All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10918 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK, 74146, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Terrible beds"
Hotel was beautiful, a bit dated, but still nice. Two pools with a kids play area. The beds felt like worn out cardboard. One of the worst nights I have had in a ling time. We were in town for a softball tournament. The girls couldn't even sleep.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Christy
"Adequate at best"
Hotel was overrun by kids; totally took over the pool, ran up and down halls screaming and shouting, tryig the door to our room. The crowning touch to our visit was an additional $50 charge, despite having used no services.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great concierge breakfast"
Loved the breakfast. The hot tub was great. Need to keep hot tub open later than 10 though
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
motorcycle ride
Had a great time with grandkids in pool. They enjoyed other kids. Also we had picnic by outside pool.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Good hotel with good value"
Got a great deal on this hotel, less than a hundred bucks for the night. Hotel is clean and in good condition. The indoor pool with slides looks nice for the kids. We were happy with the room. It was clean and more than adequate for our one night stay.
Ryan
"very impolite and rude staff"
We were treated like cattle. Unhelpful, unappreciated, unapologetic staff.
no more Wyndham for us
"The Wyndham never disappoints"
The Wyndham never disappoints. Friendly staff and clean, comfortable, well-appointed rooms make it an easy choice for us when in Tulsa.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
Lottinvilles
"I Would Stay Again!!!"
Since my usual Tulsa hotel was booked, I decided to book a stay here instead. I was very pleased with the hotel, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable, the A/C worked and most importantly they had water pressure for a good shower in the morning. The only negative thing that happened was they charged my card again after I had already prepaid it via hotels.com, but they ironed that out immediately after seeing the mistake. The customer service was excellent.
"Gave Away Our Room"
My new wife and I went there for our wedding night, only to find out they had given away our room, which was already paid in full. They shuttled us to a sister hotel, where they tried to charge us again and still insisted on a $100 deposit. The Wyndham manager overbooked the hotel by 200 rooms that weekend. Terrible management.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Uncomfortable Beds"
My wife and I stayed here 1 night. We were put in a Club room. I will warn you now that the bed in this room was the most uncomfortable bed that I have ever slept in. It was nothing but springs and a cover. After tossing and turning for 4 hours we finally got up and checked out. The room was ok but nothing super nice. There was an issue with the toilet not flushing for awhile. The problem seemed to fix itself. I will stay elsewhere that has a better bed next time. I purchased this room from Expedia. I am not sure if this is the reason we got a horrible quality bed but be warned.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
meda9s
"Better Hotel for younger children"
People were friendly. Indoor waterpark was fun but mostly set for young children.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"Quick weekend trip"
Hotel was nice, but service was a bit slow. Location was away from everything in Tulsa.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Justin
"Older Hotel with a GREAT waterpark for the kids"
The hotel has been remodeled but it is still an older style hotel with smaller rooms than current "suite style" hotels. The staff was the best, everyone from the concierge to the cleaning staff were as friendly and accommodating as could be but they had to be accommodating because the hotel itself fell so far short of where it should be. The water-park for the kids is the reason to stay here. The surrounding area is great. There is easy highway access and several restaurants to choose from as well as a restaurant in the hotel.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Short night"
We stayed in this hotel for the cheap price on Expedia and it was cheap.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Trouble at check-in, but everything else was good."
The hotel did not have my hotels.com confirmation. It took 35 minutes to get checked in. Kyle was not friendly, actually, he was quite rude. He seemed "put off" that I was actually hanging around waiting for the fax from hotels.com to come through. Our room was nice, clean & cool. The water park was clean and my 4 year old loved it. We would recommend this hotel and will stay again.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Ashley
Did not care for the parking. The rooms need to be updated. Very small room.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Courtesy van"
I had stayed here before and was picked up from airport, taken to mall following day, and returned to airport without any problems. This year my daughter and I were taken to mall and then no one came to get us. The driver had told us to give him 30 minutes notice, which we did. We called the front desk at 7:12 in the evening and ended up getting ourselves a cab at 9:00. If the shuttle was not able to pick us up ( I understand it is a courtesy) the front desk should have said that and I would have called a cab way earlier. It was an awful feeling to be left like that. The front desk gave a very weak apology.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Hugo
"Great time the hotel is great."
