All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"bad service"
too much noise! No parking lot.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
First of all, thank you for your feedback. We do offer valet parking at the hotel or have a parking garage next door available for guests, the street meters are also free on weekends! We apologize about the issues you experienced with noise and if it was on our part we will continue to look for ways to eliminate this.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
yuan
"Convenient to DC Area Attractions"
I stayed here the weekend of 04/18 with my two teenagers while we visited DC area attractions. I thought the price was a little high, but I had difficulty finding a hotel that offered two double or queen size beds instead of a single King for 3 people. I decided the room was worth the price as the hotel rate included free wifi which others were charging $12 a night for, and also had the option to include breakfast for about $15 more per night. The hotel is right at the ramp to the Reagan Airport and I found it convenient to the downtown area (rooms in DC cost twice as much for 2 double beds). The staff at the Hyatt were extremely pleasant our entire stay, the hot buffet at Cinabar was very good, the room and beds were comfortable, and complimentary wifi was fine for the email I sent in the evening. Valet service ended up costing me about $27 per day with in and out privileges and the valet was very quick to retrieve our car. My only complaint is that I reserved the more expensive room with two beds and stated I had three guests. The free breakfast, they told me at checkout, was only good for two of us. This was not stated on the reservation I made. I feel pretty confident that for the extra $36 per night I paid we could have eaten eggs somewhere else, but food was pretty good, the atmosphere in the restaurant is nice and it was convenient. Overall I was very happy with the hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. My apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced in regards to the value of the room packaging. Thank you for mentioning the quality of service that the valet and the convenience and condition of our hotel! Your comments mean a lot to us! Should your travels bring you back to the Crystal City area, we hope that you give us another chance to show you the true level of Hyatt service.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Shelly
Room was immaculate, spacious and good light. It was the top floor (18) so I can not speak to lower floors. Breakfast was very good, large selection including very well made omelette a.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We greatly appreciate your business and the five stars! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Everything was absolutely perfect but....."
The neighborhoods was horrible, they knocked all the doors at late night and made a noise.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate the five stars but do apologize about the issues you experienced with your noisy neighbors. We hope to welcome you back in the future for a more peaceful stay!
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Jarumanee
"Convenuent"
The hotel was comfortable and convenient fro everything I needed to do, great.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the review! We appreciate your response and hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"April 2015"
My only complaint would be about the lighting in the bathroom. It is way too dim.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate the five stars! We apologize about the bathroom lighting and will look in to if this is something we can improve upon.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Staff will pamper you!"
Great staff. Wish the room had had an in-room refrigerator.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your compliment to our staff! We are looking in to providing fridges in the rooms in the future but do have them available to guests currently upon request.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Wayne
"Hyatt Regency Crystal City"
Reception was excellent. The rooms were clean and the linen crisp and fresh.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Wonderful to hear! Thank you!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Ellsworth
".....meh....."
