All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful hotel!"
Hotel was beautiful , clean and comfortable! Will definitely stay here again for my next 311 cruise!
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
monique
"Great view, small rooms"
Amazing location, lots with in walking distance, and less than a mile to the pert of Miami. Keep in mind it I s the business district. Rooms extremely small, and could use a coat of paint or at least some mold/mildew removal, most incredible views though ! Service was good.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"YVE hotel miami"
The room was small,clean and confortable.the big problem was parking this hotel has non. valet parking was the only option at extra cost. for that reason I will not recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Jean-claude
"Book at your own risk"
You get what you pay for. We got a fair deal on the rate but the room gives new meaning to the word minimalist. There were NO drawers in the room to put things and a small closet so you had to leave everything that wasn't hangable in your suitcase. The bathroom was like an airline bathroom with a tub. While waiting in the lobby one morning I noticed "street residents" coming in and getting water from the lobby from a setup that was obviously meant for guests. That did not make me feel very safe. At night there tended to be a few more "street residents" hanging out by both entrances. The hotel staff knew and did nothing, again making me feel unsafe. And finally, My friend and I booked our rooms on the same phone call and for the same price. His room ended up being much nicer and included a small fridge. When I called the front desk to ask why the difference, I was basically told "to bad, so sad" and was hung up on. Based on the VERY small rooms and bathrooms, lack of attention to guest safety and VERY POOR customer relations, I will NOT be staying here again and would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
Clinton
"Only thing positive about this hotel is location"
This hotel needs some changes to rate its present ratings. The check-in was hindered by the loud music it was playing in the lobby. We checked in after 3 pm to find one room was not ready. It took about 45 minutes to one hour to get completely checked in. Very disappointed with the fact that there is no coffee or tea maker in the rooms. There are no vending machines available on the floors. Staff directed us outside the hotel to CVS for our needs. Hotel dirty. Every time I would walk to the tiny closet I would step on something very sticky. There are no dressers to put close so I had to live out of the suit case stored in the closet so I had space to walk. Rooms tiny. The central heat and air made a loud noise when switching on and off. I was awakened by the noise more than once. the room phone with a digit clock was to dim to read the time even at night. TV is programmed to the pay channels, while the live TV menu is a few icons prior, hard to find. The water pipe was the worst. If you use the sink faucet and leave it on the same position for more than 30 seconds the pipes explode with noise that sounds like a haunted house.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Kirk
I loved it the room was nice and clean. I will be booking again real soon. I will recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Worst hotel ever a motel would be better"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It was filthy. The first room had hair in the bed and bathroom counter as well as ants on the dresser. After calling and complaining I was moved to a room with an A/C unit which ran all night long, similarly to standing under a plane landing. I had to sleep with earplugs and even that was not enough. I have stayed in hotels all over the world, even a hostel is better.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Maya
"Tiny, Thin Walled Rooms"
We stayed on the 8th floor facing the Bay. The view was great and the room was nice but among the smallest I've stayed in. The bathroom is the absolute smallest square footage that can fit a tub, toilet, and sink. The walls are thin so we could easily hear our neighbors doing their business....yes, that business! We stayed 3 nights for the Miami Boat Show and when packed to leave we couldn't get an elevator that wasn't full. To go with the tiny rooms are 2 tiny elevators for the whole hotel....used by both the customers and staff. We tried for about 15 minutes and finally carried our luggage down 8 floors of stairs. Then we waited about 15 minutes to check out. Great view and good restaurant but we'll never go back.
"Business trip at YVE"
Good location for my business trip. Reasonably priced. Noisy in the room from airconditioning and hearing the staff in the hallway.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Would stAy here again"
Very clean, comfortable beds and rooms. Staff was helpful and friendly. Be carefull with parking though. Valet is $30. Good location. Conveniently located right next to a 24 hour cvs.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great design but awful hotel."
The hotel was nicely designed but I booked a king and they said they had none. They moved me 3 times for variouse reasons and then hey a king. They have some kinks to work out.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
We stayed here for one night with our 4 and 6 year old daughters in Jan 2015 before going on a Disney Cruise. The hotel was very nice and hospitable. They gave us coupons for the restaurant in The hotel. The location is great! We walked across the street to eat and shop. Our room was very clean but the bathroom smelled a little like mildew. We kept the door propped open and that helped. They told us they had a free shuttle to the Port of Miami. When we got there the driver charged us $12 plus a tip that was recommended. we even said they told us it was free and he said "No, no. Only kids." So make sure it is free before getting on!! Otherwise a taxi would be much cheaper for a 1.5 mile drive.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Lori
"Great location to Bayside."
