All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1111 NE Loop 410, San Antonio, TX, 78209, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Friendly hotel"
Excellent hotel. It's centered within 10 minutes from anything that you want to do in San Antonio. Everyone wS so helpful and friendly. I will stay here again on my next trip to SA.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Willessa
"Room Okay but . . ."
Nice work out room but really weak jets in hot tub.
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Great hotel at some point in the past....."
This used to be a nice affordable stay for our family for several years built a lot has changed....poor customer service, poor room conditions, hair dryer not working at all, phone ringing all day.....This was my last stay at this hotel
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Good value priced hotel"
The hotel was clean and it had a nice decor in the lobby and other areas in the hotel. The rooms could have been a bit better. It seemed a bit cold and musty. The pillows in the room were a bit flat. Other than these things, the hotel provided good service. From the receptionist who checked us in, to the maid who cleaned our room, and to the employees who served us our breakfast meal. The meal was hot, tasty, and prepared well. The hotel was also right next to the highway, so it was easy for us to go to any location nearby or a bit further away. The employees we encountered were friendly, courteous, and helpful.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Beena
"not my fav"
Our tub would not drain so when we showered, the water filled up to mid calf. There was musty smell each time we entered the room. We brought our air purifier but it didn't help the damp carpets much.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
amy
"Great Room (Suite?)"
I was an extremely late arrival to San Antonio due to weather delays for flights into/out of DFW. The attendant on duty was especially courteous and I was greatly surprised about the quality of the suite I was provided. I wish I had arrived on time (4:30pm instead of 1am) so I could enjoy the room more!!
1 night trip May 9, 2015
Harold
"Overnighter"
An overnighter for Grad Ceremony turned out okay. Staff was courteous & helpful. Room was clean but restroom needed some work along wit better water pressure. Overall just okay.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jose
"Not our best experience"
The staff was very friendly. I had requested a handicap room because my daughter is in a wheelchair. Hotel.com responded the hotel would meet our request. We had a non refundable reservation. However the room was very crowded and we had a hard time with the wheelchair. On top of this, the tournament that we were there for my husband to participate in was canceled. We went home a day early and had no recourse on our bill.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Julius
"Excellent service"
The staff at this hotel were very friendly from the front dest to housekeeping to the restaurant and bar staff. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to San Antonio.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Lori
"See you again soon"
Perfect accommodation for my brief visit. I will be staying again.
3 night trip Apr 15, 2015
"A work in progress"
Had to take a cab from the airport, because couldn't reach anyone at the front desk. Clerk has since left the company. I was upgraded to the top floor.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2015
cherie
"AC filters need changing"
Overall this is a nice hotel and have stayed before with good experiences. However this past stay myself and the other two people in my party had such a negative reaction to the AC in all three rooms that I ended up with such a sore throat I could barely sleep. I was clearly something in the ventilation as when we'd leave for the day it got better. Unfortunatley after two nights there it got progressively worse. If this could be corrected I'd consider staying there again but will have to consider all options first.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"OK sort of"
could not get internet to work. was told to be ready for the shuttle that was to also take flight crew early as it was leaving EXACTLY on the hour. We were there, they were not, left 10 minutes later and we barely caught our flight. Driver was less than pleasant. On the plus side...big HS event going on and we did not notice their presence. Beds were not real comfy. Hot tub was nice.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"A terrific job."
Staff couldn't have been more friendly or more professional. Rochelle, dining room, was terrific. Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Carpet"
The carpet was dirty and torn. Would not walk barefoot across this floor.
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We regret any inconvenience with the carpeting in your room. Your feedback will be shared with our housekeeping team so we may look into and further address any concerns. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back the next time you are in the area so we may provide you with a stay that meets your expectations completely.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Robin
"nice hotel"
nice hotel, a little pricy for the condition
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Jose
"excellent"
I needed a room in a short period of time and I found it great to my surprise
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
We were happy to welcome you to the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport hotel. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. It is great that you found our location worked well for your visit and you were able to explore the area easily. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Andy
"Great airport hotel"
Great hotel. The rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. I have stayed here several times and will return. Overall the hotel is a great stay for the price.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Betty
"Always a good experience"
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. I have always loved their customer service, cocktails, and location. Staff friendly and bar stays open until 11:00.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"weekend trip to San Antonio"
Went to San Antonio t visit friends and go to a concert, the hotel was nicely located and made it easy to get around town.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"Great time"
The hotel was nice and staff were great. Would recommend the hotel to other families.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
doug
"Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport."
