All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

Great pool
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
For the price no free Wi-Fi felt like a ripoff.
Trip with friends Apr 16, 2016
"sofie first snow"
The weather was not perfect, but the hotel made the weekend worth while.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
Ken
"Enjoyment"
Enjoyed pool Views were great from room No better close to all
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
ERIC
"Ask for a window."
Very disappointed with an "interior" room. No windows. Dark and stuffy. Asked for upgrade but would have been charged at least $100 more. Hotel location is ideal.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
"Very nice hotel. Great Location!"
Location and staff outstanding. Hotel could use a refresh soon, but rooms were very clean.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
"Home away from home"
Great location, hotel clean and comfortable... felt like home
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
"Wonderful :)"
We had a fabulous get away, it was everything and more!!
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Shana
"Valentine weekend in Boston"
Parking services is bad. We were waiting in the lobby for more than one hour to get our car. Poor organization and communication
Jing
"Quick trip"
Clean quality amenities
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2016
"Pretty happy."
The bathroom floor was really cold, and the room was cool. It took 35 minutes to get our car so we could leave after checking out. We liked the restaurant, and bar area. That was fun. Probably would be better if it was warmer out.
Luke
"Good Stay"
One night. Know the area so that's why we chose that hotel.
"Location, location, location...."
We stayed here with out kids to do a Aquarium/Museum weekend in frigid February. Perfect location next to the Aquarium and walking distance to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. I love this Marriott because they did add a Starbucks - but they also kept their beautiful, quaint bar/restaurant. Their lobby is also still beautiful and classically elegant. Not filled with garish colors and televisions like a lot of other Marriott properties. Pool area is perfect for families with kids, or even for just going somewhere sunny and cheerful. Great place to sit with a book!
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2016
"Great Stay!"
Great stay! perfect place to stay in Boston plenty to do in the area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2016
Brett
Great place to stay in Boston . We would recommend this hotel to everyone .
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2016
Stephen
"Great Getaway"
Came in a snowstorm for our wedding night. They gave us an upgrade to a room with a veiw of the harbor and the park. The restaurant serves the best lobster Mac n cheese, and a really great buffet breakfast. The New England Aquarium right out side.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Earl
"Great hotel!"
The hotel was very clean, all of the staff was friendly and its centrally located. I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it to family, friends and co-workers.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
"Very convenient place to stay."
It was close to the offices I was conducting business in, there are lots of great places to eat nearby and just a short cab ride from the airport. If I had more time during the trip I would have checked out some of the sites, according to the map there are lots of points of interest very close by.
4 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
Thania
"Sistachio"
We had a family weekend for ten in three rooms. The hotel, staff and location was a bit above excellent.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Sally
"Great Location, Beautiful hotel."
Arrived early and hotel was very accomodating letting us check in early. They let us park the car early as well. There is a fee for parking, I did suspect that by other reviews, but it did not show up on the Expedia website until I had booked the room. There was also a review about the charge for the Wifi, which I warned my children about ahead of time. Since we were only staying one night and they had the indoor pool, I figured we could do without it. The kids enjoyed the pool, we enjoyed the hot tub for a short time. The chlorine in the air in the pool area was so strong it was bothering my eyes (and I did not put my head under the water). Pool deck has a wonderful view of the harbor and I enjoyed a beautiful sunrise in the morning. Hotel lets you keep your car parked until 6pm the day of check out. Room size was average. Clean and comfortable. We would stay again in the future if we received a great rate like we did.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
Deborah
"Great spot to stay in Boston"
perfect. no issues, close to everything. would stay here again
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Kenneth
Very disappointed. Had to be moved to a different room due to some kind of beetle in my bed.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2015
Patrick
Stayed with three kids the day after Christmas and the kids loved the hotel, they are asking to go back to show their dad. Knew the location was great based on prior trips to Boston. Happily surprised by the breakfast at the hotel's buffet, it was really very good. My 9 year old said, "It's almost as good as the buffets at Disney." Only two cons were no mini fridge in room, just a "cooler", but one was brought on request and a little sticker shock on the valet parking that was $51 (had to get our car out by 6 p.m. on checkout day to avoid another $51 charge).
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Marisa
"Christmas in the city"
We spent Christmas Eve as a special treat - the Marriott delivered.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Marie
"Great location, room and staff"
The front desk staff was wonderful and had no problems with our room. The bartender at the hotel bar was very friendly and made very good drink recomendations. The location is perfect, we will stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Ashley
"Nice stay."
We were in town just for the night to see Boston decked out for Christmas and the location and service provided by the Marriott Long Wharf helped to make our brief stay very enjoyable.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Rebecca
"survive location"
Convenient hotel.close to Quincy market and little Italy. Great restaurants.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Phyllis
"Fantastic stay"
A quick one night getaway and this hotel was perfect! We got a great rate and it was so close to the North End and Quincy Market. The check-in was quick and easy and everyone we dealt with was great. We would do it again in a second!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"The only good thing was the location."
Rooms were filthy and outdated. Bathroom was small and no privacy were vanity was. Hair in the tub and beds. Just not clean at all. Would not eat at the hotel because of the rooms are dirty.......
Other trip Dec 12, 2015
Andi
"Business Stay"
Nice hotel that just needs a little updating on the rooms. Really good location though!
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Benjamin
"A wonderful stay!"
It was a wonderful 3-night stay! Restaurant/bar, location and gym exceeded our expectations. Lobby music was a bit loud. Would have liked for front desk staff to turn it off earlier in the night, as it kept us up.
