All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Walls are thin"
Room and service were great. My only complaint is that you can hear everyone in the hallways! It's like they're inside your room.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Amber
"After cruise stay"
Went on a cruise and decided to stay here because I caught a great deal. It was trendy, chic,very comfy bed and in a great area. Can't wait to come back!
1 night trip May 25, 2015
asaeha
"fair"
Everything was ok expect for the bathroom was to small and it took valet parking forever for valet to get car it was a waste of 30 dollars they were very forgetful and unconcern bout the cars i call down 20 mins before i went down stairs and still had to wait a additional 45 mins when i came back to Miami ill try my luck with another motel
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Fantastic"
It was my first time in Miami and this hotel was excellent. I will definitely come back.
4 night trip May 22, 2015
Rakeem
"YVE CR review"
Excellent close to everything fun and work related in Miami. Excelent service, nice rooms and view.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
Cinthya
"Excellent Location"
Was an overnight trip but we loved it !! Would stay again
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
kerriann
"Small but Big!"
Small rooms but great customer service.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Batersa
"Place to be before you Cruise"
Perfect hotel for staying in if you are cruising out of Miami. The staff was wonderful especially Stanley at the front desk and Justin in the hotel Restaurant. Both were professional, courteous, and friendly. Ready to go back.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Bret
"bathroom"
Bathroom too small
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Nora
"Almost Perfect."
Only issues are the small bathrooms and the lack of a lounge areas.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Small Hidden Gem, Right on Biscayne"
I had a wonderful 2 day stay at this hotel. It has gone through many name changes over the years, but it's quality is excellent! The room I had was really small (as well as the elevators), but so was it's price in comparison to the other hotels in the vicinity. Other than the room being just big enough for me, it (and the entire hotel) smelled incredible!! It was like I was in a SPA! I loved the half glass shower and it's NEST toiletries. Also, every member of the hotel's staff I encountered during my stay was more than friendly/helpful. Another thing is, upon checkin, I was given a 20% off meal discount card that up to 4 people could use and a coupon for 1 free drink per day I'd reserved at the hotel. So nice. I didn't use them, but I'll be back :)
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
Alexa
"Great Value"
Great hotel in heart of Biscayne Blvd. Would prefer larger (queen) beds but other than that, everything was great!
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"YVE awesome!"
Loved this hotel!We stayed here the night before our cruise took off. It was walking distance from Bayside. We parked our car and were able to walk to everything we needed. Great restaurants nearby and close to port. Has a nice restaurant and bar in the hotel. Rooms were nice and clean with a great view! Definitely would stay again!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Ciara
It was a good stay. It was our 3rd stay.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"We had nice time"
Our stay was nice. Love the location . Hotel staff was friendly. The hotel is small just like the other reviews say. The elevators were very small.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Addessa
"Miami teip"
Clean & comfortable
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Christopher
"One"
Room looks nice but very small
2 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
Marcianna
"best new hotel"
from the fisrt second we araived it was the best expirence .i will recomend it to everyone..
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
julian
"Overall a nice hotel, but noisy in the morning."
We booked a two night stay. The room was extremely small. The bathroom was cramped. Everything was very clean. The hotel was located within walking distance to major attractions such as Bayside and American Airlines Arena. My major complaint was the noise every moring from slamming doors, which woke us up when we wanted to sleep in. Overall a nice hotel.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Kimberly
Loved it great customer service everybody was nice i waited alittle longer for my room to be ready.But when i finally got it and got to my room everything was smooth sailing after that.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Dounia
"Overall great experience!"
