All hotels in Agoura Hills, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here30100 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA, 91301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Great room and staff was awesome!!!"
Great place and staff was even better!!!
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Good hotel but don't waste time on club floor."
Short stay. Arrived in the evening and hotel was very busy and a bit chaotic. The club lounge was very underwhelming, hot, dingy and sparse of snacks and drinks. Not the best
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"nice hotel ; nice drive down to the coast"
great hotel for a family reunion and for a graduation in Pepperdine university
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Petra
"No free internet - really?"
The hotel was nice enough, though a little out of the way. We found the beds comfortable. The staff was nice. Just felt they were being cheap by not providing free internet in the room.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Cin
"Quiet stop near Reagan Library"
Great bed Club is worth it Quiet stop off Ventura Hwy
omaha Doc
"Good business hotel near Westlake Village"
Nothing much to write about.....it is a reliable brand. Beds are great!!! Everything else was normal...(from a business traveller point of view.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Quick quality trip"
Reasonable price compared to LA proper and nice area. Hotel good condition and staff helpful with my tequests
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nothing less than amazing"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean, neat, and fresh. I paid more at roach motels in venice beach. 5 stars overall. You wont be disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
Gabriel
"Good clean fun"
Friendly staff, but key pass expired overnight and wasn't able to access Club breakfast or room next morning. Family ate at restaurant and was credited for meal. Upon checkout someone tacked on "corn nuts" charge to room, which we disputed and it was resolved. Minor problems...
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice resort hotel on golf course"
From our brief overnight stay, this was a really nice resort hotel with a golf course in it's back yard. Everything was as expected from a superior resort.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Rusty
"great hotel"
I will be back to this hotel. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
candace
"Quiet and beutiful!"
Beutiful location up in the hills! Good service and nice rooms. two very good restaurants in Walking distance. Great Place for relaxing in the sun by the pool (far from any beach). Greetings from Sweden :) /Fredrik J
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Fredrik
"Good nights sleep."
The hotel was clean and looked nice throughout. The fitness center was nice, clean, and had a good selection of new weights and cardio equipment. The décor inside the room was average but the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. I forgot my suit in the room closet at check out; when I contacted the hotel they had placed it in the lost and found and arranged for me to pick it up. Overall it was a nice hotel and I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Anthony
"great employees make for a great hotel"
the staff are professional personal personable and work very hardfor the guests. It's as if we're all the v IP's. accommodating,helpful caring.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Christopher
"Not a great experience!"
I booked this trip to go to universal studio, and the hotel staff told me that to travel there would take me 1.5hrs.. universal is 27 miles away. When I drove early am with my 10 year old , I was there n 20 mins. I ended up changing my reservation previous night as I didnt want to drive so much. But drive wasnt that bad. I think hotel staff should say depending on traffic and not scare guest. But the hotel is more suited so business individuals than families.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Amazing!"
I stay at hotels a lot and because I don't have a lot of money I usually don't stay at high end hotels... As soon as I walked in it smelt clean Looks clean front desk was very very proper. I walked the hallways to my room and the employees were welcoming most to say hi most of them asked if we needed anything even the room cleaners say high and asked if wee needed anything. The 5th floor club house was a lil far I'm only sad cuz I had surgery done on my foot so walking was a lil much but it he breakfast was fantastic like home! I'm also moving out in that area and the employees showed there personality and made me think how great Agoura Hills will be. Thanks for an amazing hotel experiance!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Melinda
"Nice and clean hotel centrally located."
We had a great room very comfortable beds and it was quiet. Free breakfasts were a treat. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
ReNee
"The hotel is probably one of the best kept secrets"
The hotel offers a nice relaxing atmosphere for reading next to the pool, watch some games on the bar's TV, talk to friends and family in the area next to the pool. The beds are really tall and easy to get in and out. A jog towards the west offered some nice sightseeing and the opportunity to visit the simple Westlake Village City Hall and Library.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Visitors
"Just ok"
Not a bad place. Not great either. Location is great if you like being right on the ocean. Never realized Monterey was so cold! Hotel wasnt bad. I would reccomend it. There are definantly better and worse places to stay.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very nice stay"
It was very pleasant to stay in this hotel. The staff was very friendly asking us about out trip. Room was clean and pleasant. I loved the colored curtains:) Bed was super comfortable.
