All hotels in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1800 East Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL, 60173, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

super small bathroom - you can hardly even get around the door!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was professional, friendly and helpful. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel and Conveniently Located"
The hotel appears to have been recently refurbished. Very nice décor in the lobby and rooms. Room was spacious, very clean and well appointed. Staff was very professional. The morning of my departure I called the front desk and asked that they call me cab to take to a nearby office building. When I arrived in the lobby the cab was there however, the hotel shuttle operator insisted on driving me to my destination. That was definitely a nice touch.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Sheri
"Nice hotel, nothing out of the ordinary though."
Title says it all. Nice hotel, nice area but nothing special about it. Funky parking set up.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Its a hotel."
Staff was friendly. huge bedroom and bathroom. very comfortable bed with more than enough pillows. My only gripe was the shower head had very very little pressure.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"A Pleasant Experience"
Outstanding service and accommodations. Highly recommended to all as we will be back soon and will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Standard, Quality, Hyatt Stay"
Staff was great overall - friendly, professional, helpful. Solid amenities. Hotel is fashionably designed and decorated. Room met Hyatt standards, however, walls were a little thin. Could've used a small refrigerator.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"my 10/11 stay"
The television was hard to use after 15 minutes it finally had a channel. The bed sheets don't stay on the mattress. The housekeeper woke us up at 8 am by knocking on the door then again at 10 am. We were not happy with this stay and will not use this hotel again for future use.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
kathleen swihart
The entire experiences was first-rate. The only nit-pick I have is that the Wi-Fi wasn't free. The Wi-Fi at a Best Western is free. On the plus side - the parking was free, so maybe they balance out. It is a top-notch hotel and staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Perfect location, comfy beds, wonderful service."
I absolutely love the Hyatt chain. I've always received excellent service, and that alone makes staying with them more than worthwhile. The location was right across the street from Woodfield Mall, not to mention various restaurants, activities and other shops. The bed, as usual was nice and comfy, and the room was rather large. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Sandra
"wonderful weekend"
Awesome!!! enjoyed the stay. Loved the fact Ikea and Woodfield mall were in walking distance from the hotel. Beautiful décor of the rooms and common area's. We would most definitely go back again.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"Interesting hotel"
Bathroom very small. No place to hang towels. Lots of shopping nearby.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Gale
"Great Hotel, but one MAJOR problem....."
Absolutely EVERYONE I talked with said the same thing: it was FREEZING in the hallways. We literally had to put on a sweater to leave the room, get through the hall, get to the elevator, and then take the sweater off. Kinda bizarre, and everyone was doing it. Other than that, hotel and people were awesome!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
had a great stay. loved everything. only thing I can criticizes the coffee in the room was terrible
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
steve
"close to shopping and restaurant's"
Spent night before Bear game got great rates for one night
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Perffect Place"
Would recommend to anyone and hope to visit again. Sorry it was only 3 nights!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Cheryl
"Not a Great Stay"
I was hoping to like this hotel based on its reviews, but I was disappointed. the hotel itself was nice, but the desk staffmwasn't very helpful when I mentioned I had spent the night in an unsuitable room. I was assigned a room on the second floor that smelled musty when i entered it. I thought maybe it had just been unoccupied for a while and that it would get better. It never did. Not only did it smell musty, but the carpets in the room were damp as was my bedspread and all my clothes by the next morning, even the outfit had to wear home that day:( I mentioned this to the desk attendant in the am and all he said was "I'm sorry and I will speak to the engineers". That did nothing to help me and there was no offer to do anything about it, monetary or otherwise. I feel that they knew of this problem in advance and because it was through Hotels.com, they gave me a sub-par room. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Was a nice place, rooms were clean and pools were very nice and clean. Didn't like that the Starbucks was closed most of the time we were there and the breakfast buffett was way over priced which is why we went elsewhere.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice stay for the price"
The rooms look old but they are remodeled. My room did not have bathtub which is weired.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Very nice and clean. Loved the modern look and newly upgrades. Only wish they provided free breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
The beds were very comfy, room was clean, and it is located near every store or restaurant you can possibly think of! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Alicia
"Hyatt Regency"
The photos online when I booked were misleading. The outside of the hotel was old and looked more like an industrial building than a hotel. It was short so I knew we wouldn't have a view. Our windows were very dirty and the bathroom was tiny. Also, their website offered a continental breakfast but once we were there and I called the front desk asking what time it started, I was informed that there was a restaurant where we could purchase breakfast. I was very unhappy and will not be returning.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Jillian
I requested a pure room and when we walked in there was a distinctive mildew smell and we had to switch rooms. Personally we prefer the hyatt place over the regency which happens to be right next door. Even the hyatt place Hoffman estates was also better
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
We enjpoyed the hotel very much and the room was great but the bathrooms are way to small for this size room. You should take 5 ft out of the room and add it to the bathroom.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"hmmm..."
We stayed 2 nights. The room was dusty. My mother had to clean some areas. I was disappointed.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Julie Lee
"Nice Stay"
This was a great place to stay and the breakfast buffet was excellent.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Great staff, very clean. Excellent location to restaurants and shopping. Easy to get to on a very congested area. Outside appearance is deceptive . Looks small until you step inside. Huge atrium, nice bar and sitting areas. Several attractive outdoor sitting areas
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
dwight
"Not your typical Hyatt Regency"
Expected typical HR room, with a small refrigerator, maybe a micro wave, and a comfortable easy chair or two. Room was large but spartanly furnished. Bed was comfortable and the best thing. TV did not have some local channels and must pay for Wifi. Overall not what we expected.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Badger
"Very comfortable bed, no tub in room"
Bed was very comfortable bed, the hot tub i assume was not working because the heavy wooden cover was on it, No tub in room, could not bath little kids
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Ryan
We went here to celebrate an anniversary and we were not dissappointed. This hotel has a very nice decor. The service was very good and the facility is very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Doesn't look like much from outside but very nice!"
