All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1633 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"GOOD"
Good service, it is an old Hotel, but inside s not bad. There was no restaurants close by an the cafeteria inside the hotel has horrible food. The parking and internet charges are outrageous.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
ANNA
"Consistently good"
I try to pick a Marriott when we travel because I can count on the consistency. No complaints just good service like usual.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
CRECENCIO
"Comfortable room."
The food and the restaurant service in the evening was delayed most of the time. Nevertheless valet parking and front desk service was excellent as well as room comfort and cleanliness.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Our stay was wonderful, although we only visited one night..ww were given a room with a view which made it extra special for us.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Valerie
"Good view, Good location"
The front desk officer gave us a room facing the bay which is very nice. The room is with a balcony enables us to enjoy the view of the bay. The only thing is the service is taking longer than it should, be it for checking in, checking out, concierge etc. Otherwise overall it's a good stay. Good location. By car, 10mins to miami beach, 10mins to the Art district and design district. 40mins to Fort Lauderdale Sawgrass mill outlet mall. Will recommend to stay in this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Charlene
"Miami is a very loud city and you will hear it all"
Check in went well but I didn't have my rewards number handy and usually the staff will help to look it so that I could get wifi, but they didn't. I also asked for a frig. and was not made aware that their was an additional fee until the bill came. Our rooms sliding door didn't close all the way and we heard loud parties and music until after midnight.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Miami Jazz Festival Trip"
The hotel was very nice, we only stay here or at the Hilton. We love Miami.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Beverley
"Hotels differ"
I booked a hotel thur hotels . Com and it was terrible! That hotel now is not even on your site.you had rated it 4 star. The tub was filthy, the toilet broke, no blankets on the beds. I am a single mom and had my 14 yr old daughter with me. I left the place as fast as I could get another room. That's when I went with mirriott biscayne.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Christina
"Great hotel within proximity to Miami Beach"
Great Hotel if you are wanting to be near Miami beach but don't want to deal with the parking chaos. Hotel staff is super! Jason was very polite and helpful and the valet staff was wonderful too. Hotel room is a bit small but nice and very clean. Beautiful views of the Biscayne bay. Hotel is located within walking distance to a park and also to a publix.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great views"
The venues were great room service exceptional
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Love that boat show."
Maybe it's just me, but the foreigners tend to be inconsiderate by nature. And they throw there garbage everywhere.
coco
"Nice!"
Nice. I just like Marriott hotels. Always great service.
4 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"In town on business...."
A very comfortable hotel. I highly recommend for the buisness traveler.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Suzanne
"Fit the need."
Able to check in early. Rooms could have use a facelift.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Dian L.
"Amazing service"
Best service I have ever received. Great location for cruises and good food
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Chiilin out after "Jam Cruise""
In true Marriott fashion I came away with my expectations exceeded. The woman at the front desk on 1/12/15 when we checked out around 8:30, whose was named Sharissa I think, really went out of her way to help my wife and I during check out. Thank you for that, give that girl a raise. Everything else about our stay was very relaxing after rocking out all week on "Jam Cruise". We especially liked the hot tub,pool, & pool bar area, very nice. I love pool bars, too bad I couldn't swim up to it though.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Sean
"Great staff and hotel"
Staff was great. Hotel was great.
1 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2015
Gail
"Overall really good!"
Great view of Biscayne bay and South Beach. Terrific park near the hotel full of people playing games and jogging late in the evening. A really great Italian restaurant in the lobby of the hotel next door. The room was a little small and the tub was really grubby, but the (12" deep) balcony door opened fully on the 11th fl!. Otherwise, the lobby was really attractive, breakfast space was delightful and the service great.
3 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Many issues"
Loud construction site nextdoor. Bellmen can't deliver lugagge, too busy. Elevators can take 10 minutes to get to your floor during morning rush.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Iandrik
"An expensive hotel that offers less for the money."
They charge for everything. Careful drinking those small bottled water they leave in the room, those are $3 a bottle. Had a package delivered to the hotel and they charged me $7 for them to receive it and for me to pick it up at the lobby. That is 2x as much as I paid for shipping it to Miami. A good thing the air we breath was free or.... Bed and pillows, so uncomfortable. I haven't been so glad to get home to get a good night sleep after 5 nights of sleepless night due to uncomfortable bed. The air conditioner never works. The room never got cold. Has been a 5 sweaty nights for us. The room was small. Hardly any space to turn around. For a $500 a night hotel, we expected more. No fridge. Had a small coffee maker but supplied us decaff. I guess they ran out of real coffee or they want us to go to the lobby and purchase the $5 a cup coffee. Paid parking, paid wi-fi, if you have plenty of money to waste, go stay with them.
