All hotels in Kenner, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2610 Williams Blvd, Kenner, LA, 70062, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"My Stay"
Nice hotel but the AC unit was very loud at night and kept me up at times. Overall nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Kelvin
"Love New Orleans"
Not far from New Orleans plenty of food options!
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Donald
"It'll do"
This hotel is okay. My husband and I stayed the weekend to attend a wedding. Definitely not a romantic stay, but it got the job done. The bathroom had a gross stench to it. I dropped some water on the bathroom floor and used a white towel to wipe it up; the towel was turned black. Not good.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Same hotel different weekend, improve please!"
Bathroom problems again this week. Toilet seat about to fall off, but maintenance did come and fix it. This shower same as last weekend faucets operate backwards. Staff not friendly as last weekend.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Harold
We were there for 2 nights and housekeeping did not clean our room instead they left our clean towels outside the door in a plastic laundry bag. I personally went to the front desk and requested that room be cleaned after I left room for my outing at 11:30 a.m and when I returned that evening around 6 p.m room was not cleaned. Another issue was the air conditioner unit in the room was a little bit loud.
2 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
Excellent hotel to stay at especially for the price! Staff was very professional and courteous and provided all I needed. Room was exceptionally clean, smelled good and had up to date furniture! The king size bed was huge and very comfortable! Will be staying again soon!
5 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Ivo Shows
"Enjoyable stay"
The hotel was very close to everything, clean ,friendly
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
alan
"Nice commuter hotel"
My room was very nice and the amenities were great. However, the AC unit rattled whenever it was on and I had to turn it off to sleep, which resulted in a stuffy and hot night. The convenience to the New Orleans airport and the breakfast in the morning was great. The driver who took me to the airport was great.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Traveler
"Nice hotel with plenty of nearby restaurants"
The room was small with a kingsize bed and a nice flat screen Samsung tv and was very cozy.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Keith
"overall not too bad"
It was good the only thing that took away from it was parking at night it filled up and you could not find a place to park I had to park across the street in another business.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"The room was fair."
The room was basic. The refrigerator made annoying intermittent noise. The bathroom wasn't in great shape, The shower couldn't be completely shut off and had a continuous drip which I muffled with some towels. When I arrived, there was a dead fly on the floor of the bathroom and a small puddle of water near the toilet, so it looked as if it hadn't been adequately cleaned.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
A
"Awesome"
It was exclusive location, the staff was friendly and so helpful
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2014
"Very good stay"
Great friendly staff. The room and bathroom was very clean. The complimentary breakfast was a very nice surprise. The waffle the maker was a winner. The location was within 15 mind of the French quarter
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Beware of using third party website"
I used a website that wasn't La Quinta's own website to reserve a room at this hotel. When I arrived at the hotel at about 12 midnight, the front desk told me that they had no rooms even though I had a reservation through a third party website. The front desk told me that I shouldn't use a third party website to reserve a room. The front desk told me that I should use La Quinta's own website to reserve a room. I ended up having to scramble to find a different hotel in the area that had a vacancy. Please note that I've mentioned no specific rates. There are also no personal insults or profanity in this review. I've provided no personal details. I've also included no website addresses or phone numbers in this review.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
David T
"Awesome!"
I stayed for three days and the service was amazing. The check in lady was nice, the room was wonderful. We had a view of the pool and surrounding area and the sun coming up was gorgeous. The breakfast was amazing. They had make-it-yourself waffles and that was great. Overall stay was completely worth it.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Paula
I had a very nice stay at the hotel, the staff was very accommodating and I loved the breakfast in the morning. The room was clean and comfortable I would definitely recommend to a friend. My experience at the airport was just as professional, I had a situation where the car rental was way on the other side of town and the MSY airport team at enterprise took care of me without incident. They were very professional. Thank you all
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"nice"
The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and most helpful. The breakfast bar was quite nice. Even the guests were pleasant.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Bonita
"Hotel was fine but service not so good"
stayed close to the airport for very early flight. I checked in an asked for a cab to the airport,, but was never told there was a shuttle. The next morning as I was loading in the cab the clerk said the shuttle would have taken me and I did not need a cab. Would it have killed the lady at t\he desk to mention that? The hotel was fine and there are several decent Mexican restaurants in the area. The rooms were generally clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very limited, but the coffee was OK. At check out the computer system was down and the clerk promised to send a bill as soon as it was working, and as promised within an hour I had a bill in my email.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
jbeagle99
"late check in but no discount"
not very professional at front desk.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
rob
"overnight stay"
We were very pleased with our stay. We had gone to New Orleans to pick up our daughter at the airport.The hotel staff,especially Jackie went out of their way to help us get to the airport and back on the shuttle.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Johnna
It was a nice hotel. The decor was great. The only issue I had was that the sink in the room was broken and they were unable to fix it. They offered to switch our room but it was after midnight and we were already in bed so we decided to keep the room. We were only there for the one night. Other than that it was a nice place to stay that was affordable and close to the air port.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Nikki
"Close to Airport and great shuttle service"
We had a good stay. We were picked up from airport, room was reasonably clean. Shuttle service was available to take us anywhere in a couple of miles, so it took us to a restaurant that they recommended and end up been the best we tried in all our stay in NOLA, Harbor Seafood and Oysters Bar, a couple of blocks from that restaurant is a Café Du monde, so it was all perfect.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Chiquitico
"weekend trip"
Staff very polite. Rooms clean. Breakfast was fair, had the usual free breakfast stuff there. Close to Airport.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Ok for one night"
The hotel was very close to the airport and they offer airport shuttle service which was great. Also, there are a few places to eat near by which was good. They also have a small restaurant in the lobby which is a good back up if you do not want to go out (I did not eat there so I do not know how the food was). My main complaint is that the bathroom was not very clean. When I called the front desk to request that housekeeping come and re-clean the bathroom, they told me that they had gone home for the day and there were no other options. For the price it's an ok place to stay for one night.