We stated one night, room was nice and clean. Bed was comfortable. You got a tube of toothpaste-most hotels don't do that. Very clean, friendly hotel staff.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
kate
"Convenience"
It was positive overall. We stayed there many times.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
WW
"1 Night Stay"
I was unsure of what to expect when booking this hotel due to reviews I had read on various websites. I found no issues with the hotel myself and the location was ideal for what I needed the hotel stay for. Not a bad place to stay.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"cubs game"
courteous, obliging staff, (all). easy and fast, (< 10 min.), free shuttle to $4 each way, (1 hr,+), Schaumburg Pace bus to Wrigley. would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
scott
"Weekend getaway"
The rooms were very clean, modern. And spacious. Really enjoyed the room. My only complaint was the cleanliness of the indoor pools. One had globs of hair floating in it. While in the other one, I kept stepping on plastic cups that were in the bottom of the pool.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Carolyn
Excellent location; helpful and friendly staff; comfortable beds; beautiful room. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Lynn
For the price, I would try another hotel nearby on my next trip.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Clean and welcoming"
Hotel was very nice. Great price. Beds were very comfy. Good location - easy to find right off the interstate. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Bernie
I will likely not stay at this hotel again. Check in was at 3pm. I was there with the bachelor party I coordinated for my brother. We arrived at about 1:15pm because I had never seen anywhere while making our reservation that check in was at 3pm. Luckily, there was a bar and pool. The lady at the front desk gave us a key to the pool. She knew we were waiting for our two rooms and she told me she'd put a rush on them to have them cleaned right away. It was to take about 40 minutes and she was going to call me when they were ready. 1:15pm became 2pm, which became 3pm and then 3:30. We were at the pool when we got service for drinks and the gentlemen asked us if we had been to our room yet. We told him no. He checked on the rooms and told me that both rooms would definitely be ready by 4pm. I found that a little irritating considering our "rush" was supposed to have the rooms ready around 2pm and check in was at 3pm anyway. We finally left the pool (luckily there was a shower with toiletries down there). When I approached the front desk they told me only one of our rooms was ready. This was at 4:30pm. An hour and a half AFTER check in time and after our rooms were supposed to be "rush cleaned". We finally got our other room at 5pm. Two hours after check in.... Later that night I wanted to order a roll away mattress. They told me we couldn't have one because we had a room with two double beds and it was a safety risk due to fire. Mind you, comfort inns will give you a roll away and their rooms are half the size of the rooms we had at Hyatt.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Very nice"
The hotel is very nice. The staff was courteous and helpful. We were placed in a king size bedroom (we had 2 adults and 2 children-I'd requested two beds), but the situation was quickly corrected. The breakfast was a bit cashy. Overall, it was a good stay.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Tessa
"Great getaway Place"
The room, service and hotel were very clean. The staff was great. This Hotel is across the street from The Woodfield Mall ( one of Chicago's largest). We walked to the mall. There are plenty of restaurants near by and the hotel is right off the interstate. Time to downtown is actually about an hour to an hour and a half due to traffic. We were in town to see a musical. (Leave Early) . Great stay will use again.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Empty Nester
"Really Nice!!! ⭐⭐"
I just loved the place everything was as expected!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
Abraham
"good hotel that could be great"
lot's of good things to say about this hotel: location, clean, free parking, decent restaurant, nice pool. The hotel staff was okay but they need more people, always had to wait. Internet is very slow and died a lot. Maid service was not good. Missed the room one day and almost another.
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
RJO
"wonderful night's stay"
We went to chicago for a wedding and stayed here just overnight, but it was amazing! Our room was huge and surprisingly elegant! And we paid about $85 using hotels.com- whaaaaaat?!?!?! So you can imagine my surprise. My fiance is from chicago and even said it was in a nice neighborhood- right across the street from Woodford which is the 3rd largest mall in america. It was very quiet, clean and the service desk was very friendly! They worked with us to get an early check in and even switched us rooms without downgrading to ensure we would get ready and make it to the wedding on time! Also the lobby is gorgeous and has nice pool leaders and a little work out room which is always nice!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
lori
"Nice hotel close to mall, eateries, and mall"
Staff was pleasant, hotel clean, also received early check in as requested. Will stay again on next visit.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Misleading in advertising"
The hotel offers an "upgrade" to a club room that costs more and offers a "view of the city". That's not realy true, the room does overlook a small town but there is really nothing to see it's a small suburb. with no impressive sites to see. The food that was included in the cost was excellent, but I do feel that upselling becuse you get a romantic view or a view of the city is misleading. They also advertise that their beds are special, they are basic hotel beds, I didn't find them any more luxurious than any other hotel has.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
Judy F
Overall good hotel experience
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Carl V
"Schaumburg Triathlon"
This hotel gets an F for room service in the early AM and for the absence of information about places that could deliver. "UPS" sponsored internet service was costly in the business office. The hotel shuttle transported my family to the triathlon site. This was probably the only good thing. Did I mention our room was on the back side of the property? I'm glad the wedding party had a good time,..I got little sleep the night before a big race. Coordinate with Schaumburg Parks on this event. Get your staff up to speed on catering to early morning athlete needs.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
W Garcia
Enjoyed the stay and warm welcome. Overall nice experience.
"So glad I did not pay full price."
The floor was not vacuumed. The furniture was marred. The walls are so paper thin that there are signs posted to remain quiet during evening hours. We went to the restaurant and were essentially ignored to the point that we left. The hot tub was broken and the pool was filthy. I will never stay here again!
Other trip Jun 28, 2014