All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
296 State St, Boston, MA, 02109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
"Weekend stay"
Great location, friendly staff and very clean room. Had a buffet breakfast on Sunday and it was excellent. Real nice workout room and pool area.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
robert
The location was great. Close to a lot to do. Plenty of places to eat and drink. The pool and hot tub were refreshing. only down side at all was the subway has a lot of issues, repair is going on but should take sometime. no fault of the hotel. The Hotel was wonderful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Well located"
Our only disappointment was getting a room as far from the elevator as possible within the hotel. Maybe because we got the room through Expedia and didn't pay full price, but the cost was still a stiff price. The add-ons added up! Include the extra for wifi, parking, simple bottle of water.... There was a refrigerator in the room, but it was barely cooler than the room itself. Other guests' children were a racket outside our door (bowling with a ball down the corridor), but I blame that on oblivious parents, not the hotel.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Wells
I was there for the W/E of the 27-29th of March for a bachelor party and I felt the hotel was great. The staff was without a doubt the friendliest and most helpful staff I have ever experienced staying in a hotel.. The valet guy even remembered me an hr later from when I checked in to say that I left some of my luggage on the chair near the front desk. The room was very clean and very modern. I had no complaints with the room. The only thing I would say was a negative in my time there was the hot tub. Me and a friend went down to the pool ( which was great) and when I turned on the hot-tub and got in, I started sensing of chlorine mixed in with some bleach. I only stayed in for about a min due to my eyes starting to burn and I couldn't stop coughing. There was another person in with his 2 kids and the kids got out to due to the coughing. I also noticed that my swimming shorts did change color due to the bleach that was in the hot tub but they were old and I didn't really care. When I got out and went back in the pool my eyes cleared up fine and didnt burn any more. Other then that minor thing, the hotel is great!!
"Shoppers need to stay here"
My mom, sister, daughter and I stayed here for a long weekend. The weather was less than desirable with snow all day long on Saturday. But the hotel is so close to Faneuil Hall and everything we wanted to see that we were able to hop back and forth into the room throughout the day to warm up and drop off our purchases. Would go back again in a heartbeat! The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant throughout our entire stay.
Great stay! Excellent staff and rooms were very clean.
Gregg
"WONDERFUL!!!!"
Spent a night there for my son's 12th birthday. Staff was AMAZING!!!!! Gave us a great room and even sent my son a piece of birthday cake! We won't stay anywhere else when we're in Boston from now on!!!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Don't leave the hotel for a good burger!!!"
Away For daughter's musical performance. Very impressed with efficiency and helpfulness of the staff. From the doormen,concierge- Mark, desk assist, housekeeping Rosanna and Waterline- Michael..( best burgers we ever had!). ...so pleased with approachability and personally received by all! Will definitely recommend and return to LongWharf! Please acknowledge those especially above mentioned! They are a credit to your establishment!
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Very overpriced for very ordinary hotel room."
From the outside, it seems like there should be wonderful views of the harbor from most of the rooms. We were quite mistaken. We were offered an interior room, with no outside window or a view in a upgraded room for an additional $100. With a little prodding we got a room with a window mostly overlooking a roof area and a very partial view of the water. The room itself was quite ordinary for the considerable cost...small bath, no terrace, no robes, extra charge for internet, $18 pay per view movies (we declined these extra charges), and a $48 overnight parking fee. The location is great, near the aquarium, Quincy Market, and the North End, However, there are a bunch of other hotels in the surrounding area, equally convenient to these tourist destinations, so it would be wise to look for a discounted rate on Expedia at one of those.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Fernando
"Excellent location, nice hotel"
We love Marriott Long Wharf -- walking distance to so much. The hotel is great, nice pool with cool views of the harbor and airport, nice updates in lobby area. This stay however we got a room at the very very far end of the hall (I had asked for a room with a view -- I guess it had a "city view"). The windows were sadly old and had lots of drippy moisture between the glass, which was kind of gross. The bed we shared also was uncomfortable, we kept rolling in to the center and every time my husband moved slightly it felt like an earthquake! Did not get much sleep... I definitely expect a lot when I spend $300 (with taxes) for one night in a hotel... not sure if it was worth it.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Miss Frugal
"1st time to Boston-would stay here again for sure!"