The biggest problem I had was that I booked the room through Hotels.com and when I arrived, the hotel had no record of the reservation despite my having a confirmation from Hotels.com that it had been made. Luckily they had rooms available without a reservation and I was still able to stay in the same hotel as my family member was staying. As to the rooms, they are not fancy but they do have comfortable beds, fridge, microwave and coffee pot. The hotel is close to the Airport there.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Smith
"Staff was very pleasant."
Stayed three nights; hotel staff was friendly, rooms were relatively clean (as one can truly expect from a hotel). Housekeeping did a decent job. No complaints other than it was a 7th floor room and the water pressure wasn't that fantastic.
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
We are happy to read that you were able to enjoy your visit to the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. We thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the water pressure in your room and the maintenance team will look into and address any concerns further. It is great that you were able to enjoy our central location and we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in San Antonio.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, conveinent."
All staff was very helpful. Hotel was very clean despite construction.
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
It was great to have had you here. Thank you so much for your comments regarding our team. We strive to provide experiences like yours to all of our guests. We appreciate your patience while we continue to provide updates to our property to ensure our guests a most comfortable stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport again soon.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Old"
Its getting old
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Rogelio
"First Time to Stay at Crowne Plaza"
The hotel is nice and well maintained. We stayed one night. Some rennovations are underway so the lobby had some smell. It is not very bad but certainly tolerable. Upon Check-in, we were told that the reservation came with two breakfasts. I thought I had paid for three. The receptionist was very nice. He immediately gave one additional card to cover our breakfast. Coffe maker and refrigrerator in the room was helpful. Breakfast buffet was changed to served breakfast but we were OK with that change. Overall, a nice place to stay, close to the freeway with easy access to some restaurants.
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
It was a pleasure to welcome you to the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. We are delighted your first stay with us was enjoyable and we thank you for your kind comments. We continually refurbish and refresh our property to ensure our guests can enjoy a more comfortable stay. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused with our lobby area. Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the level of service our team provided during your stay. It would be great to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice!"
I was accompanying the high school marching band, who were also staying at this hotel. It was nice and clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was sparkling. It was a relaxing stay before a busy day.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Rachel
"Great place!"
Great location!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Javier
"Cold shower makes for a bit of misery."
Picked this hotel even though I read a bad review online but figured they would have the renovation issue on that review done by the time I checked in. Anyway - everything was fine just to find out when I took a shower and went to shave after check in (business professional here) that there was no hot water. None. Called the front desk they sent the maintenance guy round right away but by then I had actually had a shower and shaved and so too late. He actually said he was fixing the same issue in the room next door. The hotel needs to ensure that things like hot water are available in all rooms and should have checked out the other rooms before I paid for a cold shower. The front desk offered to compensate with a dinner or room service but I left a few hours later - flying business visit. No hot water - really not impressed. Would I stay there again? With so many nice hotels in San Antonio to choose from I am not sure I would.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Last minute stay"
Our stay was very comfortable. Staff could've been a little nicer but overall the stay was enjoyable. Hotel right off the highway easy to get in and out.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"good expirience"
very good service and comfortable rooms and clean, good location close to fwy and airport
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
It was great to welcome you to the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Our central location makes it easy to explore the area and we are happy you were able to enjoy that aspect of your stay. It was great to have had you here and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"A Pleasant surprise."
I needed a hotel room for two nights for a meeting, and this was a fine choice. They are undergoing some renovations, but I feel they will only be for the better. The room was very nice, and the wonderful spa for sleep were just what I needed. I would recommend this hotel.
