All hotels in Tarrytown, New York, United States of America
670 White Plains Rd, Tarrytown, NY, 10591, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Very good hotel for the money!"
Very clean and comfortable hotel. I would expect nothing less from a Marriot. I liked the No charge for parking, free coffed in morning and express checkout. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
PETER
"Convenient Location"
Convenient Location, Good Breakfast, Comfy Room.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Pricey for BASIC NEEDS"
The night of arrival was during a torrential rain. There were weddings & parties going on & no place to park. After a 15 minute search I parked in a lot at least 1/4 mile away & had to carry my suitcase in. I arrived cold & wet and annoyed to a very BASIC room. ( not even a mini fridge!)I will be sure to explore other options for my next visit to the area.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2014
jessie
"By and large happy"
Stay was enjoyable. Room condition very good. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Room was very quiet. Long walk to elevator. TV reception was very disappointing. Certain channels failed to come in clearly the entire visit while others were constantly steady. Location was very convenient to persons we were visiting.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Our weekend stay was good. Friendly staff all around. Will recommend family and friends.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"No free perks!"
Everything about the hotel properties were fine. The services, however, were less than fine. There were almost no ammenities that came with the hotel cost. No weekday compimentary coffee or tea, no schuttle service to the Railroad station, and no free WiFi service. It cost $17.95 per day to use it. We will not stay there again..
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
James B.
Overall great hotel. Comfortable beds, clean rooms. Great staff. Great in house restaurants Coopers Mill / Ruths steak house. Very romantic weekend. Will definitely book a stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"AWESOME"
This is an amazing hotel. I believe it is a true 4 star hotel instead of 3. I will stay here again. Great service, great amenities
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sandeep
"Wifi internet only free in lobby. $12.95 in room."
It is ridiculous that this hotel charges $12.95 per night for wifi internet in the room. In most hotels, this service is free.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
The hotel itself was very clean and the staff was great. The only thing this hotel lacks is free hot breakfast and microwaves in each room.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Hotel to Stay in. Excellent Staff. Loved it!"
We got a great price for this hotel. We knew it was a fancy one when we booked it, but the price was too good to pass up. We were not disappointed. The indoor pool was fantastic, the spa was great. a 24 hour gym. We ordered room service. they were there in minutes. Very classy hotel and spotless. All the staff were eager to assist and were extremely friendly. We wished we could have stayed longer. We were treated spectacularly and we will definitely be booking this hotel again when we are back in the White Plains area. The surrounding area is beautiful too.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Joe Thibodeau
elevator was out, no directions on how to navigate to the nearest one, got lost and ended up in stair well will no access to lobby.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Fine stay"
Overall, nice hotel. Odd-shaped pool that's on display to everyone with balconies. We had a very noisy AC fan in our room. Had to turn it off as it would rattle and click every five minutes like clockwork. But room clean, restaurant looked nice, and staff was friendly.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great customer service"
I thought I was getting a King sized bed with a double bed as per what I signed up for on hotels.com. When I arrived, the hotel clerk saw that I was disappointed and rearranged rooms so that I could get what I needed. Service was great. Hotel was clean. Breakfast buffet (free) was excellent!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"super convenient and clean"
most enjoyable, will return next year for sure!
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"had a good time"
The hotel was clean with friendly staff, pool was heated ;), friendly guests. The included breakfast (with purchase of the room) was excellent (loved the omelette Station). There is a nature trail across the street which we enjoyed. I don't like the fact that you have to pay for WiFi and leave a credit card for incidentals. also when we checked in we were given a room where we requested, on a high floor. They have rooms that open up into the pool, suggest you get one of those.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
S.Boyce
"Nice service from front desk staff."
Overall great , booked same day. Hotel was nice overall.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
mg
The pool area was not clean. on Saturday morning. The tables were dirty and the floors near the large cushy chairs was dirty. I was a little surprised how small the pool was considering the caliber of hotel but great effort was put into designing the surrounding area. Overall i had a very good experience.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Darren
"Great Time"
My daughter enjoyed the indoor heated swimming pool. Overall we had a great time.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Toya Davis
"Surprising for Marriott"
I found a dirty sock in my room. The sheet on the bed where dingy. There were remains of sticker glue on the head board that had turned black and extremely gross looking.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
L. Blair
"nice time"
very good,
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
julio porte
"Not happy at all"
They do not offer wifi, they do not include breakfast. For the price that we were charge I excpected more. So many other hotels these days offer these amenities with your stay. The people next to us made noise well into 3:00 in the morning that was not the hotels fault, but what was there fault was that no one came to have them quiet down after we called the down stairs. I rate my stay and this Hotel 1 out of 5 stars. :-(
Response by Westchester Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay at the Westchester Marriott. We appreciate your comments and recognize the importance of your feedback in improving hotel operations. I do apologize if you felt that our prices and amenities did not meet with your expectations. We value our customers and pride ourselves on being competitive in both services and pricing in our area. We do currently offer free Wi-Fi in all public areas and there are certain room rates that do include internet and breakfast. Thank you once again for your valuable comments and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Westchester Marriott in the near future. Sincerely, Paul Giannotta Director of Operations
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Comfortable"
Clean, nice bed , nice to have mini fridge in room. Free coffee in the morning in the lobby was appreciated.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Weekend away"
No air conditioning in room. "Heated pool" freezing. Hot tub Luke warm! And when offered a discount at checkout discount "added" to bill. Not a good experience for a Marriott! Disappointing!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Westchester Marriott
"Perfection"
Great one night getaway. Everything from check in to check out went extremely fast.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great says former New Yorker and world traveler."
