All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
2799 Jefferson Davis HwyArlingtonVA22202United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Great amenities
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
Everything was enjoyable except when I called to confirm my reservation asked if there was parking provided the staff said yes it failed to tell me there was a $32.00 a night charge disappointed that I was informed of the charge!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your response. We apologize about the misinformation provided, we do offer valet parking and it is $27 per day before tax. There are also parking lots throughout Crystal City that are self park and offer a variety of rates. We hope this information helps for the future.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
theresa
"Great Stay, Definite Recommend"
A friend and I stayed for three nights on a short weekend trip for Washington DC. The check-in and check-out process was very quick and painless. We came back each day to our beds made up by one of the cleaning staff, Juana. She was great! There was fresh fruit-infused water always available, and there was even a nice little gift shop on the first floor! The men at the front door were very eager to hold the door for us as we exited and entered the building, and the shuttle service to and from the airport was awesome!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review Mariya! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the room as well as our staff. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Mariya
"perfect"
It was absolutely wonderful
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
That is great to hear, thanks!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
KORDELL
"Hotel review"
Great experience
Thank you!
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Salma
"Nice hotel, but allow extra time for shuttles"
The hotel itself is very nice - I had no problems in my room, and I feel I got a great deal for the stay. The only problem I had was with the shuttle service to the airport and Metro. There was supposed to be a Metro shuttle every 15 minutes and an airport shuttle every 20, but their schedules almost never matched the announced times. I ended up waiting over 20 minutes for a Metro shuttle one night, and when I needed to leave for the airport, traffic delays made me wait much longer than I had planned for the shuttle.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We apologize about the timing issues with the shuttle and will look in to this issue in order to ensure our shuttles run as much on time as they can. We appreciate your business and hope to welcoming you back again.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2015
"Not bad.."
Room was very nice. Stayed in king suite. The bed was rock hard though... If you have back issues, look elsewhere. Valet parking had difficulty locating my car, how do you lose a car? They comped the parking since it took 30 minutes to track down my car. Replaces the mattresses and the valets and this place would be 5/5 for the $$
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your response. We are currently in the process of replacing all of our mattresses in the hotel which will hopefully solve the issue you experienced. We apologize for the valet confusion and will look in to ways to prevent this in the future.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
Brent
"A great stay"
Great stay. Museums and things to see in dc are like 15 mins away in car. Extremely close to airport which is nice b.c i woke up late for my flight and still got on time. Valet Parking is $32 which is a bit steep but oh well. Food is good but main restaurant closes at 3. Stay here its great.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review Leslie. We are glad to hear you were able to make your flight! If you found valet to be too steep there are many other parking options throughout the area. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
Leslie
Hotel was great. Parking was too expensive! Shower head was not ideal if you didn't want to get your hair wet!!
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Tammy
Wifi was our only problem the girl from the front desk came up to our room and helped us connect.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Ruben R
"Great Hotel. Perfect for Marine Corps Marathon"
Great Staff, Clean rooms. Very courteous and helpful to guests. Easy parking and easy directions.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. We do offer refrigerators upon request, or ask to stay on the 11th floor, where each room has one included! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and staff and hope to see you again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Excellent. From the valet men to the housekeepers!
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Was there for the Marine Corps Marathon and it was great.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
Stella
It was a nice hotel and the food was delicious. The only complaint I had would be that I originally requested for one kingsize bed room, but I was given 2 standard bed instead and parking was confusing. Besides that, excellent location.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We apologize about the issue with the room type and the parking confusion. We strive to make all stays for our guests effortless and apologize that there were some minor hiccups in your stay.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Nice location for the marathon 2015"
Allowed early check in and late check out for marathon participants. Free shuttles to and from airport and on race day to and from marathon. Lobby staff very friendly and helpful. Restaurant not as stellar. Had a pasta buffet for runners that wasn't staffed well and our apple pie dessert was presented to the table frozen!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your response. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the early checkin and shuttles for the marathon. We apologize about the issues you experienced in the restaurant and understand how frustrating an experience like frozen pie can be! We hope to welcome you back in the future to show you the true Hyatt way. Thank you.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
ma
"Comfy"
Enjoyed the hotel but they need to work on the restaurants for better choices and service
1 night trip Oct 24, 2015
Leatrice
"Good but noisy"
The hotel is very good but way too noisy, meaning, you can hear your neighbor's flushing, for instance.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for this feedback Marcos. We are looking in to ways to increase the tranquility in our guest rooms currently and appreciate this information as it allows us to improve for the future.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Marcos
"wonderful stay"
Was in town for the MCM hotel was very accomidating with transportation staff very friendly,service was wonderful,
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay! Congratulations on the MCM!
