All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice try"
Want-to-be chic hotel that has none of the pieces that truly makes something chic. The rooms are small (ok) but with uneven flooring (the floor undulates throughout the room), bad ventilation (I would come back at the end of the day, and the humidity from my morning shower would still exist), walls through which you could hear everything, and the cleaning was not thorough, especially in the bathrooms.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice location."
Staff pleasant. Location across from Bayside Park convenient. Short $6 shuttle ride to Port of Miami. Reviews of this hotel citing small, slow elevators are accurate, especially at busy check-in, check-out times. Expect a long wait and passing up chances to get on because bags won't fit. We asked for a low level room floor to preempt this probability, and, did indeed, use the stairs on several occasions. Also, reviews stating the small size of the bathroom are accurate as well. The bathroom was tiny. In fact, it was even smaller than the bathroom in our cabin on our subsequent cruise. But it was clean and functional. Only real negatives about YVE are the artificial pumped in smell in the lobby and, more importantly, the lack of consistent reliable Wi-Fi. We needed to get a lot of work done before we left for the port, and for whatever reason, the hotel's Wi-Fi would not let us get it done. Inquires to staff about this issue yielded little satisfaction and no resolution. Had to go to the lobby of the nearby Intercontinental hotel to get our work finished.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Stephen
"Great service, great location, would stay again!"
The staff at the hotel were incredibly accommodating and really nice! We asked for a different room because our first room, although clean and nice, didn't have a view. They sent a concierge up to show us another room, which was beautiful with a great view, and they moved us without question. I would definitely stay here again, the food was great, the atmosphere was fun and the Bayside outdoor shopping center was right across the street.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good room for pre-cruise night"
Stayed for a night before a cruise. Hotel condition is nice, staff is a little distracted, but that is typical for the neighborhood (port). Our room was nice a clean, but very oddly shaped, had a small incline into the bathroom which we tripped up nearly every time, and the air system noise coming from the bathroom was jet engine loud. But the room served its purpose and I would probably stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Only one bad thing about your place is all those homeless around the hotel begging for cigarette and money
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
frank
"Small Room but good Location"
The rooms are small and bathrooms are smaller than a cruise ship. A/C very loud and staff unfriendly, however rooms were clean, beds comfortable and in a great location
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Bart
"Beautiful"
Perfect
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
There's no business area.. And no where to wash clothes... And housekeeping was horrible..
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice place with good location, but a little pricey"
Bathroom rather small, but elevator slow and small.
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Great hotel at Miami!It is very clean and comfortable. The resturant at the hotel is great and would get 20% discount if you live at there. But,the room is very small.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Beautiful bay view"
It was excellent. Staff allowed me early check- in as I was coming in from a cruise. Also, staff allowed me to change to a higher room to get the beautiful view I longed for. The room was very clean as well. I will definitely be back!!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
E.H.
"Terrible over rated"
The hotel was not clean at all! The lobby smells terible! The rooms are extremely small! And the parking is not included so you have to count with an additional $38.00 daily for parking!
3 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice older hotel"
Rooms are clean. Hotel seems relatively safe. There are a lot of people on the streets. There are also a lot of hipsters trying to look cool. Parking is not easy and the valet area is not obvious so we had to drive around the block twice and still ended up with non-hotel parking. My advice to the hotel is to stop focusing so much on thinking about how amazing you are and concentrate on providing basic service.
RL
"excelent location!"
The elevators are a disaster, only 2 for all those floors and guests
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Not a hotel for business or rest"
Starting with the positives - the staff were friendly and helpful. The room itself was clean and comfortable, and the hotel is in a decent location. The negatives: it appeared as though no one ever vacuumed the hallways. All were littered with bits of trash and in the morning smelled like a urinal. The room doors are heavy and do not have a dampener so no matter what you do to close them quietly, they slam shut - at all hours! People came and went all night, and the twisty floor plan meant you were hearing doors slamming from all sides all night long. The lobby is small for a hotel this size so in the evening it is flooded with people as they check in and take part in the 2 for 1 drink specials at the small hotel bar. Do not stay here if you are on a business trip. There is no business center, and the valet parking (only option) is $30/ night. Overall, I would not recommend.
Callie
"Awesome location, mediocre details."