Excellent facilities. Great rates for a well maintained room with all the amenities including a king bed and technology. Situation didn't allow me to dine at the hotel. Good options for food at reasonable prices outside the hotel. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
It was ok when I checked in they reminded me that this was not a Marriott boiking. Our tub would not drain but was fixed in a timely manner. They had a space for a fridge, but we had ro request one. Did not like the double beds. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice.
4 night trip Jul 30, 2014
stephanie
A good hotel, in a convenient location, for a wedding we attended in New Rochelle, New York
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good Hotel and Location"
Though we did not stay at the hotel for a long time, it was exactly what we needed. Within 20 minutes of the Bronx, very clean room, and nice hotel decor/features.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Ivan
"Great stay in Tarrytown"
Great hotel. Comfortable bed and clean rooms.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"we will return"
Our stay at your hotel was excellent and to start the next day with a excellent breakfast, will ensure that we will use your service again.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Claude & Donna
Hotel was attractive, clean, convenient. Staff was friendly. Two great restaurants attached to the hotel. I will be staying there again this weekend.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
L.A.
"Great hotel for staying with family"
Nice hotel with great service. There is a Stop and Shop close by where they've great deals on water bottles and fruits so you don't have to go searching around.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
SS
Kids loved the pool and that the room overlooked the pool. Walls were too thin and could hear our neighbors most of the night.
Response by Westchester Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Westchester Marriott. We appreciate your comments and recognize the importance of your feedback in improving hotel operations. Your positive comments regarding our Pool were great to hear. Please accept my apologies for the noise you heard from your neighboring room. I will be sure to share your comments with our front desk so they can be more aware of this and do a better job of assigning rooms. While hearing negative comments about our hotel is not a good thing it does provide us with opportunities to make things better in the future
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"not up to par"
This Marriott is an older hotel, but was well maintained, other than the pool, which had puddles of water all around the exterior area. Rooms were immaculate but small, beds were clean but not recently updated and all in all, the hotel was a 3.5 out of 5 in my opinion. Very crowded when we were there. . .wouldn't return because I was underwhelmed with the hotel as a whole.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Coco Crou
"Roaches"
It was bad. One station on the tv didn't work and I called the front desk 3x and it was never repaired. Then one night I killed three roaches, called the front desk at night and nothing was done about it. I was in shock to pay some much money and the night front desk women didn't attend to my needs at all. The bright spot was the bellhop & my maid for the room.
8 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Walter James Jr
"family get together"
They should have had a roll or biscuit or croissant with the morning coffee.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
"Quality hotel for cheap price"
Very nice hotel with a friendly staff. Rooms were very clean. Rooms weren't very expensive. Overall a very good hotel.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Charly
"Very Satisfied. Will return. Close to NYC by train"
The hotel staff were all very accommodating. Restaurants were excellent.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Perfect timing with not so many people around... also the room #307 the left bed mattress needs a replacement as the mattress is much TOO soft and floppy and uneven. I had my back hurt from it...
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Pool no Cool"
The rooms are very clean the service is pretty fast.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
This is an affordable hotel away from the city. If ur not into crowds this is the place for u but ur still accessible to the city. Went out there for my bday!!! Enjoyed it will definitely go back
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Sam
"Extremely comfortable"
The only thing that was inconvenient is the expensive wifi. Besides that, I had a great time at the Marriott Westchester.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Vellee
"top rated except for swimming pool"
The only thing wrong here was the condition of the pool. Oh, yes, and they charge for internet if you want to access it in your room. We would stay there again.
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
Chuck
"Small inconveniences"
We chose to stay at the Marriott over 2 star lodges for their reputation of cleanliness and professionalism. The service we received were as expected. We requested a small fridge to store milk for our LO, but they were all out for the evening. Kids looked forward to swimming in the morning, but were disappointed that the pool was closed (due to small accident). Overall, we were satisfied. We know that these inconveniences were beyond the hotel's control.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
JL
"Excellent Hotel close to HPN Airport"
Very nice hotel. Has 2 great restaurants (Ruth Chris Steak and Copper Mill) and room service until midnight. Hotel was in excellent condition and all staff provided excellent service. Really do not have anything negative to say.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Don
"Wasn't my first choice, but it will be next time"
I was too late to get a special rate at another Tarrytown hotel for a convention I was attending, so I stayed here as a nearby alternative. Judging from comments I heard from other attendees about the 'host' hotel, I'm glad I stayed here. My room was big and clean (OK, maybe a tad dusty in far corners, if you were doing a white-glove inspection), ditto the bathroom. And everything worked, although the TV was a little tricky. Quiet is important to me, and this hotel passed my test in that regard. Enjoyed meals at both the hotel restaurant and bar, and the connected Ruth's Chris Steak House, where my server was particularly helpful with good suggestions. Room service breakfast was right on time and exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely stay again.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"what i expected for my money"
I got what I paid for , really feel like I've got my monies worth . Will definitely come back soon.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
chevon
"Unhappy"
I called down to the front desk to report an awful odor on the 3rd fl. The smell made me nauseous. The front desk clerk said she would call maintainence to check it out. She failed to get back to me nor did she offer to move me to another floor. It ruined my stay.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014