All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

• Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Great place"
Fantastic family vacation at the Marriott! Location is perfect!
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"IF YOU DON"T WANT TO SLEEP"
The staff was lovely. The room was fine. Not $500/night fine. The bar outside was HORRIFIC!!! The noise was HORRIFIC- even with ambient music from out computer and earplugs. NOT WORTH $500/night.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Margaret
"You get what you pay for!"
Excellent staff and location. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Room could have been cleaner and pool was in need of attention. Cloudy and things floating in the pool. Restaurant had excellent food.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Benjamin
"Definitely worth a visit."
Wonderful hotel in the heart of many attractions. The staff was very professional. The room was clean and very comfortable. The restaurant was nice. The only negative was that the pool water was cloudy and a bit on the cold side. The hot tub was nice and warm, but foamy.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
deborah
"Great Location!"
Great Location! Great deck on pool deck overlooking Boston Harbor, level 3. Great rate on Sundays.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Curtis
I booked this for my son and his family. It was a great location and they enjoyed their stay.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Janice
"Boston Harbor great location"
Great stay near the Quincy Market & Freedom Trail in historic Boston. Great location. Very great staff!
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
michael
"Great Boston Weekend!"
Absolutely wonderful stay here. The hotel is perfectly located within walking distance of practically everything.The staff went out of there way to assist us getting around and went above and beyond when we asked for anything. Javier was one of the managers that interacted with us daily and treated us like VIPs. We will be back!
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Good Location"
Tired rooms, old fashioned air conditioning that was uncontrollable and noisy. Manager was nice enough to give me credit for a sleepless night because of air conditioning.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
business travel
"Great Family Weekend!"
Excellent location for the stuff Boston is known for ie. The Aquarium, the North End, Faneuil Hall
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Deborah
Great location. Close to all major attractions in Boston and water taxi to Logan.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great location, Comfy Rooms, Lackluster Staff"
Our stay started on a Sunday afternoon, with a late check-in. The staff member (I apologize I did not get her name) was forcefully chipper and polite to the point of parody. She truly did not care who I was or that I had my family with me. I could understand if the hotel desk was busy, but it was not. There was myself checking in, and another gentleman being helped by another attendant. We saw no one else during our stay except this condescending person. It was disheartening. The hotel was very conveniently located for our stay, which is why we picked it. The room was comfy both in amenities and climate. It was quiet, even during a large thunderstorm that occured during the night. All in all, my family and I thought the hotel and its location was worth the Expedia price we paid, but wasn't worth more. Certainly would never be worth the full price, in my opinion.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Excellent location. Close to everything."
Close to everything we came to see and eat! Loved the location and the knowledge of the staff.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Overall this is not a bad hotel, staff is well mannered, location is great with walking distances to majority of tourist attractions, only thing I dislike about is the room, it had no windows for me to look out on, pretty much 4 walls, thinking I paid almost $500 a night I would get some sort of city or ocean view since this is right on the piers,
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Benjamin
"Anniversary stay"
Wonderful overnight. Upgrade to Concierge level well worth the extra money
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Day trip"
Excellent. Great staff. Great location
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Great location for sight seeing and walking. Fitness center was top notch!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
suzanne
We had a wonderful stay, our room was available earlier than expected and the staff could not have been nicer
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"A+++ Top 5 best hotel stays ever"
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Cynthia
"Amazing!"
Amazing hotel! We stayed for 4 days for a family vacation. It is a beautiful hotel; incredibly clean and modern. Staff was polite and helpful. It is in the perfect location. Within walking distance or a short subway ride from anything you could possibly want to do. The views of the Harbor and Christopher Columbus Park are amazing. It was very quiet, both in regards to outside noise and inside noise. My kids loved the pool. I couldn't image having stayed anywhere else. I will definitely stay here again the next time we go to Boston.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Rachel
"Nice hotel, friendly staff."
Our bathroom was a little small compared to the Marriott we had just left in NY but overall very nice. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Shelly
"Best location to stay in Boston!"
Walking distance to everything you want to visit and easy accessibility to airport.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Kimberly
We were assigned a 2nd floor room, with a view of the Aquarium. The room was extremely noisy, including at night. On leaving the hotel, noone was at the desk despite repeated attempts to ring the bell, so had to call the hotel afterwards to get the final receipt. Same was true with the valet parking. I've stayed at this Marriott previously and have never been displeased, but this time was a disappointment.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Tarja
"Helpful staff"
Unfortunately, the most memorable part of my trip was getting very sick at 2 a.m. I called the front desk to see if they had any over-the-counter meds to help, and the woman at the front was so great. She went to the hotel's gift shop/news stand (which is open 24 hours a day), found numerous medications, called me back to see which I wanted, and then had them delivered to my room. All of that took less than five minutes and I was so grateful for their hospitality in the midst of my misery! Great hotel in general, though pricey.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Comfortable and convenient. Nice concierge lounge. Beautiful views.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great location to see Boston/ near south Boston."
Try the bar for a quick bite, fenuil Hall within a couple of blocks. Rooms nice and clean. Forget the in/out valet parking and park car in garage for duration of stay. You won't need it. We took subway everywhere we wanted to go.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great Location, Great Service"
Service was wonderful. Location is prime for walking around Boston area. Kid loved the pool.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great location, comfortable hotel"
We enjoyed our stay at the Long Wharf hotel. Our room was comfortable and we enjoyed the view of the wharf and Columbus Park. Great location for seeing the sights of downtown Boston.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Heidi
"Beautiful & clean....but the best was the view!"
