All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
10918 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK, 74146, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Got a conseled??"
We were given a handycap formated room with no tub. It was just a shower. Which would have been fine if the water stayed in the bathroom. But it ran out and all the way to the carpet. Soaking our shoes. The pool is great for kids except when therevare multiple football teams staying there. At one point there was well over 120-150 kids in the pool area. Well above the gire marshals rating. Our traveling parterners daughter was kicked in the face and taken to the hospital the hotel did nothing for our friends daughter. Multiple football parents were fighting on one floor. And the police were called. Multiple people were told by the police that the hotel was in a gang battle ground and there are fequently shootings and events arround that area. You would nevet guess by the looks of the hotel
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Moldy Shower"
Everything was fine except my shower. There was black spots around the top, on the ceiling and in the grid part of the wall tiles. Seem to be mold since I was able to wipe some of it away. The bed was not comfortable, but it could be because I am use to a sleep number.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Kimberly
"Not worth the money."
The service was great but the room was not up to standard. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and you can hear what is going on in the rooms beside you. You do not get any kind of breakfast with your room, they do have a place on site to have breakfast but it is a mini buffet for 13.99 and not very good for the price. So for the price, I would not recommend this hotel, had better room at the super 8 hotel and you get breakfast!!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Chris E.
"great pool"
great for kids. Wish it included breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Not horrible not good"
Dark hallways. Room smelled like the pool. Bed creaked at the slightest movement. Tv and coffeemaker were old. Price was poor for the quality. The best part of my stay was the bar on the first floor.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Josh
"a nice hotel needs some updating"
older hotel in good condition but rooms need up dating in bathroom fixtures. still it was a comfortable room. it will depend on the owners whether this hotel continues to be a three stare.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Room for improvement but still great"
I was disappointed with the kids pool which is the main reason we stayed there was mold on the slide and sand all in it you can tell it's not taken care of.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Would stay again. Our grandson had lots of fun at the little water park.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"I will never stay here again"
When we walked in I was never greeted with a friendly welcoming smile. The manager on duty tried avoid helping me. I also called down for something I needed in my room twice and no one answered the phone. When it was time to check out the elevators were broken and we had to walk the stairs with our luggage and then couldn't get to lobby only emergency exit doors. I feel the staff was unfriendly.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Great place for the price
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
A
"Great hotel with a fabulous rate!"
We loved it! It was clean, comfortable, nice and convenient. Our daughter LOVED the water park inside. And we got a great rate on the room! We would definitely go back. The only thing we didn't like we're the size of the he pillows. The king bed came with 4 small square pillows. That wasn't our favorite, but that was one minor detail in a great room.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Caroline
"Nice & Clean Rooms; Terrible Staff"
The rooms and facilities were very nice and clean. HOWEVER, the staff was NOT good. It began at check-in and went downhill from there. At the end of my stay, unfortunately, I left my iPad in the room when I checked out. As soon as I discovered I left it, I called MANY times and NOBODY called me back. I left several messages and spoke to the front desk on 4 separate occasions without receiving confirmation that my iPad was in their possession. Finally, I stopped by the hotel on my way back home and told them I was there to retrieve my iPad that I left in my room on the desk. I did NOT understand why they didn't contact me (they already had my information) and why they did not return my messages. Very disappointing. I expected much better from such a nice place. I travel for a living so I have stayed at many places across the country. The dishonesty here did not set well with me and I will not go back nor would I recommend.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sonja
"Eh"
Was alright. Kids enjoyed indoor water park
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Awful service. The little water park for my kids was good.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Jeremy
"Close, but no cigar"
The guest service was outstanding. That being said, the indoor waterpark WREAKED of chlorine. It's bad when it's the first thing you smell when you walk in. The elevator's working condition left something to be desired. The room itself was very humid, but still fairly cool. The bathroom was on the small side and somewhat dated. All-in-all, it wasn't a bad hotel, just not the best I've stayed in.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Anonymous
"Exceeded Expectations"
I read the reviews and was a little concerned about my decision to book this hotel through the 40 percent off special that hides the name of the facility before the purchase. However, we were pleased with our stay. I should have avoided taking a shower in the early evening, because one of the reviewers had noted that this was when the hotel does its laundry. I didn't heed the warning and had to take a cold shower. It wasn't that bad since it was summer in Tulsa, but if it had been in winter, I would have felt differently. We did not eat breakfast in the restaurant, but went across the street to Kimmy's Diner and had a hearty meal for under $10 each. The hotel is located near a couple of major freeways, and anywhere we wanted to go was only about 15 minutes away.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Marc
I received an email saying you are all set for your stay at Wyndham there's nothing you need to do. ... However Wyndham had already cancelled my reservation a month before saying they were overbooked. Even though I paid up front 4 months prior. Will never stay at a Wyndham again.
