All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
100 Chopin Plz, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Five Stars across the board"
Great price because we had gotten a last minute special. Friendly service, comfortable rooms, great food and ambiance. You can't go wrong
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Francis
"Great hotel, outstanding service"
Outstanding service throughout the hotel but one person in particular stood out: Ian, a host at the lobby restaurant, Toro Toro, when learning I was a vegan and was concerned about finding something to eat, immediately went to talk to the chef to arrange an excellent meal for me. So good that I went back the next night and had the same thing, also with Ian's help. My only complaint? He refused a tip, saying that it was part of his job. Promote him!
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Ross
"Great place to stay when cruising."
If you're sailing out of Port of Miami you can't pick a better hotel to stay at than the Intercontinental. Nice hotel, great staff, and the view was great. Lots to do and see within walking distance. Shopping and food are all within a block.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Great hotel!! Beutiful large rooms with a view, very clean. Breakfast had a lot to offer was great and tasty!! We had an issue with our reservation and would like to point that the manager MARIA did a great job!! She was very helpfull and kind and we were very pleased by her wonderful customer service- thanks MARIA! We would definitly come back here!!!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Ayalon
"Therapy"
was great, great hotel great location
5 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Romayra
"excellent"
Great hotel would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
JAMES
"Wonderful hotel"
This hotel is beautiful. The lobby is exhilarating with its neon signs everywhere. The bar and restaurant are visible when you walk in and it appeared to be a very fun bar. Lots of people there. The room was very nice and spacious. If the opportunity presents itself to stay in Miami, we will stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Deborah
"A+"
I will stay here over and over again
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Josue
"Little bang for your buck"
I expected a lot more from this hotel for the price I paid. The internet was useless in my room and I spent one hour on the phone with IT support and the problem was not solved. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. The mattress was not firm and three days after my stay I have had to visit a chiropractor. Worse bed ever!!!!
4 night trip Sep 30, 2015
Ravi
I really enjoyed my stay at the Intercontinental, conveniently located in downtown.
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
Tania
"One of the best comfortable hotel Miami is 2015"
It was perfectly well comfortable
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Sultan
"Made us feel like rock stars"
We had an incredible stay. The hotel was great but the service was incredible thanks to Monique who works at front desk. My friends and I stayed at hotel because we were there to see Janet Jackson concert. Monique made us feel like real rock stars by here warm hospitality to ensure we had a great time. I'd stay there again and recommend others to stay at this hotel as well!
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Stay was great good staff and facilities
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Euclyn
"Exceeded my expectations."
The moment that you walk through the door and smelled the aroma I knew that I made the right choice. The staff was very at tentative, friendly and courteous. The rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were gorgeous. Although I didn't have a direct ocean view room you were able to see quite a bit. In reading the reviews and photos my stay here surpassed my expectations. Definitely will make this hotel my preference of stay on my next visit in Miami.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Peggy
"Nice property, except the hidden "Resort Fee""
I know Expedia works hard to provide a true and accurate cost of stay, but when the hotel doesn't disclose their "Resort Fees" it end up being essentially a deceptive marketing practice.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"nice"
Wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
lakeisha J.
Nice and Big Room. The bathroom was not as clean as we can expect for a 4 star hotel.
6 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Work trip"
I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. From the moment I stepped out of my cab until the moment I left I was treated with amazing hospitality. Their attention to detail is top notch. They were very accommodating to me, when i realized that I had forgotten several items all it took was one call to the front desk. They had the things I needed at my door on the 19th floor in less than 5 minutes. I will stay here every time I am in the area!! Go experience what all this hotel has to offer, all I had to do was show up, they did the rest!!
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
missy
"AMAZING!!"
I had the most amazing stay, everyone was so nice and very welcoming the valet guys were very helpful, the front desk employees were kind, anything I needed they made it happen. I felt like a queen because they catered to my every need! Thank you all so much!!
3 night trip Sep 17, 2015
"wow"
Awesome time...great help from rodrigo..front desk and Alex ..security for tips on safety
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Almost Perfect"
Well the only thing bad was that when got there to check in they didn't have my room ready and I had somewhere to be in like an hour I missed the event but other than that the stay was great!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2015
Mariah
"Great way to go"
We had a great time we were there for a special occasion I arrange something nice for her before we checked into the hotel and everything was done exactly to my specifications they are very accommodating
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Louis
"I will definitely return !!!..."
In town for the Janet Jackson concert. Very convenient !!! I enjoyed my stay...
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
Desmond
"Best hotel I've ever stayed in - hands down!"
