All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
900 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disney disapointment"
The hotel is good, but I lost a suitcase and I reported the front desk in the first day unfortunately I got a negative answer after call them over than 5 times, my family and I got very miserable.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Anderson
"great palce for families"
I loved this location and the grounds far away from the hustle and bustle of disney world. Court yards were great, a nice place to relax and enjoy peace and quiet. Pools in each area were a plus, my grandson loved going to the pool every day. The grounds were well kept. My only complaint was that the beds were very uncomfortable, kind of like sleeping on a bunk bed mattress.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Sue
The hotel was really nice. I heard the rooms were small but was fine for us. The grounds are very nicely done as well. If you want a break from the kid stuff this works as there isn't so much in your face kids stuff but this still was fine even if you have small children like we did. There are several swimming pools as well. Overall, it was a great place to stay especially if you won't be at parks everyday where you can enjoy the grounds.
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Far from everywhere"
The walls are thin and the place is noisy - wherever you are located. It's huge and hard to get around. It is far from the parks. You must plan at least an hour to get where you want to go from this hotel. They try, but I would not recommend it.
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Kids loved the pool. Beautiful nature trail for jogging/walking
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Very Average, but Worthwhile"
The rooms are adequate. Themed room with pirate motif is cute. Convenient location to Disney shuttle buses to various parks. The benefit to staying here on Disney prop are these special advantages: 1) extended park hours 2) ease of magic bands 3) fast transportation to park. The motel room itself is very basic, but comfortable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"great stay, bad bands"
The bands are terrible. Most of the time they didn't work, despite having them readjusted.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good for families. Reasonable pricing."
Layout of resort is difficult. As others have noted, check-in is a separate section from dining and activities and rooms are in villages separated from all other facilities. Might be better to consider some of Disney's newer value-priced resorts.
"Disney's Caribbean Beach"
This is one of Disney's mid-range hotels. The resort is ok, but bit overpriced. But then, I went during spring break (one of their busiest time of the year). The rooms are spread out around a lake. Our room was at one end of the lake. To get to the resort's restaurants was a bit of a trek. The room was clean and very comfortable. Walls are a bit thin and you can hear noises coming from the other rooms.
6 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Budget Motel for Moderate Hotel Price"
Motel room had outside entry like a budget motel, no heat in March when 40 degrees outside, an hour wait for a bus to the Magic Kingdom, a long walk from every motel building to the bus stop, rowdy college kids that kept me awake all night, hotel staff laughed when I called to report. Wake up call last day in order to make flight did not happen. Overall, budget motel for the price of a moderate hotel.
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Lovely Hotel"
Loved it! My kids loved the pool especially and did not want to leave. Very big hotel.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
momof2
"Worst Disney Experience"
This was my first Disney Experience and was one of the worst hotel experiences of all my travels. Completely not what I expected nor did I see any of the "Disney Service". Without posting a very lengthy review, the major issue was that this is the only Disney resort that does not have an elevator in it. They were sold out and could not place us at any other resorts on property. They did NOTHING to compensate us. No follow up no nothing. I will not be returning to Disney anytime soon. Spent our vacation at a wonderful Holiday Inn Orange Lake Resort which I highly recommend
Beth
"Disney trip"
Great hotel with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this hotel and looking forward to my next trip back.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"no microwaves"
Staff were all friendly and helpful. There are mini refrigerators in the room but no microwaves.
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
jennie
"Fun resort"
Excellent stay. The checkin and checkout process was smooth and effortless. The fun things they have for the kids was wonderful great pool areas and beaches. Food was very good. Will absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
c
"Great place to stay!"
Loved this resort! We stayed four nights. We stayed in Martinique section. Several two story buildings make up each section and each section has a pool. One larger pool by central food court and shopping area. Great place for quiet walks.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Bobbie
"Caribbean Love!"
Hotel was awesome!! The only thing we didn't like so much was th walk all the way to the main building from where our room was, but other than that it was a great time! Lots to do at this resort!
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great place, convenient for experiencing Disney"
Beautiful resort. Regular bus service, great staff. I'll do it again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Art
"Magic"
Great!!
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
WILLIAM
The hotel is godo and confortable. The cleaniness of the room was disappointing.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Maria
"Dissatisfied!"
We didn't get to stay there! And the girl at your counter could have cared less where we were going to stay. We had two little ones and both of us, and our daughter and son-in-law(who booked all the arrangements). You need to take this up with her. We were exhausted and we needed someplace to put those babies to bed. We, my wife and I could not walk up flights of stairs to get to our rooms, because of our age and our health To be told there was no way to trade rooms so that we did not have to walk up stairs was ridiculous. We were trading with our own children. What would be wrong with that? So, we slept off grounds. Thank you for nothing!
Loren
"disney hotel"
First visit inside a Disney World property. The magic bands didn't work properly at first, there was no elevator in this hotel, which was a good thing we were on the ground floor, there was no luggage carts available to take luggage to the room, and the walking distance for the bus transportation was pretty far. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone with mobility problems unless they make arrangements with this hotel ahead of time, we did rent a scooter which helped. There also is no microwave in the rooms, and of course being Disney the prices for food was outrageous.
