All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here444 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just Book It!!!"
Everything was amazing! I stay in hotels several times a month and this is always a highlight!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Alicia
"Convenient only two and a half blocks from Canal S"
Nice clean and well appointed hotel with a great bar/restaurant in the lobby. Friendly staff with good service. Our room was better than expected, very clean and no complaints. Would take points off of the service only because our coffee supplies were not renewed for our second night. However, this was remedied instantly.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Graham
Everything was good, but there may have been some construction going on there or nearby that was pretty noisy. Check out the courtyard on the 5th floor, it's a lovely place to sit outside!
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Angela
"weekend getaway"
The hotel was everything very nice place to stay, room were very clean and comfortable. Check In only took a min the guest were very nice. We were just a couple of blocks from Bourbon St. I love to stay there again
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"husband and wife getaway weekend"
The only complaint is I booked a king size bed and they gave me a double. Every thing else was great.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Couple's Romantic Weekend Getaway"
Was FANTASTIC! Hotel staff were very friendly and the hotel was extremely clean. Our breakfast was amazing as well! The location is in walking distance to the Superdome, Canal and Bourbon. We will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Myrelle M.
"St Charles"
Two night stay
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jacob
"Be careful"
They took my reservation for 2 beds but could not accommodate me so I ended up on a cot for 3 days and blamed it on hotels.com. Personally I think it was a lie just to get me in knowing I would have no choice but to take the single.
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
david
"Great location with clean, updated rooms"
Great visit and experience. The rooms and overall cleanliness were much better than hotels with higher ratings and rates in New Orleans. One of the best hotel experiences I have had in years in New Orleans.
Response by InterContinental New Orleans
Hi From, Thank you very much for your 5 star review of the hotel. Please come back soon and tell your friends. Thanks, Ronnell Williams Front Office Manager Of Operations
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Price was high for no TV"
Our cable for the TV did not work at all during our stay. The staff member I spoke to said they service was down and a tech was working on it but it was never resolved. The bed and bathroom were clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Sara
"Comicon weekend."
No parking or breakfast. Bed felt terrible. I left early because I couldn't sleep. $200 was too much for this room. No perks and wasn't within walking distance of anything.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Do not stay at this hotel"
We stayed at this hotel celebrate New Year's Eve and to attend the sugar bowl. The appearance of the hotel is very nice our room was large and very comfortable. Prior to our arrival I called to confirm her reservation into inquire if they had smoking rooms I was told that they did have some and she would put it as a request for our room. Upon arrival we were told they did not have a smoking section but however they would put us on the fifth floor which had been outside terrace, we did not have a problem with that but however we were never told where the elevators were to get up to our room and because it was behind a wall I just think that's the first thing they would have told us. This was January 30th and it was cold and damp outside the room was like a refrigerator when we walked in so we turned up the thermostat and went down to Pete's to have lunch Pete's as great food however you have to tell the police serve your food and coffee hot when we returned to the room it was even colder so we called down to the front desk they sent someone up went into the ceiling and turn the heat on this was wintertime, no heat? other experiences were the fact that we had a message on our phone for three days that we could not recover because our phone did not work and was never repaired we did not have a nice bucket and were told it would be at the front desk when we returned rather than having someone take it up to the room when I pay over $1400.00 for three nigh stay, I expect it to be f
Response by InterContinental New Orleans
Hi Diana, We are so sorry to hear your experience fell below your expectations. Our goal is to provide exceptional and impeccable service, and our property failed to so. We appreciate your candid comments, and expressing your concerns regarding our hotel. Thank you again for staying at the InterContinental New Orleans. Thanks, Ronnell Williams Front Office Manager of Operations
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Diana
"Make use they give you the bed choice you request."
I requested a room with two beds and they gave me a room with one bed. When I asked to be moved, they said they would have a room available the next morning and that we should get packed up the next morning and leave our bags and they would "blind" move us to a room with two beds. We returned at around 2 pm and they hadn't done a thing and when I checked with the front desk they said they didn't have any rooms with two beds available. If they didn't have any rooms available, then they should have not told us to pack up for a blind move. We had to unpack and still didn't have two beds. Not happy with them at all.
4 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"InterContinental New Orleans"
One of the nicest hotels I've been to. Service was outstanding also!
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Nicole
"Not satisfactory this stay"
We arrived on New Years Eve day. We had to wait a while for our luggage we called a second time and the the bellman had been given the wrong room number. The valley and check in staff were as expected. The room was fine. The bed is extremely comfortable. However, at 8am New Years day this awful sound like a jack hammer tearing tile above us. We called to report but no response. The noise continued off and on in different places. Once we turned on our hot water, we discovered the problem. It is not construction, it is a terrible noise when the shower hot water is on. The tv had issues and we were wanting to watch bowl games. They said they'd send engineering maintence but we never saw anyone. We later discovered the cable wire loose and not to move the Tv. On check out, they charged us for parking two cars for two nights and we only had one car. The man next to me was charged for parking and he did not have a car.They did correct our bill and his as well. We stayed here in October 2014 with no issues but this trip was not satisfactory
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Like a brand new hotel."
