All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"good job guys"
From the time I walked in time the time a left the stuff at Hyatt was on point. I do thank you all for the hard work you put in to your job I came in there to surprise my wife for our anniversary and you all helped out a lot thank and we will be back soon... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars! We are happy we could help with the anniversary and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Ricky
A very nice place to stay. Safe neighborhood, very close to airport and free shuttle is a plus.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Glad to hear you could use our shuttle! We are only 5 minutes from Reagan National which is a definite benefit and located in an area full of restaurants and shops. We hope to see you again!
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Excellent hotel, great service"
When we asked for some foam pillows and a lighted make up mirror, both of the items were delivered within 15 minutes. The hotel met our needs, with Starbucks coffee available in the lobby starting bright and early (5:30 am!) We would definitely stay there again.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you so much for the review! We hope to see you again in the future for another great stay.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Great admenities"
Staff had great suggestions and were extremely helpful
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Great to hear! Thank you for the five stars.
Other trip May 14, 2015
grandma retired
I was not completely satisfied with the room I was in. I had to deal with bugs and was able to move to another room, just to experience the same thing. I was very unhappy. Nothing was done about it the second time. I was not pleased as I had already paid and still had to deal with gnats flying around.
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Tona and Joe"
Excellent staff that overachieved to make our stay comfortable. Handicapped room and accessibility were outstanding. Restaurant staff and food were excellent. The Hyatt is tucked in amongst a Forest of hotels, but is well worth the navigation to stay here!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We greatly appreciate your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back in the future.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"a nice place to stay"
I am very happy to stay in Hyatt. It's very stylish hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate the five stars and as always your business.
Other trip May 11, 2015
xc
Great and comfortable Will definitely be back again without a doubt
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We look forward to your return visit. Thank you!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Great location, under-staffed"
Tried to get dinner/drinks at the restaurant (lobbibar), but the place was packed and there was exactly one server. Waited 20 minutes, was told to wait longer, so I left.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your response. We apologize for our staffing issues on this night but will look in to ways to better service our guests even if staffing is low.We appreciate your business.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Kris
"A random trip"
I was on a random trip visiting from Atlanta. My friends husband stays here when he is in town for business, the hotel is nice... My biggest complaint is the beds and shower but other than that it was a good place to stay
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We apologize for your disappointment in the beds but are looking forward to our room renovations in the upcoming year, to include new mattresses! We hope to welcome you back in the future.
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Jalisa
"1BREAKFAST fo a FAMILY of 4!!!!! Dibidi dibidi"
I booked for family of four w/ 2 kids, the young Indian lady in the front desk told me that only one person is allowed for BREAKFAST. And that's not the DEAL I've booked for..not going back EVER!!!!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Interesting"
It was interesting...wouldn't necessarily recommend the hotel bar but the Hotel itself was great.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are happy to hear you enjoyed most of our staff. We do apologize that the Lobbibar was not ideal for you but hope to welcome you back in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"I'd do it again"
I enjoyed my stay there everything was clean and the staff was very nice and professional and also the breakfast was great I recommend anyone to stay there and I would also stay there again
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you so much for the review and recommendation, we look forward to a return visit from you.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Regina
"Great hotel for Washington DC business traveler."
It was nice to have a comfortable room in the same hotel as the Summit I was attending. Business and fitness services are available as well as being located in a pleasant neighborhood for dining and taking a good walk.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear we provided what you needed during your Summit and hope to welcome you back again in the future.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Perfect!!"
Everything was perfect!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Perfect is what we love to hear! Thank you for your business and review, we hope to see you in the future.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Overall good hotel"
Overall very nice stay and service
Thank you Robert!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Excellent hotel for tourists!"
Great rate staying in Virginia vs DC. This hotel has great shuttle service to airport & Metro. Staff is unbelievable! So nice & helpful. Best customer service from agent Chris! So polite & makes you feel special!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the review! We will be sure to pass your kind words along to Chris and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"short but sweet"
Enjoyable stay Friendly staff
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate the five stars thank you!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Nice Stay!"
