All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
    Delicious food
"Wonderful Hotel Great Staff Great Location !!!"
We had a Wonderful stay the Toro Toro restaurant Staff and Management was GREAT. I wish I remember there names but we had the best time celebrating my friends birthday and the Bomb dessert was sooo Delicious!!!!! We ate in the restaurant on 12/10. We also received excellent service from HelRoy.
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Rhonda
Outstanding level of service from checkin to checkout
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Have stayed at this Hotel numerous times and have always has a grate experience
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
"Quick S Fla Getaway"
Great location. Walking distance to Bayfront and American Airlines Arena.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Fabulous vacation"
The hotel was very large and beautiful and the restaurants and Starbucks were the cherry on top. This hotel was truly so fabulous i actually didn't feel the need to leave other than for my event I was in town for.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Avoid Intercontinental. Go elsewhere."
Extremely over-rated. Not worth the money. I did not appreciate having an additional $15.00 added to my bill for the use of their gym, and two bottles of water whether I used them or not. I witnessed another customer treated very rudely by a front desk clerk. I'll never stay at any Intercontinental owned hotel again. Lesson learned.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Magic City Gem"
I was in town for a Heat game. The staff was excellent from our arrival and all the way through to check out. Service was prompt and friendly. The location is perfectly situated downtown. I will stay here again, no doubt.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Great experience and very helpful staff.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
"Not a great deal."
The stay is not as great as expected, Hotel is in good condition, but the bar charged us extra cover of 50 for two even we were staying in the room, they charge additional rate than was promised on Hotels.com and there is a extra service charge to everything, you order hot water in room and will cost you some $10. front desk staff is courteous. Huge parking Rates and Alamo Service desk is not helpful at all. They took very long to get the car and the car seat they provided tool forever to be fitted, it was defective. so I do not recommend this place for families, pool is small and closes early. Fitness center is okay.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Shweta
"terrible service"
When arriving to the hotel it was beautiful we got out of the cab and no valet offered to help with our bags. We looked back and they were helping other people who arrived after us. I went to go to the locker room to go use the facilities and my boyfriend waited for me. A employee at the hotel yelled at me and accused my boyfriend for coming with me, which he wasn't i don't know why it was so hard to go to the bathroom. We were on our last day and went to use the pool and were told we couldn't due to an event that was happening over an hour away. My boyfriend and I just wanted five minutes in the pool and couldn't even get that. We were treated like we didn't mean anything to anybody and that it wasn't appreciated that we were staying there. The hotel was beautiful but the service was atrocious.
Other trip Dec 3, 2015
samantha
"Elevator Issues"
Everything was up to expectations for the exception of the elevators. One time we spent 20 minutes for an elevator to go to the lobby before giving up and taking the stairs. When checking out we waited 15 minutes and had to take an elevator going up to then go down.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Manny
WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE WHEN I BOOKED THROUGH EXPEDIA FOR THEM TO LET ME KNOW THAT VALET PARKING (WHICH WAS THE ONLY CHOICE) WS $39/DAY!!
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
"Business stay in downtown MIA"
Quick business trip. GREAT staff. Piers at the front desk was very helpful at checkin. I also appreciated the upgrade. The suite was wonderful. My only issue is that one of the AC zones was broken so the sitting room was very warm. Since it was only one night it wasn't a big deal. Also- room service was very quick and tasty.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Great place to stay! Everyone is so friendly."
It was lovely, everything was perfect. Felt like I was in my own world.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Sunanda
"High end hotel very nice"
Stayed overnight for a nightclub in Miami. Quite a high end hotel, clean and well-kept! Easy to access both Miami beach and downtown Miami.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Brendan
When I did the check out, at the counter the manager asked about my stay and I replyed excellent except at the vallet parking. I did not like the actitud of the woman because she had a doubt about the payment of the vallet the day before. Anyways she was wrong I love Intercontinental Downtown Miami Your personnel is expectacular
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
gladys
"Perfection!!!!!!"
Wonderful stay,outstanding staff, lovely space, amazing bar!!! Sets a standard!!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2015
Robin
"Go for the comfort, but maybe not a tan."
It was a surprise trip for my significant others birthday. I surprised him with a stay at the hotel and a massage at "MySpa" which was divine. The only thing we were disappointed with was that the pool area didn't get much sun past noon. But the pool area and Blue Water Restaurant have the most beautiful views. Would definitely go back.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
BreAnne
"Miami 70.3"
Host hotel for Miami 70.3, great view of swim course and Ironman Village! Definitely a great place to stay if doing this triathlon!
4 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Absolutely top class service and accommodations. The whole staff was great from the valet, to the front desk, to the waiters, all had a great attitude and were available for any needs. I will definitely return.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
"Nice & Comfortable stay"
Great hotel. While in a location that has good night life, shopping malls were some distance away. Dolphin Mall offers a shuttle to & from the hotel for a fee of $12 return but I found this out pretty late in the day even though I enquired about nearby malls from hotel staff. Taxi was $50 one way....could have saved. All in all lovely hotel, friendly staff & near lots of restaurants. Would stay again
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Norman
"The best!!"
Was wonderful and always treated lake a celebrity!! Loved it!!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2015
Francisco
"Last minute reservation"
Ended up in Miami unexpectedly. Booked a package deal via Expedia. Was very impressed with this hotel. Luxurious place.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Terri
Excellent Service and excellent hotel
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"Gorgeous Views!"