So there are a few reasons why I decided to knock YVE down to 3 stars. First was the parking, I understand that this is downtown and it was the night of a heat game, so maybe things may have been different just for the night that I was there. But since you can't pull your car up to the front of the hotel (due to it being right on Biscayne) the valet is on the side of the hotel. This took me 3 laps around the hotel through 1-way streets to try and find where to bring my car, it looked more like a loading dock than a valet drop off. Then when I got to my room there was something that sounded like running water, turns out it was the a/c. It wasn't leaking into my room or anything so I'm unsure exactly what the noise was but it was very distracting and annoying as I tried to go to sleep. Also, I needed to call down to the front desk to ask if I could get something brought up to my room, but when I hit the speed dial button on my room's phone, it ended up dialing 911. Very embarrassing for that to happen, but it really was a mislabeled speed dial on the phone. All of these things are pretty easy fixes except for my last gripe, there are only 2 small elevators in the hotel. I wound up taking the stairs most times because the elevators were always packed with people going up and down.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Good place"
The experience was good. Only 1 night but i think valet was really expensive. Internet ok
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Tiny rooms but modern hotel was worth the price"
First I have to say that the room was tiny, but very nice. This is not a room I would spend a week in that's for sure. We were only there for one night just before we left on a cruise and it's very close to the cruise port so that is a plus. It is also close to restaurants and shopping. If you need any last minute items there is a CVS right next door. Checking out is crazy in the morning as it seems everyone is leaving for a cruise so the lobby is packed so be prepared to wait. The bed was very comfortable but there are no refrigerators in the rooms unless you book a mini suite. I would stay there again but only for very short stays.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Kimberly
"Great Location!"
Great location! Easy access to everything I needed to make my business trip all the more pleasant! Fantastic staff! Nice room size!
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Bryon
"Clean, Polished hotel in the heart of MIA"
Very clean room/hotel, everything appeared polished, neat and tidy. Service was good, but a little bit busy when check out time arrived and everyone was trying to check out at the same time. Location was good right in the heart of downtown Miami and within walking distance from the AA arena. Parking was a bit of a pain as there is only valet parking which is a little bit on the pricey range, but given that the hotel is located in downtown Miami, I guess that is expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Ryan
"Good location, nice rooms and helpful staff"
Was in Miami for a fitness convention at Bayfront park and the location of the YVE was perfect. The staff is nice and helpful. Rooms are modern but with very small bathrooms. Atleast our room which was a double full bed. Room service and eating at the Biscayne Tavern took forever.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Hotel review"
Just average
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Lloyd
"Fantastic view of the bay"
I stayed here for 2 days after recovering from surgery and I could not have asked for a more pleasant staff and clean hotel. The valet was great and the bellman was so helpful in getting me to the car in my delicate condition. He got me a wheelchair and handled all the bags. I paid for a standard room but received 5 star service at this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! ! Thank you for such a wonderful stay at your establishment!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
e
"More than adequate, but compact, European feel"
If you need a DT location minutes from South Beach and Bayside, if room size doesn't matter because you're travelling ALONE (better yet), and you don't mind European sized accommodations with very clean, but very small rooms and even smaller bathrooms with very nice fixtures; if you'd like a very comfortable(one that ends a mere 30 inches from the door to your room), no drawer storage, very reliable Wi-Fi and a very nice HD/Flat Screen TV ( but why?!! You're in Miami!!!), and lastly, if you don't need the Spa/Gymn/ Pool scene--there isn't one)...then you've come to the right place... need parking? $30 more per day. In-hotel lounge/restaurant? Typical fare, but nice friendly service. Would I return? Absolutely! Would I bring someone I wanted to impress, wine and dine?...No.
4 night trip Jan 10, 2015
J Milton
"Fine location"
Nice clean room, nice lobby & adjacent pub/restaurant. Great location - walking distance to waterside restaurants. Only drawback is the old/slow elevators; Sat morning (when many guests are leaving for cruise ships) you may have quite a wait.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great Location, Good Hotel"
Great location for a very good price. Hotel has had some nice updates, and overall was a comfortable and pleasant stay.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"45 minute wait for elevator"
Asked for king bed gave me twin beds and refused to change it
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
horrible
"Great hotel except for elevator"
Stay on a low floor because elevator takes so long youll have to use the stairs.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Yvette
"Nice for a night"
The hotel was nice for a night but I would not stay for more than that. It's a good location for a night of fun and staff was friendly. However, the doors slam shut (very loud), bathroom was not up to date and the room had no garbage cans.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice hotel in downtown Miami"
Hotel staff were polite and the room was quiet, with good access to the Metromover and buses/metrorail to get pretty much anywhere quickly.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"YVE for New Years"
I went down for the Phish new years run this year. I booked a room with two double beds and went with another couple. I had a great time and my experience was much better than I expected going in. The hotel was pretty nice overall and the customer service was very good overall for how busy it was. The rooms and bathrooms are small sure but we were not in the room all that much since it was so nice out every day. They also brought up a mini fridge for us for no charge which I thought was very nice. They cleaned the room every day and the rooms were pretty clean. The price was a little high but I can't complain because I was so close to the venue each night. If I go back down to Miami I will most likely look for something a little cheaper but I would not be upset to stay at this hotel again.
