All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
900 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"bad experience with magic bands"
The hotel was beautiful and would have enjoyed it if the magic band would have opened my door. We had everything planned for my birthday but couldn't get in our room, we had to give our bands to hotel service and it delayed our plans pool dinner beach ect for over an hour. Other than that the hotel was wonderful, food and pool were great. Location great.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
connie
Room wasn't clean. They didn't give the king size bed I reserved. Food options were limited, closed early, and the food was fair. There is no room service 24x7 if you arrive late due to a delayed flight.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Way Beyond My Expectations!"
Took my son to Disney for his 21st birthday and the magic started the moment we arrived at the resort. Wonderful front desk service.....there was a slight problem with the Expedia booking, but the Carribean staff took care of it immediately. When we opened the door to our room, the magic continued with a spcaious layout, comfortable beds and a fabulous view of the courtyard. Pools, beaches, shops, restaurants, transportation were all excellent. It was a little cold the day we arrived and it rained the entire next day when we visited all the parks...but we still had a magical time! Hotel let us check out late so we could enjoy the sunny skies and 80 degree temperatures our last day there.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Judy
With an updated room and in Martinique with only a 5 minute walk to the food court and Main pool that my daughter liked to play at, this was an excellent stay for us and we would definitely go back! If you are in need of that tropical feel its a definite must!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Stace
"Disney at its best"
Typical Disney accomodation. Clean rooms and transportation to the parks.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Di
"nice mid-range disney resort"
i stayed here last week with my wife. we wanted to find a hotel to bring our grand daughter to when ready. we were very happy over all. checked in on a sunday afternoon and found a crowd doing the same. the line moved fast and the service was friendly. this is a large resort so let front desk know about any mobility issue in your party if you don't want to walk a lot since the services are all in one central location. there are swimming pools in all locations however, although the main pool area is the big pool and has all the kid activities. the ' pod ' pools are quieter. eating is casual, the one full service restaurant choice is very busy. the pool bar at the main pool area is open every day. the lake in the middle of the resort is pretty. the normal disney transportation is available at the normal hours and very handy for disney activities. you can see the fireworks ever night here from epcot. nice convenient location to just about everything disney. overall a nice hotel to consider if disney is your plan. no need to stay here otherwise as off site hotels in same price will be quieter/ less kids.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
steve
The Disney Experience is the best. They attend to every detail. The room was great and the location near bus stop was very good.
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Ina
"Still fun after 22 years."
Stayed for 4 days in the Aruba section, newly renovated. We had not been to Disney or the Caribbean Beach Resort in 22 years. The room was excellent, beds pretty good. We had a front corner room, which was very nice and quiet. Bathroom itself a little cramped, but for 2 it was fine. Unfortunately hardly used the room so could not enjoy it too much. Weather was cold so did not get to the pool area to swim. We had a car which made getting around much easier. The hotel staff were excellent and very helpful every time we needed something, especially in the Custom House, absolutely no issues there. Very friendly and willing to help. Overall would stay there again, liked the central location to most of the parks.
4 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"ok but noisy"
I chose the hotel because I wanted bus transportation for the Disney Princess marathon. The transportation was excellent. However, I could hear almost the entire conversation of the people next to us. I could not sleep the second night because the man next door snored and my husband and I could hear him quite clearly. They probably had the same complaint because at one point my husband was snoring. However, I will choose them again because the location and purpose I needed the room for was as expected. Again, I was tired the morning of the marathon. I will take a sleep aid next time I guess to get pass the neighbor noise.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Chayil
"Disney vacation"
Hotel was nice- only concern was they bus (Disney Express) gives you the time they will take you to the airport via paperwork on your door- however, our flight was early so if I had not called the front desk to inquire about the time the internal hotel bus ran- to transport us up to the main lobby, we would have not known that the buses don't start that early. We had to be picked up by the bell hop- he was very prompt and everything turned out ok, but wish they would have told us this ahead of time. Otherwise the hotel was older but nice and comfortable- we would stay there again.
4 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Caribbean Beach Resort!"
