All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Review"
I felt the rooms were too small and the bathroom extra small. Other that the hotel it self was very nice
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Getaway"
Was not aloud in the tavern an hour before closing to have a drink, parking is 35$ a day but there's a 5$ A day parking lot one block away.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Mario
"Best"
We loved it
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Seungho
"YVE"
Shower was filthy - mold everywhere. Carpet had sticky spots in it. Gave appearance initially of nice hotel but need to pay better attention to details.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Courtney
"get a room up on the higher floor."
It was a great hotel. Everything was clean and the view was gorgeous. I would definitely go there again.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
tanyetta
"Nice hotel but only street parking"
Nice hotel in downtown Miami. The only downside was street parking however they did have valet service.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
Billy
"INEXPENSIVE MIAMI HOTEL"
HOTEL WAS TERRIFIC, EXCEPT VERY, VERY SMALL BATHROOMS. ROOM AND STAFF WERE GREAT
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
KAREN
"Mixed feelings..."
As I was attending a Pilates conference, I left very early and came back quite late.The elevators are very slow and small, which made going up or downstairs a "chore"! At check out time was quite a "mission"... Elevators always had garbage even chicken bone, once, thrown on the floor, left by guests and no one bothered to check...The best feature: the room itself. Large, clean, with a very comfortable, uptaded bed mattress, with the loveliest linen. Bathroom was OK... Shower fails having enough pressure to make the water flow more powerful. Bath towels could be a little larger, but they were very soft and nice. Front desk and bell captain, extremely helpful and sharp. I had to call downstairs to request security to come to the floor and request to people talking loud at 7 AM on Sunday, to be quiet. The request was promptly complied.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
CELIA REGINA
"owesome"
great location,Bayside market place just 5 minutes walk,like it for just relax my self.
3 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Walls are thin"
Room and service were great. My only complaint is that you can hear everyone in the hallways! It's like they're inside your room.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Amber
"After cruise stay"
Went on a cruise and decided to stay here because I caught a great deal. It was trendy, chic,very comfy bed and in a great area. Can't wait to come back!
1 night trip May 25, 2015
asaeha
"fair"
Everything was ok expect for the bathroom was to small and it took valet parking forever for valet to get car it was a waste of 30 dollars they were very forgetful and unconcern bout the cars i call down 20 mins before i went down stairs and still had to wait a additional 45 mins when i came back to Miami ill try my luck with another motel
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Fantastic"
It was my first time in Miami and this hotel was excellent. I will definitely come back.
4 night trip May 22, 2015
Rakeem
Nice staff, small rooms. Rooms are older, grout breakdown in bathroom but still decent. Valet were nice, prompt.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"YVE CR review"
Excellent close to everything fun and work related in Miami. Excelent service, nice rooms and view.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
Cinthya
"Great customer service, very comfortable"
Great experience overall! Gret restaurant downstairs, front desk very helpful, close to shops and restaurants around town.
Other trip May 27, 2015
DaVia
"Excellent Location"
Was an overnight trip but we loved it !! Would stay again
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
kerriann
We came for a concert in Bayfront Park so the location was excellent. Check in and out was smooth Staff were friendly Only had breakfast there and it was nice Room was very small and had no drawers Small window looked on to a wall, so had no natural light at all. A/C only worked at 70 so it was either too hot or too cold Would stay there again but try to get a better room, I thought $170 was a bit much for what we got.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Sheila
"Small but Big!"
Small rooms but great customer service.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Batersa
"Nice and cozy hotel."
It is a fairly new hotel. Nice location. The room was comfortable. Hotel staff is friendly. A restaurant including a bar is on the premises. We liked the hotel's non smoking policy.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Sandy
"Place to be before you Cruise"
Perfect hotel for staying in if you are cruising out of Miami. The staff was wonderful especially Stanley at the front desk and Justin in the hotel Restaurant. Both were professional, courteous, and friendly. Ready to go back.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Bret
"bathroom"
Bathroom too small
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Nora
"Almost Perfect."
Only issues are the small bathrooms and the lack of a lounge areas.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Small Hidden Gem, Right on Biscayne"
I had a wonderful 2 day stay at this hotel. It has gone through many name changes over the years, but it's quality is excellent! The room I had was really small (as well as the elevators), but so was it's price in comparison to the other hotels in the vicinity. Other than the room being just big enough for me, it (and the entire hotel) smelled incredible!! It was like I was in a SPA! I loved the half glass shower and it's NEST toiletries. Also, every member of the hotel's staff I encountered during my stay was more than friendly/helpful. Another thing is, upon checkin, I was given a 20% off meal discount card that up to 4 people could use and a coupon for 1 free drink per day I'd reserved at the hotel. So nice. I didn't use them, but I'll be back :)
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
Alexa
The hotel staff was exceptionally good and attentive. The room, which had a 2 beds, was roomy and well lite with daylight. The view was very good too. The A/C was a little noisy though. The first room that I was given was dark and too small. It felt way too confining and the staff was kind enough to give me a much bigger and better room at the same price. The location of the hotel was very good.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Ted
"Great Value"
Great hotel in heart of Biscayne Blvd. Would prefer larger (queen) beds but other than that, everything was great!
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"YVE awesome!"