5 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"happy new year 2015 biscayne bay miami"
we had a really nice time. the wheather was great,the hotel was clean,and the food was good'
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
anthony
"Fun in the Sun !"
Had a great stay. Kind and friendly staff . Would definately stay again.
3 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Shawn
"needs more than 1 shuttle"
Loved the stay. .....but for such a big hotel they need more than 1 shuttle. Had to pay for a taxi drop off $30 each way....
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Carolyne
"Great customer service"
Very relaxing
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
kola
"3 day get away"
i have stayed here one other time and love everything about the hotel besides the $30 a day valet parking, however parking and valet attendants are very good and helpful. rooms are nice and spacious awesome views and good food. we asked for a fridge for the room which was brought right away however fridge looked like it was 10 yrs old and had feel down 10 flights of stairs, however it worked fine just would look better in rooms if they were in better condition. this trip was in between Christmas and New Years and the hotel was decorated very nicely great stay
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Excellent.! Nice view to biscayne bay. Room was very clean and confortable.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not a top hotel"
We came to Miami for 3 days. It was awful coming back to the room after an entire day out and not having a clean room. On top of that, they knocked on our door the following morning at 7am for room service we did not request.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Romina
"Great hotel on the bay... no beach access though!"
Hotel is great, and the staff is friendly and courteous. They even gave us free internet access due to holidays. The pool is amazing :-), however, there is no beach access. The restaurant is a downright disappointment. Our breakfast quality was less than okay. The bread was stale, and omelette was horrible. Plus, when we brought take-out and asked for silverware, the hotel wanted to charge us for delivering silverware to our room. I had to personally go to the restaurant and ask for silverware. Overall, a pleasant experience - just don't eat at the hotel restaurant!
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
i traveled a lot i always like to be in marriot hotel they have an excellent service and nice locations
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Amazing stay"
The staff was very courteous and welcoming. Assisted with whatever your needs were and were always friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Would ONLY stay here to board cruise ships"
This hotel is fine if you need to get to the ships early in the morning but I had a really annoying stay. The charged my credit card FOUR times so I had an $1100 hold on the card for an entire week. They told me that they would fix it, but they didn't. It took me calling my CC company three times which is incredibly frustrating to be charged $1100 for a ONE NIGHT STAY. The room service food and food in the restaurant was awful. The room was quiet so I got sleep but other than that this is definitely not a hotel to stay at if you're vacationing in Miami only if you have a QUICK business overnight for the cruise ships.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Holly
"Close to the Downtown area"
Stay on the 24th floor! Excellent view of the Bay!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Doc
"Great Birthday Weekend"
this hotel exceeded our expectations and was surrounded by local transportation....we decided to have a little adventure in our lives and to get to this hotel we decided to take the tri-rail from west palm beach downtown the metro rail and then to the metro mover that brought us a very short walk to this hotel... When we got there we checked in immediately and treated us like we were wealthy even though we are just your average Joe....they didn't have the room we would have like to have but the next day I saw a girl named Sharisaa at the front desk and she was able to move us to a much better room!!! Hats off to Marriott and your splendid employees that make the hotel what it should be!!!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Stefanie
Great and great. The area around the hotel is great with nice restaurants within walking distance, and there is a free shuttle that takes you around the area which is convenient. Nice place to stay with a great view of Biscayne Bay. Other than the Parking Garage entrance which isn't the most appealing, it is a super place to stay.
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Vladimir
"Nice and very convenient location"
Had a comfortable stay, with the metro mover conveniently located. We walked to the next island using the Venetian bridge
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
naz
Nice hotel close to cruise event and Port of Miami.
