All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
300 Reunion Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Great in every respect.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Dallas Hyatt Downtown Area"
In town for a convention and stayed here for 5 nights. Rooms are very clean and hotel is kept in excellent condition. Only downside to the stay was the hotel was very crowded when we were there. They had two conventions going at the same time. One afternoon we went to the bar for a drink. We sat down at the bar and waited for the bartender. We became discouraged and left after 10 minutes because she walked past us twice and then walked out into the kitchen. I could understand if it was busy but there were only 5 other people at the bar besides us. If she would have said hi or I will be right with you... but nothing. We went back later that day and the bar was packed however, the bartender was amazing taking care of everyone. Other then this all interactions with hotel staff were great. I do not recommend walking around the backside of the hotel to a store. Area is a little run down and there is construction so you have to walk on the street for two of the blocks with cars flying past.
5 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
MAUREEN
My wife and I stayed at this hotel, while we celebrate her 40th birthday. I decided to do a Cityview room, And it was perfect except for the train that would go by throughout the night. So if you're a light sleep (as I am) I would not recommend the city view room (and we were on the 15th floor). But other than that we had a great experience with our stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
RATE WAS GREAT!
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Love Hyatts"
Beautiful hotel! Staff was amazing. But it was very hot in our room and the people in the rooms next to us were partying till about 3 in the morning and were very loud.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Excellent Birthday Weekend"
Booked the Hyatt Regency for my birthday weekend. Front desk sent up a card and free snack tray without me even telling them it was my birthday. Greeted at the door and bellhop took everything to our room for us. Phenomenal experience!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Wonderful experience!"
Just stayed one night but we were completely satisfied. The hotel was easy to find and the valet parking was very prompt. The front desk was fast, courteous and easy to check in with. The room was clean and updated with current trends in decorating and design. We had a view of the Reunion Tower from our window. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Dallas night height"
luxurious rooms, hotspot of downtown Dallas, reunion tower, light rail, Kennedy monument, free weekend shuttle
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Tammie
"A Nice Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dallas"
The rooms were clean and the staff was very professional and courteous. The hotel was centrally located and provided good access to major highway and was a short distance from points of interests.
6 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Great place to stay
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Be carful for with the parking"
We got there and was amazed on the hotel! Beautiful, clean and just breathe taking. We got to our room with the city view and we were even more amazed. Great please great area and close to freeway to go anywhere quick. Downfall was valet parking. One the stick you with $26 daily for it or you can do selparking for $19 daily. I didn't mind. However when we called for our truck to be ready we had to wait an additional 30 minutes, I timed it, for us to get it. Now they where busy but 30 minutes is still to long to wait.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Dante
"Great with drawbacks"
A lot of road construction. Some lobby renovation going on. Pool really small for such a big hotel, no laps here, only a dip. Self parking was a block away
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Judith
"a couples getaway with a city view."
Good time away from home middle of the week the best part that its next to reunion tower we had dinner there awesome time.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
cedric
"Well return"
My stay was wonderful
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Loni
"Bigger and better in Texas"
Driving across country with my girlfriend we decided to spoil ourselves for a couple nights. Hotel was pristine definitely much better than we expected only reason I didn't give it a perfect review was because the waterfall was off the first night. I'm pretty sure it was just routine maintenance though.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Ray
"Great hotel!!!!"
I enjoyed my weekend and the Dallas view. Everything was great including valet... Only problem was that the water stop in sink did not stay open and I didn't like that I couldn't turn shower water on without getting wet with cold water.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Dylan
"Nice classic Dallas hotel"
Nice and huge hotel with stunning views and modern decor. Only disappointment was small outside pool. Such a nice property should have an awesome indoor pool and spa.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Winifred
"Great view"
It didn't have microwave in room everything was great
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
james
"frustrating stay"
The service at this hotel does not meet my expectations for a hotel of this caliber. During our stay, housekeeping "forgot" to service our room twice, the front desk did not apologize for this, instead they seemed annoyed that I would want my room serviced. When housekeeping did finally come to service my room, they forgot to take out the trash. We stayed in a double queen room (four people) and was given 3 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 wash cloths during our entire stay. I am not sure why an occupancy of four people would not receive four towels. Very frustrating experience. The hotel has potential but they will need to fix their housekeeping issues.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Ilsa
I was disappointed with the pool... Very tiny
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Judy
"Great Stay. Highly Recommend."
It was a great stay. The staff was excellent. The hotel was world class. Overall Great Experience.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Todd
"Great hotel !"
Excellent hotel ! Great staff !!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Dinesh
Walls to thin, was able to hear my neighbor, they were very loud having a good time, I could not sleep. Overall it was good.
Bianca
Had a city view, which was awesome. Only negative on being on that side were the noises from the trains but earplugs were supplied by the hotel. Free wi-fi was included in pkg but wasn't available when I tried to get on. The pool was teeny tiny so definitely know why there isn't a picture of it online. Overall, this is a nice hotel w/ a great view of downtown Dallas.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
"Awesome"
It was a great stay they helped us out when we left something in the room after checking out.
