All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
300 Reunion Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"family vacation-Dallas"
Beautiful hotel with friendly & helpful staff. Very nice & clean. We stayed on the 10th floor & loved the view. Great location downtown, within walking distance of the JFK Memorial Museum & other tourist attractions,restaurants,& shops.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Ron
"Family visit"
Had great time, family loved the rooms and customer service.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Great stay
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Everything was great
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Dallas"
Great stay. The front desk leaves a lot to be desired. Must have checked in during a training session. They really were struggling.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Horizon Suite"
Well worth the money. Enough room to entertain guests.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Kerrigan
"slept peacefully"
Excellent! Was on the city view side with the train and it wasn't as noisy as I thought it would be!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
KIMBERLY
"craziness"
The hotel and stay were amazing, only downfall was they were having proms there forcing us to park extremely far from the hotel and having to walk back. And it's crazy after me paying $150 a night to stay here they still wanted me to pay $20 per person for breakfast?!
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Brandon
"Great Stay!"
Weather was nasty but had a great bartender downstairs at Mondoule's so a great night after all!!
"A ROMANTIC GETAWAY"
PERFECT!!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Nice room needs better parking."
Room was good TV signal kept going in and out due to the weather. Parking was atrocious and waited almost 30mins to find out my keys had never been pulled and at $26 I expect better.
Christopher
"Great place for stay"
The location and the room condition are great. Sometimes the noise can be a problem. It is usually helpful to ask for a room at higher floors and away from the train station.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Yifan
"Great location for exploring downtown Dallas"
We booked out room at the Hyatt Regency for a weekend getaway for our small family. The wait staff was super friendly at check-in and our room had an awesome view of the Dallas skyline. The room was comfortable with great décor and amenities. Union Train Station is directly beside the hotel and the trains run pretty regularly throughout the day and into the night (our room did have complimentary ear plugs by the night stand). Our youngest thought the outside pool was a bit small for a hotel of its size. We utilized the walking tunnel between the hotel and Union Station to access the downtown area and really enjoyed exploring the art and parks of downtown Dallas.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Marc
"Memorial Day tribute stay"
Loved the patriotic display for Memorial Day weekend...very nice touch supporting our services and their sacrifices! Thank you for remembering our valiant servicemen & women.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Pamela
"AMUSING"
I didn't realize until I checked into the hotel that I booked a parlor suite. I actually don't ever remember seeing that type of room when I booked the hotel. A parlor room is part of another 2 or 3 room suite. We walked in and were immediately impressed, the room was very nice. The problem was when we started looking for the bed/bedroom and never would have guessed we would be sleeping on a sleeper sofa in the living area. Obviously the bed WAS NOT comfortable and we had to move the furniture around to make walk-ways around the bed. If the room would not have been $206 it would have been a bit amusing. On the up side, we had a beautiful view of downtown Dallas. There were 26 floors in this particular section of hotel and we were on the 24th floor. I've stayed at this particular hotel at least 25 times in the past 28 years. Next time I'll just avoid the parlor suite.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Russ
"paper thin walls"
It was decidving. The rooms look good, but the construction is so cheap you can hear full conversations, burping, coughing from your next door neighbors. Walls are paper thin. The side where the train goes by, they even have complimentary earplugs for that noise!
2 night business trip May 17, 2015
Molly
"Dallas Fun"
Fun in Dallas!
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Very nice hotel but it is very over rated"
The food was horrible and I complained and they told me they would credit my card And didn't. It is a very nice environment but the room was not up to my expectations. It's very over priced for what you get
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"anniversary weekend"
Enjoyed the stay but didn't like hearing trains at midnight
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Warren P.
"highly recommend"
Was as expected and very nice.
james
"Hotel Hyatt Dallas Stay"
One night for convenience within 4 blocks of where we needed to be the next day. Stay was fine but restaurant selection is not so great.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
lawana
"Nice and comfortable with just a little noise."
The room was very modern and had nice amenities like electric blinds. It was clean and comfortable. There was a little noise in the room as my room was on the courtyard side and I could hear folks at the bar as I was trying to sleep, but only when they were loud. Overall it was a nice hotel and I enjoyed my short stay.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great unless you bring your car..."
Everything was great EXCEPT the valet service. It took 45 minutes to get my car even though I had called down ahead of time. REALLY? They didn't even know where my car was located. The manager and helper were driving around in a golf cart trying to find it! I was pressed for time to try and catch a plane. No Bueno! Get a system together and get more people!
"Awesome stay."
Could not have been better - great room with fantastic view of the city.
Valerie
"Watch out for noisy rooms!"