.....Buses were great. Wrist bands are the best!!!!!!So easy to use for hotel room, fast passes, tickets, and food and other charges at the Magic Kingdom, etc.!!!! Use the Disney Magic Express for free from the airport.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Wonderful and easy"
Everybody says going to Disney is a stressful and difficult adventure. I can honestly say that we did little preparation and the staff made everything very clear and understandable! I will definitely be going back to this resort! The pool was even warm enough to swim in after a super strange cold front hit Florida! That was a huge plus.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Rae
"First experience at this hotel"
Stayed overnight to participate in the Disney Princess Half Marathon. The bus stop for the marathon was in close proximity to our room.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Bonita
Very pretty hotel. Room was very spacious. Transportation to & from the airport Disney transportation every 20 minutes Small beaches provided a relaxing venue.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
mom
"Awesome Disney resort!"
My boyfriend and I traveled to Disney together for the second year in a row. We are in our early 20s. We got to Caribbean Beach and were immediately greeted by a staff member. Check in was a breeze (we did most of it online). They even had our room ready for us although it was only 1130. We stayed in Aruba the room was clean and nicely done. Loved it! Every area has its own semi private pool and then there is one main pool in the clubhouse. The pool bar was great, awesome drinks and friendly staff. Everything was clean, child and adult friendly. When our flight was cancelled due to weather, the hotel gave us a discounted rate hassle free and arranged for us to stay in our same room one more night! Growing up I used to stay at Grand Floridian twice a year with my family so I am somewhat of a resort snob but I definitely recommend this hotel!
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Kyla
"beautiful grounds"
the hotel was great, the pools are beautiful, great walkways and play areas. The lifeguards were pushy and not friendly. The life jackets they tried to get us to use were not the ones I consider the safest.so we butted heads over that.the hula hoop session blocked everyone from the hot tub and slide area,
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"One night stay"
tables where dirty. Everything else was fairly clean. nice beds, quiet room.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Three night stay"
We love Disney World and it has been several years since we have been there. This hotel was quiet and nice. We got an excellent price so we were very pleased to spend three nights there. The transportation is by bus and we seemed to always wait on the bus to come as we would miss the one we wanted. It was a good value for the cost.
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Jean
"Recent renovations!"
We've stayed at Caribbean Beach before and really enjoy the island flair of the entire resort. The food court here is also one of our favorites of all the DisneyWorld resorts. Most (if not all) of the rooms have been recently renovated. We witnessed rooms in Martinique Village being renovated while we were there. We stayed in Barbados Village and our rooms were like new and clean. The only things I wish these resorts had were softer beds, microwaves and freezers in the mini-fridge.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Brigette
"Beautiful grounds, great location"
Overall, a nice complex. Comparable to Coronado. Close to Epcot, Swan & Dolphin.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Barbosa Complex, room 1533"
We have stayed at Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort 3 times now. They have always been wonderful. This time wasn't a very good experience. First of all we never got any soap until our last day there. Second, most of all the heater/air conditioner unit was not working at all. It would blow out warm air (which i wanted, bcause it was cold those few days we were there) for maybe 10 mins or so and then turn to cold air. We would turn the thermastat off, but it wouldnt turn off. It got very cold in our room. I would suggest looking at that room. Robert & Vickie Braun
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Vickie
"Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort January 2015"
Three adults and a child stayed comfortably in the room for four nights. I liked the closing doors between the sink area and the bedroom. The beds were very comfortable. We called for more towels and they arrived within 10 minutes!
4 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Brenda
The room was out dated and felt moldy. I felt like I had stepped back into the 80's
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
We really enjoyed this hotel. The staff was so helpful and pleasant. The room was clean and the grounds are beautiful!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
I saw he reviews or this hotel and was very suprised. Our experience was excellent! The rooms were newly refurbished, very comfortble and larger than the Animal Kingdom Lodge where we stayed last year, for less than halfr the price. The ony complaint I had was not about the room, but about the magic bands, and the web site/application for the magic bands--we had many issues and conflicting information on the web versus what actually worked!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Sandy
"Where's The Magic?"