My friend ( both of us Moms) and I brought our 2 teenage sons to attend the PaxEast Convention. The Shuttle to their event picked them up right outside our hotel and most of the other guests were attending the convention as well so we all felt very safe there . My friend and I would explore Boston while they were at the convention - walked to Boston Commons, shopping, & Cheers just to name a few and we would meet back up with them between events . The staff were all very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. We were greeted with a smile no matter what time of day we went up to the desk! The location was perfect for walking within 20-30 minutes of almost anywhere and very conveniently located to catch several modes of public transportation. The hotel has been nicely updated..... my friend and I enjoyed having a drink in the very comfortable but fashionable lobby area and we both had excellent food from their on-site restaurant one night when we had been out touring all day and were too tired to go back out in the cold weather for yet another tasty local restaurant. The beds were very comfortable, the room was nicely equipped with a safe, plenty of drawers and desk space. The fitness center is very nice and larger than most. We did not use the indoor pool or hot tub on this trip but several people were enjoying it when I explored the hotel. They also had very nice large public women and men's and bathrooms which came in handy for our group of 2 boys and 2 Moms!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Allison
"Not worth it for the price"
Went to PAXeast at the Boston Convention center. Hotel was booked three weeks prior for $300 for their cheapest room. This did not come with a free breakfast. All amenities cost extra, water inside the room costs $3.50. Also, heat for the room did not function correctly, it stayed about 66 degrees all night and the thermostat could not be changed, so bundle up. The hotel itself is beautiful, and has a gym, but I would only suggest going here if you have the cash to spend and it's during the spring or summer.
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Steed
Really strange bathroom/shower set up. Water goes everywhere. Closet door opens to outside wall.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"fun trip to the aquarium"
We booked this hotel so that we could take our daughter to the New England Aquarium. My husband and I were extremely happy with the hotel. The staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful-the room was nice but a little small, but very clean and had a great view. We were in walking distance to many of Boston's local tourist attractions. I have used Expedia many times in he past and have never been disappointed!!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Teresa
"Great location and quality"
Great location and quality.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Christie
We had a great night. The staff were wonderful. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Frozen in Boston"
Our stay at the Boston Long Wharf was a good one considering we got caught in a blizzard and had to stay an extra day. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the pool occupied the kids while we were stuck in our hotel. The room was comfortable but average compared to a 5 star hotel. Location was excellent as we had an easy walk to TD Banknorth to see Frozenand Faniell Hall was one block away. I would stay here again for a good rate but in summer next time.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
The staff were friendly and inviting. They seemed more excited than we were when we arrived....which was quite a feat! the room was ready on time and was in immaculate condition. We were lucky enough to have a balcony with a view of the harbor. That evening we were hit with a blizzard. You could not hear the heavy snow and gale force wind inside the room. All was quiet!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
We stayed for one night and the service was great... The doorman and parking attendants were GREAT. The hotel is located in a great area... I will definately got back for another visit
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Tracy
"Excellent Valentines Day weekend"
Amazing experience overall. Such friendly staff. They made our stay comfortable and pleasant. A little pricey for the parking rates, but very nice accommodations.
"Great hotel!"
We stayed overnight for a Bruins game. It was snowing and still an enjoyable walk to the Garden. The room was very clean and the hospitality was great. Great pool and gym! This hotel will always be our go to when staying in Boston!
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
The hotel was wonderful. The staff was very helpful with every question I had. They have a great gym.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Alice
"Great hotel centrally located one of our favorites"
walk to everything! Lovely hotel great lobby to have a drink and people watch great breakfast
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
kristen
"Well located, near so many things..."
North end within minutes (walking) , Fanuiel Hall, Aquarium, TD Garden just a short cab drive. Rooms very clean, nicely decorated. Parking was very highly priced ($44 per night) but you are in the city. Front desk staff very friendly and personable. Would use this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Boston overnight"
I was there with friends and family for a concert. The staff was incredibly helpful and nice. It was convent to all of the locations we wanted to go to. Although I didn't use it you may want to consider the guests not having to pay for access to the Internet in their rooms. Other than that a great time was had by all.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Will stay there again."
