All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
2001 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"ZZZzzzzz -- not buzzzy making noise"
We received a 2:30 AM telephone call from the front desk, as a result of a complaint from another guest. We were accused of making a noise and being loud and disturbing. We were sound asleep when they called. The next morning we complained at the front desk and they gave us a coupon for a free breakfast. BTW: Each room has its own heating/AC unit, which is very loud each time it 'clicks-on'.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
When checking in the representative was not very good on communicating. We were asking for a room either next door or connected. She made the check in very difficult. Then didnt give us the breakfast tickets at check in. She just didnt seem to be very knowledgable. Our room was on the 2floor and the cleaning crew did not arrive until after 2.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
HEATHER
This room was for a newly married couple. Room was ok but run down with spots on carpet, bad service. We got a suite but regular rooms in other hotels are probably better that cost much lesser than this. Bad experience .
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Erum
Hotel conveniently located near shopping. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were courteous and efficient. Overall a very good trip and stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Marvin
"A great place to stay."
It was a lovely place to stay. Get breakfast clean near everything. I highly recommend it.
3 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Very nice"
Great hotel in very nice area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Mary Ellen
"SUPER"
EXELENT.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Very courteous and friendly staff.
2 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"Valet is the only way to go"
I had a great stay and it was easy check in. Valet was amazing as I did a lot of back and forth. Must valet, self park is not great. Executive floor was above my expectations, odd balconies but it was nice.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Mallory
Staff was more concerned with private conversation then focusing on service. Could not meet request for fridge in room, electrical outlet in bathroom did not work. Mattress and pillows were awful, only selected to stay at this particular hotel because of the balcony. Plus the price per night was reasonable, definitely does not live up to the Hilton name.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Roxanne
"Really Nice"
The staff was friendly, hotel was very clean, and we really enjoyed it.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Irene
Great hotel to stay at while in town for whatever reasons
4 night trip Jul 16, 2015
"Disappointing Hilton Experience"
Disappointing for a Hilton property. Rooms are outdated. Fitness center had no air. Pool area is not inviting. Front desk staff lacks customer service skills. I will not book here again.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Shannon
"Dated."
Nothing extraordinary. Felt a bit dated. Mold growing on bathroom ceiling was a minus.
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Jared
"Great!!!!"
My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. We were attending a marriage seminar at Lakewood Church (with Jimmy Evans, excellent by the way). The church was only like 8 min away from this hotel. Everything at this hotel was great. Check in was easy and staff was nice. The bed was comfortable, pillows were awesome, A/C worked great and housekeeping was always on time. Great location too. It's around restaurants and not even 1/2 mile from The Galleria Mall. Downfall.....At night, sometimes it was too quite you could hear the cars pass by on Post Oak Blvd. (I'm a light sleeper). Another thing was that I had left overs from lunch one day. I took it back to the hotel. The room doesn't have microwaves so I called the front desk for one. They were all out. Other than this, no complaints. There valet parking was good, $ 28 a day vs. $ 17 self parking. The restaurant inside the hotel was delicious. I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Lillian
"Fabulous"
Friendly staff, accommodated our hours as I work late nights.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Doing big things in Texas!"
I had an awesome stay! Great property and hosts!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Anthony
"Parking Sucks!"
The Hotel was OK but the parking situation was ridiculous. Very difficult to get in and out of the gate to the parking lot and in most cases, no car slots open for parking. They should not let you in if there are no spaces...go to the roof and have to come back down, go out and try to find an illegal space outside.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Claude
"I just love Hilton Post Oak"
It was great I've stayed at numerous hotels in the Galleria area and I must say thus was my favorite one
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Terryl
"In Houston for one night."
One night for high school graduation. Service was excellent from valet parkers to bellmen. Room furnishings excellent, quiet. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"My stay..."
Was ok, had wanted a microwave and frig, for the price I paid. Had problems finding a parking places, one night, had to park on top level, in the rain. High price for parking!
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
PEGGY
"Hilton Post Oak"
Great staff
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"My money would be worth it elsewhere."
For $240 a night, I could have had a better value staying at Hyatt, Wyndham or Derek hotel. The bathroom did not have ventilation, door near the bathroom had smears of dirt, the room was less than idealistic.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Lung
"Great location by the Galleria"
The staff was friendly and the service great. The rooms could use a little updating but they were clean and well kept. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Great hotel ..!"