Hotel rooms were a little on the small side, but very clean and had a nice view. Great location - walking distance to a lot of sites and activities. Hotel staff was very friendly! Restaurant inside the Hotel was delicious!!! Only complaint I have is during checkout time we all ended up taking the stairs with all of our luggage from the 11th floor because the elevator wouldn't stop on our floor.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Megan
"very nice place"
great place, friendly staff. only down side is the $30 night parking plus $4.50 Miami parking tax.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
"Miami"
It was OK. the hotel free wifi was not working as expected. Found out I was charged much higher than my friends
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Hang
"Miami, what????"
jonathan at the front desk was awesome!!! Service was top notch!! Smiling faces making us wonder if we were really in Miami??! Could not have been better, we will be back!!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Andrea
"A gem among the homeless"
Front desk staff was excellent and friendly. Never heard of a über but was enlighten about their services. We even was directed to local restaurants that was open after hours
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
priscilla
"Excellent close to everything"
My short stay was good, close to beach, airport and Miami port. Would stay again when I take a cruise again
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Miami for 2 nights"
We've been there for two nights. Got a room at 14th floor with an amazing fiew - we had a corner room with two windows, one for the port an one for the skyline ;o)! The design of the furnishings is modern and clean. Bathroom was small but for the things you usually do in there, enough ;o). Staff was very friendly and helpful - thanks again for that!
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Perfect location, price and service"
I had a layover in Miami and this was the perfect hotel and location. The staff was very welcoming especially Carlos the doorman and the entire team at the concierge desk. The hotel location was prime, close to airport and near shopping, dining and a quick commute to south beach. I will definitely book YVE for my next visit.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Magdalene
"I'll Be back!"
Post cruise hotel. Convenient, clean and comfortable. I'll use YVE Miami for my next pre and post cruise stay.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Carl
Good location very small room. Add 75.00 to the Hotel rate and that's your total. Would shop around next time
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
It was OK
"Convenient to cruise ship"
This was a nice boutique hotel. The room was small, but modern. A toilet brush was found in the toilet when I arrived, which had the prior guest's fecal matter inside. The front desk was very courteous. I only stayed one night for a cruise departure and the location was convenient.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Enjoyed My Stay! Great Location!"
The hotel is fairly close to the airport and I got an Uber for about 10 bucks to get there. It was very clean - great staff and was near everything that I needed. The Bay, shopping, food...and the CVS across the street was a MAJOR convenience. Would definitely stay there again. The room was small - but efficient and made for a very comfortable couple days for a business trip.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Bry
"Terrible"
Hotel is old very small rooms and bathrooms the elevator is a sacrifice! two lifts with little capacity to meet guests and crew cleaning together. parking the car in addition to expensive $30.00 takes 30 minutes for the valet to bring the car , do not risk having breakfast or any meal at Biscayne Tavern! poor quality
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Yeney
"Okay for a one-night stay"
Room was very clean however there was a wet washcloth hanging on the shower rod in the bathroom. The bathroom is a tight fit for an "average-sized" person. Was told by one bellman that they offer a shuttle for $6.00 to the port as me and my friend were there for a cruise, but wasn't told if there wasn't enough people to take the shuttle they wouldn't take only two people, therefore we had to take a taxi. Front desk was nice. The hotel and the body wash smelled good.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Shelley
"The worst hotel I have ever been to in my life!"
I have stayed in a lot of hotels in the area, but I have to say that this was by far the worst experience I have ever had in Miami. The hotel parking is a horrible joke, the room has no character and you can hear everyone else in their rooms. The bathroom is literally a broom closet, I could turn around in a circle and touch everything.
