All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2330 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good deal and great stay."
I enjoyed the experience that this hotel provides. Comfortable beds, good breakfast buffet, nice pool area, and a bar/restaurant. You could just stay at the hotel if you just want to relax.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Pretty good for the Price"
Do not expect thrills or anything that stands out, but this hotel was perfect for a night. The free breakfast was amazing, the room was spacious and comfortable and the location was just outside the airport with surrounding restaurants and bars. If in the area, I will be back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"Don't eat the eggs!"
The stay was pleasant enough and clean, but the breakfast made us sick.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Tracey
"POOLSIDE CABIN IS THE WAY TO GO!!! LOVED IT."
This was our first time to stay at this hotel and our 4th time to stay on this strip. Im very glad we finally found a place we can call home when traveling to Dallas. The entire hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful stay, nice clean rooms with all the amenities that we enjoy. Used the free shuttle to go to dinner and back after having a few cocktails at the hotel bar. The Poolside suite was very nice. Keep up the great work.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
MIKE B
"Great amenities"
The hotel has shuttle service from and to the airport . That was awesome and they also had a great breakfast . But over all the hotel can use a little TLC in the decor , and in the rooms . The lady at the desk wasn't very friendly . However the hostess at morning breakfast . Was very nice and helpful , attentive .
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Debbie
"Nice hotel close to the Dallas Love Field Airport"
This hotel was exactly what we wanted. We flew in late on a Wednesday night and delayed getting a rental car because they were able to give us a free shuttle to the hotel (and the next morning back to the airport to pick up the rental car). The room was nice and the breakfast was bountiful and very good. All of the staff were friendly and the facilities were clean. The hotel was close to a number of restaurants too.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Corey
"Great HOTEL!!!"
The MCM Elegante was a perfect stay for my husband and I. It had a great bar area where we could relax and just enjoy ourselves. The bartender Jackie was attentive and wonderful! The pool side was great and relaxing we loved the hot tub. Our room was very clean and cozy, comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and the showers very warm.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Lacy Ramsey
"everything was great!"
Would come back again!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Great room for the price and location."
Rooms are nice, service was great and a great location if you're in the area for training for work.
5 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Tony
Very nice hotel and a convenient location. We will stay again
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"great place to sleep for next day flight"
Great place to lay your head before your flight out the next morning. Cant really comment on more than that. Room was clean...bed was comfy...everything worked...friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Nick
"very comfy stay"
it was really nice, conveniently located to what i needed...
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Ralph
"Love it"
I love the stay there Is very comfortable and pool is great
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
mayra
"Close to the American Airlines Center"
It was perfect. The only thing was that we wanted to order room service and there wasn't a menu in the room. The staff did get us one, but that required going down to the desk to ask.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jan
"Neighbors TV came through the wall until 3 am"
I could hear the neighbors tv until 3 am...My shuttle left at 0600 for the airport, and the breakfast buffet started at 0600. I asked if I could go in a few mins early and grab something and the front desk person said I would have to ask the waitress. I noticed a man filling the containers at 5:55 and asked if I could grab something and that I had a shuttle to catch in 5 mins. He said yes. Then the waitress came out and barked at me telling me they did not open until 6. I told her the other worker told me it was ok. She said, "Well, do you have a ticket"?. I said yes...she responded"Leave it on the table". It was just her gruff way of ordering me to leave the breakfast ticket on the table that made me upset. Next issue...I clearly asked for a wake up call for 5:25, but my call came at 5:10...after listening to my neighbors tv until 3....I called for a shuttle when my airline pulled into the gate and the hotel clerk kept asking "call us when you land"....it took several times explaining to her I was about to step off of the plane. I asked for a shuttle. She said the shuttle would be there in about an hour. So, I ordered some food for TGIF's restaurant. Ten mins later the shuttle was there....I not upset that the shuttle arrived early, but I would not have ordered food if the shuttle was going to be there in ten mins. Overall, a certain level of incompetence exists with the staff. Shuttle drivers were nice and courteous.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jeff Ford
Great hotel for it's price, no complains
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Imran
"Wonderful Stay"
I enjoyed my stay at the Elegante. The rooms were clean and spacious. The beds are sooooo comfortable. The staff is awesome. The breakfast buffet was good! I will definitely return.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
ZJones
"Very reasonable rate!"