"room"
I love this place! The only thing was the beds were hard and I think it's time to remove the carpet, otherwise great!
5 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Carribean beach March 2015"
Awesome facility, clean and pretty. Everyone was so friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
pamela
"Mediocre experience"
Our stay was fine, but honestly we wouldn't go back. The main pool and it is very loud and crowded. Our room wasn't very big, but we weren't expecting it to be. The decor is very dated and the towels and toilet paper are hard to come by. Also the toilet paper is only one ply. The bathroom had a permanent foul odor and the walls are paper thin. Please note this was our first trip to Disney World so we do not have other Disney resorts to compare this to. Half the staff was very nice but the other half was not very helpful at all and seemed miserable to be there. The food court was quite bad. Really, the food at the self service eateries was poor. The hidden gem of this resort is Shutters. I was quite surprised by how delicious their food is. I read many bad reviews about it but our experience with the restaurant was great. Please know that if you stay there you definitely want to try and stay in either Martinique or Trinidad North because these locations are the closest and most convenient to the food and main pool.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great resort"
C. Beach was a great resort to stay at the room was perfect,the staff were nice the food was good and the price was decent too.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Rocco
"Pretty setting, efficient staff, reasonable price"
Disney hotels are pricey, but we wanted to stay at a Disney property to take advantage of Disney transportation. Check-in was easy, our room was very good, transportation to the parks was efficient, and our access to the hotel's amenities was perfect for us. In summary, it was worth the price we paid.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great family getaway, from the Minnesota cold"
We REALLY liked this place. I chose a simple room with 2 double beds. Upon our arrival, I thought this was a bad choice, as the room was a bit small... But, it ended up being perfect, because we were rarely in our room. My kids (2 & 4) played in the big pool/water park, nearly all day, every day. By evening, they were completely worn out & typically crashed, while watching TV. Scattered smaller pools, beach areas & playgrounds make this place excellent. Nightly campfires with marshmallows & family movies were so awesome! And, the movie viewing area allows you to see a good share of the nightly Epcot fireworks. Since this was our second stay at Disney in less than a year, we opted to not go into the parks. Instead, we visited some of the other resorts & did more activities/exploring. We took a boat out to the Fort Wilderness area, took buses to the Animal Kingdom Lodge & saw the exotic animals, rented a car & drove west to Clearwater Beach, for a day...We also spent a day at Legoland, in Winter Haven. Downtown Disney was great & easily accessible. Bus transportation to the parks & other resorts worked out perfectly. Walking the grounds & seeing the vibrant colors, beautiful plant life, water, birds & friendly staff made it nearly impossible to have an unhappy thought.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Kit
"Mediocre"
I choose this resort based on the reviews and the fact that it had the most pools available. 7 pools is a joke, there are 6 very small, I might as well go to the development down street, size pools. The main pool wasn't very large,and had very little lounging space. The beaches were completely separate from the pools,and the water there was off limits. At the end of our trip we visited Port Orleans which has a much better set up and pool. My magic band stopped working to open the door for my room and had to be reset twice, at which time it still didn't work. Which was extremely inconvenient considering the size of the resort and wait time for someone to assist me.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Too many kids"
Great for families, price is right, would recommend else where for couples. Food on the expensive side but then that's true of everything Disney.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"bad experience with magic bands"
The hotel was beautiful and would have enjoyed it if the magic band would have opened my door. We had everything planned for my birthday but couldn't get in our room, we had to give our bands to hotel service and it delayed our plans pool dinner beach ect for over an hour. Other than that the hotel was wonderful, food and pool were great. Location great.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
connie
Room wasn't clean. They didn't give the king size bed I reserved. Food options were limited, closed early, and the food was fair. There is no room service 24x7 if you arrive late due to a delayed flight.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Way Beyond My Expectations!"
Took my son to Disney for his 21st birthday and the magic started the moment we arrived at the resort. Wonderful front desk service.....there was a slight problem with the Expedia booking, but the Carribean staff took care of it immediately. When we opened the door to our room, the magic continued with a spcaious layout, comfortable beds and a fabulous view of the courtyard. Pools, beaches, shops, restaurants, transportation were all excellent. It was a little cold the day we arrived and it rained the entire next day when we visited all the parks...but we still had a magical time! Hotel let us check out late so we could enjoy the sunny skies and 80 degree temperatures our last day there.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Judy
With an updated room and in Martinique with only a 5 minute walk to the food court and Main pool that my daughter liked to play at, this was an excellent stay for us and we would definitely go back! If you are in need of that tropical feel its a definite must!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Stace
"Disney at its best"
Typical Disney accomodation. Clean rooms and transportation to the parks.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Di
"nice mid-range disney resort"
i stayed here last week with my wife. we wanted to find a hotel to bring our grand daughter to when ready. we were very happy over all. checked in on a sunday afternoon and found a crowd doing the same. the line moved fast and the service was friendly. this is a large resort so let front desk know about any mobility issue in your party if you don't want to walk a lot since the services are all in one central location. there are swimming pools in all locations however, although the main pool area is the big pool and has all the kid activities. the ' pod ' pools are quieter. eating is casual, the one full service restaurant choice is very busy. the pool bar at the main pool area is open every day. the lake in the middle of the resort is pretty. the normal disney transportation is available at the normal hours and very handy for disney activities. you can see the fireworks ever night here from epcot. nice convenient location to just about everything disney. overall a nice hotel to consider if disney is your plan. no need to stay here otherwise as off site hotels in same price will be quieter/ less kids.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
steve
The Disney Experience is the best. They attend to every detail. The room was great and the location near bus stop was very good.