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
We are happy to read that you were able to enjoy your visit. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, our hotel provides our guests the chance to relax and unwind after a busy day. It is great that you were able to do just that! We are currently working on a few repairs and they should be completed shortly. Thank you for your patience during this time. Your recommendations to others is appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport again soon.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Rude Hotel Staff"
Hotel seemed old and was undergoing some small repairs. The staff was not helpful at all. Upon checking in we get one room key #229 so without any direction from the front desk we go park then make out way inside and to the elevator. We can not find our room. Go back to the front desk and they inform us we are on a separate wing because we booked a suite. That would have been helpful upon checking in to know that. We asked about the hotel restaurant and were told it was closed. The room was nice and spacious that we stayed in but the unfriendliness and unwillingness to help from the hotel staff just made this stay unpleasant.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Adel
"Nice hotel close to mall"
Overall this was a good stay. the staff were very nice and polite. the hotel was clean as well as the room. the only bad thing about our stay was that when we would turn on the sink in the restroom the water was EXTREMELY HOT!!! There was no cold water at all. and we had a hard time with the shower so that the water would come out of the shower head. after 10 minutes n turning on and off we got it to work. the breakfast was awesome. i recommend u buy it with ur stay if not u can order it but its crazy expensive.
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
It was great to have had you here. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff members. We are glad you had the chance to dine with us for breakfast and found your experience was awesome. I appreciate you bringing your concerns regarding the water temperature in your room to our attention. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and our maintenance team will look into and further address any concerns. It is our hope to welcome you back so we may win you over completely.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Amber
"Close to Airport, inattentive staff"
The hotel was under construction of which we were not aware. I think it will be quite beautiful when the updates are done though. It had a nice water feature. Our issue though came when we overheard the staff say they let people into room 415, which was our room. We inquired and were told they had given our room to another couple but it was no big deal. They said they did not go in and we put them in a different room. When we arrived at our room, it was OPEN. We called downstairs to let them know and the staff tells us he will do a lock examination. He then asks us how we got into the room- we respond that It Was OPEN! He tried to insinuate that we had left the door open and claimed "your key won't work anymore if a new key was issued for that room." So we attempted to check it and sure enough, it no longer opened the door. He said again he would have the lock checked. I explained that it was not the lock, it was that they issued the new keys as he said. I then had to ask to have a new key issued so that we would have access to the room again. That same key worked throughout the stay. The staff was very unprofessional overall. Then we told the manager about the incident and he offered us a free breakfast. If we had not pre-paid, we would have left. I told the manager this upon our leaving. He agreed to refund one nights cost. The manager was nice to speak to and apologetic. I wouldn't likely stay there again as there are many other options in the area.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Crowne Plaza"
It was ok not like Crowne of the past doesnt have the sparkle of prestine freshness.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Livingston
"Under House Arrest"
Felt like a prison
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"Just Ok"
The hotel staff was very nice, but this place is a bit dated. It could use some updates. For the price, it was definitely worth it. The location was just down the road from our business meeting. There are plenty of restaurants near by. We had breakfast from the hotel restaurant buffet both nights which wasn't bad. I had a burger one night for dinner from the same place. It was very adequate. I used the gym one evening. It has lots of cardio equipment, but lacks on the weights. I took a swim after and the pool was clean. Overall, the stay was good, but it could use a few updates.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"nice hotel for the price"
We needed something close to the freeway, easy access on and off, that's what we got. The lobby was nice, the staff friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and plenty of towels, though nothing spectacular about it. The room was clean and had plenty of space for the 4 of us. No downside unless being near an airport bothers you. I'm a heavy sleeper, never heard a single plane!
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
It was great to welcome you to the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. We are happy to read you found your stay a great value. Our location, adjacent to the airport and just off the freeway, makes it easy to access the area. We are delighted you were able to enjoy your visit. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Not happy at check-in - not what I expected"
I was very disappointed when I checked into this Hotel - not what I expected. I went into the room to inspect everything before bringing in the suitcases. To my dismay, I entered the room and found that the room they gave me had a dividing wall and a picket fence (literally)....a twin size bed with children's bedding and TV on one side, and on the other side of the dividing wall, the queen size bed (it was a very tight squeeze). I went downstairs to advise them that I had booked a room with one bed for 2 adults...they asked if I had booked via a 3rd party and I replied that I had booked thru Expedia..they told me that the room they gave me was the standard room for reservations booked thru 3rd parties and they had nothing available as they were sold out. I do alot of traveling and will never stay there again.
