All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

Uncomfortable
    Bad pool
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Never will I stay at YVE again"
Tub was dirty reported it and still they did nothing also we asked for bleach to clean it and it took 3 ours before we got it after traveling 10 hours to get to the hhotel and not being able to shower I would never go to this hotel again.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Gregory
"Mr"
The room was very small compared to what it was led to believe, and there was barely any room in the bathroom to walk around. The valet guys were kind of rude as well
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Very bad, worst price/performance ever"
Room is small, w one tiny window overlooking the parking garage, and very spartan. A/C was noisy and could not turn it off so had to get the mechanic to manually shut it down. The phone also made a nagging noise so I had to unplug it. The shower and faucet were loose and it took a while for the water to warm up. The two elevators are not enough, you always have to wait ~5'or more for them. Hotel is understaffed for front desk, concierge and valet parking (takes no less than 15' to bring your car). Highly not recommended, especially for the price they charge.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Esteban
"My room"
The room was very small and the view out the window was of AC units
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"You could do much better than this place"
Would not recommend. The very small room was almost completely filled by the bed with nowhere to sit. The bathroom had a basin sink with no space to place toiletries and no shelves. Not even an alarm. The best thing was the shower (no tub), which was better than typical hotels. The forced air was VERY loud and came on with a loud bang, and much light came in through the bottom of the door. Even hard for sound sleepers. If you do stay ask for a view. The curtain was permanently sealed to block the view, which was the building shaft (all outside walls). I honestly do not understand the good ratings I have read before picking this hotel, especially at this price.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
"Repeat visit"
Picked this hotel because I stayed there in the past. Very clean and extremely nice for the price. I wish the hotel had a pool. Love the dispenser in the shower. The only problem I had was there was no sheet on the sofa bed.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Mario
"Tiny Bathroom"
The bathroom was entirely too small for any adult to use... Was extremely disappointed in the breakfast buffet that was not included in the price of the hotel..
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Milliny
Excellent location, we stayed there after a concert at American Airlines Arena, room was Small But clean (i would Say neat) elevators Small insuficients, price Great , beautiful bayview
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
LUZ
"Minimal but fun"
Hotel was nice. Room was very small, but comfortable. Not a lot of creature comforts (fridge, coffee pot etc.). Location and staff were awesome though. Would probably stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Bad Hotel, nice Location."
Small room. Will not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Not So Good"
Reserved 1 bed with king. Got 2 Queens. When I called the desk, they said the room we were is was actually larger than the King room. Upon checking out they said the king room was larger and up higher. the ac did not work, muggy and hot. Elevators took, and i mean this, 20 minutes. We waited 20 minutes on the 8th floor waiting to take ourbags and check out, we were supposed to whead to the crukse ship docks by 1030. We finaly leftat 1130. so, in short, find another hotel. Itmay be a bit farther away from the port, but it might be worth it.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"One night stay in Miami."
The Hotel is OK for a one night stay in Miami. But, don't expect much from the Expedia VIP +. This Hotel doesn't do much for the Expedia VIP + members. This is my 3rd stay and I'm still not impress with anything that Expedia VIP + members are supposed to get. Be prepared to pay also a $12 Hotel fee (which I'm not sure why, but they do charge it) and the $30 for the Valet parking.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Very small but great location"
I just stay for a night. The rooms are very small but the bed is confortable. Room has no amenities. Its ok for the price.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Rolando
"Great Deal for Fancy Hotel!"