It was a nice hotel in a nice location, convenient to the airport and Metro. However, I don't know what was going on, but there were SO many kids running around unsupervised. I'm not talking about 5 or 6, I'm talking about 50 or 60. The hotel had to shut down the escalators because they were playing on them. You'd wait for an elevator for a minimum of 5 minutes only for the doors to open and it be full of kids. Time of day didn't matter 10 a.m. was the same as 10 p.m. I know this isn't really the hotel's fault but it became very annoying. Another thing was that I had booked a double Queen room only to find out that they placed us in a single King with no double Queen rooms available. The staff apologized and gave us another continental breakfast (which apparently my original booking only came with one). Our final day we took advantage of the breakfast. We ate from the buffet and upon completion our waiter brought us a bill for $57!!! I asked about us receiving the continental breakfast and he said he'd check, asked our room # and stepped away. Came back and said we were giving two adult breakfasts and 2 children's, just had to sign the receipt and write my room number on it and the hotel would take care of it. Oh they took care of it alright, by charging it to my credit card! I learned this just today and have yet to try to make contact with them regarding it. Needless to say, I'm sure we'll find another place to stay at when we return to D.C.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Brent
"Comfortable, great location"
I was in the DC Metro area doing research and wanted an affordable place for 10 days during Cherry Blossom season. It was affordable and offered a package for breakfast for 2 each day. This was the most affordable in the area.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are glad we could meet your needs during your Cherry Blossom stay. We hope to see you back next year!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Marianne
"Noise on the 14th floor"
The floor we stayed on was very noisy because of an event that took place that weekend but other than that we enjoyed ourselves very much.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We do apologize for the noise issues you encountered Cyndea. We hope the rest of your stay was fantastic and hope to welcome you back in the future.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Cyndea
Went to DC for a family vacation I chose the Hyatt because it was close to the airport and had a shuttle. The hotel was nice and the people very friendly.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Beth
"Understaffed on a busy holiday weekend"
We stayed here for an Easter getaway with our family. We were out enjoying the sites most of the time buts few things to note: 1 The hotel was severely understaffed so check-in was a nightmare. We later received a letter saying that the delay was due to system issues, however, 2 people during a busy Easter weekend was an contributing factor and an issue. 2. To add to the understaffed situation, we called for extra blankets when we arrived and after multiple calls and waiting over 2 hours we just gave up. 3. The next day the housekeeper cleaned our room and did not leave us enough towels...again we called, we waited, we followed up in 30 mins, nothing. My husband went to the front desk only to be told we should have called. "Really?" 4. The cups in the room are never cleaned or replaced. Hair was in one glass, so I moved it without the lid, came back to the room, the housekeeper put the white cover back on the same cup with the hair in it. Didn't rinse it or bother to look inside the glass. I washed them although I didn't use the glasses. The coffee cups had a ton of dust. Quite noticeable so I tossed them. 5. Lastly, the pool did not open per the stated time and there was no sign explaining the delay or reason. Overall, lots of minor annoyances that collectively impact the overall experience. It wasn't enough to impact the time we spent with family but enough to never go back to this hotel. Disappointing.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Latoya
"My Weekend"
The bed was not properly made, and I did not get fresh towels. Also, there was a big group there for a convention which caused a lot of noise in the hallways in the morning. Was not able to enjoy my sleep from loud conversations and doors slamming repeatedly.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We will inform our housekeeping managers of this issue to continue our training of all housekeepers and ensuring proper cleanliness and setup in the rooms. We apologize about the noise issues you experienced from other guests as we know this can be inconvenient during travels. We appreciate the feedback as it will allow us to improve for the future.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Great room and staff. Got an upgrade to a suite and buffet breakfast. Excellent service !!
Great to hear!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Danny
Restaurant seemed a bit pricey but room service was reasonable, quick, and very good!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are glad you enjoyed the room service. Thank you for the five stars!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
traci
"First rate hotel"
The hotel is beautiful, modern, clean, and has two first rate restaurants/ lounges. The staff is courteous and helpful.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We greatly appreciate your review and five star rating! We hope to see you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Hotel is nice and was very clean and accommodating.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the review! We are only about a 10 minute walk to many of the local restaurants or our metro shuttle drops off right in the center of Crystal City and it's many restaurants and shops. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Great hotel. Friendly staff room was nice and clean. My only complaint is parking. I got here a little after 8PM and the hotel garage was full, I had to park in the garage behind the hotel. But other than parking, I had a great stay
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for choosing to stay with us CJ! We are glad you enjoyed the rooms and we do apologize about the parking issue you encountered. We know the garage next door is a few minute walk but we do have very limited space.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Very nice hotel. Extremely convenient for our trip to DC. We would definitely stay again.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you Nicole! We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
nicole
"Great Service"
Best customer service ever!
Thank you!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"great stay"
Great hotel! Everyone was very nice! Great location and very easy to get to and from DC.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five star review!