They're in the process of renovating but I noticed a lot of small things that detract from the whole experience. Paint needed refreshing on the exterior of the buildings, dust covered the interior fixtures, the door to the fire extinguisher box outside my room was hanging open the entire time I was there, bathroom amenities weren't replaced, windows weren't clean, and the overall attitude of the staff was a bit dismissive. The lady that checked me into my room seemed to be in another world and kept asking me the same questions over and over ("You're leaving Monday?", "Do you have a car?", etc.) Not quite the Disney "magic" I've come to expect. They now use Magic Bands instead of room keys and neither mine nor my guest's worked so we had to find a house phone and call the front desk and then wait for them to send someone. Keep in mind that you check at one location and then take a shuttle bus to the area of the resort where you're staying so this entailed another wait. Apparently, the lady who checked me in forgot to activate them. This also entailed a game of 20 questions over the phone - "What color is the door light blinking?", "Is there a light blinking?", and worst of all - "I show that it should be working." The room itself was comfortable but it can be a bit dark since the windows face the exterior walkway and you must keep the drapes closed if you desire any privacy. A disappointing experience and I won't be staying there again.
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Disappointed!!! The rooms were small, dirty and the grounds weren't very desirable.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Beautiful grounds"
Stayed for five nights and literally only slept in the room! Up and out early and back late. Room was very comfortable. Loved the rolling doors between the bed and sink area. Also had a nice pull down single bed for my daughter! Room was very clean and the grounds are beautiful. Initially we were upgraded to a pirate themed room. After one night, asked to be downgraded back to a normal room. The pirate beds were very uncomfortable. Had about a three or four inch mattress on top of box. My 17 yr old daughter didn't care about the pirate theme, however little boys may like it.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
kendra
"Great resort, minutes from everything Disney!"
We had a great experience and would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Disney! The pool area is great, tons of space, and lots of activities for the kids. Very family friendly, and we really enjoyed our time there. We would definitely go back!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Quiet location, helpful staff - proximity to Port Royal and the bus stop was a plus.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Pretty good"
The smell in the room was a little like cat urine when I first walked in the room. Other than that, everything was fine.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"Disneys Carribbean Resort"
We stayed at Disneys Caribbean Resort as a friend was a participant in the Disney Marathon. The accommodations were perfect for what we needed. Transportation to and from the event were great; room was clean, comfortable and the staff was extremely polite and helpful. Hotels.com found us a room at a reasonable rate, when Disney said they had no rooms left. Thank you, hotels.com!!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Great hotel within the WDW property. Great value for money paid. Clean, nice room. Quick check in and even faster check out. No need to go to the main lobby, you just leave the room. I will stay again.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Agata
"Nice but small"
Rooms are small but perhaps that's par for Disney
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Felt like being in the Caribbean!"
Beautiful beaches, pools, rooms and reggae music at the pool bar. What's not to love? No room service and the spa closes at 8 p.m. Other than that, a perfect stay!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Caribbean Beach Resot"
We were only at the resort for two nights and spent most of the days at Epcot,so we didn't have time to enjoy the amenities. The room was large, clean and the service was fine.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great Staff"
The guest staff was never in view but always available. They accommodated our every wish promptly and courteously. Very professional and thorough.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Choose a different mid-tier Disney Resort."
I booked this hotel stay for three nights this past Holiday season. I had previously stayed at Disney Port Orleans - Riverside and thoroughly enjoyed that resort. Since that was booked and Caribbean Beach is identified by Disney as the same quality and type of resort I opted to stay here. This was a mistake. Caribbean Beach is run-down. Nothing is falling apart, mind you, but in comparison to the other resorts Disney offers at the same price and claimed level of comfort/quality, this is easily the worst of the mid-range offerings. The staff was courteous and pleasant. Nothing bad to say about them. They did their jobs, and did it well considering the materials they were provided with. If you give an experienced artist only the color brown, there's only so much he'll be able to produce. For the life of me, I have no idea what it was that I was paying for.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Luigi
"Nice resort hotel. Easy access to the theme park."
