All hotels in Agoura Hills, California, United States of America
30100 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA, 91301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Very Good Hotel With Exceptional Food and Service"
We stayed here for 1 night as part of a family vacation. The service is excellent, from the point the bell person takes your luggage to your room to room service. The room service food is excellent. The condition of the hotel is good and it's clean. The bed in the room is exceptionally comfortable and it has a nice shower. The room was a little small (we had two double beds). This was our second stay here and we will stay again. On the first trip our car broke down about 10 minutes away and the hotel shuttle picked us up and took us to the hotel, which was great.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Meriam
Beautiful views and comfortable room. Nice area to stay.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
I came down from Sacramento to spend time with my family for my son 19th birthday. We all had a great time.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
robyn
Nice hotel! Centrally located for my needs.
8 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great find"
Clean, comfortable
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Everything was pretty good. We didn't like that there wasn't a closer elevator to our room, but not that big of a deal. Also, I wish there were chairs in the laundry room. Again, not a big deal. We did like that it was further away from the hustle and bustle. Although next time we would allow ourselves more time to get to LAX because of the traffic. We didn't realize it was that bad. We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Bradley
The hotel is clean and comfortable. Recommended.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Shirley
Nice stay. We've been there before and it was as expected.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Very nice!!"
We stayed there for a wedding in the area. Very nice hotel!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Joyce
"Family vacation"
Perfect choice
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Gabor
"Sheraton agoura"
All was great I wish I had a room with view I wonder if that was possible with Expedia ?!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"A very good 4 star hotel"
This was my family's second trip to this Sheraton hotel in the last three years. We rented three rooms and thoroughly enjoyed the comfort and services the hotel offered. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely choose this Sheraton hotel again when traveling to the area and would recommend to a friend.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Allen
The bed was so comfortable... the temperature was also just right.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Everyone at the hotel was so friendly and helpful. The room was great, most comfortable bed I've slept in. I would go back and stay there anytime.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Brigadoon in Agoura Hills!"
Awesome stay! Perfect getaway.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
"great"
nice and clean
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
ellen
"Comfortable"
Just a couple of days to rest before headed up to S.F. Have stayed here before and it is a very nice hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Best pillows ever...."
Our expectations were met by the hotel and staff. We especially loved the pillows and are trying to find them available for purchase. If you could help us with that, we would greatly appreciate it.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Deborah
"Superb!"
Stayed here with fambam as i have a double century bike ride on the weekend. Loved the bed. Whats the whole setup of the bed?
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
brian
"Nice room"
The room was great. Offered Starbucks coffee, tea, and earplugs in the room.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Victoria V
"Escape to this hotel"
Loved the atmosphere and the hotel it's self. Definitely a hotel that should be used to "get-way from it all"
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good stay"
The pillows were just to soft & I woke up with a soar neck. Also view from our room to the parking lot & an unkept hills side Is an eye soar. Good thing it was just 1 night stay to our destination
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Arturo
"Solid Four-Star Stay"
While there appeared to be both a wedding party and convention attendees sharing the hotel during our stay we didn't hear anything from our room. I think this a testament to the layout of the hotel as well as the sound dampening of the room. While the room was a bit on the small side for $160 a night, the beds were extremely comfortable and the towels seemed fairly new, as they were still soft and plush. The only minor complaint I could give would involve the plumbing as we occasionally heard some pipes in and around the bathroom walls rattling and squeaking. Again, this was the only complaint and it was very minor.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Matthew
"quick stay"
Was a really quick stay for me . Hotel was very wonderful . I didn't get a chance to use all the amenities and would definitely stay again . Room was very clean and bed was very comfortable!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Worst of all time and stolen dress!"
My friends booked suites for their wedding and a wedding block--- next thing you know the day we arrive, their suites are no longer available (somehow got cancelled) and the bride and groom were forced to stay in other peoples rooms. Keep in mind, they brought in at least 15 rooms! It was insane.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
locsey
"A night at the Sheraton"
The room was very nice very elegant admit all of our expectations that we've come to known to expect from the Sheraton I would recommend this hotel to anybody
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Lots of nice touches to make a pleasant stay!"
Great! The hotel was nice and had all the little amenities I needed including a shower "poofy" (sponge, loofah thingy) which I wish all hotels had and the staff friendly and helpful. Easy access to freeway and near stores, salons, restaurants. This is definitely a hotel for groups attending special events which I thought would be chaotic, but it is wells managed and kept. They have a wedding shuttle which I didn't use, but that's another nice amenity. I wish I had time to use the pool, it looked relaxing to swim and lounge in on a hot day. Parking got a little crowded over the weekend, but we could always find a spot. I had the Club access which is great, but too many kids and people in general crowded the lounge, so that would be my only negative. If they could restrict this to no kids and watch for people that "sneak" in, to avoid the crowding, then it would serve the purpose and exclusivity of a Club lounge. If this would be a bother to you, then I suggest going very early or eating out for breakfast. Make sure you tip all the great staff including housekeeping, they work hard!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Parthana
Wonderful! Staff very friendly and well trained. Rooms very clean.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Clean and Nice"
It was fine. A clean room, and pretty comfortable.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
Clean and good location. Food service needs help.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Harold
"Pet Friendly and comfortable!"
