to 10 I rate this hotel 0000000001
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Rigo
"no comfort"
you have to pay for parking every five hours, elevators are not working, great view and easy beach access. but couldnt even give us the right or bed we asked for.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Bad"
The enployers treat you like if they giving you free service!!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ricardo
"Worst experience ever"
This has to be the worst hotel ever down on south beach. The condition of the hotel is absolutely horrible. We checked in and checked right out after we observed bugs everywhere the tub had dirt in it and the paint was pealing off it. My daughter told me she wasn't going to sleep here the conditions was so bad. I would not recommend this hotel to nobody. On a scale from 0 to 10 this is a negative 0. Checked in 7/28/2014 and checked out two hours later. This is the hotel from you no what.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Need renew urgently"
Comun areas durty. Bad mantainance. Need refurbish. Polite attendence but do not recomend.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Carlos
Pictures look different, when I came into the room I was shocked - totaly different hotel, not the one i saw online. They are trying to keep them clean, but we found bugs and change hotel same night. Good location but not a good place to stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"If can't afford expensive hotel , try this one"
Not the nicest hotel or rooms but worked great for us. The room was fine and location very close to the beach. Service was great. As soon as we got there we asked for iron, iron board and fridge. We got it within minutes. Than asked for more hangers and they brought them right away. 2nd day there we turned tv on for first time and it didn't work. They replaced it within minutes. Towels to sign out for the beach was nice too.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Ghetto and Dirty"
Police in the lobby for people fighting. Rooms dirty and the AC does not work. Staff are rude and not helpful.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"This hotel does not worth the money they charge."
The AC in the room was not working, I was given another room. They do not offer any amenuities. They charge for anything additional such as refrigerator, airport shuttle, in room safe. They do not even provide water for you like most of the hotels do. They do not even have a bar (for those of you whould be interested), there was a lounge that was closed the whole time I was there.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"It wasn't THAT bad"
My stay at the seagull really wasn't that superior, but it did the job given we were on a tight budget. The lobby smells like... Cleaning products. Which I guess is good but it was bizarre. Maybe to cover up a different smell. Anyways the staff weren't mean, just slightly uncoordinated. One girl was on her phone but when we asked where to check in she politely pointed us to the front desk. The hallways...elevator...doors...doorknobs... ALL in need of replacement. They are just plain old. The elevators are DIRTY. Slow. Occasionally work. We used the stairs our entire trip which genuinely I didn't mind. The room seemed to have new carpet... Looked clean. Room didn't smell at all. BRAND NEW bed, probably all new throughout the hotel. We had room 223, I really liked it. Clean sheets. Clean towels. No stains. Kinda old couch but who cares. The bed was awesome. Comfy. Bathroom was clean. Clean shower curtain. Clean tub. You can tell that the room isn't updated but it was appropriately cleaned. The a/c was awesome. Kept cool the whole stay. We had the shades shut the whole time because the windows are translucent for some reason. We really didn't spend a whole lot of time in the hotel. Miami was fun THE LOCATION OF THIS HOTEL IS TO DIE FOR, and since it was only 2 nights, I saw whatever to a couple things. Funniest part is the hotel is right next to a skyscraper penthouse hotel that is 1500 a night. Lmao. It was funny looking at the two hotels next to each other. Me and my husband kinda laughed at the whole thing. We slept soundly. Miami, we'll be back.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Seagull stay"
Its ok for the price and the beach is in the back yard! No continental breakfast! And the elevator only one works so u are waiting forever! The ac sucks! But if you just need somewhere to lay its good for the price and the beach!!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
mrs.Gainor
"Not the best!!"
Worst hotel i could've stayed at! When you look at the pictures that they have you think "ohh its a nice place and all" but when you arrive its trash, elevator only one was working and it would take forever!! You would stay 5 mins or more waiting for it, so you end up taking the stairs. No fridge in the room, carpet near the a.c was soaked, bathroom smelled bad and was dirty, no parking space you have to pay practically $100 per day to leave your car near the hotel... All i can say is it was the worst stay ever! I dont recommend this hotel to no one!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
Carol F.
"not the best for the price"
the otel have a good location..but need some remodelation and the rooms need to be ready for the guest..need a lot of maintanace and updates..i took some pictures that really show the kind of hotel is not they trying to sell on the website or pictures..i not recommended..
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
caroso02
"Bad hotel experience"
Hotel room was not clean and the bathroom was filthy.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Okay"
Needs a lot of repairs. Only one elevator n its so slow ! The rooms are okay. For a weekend trip this is perfect ! Next to the beach and the pool in good condition .
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Bellz
"Terrible"
Not at all like a hotel....no lift working. ..actually making too much noise....And the hot shower was also making big noise...I don't know...no parking facilities. ..I need to get up at 12 o'clock to put the parking ticket in the car
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Old and run down"
The hotel is old and in disrepair. Staff doesn't seem to care about anything. I had a cockroach leap onto me while I was standing on the balcony. That said, it was very very inexpensive. Half the price of anything else and in a great location. BEWARE if you intend to stay hete.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
ryan
"right next to south beach"
the location is perfect, just next to south beach, 1 minute walking. and 4 blocks away from Lincoln road. Building is old, seems like 50's, and room is the same, and NOT sound-proof, I did not sleep well because I heard the noise from the next door (of course, i am not good sleeper). Room condition is ok, but the 8-floor building has only 1 elevator, and no free parking in hotel, you need to parking by pay in public parking area (rule: 9AM to 3AM enforcement, 3 hours maximum, 1.75 per hour.) Please remember you get what you pay for. if you have tight budget, then this hotel is the perfect choice, cheap, close to beach, has pool.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
Gavin Jia
"Close to beach"
Didnt like having to pay to park every 3 hours. Over all hotel was pretty good but elevator did mess up one day had to climb the stairs. Staff was friendly but didnt know where anything was or how to get to places.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"The worst hotel experience"
The extra bucks is really worth it so u don't end in that hotel .. they smell staff treating u the worst ... it's close to the beach but that didn't make it up for how bad we felt
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Mimi
"Very bad"
the room wasn't described as when I ordered it. there was no refrigerator in the room.we had to kick the door just to open it every time.only one elevator work.the only good thing about it the beach is close other than that the hotel sucks.
4 night trip with friends May 22, 2014