All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Great pool
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"You won't be disappointed!"
The hotel was amazing! The room was very clean and adorable!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Awesome Hotel visit!"
Great pace to stay while in DC!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars! We appreciate your positive comment.
4 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
juan
"Nice Stay"
My stay was very quiet and comfortable. Check in was quick and easy. Room was very clean and nice view. The staff was very friendly and courteous. A couple of minor issues with the room. The doors on the armoire were a little loose and the drawers kept hitting the door. The doors on the closet were off balance and kept sliding open and would not close. The lighting in the bathroom is too low, need better lighting to see what your doing, especially when shaving. Room 6108.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all your room feedback and will look in to these issues to improve in the future. We are glad to hear our staff was helpful and you had a nice stay.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Manuel
"GOOD IN AND OUT"
GOOD STAY AND NICE AREA
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
NABIL
"Great Clean Place"
this place is really nice. I was comfortable there. I had a two day stay there.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are happy to hear you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay for your short two days. We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Brad
"My take on it."
Our stay was good! Staff most helpful in every way. Loved the flavored water in lobby. Appreciated getting the newspaper.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the newspaper and lobby water. We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"49th Anniversary Stay"
My stay was very good except the HVAC system couldn't be put on low fan. The room was cold (72) when we arrived, so turned temp setting up to 78 and went to dinner. Room was comfy upon return except that the fan had to stay on medium, so turned it off during the night due to the noise. Felt that $27 for parking the car was "highway robbery"! $10 would be reasonable, but I guess Hyatt has to pay the rent! Our experience at Cinnabar was nice, but felt the prices were a bit steep. It was an anniversary meal, so "bit the bullet" and just enjoyed the meal, which was excellent. Service was very good, and very attentive at the start, but when finished had to sit for some 10 minutes before we even saw someone to have the bill provided.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issue with your HVAC system and noise it produced. We understand the pricing can seem expensive for parking but we do offer in and our privileges. There are also parking alternatives throughout Crystal City that are not valet. It's great to hear you enjoyed your dinner in Cinnabar and we hope to see you back for the next anniversary!
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Washington, DC"
Great Hotel..grand neighborhood-comfortable room & large-parking very easy & best value for hotel & parking in the DC Area...
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you found a great value with us compared to DC. We hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Hotel good, parking sucks"
Everything was good accept parking! Parking sucks. Parking garage is high.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. We understand our parking fee can be rather high because it is valet with in and out privileges. There are a number of other options throughout Crystal City including a garage next door as well as free meters at night and on the weekends. We hope this information helps!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"trip 9/2-9/6/15"
This hotel was very nice, Convenient location to the metro, very clean. the shuttle driver Billy was amazing. The only thing negative I would have to say about this hotel, is the food was very expensive, doesn't really fit the needs if you have a big family. When you are tired from all the walking you want to go back to the hotel and have something to eat there but you couldn't. You had to go back out and get something because prices were to expensive.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our shuttle and Mr. Billy. We do offer a Happy Hour with reduced pricing from 3pm-7pm daily as well as a grab and go shop with a la carte items. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
4 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Defitnetly put this one on your list to stay."
Stayed for a bday get away in DC. This was a fabulous hotel. I enjoyed the pool and the hot tub. The lobby area was nice. The hotel was clean. I would def stay again. The only problem was no fridge or microwave. But that wasn't a deal breaker. I just had to keep my drinks cold by ice bucket all night.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Great value"
We were very happy with all aspects of the hotel and our stay there.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Medstudy"
People who provide service was helpful and kind . They go out of their way to accommodate my request
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"great time"
I enjoyed the stay
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Chiwy
"Great Stay!"
Everything about this hotel was awesome
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Free hotel shuttle to metro!"
Front desk crew was very helpful! Maria , Woody ,and Eric were the ones that helped me the most.!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Great ..... Valet was very slow
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Marjorie
"Convenient and comfortable!"
