All hotels in Uniondale, New York, United States of America
101 James Doolittle Blvd, Uniondale, NY, 11553, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Definitely recommend"
We had an excellent stay at long island Marriott. The hotel staff was friendly and courteous; they went out of their way to accommodate some special requests that we made. I will definitely stay at long island Marriott if I return to New York.
Response by Long Island Marriott
Our staff takes pride in working with our guests to accomodate any special needs or requests. I am so glad we were able to assist in making sure all of your requests were taken care of. We look forward to your next trip to New York!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Clever Meal
"weekend getaway!"
Wonderful stay from beginning to end. Staff was friendly and courteous!
Response by Long Island Marriott
Thank you for sharing how much you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff and location are what separate us from the rest. Enjoy the rest of the summer!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Bonboncito
"Great Escape"
Very very good...
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Alkema Jackson
"Not good"
The room wAs being service when we got to it. We had our key. So the front desk sent us to a room with workmen in it. They gave us a new room very small. Beds were uncomfortable. We has 4 ppl so I Had to get another room just so we could try to sleep. The game room was lame. The pool was dirty. I would not take children there. Or will I ever stAy there again. Very pricy fornothing
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Convenient location"
The experience was satisfactory, the staff was nice and friendly and the hotel was very clean . I rated my experience with the hotel satisfactory due to the fact that the mattress was too soft and as a result, getting a good night sleep was very hard. However, the location of the hotel was very convenient and I was able to get to the places I needed in short period of times. I will definitely there again in the future!
Response by Long Island Marriott
Emilio, we appreciate that you have shared the experience of your stay at the Long Island Marriott, and certainly look forward to your next stay! I'm sorry that the bed was a litltle too soft for your liking, please let us know on your next trip how we can make your stay more comfortable. Our friendly staff and great central location are what keep our guests coming back!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Emilio
"Convenient to tournament but not luxury at all"
We had to stay for my son's lax tournament and it was close by but the hotel was very tired looking and understaffed. The Champions pub was underwhelming, slow service, average food, dirty tables and glassware. There was a lot going on right outside the hotel (the Nassau Coliseum was in the back parking lot) so that added to the busy-ness. I noticed a lot of airlines staff staying there as well, due to its close proximity to JFK. If it weren't for the convenience of the location I would not stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"$300 stay and broken A/C"
Spent nearly three hundred for a night and the room A/C was not working, in the hall way as well. Extra chair in the room was dirty. Nice to see security asking for room keys after midnight to use the elevators. No one at the pool to hand out ping pong paddles for the game tables.
Response by Long Island Marriott
Thank you for your review. Please accept the hotel's apologies that your stay was not up to Marriott standards. We take all feedback very seriously as we do our guests safety & security as you mentioned. I am not sure if you reported any of the issues you experienced during your stay, but please never hesitate to let us know if there is something we need to address while you are here so we can work to correct the issue to ensure your stay is comfortable. Thank you, Catherine M
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Good Location"
Alle went well, but we did not get the room we booked. According to the web site we were supposed to get a mini-suite, but what we got was not a suite. Concierge & facilities not available on weekends. Disapponting.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"Close to Hofstra University"
Rooms (2 double beds) were on the small side but beds were super comfy & lush! Used the hot tub at night to relax, very nice. Staff was incredibly helpful. Complimentary flavored waters or water bottles to go. Went for my daughters college graduation, close enough to campus I could have walked. Lots of great nearby restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
C.Smith
"Hard to be better"
I wanted a hotel near the Nassau Coliseum, and boy did I luck out with this one: you can even walk to the venue. I was glad to see a familiar franchise. The overnight price was a little more than I usually pay, but I had a good reason in my mind for doing it that way. Great breakfast in the morning, menu and buffet, and I was satisfied for the rest of the day, actually reducing my food budget significantly! The place was hopping but I never heard a peep all night in the hallway. The best part: my favorite artists at the venue that night were staying there and I got to meet them in the lobby and do the groupie thing. Awesome!
Response by Long Island Marriott
Thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to accomodate our guests needs, and are delighted we met your expectations from proximity to venue to breakfast and restful sleep. We look froward to seeing you again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Beverly
"Horrible Security Guard! Warning!"