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
dan
"Not bad, not great."
This hotel is great if you have kids and you want to use the water park. The hotel is getting old, but it was clean. Pool area is ran down compared to the pictures online. Neighborhood is a little sketchy.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Jeremy
"not satisfied"
This was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in. First off we got there at 315 our room was not ready till 330 when it clearly shows 3 is the check in time. they gave us no direction to our room. when we reach our room the room stunk it was a smoke free room but my wife thought it smelled of smoke. I thank it was musty smell. the room did not smell as if it was just cleaned. The bathroom had no trash can in it. and to top it off the beds were so hard that my wife and I could not sleep. The only good thing i can say about the whole thin is kids had fun in the pool. That is all i can say that is good for the Wyndham of Tulsa. I will never go back to it again. i would expect hotels.com to have better places to stay for the amount of this visit.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
eric
"Not the best option for business travel."
Stayed at this hotel for business. Unfortunately a lot of screaming kids at night as hotel has a indoor water pool designed for families. Not the best option for business travelers. I would probably stay elsewhere the next time in Tulsa.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great Staff, not great hotel."
The staff was super nice and accommodating. The hotel itself looked nice, the grounds were a little unkept, but not bad. The surrounding neighborhood was less than desirable. The breakfast was very overpriced for the selection. It just feels like an old hotel. The main reason for staying at this hotel was for the kids pool and it was really great. It was perfect for our two year old and six year old, they loved it. The biggest complaint we had, was the bathroom was old and the room smelled of sewer gas every time we entered. The smell would come and go from time to time. I don't know if every room was like this or just the one, but it was very unpleasant. I will not stay there again, due to the room and the surrounding neighborhood.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
It was a pleasant stay. Nice pool for the kids. Clean room. Room service food was okay but really big portions.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
JT
"mid point stop"
Although it was very busy and the clerk seemed stressed he was friendly and pleasant. The.room was quiet and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel and gladly stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
jeff
"Terrible beds"
Hotel was beautiful, a bit dated, but still nice. Two pools with a kids play area. The beds felt like worn out cardboard. One of the worst nights I have had in a ling time. We were in town for a softball tournament. The girls couldn't even sleep.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Christy
"Adequate at best"
Hotel was overrun by kids; totally took over the pool, ran up and down halls screaming and shouting, tryig the door to our room. The crowning touch to our visit was an additional $50 charge, despite having used no services.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great concierge breakfast"
Loved the breakfast. The hot tub was great. Need to keep hot tub open later than 10 though
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
motorcycle ride
Had a great time with grandkids in pool. They enjoyed other kids. Also we had picnic by outside pool.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Good hotel with good value"
Got a great deal on this hotel, less than a hundred bucks for the night. Hotel is clean and in good condition. The indoor pool with slides looks nice for the kids. We were happy with the room. It was clean and more than adequate for our one night stay.
Ryan
"very impolite and rude staff"
We were treated like cattle. Unhelpful, unappreciated, unapologetic staff.
no more Wyndham for us
"The Wyndham never disappoints"
The Wyndham never disappoints. Friendly staff and clean, comfortable, well-appointed rooms make it an easy choice for us when in Tulsa.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
Lottinvilles
"I Would Stay Again!!!"
Since my usual Tulsa hotel was booked, I decided to book a stay here instead. I was very pleased with the hotel, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable, the A/C worked and most importantly they had water pressure for a good shower in the morning. The only negative thing that happened was they charged my card again after I had already prepaid it via hotels.com, but they ironed that out immediately after seeing the mistake. The customer service was excellent.
"Gave Away Our Room"
My new wife and I went there for our wedding night, only to find out they had given away our room, which was already paid in full. They shuttled us to a sister hotel, where they tried to charge us again and still insisted on a $100 deposit. The Wyndham manager overbooked the hotel by 200 rooms that weekend. Terrible management.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Uncomfortable Beds"
My wife and I stayed here 1 night. We were put in a Club room. I will warn you now that the bed in this room was the most uncomfortable bed that I have ever slept in. It was nothing but springs and a cover. After tossing and turning for 4 hours we finally got up and checked out. The room was ok but nothing super nice. There was an issue with the toilet not flushing for awhile. The problem seemed to fix itself. I will stay elsewhere that has a better bed next time. I purchased this room from Expedia. I am not sure if this is the reason we got a horrible quality bed but be warned.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
meda9s
"Better Hotel for younger children"
People were friendly. Indoor waterpark was fun but mostly set for young children.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"Quick weekend trip"
Hotel was nice, but service was a bit slow. Location was away from everything in Tulsa.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Justin
"Older Hotel with a GREAT waterpark for the kids"
The hotel has been remodeled but it is still an older style hotel with smaller rooms than current "suite style" hotels. The staff was the best, everyone from the concierge to the cleaning staff were as friendly and accommodating as could be but they had to be accommodating because the hotel itself fell so far short of where it should be. The water-park for the kids is the reason to stay here. The surrounding area is great. There is easy highway access and several restaurants to choose from as well as a restaurant in the hotel.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Short night"
We stayed in this hotel for the cheap price on Expedia and it was cheap.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Trouble at check-in, but everything else was good."