Very clean and quite hotel, breakfast was hot, would have liked some pancakes or waffles even sweet rolls! To my surprise we had a good feeling before we even walked in, they had a nice size 10 commandments right at front door... Nice touch!!!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
ssndi
We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and decor of the hotel. The beds were extremely comfortable ,the staff quick to respond to issues that arise and the breakfast was very tasty ..a step above most buffet breakfast bars.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Tina
"not all that"
We stayed here for business so we relied on the breakfast before heading out. Horrible. There was so much butter in the eggs thats all you could taste. Same for the buscuits. Too much is never a good thing. They advertise Starbucks coffee in all of the rooms. That is true except the teeny coffee pots are not big enough to handle the pre packaged starbucks coffee. So you only get half the coffee compared to the amount of water you put in the pot. Unless of course you manually pour it out of the coffee maker. The beds are HARD AS A ROCK! I can usually sleep on not so great mattress, but there is nothing pillow top about these mattresses. Every muscle in my body was aching after 5 nights and my husband has back problems. He is really messed up. When arriving back in the afternoon whatever cleaning chemicals were used made the room smell horrible and a couple of times the cleaning person didn't take out the dirty coffee cups that had been used. They were still left in the room. The customer service was good though. Thats about the only thing.
5 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Kaci
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Overall hotel was nice and clean and since we were looking for something close go airport, and this was very convenient
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great stay, wonderful location!!!!"
My boyfriend and I deciced to stay at a hotel, after Date Night, instead of going home. BEST DECISION EVER!! This hotel was located near lots of restaurants, a movie theater, and adult clubs. We enjoyed dinner and drinks at the hotel's bar & grill, and enjoyed the onsite pool and jacuzzi. The hotel staff was very curteous and smiled a lot. We will defiantly stay at this hotel again!!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Keyde & Andre
"A little work and some play"
We booked the room last minute but got a great rate. After completing business obligations, we chilled at happy hour. Miss Jackie, the bar tender was informative, fun and made a fantastic cocktail. Next, was a soak in the outdoor hot tub. I wish they would add a hand railing, steps in are a bit awkward. The room was clean and comfortable, however, there was a slight mildew smell in the bathroom and the water pressure was low. Other than that, we plan to return, only next time for reasons of pleasure.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Wendy Hilliard
The front desk people were real friendly and helpful. We had a poolside cabana that was very nice.The breakfast buffet was top notch. The quality of the food was excellent and the cleanliness and staff were spot on. Its an older hotel and with that in mind i would rate it a 4.5 overall.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
THE BATH WAS NOT PROPERLY CLEANED, THE HALL AND THE ROOM SMELLED MUSTY, I READ SEVERAL REVIEWS BEFORE I BOOKED, AND THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THIS HOTEL IS THE BREAKFAST ... CAR GOT DENTED IN THE PARKING LOT, I HAD READ THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAD AND INCIDENT, BUT I STILL DECIDED TO TRY THEM... NOT ONLY THAT MY ROOM WAS PREPAID.. FOUND OUT THAT THEY BOOKED MY CREDIT CARD ANYWAY. THEN I WAS TOLD TO SUBMIT MY BANKS FAX NUMBER SO THEY CAN SUBMIT THEIR ERROR... NEVER HEARD OF THAT CALLED MY BANK TO ADVICE THEM OF THIS ERROR.. LOCATION IS THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THIS HOTEL.. PLEASE BELIEVE THE BAD REVIEWS THEY ARE VERY ACCURATE
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Exactly what I needed"
Coming in from Asia, the staff and facilities of the MCM Elegante were wonderful, from the shuttle from the airport to the beautiful, clean and quiet room. The staff were very polite and helpful. Great experience.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
H. Gilbert
"One night"
Did not like the area the hotel was in. The breakfast was good. Used the business center for work. There is a sign limiting the amount of time spent to 15 minutes. That's ridiculous. There were two computers and one was out of service. Not ideal for the business traveler. The room was good, but the A/C was extremely loud.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
