All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2330 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Court Hearing Travel"
Excellent stay, no issues.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Brandon
"Family Thanksgiving"
Great Hotel and awesome staff
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Shari
"Cowboy trip"
The rooms we clean and neat. The staff was right on point even making my wife some pancakes at 10:00PM. The breakfast was a great way to kick off the day at no additional cost. When we travel we always try to find a MCM Elegante in that city. I would recommend this hotel chain to anyone. We have stayed in Colorado Springs, Albuquerque and Dallas. Very satisfied with the consistent level of service at all three facilities.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Juan
"Thanksgiving in Dallas"
The staff was excellent and the location was great
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Shari
"Dirty"
Room was very dirty. Someone else's coke bottle was still in the fridge. Bath tub was filthy too. Room didn't seem to be cleaned after the previous guest left.
"Galveston bound for a cruise."
Great hotel for money , big room , comfortable , great free breakfast. A thank you to the staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Alfred
"Our Stay in Dallas at the MCM Elegante Hotel"
This was a GREAT hotel to stay! It was clean, staff hospitable, bed super comfortable, safe location, close to airport, good breakfast, close to restaraunts. We had a great time! You can tell that this chain of hotels is privately owned, he takes great pride in his properties. Super good price also.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Debbie
We had a great stay. Rooms were clean and comfy. The hotel entry could use a little updating, but all in all, is a great place to stay. We will be staying there again nex time we need a hotel in that area.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Suzanne
"close to concert location"
always like the stay here, only trouble we had is our temperature in our room was kinda stuffy, couldn't get air conditioner to work correctly, other than that we love the place, breakfast is awesome!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
Jennifer Crouch
"the night"
The night service was bad was not friendly my card would not swip she could not help only try two time she told me I had to go get cash or I could not get the room I yes the card right after that and it work fine
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
billy mccluer
Staff were helpful and polite. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Our room was quite comfortable!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Deposits"
Hotel was very nice & the staff! Only issue I had was that when arrived was notified of a deposit! $50 if paid with debit/credit card & $200 if paid in cash!! This was not brought to my attention upon booking this hotel so we would be prepared for this! I would had been better prepared for a deposit if notified when I booked! So a suggestion to hotel staff & booking agency is to please notify all customers of all hotels fees, deposits etc upon booking so travelers will be better prepared when traveling!
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Not a bad stay"
I was in town for business and the appearance of the hotel isn't bad. Check in went well and the staff was very helpful. Monday morning, I woke up to no electricity. I called the front desk, thinking maybe it was just my room. He was not so polite in saying that it was the entire block. I am not blaming the hotel for the outage, but the person answering the phone could have been a bit nicer as this was a HUGE inconvenience and there was no way to get ready for the day! The hotel bar was nice. The bartender, Biff was really good. The meal was excellent. The breakfast was nice, other than it was hard to find a table. I would consider using this hotel again.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Alicia
"Not a true reflection of a 3-star hotel"
Although listed as a 3-star hotel, this was not the true representation, as this building needs to be renovated. There was an old and moldy smell throughout the entire facility.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"safe bet"
one night on traveling vacation. pick up & drop off @ DFW great. gave us rides to other places. good food and drinks great bed
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
william
"Take your time"
They couldn't find my reservation and didn't seem like they were very eager to help me.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Had some problems, but over all was a good stay"
Room was clean but was a little run down. Lots of cracks in the paint and counters were starting to pull away from the walls. Enjoyed the hotel bar and restaurant, all staff was very polite and eager to help.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Impressed"
It was more than I expected and refreshing. I'd stay again
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"LIONS GAME DAY"
Staff was friendly, good location with plenty of eateries within the area. The breakfast bar was great, I do have one suggestion and that is for waffles. Room was clean with a comfortable bed. I have no problem recommending to others. One last thing over the weekend the parking lot got full due to the events going on at the adjacent bar.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
NANA
It met our requirements for a clean nice hotel with hot breakfast and near our activity.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sherri
"Good deal and great stay."
I enjoyed the experience that this hotel provides. Comfortable beds, good breakfast buffet, nice pool area, and a bar/restaurant. You could just stay at the hotel if you just want to relax.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Pretty good for the Price"
Do not expect thrills or anything that stands out, but this hotel was perfect for a night. The free breakfast was amazing, the room was spacious and comfortable and the location was just outside the airport with surrounding restaurants and bars. If in the area, I will be back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"Don't eat the eggs!"