The hotel did not have my hotels.com confirmation. It took 35 minutes to get checked in. Kyle was not friendly, actually, he was quite rude. He seemed "put off" that I was actually hanging around waiting for the fax from hotels.com to come through. Our room was nice, clean & cool. The water park was clean and my 4 year old loved it. We would recommend this hotel and will stay again.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Ashley
Did not care for the parking. The rooms need to be updated. Very small room.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Courtesy van"
I had stayed here before and was picked up from airport, taken to mall following day, and returned to airport without any problems. This year my daughter and I were taken to mall and then no one came to get us. The driver had told us to give him 30 minutes notice, which we did. We called the front desk at 7:12 in the evening and ended up getting ourselves a cab at 9:00. If the shuttle was not able to pick us up ( I understand it is a courtesy) the front desk should have said that and I would have called a cab way earlier. It was an awful feeling to be left like that. The front desk gave a very weak apology.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Hugo
"Great time the hotel is great."
We loved it had a Birthday Party for the grandkids. The neighborhood surrounding the hotel is a bit rough. Your good as long as you stay on the hotel grounds and stay in the room before dark.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Kristi Murphy
"Had a nice stay!"
We had tickets to the Cher concert and decided to stay a couple of nights in Tulsa. I wanted to stay in a nice hotel that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg so we chose the Wyndham. This was our first time staying at the Wyndham in Tulsa. Overall the stay was very good. When we first checked in and went to our room we found that they had given us a room that someone was already in. After going back downstairs and getting a different room everything else was really good. The only other complaint I had was the bed was just ok...not super comfy but, it wasn't too bad. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Tommie
My kids loves the pool and comfortable beds
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Aaron
"Dated rooms"
The rooms are dated and mine had a musty odor. The staff was top notch and very helpful. There is a breakfast that they were charging &13.00. I did the buffet one morning and it was really nothing special and on a par with some of the complementary breakfasts. You'd be better off going across the street to Kimmys Diner. Overall the stay was ok but I think I'll stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
steve
The room was so small we didn't even have a mini fridge or micro wave like most rooms do the bathroom was aweful small too THE only nice thing was the pool for the kids
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice water play area for the kids"
It wasn't a bad experience. My 5 year old loved the indoor water play area. The big pool is outside and since it was March, too cold to swim. My 16 year old was not impressed. Moved to another hotel with an indoor pool for the big kid. I would stay again with the little one.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice hotel...great kiddie pool"
Very clean hotel. My kids loved the indoor water area.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Deb
"Spring break getaway"
We had a wonderful time. The pool was great for our 8 year old. Any older, he may not of enjoyed it as much. The pool was very crowded at times but I'm assuming because of spring break.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Sheryl
"elevator back up-slow service"
We stayed here one night because the Indore kids pool looked appealing for our toddler. Upon arrival it took 20mins to check in because only one worker "in training" was working behind the desk while the other "manager" sorted candy and got guests extra room cards. Srsly dude, there was a line of ppl waiting to check in and you couldnt help out? Some manager. After getting checked in we went to the elevators which were backed up..20 min wait there. Since we were only on the second floor we looked for the stairs. We asked the front desk only to find out stairs are only used for emergencies only. Crappie! The pool was too packed and the elevator wait time was rediculous. We like wyndham hotels but were not impressed with this location. We will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Kyle
"Service with a lie."
I could have over looked a lot of things but the hotel stated that the mini frig would be available by request, I requested, and was even told I would be put on a waiting list and then come to find out in the morning that I was BLATANTLY LIED to by the manager on duty. I was also given the wrong room number to begin with, and after leaving our things behind the door and not checking if the card keys worked, we were locked out and then informed the room number was written down incorrectly. When my husband went to get the key figured out my kids and I had to wait in a very dirty hall with our things. When he returned with the news about the room number we were told the manager would come up and help us to get our things out of the wrong room, she never showed. The "cleaning" lady did however open the door for her own reasons and then treated us like thieves when we tried to retrieve our things. She then seemed to be cussing at us in Spanish, even after I explained to her what had happened, even told her to call the Manager to satisfy we were telling the truth. As for the breakfast, it wasn't any more special than any other hotel with a complimentary offer except, IT COST US 36+. There was no microwave or frig. Needless to say, I would not recommend this hotel even with the swim park on the inside. The help was rude, the hotel was dirty, the service was NOT worth the price.
3 night trip Mar 16, 2014