I read that the elevators were slow, but we did not experience that. Everyone was very friendly. Would recommend this to my friends.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Carole
"Would stay again"
Super cute hotel with a yummy bar/restaurant in the building. Quiet, clean, great location.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Rachel
"Small rooms"
Very good for the price, rooms are very small.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Juliana
"Great location across from shopping/restaurants"
Found the room to be very small but for a 1 night stay, it was fine. Small window covered with drapery and very high up on the wall, unable to see out. Small bathroom (1 person). Otherwise, seemed clean which is important in my book.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Barb
"Hotel located in perfect location."
We stayed at YVE pre cruise and it was perfect. The staff were friendly and the valet were prompt. The rooms are trendy.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Frankie
"Trendy but noisy!"
Hotel was clean and good location across from Bayside it was a little noisy and the bathroom was tiny but all in all it was a good choice!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Dawn
"One noisy night"
Clean and well maintained. Thin walls made for a noisy night. Very loud A/C unit. The hotel is conveniently located near the American Airlines Areana and I would stay there again for this reason.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great Service"
Great service, good hotel, couple things broken but didn't deter from the cleanliness and great service.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Carlos
"Great hotel for one night stay for before or afyer"
Nice hotel, close to port of Miami. Good places to eat nearby
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Asian traveler
"Nice try"
Want-to-be chic hotel that has none of the pieces that truly makes something chic. The rooms are small (ok) but with uneven flooring (the floor undulates throughout the room), bad ventilation (I would come back at the end of the day, and the humidity from my morning shower would still exist), walls through which you could hear everything, and the cleaning was not thorough, especially in the bathrooms.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice location."
Staff pleasant. Location across from Bayside Park convenient. Short $6 shuttle ride to Port of Miami. Reviews of this hotel citing small, slow elevators are accurate, especially at busy check-in, check-out times. Expect a long wait and passing up chances to get on because bags won't fit. We asked for a low level room floor to preempt this probability, and, did indeed, use the stairs on several occasions. Also, reviews stating the small size of the bathroom are accurate as well. The bathroom was tiny. In fact, it was even smaller than the bathroom in our cabin on our subsequent cruise. But it was clean and functional. Only real negatives about YVE are the artificial pumped in smell in the lobby and, more importantly, the lack of consistent reliable Wi-Fi. We needed to get a lot of work done before we left for the port, and for whatever reason, the hotel's Wi-Fi would not let us get it done. Inquires to staff about this issue yielded little satisfaction and no resolution. Had to go to the lobby of the nearby Intercontinental hotel to get our work finished.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Stephen
"Great service, great location, would stay again!"
The staff at the hotel were incredibly accommodating and really nice! We asked for a different room because our first room, although clean and nice, didn't have a view. They sent a concierge up to show us another room, which was beautiful with a great view, and they moved us without question. I would definitely stay here again, the food was great, the atmosphere was fun and the Bayside outdoor shopping center was right across the street.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good room for pre-cruise night"
Stayed for a night before a cruise. Hotel condition is nice, staff is a little distracted, but that is typical for the neighborhood (port). Our room was nice a clean, but very oddly shaped, had a small incline into the bathroom which we tripped up nearly every time, and the air system noise coming from the bathroom was jet engine loud. But the room served its purpose and I would probably stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Only one bad thing about your place is all those homeless around the hotel begging for cigarette and money
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
frank
"Small Room but good Location"
The rooms are small and bathrooms are smaller than a cruise ship. A/C very loud and staff unfriendly, however rooms were clean, beds comfortable and in a great location
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Bart
"Beautiful"
Perfect
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
There's no business area.. And no where to wash clothes... And housekeeping was horrible..
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice place with good location, but a little pricey"
Bathroom rather small, but elevator slow and small.
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Great hotel at Miami!It is very clean and comfortable. The resturant at the hotel is great and would get 20% discount if you live at there. But,the room is very small.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Beautiful bay view"
It was excellent. Staff allowed me early check- in as I was coming in from a cruise. Also, staff allowed me to change to a higher room to get the beautiful view I longed for. The room was very clean as well. I will definitely be back!!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
E.H.
"Terrible over rated"
The hotel was not clean at all! The lobby smells terible! The rooms are extremely small! And the parking is not included so you have to count with an additional $38.00 daily for parking!
3 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice older hotel"
Rooms are clean. Hotel seems relatively safe. There are a lot of people on the streets. There are also a lot of hipsters trying to look cool. Parking is not easy and the valet area is not obvious so we had to drive around the block twice and still ended up with non-hotel parking. My advice to the hotel is to stop focusing so much on thinking about how amazing you are and concentrate on providing basic service.
RL
"excelent location!"
The elevators are a disaster, only 2 for all those floors and guests
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Not a hotel for business or rest"
Starting with the positives - the staff were friendly and helpful. The room itself was clean and comfortable, and the hotel is in a decent location. The negatives: it appeared as though no one ever vacuumed the hallways. All were littered with bits of trash and in the morning smelled like a urinal. The room doors are heavy and do not have a dampener so no matter what you do to close them quietly, they slam shut - at all hours! People came and went all night, and the twisty floor plan meant you were hearing doors slamming from all sides all night long. The lobby is small for a hotel this size so in the evening it is flooded with people as they check in and take part in the 2 for 1 drink specials at the small hotel bar. Do not stay here if you are on a business trip. There is no business center, and the valet parking (only option) is $30/ night. Overall, I would not recommend.