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Ina
"Still fun after 22 years."
Stayed for 4 days in the Aruba section, newly renovated. We had not been to Disney or the Caribbean Beach Resort in 22 years. The room was excellent, beds pretty good. We had a front corner room, which was very nice and quiet. Bathroom itself a little cramped, but for 2 it was fine. Unfortunately hardly used the room so could not enjoy it too much. Weather was cold so did not get to the pool area to swim. We had a car which made getting around much easier. The hotel staff were excellent and very helpful every time we needed something, especially in the Custom House, absolutely no issues there. Very friendly and willing to help. Overall would stay there again, liked the central location to most of the parks.
4 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"ok but noisy"
I chose the hotel because I wanted bus transportation for the Disney Princess marathon. The transportation was excellent. However, I could hear almost the entire conversation of the people next to us. I could not sleep the second night because the man next door snored and my husband and I could hear him quite clearly. They probably had the same complaint because at one point my husband was snoring. However, I will choose them again because the location and purpose I needed the room for was as expected. Again, I was tired the morning of the marathon. I will take a sleep aid next time I guess to get pass the neighbor noise.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Chayil
"Disney vacation"
Hotel was nice- only concern was they bus (Disney Express) gives you the time they will take you to the airport via paperwork on your door- however, our flight was early so if I had not called the front desk to inquire about the time the internal hotel bus ran- to transport us up to the main lobby, we would have not known that the buses don't start that early. We had to be picked up by the bell hop- he was very prompt and everything turned out ok, but wish they would have told us this ahead of time. Otherwise the hotel was older but nice and comfortable- we would stay there again.
4 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Caribbean Beach Resort!"
.....Buses were great. Wrist bands are the best!!!!!!So easy to use for hotel room, fast passes, tickets, and food and other charges at the Magic Kingdom, etc.!!!! Use the Disney Magic Express for free from the airport.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Wonderful and easy"
Everybody says going to Disney is a stressful and difficult adventure. I can honestly say that we did little preparation and the staff made everything very clear and understandable! I will definitely be going back to this resort! The pool was even warm enough to swim in after a super strange cold front hit Florida! That was a huge plus.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Rae
"First experience at this hotel"
Stayed overnight to participate in the Disney Princess Half Marathon. The bus stop for the marathon was in close proximity to our room.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Bonita
Very pretty hotel. Room was very spacious. Transportation to & from the airport Disney transportation every 20 minutes Small beaches provided a relaxing venue.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
mom
"Awesome Disney resort!"
My boyfriend and I traveled to Disney together for the second year in a row. We are in our early 20s. We got to Caribbean Beach and were immediately greeted by a staff member. Check in was a breeze (we did most of it online). They even had our room ready for us although it was only 1130. We stayed in Aruba the room was clean and nicely done. Loved it! Every area has its own semi private pool and then there is one main pool in the clubhouse. The pool bar was great, awesome drinks and friendly staff. Everything was clean, child and adult friendly. When our flight was cancelled due to weather, the hotel gave us a discounted rate hassle free and arranged for us to stay in our same room one more night! Growing up I used to stay at Grand Floridian twice a year with my family so I am somewhat of a resort snob but I definitely recommend this hotel!
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Kyla
"beautiful grounds"
the hotel was great, the pools are beautiful, great walkways and play areas. The lifeguards were pushy and not friendly. The life jackets they tried to get us to use were not the ones I consider the safest.so we butted heads over that.the hula hoop session blocked everyone from the hot tub and slide area,
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"One night stay"
tables where dirty. Everything else was fairly clean. nice beds, quiet room.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Three night stay"
We love Disney World and it has been several years since we have been there. This hotel was quiet and nice. We got an excellent price so we were very pleased to spend three nights there. The transportation is by bus and we seemed to always wait on the bus to come as we would miss the one we wanted. It was a good value for the cost.
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Jean
"Recent renovations!"
We've stayed at Caribbean Beach before and really enjoy the island flair of the entire resort. The food court here is also one of our favorites of all the DisneyWorld resorts. Most (if not all) of the rooms have been recently renovated. We witnessed rooms in Martinique Village being renovated while we were there. We stayed in Barbados Village and our rooms were like new and clean. The only things I wish these resorts had were softer beds, microwaves and freezers in the mini-fridge.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Brigette
"Beautiful grounds, great location"
Overall, a nice complex. Comparable to Coronado. Close to Epcot, Swan & Dolphin.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015