Perfect place to stay just out of the French Quarter. Trolley is on the street-convenient but could be noisy if your room was on a low floor. We were on 6th floor and it didn't bother us at all. Beautiful hotel.
Response by InterContinental New Orleans
Hi Fellow traveler, Thank you very much for your 5 star review of the hotel. Please come back soon and tell your friends. Thanks, Ronnell Williams Front Office Manager Of Operations
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Fellow traveler
"Poor direction"
I enjoyed my stay, but parking was horrible. I know that construction was being done to the front drive area, but their could have been some signs. If Little Ceasars Pizza can have people holding signs can't the bell hops place one outside.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Excellent!"
Very happy! Great stay! Great service! Friendly staff.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Marianna
"Great place"
Great place to stay. Will certainly stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Cham
"Nice, comfortable room; could use work on noise"
Room was very nice, comfortable bed. It was a bit noisy. When someone above us showered in the morning, there was a loud rattling noise - sounded like the pipes; kind of annoying.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"New Orleans Christmas 2014"
Had a great experience and enjoyed my stay in New Orleans for Christmas 2014.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Fe
"Anniversary trip to New Orleans"
Great hotel and staff super comfortable . my wife and I loved it for our 23 anniversary . close to the French quarter . awesome stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
MICHAEL A.
"Southern Paradise"
The newly remodeled Inter-Continental is a beautiful hotel. We had stayed here a few years ago and had a horrid vacation, but after reading current reviews decided to give it a try for our annual week before Christmas foodie trip. I had contacted the hotel manager, John Romano, a few weeks before we arrived to make sure this year's trip was without incidence. Mr. Romano is a champion at customer service and contacted us several times before we arrived in NOLA. Everything about our trip was perfect! We were offered an upgrade to a suite which we had to decline as my daughter and I need 2-beds in out room. I will not hesitate to book the IC for our trip next year. Location is perfect! kl
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Kenny
"Beautiful hotel"
Very comfortable, fantastic room and hotel ambiance, gay and fast service from staff.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Rochelle
"New Orleans at Its Best"
Three of us were traveling together and checked in late. The staff efficiently checked us into a lovely corner room with two windows giving us a beautiful view of downtown NO. The room was impeccably clean and the beds were comfortable. Everything was prepared for weary travelers.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Lev
I had not stayed at the InterContinental before - booked it based on the very competitive rate found on Expedia. So glad I did! Great service, very clean, super location for my business needs. This just may become my hotel of choice for New Orleans!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Alex
"Bayou Classic Weekend"
Had a wonderful stay at your hotel. The shower made constant noise when taking a shower. You could also hear when others were taking a shower also in other rooms. Loud knocking noise.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
CC
"Remodeling in progress; no amenities available"
Usually, we stay at the "wonderful" Loews hotel while visiting Nola. This time we decide to take a risk and stay at Intercontinental based on the more centralized location to all of our planned destinations. In general, the staff were lazy and underwhelming in their willingness to provide customer services. The hotel was being remodeled, so none of the "supposed" 4 star amenities were in service. Based on our under whelming experience, and lack of service and value for the room rates, next time we will go with what we know and stay at the esquite Loews New Orleans hotel.
globaltrek
"New Orleans vacation"
Comfortable, convenient, helpful staff, great location
"Wasn't the greatest but wasn't the worst either"
The hotel was nice, it was under construction but not something that made it inconvenient. I was a little disappointed w/ the room & service. The minifridge was set to "cool" at a room temperature so nothing was cold. We didn't get housekeeping service the first day so when I took a shower & realized I didn't have a towel my g/f called downstairs (twice), they brought the towels an hour later. Lastly, the A/C stopped getting cold & we asked them to take a look at it, they never did but since we only had 1 day left we didn't bother asking again. The staff, however, was extremely nice & pleasant! The location is great, only about 4 blocks to the French Quarter. Close enough to walk far enough you're not in the middle of the ruckus.
