All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here900 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Staff"
The guest staff was never in view but always available. They accommodated our every wish promptly and courteously. Very professional and thorough.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Choose a different mid-tier Disney Resort."
I booked this hotel stay for three nights this past Holiday season. I had previously stayed at Disney Port Orleans - Riverside and thoroughly enjoyed that resort. Since that was booked and Caribbean Beach is identified by Disney as the same quality and type of resort I opted to stay here. This was a mistake. Caribbean Beach is run-down. Nothing is falling apart, mind you, but in comparison to the other resorts Disney offers at the same price and claimed level of comfort/quality, this is easily the worst of the mid-range offerings. The staff was courteous and pleasant. Nothing bad to say about them. They did their jobs, and did it well considering the materials they were provided with. If you give an experienced artist only the color brown, there's only so much he'll be able to produce. For the life of me, I have no idea what it was that I was paying for.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Luigi
"Nice resort hotel. Easy access to the theme park."
Comfortable stay. They gave us a double queen instead of the king we requested. Still a beautiful room.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Greg
"Disney's Carribean Beach Resort"
This is a very nice ,medium priced, resort on the Disney property. The rooms were very clean and the grounds well kept. There is a beautiful pool and beach area. It's a short walk to the Port Royal Food court and Shutters Restaurant and the bus stop for the Disney Transportation system was a two minute walk from our room. I would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Great hotel
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"A Definite Maybe Next Time"
Disclaimer up front: I used the room just to sleep; I didn't use any resort services other than the food court(too cold for the pool, but it looked nice). I avoided the rush-hour-crowded WDW buses as well. The room was one in the recently renovated "Jamaica" village. The room is smallish, and kind of reminded me of a themed Holiday Inn room, but overall is comfortable. Sound-proofing not great; I could hear the drone of conversation from the room next door. Also could hear the booming fireworks from EPCOT. Inconsistent housekeeping service; some days, things were forgotten (such as the lining for the trash can), but remedied the next day. Desk staff and food court staff pleasant and competent. Food court is fine for breakfast. Resort is pretty and well-maintained. As others have noted, the resort is huge. "Jamaica" village is across the lagoon from the food court/main pool area, and is an easy walk across the bridge. Overall, this would be a definite maybe for another trip. I'd probably check hotels off-property first.
7 night trip Dec 10, 2014
Nicholas
"Nice room. Freshly remodeled."
The staff and especially the manager were extremely helpful. The maid service was extraordinary. One of our party had a medical problem and the hotel arranged a cab and had them wait at the emergency room at the hospital. The amenities were more than adequate and you could watch the fireworks from Epcot every night across the lake in the center of the resort. It was an excellent time.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Dana
"Budget hotel without Disney service"
The front desk hotel staff (specifically dining staff) had no knowledge of gluten free options and in fact were less than courteous - apparently there is no way to contact the restaurant on-site (?!). Once at the restaurant the server was wonderful and assured us they could make anything for our daughter (who has celiac disease). Everyone needs to get on board and offer that information from the front desk on...
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Jill
"Nice resort, showing its age"
First off, we had a very nice stay, nothing to really complain about. The room is nice, the Pirate theme was a big hit. Very convenient to the parks with the free bus service. The only cons are that the resort is huge and spread out and a pain to get around, and the the resort itself is showing its age. Not run down by any means, but not as shiny and new as one would hope.
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Keith
"Nice grounds but rooms very dated"
the AC in our room malfunctioned and kept blowing cold air regardless of the climate settings. As a result we froze like penguins at night. It was 58 outside and since the AC unit didn't blow any hot air the temperature dropped into the mid 50's. There were no spare blankets so we cuddled and tried to keep warm. Around 6am I called the front desk and complained about the situation. The dispatched a technician who said the thermostat must be broken and should be replaced. He said someone will come to fix it after 8am. The next day we had the same problem so I asked to be mived to another room. This time the AC thermostat didn't work either but I was able to turn the heat on manually from the wall unit. So we had to turn the unit in and off manually to control the temperature. It was totally rediculous and deserved one star for room quality.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Ronnie
"Perfect"
Staff was more than friendly. Rooms were very clean. I will definitely stay there again next time we go to the Disney parks!!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Wendy
"Great hotel. Great accommodations and location"
The pool was fabulous! Close to all parks, free shuttle, shopping, bar and several food options at resort..don't need to leave resort unless going to parks.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
krista
"Nice hotel with very friendly staff."