Loved this hotel!We stayed here the night before our cruise took off. It was walking distance from Bayside. We parked our car and were able to walk to everything we needed. Great restaurants nearby and close to port. Has a nice restaurant and bar in the hotel. Rooms were nice and clean with a great view! Definitely would stay again!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Ciara
"Nice hotel close to Bayside area"
Th is hotel is great and located close to Bayside area which has great shopping and entertainment! Also near downtown stores (Ross and Marshalls). I was there alone so I didn't venture too far away from the hotel but Bayside had plenty to entertain me and excellent food (I went to a chain restaurant and a booth that sold excellent authentic cuban food)!
Other trip May 21, 2015
Tanya
"Nice location, but didnt clean my room"
One day they disnt clean my room and i complain about it and didnt do anything!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Alex
It was a good stay. It was our 3rd stay.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"We had nice time"
Our stay was nice. Love the location . Hotel staff was friendly. The hotel is small just like the other reviews say. The elevators were very small.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Addessa
"Conveniently located to Port of Miami."
Hotel staff were very professional and helped us navigate getting to and from our destinations.
Jackie
"Nice hotel close to everything."
Great hotel stay. Room was clean and hotel staff was nice. Bayfront park was across the street. Attractions were about 15 minutes away. South beach about 20 minutes. I thought the room would be bigger. It was cozy. The bathroom is small with a shower stall. They do have valet parking, for 30 bucks. Parking is hard to find in miami. Overall I did enjoy my experience at the hotel. They even have a bar/restaurant in the lobby. Food and prices were good. CVS is across the street. When I do go back, plan on staying here again. Only real complaint I have is the elevators took forever.
nancy
"this hotel was just was advertised"
this hotel was awesome. looks just like what is listed on the website. the stuff was super friendly and very helpful. we enjoyed our stay there and will stay there again when we are in Miami, fl. keep up the good work :) cindy thanks for taking such good care of us!!!
cindy
"Miami teip"
Clean & comfortable
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Christopher
"One"
Room looks nice but very small
2 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
Marcianna
"best new hotel"
from the fisrt second we araived it was the best expirence .i will recomend it to everyone..
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
julian
"Didn't offer coffee in room only one chair"
Gave us coupons for a drink between 5 and 7 but didn't honor it when we tried to redeem
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Overall a nice hotel, but noisy in the morning."
We booked a two night stay. The room was extremely small. The bathroom was cramped. Everything was very clean. The hotel was located within walking distance to major attractions such as Bayside and American Airlines Arena. My major complaint was the noise every moring from slamming doors, which woke us up when we wanted to sleep in. Overall a nice hotel.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Kimberly
"Please, read this: avoid this "Hotel" at all costs"
This Hotel is in a renovated building with only two small sized elevators. The room was really small it only featured a bed and a one-sided table with a TV on top, a small closet and a really small bathroom. The Hotel service leaves a lot to be desired. The hotel overcharged my credit card, also charged the card left for deposit, and changed my rate without my consent. Also they wanted me to check out early and the Manager on duty was really rude when we spoke on the phone after a two hour wait to talk with him because he was too busy to talk to us after three different Hotel employees came to the room and the Maintenance guy entered the room without knocking the door. There is no parking, Valet is $ 30ish/day. As of today I have inquired about the incorrect charges made to my account and was left without response.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Simon
Loved it great customer service everybody was nice i waited alittle longer for my room to be ready.But when i finally got it and got to my room everything was smooth sailing after that.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Dounia
"Overall great experience!"
Hotel rooms were a little on the small side, but very clean and had a nice view. Great location - walking distance to a lot of sites and activities. Hotel staff was very friendly! Restaurant inside the Hotel was delicious!!! Only complaint I have is during checkout time we all ended up taking the stairs with all of our luggage from the 11th floor because the elevator wouldn't stop on our floor.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Megan
"very nice place"
great place, friendly staff. only down side is the $30 night parking plus $4.50 Miami parking tax.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
"Miami"
It was OK. the hotel free wifi was not working as expected. Found out I was charged much higher than my friends
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Hang
"Miami, what????"
jonathan at the front desk was awesome!!! Service was top notch!! Smiling faces making us wonder if we were really in Miami??! Could not have been better, we will be back!!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Andrea
"Excellent Stay"
Arrived for an appointment at the German Consulate the hotel was next door some 100'. Valet parking was a little dicey with only a small pull off from the street. Room on 11th floor provided a nice view of the city and bay. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was tight but very clean. Steven was personable & helpful. The only drawback was the size of the restaurant, and limited (and pricey) breakfast choices. Overall, you can't beat the location!
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Wonderful"
Pleasant staff and comfortable bed. But very small space.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Shauna
"A gem among the homeless"
Front desk staff was excellent and friendly. Never heard of a über but was enlighten about their services. We even was directed to local restaurants that was open after hours
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
priscilla
"Excellent close to everything"
My short stay was good, close to beach, airport and Miami port. Would stay again when I take a cruise again
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Miami for 2 nights"
We've been there for two nights. Got a room at 14th floor with an amazing fiew - we had a corner room with two windows, one for the port an one for the skyline ;o)! The design of the furnishings is modern and clean. Bathroom was small but for the things you usually do in there, enough ;o). Staff was very friendly and helpful - thanks again for that!
Other trip May 2, 2015