Everything was great with one exception, and that was our room was very close to a very noisy hotel service elevator. It was noisy enough that you could feel the vibrations in the floor when the elevator was used, and it went on and on until the wee-hours of the morning. We complained, but we were told that we hadn't made a request with our reservation to avoid such rooms. In my opinion that room (#326)shouldn't have been sold to anyone. The hotel is well maintained and geographically is on its own island with easy access to restaurants and museums located downtown.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"OUTSTANDING"
The stay was very relaxing and rewarding.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Good time"
Very relaxing and high end.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Glen
The only thing that we had an issue with was we requested a late checkout at 2pm which was granted but we still had housekeeping knocking on our room door at 11:30am and 12:30pm.....we had to keep waking up and informing them of our late checkout
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Nicolai
"Dissapointed in Valet Service"
Everything was great except the valet. Called the first night to have my vehicle pulled up and it took them about 50min to get it to me. Second night i had to go to the lobby myself because nobody answered the phone and also took quite some time to get me my car. Next time i will just park on my own, no valet.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Salvador
"Nightmare"
WE had a suite and the AC didn't work very well, It was definitely too warm and kids were running in the hallways all night
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Randy
"Love this place"
Very very good. Only complaint is city view rooms have a very loud train going by almost hourly. And I wish there was free parking for guests
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
chelsea
"the white's review"
It was great so close to so many attractions, the only complaint I could make was our room was by the train tracks and it disturbed our slerp. But overall I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
tamara
"Pleasant Surprise"
Nice hotel at the end of a long road trip.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Have stayed here multiple times. Nice and convenient to all downtown facilities.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Jay
Fantastic, being near the dart station no driving was really needed.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Johnny
"Nice inside not so nice outside!"
It was alright. No parking without paying and not a very nice neighborhood
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Kenneth
"Um.......... Well it's a hotel"
This hotel is made for company conventions and high school proms Friendly staff, restaurants inside not very good the Italian small menu and food was ok, the breakfast buffet for 21 dollars was ok lots of choices but my eggs were cold, we walked to the hotel pool it's no bigger than a backyard pool We did the reunion tower that was fun we want to do the Wolfgang puck restaurant next time, our hotel room was nice soft pillows no bathtub just a shower, I gave the neighborhood a low rate because well you can drive around but if you want to walk you kind of have to along a busy street or walk pass a railroad station full of homeless people begging for coins for water ............
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Herbert
"Train noise = loss of sleep"
The accommodations were fine - the train running throughout the night…not-so-great! (The staff throughout is excellent!)
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Terrible experience for the money."
I was at hotel for a weekend long dance convention with my daughter. Due to overcrowding and road construction it was difficult to get in and out of hotel so we ended up having to stay in the hotel and paying for over priced meals the entire stay. Our room had a city view however a part of that view came with the loud train station. Additionally at night the room next to ours and across from it had young children which the parents let run up and down the halls knocking on walls doors and yelling. Even when they finally went into their rooms you could hear them yelling over the parents talking. I finally called down to the front desk to complain after 2 hours and they sent a security person up to ask for them to quiet down. Room service was terribly slow and our breakfast in the morning was wrong. There was a lot of trash produced at this convention and trash bins were left over flowing for hours. I was quite disappointed and next time we must go to another convention at this location we will stay somewhere else.
Response by Hyatt Regency Dallas
Cheri, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Expedia. I apologize that you had a less than perfect stay during your daughter's dance convention. I can assure you that the inconveniences you experienced are not our standard level of service, and I completely understand your frustrations. Please know that your feedback is very much appreciated, and we will take your comments to heart as we plan future youth conventions.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Cheri
"Adequate stay"
Shower glass door would not stay closed..kept sliding open and had to wedge something at the top to keep it closed. Quiet except for trains running all night. Stayed on 14th floor and could still hear them. Should be a disclaimer as I was not aware of trains.
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Dallas"
We enjoyed our stay. Reunion tower is awesome. We walked to the Dallas World Aquarium,and West End. Great Hotel close to everything.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
marc
"Great hotel in a great location!"
I have stayed in this hotel on 2 separate business occasions and both times have been fabulous. the rooms are clean, the restaurant/bar is great and it has a very nice gym. Free WiFi is a nice plus, this is a great place to stay!
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
zachary
"You don't get what you pay for"
Most staff I encountered were very rude, the food was not good and the hotel room shower drain was disgusting. There are better hotels to stay in who actually care about their customers. I can definitely say that I regret picking this hotel and I will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Convenient, upscale, friendly"
Had stayed here years ago. Like the remodeling. Rooms were large, clean, modern, great bathroom! Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast at the restaurant was a bit pricey but good. Only issue we had was that our friend left her phone charger in the room and when we called a few hours after we checked out to retrieve it...they said the maid had already cleaned the room and that it was not turned back in to lost and found??? Humm... anyway, we enjoyed the rest we got at the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"perfect sleep"
Love it everytime
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
marshall
"Very accommodating and friendly!!!"
Our hotel experience started off with nightmare parking, but changed quickly once the hotel found out we could not use valet parking (we had to park in public parking). The clerk was more than helpful when we arrived and offered us an upgrade to our room. He asked where we parked, when we told him he gave us a parking pass to pay for public parking. Wow!!!! We didn't care about the parking spot, it was clean and secure, we were tired from the drive. Our room was amazing! The hotel is within walking distance to Dealy Plaza, and the Geo Dome is connected onto the hotel!!! This hotel more than met our expectations....
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Brandy
"Pleased"
Very nice hotel.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
Erica
great time, well run hotel
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Hyatt"
While showering the water did not drain. No complementary robes where available. Overall the hotel and room was very clean
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Dallas game"
Trains in front of hotel seem too loud considering the room was on the 17th floor. Otherwise a great stay
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015