The Hotel is Beautiful. The Lobby, Tavern & Room were immaculate & totally updated. Of course there was a surprise $12 fee for wifi & 2 bottled waters but they do give you coupons for 2 small cocktails & 15% off @ the fantastic tavern inside the hotel. The Happy Hour is amazing with half off of great appetizers & craft beers! The rooms were small, especially the closet-sized bathroom but great for the price. $4 Uber ride to most of the clubs and shopping across the street. Park in a nearby lot for $8 a day and avoid the ridiculous $40 a night charged by the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2015
Timothy
"This problems could be fixed"
My complaints will be: 1. For a beautiful hotel like yours, would be nice to have coffee machine working 24/7 2. The room #915 has the small of the urine all the time coming from another rooms. Bad ventilation. 3. There is no exhaust fan in the bathroom.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Yelena
"Couple getaway"
Hotel is very nice I would stay again. The valet was very slow only had 1 runner. The rooms clean hotel staff was pleasant. Very close to bayside entertainment.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Tierra
"the only good thing for this hotel is location"
no drawers!! room was clean but very small. thought I was in Paris, this is how small the room was! the only thing going for the hotel was location. They charge a recreation fee of 12$ a day for things most hotels give for free. Wi Fi, news paper (which we never got), a "complementary" drink; not at the bar...but watered down small cup in the lobby for which you have to get a ticket from the front desk. NO drawers...had to place my undergarments by the safety box. Not again for me, thank you.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Miami getaway for a week"
Excellent service and location downtown close to brickell and everything. Only downside was the room was a little small nowhere to put luggage for 2 people at the end of the bed.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015
Rob
"Could be better- but the price is great"
Was OK for the price, rooms are tight and don't have drawers. Neighbourhood is kind of seedy at night- bums, addicts, and the like....the bar gastro pub at the hotel is excellent!
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Carlos
"Good location, Eurostyle compactness"
Pic makes this hotel look better than it is. Outside of location, not that much reason to stay here, but location to center and great eateries and kick back places are a huge plus. Nickel in dimers with "resort" fee. There is nothing about this place that should be confused with resort.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
Ricky
"Miami Getaway"
The hotel location is awesome. The service was excellent. The only drawback was the elevators. Sometimes it takes 15 to get on the elevator. They only have two elevators for the entire hotel.
4 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"yve hotel experience"
-the hotel has no pool -the elevator is so small and took so long before you can go to your room it's always packed in the elevator -the room is too small - the bathroom is too small
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
G
Nice place to stay
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Dante
Excellent in everyway, incredible view of the bay, clean and modern room, ammenities not over priced, happy hour at the restaurant is very nice too, great experience overall, will definitely come back.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Hector
"Be very careful"
This was the worst! I left in a hurry and called back for my clothes that was left in the closet and they said, that they did not find it. I know for a fact that it was left there. They did not have the courtesy of returning my calls, and only an email saying that "it had never happened to them". Well it did with me. Be careful, someone is stilling there and management does not do anything about it.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Mercedes
"Clean hotel, nice staff, but won't stay again."
Hotel was nice but room was insanely small. Everything about the hotel was very small. Elevator can only fit about 5 people. Room bathroom reminded me of a cruise ship or an airplane bathroom you could hardly turn around. The staff was nice and helpful but def won't be staying there again just because of how small the rooms are for the price you pay
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
Josh
"Long Waite"
Service was good velvet service not good trying to get your car wasnt easy & $30,00 a night waste of money . Wouldn't go back
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Dominick
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It's located in downtown Miami, not to far from the Port of Miami. The only proble we had was with the elevators after a certain time of day/night.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Beautiful Hotel and helpful staff. Only thing I would say is that the bathrooms are quite small. Very nice, but small. Otherwise, this was one of the best kept hotels I have been in, in a while.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Craig
"Nice looking not as comfortable"
David and Carlos were great. Good recommendations and very helpful to us. The front desk staff seemed unable/willing to do anything much but check us in or out. The room we received was very pretty but felt like a cement cell. The only window was up super high and was a view of a wall. Almost no natural light. To move around the room my husband had to move out of the way. All the doors slammed shut and you can hear every door slam on your floor. We had a bright night light thanks to the light coming in from around the main door. All in all the room was clean just compact and not what we expected.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Perfect for Pre and Post Cruisers"
Great location! Check-in and check-out were both stress-free. Accommodative staff. Perfect place for travelers headed to Miami Port!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Cynthia
It was great loved it!
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Hotel.com not the good ones"
Got to the hotel early back from a cruise (around 10:00am)we realized that the room wouldn't be ready this early and it wasn't, but no problem there. The problem is that we had to wait until 3:30pm to get a room while other guest came two and three hours later and got checked right into their room. When asked how come we couldn't get one of the rooms already cleaned I was told that they only have two rooms that are used for what we paid. The room that I got was a cracker box, I will never go back to this hotel and if hotel.com sends me to another place like this I will never use them again either.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Standford
The location was great and the concierge was the best. The only thing I disliked was how small the bathroom was and also when we Went in the bathroom they had dirty towels still in the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Nothing but the best!"