"Very nice hotel"
Very convenient and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Great Italian restaurant across the street.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"great clean stay"
Overall a good stay.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
mack
Was great! Staff was nice..... Love the pool because it was at a nice temperature for the kids. Will come again! I just wish they would offer complimentary breakfast for the price you pay for a room I would think at least that should be provided for free. Thanks
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Clean and relaxing"
We stayed only one night but after a long day a driving it was relaxing. Everything was clean, the rooms were up to date and the staff was friendly. The beds were extremely comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
roadtriptraveler14
"Mountain Stay"
A beautiful hotel in Agoura Hills. The front desk staff is friendly. The facility & room is well kept & updated. Our only complaint is our room size was smaller than our last hotel room & our room window looked out to a wall vs. the beautiful mountains.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
mn
Nice place , very clean just kind of far from LA and 25min from Malibu. But the price is fantastic and it was very modern and clean.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"So so"
Seems like there's a lot if construction and remodeling going. So I understand that something's wont be up to par. When we first arrived I excepted to someone help me with my bag, but I was stuck getting my own bag and gf bag. Not a big deal but I just expected from a Sheraton. The lady at the front desk was very very polite and helpful! We let her know that we wanted to go to Hollywood so she let us know that the metro underground subway is just across the street. When we arrived to your room the temperature was set perfect! I didn't get any peeling walls like the over reviews say. One thing that did bother me was that the bar in the lobby is closed. If you wanted a drink you'd like to go to the 26th floor. But I can't wait to see how this hotel is after all the remodeling! Overall good stay! Good for 1 or 2 nights!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Rudy Leyvas
Wish it had a free breakfast and internet connection.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"It's Brown"
Very average hotel in a high-end neighborhood.. The décor is, well, brown. The club room offerings are minimal. Nothing really wrong here, but nothing special either.
4 night trip Jun 12, 2014
a great price thanks a lot hotels . Com
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Slugger
"Gem of a hotel"
Great staff, clean and comfy room. Nice pool and fitness facility. Quiet location and near all the good stuff in Agoura Hills and even Malibu for half the cost
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
"Just like being in my own bed!"
Everything about the hotel and my room was great. I was especially happy that the bed felt like my own. I slept well.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Comfortable bed right off the freeway"
Hotel decor is dated, but room was large and comfortable. We faced the hills and it was quiet. Reception desk staff very kindly upgraded us to Club Level even though our SPG status had lapsed. He also recommended wonderful restaurant and had menu and directions handy. Self parking without a charge plus quick access to and from the freeway makes this hotel a good choice for the business traveler looking for a good place to sleep while traveling through this area.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Sr"
Its was very good
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Hugo
"Nice and Comfortable"
Was there for a quick getaway with my wife as we were headed to Malibu and Santa Monica, so this was in a fantastic location to get there with easy from. Room was a good size, although the ceilings were a bit low, so a little claustrophobic top to bottom.... clean, comfortable, great bed, and nice bar to have a drink/food... so a very nice stay.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Great location,not so great hotel"
Old hotel and poor service. Staff was unfriendly with the exception of Chloe and another young gentleman at the front desk. Evening security guard was rude and unfair in the treatment of groups who were hanging out late in the lobby. Bar closed at 11:00 on Saturday and bar staff was very rude to our guests on Saturday and Sunday. Had a large group there for a family wedding and Thursday we were treated great and allowed to hang out. The rest of the weekend, that did not happen. The "Club Room" was old and musty and the minimal amenities did not warrant the extra room cost. They cut off food early when people were still there and you had to pay for the evening "cocktail hour." Great location and pretty area, but nicer hotels nearby. Would not stay again or recommend!
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"parking - totally unacceptable"
I had called to let the hotel know that my husband had hurt his back and needed assistance. He did not get the assistance, and then had to walk about a mile away to get into the hotel. We will not book this hotel again.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"We were here for CALCUP weekend with kids"
Pool is great for Kids. Had to remind staff twice before we got towels. Breakfast lounge was outstanding.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Singh
"Convenient and out of the way."
Nice quiet location. Comfortable bed. Very friendly staff. Unfortunately someone forgot to wash the bathroom floor. Overall I'm extremely satisfied.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Very nice"
Overall a great experience. The room was very nice and comfortable. The gym is very well equipped and maintained. The breakfast was fine.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Rob
Had a great night sleep.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Martin Munoz
I am very satisfied with my stay here. Overall service and cleanliness of the hotel was great! I loves that I did not have to pay for parking!!! Especially when we park our car ourselves anyway!!!
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
"excellent"
we loved it! very quiet, no problems.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
Monique Kroll
"Sheraton needs to get it's act together"
The room has garish decor and clown drapes.Smoke came in from a neighboring room 2 days out of the three I was there. There is very very low water pressure in the shower. Only the bed is decent (above average actually). There is no stairs to get to the street so you have to dodge traffic on a curvy driveway. This place should be closed down.
3 night family trip May 8, 2014
Loved everything but the $10 fee for internet access. We didn't realize there was a cost for it and probably didn't really need it with our smart phones.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Davenport
Quiet, clean and great location.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Very comfortable Bar closes to early on Friday night!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Great stay for a good price
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Loved it"
Beds were amazing and room was very clean gladly stay again
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Beautiful setting and great location."
The hotel overall was immaculate. The people at the front desk were very friendly and quite helpful in directing us to places outside the hotel. Our room was fresh and inviting and very quiet. Would love to return with the family.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2014