We were pleased with our stay at the resort, friendly, curious staff, a nice variety of food choices (in addition to the main dining restaurant). Plenty of activities for the kids if you choose to forego a theme park (arcade, pirate ship pool w/lifeguards). The only small drawback is that the buildings are spaced rather far from one another, especially if the weather isn't on your side. The restaurant/food court/pool/shopping/arcade are centrally located, whereas the guest buildings are sprinkled about the property.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jen
"Second Time's a Charm!"
This was our second stay within two years. It felt like coming home. The staff is charming and we were placed in a renovated room that was pristine. the beds were amazingly comfortable. The resort is somewhat centrally located to the parks so the internal bus rides are not that long. The grounds are meticulous.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Auntie Mia
"Facilities and grounds very nice but food subpar"
Facilities & grounds nice food quality & service poor & way overpriced!!!!!!
howard
"Motels not Hotel"
To my disappointment the hotel was set up more like a group of motels than what i would expect from a resort. The only way to get any refreshements was to take a long walk to the Old Port Royal or wait sometimes upwards of 20 minutes for an internal resort shuttle. The room was ok but the bathroom was really small and the hot/cold fixture was not working properly. The housekeeping staff does not pay attention to the "Do Not Disturb" signs hanging on the exterior doors. One morning we decided to sleep in only to be woken up by a light knock on the door from the housekeeping crew.
jfly
"Staying at the hotel..."
While relaxing at the hotel at the end of the day, a noise came from the door, sounding like someone was trying to open the door. I got up and moved towards the door to prevent anything uncomfortable like a person walking in on my family. As I got to the door an advertisement flyer flew in through the side of the closed door. I opened the door quickly and found some women looking at me a few steps away, I asked if I could help and she said no and turned away. I continued to walk towards her and she turned a corner and litteraly disappeared. I walked to the next corner and found that two people were running away. I returned to my family in the room and saw two people on the other side of the complex walking fast. I called the front desk & complained. The operator sounded very apologetic and said she would call security. Never heard the end or conclusion if the security was called and removed the people from the complex. The funny thing I had a hard time getting into the another hotel area and I had the windshield permit and a wrist band! Security needs to be better at our stay location!! For the room. The beds were on the small side. My wife and I have a queen at home and share with no problem. These super skinny queens were a touchy situation for my two teen age kids, boy and girl. I wish that beds were bigger and the security was better ESPECIALLY for what we pay for a two night room stay! Have a magical stay I hear! How about a safe, affordable & comfortable stay? Thank you
Karl
"OK hotel for it's price"
it's difficult to find the building number at night. The bath tub drain was very slow. By the time I finished a shower, 1/3 of the bath tub was full of water. The floor was not that clean.
Lynn
Our check-in process was very unpleasant What was already a very slow process became even slower when the hotel's computers crashed. We were still able to check in though. Upon arriving at our room, my boyfriend and I found two double beds, not the king bed that I had requested. I called what I believed to be the front desk of our hotel (as was indicated on the hotel phone) to see if we could possibly switch rooms. I was connected to a main reservation agent who did not even know what hotel I was calling from who informed me that she can either have the front desk call me within 30-40 minutes or I could go back to the main lobby and speak to them myself. Not wanting to wait 30-40 minutes, I went back to the lobby and was told that their computers were still down so they could not possibly check to see if a king bed was available in the area that we preferred of the hotel. The three staff members who we spoke to were rude and not helpful at all and gave us conflicting information as to the location and quantity of king beds at the hotel. Since we were already aggravated at the long check-in and the unwillingness to accommodate us, my boyfriend and I decided to keep the room we were given and not push the issue any further but it left a bad taste in our mouth for the whole rest of our trip.
