All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Small but Big!"
Small rooms but great customer service.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Batersa
"Place to be before you Cruise"
Perfect hotel for staying in if you are cruising out of Miami. The staff was wonderful especially Stanley at the front desk and Justin in the hotel Restaurant. Both were professional, courteous, and friendly. Ready to go back.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Bret
"bathroom"
Bathroom too small
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Nora
"Almost Perfect."
Only issues are the small bathrooms and the lack of a lounge areas.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Small Hidden Gem, Right on Biscayne"
I had a wonderful 2 day stay at this hotel. It has gone through many name changes over the years, but it's quality is excellent! The room I had was really small (as well as the elevators), but so was it's price in comparison to the other hotels in the vicinity. Other than the room being just big enough for me, it (and the entire hotel) smelled incredible!! It was like I was in a SPA! I loved the half glass shower and it's NEST toiletries. Also, every member of the hotel's staff I encountered during my stay was more than friendly/helpful. Another thing is, upon checkin, I was given a 20% off meal discount card that up to 4 people could use and a coupon for 1 free drink per day I'd reserved at the hotel. So nice. I didn't use them, but I'll be back :)
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
Alexa
"Great Value"
Great hotel in heart of Biscayne Blvd. Would prefer larger (queen) beds but other than that, everything was great!
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"YVE awesome!"
Loved this hotel!We stayed here the night before our cruise took off. It was walking distance from Bayside. We parked our car and were able to walk to everything we needed. Great restaurants nearby and close to port. Has a nice restaurant and bar in the hotel. Rooms were nice and clean with a great view! Definitely would stay again!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Ciara
It was a good stay. It was our 3rd stay.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"We had nice time"
Our stay was nice. Love the location . Hotel staff was friendly. The hotel is small just like the other reviews say. The elevators were very small.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Addessa
"Miami teip"
Clean & comfortable
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Christopher
"One"
Room looks nice but very small
2 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
Marcianna
"best new hotel"
from the fisrt second we araived it was the best expirence .i will recomend it to everyone..
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
julian
"Overall a nice hotel, but noisy in the morning."
We booked a two night stay. The room was extremely small. The bathroom was cramped. Everything was very clean. The hotel was located within walking distance to major attractions such as Bayside and American Airlines Arena. My major complaint was the noise every moring from slamming doors, which woke us up when we wanted to sleep in. Overall a nice hotel.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Kimberly
Loved it great customer service everybody was nice i waited alittle longer for my room to be ready.But when i finally got it and got to my room everything was smooth sailing after that.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Dounia
"Overall great experience!"
Hotel rooms were a little on the small side, but very clean and had a nice view. Great location - walking distance to a lot of sites and activities. Hotel staff was very friendly! Restaurant inside the Hotel was delicious!!! Only complaint I have is during checkout time we all ended up taking the stairs with all of our luggage from the 11th floor because the elevator wouldn't stop on our floor.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Megan
"very nice place"
great place, friendly staff. only down side is the $30 night parking plus $4.50 Miami parking tax.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
"Miami"
It was OK. the hotel free wifi was not working as expected. Found out I was charged much higher than my friends
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Hang
"Miami, what????"
jonathan at the front desk was awesome!!! Service was top notch!! Smiling faces making us wonder if we were really in Miami??! Could not have been better, we will be back!!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Andrea
"A gem among the homeless"
Front desk staff was excellent and friendly. Never heard of a über but was enlighten about their services. We even was directed to local restaurants that was open after hours
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
priscilla
"Perfect location, price and service"
I had a layover in Miami and this was the perfect hotel and location. The staff was very welcoming especially Carlos the doorman and the entire team at the concierge desk. The hotel location was prime, close to airport and near shopping, dining and a quick commute to south beach. I will definitely book YVE for my next visit.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Magdalene
"I'll Be back!"
Post cruise hotel. Convenient, clean and comfortable. I'll use YVE Miami for my next pre and post cruise stay.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Carl
"Convenient to cruise ship"
This was a nice boutique hotel. The room was small, but modern. A toilet brush was found in the toilet when I arrived, which had the prior guest's fecal matter inside. The front desk was very courteous. I only stayed one night for a cruise departure and the location was convenient.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Terrible"
Hotel is old very small rooms and bathrooms the elevator is a sacrifice! two lifts with little capacity to meet guests and crew cleaning together. parking the car in addition to expensive $30.00 takes 30 minutes for the valet to bring the car , do not risk having breakfast or any meal at Biscayne Tavern! poor quality
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Yeney
"Okay for a one-night stay"
Room was very clean however there was a wet washcloth hanging on the shower rod in the bathroom. The bathroom is a tight fit for an "average-sized" person. Was told by one bellman that they offer a shuttle for $6.00 to the port as me and my friend were there for a cruise, but wasn't told if there wasn't enough people to take the shuttle they wouldn't take only two people, therefore we had to take a taxi. Front desk was nice. The hotel and the body wash smelled good.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Shelley
"Thieves."
