All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1633 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Fun in the Sun !"
Had a great stay. Kind and friendly staff . Would definately stay again.
3 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Shawn
"needs more than 1 shuttle"
Loved the stay. .....but for such a big hotel they need more than 1 shuttle. Had to pay for a taxi drop off $30 each way....
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Carolyne
"Great customer service"
Very relaxing
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
kola
"3 day get away"
i have stayed here one other time and love everything about the hotel besides the $30 a day valet parking, however parking and valet attendants are very good and helpful. rooms are nice and spacious awesome views and good food. we asked for a fridge for the room which was brought right away however fridge looked like it was 10 yrs old and had feel down 10 flights of stairs, however it worked fine just would look better in rooms if they were in better condition. this trip was in between Christmas and New Years and the hotel was decorated very nicely great stay
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Excellent.! Nice view to biscayne bay. Room was very clean and confortable.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not a top hotel"
We came to Miami for 3 days. It was awful coming back to the room after an entire day out and not having a clean room. On top of that, they knocked on our door the following morning at 7am for room service we did not request.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Romina
"Great hotel on the bay... no beach access though!"
Hotel is great, and the staff is friendly and courteous. They even gave us free internet access due to holidays. The pool is amazing :-), however, there is no beach access. The restaurant is a downright disappointment. Our breakfast quality was less than okay. The bread was stale, and omelette was horrible. Plus, when we brought take-out and asked for silverware, the hotel wanted to charge us for delivering silverware to our room. I had to personally go to the restaurant and ask for silverware. Overall, a pleasant experience - just don't eat at the hotel restaurant!
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
i traveled a lot i always like to be in marriot hotel they have an excellent service and nice locations
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Amazing stay"
The staff was very courteous and welcoming. Assisted with whatever your needs were and were always friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Would ONLY stay here to board cruise ships"
This hotel is fine if you need to get to the ships early in the morning but I had a really annoying stay. The charged my credit card FOUR times so I had an $1100 hold on the card for an entire week. They told me that they would fix it, but they didn't. It took me calling my CC company three times which is incredibly frustrating to be charged $1100 for a ONE NIGHT STAY. The room service food and food in the restaurant was awful. The room was quiet so I got sleep but other than that this is definitely not a hotel to stay at if you're vacationing in Miami only if you have a QUICK business overnight for the cruise ships.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Holly
"Close to the Downtown area"
Stay on the 24th floor! Excellent view of the Bay!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Doc
"Great Birthday Weekend"
this hotel exceeded our expectations and was surrounded by local transportation....we decided to have a little adventure in our lives and to get to this hotel we decided to take the tri-rail from west palm beach downtown the metro rail and then to the metro mover that brought us a very short walk to this hotel... When we got there we checked in immediately and treated us like we were wealthy even though we are just your average Joe....they didn't have the room we would have like to have but the next day I saw a girl named Sharisaa at the front desk and she was able to move us to a much better room!!! Hats off to Marriott and your splendid employees that make the hotel what it should be!!!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Stefanie
Great and great. The area around the hotel is great with nice restaurants within walking distance, and there is a free shuttle that takes you around the area which is convenient. Nice place to stay with a great view of Biscayne Bay. Other than the Parking Garage entrance which isn't the most appealing, it is a super place to stay.
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Vladimir
"Nice and very convenient location"
Had a comfortable stay, with the metro mover conveniently located. We walked to the next island using the Venetian bridge
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
naz
Nice hotel close to cruise event and Port of Miami.