I was completely dissatisfied with the service at the Long Island Mariott. I was there for a formal for my college, and my friends and I decided to get rooms after. Soon enough, a security guard came to my door. When I opened the door he came right in without being invited saying he was there to evict us. I asked why, and he said he received a noise complaint. He tried to evict us without so much as a warning. He then continued to chastise us saying that business people stay here, and to basically take the trash outside. I asked if I could see his supervisor, and he said that he was the supervisor. This was a blatant lie because when I confronted the manager about the situation, she apologized for his behavior, and said that she would handle it...so he was clearly not the one in charge. Not only did this man burst into a room that I paid a nice sum of money for, and made the implication that we were trashy college kids, but he also lied to me. The manager was nice enough to handle the situation, but I felt severe anxiety for the rest of the night and could not sleep for fear that he would burst in again. It just made me very upset that this older security guard thought that he could bully a college kid out of a room that I paid for. I understand that we were probably a little loud, but just a warning (i.e. a phone call) would have been sufficient. I did not appreciate his degrading speech or his attitude in general. I would warn others to use caution while stayi
Response by Long Island Marriott
Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We regret that you experienced an issue with our security officer and sincerely apologize on behalf of the hotel. The Manager on duty has spoken with the security officer on ways he could have better handled the situation. Please know we take these reviews very seriously and are always striving to improve our product and service. Thank you, Catherine MacDonald Executive Assistant
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Very Good Value."
Stayed two nights. I really liked the staff. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Bed was comfortable, although I prefer when hotels use king size pillows on king beds, instead of standard size pillows on king beds. I had king executive room, which was probably a waste of money and should have gotten the standard king room. It was bigger, but there wasn't more furniture to fill it. Not to mention the tv was too small relative to the distance from the chairs and bed. I ended watching movies on my laptop in bed instead. Fridge in room, but no coffee maker or microwave. I also liked the toiletries ... they had a fresh citrus smell to them.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Edward
Have stayed here a few times for islander games. Perfect location. Mattress usually is great - was not bad, but usually comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
S
"Near my destination."
It was fine and all of my needs were met.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Ms. Smith
"Better than reviews..."
Nice hotel, centrally located and convenient for activities in Nassau Co, very good conference facilities. Staff is responsive and attentive.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"A La Carte Hotel"
Nothing is included with the room. for $200 a night you get a clean place to sleep and tv. To rent a movie its $15.99 and for internet sevice for a night its $9.99. To me internet service is BASIC now a days and should always be included. Optimum WiFi in the area but they block it so watch out!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"L.I. Marriott"
Overall I was very pleased with my stay. The king size bed was very comfortable, the hotel staff was very friendly. My only complaints are that the ice machine was broken on the floor I stayed on, there was no cream or half and half for the $3.00 cup of coffee I bought in the lobby store, and I was woken up at 3 A.M. by a group of loud guests in the hallway.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Tony
"LI Marriott- Great choice"
Had a very nice stay. .No complaints whatsoever!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
joani
The Marriott is always a nice place to stay. Only caveat is that is advertises as having free wifi. We traveled with 2 small kids who both have tablets. was disappointed when there was a charge for wifi access starting at $9.95. In an age where the local coffee shops offer free wifi I have find it petty for a multi million dollar company to charge for it. I do begrudge them the fee for wired high speed but $9.95 for a kid to play angry birds. please
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Close to relatives."
Dinner buffet was good, but would have preferred a "serving" restaurant. Staff excellent and helpful, food plentiful and very good choices.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Clean Property"
Front Desk was lovely and personable, not robotic. Checked in early with no issue. Room very clean, housekeepers very busy on floor took time to stop and greet us. Room and public areas pristine. Coffee lady on Sunday morning very warm and personable.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"went for concert"
was nice, you pay for location to Nassau coliseum.other than that average hotel and did not even get a fridge in room
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2014
"Good customer service!"
The staff was very helpful and flexible. Good experience.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Laurie
"Very Friendly staff."