They only have 2 elevators and we waited about 10 mins to get to our room. Room was very small. The bathroom was a joke. The phone did not work and the television didn't work 80% of the time. We left our cruise the next day and ended up forgetting an Cell phone and a pair of nice shoes behind. We figured we would call the hotel once we got back from our cruise. When we got back I called the hotel and they had the cell phone but no shoes. Shoes don't grow legs and walk away.. Unless someonebwore them and walked away with them.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Boutique - closet"
Boutique means that you will stay in a closet for a $10 savings
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Everything was great! Check in and Check out were easy and convenient. Room was quiet and very clean.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
CARLEEN
"Business Stay"
Good location for business travel in downtown Miami or for a short stay pre-cruise. Great staff, clean rooms and very good food at the attached tavern.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good place to stay"
The room was small but the beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was very small but functional. Had a very nice view of Biscayne Bay. Very quiet.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to Bayside Marketplace and great staff"
Due to a last minute change in my flight arrival time I arrived to the YVE late in the night and check was quick and easy. The cleaning staff kept my room in excellent shape and the overall appearance of the hotel was clean and modern. Very close to the Bayside Marketplace and CVS was nearby.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Alex
"Overall a good hotel in downtown Miami"
I chose to stay at the YVE Hotel because I was attending a conference in downtown Miami and to stay at a reasonably priced quality hotel in the vicinity. The hotel met my expectations. It was clean and comfortable, and I had no significant complaints. The staff were extremely helpful and kind when I had questions and requests. The only downside is that the surrounding neighborhood is not terribly exciting (though that of course is not within the hotel's control). This hotel is probably not the best choice for someone who wants to spend much of their time at Miami Beach. But if you need to be in downtown Miami and don't want to spend a fortune on a big-name hotel, the YVE should fit the bill.
6 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
michael
"Yve"
Small room, no coffee pot, neighborhood to many panhandlers
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"good choice for port/ arena area"
booked boutique king. very small room but well designed, so fine for short stay.Bathroom almost tinier than cruise ship but clean with new efficient fixtures. Could not get into room a minute early-they were full so everyone had to wait for a room until 4pm check in. Front staff STAN very nice; the others not so much. This place is fine for short stay or book bigger room for longer stay. I would stay again. Can walk to Arena, Bayside. Close to Port.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Decent hotel with hidden fees"
Overall the hotel was nice and close to everything but what made it suck is their valet.. They charge you $30 a night to valet your car since they do not have a parking garage . Also they actually charge you $288 just to hold on the room In case there is any damages to the room but don't reimburse you till weeks later and that is not in the hotel description at all.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Beautiful view of the water."
I loved this hotel. It has a cool, fresh, and airy feeling. There are a few problems: we had to ask for a refrigerator and there was no microwave or coffeemaker. Also, the bathroom was tiny. Really tiny. But the staff was very helpful and there was free coffee in the restaurant until 9:30. The bar and restaurant were also very nice. And there is a CVS across the street in case you forgot/need anything.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
jules
"Great location, below average overall experience."
The hotel location is perfectly situated downtown Miami , Bayside is directly across the street within walking distance. The front desk and valet folks were very friendly and helpful. However, the rooms are small with no storage space at all and the bathroom is tiny. I called the front desk in the afternoon about 1pm to say our room had not been cleaned yet. I got back at 4pm and the room was still not serviced. Going to dinner at 6pm and I passed a staff member , asking her to please clean our room. She did, however , the towels on the racks were the ones we used for showers before dinner and were still wet. The breakfast buffet food was cold and terrible with a $40 tab for 2. Went to Denny's the next morning and got a hot breakfast for a fraction of the price and much better quality. Even though the location is perfect for a trip downtown and the beaches, it wasn't worth $500 for a 2 night stay. ( including the $65 parking for the 2 days )season or otherwise.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"good hotel"
good bathroom, nice room, awsome bed, smaal bathroom and no parking lo but it has a great location
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Excellent for Cruisers."
Hotel was oldish but nice, location for our cruise was perfect! We had the entire outdoor mall, park and bay front right across the street. City tour busses pick up right there as well if you want to tour the city. All kinds of good eats and drinks across the street, never needed the hotel reseraunt and bar. Will stay again next time we have a miami cruise. Google map the area with satellite view and you'll see how nice it is. Panhandlers get bad at night but I bet that's the same for any downtown miami area.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Robert D
"Mendes"
Nice place.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Great staff & location"
Very friendly helpful staff. American Airlines Arena very near to hotel. Close to metro mover & rail. Spacious room. Fun vibe & good morning coffee!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
TSW
"Stayed one night waiting for a cruise. EXCELLENT!"
Great hotel, great room, great location and very good service.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Enrique
"Good deal; small room; friendly staff; crowded"
elevators are very, very small and hotel lobby is always crowded with groups, internet connection very weak
3 night trip Apr 2, 2015
robert
my experience was very good... it was closed to everything and the rooms were really nice and comfortable also the service was excellent, i highly recommend to stay here
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Hotel was in a perfect location for our concert at the American Airlines Arena. The staff was fabulous and very helpful.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Never come back"
The staff were not friendly, the air condition in my room sound like a ice machine. Going outside late at nigth can be unpleasent...a lot of bums
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
carloshml
"Very nice clean i love this Place"
I love the fact you have shampoo + conditioner and body wash in the shower and the bed was vey comfortable i slept likea baby.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Im Tikesha
"Nice location"
It was a pleasant experience, the staff was very friendly. The bar at the lobby was good. Room was small, but very comfortable. Nice view of the port.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Maria
"NIce Hotel but small rooms"
Hotel was nice but the rooms were small.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Nice hotel close to arena"
Excellent hotel and close to arena............nice bar
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great location, nice hotel"
The hotel is across the street from Bayside and near plenty of food and liquor stores. It has nice views and the room was clean and comfortable. There are a lot of loud noises like a noisy a/c unit, doors shutting, that did cause some sleeplessness. The room is small but cute and updated and the bed was nice. The staff was fine, a little slow checking in but pleasant. Valet was good. I loved the pink lights on the outside of the building. The whole vibe was nice and I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015