Cheryl
"Great overall stay"
Excellent stay from check-in to check-out. Friendly people, great service, fantastic view and a relatively updated and very clean room. Would highly recommend.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Oprah's Life you want weekend"
Me and my friends had a great stay. The staff was impeccable from check-in to check-out! The rooms were comfortable and spacious enough The view from our 15th floor was great! I believe this was the first time in the many hotels I've stayed in, that I experience such a view. Every space we visited in the hotel, everybody was was so very nice and approachable, and helpful. The food at the Catch restaurant, where we dined was delicious.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Lucy
"Worst Marriott Experience Ever"
booked this hotel for a girls weekend. We had tickets for Oprahs tour and the location was good as far as proximity to the arena. I am a long time Marriott girl- but this weekend really changed my mind. We were there to learn from Oprah about tools for living our best life and this hotel really put us to the test. Room service was shoddy and 25 mins late- follow up calls to get ETA resulted in this response - "we are behind but let us know IF you do get it!" then it arrived with missing items. Dinner intge hotel restaurant went exactly the same way. Got stuck in the parking garage and missed our dinner reservations at the restaurant we had been so looking forward to celebrating 2 friends birthdays at- the gate arm was locked - we had to wait for a maintenance repairman to arrive with a toolbox - a line of cars waiting to exit. Wake up call came 22 mins early. Request for extra towels took so long we all fell asleep waiting for arrival - made follow up call for that too. No sleep 2nd night because AC intake began a jolting "clanging" noise in the middle of the night. We decided to tough it out rather than attempt to call and report it. Why waste our time? top to bottom this was a terrible stay which put a real damper on an otherwise celebratory and fun weekend. My other friends have convinced me to switch my loyalty to their brands- Hyatt and Hilton. I cannot imagine that Marriott corporate would want their hotels run in such a poor manner. They were short staffed from valet (had to go on to get my own luggage cart) to the front desk to the restaurant and room service. This was the official hotel of Oprahs tour stop on Miami. And, this hotel is adjacent to the port of Miami - one could imagine the hotel is equipped to handle large crowds. Super disappointing stay. Upon checkout when calling for be luggage cart, I was asked howy stay was- I was exhausted and exasperated and hadn't planned on complaining but the words - horrible stay jumped out of my mouth. The hotel c
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Tina
"Very good location."
I add $30 per night for change city view room to bay view room. I was glad I did it. The room face to beautiful Miami harbor. Could see sunrise from window of room. Shops and restaurants just next hotel's door. Tony Chen's Chinese restaurant has very good Chinese food. Ziff Ballet and Opera house 10 minutes walk. Walk along Bay shore can lead you to museum and park and bayside .Hotel's location is perfect. Room is big and staff are friendly. Bed is comfortable. Hope I can stay there again.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Wei
Will be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
brenda
Good
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Javier
Excelent
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Close to American Airlines Arena"
I was very disappointed because I didn't get what I asked for. I paid a lot of money for a 2 double and a roll away bed, instead I got a little room with a king size bed. A week before, I contacted the hotel and talked to someone to make sure I was getting what I asked for, but when I went to register I was surprised that they change everything. I also was very disappointed that I had to pay for breakfast, when I went in the morning to eat my breakfast someone told me that I hadn't pay for breakfast which makes me feel embarrassed in front of the people. The last day, I went to eat my breakfast and a lady brought me a bill telling me that I had to pay for my breakfast knowing that it was already included on the reservation, I explained again that It was already paid for, but then another employee came to tell me that I had to pay for the breakfast. I looked in my phone and finally I got the email when I booked through Expedia. I showed them my email and they finally believed me that I had already paid for the breakfast! Mad chaos.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Danny
"A gem in the Bay"
One of my Favorites in the area. Looking forward seeing the lobby finished.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"No good good service"
The hotel was nice but lake of a quality restraints was the issue
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Highly Recommend!"
This hotel is awesome. The customer service that I received was excellent. It was very close, walking distance to my destination which I was so happy about. I was on the 24th floor and the view out of my balcony was great. I would stay here once again. I highly recommend.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Leydi
"Miami"
I love this hotel. Exellectent service
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
sharlesa
"Miami Vacay"
Amazing......Miami luxary at a great rate. The views were amazing, the location was centralized, and the hotel was lavish.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Leesa
Enjoyed my stay at Marriott.The staff was very helpful and kind. Latasha was great.Such a wonderful person.i would just suggest cleaning the carpet very often to keep it smelling fresh. would absolutely stay at Marriott again.The location was very convenient.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"It was alright"
Front desk and bell staff great. Room service alright. Valet completely indifferent. The hotel serves cruise ships and airline staff. In that sense it is kind of cheap party central. When I got there on a Sunday evening the noise was horrendous. Options for eating within walking distance not good. The surrounding properties and mall were horrible. The whole place, rooms included, needs help and renovation. That's why it was relatively inexpensive I suppose. I'd go back.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Barrilero
"Great hotel to close bay and beach"
Excellent hotel with a good bay view. The room service was great and I really enjoyed my stay.....
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
yetunde
"Comfortable hotel for an overnight."
Just a short one night stay. It appeared that some nice renovation work had been completed. We were on family business, not fun and games.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Lloyd
"Great get a way."