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"No self parking with a slow valet service"
We stayed here to attend a conference in the same hotel. First of all, there is no self parking and the valet parking is very expensive with a slow service. Two lambs in the room were not working properly. The housekeeping either came very early in the morning or at the end of the day. The breakfast was average.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your response. We apologize that you found our valet to be expensive, but we are comparable to hotels throughout the area and there are many alternative parking locations throughout Crystal City. We appreciate the feedback about our housekeeping as it will allow us to improve our offerings.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Mohammed
It was great, never been to a Hyatt hotel until this past weekend and must say it was impressive
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars! We are glad you chose the Hyatt brand and hope to see you again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Adrian
"Happy Chaplain"
Everything was super! One night, however, a neighbor was knocking and then banging loudly (2am) on some nearby door. Otherwise, everything was grand.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We do apologize about the noisy neighbors but are glad it didn't negatively affect your stay too much. We hope to see you and your group back in the future!
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Ann
"no no"
The room was to small
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are sorry to hear that you found the room to be too small.We appreciate the feedback.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great staff"
Overall the hotel was amazing. Staff very friendly and attentive. Get the breakfast included in your stay. Only problem I had was parking. 16 dollars for 13 hours of parking or the valet $27. Neither options appealed to me.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your kind works about our staff. We love to hear that all associates were friendly and helpful for your needs. We apologize that you were dissatisfied with the parking but we are comparable to many area hotels.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Easy hotel for a night in Crystal City"
We stayed here after an evening event at the Pentagon. The location was very convenient, check in was friendly and efficient and the room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint is about the breakfast buffet we experienced the next morning. The potatoes were lukewarm, the bacon greasy (and also not hot) and the sausage links were tough and barely warm, the biscuits were cold (like out of the fridge cold). Not sure if we came too late for the "hot" breakfast, but it was pretty disappointing. It was not cheap ($18 for each of us to have the buffet). Our waiter was good until he got busy, then our dirty plates sat on the table for quite a while. I felt like it was not to the standard I would expect at a Hyatt. There really wasn't anything else in walking distance that was open on Saturday (we didn't want to have to drive to breakfast).
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the review Linda. We apologize about the issues you experienced during the breakfast and are currently looking in to ways to improve our food quality on the buffet. Again, we appreciate the feedback as it will allow us to improve for the future.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great Service"
It was very cold so I couldn't go around. The hotel mentions parking but really is valet parking. The parking that they mentioned you'll need to walk and pay and cost will be almost the same. We needed our room changed because someone was smoking and came through the vents of bathroom and they changed our room right away. Breakfast was very good. Is worth it.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We do only offer valet parking or the parking garage next door which is self park. We are glad to hear the room issue was taken care of for you and you enjoyed the breakfast! Thank you for your business.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Myrna
"Quick Business Stay"
Very convenient to the airport, with lots of options for dining nearby. Very friendly staff, and well maintained property.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Great to hear you enjoyed your quick stay. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"DC Trip"
It was ok, Very expensive, no breaks, Parking $27 bucks a night
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We hope in the future you will give us another opportunity to impress!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Quick trip to DC"
Like the airport (every 20 mins) and Metro (every 15 mins) shuttle. Made my stay easy.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are happy to hear we could make your stay so easy. Thank you for the feeback
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Webb
"stay at the Marriott Courtyard Crystal City"
You need more tv channels, Marriott Courtyard has more channels plus an indoor pool and spa tub.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
While we unfortunately have no plans to add an indoor pool/spa, we are working to upgrade our TV channel selection and go all HD!
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
scott
"DNC Conference Winter Conference"
excellent Stay
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Glad we could make your stay excellent. Thank you for the five stars!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Marian
I enjoyed my stay. When I travels I like to stay here peace and quiet. I will recommend others to this hotel. Staff was polite and food was great. Easy acess to airport and surrounding restaurants vallet parking was quick and nice. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. To all looking for a hotel while visiting this will be a good choice to stay. Welcome to the DMV!!!! Enjoy the attractions.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate your recommendation! We are glad you enjoyed the stay as well as access to local restaurants and the close by airport. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again"
The lobby is quite breathtaking upon first arrival. The express check-in kiosk was extremely quick and user-friendly. The food at The Cinnabar was of very good quality. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Great to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back!