We stayed at this hotel before Sheraton took it over and it was okay. This time, we booked here because we were traveling with our dog and the Sheraton Agoura Hills is pet friendly. There was no deposit for the dog and we agreed to a few stipulations which were sensible, as in don't leave the dog alone in the room. The room was really clean and the bed was super comfortable. The dog found a corner that she liked and curled up. All in all, it was a great place to go with a pet and we will probably use the hotel again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
susan
"Too expensive, no free breakfast, rude staff"
For the cost of the room, they should offer a continental breakfast. The Hispanic girl working the front desk was terribly rude, uncaring, un-empathetic when I lost my purse and credit card. Someone turned in the credit card to her, I told her the name on it and that I'd used it to pay for the room, but she wouldn't release it to me without my ID. I understand the policy and respect it, but the manner in which she spoke to me was SO rude...almost like she was enjoying it. I didn't have my ID because I lost my purse. But I did tell her the name on the credit card and that I'd used it to pay for the room. I told her she was causing me to miss my flight and she said this, "I'm not the one who lost your bag," then she smiled. I was so upset that I asked for a manager and she said there's not one there but she can let me speak with a food and beverage manager. I will never ever ever stay at this hotel again and I plan on calling them myself to complain about her. You don't even want to know how I got back to Texas because of her.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Serena
"pretty views, good place."
The hotel room was pretty small, but clean and lovely. Lovely views. Breakfast buffet a bit pricey, and when we got there, the eggs, bacon, and pancakes were empty. They were refilled in 5 minutes or so, and we weren't in a hurry, so no harm done. The little convenience store by check-in was sold out of over half their items. This was a problem, as there was no store within walking distance. No roll-away beds in double rooms, so one of my sons slept on the floor. Beds were GREAT.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Biss
Nice and comfortable
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Alenoosh
"Nice and clean. Very helpful staff"
Great experience helpful staff. If I have to add anymore I am not leaving a review.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Ingram
"The best Sheraton Ever!"
The staff is wonderful! This is by far the best Sheraton in Southern California. I have been here several times and have never been let down. I have been to other Sheratons and they just don't compare, I only stay at this Sheraton now.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Jose
"ok."
I have stayed at this hotel over the years and was surprised this time by the poor quality of the soap, shampoo and toilet paper. Also, there was no replenishing of the towels by the pool.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Good bed, but very pricey"
This is all so petty but when you are paying 170 dollars for a hotel room, these petty things seem important at the time. I didn't arrive until 9 pm. I was tired. Check in was easy. I arrived to the room and the TV wouldn't work. An engineer arrived quickly and discovered the plug had dislodged from the TV. Believe me!.. I looked hard to figure out the problem. Also.. for such a nice hotel, I was surprised how loud the A/C was. The Best Western I was at the night before had a quieter A/C. After about 10 minutes the grinding noise subsided and I was able to sleep. On a positive note.... the bed was fantastic.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Perri
"Nice, Does the Job."
Staff is very nice, hotel seems clean, etc. Only downfall, they shut down bar on Saturday night on my last two trips at 11:30pm sharp when at least 10-12 people were still engaging, which is a decent amount of people considering size of bar, etc. Many people come back from Canyon Club, maybe 12 or so and want to have a night cap, not rush to bar to catch last call and TV's turning off, etc.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Wilson
Fast check in, great room, comfortable & very clean. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Room smelled like a Vaccume cleaner canister-"
Nice hotel, friendly staff but the room smelled like a vaccume canister- harsh smell like dust in my nostrils
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice Stay"
A bit of a process signing in to wireless internet,; had to be connected to an IT service. It took about 25-30 minutes. Otherwise fantastic experience.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Under Construction"
Hot tub and pool closed. Small rooms. No food in club room.
"hotel close to the entertainment we were seeing."
room had just been upgraded. you could still smell the materials used.like carpet glue. room was nice size but walls very thin.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Amazing Experience highly recommend!!"
Wonderful service and great hotel location. Staff is always friendly and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality top notch service. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Nice location and attentive staff"
Would definitely stay here again. I was in town for Sean O'Brian 50 mile race. It was very close and convenient. Good cold fridge. Nice beds. What else do you need.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
cso
"nice stay"
it was nice
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Conrad
"If only it included breakfast and Internet"
Everything was perfect, EXCEPT: for the price, it would be nice to not have to head off to the lobby to check my email and look for various places at which to have breakfast. The hotel restaurant was good, but pricey. The parking lot filled up and made for a 5-minute walk to get to my car. Note that the water bottle in the room marked "complimentary"is only for the first bottle. A reasonable $1 for each subsequent bottle.
7 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Just traveling thru town"
We only needed a quick place to get some sleep while traveling thru the area. The Hotel was very well landscaped and clean in a beautiful setting off the freeway. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the staff was fantastic. My only concern was the handicapped parking was quite a distance from the front door. It was an uncomfortable struggle to walk on the slanted driveway for a fair distance as a disable person.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Terri
"Go prepared"
Last minute decision to stay and was disappointed because they didn't accommodate a lot of necessities that we needed. Phone charger contact lens case etc
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015