The stay was pleasant enough and clean, but the breakfast made us sick.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Tracey
"POOLSIDE CABIN IS THE WAY TO GO!!! LOVED IT."
This was our first time to stay at this hotel and our 4th time to stay on this strip. Im very glad we finally found a place we can call home when traveling to Dallas. The entire hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful stay, nice clean rooms with all the amenities that we enjoy. Used the free shuttle to go to dinner and back after having a few cocktails at the hotel bar. The Poolside suite was very nice. Keep up the great work.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
MIKE B
"Great amenities"
The hotel has shuttle service from and to the airport . That was awesome and they also had a great breakfast . But over all the hotel can use a little TLC in the decor , and in the rooms . The lady at the desk wasn't very friendly . However the hostess at morning breakfast . Was very nice and helpful , attentive .
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Debbie
"Nice hotel close to the Dallas Love Field Airport"
This hotel was exactly what we wanted. We flew in late on a Wednesday night and delayed getting a rental car because they were able to give us a free shuttle to the hotel (and the next morning back to the airport to pick up the rental car). The room was nice and the breakfast was bountiful and very good. All of the staff were friendly and the facilities were clean. The hotel was close to a number of restaurants too.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Corey
"Great HOTEL!!!"
The MCM Elegante was a perfect stay for my husband and I. It had a great bar area where we could relax and just enjoy ourselves. The bartender Jackie was attentive and wonderful! The pool side was great and relaxing we loved the hot tub. Our room was very clean and cozy, comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and the showers very warm.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Lacy Ramsey
"everything was great!"
Would come back again!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Great room for the price and location."
Rooms are nice, service was great and a great location if you're in the area for training for work.
5 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Tony
Very nice hotel and a convenient location. We will stay again
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"great place to sleep for next day flight"
Great place to lay your head before your flight out the next morning. Cant really comment on more than that. Room was clean...bed was comfy...everything worked...friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Nick
"very comfy stay"
it was really nice, conveniently located to what i needed...
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Ralph
"Love it"
I love the stay there Is very comfortable and pool is great
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
mayra
"Close to the American Airlines Center"
It was perfect. The only thing was that we wanted to order room service and there wasn't a menu in the room. The staff did get us one, but that required going down to the desk to ask.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jan
"Neighbors TV came through the wall until 3 am"
I could hear the neighbors tv until 3 am...My shuttle left at 0600 for the airport, and the breakfast buffet started at 0600. I asked if I could go in a few mins early and grab something and the front desk person said I would have to ask the waitress. I noticed a man filling the containers at 5:55 and asked if I could grab something and that I had a shuttle to catch in 5 mins. He said yes. Then the waitress came out and barked at me telling me they did not open until 6. I told her the other worker told me it was ok. She said, "Well, do you have a ticket"?. I said yes...she responded"Leave it on the table". It was just her gruff way of ordering me to leave the breakfast ticket on the table that made me upset. Next issue...I clearly asked for a wake up call for 5:25, but my call came at 5:10...after listening to my neighbors tv until 3....I called for a shuttle when my airline pulled into the gate and the hotel clerk kept asking "call us when you land"....it took several times explaining to her I was about to step off of the plane. I asked for a shuttle. She said the shuttle would be there in about an hour. So, I ordered some food for TGIF's restaurant. Ten mins later the shuttle was there....I not upset that the shuttle arrived early, but I would not have ordered food if the shuttle was going to be there in ten mins. Overall, a certain level of incompetence exists with the staff. Shuttle drivers were nice and courteous.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jeff Ford
Great hotel for it's price, no complains
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Imran
"Wonderful Stay"
I enjoyed my stay at the Elegante. The rooms were clean and spacious. The beds are sooooo comfortable. The staff is awesome. The breakfast buffet was good! I will definitely return.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
ZJones
"Very reasonable rate!"
Very clean and quite hotel, breakfast was hot, would have liked some pancakes or waffles even sweet rolls! To my surprise we had a good feeling before we even walked in, they had a nice size 10 commandments right at front door... Nice touch!!!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
ssndi
We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and decor of the hotel. The beds were extremely comfortable ,the staff quick to respond to issues that arise and the breakfast was very tasty ..a step above most buffet breakfast bars.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Tina
"not all that"
We stayed here for business so we relied on the breakfast before heading out. Horrible. There was so much butter in the eggs thats all you could taste. Same for the buscuits. Too much is never a good thing. They advertise Starbucks coffee in all of the rooms. That is true except the teeny coffee pots are not big enough to handle the pre packaged starbucks coffee. So you only get half the coffee compared to the amount of water you put in the pot. Unless of course you manually pour it out of the coffee maker. The beds are HARD AS A ROCK! I can usually sleep on not so great mattress, but there is nothing pillow top about these mattresses. Every muscle in my body was aching after 5 nights and my husband has back problems. He is really messed up. When arriving back in the afternoon whatever cleaning chemicals were used made the room smell horrible and a couple of times the cleaning person didn't take out the dirty coffee cups that had been used. They were still left in the room. The customer service was good though. Thats about the only thing.
