All hotels in Kenner, Louisiana, United States of America
2610 Williams Blvd, Kenner, LA, 70062, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Spring Break"
Great service and clean rooms!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Latoya
"Close to I-10, dining, and shopping."
Extremely clean, with pleasant staff. No complaints whatsoever. The only thing that could possibly be a negative is the elevator was a bit small. We went to bar thats in the lobby and had great drinks and food. Lovely hotel, would definitely book again!
Raven W.
"staff was awsome,good food and great swimming area"
very nice clean,has everything u need in the area shopping,food,casino not to for up the road,woul highly recomend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
vince
"Expected way more for the price."
For the price, they could of did way better. Room was small. Sink had the slowest drain to it. The elevators where extremely small. First walked into the room, there was brown sticky stuff on the floor. Parking lot was just horrible. Had to park way in the back of the building and walk a while to get to the hotel. Which is dangerous at night. Would be better if they had guest entry in the back also. The staff was great though. Very friendly. I personally wouldn't stay here again. I give it two and a half stars.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Christopher
"first timef"
Room was clean, beds were comfortable, staff were personable and efficient and bathroom was clean. The air conditioner did a good job of keeping the room comfortable at night and early morning but failed in the afternoon. The vent did not work properly in the bathroom. The bathroom fogged up when you took a shower.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great stay for the price."
The hotel was near the highway, easy to find. We drove into the city every day, only 8-10 miles. Everyone there was friendly.
5 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Kathleen
"Nice hotel conveniently located"
Stay was great! Convenient to airport and dwntwn area. Quiet/peaceful. Continental breakfast was a plus!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"4.0"
It was better than I expected nice comfy beds
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Letha
"Nice hotel."
The hotel was really clean good complimentary breakfast and it smell good everything you needed in the room
Jose
"Great location to the airport"
While our stay wasn't the worst, it wasn't the best either. A few things that should DEFINITELY be in each room: 1 - bathroom fan/vent, 2: frig and/or microwave, 3 - one add'l small table. Also, there was an odor that came from either the bathroom or the carpet that met you as soon as we entered the room. With these additions/upgrades/changes, I would stay there again.
Cman
"Convenient hotel near everything."
I enjoyed everything about my stay here. The staff were very friendly and got me accomodated in a very quick manner. The room was very clean. Amenities that I expected to have were all included. Just wish there was a microwave and refridgerator included in the rooms though. In all, I had a very pleasant time and stay at this hotel.
Trey
"Really dirty hotel"
This hotel is so dirty, like filthy the bathrooms are the worst I doubt very much if they clean. Didn't enjoy my stay at all will never use it again
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Dorothy
We left the hotel around 10:00 and we return at 6:00 and the rooms was not done, so we have to leave the hotel again!!! I think that's unacceptable!!!'
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Mariella
"Hope to find again"
Over charged
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"Questionable"
Have stayed in cleaner hotels
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Charles E
"best stay ever"
My stay was amazing
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
desmond
"Great value and near airport"
Stayed for a conference and this hotel was a great value! Never heard the airplanes once during my stay.
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Jeffrey
"hotel nice room we had not so good"
The hotel is nice but our rooms HVAC was extremely noisy. The toilet ran think it has a leak. The shower was low pressure. We didn't sleep very well with all that noise. Room 214 not so great.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Not Pleased"
noisy,no security monitoring the hallways, we had some very rude & loud neighbors, the room had dust in the ceiling, air conditioner/heater noisy all night long.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Sean
"Ok but could be better"
The beds were comfortable and I loved the Television and layout of hotel inside, but rooms can use a little upgrading and the bathroom still had hair in tub and a little dirt on floor, but it was an okay stay overall.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Great place"
Nothing negative about this place except breakfast was a little less than expected. Comfy bed, quiet, roomy and great pillows.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Timothy
"Airport hotel with no soundproofing"
Room was fines, but with minimal sound proofing - not ok for an airport hotel... we awoke to the roar of planes taking off at 6:00AM.
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
richard
"Convenient to the Airport"
It's best quality is that it is close to the airport.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
"Good stay"
The service was outstanding! The front desk clerks were extremely polite. The guests were friendly and everyone went to enjoy Mardi Gras. The continental breakfast was very basic. Adding some sausage would make it more desirable. The bathtub was very slow to drain. The restaurant had great hot wings. The experience overall was great!! My sister thinks the building needed fresh paint outside.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Seletta
"A wonderful comfortable weekend!"
It was wonderful and very comfortable. I would stay there again and I would also recommend the hotel to others!!!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Deandrae
"Very convenient place to stay near airport."
Clean rooms, friendly staff and free parking while flying out of New Orleans.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Hotel should cost about $50/night"
For the price we paid this hotel is LACKING. The staff was friendly & accommodating enough, but the rooms are expensive for what you get. The property looks nice on the outside and in lobby. The location is adequate. However, the rooms smell of cigarrette smoke although they're supposed to be NON SMOKING, and the rooms are not very clean. The bathrooms had soap scum build up and the drains in both the shower & sink were clogged. The towels are thin. The beds were comfortable enough. This room shouldn't have cost $110/night....more like $50/night is appropriate. Had I known I'd get this low quality I would have stayed at a Motel 6 for the same quality & much cheaper.