No complaints whatsoever. You more than get your money's worth. This place is uber chic and modern, sparkling clean, the room was gorgeously appointed and I slept wonderfully! The location can't be beat; you're right on the waterfront, and there is an awesome outdoor mall about 7 minutes walk from the entrance. Whenever my husband and I return to Miami we will be staying here again.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Midweek get-away"
Great hotel. Would stay here again for business travel but not for a quick get-away. I'd choose a hotel with a more relaxed feel. I think there was a large meeting at the time I was there.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2015
"Forget South Beach"
I absolutely loved this hotel! It's beautiful inside & out! The pool bar & restaurant have breathtaking views. Perfect place for photos that your friends will envy. Breakfast buffet & room service was excellent! I will stay here again!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
"Good and bad"
It was nice but what it does not tell you when booking is that there is an extra $40 per night for parking and add on an extra $20 for mandatory convenience fee(pool and Internet) I thought I was paying 140 per night but ended up paying around 200. Would have been nice to know that...
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Tiffany
"excellent"
good experience
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Fabulous hotel"
We loved it! As many people previously stated, the parking fee is ridiculous. But even considering that the parking basically adds on another 25% to the room price, it was still a very good value for such an upscale hotel. The bay view was absolutely spectacular!!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"labor day cruise"
Good location for pre cruise hotel. The view was spectacular off the cruise port. Staff was very helpful in printing out cruise documents. The breakfast buffet was very good. Buffet for two was included in my room. CVS and whole foods supermarket were very close to the hotel. Torornro restaurant service was extremely slow.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"Labor Day weekend"
In town for Labor day weekend and Marlins game...hotel was nice..hotel is next to a nice shopping/bar/restaurant area..
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
ROBERT
"Excellent!"
This hotel was excellent from the moment the gentleman at the vallet greeted me. Everyone was extremely helpful and corteous. I checked in early as I needed to leave stuff in the room and Sandra and the check in desk was very helpful and extremely nice explained everything thoroughly and told me as soon as a room was ready I'd be able to go upstairs. This was at 11am when check in time is at 4pm. Soon after the manager (I think his name was Paris also extremely nice and attentive) came over to me and told me my room was ready and gave me my room keys. I didn't even have to make the line again. Sandra and Paris found out we had a birthday and sent up complimentary wine and a very nicely decorated cake. Overall great experience and will be back.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Bayside"
Is a nice hotel close to Bayside Mall, have an Starbucks inside, I recommend it.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Federico
"Great Hotel - Excessive Charges"
Hotel is beautiful, rooms, everything on point. Price of room night can be misleading. Parking is crazy expensive, and food is 3 star at 5 star pricing.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
francisco
"Beautiful hotel!"
Awesome hotel, pool and view from all rooms!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Gabrielle
"Great Hotel!"
Our stay was wonderful. The room was nice and clean. The concierge was very helpful. He told us how to get around using Miami transit system. Great location! Great customer service from all the staff!
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Miranda
"When its nice do it twice"
Simply amazing
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great stay for post bayfront concert-"
Great stay. Hotels.com said we would have a king bed and when we got there all they had left was full size beds. Hotel accommodated by giving us an ocean view. I wish the hotel had balconies.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Samuel
"Nice place to stay, great location!"
Awesome place! Walking distance to everything...
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
We were attending a concert at the Coral Sky amphitheater, great room, great price... would stay again in a heartbeat!!
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Highly Recommended!"
We have been traveling for 3 weeks, & this is absolutely the best hotel!! We couldn't have had better service, & the restaurant was excellent too!
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Janice
"Vacation 2015"
This is the 5th time I have stayed at this hotel and I highly recommend it and look forward to my next stay.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Jurine
"Nice Hotel great location."
The lobby restaurant named Toro Toro is excellent! Awesome meats and "Tapas" type appetizer, nice wine list. Room was very comfortable, the air conditioning was great, bathroom very clean an spacious.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Gonzo
"Nice location but not very clean"
The hotel has a great location. The lobby and common areas are nice but the room was not clean at all and the shower drain didn´t work.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
This was one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in!
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Lauren
"Great location but pricey to park"
Only downside is parking fee ($39 for one night for hotel guests?!!!!). Lovely amenities (pool / workout room) and accommodating staff (loved your valet guys - they rock). Front check in area seemed a little disorganized. Spa front desk staff not very friendly (towel gals were great). Bottom line - hotel you can work on your desk folks.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Close to the Ship Ports"
I enjoyed my stay I would stay there again. Close to the shopping area
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great hotel to stay, very nice people works there."
It was for my family friends came from Peru for 5 days They told me the people almost never answered their phone calls, and didn't change the sheets and towels.
5 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Mercedes
"New Favorite Hotel in Miami"
New school and international standards, way better than all the art deco hotels I've stayed in and that most are subjected to in Miami. This is my new found favorite hotel. Proper international 4 star + standards. Great location, comfortable room, great restaurant, enjoyed the starbucks downstairs as well. Been frequenting this hotel often now and its still my favorite in Miami.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Rashin Maharaj
"Close to park. Close to food. Bus to beach in 20 m"
This is my 2nd time staying here and i picked it for the area and level of customer service. I will continue to stay here. Loved the pool. Hate the resort fee. Love the quality of customer service from the staff. I could've stayed closer to the beach but i Love this hotel. Some updates to the actual rooms wouldn't hurt but overall..EXCELLENT choice for the price.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015