Cheryl
"Great overall stay"
Excellent stay from check-in to check-out. Friendly people, great service, fantastic view and a relatively updated and very clean room. Would highly recommend.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Oprah's Life you want weekend"
Me and my friends had a great stay. The staff was impeccable from check-in to check-out! The rooms were comfortable and spacious enough The view from our 15th floor was great! I believe this was the first time in the many hotels I've stayed in, that I experience such a view. Every space we visited in the hotel, everybody was was so very nice and approachable, and helpful. The food at the Catch restaurant, where we dined was delicious.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Lucy
"Worst Marriott Experience Ever"
booked this hotel for a girls weekend. We had tickets for Oprahs tour and the location was good as far as proximity to the arena. I am a long time Marriott girl- but this weekend really changed my mind. We were there to learn from Oprah about tools for living our best life and this hotel really put us to the test. Room service was shoddy and 25 mins late- follow up calls to get ETA resulted in this response - "we are behind but let us know IF you do get it!" then it arrived with missing items. Dinner intge hotel restaurant went exactly the same way. Got stuck in the parking garage and missed our dinner reservations at the restaurant we had been so looking forward to celebrating 2 friends birthdays at- the gate arm was locked - we had to wait for a maintenance repairman to arrive with a toolbox - a line of cars waiting to exit. Wake up call came 22 mins early. Request for extra towels took so long we all fell asleep waiting for arrival - made follow up call for that too. No sleep 2nd night because AC intake began a jolting "clanging" noise in the middle of the night. We decided to tough it out rather than attempt to call and report it. Why waste our time? top to bottom this was a terrible stay which put a real damper on an otherwise celebratory and fun weekend. My other friends have convinced me to switch my loyalty to their brands- Hyatt and Hilton. I cannot imagine that Marriott corporate would want their hotels run in such a poor manner. They were short staffed from valet (had to go on to get my own luggage cart) to the front desk to the restaurant and room service. This was the official hotel of Oprahs tour stop on Miami. And, this hotel is adjacent to the port of Miami - one could imagine the hotel is equipped to handle large crowds. Super disappointing stay. Upon checkout when calling for be luggage cart, I was asked howy stay was- I was exhausted and exasperated and hadn't planned on complaining but the words - horrible stay jumped out of my mouth. The hotel c
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Tina
"Very good location."
I add $30 per night for change city view room to bay view room. I was glad I did it. The room face to beautiful Miami harbor. Could see sunrise from window of room. Shops and restaurants just next hotel's door. Tony Chen's Chinese restaurant has very good Chinese food. Ziff Ballet and Opera house 10 minutes walk. Walk along Bay shore can lead you to museum and park and bayside .Hotel's location is perfect. Room is big and staff are friendly. Bed is comfortable. Hope I can stay there again.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Wei
Will be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
brenda
Good
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Javier
Excelent
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Close to American Airlines Arena"
I was very disappointed because I didn't get what I asked for. I paid a lot of money for a 2 double and a roll away bed, instead I got a little room with a king size bed. A week before, I contacted the hotel and talked to someone to make sure I was getting what I asked for, but when I went to register I was surprised that they change everything. I also was very disappointed that I had to pay for breakfast, when I went in the morning to eat my breakfast someone told me that I hadn't pay for breakfast which makes me feel embarrassed in front of the people. The last day, I went to eat my breakfast and a lady brought me a bill telling me that I had to pay for my breakfast knowing that it was already included on the reservation, I explained again that It was already paid for, but then another employee came to tell me that I had to pay for the breakfast. I looked in my phone and finally I got the email when I booked through Expedia. I showed them my email and they finally believed me that I had already paid for the breakfast! Mad chaos.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Danny
"A gem in the Bay"
One of my Favorites in the area. Looking forward seeing the lobby finished.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"No good good service"
The hotel was nice but lake of a quality restraints was the issue
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Highly Recommend!"
This hotel is awesome. The customer service that I received was excellent. It was very close, walking distance to my destination which I was so happy about. I was on the 24th floor and the view out of my balcony was great. I would stay here once again. I highly recommend.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Leydi
"Miami"
I love this hotel. Exellectent service
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
sharlesa
"Miami Vacay"
Amazing......Miami luxary at a great rate. The views were amazing, the location was centralized, and the hotel was lavish.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Leesa
Enjoyed my stay at Marriott.The staff was very helpful and kind. Latasha was great.Such a wonderful person.i would just suggest cleaning the carpet very often to keep it smelling fresh. would absolutely stay at Marriott again.The location was very convenient.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014