All hotels in Agoura Hills, California, United States of America
30100 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA, 91301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Everything was pretty good. We didn't like that there wasn't a closer elevator to our room, but not that big of a deal. Also, I wish there were chairs in the laundry room. Again, not a big deal. We did like that it was further away from the hustle and bustle. Although next time we would allow ourselves more time to get to LAX because of the traffic. We didn't realize it was that bad. We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Bradley
The hotel is clean and comfortable. Recommended.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Shirley
Nice stay. We've been there before and it was as expected.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Family vacation"
Perfect choice
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Gabor
"A very good 4 star hotel"
This was my family's second trip to this Sheraton hotel in the last three years. We rented three rooms and thoroughly enjoyed the comfort and services the hotel offered. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely choose this Sheraton hotel again when traveling to the area and would recommend to a friend.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Allen
The bed was so comfortable... the temperature was also just right.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Everyone at the hotel was so friendly and helpful. The room was great, most comfortable bed I've slept in. I would go back and stay there anytime.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"great"
nice and clean
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
ellen
"Comfortable"
Just a couple of days to rest before headed up to S.F. Have stayed here before and it is a very nice hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Best pillows ever...."
Our expectations were met by the hotel and staff. We especially loved the pillows and are trying to find them available for purchase. If you could help us with that, we would greatly appreciate it.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Deborah
"Escape to this hotel"
Loved the atmosphere and the hotel it's self. Definitely a hotel that should be used to "get-way from it all"
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good stay"
The pillows were just to soft & I woke up with a soar neck. Also view from our room to the parking lot & an unkept hills side Is an eye soar. Good thing it was just 1 night stay to our destination
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Arturo
"Solid Four-Star Stay"
While there appeared to be both a wedding party and convention attendees sharing the hotel during our stay we didn't hear anything from our room. I think this a testament to the layout of the hotel as well as the sound dampening of the room. While the room was a bit on the small side for $160 a night, the beds were extremely comfortable and the towels seemed fairly new, as they were still soft and plush. The only minor complaint I could give would involve the plumbing as we occasionally heard some pipes in and around the bathroom walls rattling and squeaking. Again, this was the only complaint and it was very minor.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Matthew
"Lots of nice touches to make a pleasant stay!"
Great! The hotel was nice and had all the little amenities I needed including a shower "poofy" (sponge, loofah thingy) which I wish all hotels had and the staff friendly and helpful. Easy access to freeway and near stores, salons, restaurants. This is definitely a hotel for groups attending special events which I thought would be chaotic, but it is wells managed and kept. They have a wedding shuttle which I didn't use, but that's another nice amenity. I wish I had time to use the pool, it looked relaxing to swim and lounge in on a hot day. Parking got a little crowded over the weekend, but we could always find a spot. I had the Club access which is great, but too many kids and people in general crowded the lounge, so that would be my only negative. If they could restrict this to no kids and watch for people that "sneak" in, to avoid the crowding, then it would serve the purpose and exclusivity of a Club lounge. If this would be a bother to you, then I suggest going very early or eating out for breakfast. Make sure you tip all the great staff including housekeeping, they work hard!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Parthana
"Clean and Nice"
It was fine. A clean room, and pretty comfortable.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
Clean and good location. Food service needs help.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Harold
"Pet Friendly and comfortable!"
We stayed at this hotel before Sheraton took it over and it was okay. This time, we booked here because we were traveling with our dog and the Sheraton Agoura Hills is pet friendly. There was no deposit for the dog and we agreed to a few stipulations which were sensible, as in don't leave the dog alone in the room. The room was really clean and the bed was super comfortable. The dog found a corner that she liked and curled up. All in all, it was a great place to go with a pet and we will probably use the hotel again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
susan
Nice and comfortable
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Alenoosh
"The best Sheraton Ever!"
The staff is wonderful! This is by far the best Sheraton in Southern California. I have been here several times and have never been let down. I have been to other Sheratons and they just don't compare, I only stay at this Sheraton now.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Jose
"ok."
I have stayed at this hotel over the years and was surprised this time by the poor quality of the soap, shampoo and toilet paper. Also, there was no replenishing of the towels by the pool.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Good bed, but very pricey"
This is all so petty but when you are paying 170 dollars for a hotel room, these petty things seem important at the time. I didn't arrive until 9 pm. I was tired. Check in was easy. I arrived to the room and the TV wouldn't work. An engineer arrived quickly and discovered the plug had dislodged from the TV. Believe me!.. I looked hard to figure out the problem. Also.. for such a nice hotel, I was surprised how loud the A/C was. The Best Western I was at the night before had a quieter A/C. After about 10 minutes the grinding noise subsided and I was able to sleep. On a positive note.... the bed was fantastic.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Perri
"Nice, Does the Job."
Staff is very nice, hotel seems clean, etc. Only downfall, they shut down bar on Saturday night on my last two trips at 11:30pm sharp when at least 10-12 people were still engaging, which is a decent amount of people considering size of bar, etc. Many people come back from Canyon Club, maybe 12 or so and want to have a night cap, not rush to bar to catch last call and TV's turning off, etc.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Wilson
Fast check in, great room, comfortable & very clean. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Room smelled like a Vaccume cleaner canister-"
Nice hotel, friendly staff but the room smelled like a vaccume canister- harsh smell like dust in my nostrils
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice Stay"
A bit of a process signing in to wireless internet,; had to be connected to an IT service. It took about 25-30 minutes. Otherwise fantastic experience.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Under Construction"
Hot tub and pool closed. Small rooms. No food in club room.