I was there for a quick business overnight trip. There was construction going on at the freeway exit and had to backtrack a bit to get there. Overall, I felt safe and that it was clean. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was pretty substantial - better than most. The front desk and shuttle driver were great.My only complaint is that I had called from the plane to say my flight was delayed, and wanted to make sure my room was available. At no time did the woman answering the phone tell me the shuttle from the airport to the hotel stopped at 11pm. After waiting a bit once my plane landed, I called and the same woman was very unhelpful and offered no suggestions on how to get there. She was the worst part of the stay there.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
The beds were super comfy and the staff was very nice and helpfull
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Very Impressed"
The hotel staff were very polite an helpful and the hotel itself was very nice. It's not a super fancy hotel but you can definitely tell that the owners and the staff really care about the hotel and its service!! I was very impressed. Our room was spotless and you couldn't tell that there were two kids baseball teams staying there. My husband and I had a wonderful experience with this hotel and would recommend it to everyone. The only damper on the stay was the continental breakfast. It was very bland and lacking the standard that the rest of the hotel was maintaining. The Finish Line restaurant and bar downstairs was fantastic though and Ms. Jackie had wonderful service. My husband and I came down at 9:45 pm and ordered the club and the chicken fried steak and it was delicious!!! Even for the end of the night.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Tara B.
"Outstanding accommodations"
Everyone was super helpful and accommodating. Our room was quiet, comfortable and pleasantly decorated.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
priscilla
"Weekday getaway with the kids!"
We traveled during the week this summer hoping to avoid the bigger crowds of the weekends and I feel that we somewhat did. The hotel stay was nice, we enjoyed the pool and the room and beds were very clean and comfortable. We were on the side of the hotel facing the road and there were police and ambulances going by which we were able to hear. Unfortunately there were A LOT of kids staying also and they were constantly knocking on our door and running away and then chasing each other up and down the halls which was annoying. I don't feel this diminished the hotel itself as the parents should have had a litle more control over their kids and respect for the other patrons. The breakfast was also great!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Tanya
"Nice!"
Room was excellent, bed was very comfortable, breakfast was great! The pool was big and very nice. Only drawbacks, the a/c was pretty loud. The immediate area was fine, but about two blocks away was probably not the most family friendly spot. Overall, a great experience.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
tracie0202
"Nice place to overnight."
We had great customer service at this hotel and the amenitites were very nice. We were tired and even had dinner at the hotel and it was better than I expected. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
The stay was okay! Nothing to write home about when we checked in the girl couldn't find our info. Room smelt musky and seemed a little out dated! Complimentary breakfast was aweful.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Unexpected stay"
I hadn't had a chance to research the property , but I saw it listed & it seemed reasonable for the price and ammenities. After checking in, it turned out to be a great deal. The cabana room was very clean, comfortable beds, the pool had an attendant who kept things running smooth. The breakfast was fantastic. A full buffet with everything you wanted. The only negative was that it is out of the way of downtown a bit, but near Love Field airport. Good dining down the street.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
joe
"Nope!"
The hotel is in a terrible part of town, and don't even think about trying to go out at night unless it's straight to your car. It is not located as near to popular attractions and locations like it says. The manager checked us in, and put my credit card on file for any incidents. I informed her I wanted to pay cash, and she told me I had to wait until checkout to pay. When I checked out, they charged my card anyway, and it was almost impossible to get the charge reversed. After that, I realized they overcharged me almost $50 more than hotels.com said it would cost. I have also stayed at the MCM Elegante in Lubbock, and the two hotels are like night and day. Trust me, go to the Courtyards by Marriott... DO NOT STAY HERE!