Jay Cee
"Nice hotel close to the port"
We stayed a night and loved it. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The conceriage service was awesome! We received a complimentary drink at the restaurant. The location is right downtown close to bay side filled with shopping and restaurants. The hotel offers a $6 a person shuttle that takes you to the port. The hotel was clean and great. Just has a really small bathroom.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Chose this hotel because of the location. Its a $5 taxi ride to the port which was great. Its across the road from Bayside marketplace and a 24hr CVS. Ross, Starbucks & 7Eleven is also within walking distance. The hotel itself was great, the staff were nice & the rooms were clean. I didn't like that they advertised free WiFi but when we got there they told us it costs $9 extra. Room service is expensive so I was glad there was CVS next door where I bought breakfast. The walls of the room are very thin, we heard every conversation from the people next door. It was a nice hotel however next time I would choose a hotel that has an airport shuttle. It was a $30 taxi ride to the airport.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"The hotel was beautiful"
The only negative thing was there are alot of homeless people hanging around outside. Other then that everything else was nice
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"NO Expedia +VIP/Exclu. Great Location, Nice Hotel"
The location for this hotel is great, the Hotel is pretty clean, rooms are small, but enough to stay a night. Our room's door lock was defective, the second lock from inside the room didn't work. All my issues with the Hotel and Expedia are related to the fact that this Hotel is listed as a +VIP and Exclusive Amenities. We did the check in arount 4:30 pm, and we were giving two two cards for a free drink ($12 value) and a voucher for a free snack at the bar with a purchased of a drink, that is all that I received for being a Expedia Gold+ member. I went to my room, walk down around 8:30 PM, went to the bar for my free drink and snack, and the cards for the free drinks were only good between the hours of 5 and 7 pm (Happy Hour). I didn't use the free snack, I was not going to pay $12 to $15 for a drink, where drinks are cheaper a few block from the Hotel (Bayfront). The next day while I was checking out, I was expecting at least for the valet parking to be free or event the $12 hotel fee (not included in your nightly rate). But nothing, I ended up paying $49 between valet parking and hotel fees, and all this while being an Expedia Gold+ member. What bothers me the most, is that I could have taking a cheaper hotel (at least $40) in the same area, and I decided to take this hotel for the fact that it was an Expedia +VIP hotel. Don't be tricked by this things, this was my first time with this Expedia thing, but it might be my last.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Close to great shopping"
We stayed at YVE prior to a cruise. The rooms are clean and contempory. The staff is friendly. There is great shopping available in the Bay Side mall. I would strongly suggest staying away for the blocks behind the hotel.
"Thieves."
They only have 2 elevators and we waited about 10 mins to get to our room. Room was very small. The bathroom was a joke. The phone did not work and the television didn't work 80% of the time. We left our cruise the next day and ended up forgetting an Cell phone and a pair of nice shoes behind. We figured we would call the hotel once we got back from our cruise. When we got back I called the hotel and they had the cell phone but no shoes. Shoes don't grow legs and walk away.. Unless someonebwore them and walked away with them.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Boutique - closet"
Boutique means that you will stay in a closet for a $10 savings
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Everything was great! Check in and Check out were easy and convenient. Room was quiet and very clean.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
CARLEEN
"Business Stay"
Good location for business travel in downtown Miami or for a short stay pre-cruise. Great staff, clean rooms and very good food at the attached tavern.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good place to stay"
The room was small but the beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was very small but functional. Had a very nice view of Biscayne Bay. Very quiet.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to Bayside Marketplace and great staff"
Due to a last minute change in my flight arrival time I arrived to the YVE late in the night and check was quick and easy. The cleaning staff kept my room in excellent shape and the overall appearance of the hotel was clean and modern. Very close to the Bayside Marketplace and CVS was nearby.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Alex
"Overall a good hotel in downtown Miami"
I chose to stay at the YVE Hotel because I was attending a conference in downtown Miami and to stay at a reasonably priced quality hotel in the vicinity. The hotel met my expectations. It was clean and comfortable, and I had no significant complaints. The staff were extremely helpful and kind when I had questions and requests. The only downside is that the surrounding neighborhood is not terribly exciting (though that of course is not within the hotel's control). This hotel is probably not the best choice for someone who wants to spend much of their time at Miami Beach. But if you need to be in downtown Miami and don't want to spend a fortune on a big-name hotel, the YVE should fit the bill.
6 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
michael
"Yve"
Small room, no coffee pot, neighborhood to many panhandlers
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"good choice for port/ arena area"
booked boutique king. very small room but well designed, so fine for short stay.Bathroom almost tinier than cruise ship but clean with new efficient fixtures. Could not get into room a minute early-they were full so everyone had to wait for a room until 4pm check in. Front staff STAN very nice; the others not so much. This place is fine for short stay or book bigger room for longer stay. I would stay again. Can walk to Arena, Bayside. Close to Port.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Decent hotel with hidden fees"
Overall the hotel was nice and close to everything but what made it suck is their valet.. They charge you $30 a night to valet your car since they do not have a parking garage . Also they actually charge you $288 just to hold on the room In case there is any damages to the room but don't reimburse you till weeks later and that is not in the hotel description at all.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015