Christina
"Loved it!"
I had a wonderful check in experience w Sam. She made sure we were set for our Disney theme park experience hooked us up w the pirate room and made sure we didn't have to move rooms between our stay at the Carribean Beach Resort. The pirate room was awesome. The pool w 2 water slides was even more awesome! My kids had a wonderful time! You could spend a whole day just at the resort doing hotel activities. Can't wait for our next FL trip!
"Okay hotel on beautiful property"
Good value for price paid but would stay at another moderate next time due mostly to the distance to the amenity area and specifically the low quality and lack of choice in the buffet/food area.
"Be prepared to walk!"
The resort is very large & spread out which made it difficult with a toddler. Wouldn't mind staying again but plan to book something different when traveling with the little one.
Jean
"Close to Disney, a bit dated in a very clean room"
A step up from Disney entry level hotels. Very clean and comfortable in the room, but looking a bit dated.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great family place to stay near Disney"
This was my 2nd stay at the Caribbean Beach hotel. The rooms aren't fancy but had everything I needed for my stay. I loved the ease of getting to and from the airport, including check-in for my return flight and how easy it was to get to the Disney parks via their bus transportation. The cafeteria was within a reasonable walk and had a wide selection of foods. Although the resort was full, it didn't feel that way. Noise levels were reasonable. Movies for the kids were showing every night.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Cheryl
"Lovely property,"
The property was beautifully laid out lots of swimming pools!checking in the hotel was quite challenging and took over an hour and a half! We had booked 8 rooms and they were spread out all over the property which was not what we had requested. They were unable to change that. It is stated in your reservation form that there are king size beds, that is in correct. They only offer 2 doubles and a very few rooms have 2 queens.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
CAROL
"Very nice place."
My sister and I arrived on Tuesday and left on Thursday. We had a very good time, ate at Shutters restaurant in your resort twice and really enjoyed using the complimentary bus service to Epcot and back, so we didn't have to park the car over there. Beautiful grounds and shops to look around in.
2 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Rhonda
"Wonderful place!"
Great!
5 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Ronald
Very large campus with different island themes. Had issues with our first room and had to get move, but overall a pleasant stay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice, Newly Refurbished Room"
We were in room 5547 in Aruba. We've stayed in Aruba 2 other times, many years ago and they were nice then. They are really nice now. Love feeling like I am in the islands even though I am in the middle of the state of Florida. Just a different feel from the other Disney hotels. They are all great in their own way. It was a short trip, that we booked late, and everything else was sold out. It was nice to stay here again and to see that the rooms are remodeled. Highly recommend staying here. One of the more kid-friendly hotels at Disney (although we were 3 adults).
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Becky
"Great place to enjoy Disney"
All the amenities of a Disney resort made our stay exceptional. The transportation around the resort and to/from the theme parks was always timely. The drivers had great knowledge about the parks, and gave us very good suggestions for getting around inside the parks. I can't say enough as to how wonderful the concierge service was. They took their time with our questions and helped us plan fantastic days with our passes.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
FRD
"Magically honest people."
Was great. We had a BLAST. .. . BUT WE LOVED OUR HOUSEKEEPER. I left my laptop and kendel and a baby pillow of my daughters behind after check out. And she returned it and made our day. It warms heart to see kond and honest people in the world. The pillow was my worst worry. It was mine as a child and my mothers. Yes is tattered and torn but im sure I took it to disney wen I was child. Evem more than the laptop I wanted that pillow back. So THANKS Disney's Caribbean resort and staff. Jamie I believe her name was thank you personally from the Smith fam.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
"Weekend Escape with Family."
We went for a family weekend and were more than satisfied with the stay! Facilities, ammenities, staff, and activities more than we expected!! We will return!!! From 4-yr olds, to 15-yr olds, to grandparents...no one wanted to leave and go home!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Veronica
"eveything was awesome!"