We had 4 people in our room. We wish they had queen beds, they were doubles. We had a beautiful water/park view room...unbelievable! Staff in restaurant was so friendly and efficient. The only complaint about the restaurant was that when I made reservation it stated breakfast buffet is $14.95 per person; when I received the bill at the restaurant it is $23.95 per person for the buffet...extremely high priced. Parking is $50 per night...again a little high. The valet staff were excellent. Great location to walk to everything or take the T.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
J
"Nice hotel with great location"
Excellent location! Great restaurant & staff. Only complaint is that there is no complimentary Wifi.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
cookiemb
"Nice hotel with good location."
Great stay at Marriott long wharf. Close to Faneuil hall and other dining places. Liked the fact that there was guest laundry available as well.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
germaine
"A trip of a life time!!"
It was fantastic! I had two ninety year olds with me and this was a trip of a lifetime for both! The hotel gave us a room overlooking the Long Wharf and all of its activities: the aquarium, the tour boats, the IMAX theater and all the people watching we could imagine. For us, we could enjoy the sights without even leaving our room. The hotel personnel made our stay wonderful with their welcome, kind service and caring assistance. The food was great, the room clean and well appointed. I highly recommend the Long Wharf Marriott!!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Noreen
"Expensive average hotel"
Generally good, but my first morning when I got out of the shower there were no towels, so I had to use 4-5 small washcloths to dry. Notified the front desk, who apologized but did nothing more. Overall, the hotel is older, nothing special, but VERY expensive.
2 night business trip May 28, 2015
michael
It was wonderful,going back and bringing friends.
Other trip May 26, 2015
rialox
Lot of restaurants close where closed. Staff was nice and room clean. Espensive location.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great Experience"
It was a wonderful experience and sooooo convienet to all great things in Boston we will be back
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Andrea
"Perfect location to explore the harbor area"
Check in was quick, location was perfect for walking everywhere. There was a prom there during our stay--and no noise problem whatsoever. Easy and safe walk to many restaurants, bars, and the middle of the Freedom Trail,
Other trip May 18, 2015
Lynne
"Great time"
Staying here was the perfect location to be near everything we wanted to see in Boston. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room itself was clean, perfect size and had a great view of the water. We will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Tammy
We came to town for a quick weekend get away. We stayed in the area to be close to the aquarium, the North End and fun places to shop. It is all right here. The hotel was close to everything. It was quite. We could not hear anyone outside....we woke up and could not believe what time it was. All around great hotel. Would stay here again for fun or work.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful hotel that is worth every penny . The location is perfect . This hotel personal and supportive staff do an outstanding job . The hotel and location is safe . Beautiful views of the waterfront . We are looking forward to staying there again .
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Stephen
"Weekend was loud"
Location of the hotel is great for people who want to explore downtown of Boston. Weekdays were good. The walk time to convention center is 20 min. Aquarium, trolley tours and boat tours one minute of walk. Market is 3 min walk. Saturday was the day than Hotel hosted 2 big events: wedding and reunion. Hotel structure is like a multi-floor well with all doors facing inside the well. Banquets were hosted on the ground floor with all the noise from music/speeches/glass..heard directly in the rooms. Is seems like you stay in the middle of big drunk crowd from 6 pm to 9:30 pm (we were told). That did not work out for us (and our kids) as we hoped for relaxed time. We checked out 9 pm. I suggest to stay away for a weekend.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Tanya
"Great Stay!!"
Great stay from start to finish. Hotel personnel couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. Thank you for lovely stay
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Great location with beautiful views!"
We had a fantastic time! The hotel is beautiful and has incredible views of Boston Harbor. We were able to walk to several attractions and also did the Duckboat and Trolly Tours. This is our second time staying there and will definitely return!
Other trip May 6, 2015
Jodie
"Family fun"
Top notch service, great location..family trip to fenway park then to aquarium the next day! Pool was fun after the game, easy walk to Quincy market and North End!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Excellent! Location is perfect, staff friendly, outgoing and wonderful!
Other trip May 4, 2015
"location"
Nice hotel great location
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Amazing get away"
Our stay was fabulous. We were there for just one night but it was great. We had dinner, dessert and brunch in the north end at three different restaurants. It was all just a short walk away. The hotel room faced the water and we had a great view of all the marine activities. There was a lot of natural light coming into our room, which was bright and very clean. We would definitely like to visit again
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Dana
"Room quality not worth the hefty price tag"
Customer service and staff were excellent. We had breakfast in the cafe, which was way overpriced. The room was very small for 4 people, particularly the beds. Clean sheets and blankets, but the beds were extremely uncomfortable. Cleaning and valet personnel were wonderful. Overall rating of a 3 is VERY kind, and only given for the quality staff and service. Very disappointed for the price of admission. We visit Boston often every year, but we won't be returning to the Marriott Long Wharf.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great stay."
Wonderful! Everything about it was top of the line - the location, the amenities, the lobby/lounge, Starbucks, the room, cleanliness...everything except the beds :( They were too soft for the 4 of us, the pillows were quite stiff and full and the bedding was a sheet and a down comforter = too warm. Other than that - FABULOUS!!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015