All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

• Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Great Getaway"
Came in a snowstorm for our wedding night. They gave us an upgrade to a room with a veiw of the harbor and the park. The restaurant serves the best lobster Mac n cheese, and a really great buffet breakfast. The New England Aquarium right out side.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Earl
"Great hotel!"
The hotel was very clean, all of the staff was friendly and its centrally located. I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it to family, friends and co-workers.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
"Very convenient place to stay."
It was close to the offices I was conducting business in, there are lots of great places to eat nearby and just a short cab ride from the airport. If I had more time during the trip I would have checked out some of the sites, according to the map there are lots of points of interest very close by.
4 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
Thania
"Sistachio"
We had a family weekend for ten in three rooms. The hotel, staff and location was a bit above excellent.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Sally
"Great spot to stay in Boston"
perfect. no issues, close to everything. would stay here again
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Kenneth
Very disappointed. Had to be moved to a different room due to some kind of beetle in my bed.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2015
Patrick
Stayed with three kids the day after Christmas and the kids loved the hotel, they are asking to go back to show their dad. Knew the location was great based on prior trips to Boston. Happily surprised by the breakfast at the hotel's buffet, it was really very good. My 9 year old said, "It's almost as good as the buffets at Disney." Only two cons were no mini fridge in room, just a "cooler", but one was brought on request and a little sticker shock on the valet parking that was $51 (had to get our car out by 6 p.m. on checkout day to avoid another $51 charge).
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Marisa
"Christmas in the city"
We spent Christmas Eve as a special treat - the Marriott delivered.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Marie
"Great location, room and staff"
The front desk staff was wonderful and had no problems with our room. The bartender at the hotel bar was very friendly and made very good drink recomendations. The location is perfect, we will stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Ashley
"Nice stay."
We were in town just for the night to see Boston decked out for Christmas and the location and service provided by the Marriott Long Wharf helped to make our brief stay very enjoyable.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Rebecca
"survive location"
Convenient hotel.close to Quincy market and little Italy. Great restaurants.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Phyllis
"Fantastic stay"
A quick one night getaway and this hotel was perfect! We got a great rate and it was so close to the North End and Quincy Market. The check-in was quick and easy and everyone we dealt with was great. We would do it again in a second!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Business Stay"
Nice hotel that just needs a little updating on the rooms. Really good location though!
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Benjamin
"A wonderful stay!"
It was a wonderful 3-night stay! Restaurant/bar, location and gym exceeded our expectations. Lobby music was a bit loud. Would have liked for front desk staff to turn it off earlier in the night, as it kept us up.
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Katherine
"Great getaway"
We were treated like royalty.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Nice, clean and convenient hotel"
Very convenient location. The pool was small but pleasant. Staff was very accommodating. Great breakfast!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Camille
"Real nuce"
Nice lobby lounge. Would be better with free wifi.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Jeffrey
"Boston Weekend"
Great location in Boston. Near Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, North End, Aquarium and other attractions. Park your call and enjoy walking around Boston.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Stephen
"Beautiful weekend"
All of the employees from the time my wife and I arrived were very pleasant and happy to help in any way. Big reflection on management on down. Very special props to "Meri" during checkin. Meri offered us the upgrade to a larger room. We have never experienced a stay like the on we had. Definitely would recommend the Marriot Long Warf to anyone. My wife and I will be back. Love Boston!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
MICHAEL
Room and hotel was fine for a one night stay. We were there on a Saturday night and had a room on the second floor. The hotel has a large, open air atrium that many of the entry doors to the rooms on the second floor are adjacent to. This lead to a lot of noise coming up from the restaurant and lounge area until very early in the morning. Besides not being able to sleep due to the noise, the hotel is very nice.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Christopher
Nice place. Great location. But a major irritation was that they charge for a WIFI connection. $300.00 for the room plus $51 for parking & they charge for WIFI. I will not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Fun hotel on the water front."
Fun hotel with great service. Very friendly helpful staff. Loved the proximity to the airport by water taxi. Close to many historic sites. It will be easier to use the T when Goverment Station is finished.
2 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
Beth
"Great getaway"
Went with daughters and grandsons and had a fabulous time great location close to aquarium close to shopping great location grandsons also sure did enjoy Columbus Park burned off steam there i'm sure will be back
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"not happy, born in mass. embarassed to show home"
first night was ok , no free wifi , with small children this is an inconvenience and we were unable to book sight seeing tours , I will not be staying there again , party goers moved in to the next room and loud music played , slamming doors and yelling , security was called and did nothing .. we had to move our room (not the problem people) and not offered an upgrade just a discount on valet service which was $51 a day , very expensive and not worth the expense
4 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Everything about this hotel was excellent. Location was amazing, across street from Fanuel Hall/Quincy market, next to North End resturaunts, right on the harbor, hotel was clean, staff was courteous, a great hotel overall. Only negative is rooms are load at night when they have a large group. This is due to large open atrium that rooms are off of and doors are not sealed at bottom. Only affected us one night and noise died down at 11 so not a huge deal.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Timothy
"Getaway"
Good stay but thought the room was on the small side. Bathroom very small.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Bathroom small with odd folding door with see thru gap. Hotel in great location but used hard for 30 years. Pay for Internet? Really?
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Perfectly placed"
Had a great time!
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
"Well located room with a view"
Great location. Perhaps a bit overpriced for what is provided, but again the location is great. The Waterfront bar/restaurant downstairs is nice and the view from the rooms is lovely.