Aside from the fact that a noisy convention crowd was staying the weekend I was there (and kept us up late), the hotel was perfect. Location was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to where we needed to go"
Great experience. Staff was nice. Wish something was included for the price paid, either parking or even breakfast
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Decent Stay"
There was a conference in the atrium/open meeting area going on during the weekend and we were awakened by loud music and multiple announcements/shouting both mornings. Customer service was apologetic and did their best to accommodate our needs. Next time I will ask for a room in the corner or down the hall. Additionally, I wish the lounge was open during the weekend and the double dior to the bathroom was odd and a bad design for such a small space. Overall, nice room, friendly and attentive staff, and good location.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Perfect location"
Stayed two nights with family - ages 5 to 83. Loved the location - steps from the Aquarium, the subway line and a short walk to tourist attractions like Quincy market. Our rooms, though chilly, had wonderful views of the Boston Harbor. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Nana L
Great location, walking distance to everything, convenient, clean, and great staff!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Friends get a way"
Easy check in. Valet worth it. Very nice every person I came in contact was so willing to help and make sure I was happy. The rooms was comfortable. Well equipped with a refridgerator coffe pot with coffee. The room had a little wear to it so don't be shocked if your room has nick's and scrapes on the furniture. Linens on the bed very comfortable. We ate at the buffet for breakfast. It was worth it. THe pool is nice not as heated as expected but still nice tohave a swim in January. I wish the hotel supplied bath ropes to go to and from the rooms.... but that is a minor if not after thought. The one thing I will say is at 11:45 pm I was awoke from a sound sleep to a bunch of people running down the hallway and screaming. Did not appreciate that. The walls are a little thin so we heard the people next door. All in all it was a good stay but for the money. Perfect location to tour Boston Freedom trail. Fanuil Hall Quincy Market. A short walk to the North End.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Perfect for family trip to aquarium"
Perfect location. We parked at Alewife and took the train in. The train stop is right at the hotel. The Aquarium is across the street in one direction, and Qunicy Market a block away. You can see the seal tank and the harbor right from the room. Highly recommend!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Marriott Boston"
Great price, great location, close to amenities, and friendly staff.
3 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
Nicole
"one night in beantown... long wharf rocked"
Spent day in boston, staff was helpful and friendly... .EVen got free parking because front desk offered up an "interior room" in exchange
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
karl
"We love the location. the staff were awesome."
We were able to walk to so much around us. You ha ve the Aquarium , Fanuel Hall , Theaters, Museums. All near by. The people were so nice and helpful.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Winter weekend in Boston..."
We had a lovely family weekend in Boston before our daughters head back to their lives at college. The Long Wharf is perfectly situated to the Aquarium (Friday's adventure), the North End for dinner, the Science Museum (Saturday 's adventure) and Fanueil Hall. We loved walking all over the city in the snow and rain and had a wonderful weekend hanging out with our young adults! What a treat!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Marie
Awesome experience. Very convenient to see the city of Boston and very comfortable hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"great family overnight"
Perfect overnight for family, close to aquarium, Legal Seafood, playground and waterfront
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
cathleen
"Attached to airport."
Stayed there the night before flying out. Since it is right at Boston's Logan Airport, it couldn't be easier. There is a 24 hour shuttle to take you to the airport, but you also can just walk through the hotel to the airport for certain terminals. Also were willing to pick us up from the car rental drop-off location. Rooms are clean and large. Staff was very helpful. Surprisingly, never heard planes taking off from the room. Not far from downtown Boston, but nothing else is really around immediate area except airport related buildings, so can't get to anything without a car or taxi.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Post Christmas Fun"
great time
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Close to all/covenient."
Very comfortable stay overall. Room could have been cleaned better. There was lots of dust on desks and phones. Carpet needed vacuuming.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, clean,modern, in a great location"
Staff were super friendly & hotel was decorated for Christmas which gave it a festive feel, food was excellent & pool was always clean. The room was comfortable, cosy & kept exceptionally well by housekeeping.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Lucy
We took our kids for a quick getaway. The location is amazing the staff super friendly. Pool was fun! Room was wonderful!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
kate
"Weekend getaway"
The staff and hotel was amazing. The only down fall was that the beds and the pillows were not the greatest, other than that I cannot say enough.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Stayed at the hotel for both a business and family weekend. This place is great. Faneuil Hall is right across the street and you are only a few steps away from the aquarium and the tour bus stops. The staff we are friendly. The doorman even went out of his way to run after a taxi to retrieve a forgotten item in the cab. I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"My hotel experience"
The hotel staff was excellent. Great location, great rooms, great service.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
1st time in Boston, glad we stayed where we did, everything was in close walking proximity.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
luv traveling
"Overnight in Boston"
The location of this hotel is outstanding. It was a short walk to the North End for dinner, concert at the Garden and drinks at Faneuil Hall marketplace. Very nice hotel!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Jean
"Nice, but overpriced."
An outstanding hotel, great location, but overpriced. Breakfast for 4 was just under $100. At well over $200 per night, breakfast should be included.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"great spot!"
annual family thanksgiving weekend trip,
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014