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Katherine
Outrageous... 12 dollars per day for wifi!!! Outrageous... 12 dollars per day for wifi!!!Outrageous... 12 dollars per day for wifi!!!
Other trip Dec 6, 2015
"Great getaway"
We were treated like royalty.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Nice, clean and convenient hotel"
Very convenient location. The pool was small but pleasant. Staff was very accommodating. Great breakfast!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Camille
"Real nuce"
Nice lobby lounge. Would be better with free wifi.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Jeffrey
"Boston Weekend"
Great location in Boston. Near Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, North End, Aquarium and other attractions. Park your call and enjoy walking around Boston.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Stephen
"Beautiful weekend"
All of the employees from the time my wife and I arrived were very pleasant and happy to help in any way. Big reflection on management on down. Very special props to "Meri" during checkin. Meri offered us the upgrade to a larger room. We have never experienced a stay like the on we had. Definitely would recommend the Marriot Long Warf to anyone. My wife and I will be back. Love Boston!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
MICHAEL
Room and hotel was fine for a one night stay. We were there on a Saturday night and had a room on the second floor. The hotel has a large, open air atrium that many of the entry doors to the rooms on the second floor are adjacent to. This lead to a lot of noise coming up from the restaurant and lounge area until very early in the morning. Besides not being able to sleep due to the noise, the hotel is very nice.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Christopher
Nice place. Great location. But a major irritation was that they charge for a WIFI connection. $300.00 for the room plus $51 for parking & they charge for WIFI. I will not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Fun hotel on the water front."
Fun hotel with great service. Very friendly helpful staff. Loved the proximity to the airport by water taxi. Close to many historic sites. It will be easier to use the T when Goverment Station is finished.
2 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
Beth
"Great getaway"
Went with daughters and grandsons and had a fabulous time great location close to aquarium close to shopping great location grandsons also sure did enjoy Columbus Park burned off steam there i'm sure will be back
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"not happy, born in mass. embarassed to show home"
first night was ok , no free wifi , with small children this is an inconvenience and we were unable to book sight seeing tours , I will not be staying there again , party goers moved in to the next room and loud music played , slamming doors and yelling , security was called and did nothing .. we had to move our room (not the problem people) and not offered an upgrade just a discount on valet service which was $51 a day , very expensive and not worth the expense
4 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Everything about this hotel was excellent. Location was amazing, across street from Fanuel Hall/Quincy market, next to North End resturaunts, right on the harbor, hotel was clean, staff was courteous, a great hotel overall. Only negative is rooms are load at night when they have a large group. This is due to large open atrium that rooms are off of and doors are not sealed at bottom. Only affected us one night and noise died down at 11 so not a huge deal.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Timothy
"Getaway"
Good stay but thought the room was on the small side. Bathroom very small.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Bathroom small with odd folding door with see thru gap. Hotel in great location but used hard for 30 years. Pay for Internet? Really?
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Perfectly placed"
Had a great time!
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
"Well located room with a view"
Great location. Perhaps a bit overpriced for what is provided, but again the location is great. The Waterfront bar/restaurant downstairs is nice and the view from the rooms is lovely.
4 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Amazing location!!"
I couldn't have been happier with the location of this hotel. This was a family trip with kids and we were within easy walking distance of Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall. The Aquarium and IMAX theater are hardly a two minute walk. Even the TD Garden was only a pleasant 10-15 minute walk. The hotel was able to check us in several hours early. The view was fantastic and the room was clean. My only complaints were that it had a musty smell and the heating/cooling unit kept turning off and on rather loudly throughout the night. I found the pool area to be fantastic because there were many large widows to enjoy the view of the harbor and there was a large outdoor sitting area. Valet service was good--no issues. However, the hotel lists an option of valet OR self parking, but I was told I had to valet when I got there. One other discrepancy--some websites that rate this hotel cite free wi-fi. Not so--you have to pay for wi-fi, which I find ridiculous for this type of hotel. Bottom line, I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Clean but Spotty service."
When I pulled up the doormen were standing around B.S.ing with a service man and only after I asked about valet did one of them go and find one for me. No offer to help with the bags just went back to shooting the breeze with their friend. The hotel lobby is actually on the 1st floor so when you have big bags you have to go find the elevator, which isn't very well marked. Then I wondered around until I stumbled upon where the front desk is because it too wasn't marked at all and due to its proximity to the dining room/bar I though the front desk staff were hostesses. I had an early check out (0230)so I called down to have my car brought and was told it would be ready in ten minuets. The front staff were not at the desk and the bell that is used to call them "Some times doesn't work" after a 5min search I found them and then was able to check out. Went downstairs and my car was no where to be found. So I now had to go search for the valet (Common theme), once found he promptly brought it around for me. From the time I called to the time I got the car it had been 30min not the ten quoted. Overall, I would say the hotel was clean and when you spoke with staff they were very friendly, however, spotty service and not well marked areas of importance keep me from giving it a full 5 stars.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Great location Convenient to airport & downtown
2 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
"Clean and within walking distance of great areas!"
We had reserved a king sized bed for the weekend, but when we arrived the only rooms available had full beds. They do not have double queen rooms, only single king or double full. My wife and I do not fit in a full sized bed. The first night we ended up sleeping in separate beds. The hotel ultimately moved us to a king room when one opened up, but no refund for their blunder. Other than that the hotel was extremely clean and the staff was very helpful. The hotel was right in the middle of everything we wanted to do. Great restaurants, historical districts and pubs and great night life.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015