4 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Amazing location!!"
I couldn't have been happier with the location of this hotel. This was a family trip with kids and we were within easy walking distance of Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall. The Aquarium and IMAX theater are hardly a two minute walk. Even the TD Garden was only a pleasant 10-15 minute walk. The hotel was able to check us in several hours early. The view was fantastic and the room was clean. My only complaints were that it had a musty smell and the heating/cooling unit kept turning off and on rather loudly throughout the night. I found the pool area to be fantastic because there were many large widows to enjoy the view of the harbor and there was a large outdoor sitting area. Valet service was good--no issues. However, the hotel lists an option of valet OR self parking, but I was told I had to valet when I got there. One other discrepancy--some websites that rate this hotel cite free wi-fi. Not so--you have to pay for wi-fi, which I find ridiculous for this type of hotel. Bottom line, I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Clean but Spotty service."
When I pulled up the doormen were standing around B.S.ing with a service man and only after I asked about valet did one of them go and find one for me. No offer to help with the bags just went back to shooting the breeze with their friend. The hotel lobby is actually on the 1st floor so when you have big bags you have to go find the elevator, which isn't very well marked. Then I wondered around until I stumbled upon where the front desk is because it too wasn't marked at all and due to its proximity to the dining room/bar I though the front desk staff were hostesses. I had an early check out (0230)so I called down to have my car brought and was told it would be ready in ten minuets. The front staff were not at the desk and the bell that is used to call them "Some times doesn't work" after a 5min search I found them and then was able to check out. Went downstairs and my car was no where to be found. So I now had to go search for the valet (Common theme), once found he promptly brought it around for me. From the time I called to the time I got the car it had been 30min not the ten quoted. Overall, I would say the hotel was clean and when you spoke with staff they were very friendly, however, spotty service and not well marked areas of importance keep me from giving it a full 5 stars.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Great location Convenient to airport & downtown
2 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
"Clean and within walking distance of great areas!"
We had reserved a king sized bed for the weekend, but when we arrived the only rooms available had full beds. They do not have double queen rooms, only single king or double full. My wife and I do not fit in a full sized bed. The first night we ended up sleeping in separate beds. The hotel ultimately moved us to a king room when one opened up, but no refund for their blunder. Other than that the hotel was extremely clean and the staff was very helpful. The hotel was right in the middle of everything we wanted to do. Great restaurants, historical districts and pubs and great night life.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
"perfect location in boston"
Wonderful location....easy walking from train station, and Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. Their staff was superb.
2 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Mary E
"Meeting up friends from chicago"
Great location , any type of transportation was fright there or in walking distance
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
james
"Anniversary getaway"
The Long Wharf is a very nice hotel. The view from our room was great. The convenience of the location was great. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. It was so close to everything. The staff was very helpful and nice. We really enjoyed our anniversary getaway.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Kristen
Location was great, room and staff were excellent. You are central to Boston Harbor and Fanueil Hall.
3 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
The place was great. Nice location and everything. I would stay there again if I could afford it for a Saturday night. Not sure why the price doubled from Friday to Saturday but it is what it is and you pay for convenience.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
"great hotel!"
only one problem I had to pay for internet. I needed one more bed so they switched me to another room no charge.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Worth it!"
Great Experience and great location to everywhere.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Walter
"Excellence in Boston"
Good value. Good Service. Great place to be.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Convenient to attractions"
There was really loud noise from the street late at night from tourists fighting. Daytime convenience was excellent, however. The transit stop was right on the corner. Cabs were easy to come by. Close to Quincy market and the aquarium.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
sonia
"Awesome location"
Great location!!! Can't beat the location and the hotel is nice. We were staying with our son in the room so the room seemed very small and loud. It may just be since we had 3 people in a small room. They were out of suites, but will request one next time.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Excellent location. Very comfortable."
Excellent location. Highly recommended. Starbucks at the lower level is bonus. Good restaurant and lounging options within the hotel. There should be free wifi at such an expensive hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
The location & service we received at the hotel provided us with an enjoyable stay in Boston.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"A bust in Boston."
We were there to move our oldest into college. At check in, we were ignored for a good five minutes. When finally helped, the person at check in was rude and even though I checked in with our 12 year old standing with me, he gave us a room that overlooked a bar - which was loud and disruptive until early in the morning. The room was very small and not very clean. We visit Boston quite often - we will not stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
judith
"Beware of hidden costs"
Hotel was beautiful and central to many attractions. We had booked with a breakfast included package, however, the Marriott said it was only intended for 2 people - not 3. Valet parking is an additional $51. a day. Wi fi is $12.95. a day. There were no newspapers in the lobby as stated on their web site.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Ok"
This hotel is over priced. The service is fine -but $15 dollars for coffee service is over the edge. What do five dollar bills grow in the lobby - No. Is this NYC no. It's the frign wharf in Bean Town with the biggest losers and cheaters that ever walked the streets. Bill belly check may be listening so give the dive a 2.5. Only in Boston - dumb and dumber home town. Stay at the Marriot downtown. Thanks I love Legal Seafood - they know how to run a customer oriented business. The Boston Marriot on the Wharf is the only bad experience I've ever had with Marriot. J Barry
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Nice hotel but fridge didn't work and someone blocked up my toilet
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Good Stay but Terrible Valet"
Overall, it was a decent hotel with good service expect for the valet. The valet was horrendous and they tried to pull one over on me by charging me double for their subpar services. Marriot not only fixed the mistake but gave me a 50% discount on the parking charge.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015