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Lori
"Great Place for a Stay"
came for Marine Corps Marathon
Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
two surprises; one there was no room tv station for the American League baseball championship (it was in the bar only), and two, there was a $50 early check in fee.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your response. We apologize you weren't able to get the channel needed in your room and that you were surprised with the early check in fee. We hope the rest of your stay went well and will look in to ways to improve upon these things for you in the future.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Andrew J.
"Too bad about the parking"
Nicely located to airport. Easy in easy out. Shopped for price since I was on business and not pleasure. Got a great rate through Expedia and was caught off guard by the unavoidable $32 parking. It should have been disclosed. Perfect up until then. Left with a bad taste in my mouth.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Tired couple treated royally!"
Elegant, comfortable room; friendly and knowledgeable staff; a great location with ease to Washington, DC. Loved the butternut squash soup and cheese plate in the bar area on our late night arrival!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our Lobbibar and location. We look forward to your return for a future visit.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Arthur
"Nearby DC"
From Valet to Housekeeping all services were excellent. Room was clean and had very nice amenities. Restaurant food was excellent. Shuttle and cab services were great.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you Rod! We are happy to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we appreciate the five star review.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Rod
"Getaway for a long weekend."
Great place for the army ten miler. Walking distance to food and shops. Service at front desk and maid service was quick and friendly.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again next year for the army ten miler!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Judy
"Army ten miler weekend"
My room was a little dated, but nothing to complain about. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful- helped keep my stay stress free. They even had my room available much earlier than check in
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and hope you had a great ten miler weekend with us!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Erin
"Parking"
The only thing I can complain about is the fact I had to pay for parking. When you stay at a hotel parking should be provided. It was an extra expense I shouldn't have had to pay.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. We understand the extra expense can be frustrating but we do add this fee to be able to maintain our parking garage for guests as well as our valet services. If looking for different options, there are parking garages throughout Crystal City that are self-parking or meters are free on weekends. We hope this helps!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Destiny
"Great hotel for convenience"
This hotel was very convenient to the Reagan airport and DC as well as restaurants and shopping. I prefer to stay outside of DC, so it fit the bill. The staff is very accommodating and service-oriented. However, the fact that they do not take you to the nearby shopping, restaurants, etc. that is less than a mile is odd, but be warned, they do not travel into the next city of Alexandria. At any rate, it made for a great opportunity for exercise and a good walk on a nice day.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We do offer complimentary shuttles to the metro and airport but unfortunately not anywhere else in the area unless requested and we have the availability to do so. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the walk and the rest of your stay.
4 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
stay here often, never had an issue
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate your business!
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
linda
Very wonderful hotel had a great time staying there.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review and five stars!
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Jonathan
"Superb Stay"
It was perfect from start to finish. Rob checked us in and thus began our happy stay.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are happy to hear Rob could help with your check in and that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Louise
"weekend visit"
I came to see the Vietnam wall and other sights with my son.
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Nice room at a fair price!"
We came here for a wedding within the city and were pleased to find we were less than 10mins from DCA and about 15-20away from the city. Not walking distance to anything interesting but definitely safe and convenient!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback! We are walking distance to many shops and restaurants or a short uber or metro ride in to DC for all the historical attractions!
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
siedah
"Never again"
Look out for hidden fees! Also Hotels.com doesn't list check-in time and if you arrive early is another $50.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We appreciate your review. We apologize that you felt there were hidden fees but do have all information and fees posted on our website including the early check-in fee. If you have any further comments please feel free to reach out to us directly.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"Weekend Visit to DC"
We were very pleased with our stay. Excellent service. Very Responsive to our requests.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your five star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our service and your weekend. We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Karin
"Amazing Stay"
Really enjoyed my stay here. Would most definitely stay again.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you Amber! We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Amber
"Comfy and Convenient"
The room was large, clean and quite comfortable. We got a great price for 2 nights for 2 rooms from hotels.com for our weekend stay. When we checked in I requested 2 rooms close to each other on the same floor and they were happy to accommodate us which was great. Breakfast was included in our rate and there were many options to choose from which were all well prepared and the buffet was always clean and ample. I would have rated the hotel a 5 but they charged me for breakfast on each day although I told the waitress our breakfast was included and wrote the room numbers onto the bill. When I called they took off the charge but they could avoid this easily.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay despite the small billing hiccup. We look forward to welcoming you back and providing a five star experience!