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. Although we do our best to ensure our guests receive the room type they request, there are times when our hotel is booked full and we are unable to secure alternate accommodations. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will review your feedback with our team, as we continually refresh our commitment to our guests. It is our hope to welcome you back so we may restore your trust in us. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Maga
Enjoyed our stay
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Centrally located on 410"
Efficient, friendly, professional staff. Gotta check out Chester Burgers across the street!!!
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
It was great to welcome you to the Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport. We are happy to read our team was able to help you enjoy your visit. Thank you for your wonderful comments and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
R Bell
We a had good stay. Not bad for an older hotel. Did not get to use their facilities i.e pool ect but, they looked good. Would stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Rafael
"Save your money"
Besides the room smelling like mildew and cigarette smoke so did the hotel. We didn't stay in the real hotel we stayed in an extension to the hotel. Just not worth the $$$
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. Our team is always available to assist should you have any concerns during your stay. We offer a variety of room types and locations throughout our property and we regret we did not meet your expectations on every level. It is our hope to welcome you back so we may provide you with an experience that exceeds your expectations. Thank you.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
T
"5K/12K run"
Hotel was excellent and the bed was very comfortable
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
BJ
"Meh"
Hotel wasn't great but it wasn't bad. It was just there. Airport nearby so it was noisy at times but nothing unexpected. Kitchenette was kind of weird when I walked in; paint and doorknobs on bathroom door need retouching. The bed was comfortable and AC worked fine but tended to stay on even when it reached set temp then shut off for 5 secs and then kicked on again this was annoying for a light sleeper like me. The hotel wasn't great but wasn't bad I probably will choose another hotel next time I'm in town.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
JG
"Just OK"
There was a bad odor in the lobby. I thought it was temporary, but the smell was there at check-in, later that night and during checkout. It even lingered in the halls of the 8th floor. The room was good, but the mattress seemed a little worn and lumpy.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
FD
"Good Location, friendly staff"
Very helpful staff, we had a flat battery in the morning and the staff organized the shuttle bus to take us to a shop to get a new battery. Then the maintenance man helped us fit the new battery. Going beyond I think. The hotel was very goo except the AC machine was very noisy at night. Would hve been better with breakfast included.
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2014
Derek
"Nice room but bad service."
I booked this hotel on Expedia. When I got there are 11:30 pm on Friday, the line to check in was almost out the door. Six people in front of me, with one frazzled employee trying to take care of everyone. When I got up to the desk, she advised me that it was always this way on Fridays. I had booked on Expedia for just one night, but wanted to do two nights. She said she couldn't do that since I booked on Expedia, but they could extend it in the morning. They had overbooked, so she upgraded us from a two queen to a king suite. The room was nice and comfortable, but had no sheets for the pullout bed. I had to go stand back in the line to get some. The common areas have furniture that is very worn and ripped. Trash was all over the floors, and especially in their parking garage. The next morning, when I went to extend the room for another night, I was rudely told by the manager that they were overbooked and could not do it. Because I did not know this the night before, I had to scramble to find another room. I liked the room, but the service was lousy. We won't be staying here again.
Response by Crowne Plaza San Antonio Airport
We are happy you were able to enjoy your accommodations while here and we appreciate the time you took to share your experiences. There are times when we are unable to extend a reservation due to extenuating circumstances and we regret any inconvenience this may have caused. I thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I will share your comments with our team as we continually refresh our commitment to our guests. It is our hope to welcome you back so we may restore your trust and confidence in us.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"one of the best stays so far"
I really enjoyed the hotel.. I ran into a little problem at first but the hotel manager quickly resolved the issue and they also gave me a couple of free breakfast coupons...I would stay at this hotel again
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014