We loved it had a Birthday Party for the grandkids. The neighborhood surrounding the hotel is a bit rough. Your good as long as you stay on the hotel grounds and stay in the room before dark.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Kristi Murphy
"Had a nice stay!"
We had tickets to the Cher concert and decided to stay a couple of nights in Tulsa. I wanted to stay in a nice hotel that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg so we chose the Wyndham. This was our first time staying at the Wyndham in Tulsa. Overall the stay was very good. When we first checked in and went to our room we found that they had given us a room that someone was already in. After going back downstairs and getting a different room everything else was really good. The only other complaint I had was the bed was just ok...not super comfy but, it wasn't too bad. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Tommie
My kids loves the pool and comfortable beds
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Aaron
"Dated rooms"
The rooms are dated and mine had a musty odor. The staff was top notch and very helpful. There is a breakfast that they were charging &13.00. I did the buffet one morning and it was really nothing special and on a par with some of the complementary breakfasts. You'd be better off going across the street to Kimmys Diner. Overall the stay was ok but I think I'll stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
steve
The room was so small we didn't even have a mini fridge or micro wave like most rooms do the bathroom was aweful small too THE only nice thing was the pool for the kids
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice water play area for the kids"
It wasn't a bad experience. My 5 year old loved the indoor water play area. The big pool is outside and since it was March, too cold to swim. My 16 year old was not impressed. Moved to another hotel with an indoor pool for the big kid. I would stay again with the little one.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice hotel...great kiddie pool"
Very clean hotel. My kids loved the indoor water area.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Deb
"Spring break getaway"
We had a wonderful time. The pool was great for our 8 year old. Any older, he may not of enjoyed it as much. The pool was very crowded at times but I'm assuming because of spring break.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Sheryl
"elevator back up-slow service"
We stayed here one night because the Indore kids pool looked appealing for our toddler. Upon arrival it took 20mins to check in because only one worker "in training" was working behind the desk while the other "manager" sorted candy and got guests extra room cards. Srsly dude, there was a line of ppl waiting to check in and you couldnt help out? Some manager. After getting checked in we went to the elevators which were backed up..20 min wait there. Since we were only on the second floor we looked for the stairs. We asked the front desk only to find out stairs are only used for emergencies only. Crappie! The pool was too packed and the elevator wait time was rediculous. We like wyndham hotels but were not impressed with this location. We will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Kyle
"Service with a lie."
I could have over looked a lot of things but the hotel stated that the mini frig would be available by request, I requested, and was even told I would be put on a waiting list and then come to find out in the morning that I was BLATANTLY LIED to by the manager on duty. I was also given the wrong room number to begin with, and after leaving our things behind the door and not checking if the card keys worked, we were locked out and then informed the room number was written down incorrectly. When my husband went to get the key figured out my kids and I had to wait in a very dirty hall with our things. When he returned with the news about the room number we were told the manager would come up and help us to get our things out of the wrong room, she never showed. The "cleaning" lady did however open the door for her own reasons and then treated us like thieves when we tried to retrieve our things. She then seemed to be cussing at us in Spanish, even after I explained to her what had happened, even told her to call the Manager to satisfy we were telling the truth. As for the breakfast, it wasn't any more special than any other hotel with a complimentary offer except, IT COST US 36+. There was no microwave or frig. Needless to say, I would not recommend this hotel even with the swim park on the inside. The help was rude, the hotel was dirty, the service was NOT worth the price.
3 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Unhappy Customer
"Pool was the best part!"
Our experience started off with our room not being clean and ready. We were supposed to have a room with 2 queen beds. Instead we had to get a room with a King.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Kid had fun, adults did not."
Kids pool was constantly over capacity, which would have been better if there had been hotel staff and responsible parents to make sure kids obeyed the rules. Saw entirely to many falls due to kids running and kids entirely to large for the kid pool horseplaying and being inconsiderate of the small kids in which the play area was designed for. It was during the end of spring break but the parents could of at least "parent" the kids. More hotel staff is required during high capacity times. Hotel staff did check chlorine on a regular basis. One of 3 elevators was broken the entire time and the stairwell was not usable unless you wanted to only exit but not enter the building. The elevator was a huge problem. Beds were old and not comfortable. Air did not circulate well.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"The kids enjoyed the waterpark"
Too many kids in the waterpark made for a not very enjoyable experience. We won't be going again over spring break.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
The pool area was very crowded with lots of birthday parties going on, so really the pool was basically unavailable as well as the hot tub.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"It wasn't a 4 star experience"
The room was cramped. There were two beds but only one chair so it not possible to sit and watch TV unless one person was in bed. There was only one sink so it was not possible for two people to get ready in the morning at the same time. I just expected more for a 4 star hotel. I will probably choose a different hotel in the future.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Carl Sandburg
"Great place to take kids"
kid friendly, would return
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2014
"Close to convention"
Quiet! Thanks!