Love this hotel. Everyone was so nice and patient. They got us everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again and it's close to everything. Wish they had queen double beds though .
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. While our beds might not change we will continue to provide our guests with everything they need to the best of our ability. Thank you again!
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Brittany
"Will Downing Concert"
This is an excellent hotel. I had a problem at the lounge but it was immediately taken care of. I stay here for visits to the Birch mere Music Hall. I try to stay maybe 10 times or more a year. Excellent staff.Concert and Hotel were amazing and I highly recommend.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your issue was resolved quickly and look forward to your next concert visit!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Clarence
It was just simply amazing. Everyone was nice and well-informed. Thanks for a wonderful and polite stay. I will return.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
No, thank you! We look forward to welcoming you back.
Other trip May 4, 2015
This is my second stay at Hyatt Crystal City. Overall the hotel, facilities, and staff made for a comfortable stay. Health club is roomy and well equipped. Breakfast buffet is very good with diverse food choices. Hotel managed a check-in glitch with professionalism and courtesy. Last time I was here, I used the pool which is a very fine addition.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you so much for the five stars! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you utilized some of our many amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit!
"Convenient and Friendly"
Hotel was surrounded by many shops and restaurants. I traveled alone with my child and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Concierge was very friendly and actually held a conversation unlike most hotels where there is little to no conversation. The parking was expensive but the valet was convenient and very prompt. However, I utilized the free weekend parking on the street which there were several close to the hotel within walking distance. The rooms were clean. The bathroom could have been a tad bit larger for my comfort but it was clean. Not any cartoon channels only for purchased which was a minus for me luckily I had my iPad.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review.We are glad to hear you enjoyed so many aspects of our hotel as well as our wonderful staff. It was a great idea to utilize the free street parking on the weekends as well though our valet is available 24 hours if needed. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
"Long Weekend in DC"
Nice room..view could have been better. Wish it would have been closer to the Metro station, but the shuttle was nice. I'd stay here again.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars! We are glad you utilized our shuttle service and hope to see you in the future.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Timothy
"Rude staff"
The staff from manager, receptions and janitor were rude. We just got off from traveling the train, my daughter five years old needed to use the bathroom... The janitor wouldn't let her use one stall, I talked to manager for help .. He just brushed me off
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you had issues with a few of our staff members. We do our best to make all our guests feel welcome and like family and this is not an example of our service. We hope you will give us another opportunity to impress during a future stay.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Stacey
Front desk and concierge were great. Would have liked a refrigerator and microwave in the room.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We do offer refrigerators for rooms upon request. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Neglected rooms"
For the price of these rooms and the reputation of Hyatt, I expected better. The rooms were not as clean as they should be. There was a smashed Twinkie (in the wrapper) between the bed and nightstand. There was excessive mold in the showers. The bathroom door hinges had a horrible crud on them that I had to stare at each time I used the restroom. The shower hooks were very rusty, so much so it would easily run off onto the towels and washcloths. There's not a whole lot in close, close walking distance, but there are a few bars/shops in a healthy person's/noncomplainer's walking distance. Excellent staff. Konstantin at concierge is fabulous!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the cleanliness issue you experienced in your guest room and will continue to train our housekeeping staff on proper sanitation and cleanliness of our rooms to prevent this in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great Staff Lumpy Beds"