Although I booked a city view room via Expedia, I was placed in a bay view room on the 26th floor which is an upgrade. The views were absolutely gorgeous. Valet rushed me upon arrival which caused me to forget about my suitcase in the trunk. They never even mentioned it. When I went back to tell them I needed my bag, the car was gone and they seemed annoyed that I had even bothered them for it. The gentleman checking me in was very welcoming and even had a mini fridge placed in the room to accommodate my needs, free of charge. The room was clean and the temperature was perfect. I was unaware that complimentary breakfast was included in my package so when I called the front desk to ask, I was told I would be charged $34/person. Instead, I stopped at the Starbucks downstairs. Upon my phone call for quick checkout, the woman informed me that I actually did have a complimentary breakfast included in my package. She told me I still had time, but I had already eaten by then.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
Justine
"Great Experience."
Very good experience. Will come back again for sure.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Ramon
"Excellent location with short walks to many great"
Customer service was awesome, and amenities were abundant.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Nice hotel close to bayside and port.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
My daughter chose this hotel for us to stay at before we went on a cruise. She lives in Miami and picked this hotel for us as she said it had good reviews, and we were not disappointed. It was perfect from the moment we stepped in until we left. The only mistake we made was not to stay at this hotel when we returned from the cruise. We stayed at another hotel in Miami which was disappointing. Will definitely stay again when we return to Miami.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Bridget
"Top Quality Hotel and Beautiful!!"
We had a fabulous stay for our 2 days pre-cruise trip! The Starbucks was a fabulous plus and the Baristas were top notch and very sweet!
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Carla Vaughn
"Five Stars across the board"
Great price because we had gotten a last minute special. Friendly service, comfortable rooms, great food and ambiance. You can't go wrong
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Francis
"Great hotel, outstanding service"
Outstanding service throughout the hotel but one person in particular stood out: Ian, a host at the lobby restaurant, Toro Toro, when learning I was a vegan and was concerned about finding something to eat, immediately went to talk to the chef to arrange an excellent meal for me. So good that I went back the next night and had the same thing, also with Ian's help. My only complaint? He refused a tip, saying that it was part of his job. Promote him!
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Ross
"Great place to stay when cruising."
If you're sailing out of Port of Miami you can't pick a better hotel to stay at than the Intercontinental. Nice hotel, great staff, and the view was great. Lots to do and see within walking distance. Shopping and food are all within a block.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Great hotel!! Beutiful large rooms with a view, very clean. Breakfast had a lot to offer was great and tasty!! We had an issue with our reservation and would like to point that the manager MARIA did a great job!! She was very helpfull and kind and we were very pleased by her wonderful customer service- thanks MARIA! We would definitly come back here!!!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Ayalon
"Therapy"
was great, great hotel great location
5 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Romayra
"excellent"
Great hotel would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
JAMES
"Wonderful hotel"
This hotel is beautiful. The lobby is exhilarating with its neon signs everywhere. The bar and restaurant are visible when you walk in and it appeared to be a very fun bar. Lots of people there. The room was very nice and spacious. If the opportunity presents itself to stay in Miami, we will stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Deborah
"A+"
I will stay here over and over again
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Josue
"Little bang for your buck"
I expected a lot more from this hotel for the price I paid. The internet was useless in my room and I spent one hour on the phone with IT support and the problem was not solved. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. The mattress was not firm and three days after my stay I have had to visit a chiropractor. Worse bed ever!!!!
4 night trip Sep 30, 2015
Ravi
I really enjoyed my stay at the Intercontinental, conveniently located in downtown.
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
Tania
"One of the best comfortable hotel Miami is 2015"
It was perfectly well comfortable
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Sultan
"Made us feel like rock stars"
We had an incredible stay. The hotel was great but the service was incredible thanks to Monique who works at front desk. My friends and I stayed at hotel because we were there to see Janet Jackson concert. Monique made us feel like real rock stars by here warm hospitality to ensure we had a great time. I'd stay there again and recommend others to stay at this hotel as well!
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Stay was great good staff and facilities
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Euclyn
"Exceeded my expectations."
The moment that you walk through the door and smelled the aroma I knew that I made the right choice. The staff was very at tentative, friendly and courteous. The rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were gorgeous. Although I didn't have a direct ocean view room you were able to see quite a bit. In reading the reviews and photos my stay here surpassed my expectations. Definitely will make this hotel my preference of stay on my next visit in Miami.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Peggy
"Nice property, except the hidden "Resort Fee""
I know Expedia works hard to provide a true and accurate cost of stay, but when the hotel doesn't disclose their "Resort Fees" it end up being essentially a deceptive marketing practice.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"nice"
Wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
lakeisha J.
Nice and Big Room. The bathroom was not as clean as we can expect for a 4 star hotel.
6 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Work trip"
I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. From the moment I stepped out of my cab until the moment I left I was treated with amazing hospitality. Their attention to detail is top notch. They were very accommodating to me, when i realized that I had forgotten several items all it took was one call to the front desk. They had the things I needed at my door on the 19th floor in less than 5 minutes. I will stay here every time I am in the area!! Go experience what all this hotel has to offer, all I had to do was show up, they did the rest!!
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
missy
"AMAZING!!"
I had the most amazing stay, everyone was so nice and very welcoming the valet guys were very helpful, the front desk employees were kind, anything I needed they made it happen. I felt like a queen because they catered to my every need! Thank you all so much!!
3 night trip Sep 17, 2015
"wow"
Awesome time...great help from rodrigo..front desk and Alex ..security for tips on safety
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015