5 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Kaci
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Overall hotel was nice and clean and since we were looking for something close go airport, and this was very convenient
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great stay, wonderful location!!!!"
My boyfriend and I deciced to stay at a hotel, after Date Night, instead of going home. BEST DECISION EVER!! This hotel was located near lots of restaurants, a movie theater, and adult clubs. We enjoyed dinner and drinks at the hotel's bar & grill, and enjoyed the onsite pool and jacuzzi. The hotel staff was very curteous and smiled a lot. We will defiantly stay at this hotel again!!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Keyde & Andre
"A little work and some play"
We booked the room last minute but got a great rate. After completing business obligations, we chilled at happy hour. Miss Jackie, the bar tender was informative, fun and made a fantastic cocktail. Next, was a soak in the outdoor hot tub. I wish they would add a hand railing, steps in are a bit awkward. The room was clean and comfortable, however, there was a slight mildew smell in the bathroom and the water pressure was low. Other than that, we plan to return, only next time for reasons of pleasure.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Wendy Hilliard
The front desk people were real friendly and helpful. We had a poolside cabana that was very nice.The breakfast buffet was top notch. The quality of the food was excellent and the cleanliness and staff were spot on. Its an older hotel and with that in mind i would rate it a 4.5 overall.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
THE BATH WAS NOT PROPERLY CLEANED, THE HALL AND THE ROOM SMELLED MUSTY, I READ SEVERAL REVIEWS BEFORE I BOOKED, AND THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THIS HOTEL IS THE BREAKFAST ... CAR GOT DENTED IN THE PARKING LOT, I HAD READ THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAD AND INCIDENT, BUT I STILL DECIDED TO TRY THEM... NOT ONLY THAT MY ROOM WAS PREPAID.. FOUND OUT THAT THEY BOOKED MY CREDIT CARD ANYWAY. THEN I WAS TOLD TO SUBMIT MY BANKS FAX NUMBER SO THEY CAN SUBMIT THEIR ERROR... NEVER HEARD OF THAT CALLED MY BANK TO ADVICE THEM OF THIS ERROR.. LOCATION IS THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THIS HOTEL.. PLEASE BELIEVE THE BAD REVIEWS THEY ARE VERY ACCURATE
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Exactly what I needed"
Coming in from Asia, the staff and facilities of the MCM Elegante were wonderful, from the shuttle from the airport to the beautiful, clean and quiet room. The staff were very polite and helpful. Great experience.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
H. Gilbert
"One night"
Did not like the area the hotel was in. The breakfast was good. Used the business center for work. There is a sign limiting the amount of time spent to 15 minutes. That's ridiculous. There were two computers and one was out of service. Not ideal for the business traveler. The room was good, but the A/C was extremely loud.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
I was there for a quick business overnight trip. There was construction going on at the freeway exit and had to backtrack a bit to get there. Overall, I felt safe and that it was clean. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was pretty substantial - better than most. The front desk and shuttle driver were great.My only complaint is that I had called from the plane to say my flight was delayed, and wanted to make sure my room was available. At no time did the woman answering the phone tell me the shuttle from the airport to the hotel stopped at 11pm. After waiting a bit once my plane landed, I called and the same woman was very unhelpful and offered no suggestions on how to get there. She was the worst part of the stay there.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
The beds were super comfy and the staff was very nice and helpfull
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Very Impressed"
The hotel staff were very polite an helpful and the hotel itself was very nice. It's not a super fancy hotel but you can definitely tell that the owners and the staff really care about the hotel and its service!! I was very impressed. Our room was spotless and you couldn't tell that there were two kids baseball teams staying there. My husband and I had a wonderful experience with this hotel and would recommend it to everyone. The only damper on the stay was the continental breakfast. It was very bland and lacking the standard that the rest of the hotel was maintaining. The Finish Line restaurant and bar downstairs was fantastic though and Ms. Jackie had wonderful service. My husband and I came down at 9:45 pm and ordered the club and the chicken fried steak and it was delicious!!! Even for the end of the night.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014