The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The beds were uncomfortable and lumpy. The bathroom was small. The television had limited channels and was not HD. The shuttle should expand evening hours.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We are currently in the process of installing all new televisions with more channels and HD in all of our rooms and will be completing this in May. We apologize about your bed discomfort but are also looking forward to a room renovation in the upcoming year. We appreciate your feedback.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Liz
"Consideration"
This was a visit to see my daughter who was participating to a seminar. Overall everything was good except late evening and early morning guests really talking very loud disturbing others guests' comfort. Hotel could put kind of reminders on every floor in this respect.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We apologize about the guest noise you experienced during your stay. We are currently working on our room tranquility to prevent this exact issue from occurring.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
ardachis
"bad service"
too much noise! No parking lot.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
First of all, thank you for your feedback. We do offer valet parking at the hotel or have a parking garage next door available for guests, the street meters are also free on weekends! We apologize about the issues you experienced with noise and if it was on our part we will continue to look for ways to eliminate this.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
yuan
"Convenient to DC Area Attractions"
I stayed here the weekend of 04/18 with my two teenagers while we visited DC area attractions. I thought the price was a little high, but I had difficulty finding a hotel that offered two double or queen size beds instead of a single King for 3 people. I decided the room was worth the price as the hotel rate included free wifi which others were charging $12 a night for, and also had the option to include breakfast for about $15 more per night. The hotel is right at the ramp to the Reagan Airport and I found it convenient to the downtown area (rooms in DC cost twice as much for 2 double beds). The staff at the Hyatt were extremely pleasant our entire stay, the hot buffet at Cinabar was very good, the room and beds were comfortable, and complimentary wifi was fine for the email I sent in the evening. Valet service ended up costing me about $27 per day with in and out privileges and the valet was very quick to retrieve our car. My only complaint is that I reserved the more expensive room with two beds and stated I had three guests. The free breakfast, they told me at checkout, was only good for two of us. This was not stated on the reservation I made. I feel pretty confident that for the extra $36 per night I paid we could have eaten eggs somewhere else, but food was pretty good, the atmosphere in the restaurant is nice and it was convenient. Overall I was very happy with the hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. My apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced in regards to the value of the room packaging. Thank you for mentioning the quality of service that the valet and the convenience and condition of our hotel! Your comments mean a lot to us! Should your travels bring you back to the Crystal City area, we hope that you give us another chance to show you the true level of Hyatt service.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Shelly
Room was immaculate, spacious and good light. It was the top floor (18) so I can not speak to lower floors. Breakfast was very good, large selection including very well made omelette a.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We greatly appreciate your business and the five stars! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Everything was absolutely perfect but....."
The neighborhoods was horrible, they knocked all the doors at late night and made a noise.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate the five stars but do apologize about the issues you experienced with your noisy neighbors. We hope to welcome you back in the future for a more peaceful stay!
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Jarumanee
"Convenuent"
The hotel was comfortable and convenient fro everything I needed to do, great.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the review! We appreciate your response and hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"April 2015"
My only complaint would be about the lighting in the bathroom. It is way too dim.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate the five stars! We apologize about the bathroom lighting and will look in to if this is something we can improve upon.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Staff will pamper you!"
Great staff. Wish the room had had an in-room refrigerator.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your compliment to our staff! We are looking in to providing fridges in the rooms in the future but do have them available to guests currently upon request.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Wayne
"Hyatt Regency Crystal City"
Reception was excellent. The rooms were clean and the linen crisp and fresh.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Wonderful to hear! Thank you!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Ellsworth
".....meh....."