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2014
"Airport hotel"
I don't usually write reviews, but this place was pretty bad even for a last minute booking by the airport. The toilet leaked on to the floor during the night and the sink was stopped up. If we hadn't checked in so late or had noticed the problem earlier, we could have called the front desk and changed rooms. It was another disappointment when we had already had a trip full of delays in flights.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Kelli
"Good hotel if you are a smoker"
over all is what you would expect from la quinta, our room appeared clean but there was a really bad smell of cigarette smoke in the room(we requested a non-smoking room). My kids wanted to swim in the pool but we did not let them because the water was green/algae in color.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Stayed one & left for vacation"
Truck was still there 5 days later! Was glad of that! No more to say
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
great place to
It was nice and clean but, there were only 2 elevators and the were super small, there was a line every time I came downstairs to get back up, but the overall experience was nice
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Kee Burn
"close to airport"
Front desk staff always helpful. The rooms clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Easy Access and 5 Minutes from Airport"
Accomodations were above average and well worth the rate. Lots of Amenities including the Sports Bar....Lots of Airline and Business Employees use the Hotel...Swimming Pool had late morning and early evening closure...quite surprised for a resort pool.
5 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Overall Review"
Rooms were to small and I was by myself. I felt closed in. Overall the workers stayed on top of any issues and they were professional. The location was great everything you need is close or either 5 mins from the hotel.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Hotel stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites"
The staff,the hotel,was all great! It was clean and very beautiful,the landscaping was great.They also have a nice pool,gym,business center.I was surprised to see they even have a late night mini bar.I stayed 4 days,and it was a great experience.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Renata
Nice clean hotel. Out the way from the havoc of new orleans but close enough to be convenient to new orleans
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Vacation Heaven"
our first day was sort of hectic because we checked in late, but the manager made sure everything went smoothly after wards.p
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
C Ree
"Good, but should have a fridge."
Great room, nice location, adequate pool, at a decent price, but the rooms should have refridgerators and microwaves at this price point.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Dirty room! Shuttle left early, had to take cab."
The room was filthy. There were dirt and hair on the floor - it obviously had not been vacuumed, swept or mopped in a while. The tub had soap scum and there was what appeared to be snot on the shower wall. I used antibacterial wipes on the surfaces I had to touch, but I was disgusted! Saw other positive reviews, so I picked this hotel over others close to the airport. Bad decision. I also placed my name on the list for the 5:30 a.m. shuttle. I came down at 5:25, but it had already left. Had to pay for a cab to the airport.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Tiffany
"Horrible!"
Not a clean hotel I do not recommend. they didn't vacuum the room the bathroom was dirty. If you need anything you have to go down and get it yourself. Breakfast was horrible not a good selection at all. I do not recommend staying there for that price.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Short Business Trip"
The hotel was good and updated from the last time I stayed here. The room was clean but the bathroom still had hair on the tub and toilet.
5 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Birthday"
My stay was ok, but there was a dog that bark half the night.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Good nite slerp"
Room was nice and clean. Not a lot of residual noise from surrounding rooms. Slept well but got a surprise when I went to shower. Cold water knob wouldn't turn ( and I am pretty strong). Had to fill the tub and wait for it to cool down a bit. Loved the rain!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Close to airport"
Hotel was ok. Staff were nice. The room hadn't been cleaned well. Carpet was dirty and furniture was dusty.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"nice bunch of people"
the hotel is on the main drag and there are plenty of places to walk to go eat or to shop. The people are very nice and the pool was clean and just the right temperature. They have a shuttle to the airport that is prompt. The breakfast is decent and it is a good value.it is not far from: Johnny trautts which is a decent restaurant that offers all you can eat catfish on Wednesday and Sunday for $9.99 SuperValu
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Overall comfortable"
Air conditioner didn't work very good, but overall the rooms were clean. I would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Lishab
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Good location and convenient to downtown New Orleans.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Brenda
Clean room, good service, good continental breakfast
3 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Convenient hotel"
Very close to the airport, great location. There was a school group when we were staying there who were rather loud. But other than that it's a great hotel overall for the money. The room was clean and well kept. We had a microwave and refridgerator in our room which was an added plus. The breakfast was just ok. I've had better hotel breakfast before. No hot entrees, just waffles, bagels etc. they could improve on that a little bit.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Santo
"Would recommend"
My husband and I stayed there one night to be close to the airport. We checked in late and left early, so I'm not sure about food, but coffee was great. We only spoke to front desk staff and they were very sweet and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean. Very convenient for those wanting to be near airport
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Spare Moment"
Check-in was a bit of a wait. They only had one person at the front. Carpeting was stained everywhere. The room had a noisy A/C unit, the bathroom sink was a bit small and they didn't have any soap dish to place the soap besides the counter. Other than that my stay was nice.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
internet access was almost none at moments
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Just an OK place close to airport"
Not a great area, except proximity to airport. Pillows like beach balls. Noisy hallways all night
Other trip May 23, 2014