3 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
S H
"Nice comfortable room ."
Very friendly check in staff. Enjoyed our two night stay in a large comfortable room.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Gigi
"Fun place for the kids"
I knew what kind of a hotel I was getting into when I booked. The pools the main reason to stay here and the kids loved it. If I didn't have kids I would stay elsewhere. There are better places to spend this kind of money for a business trip.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
"Good Business Hotel"
The hotel is not near a whole lot but great rooms for a great price.
4 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Fair, good."
I liked it. Hotel has some age, but in well kept. Pool for kids is great.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
I was there for 4 nights in January and overall it was a nice facility. Convenient and in a safe area. Friendly staff. Great exercise room. My only complaint were the tiny bathroom with no ventilation fan and a wet spot in the carpet outside the bathroom. At first I thought I had done something to get the carpet wet, but despite using towels it remained a wet spot all through my stay. I probably should have asked for another room but I stayed.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Lee
"Nice for families"
Initially was upset cause there was no hot water in our room. We called 3 times before we got water that was hot. Other then that it was a great stay, great pool for kids!
4 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Tanya
"Hotel in dire need of updating, smells"
Surprised this place has the Wyndham name still on it. Old,worn out and smelly. Seemed like a place that changed to non-smoking but never changed the carpets or the furnishings. Now I understand why this place had rooms available when everywhere else was fully booked.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Nice relaxing room"
We had a very good stay.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Really not much to say"
Quick trip and it was cold so we didn't have much time to look for a hotel thought this hotel looked good and not too much out of the way.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Charlene
"Great for families and business travelers"
Fabulous water park for the kids as their indoor pool, perfect for ages from about 3 to 8 years old, including rope jungle gym over the water that the kids would try to navigate, falling playfully in the water most of the time. Water canons were in place for the adventuresome pirate types who would shoot at those trying to make it over the water way with large floating soft lily pad shaped cushions to fall on in the water.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Breakfast was $13!!!! No complementary breakfast! But very good service... Great fun hotel for kids just walk across the street for breakfast. Lol
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
"great place to stay"
Although they dont offer a breakfast they have room service which I wasnt able to try.If you are going to be in the Tulsa area I highly recommend this hotel. Great helpful staff no problems. Room was very clean and quiet.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"If you love noisy kids, this is the place for you!"
This is not the typical Wyndham brand hotel as it's relatively inexpensive while providing for a quality stay. However, since there is a large heated pool here expect that noisy children will be running the halls, up and down the elevator, dripping water all over marble flooring pretty much all day/night. I was here for a week and encountered this on many days of my stay. Some of the small annoying tidbits that I encountered: I could never connect to the internet during my stay, my key would stop working intermittently, and my hotel maid would only stock decaf coffee when I don't drink decaf. On the plus side, parking is free and they have a facility to wash laundry which was actually nice! It's highly unlikely that I'd stay here again as Tulsa has other brands that do this price range better.
7 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
Dale A
"Nice place."
Great place, nice quiet room. I would of liked a mini fridge but made out ok. They have great snacks by the front desk. I did not swim but the pools looked really like a good time for kids. Or late night adults???
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
The breakfast was very lacking. For the cost there should have been some protein on the buffett.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"Breakfast NOT included."
Don't book this hotel if you're planning on getting the breakfast that is "included", as you will not be getting it. Booked this hotel with hotels.com in August with "breakfast included", but upon my stay the "service" wasn't offered. The hotel blamed the booking (hotels.com), and hotels.com said all services available might change. Stuck either paying $10.66 per person to eat in the morning @ the hotel, or driving off site. Over the course of my stay, this turned into a loss of about $170 if we would have eaten there.
5 night trip Nov 4, 2013