It was a nice hotel in a nice location, convenient to the airport and Metro. However, I don't know what was going on, but there were SO many kids running around unsupervised. I'm not talking about 5 or 6, I'm talking about 50 or 60. The hotel had to shut down the escalators because they were playing on them. You'd wait for an elevator for a minimum of 5 minutes only for the doors to open and it be full of kids. Time of day didn't matter 10 a.m. was the same as 10 p.m. I know this isn't really the hotel's fault but it became very annoying. Another thing was that I had booked a double Queen room only to find out that they placed us in a single King with no double Queen rooms available. The staff apologized and gave us another continental breakfast (which apparently my original booking only came with one). Our final day we took advantage of the breakfast. We ate from the buffet and upon completion our waiter brought us a bill for $57!!! I asked about us receiving the continental breakfast and he said he'd check, asked our room # and stepped away. Came back and said we were giving two adult breakfasts and 2 children's, just had to sign the receipt and write my room number on it and the hotel would take care of it. Oh they took care of it alright, by charging it to my credit card! I learned this just today and have yet to try to make contact with them regarding it. Needless to say, I'm sure we'll find another place to stay at when we return to D.C.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Brent
"Comfortable, great location"
I was in the DC Metro area doing research and wanted an affordable place for 10 days during Cherry Blossom season. It was affordable and offered a package for breakfast for 2 each day. This was the most affordable in the area.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are glad we could meet your needs during your Cherry Blossom stay. We hope to see you back next year!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Marianne
"Noise on the 14th floor"
The floor we stayed on was very noisy because of an event that took place that weekend but other than that we enjoyed ourselves very much.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We do apologize for the noise issues you encountered Cyndea. We hope the rest of your stay was fantastic and hope to welcome you back in the future.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Cyndea
Went to DC for a family vacation I chose the Hyatt because it was close to the airport and had a shuttle. The hotel was nice and the people very friendly.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Beth
"Understaffed on a busy holiday weekend"
We stayed here for an Easter getaway with our family. We were out enjoying the sites most of the time buts few things to note: 1 The hotel was severely understaffed so check-in was a nightmare. We later received a letter saying that the delay was due to system issues, however, 2 people during a busy Easter weekend was an contributing factor and an issue. 2. To add to the understaffed situation, we called for extra blankets when we arrived and after multiple calls and waiting over 2 hours we just gave up. 3. The next day the housekeeper cleaned our room and did not leave us enough towels...again we called, we waited, we followed up in 30 mins, nothing. My husband went to the front desk only to be told we should have called. "Really?" 4. The cups in the room are never cleaned or replaced. Hair was in one glass, so I moved it without the lid, came back to the room, the housekeeper put the white cover back on the same cup with the hair in it. Didn't rinse it or bother to look inside the glass. I washed them although I didn't use the glasses. The coffee cups had a ton of dust. Quite noticeable so I tossed them. 5. Lastly, the pool did not open per the stated time and there was no sign explaining the delay or reason. Overall, lots of minor annoyances that collectively impact the overall experience. It wasn't enough to impact the time we spent with family but enough to never go back to this hotel. Disappointing.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Latoya
"My Weekend"
The bed was not properly made, and I did not get fresh towels. Also, there was a big group there for a convention which caused a lot of noise in the hallways in the morning. Was not able to enjoy my sleep from loud conversations and doors slamming repeatedly.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We will inform our housekeeping managers of this issue to continue our training of all housekeepers and ensuring proper cleanliness and setup in the rooms. We apologize about the noise issues you experienced from other guests as we know this can be inconvenient during travels. We appreciate the feedback as it will allow us to improve for the future.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Great room and staff. Got an upgrade to a suite and buffet breakfast. Excellent service !!
Great to hear!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Danny
Restaurant seemed a bit pricey but room service was reasonable, quick, and very good!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are glad you enjoyed the room service. Thank you for the five stars!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
traci
"First rate hotel"
The hotel is beautiful, modern, clean, and has two first rate restaurants/ lounges. The staff is courteous and helpful.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We greatly appreciate your review and five star rating! We hope to see you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Hotel is nice and was very clean and accommodating.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the review! We are only about a 10 minute walk to many of the local restaurants or our metro shuttle drops off right in the center of Crystal City and it's many restaurants and shops. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Great hotel. Friendly staff room was nice and clean. My only complaint is parking. I got here a little after 8PM and the hotel garage was full, I had to park in the garage behind the hotel. But other than parking, I had a great stay
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for choosing to stay with us CJ! We are glad you enjoyed the rooms and we do apologize about the parking issue you encountered. We know the garage next door is a few minute walk but we do have very limited space.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Very nice hotel. Extremely convenient for our trip to DC. We would definitely stay again.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you Nicole! We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
nicole
"Great Service"
Best customer service ever!
Thank you!