"hotel close to the entertainment we were seeing."
room had just been upgraded. you could still smell the materials used.like carpet glue. room was nice size but walls very thin.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Amazing Experience highly recommend!!"
Wonderful service and great hotel location. Staff is always friendly and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality top notch service. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Nice location and attentive staff"
Would definitely stay here again. I was in town for Sean O'Brian 50 mile race. It was very close and convenient. Good cold fridge. Nice beds. What else do you need.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
cso
"nice stay"
it was nice
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Conrad
"If only it included breakfast and Internet"
Everything was perfect, EXCEPT: for the price, it would be nice to not have to head off to the lobby to check my email and look for various places at which to have breakfast. The hotel restaurant was good, but pricey. The parking lot filled up and made for a 5-minute walk to get to my car. Note that the water bottle in the room marked "complimentary"is only for the first bottle. A reasonable $1 for each subsequent bottle.
7 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Just traveling thru town"
We only needed a quick place to get some sleep while traveling thru the area. The Hotel was very well landscaped and clean in a beautiful setting off the freeway. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the staff was fantastic. My only concern was the handicapped parking was quite a distance from the front door. It was an uncomfortable struggle to walk on the slanted driveway for a fair distance as a disable person.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Terri
"Go prepared"
Last minute decision to stay and was disappointed because they didn't accommodate a lot of necessities that we needed. Phone charger contact lens case etc
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
Meg
"Very nice hotel..."
Good choice near Malibu; if you want more about the review you are going to get a lot of travelers tired of your rate reviews...
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Holiday night"
Very nice and comfy, great price conviently located
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
pamela
"Feedback on hotel stay."
7 nights based at the hotel. All very clean and tidy. Id suggest the hotel is a little dated with regards decor, however this did not impact our stay. The staff well all very pleasant and punctual.
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nearby competition provides more for the money"
It seems the Sheraton is resting on its historical laurels rather than looking to be more competitive in the local market. While the hotel offers a wide range of conveniences, they all come at a price higher than the competition. Hotel staff are exceptional, but exceptional service is essential to be competitive and my experiences with other nearby lodgings DO NOT put the Sheraton above the competition. Rooms are nice and comfortable, but not exceptional, and microwaves are not provided for guests who prefer/require in-room warm food preparation. Handicapped parking is located a great distance from the front entrance, which for most handicapped guests is a great inconvenience. While the hotel provides a great number of parking spaces very near the front entrance, none of the spaces if reserved for handicapped guests. Having to walk nearly 100 yards from the handicapped parking spaces to the front entrance, including walking up a long ramp is certainly not convenient. It seems this hotel provides more attention to guests with pets than to the needs of the disabled.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
JOE
Everything was excellent. Only issue was a problem with our toilet. We stayed on the club level and the breakfast was fantastic but the evening snack was lame. Need to amp that up for the extra price we paid per day for the club room.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Strandard good hotel"
Nice decor in room. Decent hotel.
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
Kameel
Good
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Madhukar
"Comfortable and clean"
Comfortable and clean though the bathroom was a little drab for such a nice hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Best Ever."
It was wonderful!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Carlos
"Very very nice, but its pet friendly."
This is a really nice hotel with lovely rooms and views. But I would not stay there again because it is pet friendly and my allergies acted up. I was shocked that such a nice place would allow animals to smell it up, but they do. Oh, they will tell you that they don't put pets on certain floors, but once they are in the building, its a pet hotel. I guess the rights of pet owners to their emotional comfort trumps the rights of allergy sufferers. Enjoy the stains. No more Sheratons for me.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2014
stephen
"X"
Great staff - top service
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
"one night for one"
Lobby and staff gave a good impression at check-in, but arriving at the room, I had a few misgivings. The hallway was long and there was a bunch of equipment stored at one end. My room had a single king bed. The room and bathroom were very clean, however the drapes and decor included a bold-striped theme that reminded one of a circus instead of a restful place. When I went to bed, I realized that the bed was elevated- it was awkward to climb into and had a huge mirror on one side. Hmmmm....I should have picked up on the clerk asking me if I was by myself and asked for some other room. There appeared to be little activity in the place for a Friday night, until a group came through around midnight talking loudly which I could hear through the door and so woke up. Next time, I would ask staff for a room for a single person needing rest for a conference. The hotel is situated on a hillside close to the freeway, so is easy to access, but not impacted by freeway noise.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Rainhiker
Nice hotel, great location. A tad dated, but not too bad. Pool area looked nice, but too cold to use this time of year.
Mitch
"Pleasant suprise"
Just need a room for the night. Didn't get to use the facilities, but the bar/restaurant/pool would have been something I would have enjoyed if I was there longer.
"The beds and pillows are so comfortable."
Best price for Waves Weekend at Pepperdine
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Value & convenience"
One stayed one night for a quick trip to visit our son at CLU. We love the location & the value of the Sheraton.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Did using Hotel gave us a less desirable room?"
Stayed at this hotel frequently in the past through direct booking. In the past we were able to get free Wifi; but not so this time as we booked through Hotel. Also, this time we got a room with a view of a wall!! so no natural sunlight. Also, the carpet was dirty.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014