Callie
"Awesome location, mediocre details."
So there are a few reasons why I decided to knock YVE down to 3 stars. First was the parking, I understand that this is downtown and it was the night of a heat game, so maybe things may have been different just for the night that I was there. But since you can't pull your car up to the front of the hotel (due to it being right on Biscayne) the valet is on the side of the hotel. This took me 3 laps around the hotel through 1-way streets to try and find where to bring my car, it looked more like a loading dock than a valet drop off. Then when I got to my room there was something that sounded like running water, turns out it was the a/c. It wasn't leaking into my room or anything so I'm unsure exactly what the noise was but it was very distracting and annoying as I tried to go to sleep. Also, I needed to call down to the front desk to ask if I could get something brought up to my room, but when I hit the speed dial button on my room's phone, it ended up dialing 911. Very embarrassing for that to happen, but it really was a mislabeled speed dial on the phone. All of these things are pretty easy fixes except for my last gripe, there are only 2 small elevators in the hotel. I wound up taking the stairs most times because the elevators were always packed with people going up and down.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Good place"
The experience was good. Only 1 night but i think valet was really expensive. Internet ok
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Tiny rooms but modern hotel was worth the price"
First I have to say that the room was tiny, but very nice. This is not a room I would spend a week in that's for sure. We were only there for one night just before we left on a cruise and it's very close to the cruise port so that is a plus. It is also close to restaurants and shopping. If you need any last minute items there is a CVS right next door. Checking out is crazy in the morning as it seems everyone is leaving for a cruise so the lobby is packed so be prepared to wait. The bed was very comfortable but there are no refrigerators in the rooms unless you book a mini suite. I would stay there again but only for very short stays.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Kimberly
"Great Location!"
Great location! Easy access to everything I needed to make my business trip all the more pleasant! Fantastic staff! Nice room size!
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Bryon
"Clean, Polished hotel in the heart of MIA"
Very clean room/hotel, everything appeared polished, neat and tidy. Service was good, but a little bit busy when check out time arrived and everyone was trying to check out at the same time. Location was good right in the heart of downtown Miami and within walking distance from the AA arena. Parking was a bit of a pain as there is only valet parking which is a little bit on the pricey range, but given that the hotel is located in downtown Miami, I guess that is expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Ryan
"Good location, nice rooms and helpful staff"
Was in Miami for a fitness convention at Bayfront park and the location of the YVE was perfect. The staff is nice and helpful. Rooms are modern but with very small bathrooms. Atleast our room which was a double full bed. Room service and eating at the Biscayne Tavern took forever.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Hotel review"
Just average
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Lloyd
"Fantastic view of the bay"
I stayed here for 2 days after recovering from surgery and I could not have asked for a more pleasant staff and clean hotel. The valet was great and the bellman was so helpful in getting me to the car in my delicate condition. He got me a wheelchair and handled all the bags. I paid for a standard room but received 5 star service at this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! ! Thank you for such a wonderful stay at your establishment!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
e
"More than adequate, but compact, European feel"
If you need a DT location minutes from South Beach and Bayside, if room size doesn't matter because you're travelling ALONE (better yet), and you don't mind European sized accommodations with very clean, but very small rooms and even smaller bathrooms with very nice fixtures; if you'd like a very comfortable(one that ends a mere 30 inches from the door to your room), no drawer storage, very reliable Wi-Fi and a very nice HD/Flat Screen TV ( but why?!! You're in Miami!!!), and lastly, if you don't need the Spa/Gymn/ Pool scene--there isn't one)...then you've come to the right place... need parking? $30 more per day. In-hotel lounge/restaurant? Typical fare, but nice friendly service. Would I return? Absolutely! Would I bring someone I wanted to impress, wine and dine?...No.
4 night trip Jan 10, 2015
J Milton
"Fine location"
Nice clean room, nice lobby & adjacent pub/restaurant. Great location - walking distance to waterside restaurants. Only drawback is the old/slow elevators; Sat morning (when many guests are leaving for cruise ships) you may have quite a wait.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great Location, Good Hotel"
Great location for a very good price. Hotel has had some nice updates, and overall was a comfortable and pleasant stay.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"45 minute wait for elevator"
Asked for king bed gave me twin beds and refused to change it
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
horrible
"Great hotel except for elevator"
Stay on a low floor because elevator takes so long youll have to use the stairs.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Yvette
"Nice for a night"
The hotel was nice for a night but I would not stay for more than that. It's a good location for a night of fun and staff was friendly. However, the doors slam shut (very loud), bathroom was not up to date and the room had no garbage cans.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015