Our stay here was great! I looked for convenience- to and from airport, metro- and this hotel provided both. Shuttles ran about every ten minutes to and from both. The metro was a quick 3 stops away as was Arlington cemetery . The breakfast buffet was delicious not your typical continental breakfast worth adding to your room package if you can otherwise it's $20 per person. Staff was always helpful and friendly! I was a bit worried that it would be noisy being so close to the airport but it was a non issue. I recommend staying here instead of downtown DC..much better value without sacrificing convenience.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
J
"Great Stay! First Class staff and service"
Had a great stay the staff were very nice and accomodating. This hotel takes great care of its guest. I pay attention even down to the details and the way they deliver extra items to your room. Everything is quality Ive been coming to dc for years and I stay here every time. Just really Nice clean hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"relaxation"
Food and room was great
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review, Terry. We are so happy that you enjoyed the food and your room during your stay. We hope to have you back again soon!
4 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Terry
"Nice hotel to stay"
Nice hotel to stay at if you are looking to vacation to DC. It's only about a ten minute ride to the Washington DC area. The only downside to the stay was the lack of self parking. The valet fee is $27 dollars per day, which is charged to your room stay. The only other place to park was around the corner that was per hour. For the parking fee alone, I'm not sure if I would stay there again.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We are only 10 minutes from DC and have a free shuttle to the metro station if not interesting in driving. We understand the parking can be expensive but also offer in and out privileges. Crystal City has many other parking options as well, including some free street parking on weekends.We hope this helps and we hope to see you again in the future!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Dc traveler
"What a gem"
Just needed to get away, even though I live in Alexandria. Super convenient location is an 8 min walk from my office. Hotel is super clean, and check-in was a breeze. Room service was prompt and courteous. And the gym rocks! Definitely a must if you're in the area.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We are glad you were able to be close to your office and get some great time "away". We hope to see you again for your next staycation!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
"Worth a stay."
I would return .. Good value.
Thank you!
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Koloseta
"nice place to stay"
Very Pleasant stay and great customer service from everyone.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate the five stars!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great last minute accommodation"
I needed a place to stay while I visited the D.C. area. It was 15 minutes by car from where I needed to be. The hotel was perfect for a person traveling alone. Room service was wonderful. I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
I have no complaints about my stay. completely satisfied.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Amber
"Beautiful hotel!"
The hotel was stunning. When we arrived we were placed on the 15th floor. We got all the way up there and our room key didn't work. That was a little frustrating. Other than that, it was wonderful and the price was fabulous!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the compliment and five stars! We apologize for the issues you experienced with your room key. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Tracie
"Would stay again"
Nice hotel in a great location! The staff and the valet were very personable. Unfortunately, we did have the room near the elevator, so it was a little noisy at night.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are currently looking in to keeping the rooms near the elevator more tranquil. We hope to welcome you back!
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
On vacation from Maine to Georgia and back with a couple of stops in between. One of them being DC and we stayed at the Hyatt regency. very beautiful, upscale hotel. Only complaint was the walls are very thin. Could hear every little noise from the other rooms.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
First time staying there. Great time. Very clean and 1 minute from Ronald Reagan National airport! Great service!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars! We appreciate your business.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Blaine
"Had a fine time."
Our stay was quite pleasant. We were not far from the historic sites we wanted to visit. It was easy to drop off and pick up our car. Overall - an A+
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Virginia Lee
"Beautiful hotel - not for families on a budget"
Don't get me wrong - this was a beautiful hotel - but don't be fooled by any temporary price reductions. I thought I was a getting a great deal when I got a room for $110 - same as the two star motels that were being offered up. Only thing was the parking ramp was full and I had to pay $20 to park elsewhere and then walk over. There are not many restaurants nearby and eating inside the hotel was very expensive. Even the pop machine was asking $3 for a 16 oz bottle. In the end my stay was fine - its a good hotel for people who like glass elevators and fancy lobbys - but I feel like I could have gotten more for my money elsewhere.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Good Hotel. Very busy with business travelers."
After waiting in traffic for hours trying to get to the hotel, I found the front desk staff cold and insensitive to the long wait while only two staff tried to check us in. The room was Ok, but only half the lights worked and the shower water never reached hot. I went to the vending machine but it didn't work. Went to the front desk and one staff member allowed me to use the employee vending machine which did work and was 60% cheaper to use. The pool at the hotel was heavy on chlorine and needed cleaning. Not many tourists. Vans to local metro station were on time and had plenty of water for the day. All in all an OK experience.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Tim&Jim
"Nice Stay!"