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Nalini
"Nice location"
It was really good stay, awesome Experience. Will definitely comeback.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Aman
"You won't be disappointed!"
The hotel was amazing! The room was very clean and adorable!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Awesome Hotel visit!"
Great pace to stay while in DC!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five stars! We appreciate your positive comment.
4 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
juan
"Nice Stay"
My stay was very quiet and comfortable. Check in was quick and easy. Room was very clean and nice view. The staff was very friendly and courteous. A couple of minor issues with the room. The doors on the armoire were a little loose and the drawers kept hitting the door. The doors on the closet were off balance and kept sliding open and would not close. The lighting in the bathroom is too low, need better lighting to see what your doing, especially when shaving. Room 6108.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all your room feedback and will look in to these issues to improve in the future. We are glad to hear our staff was helpful and you had a nice stay.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Manuel
"GOOD IN AND OUT"
GOOD STAY AND NICE AREA
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
NABIL
"Great Clean Place"
this place is really nice. I was comfortable there. I had a two day stay there.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
We are happy to hear you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay for your short two days. We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Brad
"My take on it."
Our stay was good! Staff most helpful in every way. Loved the flavored water in lobby. Appreciated getting the newspaper.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the newspaper and lobby water. We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"49th Anniversary Stay"
My stay was very good except the HVAC system couldn't be put on low fan. The room was cold (72) when we arrived, so turned temp setting up to 78 and went to dinner. Room was comfy upon return except that the fan had to stay on medium, so turned it off during the night due to the noise. Felt that $27 for parking the car was "highway robbery"! $10 would be reasonable, but I guess Hyatt has to pay the rent! Our experience at Cinnabar was nice, but felt the prices were a bit steep. It was an anniversary meal, so "bit the bullet" and just enjoyed the meal, which was excellent. Service was very good, and very attentive at the start, but when finished had to sit for some 10 minutes before we even saw someone to have the bill provided.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issue with your HVAC system and noise it produced. We understand the pricing can seem expensive for parking but we do offer in and our privileges. There are also parking alternatives throughout Crystal City that are not valet. It's great to hear you enjoyed your dinner in Cinnabar and we hope to see you back for the next anniversary!
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Washington, DC"
Great Hotel..grand neighborhood-comfortable room & large-parking very easy & best value for hotel & parking in the DC Area...
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you found a great value with us compared to DC. We hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Hotel good, parking sucks"
Everything was good accept parking! Parking sucks. Parking garage is high.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your feedback. We understand our parking fee can be rather high because it is valet with in and out privileges. There are a number of other options throughout Crystal City including a garage next door as well as free meters at night and on the weekends. We hope this information helps!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"trip 9/2-9/6/15"
This hotel was very nice, Convenient location to the metro, very clean. the shuttle driver Billy was amazing. The only thing negative I would have to say about this hotel, is the food was very expensive, doesn't really fit the needs if you have a big family. When you are tired from all the walking you want to go back to the hotel and have something to eat there but you couldn't. You had to go back out and get something because prices were to expensive.
Response by Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our shuttle and Mr. Billy. We do offer a Happy Hour with reduced pricing from 3pm-7pm daily as well as a grab and go shop with a la carte items. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
4 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Defitnetly put this one on your list to stay."
Stayed for a bday get away in DC. This was a fabulous hotel. I enjoyed the pool and the hot tub. The lobby area was nice. The hotel was clean. I would def stay again. The only problem was no fridge or microwave. But that wasn't a deal breaker. I just had to keep my drinks cold by ice bucket all night.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Great value"
We were very happy with all aspects of the hotel and our stay there.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Medstudy"
People who provide service was helpful and kind . They go out of their way to accommodate my request
Other trip Aug 29, 2015