My stay was AMAZING! My husband and I checked into our room and the air conditioner was leaking. Water got into my luggage and a few things were a wet. We called the front desk and requested it be fixed. We expected at least dinner for the inconvenience. To our surprise, as we were on hold with the front desk, the manager was knocking at our door. He apologized and insisted on upgrading our room. We moved to a beautiful spacious room, he then gave us a complementary meal. We were very impressed but the service at the restaurant just pushed it over the top! The customer service was AMAZING! The waiter and staff provided the BEST service I have received in a long time. They very tentative and courteous. The waiter introduced the Chief and even he was very nice and displayed the best service. To top off this great stay, the bell hop also was very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we got off to the airport with ease. This hotel was the best I've seen and will definitely see me again
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
simona
"Cozy Experience"
I enjoyed my stay was there at YVE for a Concert at American Airlines Arena. Room was very clean and confortable. YVE is very well kept. Plesant Experience.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2015
Alfreda
Awful a/c was not working on the room complain every day !! For 7 days and nothing . Also got to the hotel and first room that was given to us was already taken , thank God the people were not in the room .
4 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2015
Hector
This is my second time, this time wasn't good my room smell like smoke and this hotel don't allow smoking when we got to our room they sent someone immediately and they sprayed the room to get rid of the smell but my last night we ordered food and the front desk person wasn't too pleasant
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
relaxation
"Not for extended stays"
This was a one night stay before a cruise. The room was very clean however it was very small. There was minimal walking room and the window was small and started at my eye level. I needed to stand on the bed to see out of the window. I'm glad this only one night. Had I'd stay in Miami any longer, I'd be very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2015
"I'd stay here again"
Room was very nice and comfy if your staying in the downtown area. Bayside shopping mall directly across the street
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Justin
"Nice hotel after all"
Very nice hotel everything is perfect: location, elegance, comfort, service. Just 2 things I didn't like at all: elevators very slow (just 2 for the entire hotel!) andiamo valet parking (no other choice) for a funny price of 40$+tax a day (this one can be affordable considering that you park the car in the city center)
3 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Isabella
"Perfect service"
All staffs were very nice and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable as well. I would stay at this hotel again when I come to miami next.
3 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
Mayu
"Service unimpressive"
Front desk day supervisor was rude. Our first room was tiny, dark, cramped, and offered no view - just the dark courtyard space between buildings and when our bathroom flooded after showering, he offered no change. The overnight staff was a lot more accommodating. The day supervisor could use lessons in customer service and how to treat all guests equally. Called the front desk for 30 minutes on my final day, but no one answered. Finally went down to ask them my question and there was no line to keep them busy. Was glad to leave.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Happy"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel! It was clean, and super close to the beach! The Heat stadium and the Bayside its literally walking distance from the hotel. The only thing, was that it only has 2 elevators and at the moment of check out its alot of waiting!! And no swiming pool! But i guess, you dont need the pool when you have the beach.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
zai
Valet parking convenient but expensive. Street parking very expensive and difficult to find.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Lovely!"
I could walk anywhere and enjoy the day and night time. The restaurants , the beach and bayside. The rooms and the hotel were very modern and very good atmosphere. The hotel staff and the valet parking employees were friendly and nice.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Carla
Had a great experience. Location was just right for the cruise. Can't wait to return.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Danny
Small, hard beds, A/C is very loud and doesn't work well, bathroom is teeny tiny.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Small and uncomfortable"
The hotel staff is excellent but the room was small, beds were hard, and the bathroom was so compact there wasn't even room for a handle to flush the toilet. They had to put it on the top of the tank. Clean room but would not recommend for comfort.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Small and overpriced"
The room and bathroom are very small, had to get dressed in the tub. The fitness center is small too. The hotel and breakfast are also overpriced, the beds was comfortable. Great location
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015