Great Time. The staff was very friendly and nice. Room was very clean.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the arena"
Overall great experience! I would recommend this hotel. Only issue we had was the room was very hot when we entered. They sent someone up and they suggested we open the windo. Cooled the place down.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Convenient location"
Nice hotel at a convenient location. The exit for this hotel is not busy as opposed to the other exits that have malls and very heavy traffic. Short walk to the Nassau Coliseum and very close to Hofstra University.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
"Very good hotel!"
It is not a first time we stayed in that hotel. No complains...
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
AB
"close to coliseum"
very nice hotel in a great location for coliseum events, you ought to give a free cup of coffee in the morning, your rates are really high for coffee, meal or a drink
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Clean efficient hotel"
The hotel was clean and efficient.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Short but enjoyable stay."
Room was clean and neat, restaurant food was good, concierge level and staff were exceptional. We had a short but enjoyable stay.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"nice hotel"
very nice hotel, expensive but nice
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Staff was very friendly"
Booking another business trip there!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Kristine
"Great Service."
The service was great and the accommodations were perfect. The hotel gym was a little small though.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"THE HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN, THE STAFF WAS NICE AND I"
THE HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN, THE STAFF WAS NICE AND I WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK. ALL AROUND NICE EXPERIENCE. CHAMPIOND BAR WAS NICE ALSO.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
MIKE
The hotel was freezing cold, no coffee in room, no full length mirror in room, dated decor...very disappointed.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Skuby's
"Marriott review"
Overall nice hotel but very stingy with thief basic services. Very disappointed that they would charge for wiFi in the rooms. Also a bit disappointed that they don't offer complimentary breakfast. Even the Best Western and Extended Stay offers breakfast and they're MUCH cheaper than the MARRIOTT!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Good stay!"
Stayed her to attend a concert at Nassau Coliseum.. goodness talk about convenient. The best place to stay if you are attending an even at the Coliseum. The room was very clean, staff was courteous. I did think for the rate of 1 night they would include breakfast in the morning.. and the bathroom amenities were bare ! But overall, it was definitely worth it and I'd definitely stay her again!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Minnie
"It was very close to muy destination."
The stay was good, but on the 3rd floor where my room was, it was kids running thorugh the hallways. Also, I could herar everything from the next room...it was very noisy, kids crying, etc.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Everything was great except the pillows were not comfortable for me
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Just what the doctor ordered !!!!!"
We love Jones beach, and Gilgo... but we live in Westchester, we were celebrating my husbands birthday , are it was a fantastic weekend weather wise,i thought why not stay in long island .this was 15 minutes away..great idea ..
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
dancer
"Very convenient, safe, and clean."
This hotel is extremely nice....I would've give a perfect score had there been more social venues other than Champion Sports Bar.....a nice wine bar, or lounge would have been very apropro. Champions I also found to be extremely expensive for drinks....the staff was amazing, but that didn't alleviate the shock of the prices. If given the opportunity, I would return, but do hope things would change.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Outstanding."
I never felt so comfortable away from home. I slept sound all night because the bed was awesome! All of the staff was so friendly and attentive. Whenever I visit long island I will be staying at the Marriot.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
caroline
little pricy
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Nice hotel very close to the beach"
Very pleasant stay. Only stayed one night. I did find the prices to eat a little expensive. For two people to eat and drink at the Bar the check was high.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Jacki
"Uniondale"
Nice and clean room
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Miguel
"Hotel needs updating and maintenance"
We stayed at the hotel for a recent lacrosse tournament. One of the two elevators in our wing was broken all weekend long, leaving long lines waiting to use the one operating elevator. Overall, the hotel seems undermaintained. Rooms and facilities are outdated.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
LAX Mom
"Close to my conference site"
The stay meets my need. The price is high. Hotel will be better if upgrade is keep up to date.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Very Happy !!!"
One of the best exiperences my wife and I have ever had at a hotel.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Very solid standard hotel"
Everything at the Marriott Uniondale was very easing. Rooms were very clean, beds extraordinarily comfortable and the staff was helpful and friendly. A very good choice for a standard hotel.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"enjoyed my stay"
the room was nice and clean bathroom set was nice the bed was very comfortable slept good extra bonus fireworks that can be seen from the window and room service was a breeze overall enjoyed my stay
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2013