Guillermo
They charge for parking
Jesus
"Nice Hotel and prompt valet service"
Everything was great except for when we were leaving the lady at the checkout desk was rude
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Chad
"love this hotel"
excellent always!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Patrice
"Tiny pool."
I loved Hyatt Regency Dallas. There is just a tiny issue and is the pool. I bet they heard it before but seriously a second pool or a bigger one will make your hotel one of the best in the downtown Dallas area.
Reyler
"Love the hotel but the pool...."
I love the hotel but the pool is the most tiny pool I have ever seen in my life. It's ridiculous for the size of the hotel. I am sure they heard it before but seriously a second pool or a bigger one will make your hotel one of the best in the downtown Dallas.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"Family trip to Dallas"
We had a wonderful stay. It was close to all the attractions. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"AWESOME"
One word AWESOME!!!!!!! Thanks guys
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Regency review"
Pool way to small. To difficult to park and get to room with elevator wait time. Conceirage was good.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Surprisingly Disappointed"
While a beautiful hotel with nice amenities as great restaurants, I found the bed to be super uncomfortable (I normally do not have issues with this at hotels) and found the staff to not be super helpful. They were all fine and nothing majorly horrible happened, the staff just had a general slight attitude and didn't seem prepared for the convention fully.
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Kristina
"Spacious and Clean"
Beautiful Place-We had a great view of the court yard and skyline. But could hear the neighbors along side of us. The parking lot took us about 15 minutes to get out of there. Wouldnt read the ticket that was given to us when we entered the lot. A worker came over and got us through. Many other people havd issues too.We would stay again
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Brenda
"Hyatt Regency Dallas"
This is still a nice property. My room was nice. The price was somewhat high but it was Market Week in Dallas. The Italian Restaurant on the Second Floor was only so so. The breakfast room service was okay, but not excellent. This is still a nice hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Outstandingly Good!"
We had an outstandingly good stay! The service was wonderful. Mr James Thomas, who guards the entrance to the tower was unbelievably accomodating and professional. We got more smiles and "Hellos" from the staff than we recall ever receiving at another fine hotel. The parking is FREE; the internet is FREE; the Dallas News is FREE! Our drinks and dinner in the Tower were superb with the drinks the best we've had and the food wonderful! We will definitely be back again!
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
While the hotel itself is beautiful, clean, and modern enough to suit my tastes, my stay here was married by a singular blight. I was assaulted by the cab driver that drove me from downtown to the hotel. (He had grabbed my hand and twisted it.). This is obviously neither here nor there or Hyatt Regency ...however, I was visibly upset and crying after exiting the cab, and frustrated about the situation. A hotel employee came out of the front entrance and basically treated me like I was the criminal in the situation--I guess he was upset that the disturbance was making a scene at the hotel. He questioned me as if he were the police --asking what I had done to provoke the physical attack from the driver and skeptically questioning whether it had happened or not. He apologized after he realized I meant business and that I felt really disrespected by his attitude toward me. But it never should have happened in the first place. Hospitality on his end--I give it a zero. I will say, after speaking with the police, I went inside, and the two front desk agents who checked me out were extremely helpful, kind and nice and apologetic about the situation even though it wasn't their fault at all. The hotel maid staff were also extremely nice--every single lady I saw in the hotel greeted me warmly. In summary, I think you'll have a great stay if you're not taking a cab. If the cab driver attacks you, prepare to feel like a defendant on trial on a crime drama.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Giselle
I have very nice time with my husband
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Anisa
Great hotel. Will stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"pros and cons"
its a nice hotel that will try to accommodate all of your needs, but my sheets had lipstick on them when I got there, the air conditioner had issues, had major delays with valet, and they charge a lot for room service.
20 night trip May 29, 2015
Timothy
"Dance Convention"
It is a great hotel. We came on a very busy weekend. There were proms and conferences but somehow the staff kept things rolling.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Professional all the way through.....
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Saturday Nite Stay"
Room was nice, but very, very noisy - may or may not stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
The parking was horrible. The explanation of what was being charged was not thorough. A barking dog was 2rooms over and we did not get any good sleep. I will never stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Natasha
"Never Again"
The hotel is beautiful and there is an abundance of people to help you with everything however, They nickel and dime you to death. A breakfast for 3 was $80.00. They stole my husbands diabetic meds as well as his handicap sign and we were overcharged at the bar by almost $100.It was very convenient to stay there because our convention was there but never again. Bright light was Oscar from Room Service, he was Awesome!! And Jose from the bar did make it right. Too many great places in D to stay to ever go back.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Alex
"Not worth all the hype"
overall everything was good except for the service down in the restaurant
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Maria G
"great experience"
exceed our expectations
4 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
alfonso
"Pure luxury."
Great room. Very spacious.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"awesome hotel !!!"
The hotel was awesome i had a very nice stay!!! Only thing was the pool is very small.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015