Thank you very much. Nothing negative to say! Keep up the great work!
4 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"It was ok..."
The resort is very large. Alot of walking or taking buses to other areas of the resort.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Great place to stay! Nice pool and area for small kids. Nice boardwalk to walk around lake. Food was excellent.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Jamaica 4454 Water view Oct 14"
Room was updated and clean. Secondary pool looks like it came from a Best Western. Grounds were decent except for mulching/weeding/stray trash in some areas. It's moderate and that describes it. Take the beach club and spend less money on upkeep and atmosphere, that is what CBR is to me. Don't pay more than $200 a night though. moderate also describes the other guests so keep that in mind. All in all not too bad.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Check-in was complicated but the rest of the stay was wonderful.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great Family Getaway"
Worried about hotel when I originally read reviews. Overall, a great Disney hotel/experience! The hotel is spread out quite a bit - but not too terrible. The main pool was excellent and fun for our kids (ages 7 and 4), the rooms were clean...but the food court could use a little more variety (and desserts!) and staff could be a little more helpful. I saw that other rooms got Mickey towel animals...and our hotel issued soap/shampoo was never replenished. Overall hotel was great - just the staff and variety was lacking.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Debbie
"Food & Wine trip"
Great resort and location.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
TILLIE
"Convenient, quiet, clean, great transportaion!"
Pros: Room was immaculate, convenient bus service, lots of dining options (vegetarian too) on site, beautiful pools, friendly staff, well stocked gift shop. Everything was easy and enjoyable at this resort. The paint had been freshly updated, USB ports in our room, refrigerator in room, full sized hairdryer. WE LOVED THE MATTRESS/bed. The checkout process was amazing! They weighed our bags and checked them thru to our destination right at the resort- super, super convenient! Cons: Difficult to locate room after first arriving at night- very dark & hard to see building numbers. Few gluten free choices at resort restaurants, no soy milk at resort. Need a fresh fruit/salad bar :)
5 night trip Oct 9, 2014
1coolcatldog
"One night stay"
hard to find your room.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Good Hotel for a family vacation"
If you're going to the Magic Kingdom or Epcot with kids this is a good choice. Grounds and pool are excellent, services and facilities are good. The rooms are quite tight but you're just using them to sleep, right? Bus stops abound but you get free parking at the hotel along with the Disney Parks included in the room rate, with rental cars so cheap in Orlando I'd forgo the bus waits and get a car. Only complaint are the beds, only full size is available and with the tight rooms there is no way they could squeeze in 2 queens.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Family Fun Time"
Had adjoining rooms with the kids and grandkids for 4 days. Port Royale was a great place for us all to congregate - nice pool with games & activities for the kids, bar for the grownups, food for everyone. Staff was very accommodating.
5 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Joyce
"Caribbean Beach Resort"
The staff was very kind and accomodating. Service was quick and thorough with check in. My daughter recieved a wand in her favorite color on check in to start her Disney experience of magically. Rooms were clean, updated and well stocked. Loved having the coffee maker and coffee and refriegerator in the room.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Olivia
"Overall, great stay :)"
The pool was fantastic! Great for kids of all ages. We especially enjoyed the pool bar :) Food court was excellent. The walls are a little thin but overall, great stay
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Very clean hotel; nice with the kids, very quite excellent place to stay with the family
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
ile
Other then a rough check-in process, this resort is fantastic and would stay here again.
5 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
Scott M
"Disney trip 2014"
Everything was perfect, I couldn't ask for more. I was traveling with just me and my seven year old son. I felt so safe there the place was amazing.
5 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Paula
"Great Place for the Disney experience"
Enjoyed the swimming at the resort in addition to theme parks. The shuttles were wonderful and made it a snap getting to the Disney World Parks. Was also wonderful being close to the interstate to for visiting other Orlando attractions.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great time at the resort"
We had a wonderful time. Wish we could stay longer
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2014