Stay was great.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
I like the hotel and most of the staff was really great. The only issue I have is the shuttle to S Beach. One of he main reasons i chose to stay here and not on S Beach was because of the shuttle. However if you don't reserve space super fast on the list for the shuttle, you just have to take a cab. an entire hotel and only 15 spots for each time sounds pretty ridiculous to me.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Chad
"BUSINESS TRIP"
ITS MY FAVORITE!!!! VERY NEAR TO ANYPLACE IN MIAMI....SO CENTRIC AND SAFE WITH HILLARIOUS VIEW OF BISCAYNE BAY....
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
DAVID
"Unannounced construction"
At 8am on Sunday morning a chipping hammer started hammering my walls, at least thats how it felt after a late night out in Miami Beach. They offered a $50 credit for the night which I took with the condition that the construction was going to stop. It did after 10 more minutes. That same night a paper was left under the door. It was informing an AC maintenance of the entire building. "NO AC starting at 8am" and that it was going to last 3- 5hrs. They were offering an insulting complimentary bottle of water for the trouble. I complained and the $90 some parking charges I had were taken off. Conclusion: I would still stay at a Marriott because they tried to make up for the trouble and in my book, they did.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Cargusto
"Room was hot"
Overall experience was just ok. The room was always just cool and not comfortable to sleep in the night. Could not use the cover at all and was still hot. One day that took off the ac in the morning for about 5 hrs and that was really uncomfortable. Their compensation for that was a free bottle of water.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
gt
Friendly staff. If you go expecting shuttle, forget is 7 DSL per person so is better to just take a taxi.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Just the AC don't work well
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Rafael
"Nice, clean, hotel near the airport"
Whether this is your first time in Miami or you are frequent visitor, this is the hotel to come. Staff was friendly and professional. They are eager to welcome you once you enter the hotel. I absolutely hate sleeping in hotels due to past experiences but this hotel is very clean. Plus, hands down this has the best view of Miami and the bay! I will definitely come back to this hotel when I come back to Miami. The only negative thing I can say about this place is that the price for parking is absolutely ridiculous.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Blessing
"Beautiful stay before cruise."
My family stayed overnight before our cruise the next day. We had a very comfortable room overlooking the dock. The view was breath taking. The room was very clean. The staff very accommodating. The next time I go to Miami, I will stay there again
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Tanya
"Great hotel near the port."
We disembarked from a cruise early and was so pleasantly surprised that our room was ready. That was worth the price in gold. Hotel staff is amazing. The only downfall was the pool area. The DJ on a Friday afternoon was playing the music so loud you could not carry on any conversation, and there were a lot of kids in the pool Several of us asked if the music could be turned down and were totally snubbed. I just think the DJ was on an ego trip. Very rude young man.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Good hotel, nice."
It was a very nice hotel. Room could have been a little nicer, tub did not drain and ceiling was stained. No fridge or microwave, and have to valet for $26 a day. Was pretty convienent to stuff if you have a car. Overall was a good stay for the price. I would not pay more than $200 max for this Hotel period though.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
Bride to Be
Great , comfortable. View was awesomeand staff very helpful
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Pickup Miami"
Overall it was a nice quiet and pleasant stay for one night.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Candid experience"
I didn't get what I booked online. The booking mentioned a fridge in the room. There was no fridge in this room. A bay oceanfront was what I booked for. I was given a side oceanfront. I could barely see and stare at the ocean from the corner location of my room. The checking was very excellent by a young guy full of great customer service skill. The checkout was horrible. The guy collected the keys and never even thanked us for using the Marriott.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Kennrth
Nice hotel not too far from the beach, only about 7-8 minutes by car. The pool isn't bad and there's a nice outside lounge area. Friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Diego
"Marriott Miami"
The hotel is beautiful and has a wonderful view of downtown Miami and the marina. The restaurant has delicious food. The staff is kind and very accommodating. Also they don't mention it to you, but there are many restaurants and gift shops in the lobby between the 2 hotels (Marriott and Doubletree). It's to the left of the front desk. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Just OK..."
The hotel looks nice and the bed is comfortable like all Marriott beds are. The hotel should consider offering free shuttle service to Port of Miami. This was misleading on their web site. When I questioned this and even told the receptionist the only reason why I booked the hotel was because I thought it offered free shuttle service there was no interest from her to satisfy me the customer. Granted the shuttle was only $7 which I paid, other Marriott's that I have stayed in would have waived the fee to make up for the confusion and to please the customer. Its the small gestures that make a difference to me. I will select another hotel when I return for my next cruise. My family owns a travel agency that specializes in cruise travel. This will not be a hotel we recommend for overnight stays before a departure.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Cruise Queen
Overall it was a good experience. They were renovating a little, but it didn't interfere with our stay!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014