The hotel us really nice, beautiful view, comfortable room. The restaurant staff very inefficient. Niece bar. Room 1108 the shower faucet needs to be replaced. Overall great place I'll come back for sure.!!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Great stay, very comfortable.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
"Great Hotel !!!!!"
Very clean hotel. Customer service was great. One of the best hotels I've stayed in.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Alvex
"Nice hotel close to the Galleria"
Visiting Houston for a wedding. This was in a nice location with easy access to restaurants, shopping, and the freeways.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Rude Clerk called the police on a guest."
Nice neighborhood near the Galleria Mall & fancy looking lobby with a nice pool. The room also had a nice small terrace which was nice. The Downside, the graveyard front desk girls were rude. They called the police on a guest because he was complaining that the only "functioning" vending machine in the entire Hotel was not working. The shorter African American clerk literally called 911 because she didn't like what he said. I'm a Lawyer & especially with this current turmoil going on with police departments the last thing they need is needless calls from rude hotel clerks that are in the wrong but don't want to listen to an upset hotel guest. GET IT OVER IT, you work in the service industry learn your job or find a new career because the police have better things to do than take "emergency" calls from a paid employee that gets her feelings hurt. I didn't know the man, he had been drinking obviously because they were having a wedding there but he didn't act belligerent. He was just annoyed that there was no working vending machine nor a mini store in the hotel & no concern to fix it. He was not alone in being annoyed considering it is such a high end hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Great experience . Lovely reception would recommend anyone
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
jx
"Nice location"
I went to the Venezuelan Consulate, that is located less than 2 miles away. Amazing steak restaurants close by the hotel. Great rate, clean room. Walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
juan
"noisy air condition"
The noise of the air condition was too high
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
""Luxury" Hotel"
We have stayed here before and enjoyed it but this past weekend, it was horrible. The balcony door was broken, the TV had no signal, and the toilet didn't flush in our first room. We moved to a new one was much better. Bartender didn't know what he was doing.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
lo
"Love the area plenty places to shop and eat ."
Hotel was in a great spot. Shopping and great eating places just in walking distance.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
alexis
"Cleaning staff"
Cleaning staff was pretty loud, bumping into the walls trying to get me to wake up and leave..simply terrible.
chris
"Misleading information"
The front was rude and lied about what i would have in my room.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Breanna
"Weekend Getaway"
Friendly staff, comfortable bed, and up to date rooms. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Amber
"nice location, room dated"
The location was nice in the Galleria area. AT first impression the lobby and staff were nice and pleasant. When I got to my room I discovered it to be very dated. The bed was lumpy and not very comfortable. There was plaster and paint peeling off the walls in places. The vanity was updated and new, too bad they didn't address anything else. Overall it was clean and acceptable, but I'm glad I got a discounted price. Not your typical 4.5 stars, I would rate it more a 3.5.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Hilton-Post Oak"
Hotel was very nice, clean, staff was friendly. Didn't like that you could hear the doors slam shut when other guests were coming in and out of the rooms.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"quality of service"
It was amazing
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Jose
"Dated"
Old and needs update - food and bar small and hours / close early
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"indifferent"
the only thing i i didn't like was while taking a shower, the water gathered around my feet. the drainage wasn't like i'm used to at home. that's just not sanitary.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
james
"Great stay when in Houston!"
Everyone there from the valet to the front desk were very helpful and super friendly, the room was spotless and the bed was incredibly comfortable, also the location of the hotel is perfect! It's only like a 20 min drive to anywhere in the city, overall it's a great hotel and we had a great stay!
4 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"great stay"
Everything was great!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Mercedes
"nice hotel close to Galleria."
first room we were checked in to was occupied by another guest! hotel upgraded us to a much nicer room. later that evening while we were out they delivered a fruit basket to our room plus two breakfast coupons. How can you not love this!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Houston"
Comfortable
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice place to stay...."
Wouldn't recommend the breakfast buffet.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"good but problems"
Overall was great. They put us in a handicap room and the shower head did not work, no water at all in the bathtub. More than that, i feel bad for a handicap person if they stayed in this room, very poor design
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015