All hotels in Agoura Hills, California, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"Perfectly nice"
Very comfortable room and the beds were snooze worthy (in a good way!). Just the experience you expect at a Sheraton.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Gayle
Hotel was busy. Bed was lovely. A/c blew on the bed making it uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Just OK"
Hotel was ok, but the alarm clock did not work; and the TV menu system did not work either. Room was small; and the air conditioner did not keep the room at a cool enough temperature for my comfort. Very old equipment, that was outdated. The bed was quite comfortable though. I did think that the one bottle of water in the room should have been free, and not $3.00; and the internet should have also been free. The nickel and diming is not what I expected from a Sheraton.
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Always comfortable and clean"
We've stayed at this hotel several times now, and each time it has been great. The only minus this time was that we couldn't get a room on a higher floor even though we didn't checked in late and it was midweek. But that was a minor drawback. We like the room's amenities (free water bottle, great coffee and tea service, super comfortable bed), and the convenience to a couple places to eat has served us well on a couple occasions now.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
went for a soccer tounament would stay there again nice pool
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"I'd stay here again!!"
I heard complaints about the food in the restaurant ... Over cooked food... I did not eat there.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Relaxation abound"
It was an amazing stay with a comfortable room that even my gf enjoyed very much and have us a relaxation very much needed never disappointed with Sheraton
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Alexander
We purchased the breakfast - best investment ;). Friendly customer service. We enjoyed the dinner at the restaurant - excellent food! We were travel with a pet and got place in the room with awful dog smell, even the sheets, comforter was smell like dog. We have traveled with our dog and stayed at different hotels before, it wasn't this bad. I was so afraid that my dog will get flee from this room though.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Will be staying again"
Best bed and room ever. Only con is like all sheratons the distance from parking spot to room was FOREVER away.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
Alexis
Great staff and clean rooms. I would highly recommend this place!
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"What, no reservations!?"
Had my last name misspelled in the system and told me they did not have my reservation! Even though it was in the system she still told me it was not there. She told me to call the online booking and figure it out even though they had the confirmation number!! So frustrating after traveling for 8 hours. Room was nice but bathroom was a little dirty. First night was super noisy because of wedding but also because the air conditioning unit sounded like a lawn blower all night. we were given ear plugs to fix the problem! Which came in handy because the second night the fire alarm went off at 12:30AM!! Worst 2 nights of my life, Lost/misplaced/can't spell my reservation - no internet because they never got my name right in the system- dirty bathroom floors - loudest AC I have ever experienced - rude front desk manager who was of no help whatsoever! She made us feel like we were trying to pull a fast one or something! Really?
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"relax to the max"
we enjoyed a relaxing getaway of doing exactly what we wanted...nothing!
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Wyman
"Super."
Great hotel for family.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Marek
"Recommendable Hotel Service"
The hotel was well prepared for the guest and the food was great to have a good rest in the room.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great hotel. We will stay again."
Great hotel. We will stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Great place. We lived the peace and quiet of where the hotel is located. We will be back
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Fiona
"Very Good Hotel With Exceptional Food and Service"
We stayed here for 1 night as part of a family vacation. The service is excellent, from the point the bell person takes your luggage to your room to room service. The room service food is excellent. The condition of the hotel is good and it's clean. The bed in the room is exceptionally comfortable and it has a nice shower. The room was a little small (we had two double beds). This was our second stay here and we will stay again. On the first trip our car broke down about 10 minutes away and the hotel shuttle picked us up and took us to the hotel, which was great.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Meriam
Beautiful views and comfortable room. Nice area to stay.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
I came down from Sacramento to spend time with my family for my son 19th birthday. We all had a great time.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
robyn
Nice hotel! Centrally located for my needs.
8 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great find"
Clean, comfortable
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Everything was pretty good. We didn't like that there wasn't a closer elevator to our room, but not that big of a deal. Also, I wish there were chairs in the laundry room. Again, not a big deal. We did like that it was further away from the hustle and bustle. Although next time we would allow ourselves more time to get to LAX because of the traffic. We didn't realize it was that bad. We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Bradley
The hotel is clean and comfortable. Recommended.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Shirley
Nice stay. We've been there before and it was as expected.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Very nice!!"
We stayed there for a wedding in the area. Very nice hotel!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Joyce
"Family vacation"
Perfect choice
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Gabor
"Sheraton agoura"
All was great I wish I had a room with view I wonder if that was possible with Expedia ?!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"A very good 4 star hotel"
This was my family's second trip to this Sheraton hotel in the last three years. We rented three rooms and thoroughly enjoyed the comfort and services the hotel offered. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely choose this Sheraton hotel again when traveling to the area and would recommend to a friend.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Allen
The bed was so comfortable... the temperature was also just right.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Everyone at the hotel was so friendly and helpful. The room was great, most comfortable bed I've slept in. I would go back and stay there anytime.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Brigadoon in Agoura Hills!"