4 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Alan
"Very Pleased"
Beautiful stay... And very comfortable I was not dispointed at all. I will highly recommend ;)
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
TEAIRRA
"Needs meant"
Meant all expectations
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Troy
"We keep coming back for more"
We travel to DC/Virginia quite often, 6-8 times per year and love to stay at this hotel. Their breakfast buffet is quite extensive. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The only small complaint I have is when we requested a late check out we were not accommodated, but to be fair this was the first time we've been declined and there were several larger tour groups at the hotel. Have stayed here before and will certainly be coming back
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate your five star review! We do apologize about being unable to accommodate a late check out but this is completely based on occupancy levels and is a rare occurrence. We look forward to your return and thank you for the return business and loyalty.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Marissa
"Close to Reagan"
Shuttle is fast, restaurant is ok. Quiet and easy to stay here.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We hope to exceed your standards on a future stay!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Betsy
"Relaxation"
It was nice, cozy, and quiet.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five star review Kevin. We are happy to hear we provided the relaxation one needed.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Return Visit Planned!!"
The hotel was very convenient to everything and the services received was great!!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Wonderful! Thank you, and we look forward to your return visit.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Karyn
"a blessing"
Rob and Meghan are amazing people. I lost a loved one and stayed there. Very attentive and caring. They were angels at that time. I appreciate their kindness and sweet hearts.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We greatly enjoy seeing your kind words about Meghan and Rob. We have informed them of their job well done and do appreciate your review.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
christina
I enjoyed my stay with Hyatt it was very clean and peaceful.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you! We hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
LaKeya
"Exceptional Accommodations"
I rarely review hotels because I don't generally find them to be so worthy of accolades however, I was truly impressed by the Hyatt Regency Crystal City. The cavernous atrium lobby was sleek and featured intimate areas to talk or share a drink but the real star of this hotel was our room. We reserved a king studio that was extraordinarily inviting and comfortable. The room was spacious enough to entertain in with a long couch and cocktail tables. The rich,warm tones of the textiles along with the Deco style furnishings were the perfect remedy to the sub-zero temperatures outside. The king bed and feather pillows were sumptuous and the stylish sandblasted glass door to the bathroom was a very luxurious touch. The furnishings and lighting conveyed the sense of cruising on an old, grand ship, one that I hope to make a return trip to in the near future.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are so glad to hear you took the time to write a review for us. We appreciate all your feedback and we do hope to see you back in the near future.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
H
"Never again."
It was okay. Don't plan on ever going back though.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are sorry to hear that and do appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. If there is anything we can improve upon that might change your mind, please let us know.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Wasn't please at all with the Hyatt"
Need newer and more comfortable beds, for the money that you charge for the stay, the parking and the room, the room we were in didn't even have a microwave in it, the b d was very uncomfortable, the price for the food there( room) was outrageous, I been to hotels that didn't charge as much as the Hyatt and was much better.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
First of all, thank you for your review. We are looking forward to our rooms renovation in the upcoming couple years to fix some of these issues you experienced. We hope to welcome you back for a future stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lawrence
"All good"
Awesome and the customer service of Rob was impeccable. Hats off to Rob.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars and we will be sure to let Rob know about your great comment!
"great"
My stay was 100% great.. everything went great. . Thank you
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
No, thank you! We appreciate your choosing us to stay with and hope to see you again.
darrell
"Superstar Hyatt"
Everything this Hyatt did was spot on. Shuttle drivers: excellent. Front-door: excellent. Front desk: excellent+. Room: excellent. Maid service: excellent. Concierge: excellent. Bottom line, there was no fault to be found in my stay at this Hyatt, and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Well done!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you Karl for the five stars!
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015