Raquel
No water from bathroom sink faucet and the bathroom was not cleaned. There was hair everywhere. House keeper was sent in to clean it again. Still was hair on the toilet and vanity. There was dried tooth paste on the top of the toilet. I asked for a supervisor to be sent up to my room and instead they decided to have me move to another room. The second room was okay. I would not recommend staying here.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"airport stay"
Average Hotel near airport
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Nice, clean. Continental breakfast was great. Lady working it kept everything filled and clean. Restaurant staff great!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Conveniently located by Veterans at Williams"
We had run out of toilet paper and asked the front desk for a roll of toilet paper. The front desk person checked her stock behind the desk and she was out. She said she would have the maid bring us some toilet paper. I don't think she understood that we were completely out. Twenty minutes later and we still had not toilet paper. I had to find the maid myself and ask for two rolls of toilet paper and Kleenex (see above that we were out of toilet paper.) The bananas provided with the complimentary breakfast were old and brown.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Byron
"Quick trip for family"
Overall, very nice...no complaints.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Clifford
"Airport LaQuinta Inn and Suites New Orleans"
The room was fine and a good value. It was clean, comfortable, and the neighborhood seemed fine. It was not luxurious, but we don't need luxurious.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Convenient to airport"
Needed a place to stay near the airport for an international flight. Shuttle runs every 30 minutes and the room was clean. Will stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Darrell
The hotel is clean and the beds are really comfortable. The restaurant is an added bonus.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Angel
It was very comfortable. I stayed after a long flight because I didn't feel like driving home and I slept like a rock.
jazchi
"Perfect"
Awesome! Very clean! Very pretty! Nicely remodeled Nice staff
annie
"Stayed one night after our cruise"
We stayed one day after our cruise. We arrived at the hotel earlier. Although the room was not available they held our bags. There is a Walmart near by that we visited to pass the time. There is a great little donut and coffee shop behind the hotel that we stopped at. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There is a free shuttle to the airport. Make sure to sign up. We told the staff verbally the night before and the next morning were told that we were not on the list. The shuttle driver made it happen, though and we made it to the airport.
Sandy
"My Stay at La Quinta"
I stay here once a month and the room is always clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Nicolas
"nice hotel for the price"
very nice comfortable stay....stayed for a 3 day weekend with my husband and it was bery quiet and comfortable
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Close to the airport"
We had four rooms and was pleased they let us have an early check in since we got in early. Three of the four rooms were perfect but the 4th one was not cleaned or made up. We let the front desk know and told them to let us know when it was done. We then went to eat and came back about an hour and a half later and not only was it not done yet, but there was a man in there who I'm guessing was suppose to be fixing something. So, we went back to the front desk and told them what was going on and just asked for a different room. Over all, our stay was good. The beds were much smaller than I expected but they were comfortable for two small people, but if you are a little larger, not quite so much. The shuttle service was excellent.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"good for a short stay"
We were waiting for a flight the next day out of new Orleans. The staff was very helpful. The wifi was slow and one of the computers in the business center wasn'the connected to a printer.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"security problem"
When we checked into our room and went to room 301 the door was open. I thought that they just opened it for us. We put our bags down then left for about 3 hours and when we got back the room smelled like smoke. We called front desk and they moved us to another room. Seems like employees use that room.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice hotel closed to the airport."
The staff were very nice. Breakfast was ok. The elevator to old and the carpet need to be clean and or new.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Would Stay Again"
This hotel was VERY NICE. The bathroom could have been cleaned better. Stayed here for a Saint's game and went on Bourbon the night before. The commute was not bad at all.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Great might come back
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Keenan
"A good deal for a quick stay"
I am a neat freak who runs a housekeeping service. I notice every little detail. Was the room neurotically clean? Nope. Was it as clean as I expect from any top rated hotel? Yes :-) The employees I encountered were kind, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and the dining room was clean and being maintained as people came and left. I arrived at 1:30AM and left at 10AM. I feel it was a good deal and met my needs including a good selection of breakfast food. I will choose this hotel again as I travel.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Christine
"beware if you are a non-smoker"
Which should apply to most people. Only had a smoker room and did not mention it at check in. Checked in at 11:30pm so did not have much of a choice making other arrangements. This was booked through Hotels.com and over the last couple of years and many reservations this is a first. Very disappointing the manager only called back after three reminders. They did not make up for it. I would avoid unless you are a smoker and will not stay there again
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great hotel --"
Create hotal -about a 20-30 minute highway ride to French quarter. Lots of places to eat close by.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good Stay"
My stay was actually fine. No big issues except that I had to get the commode unstopped but the staff responded quickly to that. However there was food left in the refrigerator from previous guests. Beds were comfortable.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014