5 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Alex
"Lots of problems, few postives with the YVE"
There was no mini-fridge in our room, the shower lacked a door or curtain so the bathroom floor flooded every time we used the shower, the view was of a brick wall and a drain pipe, the front desk staff were unhelpful from 9 p.m. until the morning, parking was not complimentary, and our T.V. did not work. The staff was unable to move us to another room for the entirety of our stay and did not compensate for these issues in anyway. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was close to the Arena, which are the only things that this place has going for it. There are cheaper, more accommodating hotels in the area, so I would avoid this one next time I'm in the area.
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Phishin Trip"
Fantastic hotel, but shady area. I think most if not all of Miami is pretty scary though.
5 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to american airlines arena"
TINY room and extremely small airplane bathroom but really good location if you're going to a concert or heat game
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Close to everything!"
Very helpful staff! Restaurant was excellent. The hotel was close to everything, valet parking was convenient.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Small rooms and smaller bathroom"
I was given the smallest room because I booked through Expedia. That's the comment of someone at the front desk. The bathroom was so small i was shocked. I try to move to another room but was told the hotel was sold out. Great location but I will not stay there again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"6-night stay at YVE"
Pros: Room is very clean. Good location, close to bayfront and AmericanAirelines Arena. A mall with food centers across the street. Cons: The air conditioner in room is really noisy, so we have to turn it off during night. Also, the room service is average.
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
GAOLONG
"Close to local activities and shopping"
The YVE is a great location, close to the Bay Front area which has nice places to eat and interesting shops. I wish the weather had been more cooperative.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
We stayed 1 night at the YVE Hotel before our cruise. After flying all night across the country we arrived around 11:00 am exhausted just as everyone was checking out for the day. Lobby was quite busy and staff advised that they would try to accommodate our early check in request. Within 15 minutes they called our phone and we were in our room 5 minutes later. Very friendly staff and great customer service. The room was a bit small but comfortable for our needs. The staff also assisted us with arranging shuttle service to the port.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Christina
"Beautiful hotel lobby"
The staff was personable and friendly. Hidden parking fees with booking. (Should be included in room price) Very disappointed in the room! Was clean but very tiny for the price paid for a double room.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Good location but small rooms"
Rooms feel like closets with great view. Location is great. I would recommend this for young couples or singles
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
ejaz
"Nice but noisy"
Clean and modern hotel, nice beds. But be sure to pack earplugs if you'd like to sleep properly (poor sound proofing).
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
A
"Good location but staff very rude"
Location is excellent. Services are awful. Took 15 phone calls to get us two towel... Don't take valet services...they will rip you off big time.. Park outside!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"28 dollars for parking per night"
so many homeless people around the hotel asking for money. I was trying to buy breakfast in 7-11 where located at 20 meters away from the hotel.wow, only 20 meters ! three homeless people asked me for money. the hotel itself is good. room size is small but the bed is big enough. you need to pay 28 dollars for parking per night. I knew I was going to pay some money but I did not find the price online
2 night trip Dec 23, 2014
"Small room"
The room was clean and the facilities were new but two things I don't like: the air conditioner was noisy and the room and the bathroom were too small
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Ebrahem
"Nice but small rooms"
Our room was very small(especially the bathroom--not for the chubby)but well-appointed and clean. The Staff was extra nice. Great location for cruisers in downtown Miami but far from residential areas. The restaurant was nice. Long waits for the elevators when cruisers are checking in or out.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"OK Stay"
The staff was friendly and helpful and the decor was nice, but the room and bathroom (especially) were SMALL! Streets were noisy below and elevators were small and slow. Had to leave.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Joshua
"Great location and quality service"
Great stay
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
Next to Port. Quick ride to board cruise ships, or leave ship and travel to hotel. Shopping mall very close. City and bay sightseeing tours located next to shopping mall. Staff are attentive and are a great help.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Room small, bed comfortable, location close to every thing downtown
Other trip Dec 26, 2014