Awesome stay! Perfect getaway.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
"great"
nice and clean
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
ellen
"Comfortable"
Just a couple of days to rest before headed up to S.F. Have stayed here before and it is a very nice hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Best pillows ever...."
Our expectations were met by the hotel and staff. We especially loved the pillows and are trying to find them available for purchase. If you could help us with that, we would greatly appreciate it.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Deborah
"Superb!"
Stayed here with fambam as i have a double century bike ride on the weekend. Loved the bed. Whats the whole setup of the bed?
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
brian
"Nice room"
The room was great. Offered Starbucks coffee, tea, and earplugs in the room.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Victoria V
"Escape to this hotel"
Loved the atmosphere and the hotel it's self. Definitely a hotel that should be used to "get-way from it all"
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good stay"
The pillows were just to soft & I woke up with a soar neck. Also view from our room to the parking lot & an unkept hills side Is an eye soar. Good thing it was just 1 night stay to our destination
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Arturo
"Solid Four-Star Stay"
While there appeared to be both a wedding party and convention attendees sharing the hotel during our stay we didn't hear anything from our room. I think this a testament to the layout of the hotel as well as the sound dampening of the room. While the room was a bit on the small side for $160 a night, the beds were extremely comfortable and the towels seemed fairly new, as they were still soft and plush. The only minor complaint I could give would involve the plumbing as we occasionally heard some pipes in and around the bathroom walls rattling and squeaking. Again, this was the only complaint and it was very minor.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Matthew
"quick stay"
Was a really quick stay for me . Hotel was very wonderful . I didn't get a chance to use all the amenities and would definitely stay again . Room was very clean and bed was very comfortable!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Worst of all time and stolen dress!"
My friends booked suites for their wedding and a wedding block--- next thing you know the day we arrive, their suites are no longer available (somehow got cancelled) and the bride and groom were forced to stay in other peoples rooms. Keep in mind, they brought in at least 15 rooms! It was insane.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
locsey
"A night at the Sheraton"
The room was very nice very elegant admit all of our expectations that we've come to known to expect from the Sheraton I would recommend this hotel to anybody
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Lots of nice touches to make a pleasant stay!"
Great! The hotel was nice and had all the little amenities I needed including a shower "poofy" (sponge, loofah thingy) which I wish all hotels had and the staff friendly and helpful. Easy access to freeway and near stores, salons, restaurants. This is definitely a hotel for groups attending special events which I thought would be chaotic, but it is wells managed and kept. They have a wedding shuttle which I didn't use, but that's another nice amenity. I wish I had time to use the pool, it looked relaxing to swim and lounge in on a hot day. Parking got a little crowded over the weekend, but we could always find a spot. I had the Club access which is great, but too many kids and people in general crowded the lounge, so that would be my only negative. If they could restrict this to no kids and watch for people that "sneak" in, to avoid the crowding, then it would serve the purpose and exclusivity of a Club lounge. If this would be a bother to you, then I suggest going very early or eating out for breakfast. Make sure you tip all the great staff including housekeeping, they work hard!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Parthana
Wonderful! Staff very friendly and well trained. Rooms very clean.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Clean and Nice"
It was fine. A clean room, and pretty comfortable.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
Clean and good location. Food service needs help.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Harold
"Pet Friendly and comfortable!"
We stayed at this hotel before Sheraton took it over and it was okay. This time, we booked here because we were traveling with our dog and the Sheraton Agoura Hills is pet friendly. There was no deposit for the dog and we agreed to a few stipulations which were sensible, as in don't leave the dog alone in the room. The room was really clean and the bed was super comfortable. The dog found a corner that she liked and curled up. All in all, it was a great place to go with a pet and we will probably use the hotel again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
susan
"Too expensive, no free breakfast, rude staff"
For the cost of the room, they should offer a continental breakfast. The Hispanic girl working the front desk was terribly rude, uncaring, un-empathetic when I lost my purse and credit card. Someone turned in the credit card to her, I told her the name on it and that I'd used it to pay for the room, but she wouldn't release it to me without my ID. I understand the policy and respect it, but the manner in which she spoke to me was SO rude...almost like she was enjoying it. I didn't have my ID because I lost my purse. But I did tell her the name on the credit card and that I'd used it to pay for the room. I told her she was causing me to miss my flight and she said this, "I'm not the one who lost your bag," then she smiled. I was so upset that I asked for a manager and she said there's not one there but she can let me speak with a food and beverage manager. I will never ever ever stay at this hotel again and I plan on calling them myself to complain about her. You don't even want to know how I got back to Texas because of her.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Serena
"pretty views, good place."
The hotel room was pretty small, but clean and lovely. Lovely views. Breakfast buffet a bit pricey, and when we got there, the eggs, bacon, and pancakes were empty. They were refilled in 5 minutes or so, and we weren't in a hurry, so no harm done. The little convenience store by check-in was sold out of over half their items. This was a problem, as there was no store within walking distance. No roll-away beds in double rooms, so one of my sons slept on the floor. Beds were GREAT.
Other trip May 12, 2015