Comfortable stay. They gave us a double queen instead of the king we requested. Still a beautiful room.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Greg
"Disney's Carribean Beach Resort"
This is a very nice ,medium priced, resort on the Disney property. The rooms were very clean and the grounds well kept. There is a beautiful pool and beach area. It's a short walk to the Port Royal Food court and Shutters Restaurant and the bus stop for the Disney Transportation system was a two minute walk from our room. I would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Great hotel
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"A Definite Maybe Next Time"
Disclaimer up front: I used the room just to sleep; I didn't use any resort services other than the food court(too cold for the pool, but it looked nice). I avoided the rush-hour-crowded WDW buses as well. The room was one in the recently renovated "Jamaica" village. The room is smallish, and kind of reminded me of a themed Holiday Inn room, but overall is comfortable. Sound-proofing not great; I could hear the drone of conversation from the room next door. Also could hear the booming fireworks from EPCOT. Inconsistent housekeeping service; some days, things were forgotten (such as the lining for the trash can), but remedied the next day. Desk staff and food court staff pleasant and competent. Food court is fine for breakfast. Resort is pretty and well-maintained. As others have noted, the resort is huge. "Jamaica" village is across the lagoon from the food court/main pool area, and is an easy walk across the bridge. Overall, this would be a definite maybe for another trip. I'd probably check hotels off-property first.
7 night trip Dec 10, 2014
Nicholas
"Nice room. Freshly remodeled."
The staff and especially the manager were extremely helpful. The maid service was extraordinary. One of our party had a medical problem and the hotel arranged a cab and had them wait at the emergency room at the hospital. The amenities were more than adequate and you could watch the fireworks from Epcot every night across the lake in the center of the resort. It was an excellent time.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Dana
"Budget hotel without Disney service"
The front desk hotel staff (specifically dining staff) had no knowledge of gluten free options and in fact were less than courteous - apparently there is no way to contact the restaurant on-site (?!). Once at the restaurant the server was wonderful and assured us they could make anything for our daughter (who has celiac disease). Everyone needs to get on board and offer that information from the front desk on...
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Jill
"Nice resort, showing its age"
First off, we had a very nice stay, nothing to really complain about. The room is nice, the Pirate theme was a big hit. Very convenient to the parks with the free bus service. The only cons are that the resort is huge and spread out and a pain to get around, and the the resort itself is showing its age. Not run down by any means, but not as shiny and new as one would hope.
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Keith
"Nice grounds but rooms very dated"
the AC in our room malfunctioned and kept blowing cold air regardless of the climate settings. As a result we froze like penguins at night. It was 58 outside and since the AC unit didn't blow any hot air the temperature dropped into the mid 50's. There were no spare blankets so we cuddled and tried to keep warm. Around 6am I called the front desk and complained about the situation. The dispatched a technician who said the thermostat must be broken and should be replaced. He said someone will come to fix it after 8am. The next day we had the same problem so I asked to be mived to another room. This time the AC thermostat didn't work either but I was able to turn the heat on manually from the wall unit. So we had to turn the unit in and off manually to control the temperature. It was totally rediculous and deserved one star for room quality.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Ronnie
"Perfect"
Staff was more than friendly. Rooms were very clean. I will definitely stay there again next time we go to the Disney parks!!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Wendy
"Great hotel. Great accommodations and location"
The pool was fabulous! Close to all parks, free shuttle, shopping, bar and several food options at resort..don't need to leave resort unless going to parks.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
krista
"Nice hotel with very friendly staff."
We were pleased with our stay at the resort, friendly, curious staff, a nice variety of food choices (in addition to the main dining restaurant). Plenty of activities for the kids if you choose to forego a theme park (arcade, pirate ship pool w/lifeguards). The only small drawback is that the buildings are spaced rather far from one another, especially if the weather isn't on your side. The restaurant/food court/pool/shopping/arcade are centrally located, whereas the guest buildings are sprinkled about the property.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jen
"Second Time's a Charm!"
This was our second stay within two years. It felt like coming home. The staff is charming and we were placed in a renovated room that was pristine. the beds were amazingly comfortable. The resort is somewhat centrally located to the parks so the internal bus rides are not that long. The grounds are meticulous.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014