4 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Lourdes
Modern, yet still comfortable room at a decent price (comparatively). Great shower, good space, would stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Fine hotel and location, construction was a pain"
The service was great, I just wasn't aware of the construction. IT was pretty loud within the hotel rooms, and the pool and gym wasn't open either due to construction.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Shane
"Good location. HORRIBLE Valet Service"
Parking options: Valet service ($40 per day) or $20 parking per day lot next to the hotel (which you don't know about until you watch the valet pull your car into that lot... My husband left his jacket in the backseat and the next morning, it was gone. Emergency egress alarm went off at 8 am (the day after Halloween) and we took the stairs 8 floors down to the front of the hotel to ve told it was a "false alarm". Got a phone call from the front desk at 0730 the first morning and were told that maintenance was waiting outside our door to fix our tv---we never called for any issues with the tv. On our final day there, a knock on the door from housekeeping to give us the towels we requested--which again, we never asked for. So much for the do not disturb sign.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Krissy
I was a bit weary of the hotel after reading the negative reviews. I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is gorgeous, the staff was very helpful to check me in quickly and to answer my questions, and my room was gorgeous, brand new everything. The only CON was construction noises in the morning about 8am during the week.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Rough stay and too pricey for service"
The hotel itself is adjacent to the Quarter district, so the location is great. It's got potential to be a great hotel, but was under construction when I was there, which was not advertised on hotels.com - and let me tell you, when drills are going off at 8a after you came back at 3a, you will not be pleased. Additionally, they changed the room numbers (literally were renumbering rooms) when we came back one night, which was extremely confusing - and our keys didn't work. After getting new keys, they STILL didn't work, and it took an additional hour for them to sort this out. Infuriating, given that we paid about $250/night. Oh, and the pool and gym were not in order - you could go across the street to the Hilton to use theirs, if you don't mind wandering over in your bathing suit and coming back across the street wet. Not a good experience.
4 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
Alene
"Mixed"
The room was beautiful, staff was friendly and helpful. That said, the construction noise was a real annoyance, not how you want to wake up early on a mini-vacation. Also, there was a rogue fire-alarm, not at all sure if that was the hotel's fault though and they changed the room numbers in the middle of our stay, super confusing after a night on Bourbon Street.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Anna
Valet, Sarah, was wonderfully helpful with everything!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Female
"Room stay"
Stayef new Orleans couple dozen times, cleanest place stay yet, work was going on hotel but nothing complain about except need better pillows! Will stay again!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
cwh
"Review"
Rooms are very nice and clean. Bed very comfortable. Bar and restaurant are not so great.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Short Stay near Super Dome"
My wife and I stayed at the Intercontinental becasue it was close (walking distance) to the French Quarter and the Super Dome. We walked to the French Quarter on Sunday afternoon and then to Super Dome that night to see the Packers-Saints game. Excellent location!
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Who dat review!"
Room was great. Room service struggled. Out of most things on the menu. Not properly staffed.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Lloyd
"2 blocks from the quarter"
In the heart of everything. This hotel is in a perfect location and right on the street car line. Clean and a great experience.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Ricardo
"very satisfied"
a little pricey but worth it for how nice the hotel is and proximity to all the sites. Gym is being remodeled but they let you use the one at the hilton across the street. Restaurant also under construction so have a limited menu at the bar. Gumbo is good. Drain clogged in the shower slightly but that was the only issue we had. Could not hear the construction at all.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Lauren
"Do not stay at this hotel!"
Do not stay at this hotel until the construction is finished. There was drilling noise all day long during the week days starting at 8AM lasting until the afternoon.
5 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Adam
"Skip this hotel and stay at the others."
We stayed from Wednesday to the following Monday, there was construction noise daily from 8AM on during the week days. I complained to the manager but got only an "I'm sorry you didn't know about the remodel". I couldn't work in the room due to the incessant noise. The hallways had a funny smell, like the use of too much air freshener to cover up a foul odor.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Adam
"Excellent Hotel for a Girls Weekend!"
Our stay at the Intercontinental was fantastic. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We went for a girls get away weekend and the room was perfect for two ladies. We also loved the robes and slippers and thought that made for a nice extra touch. The construction going on didn't bother us at all. The location was perfect as we didn't want to stay too close to Bourbon but still be within a 10 minute walk to everything. I would stay here again!
4 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Kimberly
"Amazing"
My stay was great! If I had to complain about one thing it would be the the construction, but I stayed in one of newly renovated rooms and it was worth it. The hotel is beautiful. I stay there again
5 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Not that great."
First we get to the hotel after a 8 hour drive and the first thing we find out about is the Valet only parking so that was another 280 dollars we were not expecting. Room service was a joke runny eggs, and completely burnt bacon for 60 dollars I could have eaten a better breakfast at McDonalds.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
ru4real
"One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in...."
This hotel is located within a few minutes walking distance to the French Quarter, perhaps a five minute walk at best. The St. Charles trolley runs right in front of it, this trolley is what takes you into the Garden District/Magazine area. I cannot express how professional the staff was, friendly...helpful and just pleasant to be around. The lobby is beautiful and my room is by far one of the cleanest, nicest rooms I've ever stayed in. I even had a walk in modern shower that made me feel like I was in a fancy resort. Room for everything, plenty of lighting and outlets. Bed was newer and very plush and comfortable. Even the room service gets five stars! The concierge helped me book several tours, he was great! I liked that it was not near the chaos of Bourbon street, I slept peacefully every night with little to no noise issues. This is place is just a rare gem, will stay here every time I visit New Orleans.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Erica
Great experience. Friendly staff. Nicely appointed rooms with extremely comfortable beds. The location was good. Right across the street from one of John Besh's restaurants. Close enough to walk to tourist attractions and great shopping.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014