Great Stay! no complaints. Still waiting for a credit to get back to my account.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2015
"Pleased"
For the money it was great.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Hallway was dirty leading to the room. Bathroom was tiny. Very poor water pressure in the shower. Employees were friendly and helpful. I expected more from a Hyatt.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Jonathan
Excellent. Very good service.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Duc
"Rescued From Airport Nightmare"
After our flight was cancelled, we arrived late and miserable after 9 hours at RR airport, but our night immediately changed when we arrived at the Hyatt. Everyone was so friendly and helpful; even though, it was a very busy evening. We were quickly taken to our room and bellman even got us a bucket of ice without being asked. Breakfast was very nice and included in our stay. We took the free shuttle to the airport which was very nice. We were most grateful for welcoming environment, nice room service (order the kids meal steak I wish I had), and professional staff. Rooms were remarkably quiet even though the airport and street traffic were very close. Thank you Hyatt for ending a miserable travel day with a pleasant and relaxing stay!!!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Timothy
"exelent"
I had a great stay!!
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice and courteous staff"
Very comfortable and convenient to DC and VA. Bell staff and valet went above and beyond
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about your recent stay! I am glad you found the guest services staff to be helpful and our location convenient. We pride ourselves in providing great service so it is great to hear that it is appreciated.
Bonnie
We had a great stay at the Hyatt Regency in Crystal City! We valet parked the car when we arrived and didn't use it until check out. A shuttle was always available to take us back and forth to the Metro and there were restaurants within walking distance.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you could use our shuttle for the metro to travel throughout DC. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
"Great!"
Great hotel, great price! Room was clean and everything else was good. Very close to DC. Less than 10 minutes (no traffic) to a lot of attractions, shuttle to the metro station. If you are driving you will have to pay $27/day to park your car and there is no place to park on the street. Over all is a very good place to stay.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you so much for your review! We understand valet can be more expensive but we do provide in and out privileges and there are many options to park throughout Crystal City. We hope this helps!
"Just fine"
A quick stay at the Hyatt. It was very busy because a ton of events were taking place. The staff was okay. It was nothing to write home about. I would stay again because it was clean and bright.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
I am sorry to hear that you left our hotel with less than impressed but I appreciate your feedback so that we can continue to improve our hotel and its services. If your travel plans bring you back to the Crystal City area, we hope that you would choose Hyatt again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great hotel close to Reagan International Airport"
Choose hotel due to proximity to Reagan airport. Had to drop someone off for morning flight. Free shuttle to airport was a great time saver & stress-free. Friendly staff from front desk, shuttle driver, to valets. Will use again if flying in/out of Reagan airport. Very clean rooms and great amenities.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Crystal City for your stay in the DC area. We are happy to hear that you experienced great service while you were here, and that you enjoyed our convenient location.It was a pleasure to have you here with us and we look forward to your next visit. We appreciate your review!
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Family reunion"
We stayed here because it was near the airport and had a shuttle. We had family coming in from California, Texas and two different areas in Florida all at different times. Needless to say we were very happy about the shuttle. We had our family reunion in the lounge and had very good service Everyone was happy with their rooms
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Sally
Quiet and comfortable room, I like the bed especially.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review - we are glad you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Great Spot"
Overall the stay was great. The hotel was a little busy with a Chess event, so they had many kids/teens running around all over the place - but the room and location made up for it. The front desk staff was very friendly, however the Bar/Restaurant was not approachable. We stood at the bar for over 10 minutes without the bar tender acknowledging we were there, so we decided to leave and go somewhere else. The next morning we went down for breakfast and same thing. Nobody approached us with seating arrangements, menu's or options... so we went to iHop at Potomac Yards. Taxi's are onsite, so it was convenient for travel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize for the shortcomings you experienced in our dining outlets and will look in to these issue to ensure it does not reoccur and to be sure we are properly staffed for these busy periods. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back in the future.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Walt
"Hyatt Regency Crystal City, VA"
It was awesome
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Harry
"Will happily stay here again!"
My husband, son and myself spent 3 nights and were very pleased with the hotel, the staff and the great location! We will defiantly stay there again!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We love hearing you enjoyed your stay and our staff as well as our convenient location. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Odette
"Stay here and you won't be disappointed"
Surprisingly great hotel, especially for one by an airport. Great, modern room and super service with a smile. I would highly recommend this property.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015