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
B. Close
"Nice Hotel for a girls weekend on the town."
We enjoyed the clean facilities, the pool and the excellent breakfast buffet. Staff was very friendly. We had a shuttle service that took us to the restaurant and night life. It was available until 11 p.m. The hotel is located next door to an IHOP if your looking for a late night or early morning meal.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice stay!"
Enjoyed very much
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Karla
Good people that work there, close to Love field and the shuttle service was great getting back and forth to the airport.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Debra
It is rare to find a FREE shuttle to and from the Dallas Airports, but this hotel has it. You just have to be patient to wait for it; I was told the driver would be there in 15 minutes, but I waited 45 minutes. The very friendly staff worked hard to do their jobs, but there was a lot of confusion as to room assignments. Even though this is a non-smoking hotel, my room had to be "aired" as it reeked of cigarette smoke. It was very clean and sweet smelling as soon as I returned from dinner! Very pleased! Breakfast buffet was a real plus as well.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
Tracie
"Business Trip"
I really liked staying at your hotel. The beds and the breakfast was fabulous. We stayed when we flew into Dallas and when we flew out.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Lawana
Love this place! Great food, great pool, great bar & great shuttle service!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Tamei
"Needs work"
The hotel is outdated. The hotel needs some work. Musty smell in hallways and everywhere you look there was thing that needed to be either replaced or fixed. The blackout curtains would not close due to being nailed to a make shift board to hold them up. The upside there was good security with the rent a cop that patrolled the parking area all night and the staff was somewhat friendly. Also there is a refundable 50 credit card deposit you have to put up at check in.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Dk
"Nothing Elegant About MCM Elegante!"
I asked my client in which area to stay during a recent 2-day stay in Dallas and decided to give this property a try - it definitely was my first and LAST time! Because I was driving into Dallas from Houston, I called the hotel to confirm my late arrival (later than 10 PM). I had to call several times since each time a rather nonchalant receptionist put me on hold forever. I finally confirmed my late arrival after 3 tries. The property is old and run down and requires a serious remodel. Moreover, the bathrooms show mold through the grout/seal so I was not happy about the state of the shower. Overall, it's a very dated property akin to a 2 star and don't be fooled by the free warm breakfast. Yes, while they offer it it's not worth eating. Skip it and go to the nearby IHOP if in need! Dallas offers many great properties but this is not one of them. Stay away if possible. Also the location and is not good or convenient.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
ARC
"Easy Access to highways"
It was great! The kids loved the pool.
3 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
"great location"
Hotel staff friendly. Great bar. Hotel clean and great location.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Elaine
"So so"
The hotel would not apply a guaranteed discount to my stay. I was very unhappy with this. The only good thing I can say is that the breakfast was excellent. And some of the staff are very courteous. The negative is that the rooms are old looking and stuffy.
8 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Greg
"Staff issues"
Hotel staff was the worst. Very unconcerned about our need to have an early airport shuttle. Nothing in hotel description says their shuttle is ONLY available at certain times. When we brought that fact up the staff pointed to signs at the front desk stating their shuttle hours and told us shuttle hours were posted. We had driven 4 hours to get to this hotel only to have the hours pointed out to us. The staff refused to contact the manager for us to discuss this issue. Staff stated the general manager would be in around 8 or so the next morning obviously knowing we would not be able to talk with him as we were leaving for a very early flight. He would not assist us in any way. I will never stay at this hotel again or even recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Teri
"Xgarcia7478"
Personnel was extremely friendly and jokingly polite. Our stay was one of the best we have had. Construction on roads around hotel was only problem we had.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014