All hotels in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1800 East Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL, 60173, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Would recommend"
Room was clean and had a fresh scent. Breakfast buffet is delicious.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great location."
Great location. We went for shopping trip. Very comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Jan
"In for the holiday"
Chose Hyatt because it is close to where we needed to be and comfy. Comfy beds, low hassle experience.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re glad you found our accommodations to be comfortable and our location to be convenient for your needs during your recent stay with us at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago over the holiday. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Bud
"Wrong description at expedia."
Booking included continental breakfast, however I was charged for it 20$ per persons afterwards. Hotel stuff explained that expedia booked lounge access, that has some kind of breakfast, but not main hotel facility. Spent 80$ for breakfast for 2 days.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re sorry to hear about your recent inconvenience and can understand your frustration but when accommodations are made through a third party booking site we do not have control over their offers. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
I booked a regency club room and it was totally worth it! The breakfast is great, the room was very nice, and the staff was incredibly helpful!
"Convenient location, good experience"
This was our second time staying here and we enjoyed it. We were visiting for our anniversary and upon check in the desk clerk offered us champagne. It was a wonderful gesture and very appreciated!
"Amazing Hayatt"
It was amazing and peaceful. Staffs are very helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Rameshkumar
We went there for a weekend. I am glad that I chose the hotel. I would recommend others.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re glad you chose us too. Thank you for your recommendation of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Cheap & Clean hotel"
Pros: 1. Cheap, 2; Clean; & 3. Staff; 4. Free Parking Cons: 1. Double bed - accommodate only one person; No Microwave, No Water, No Free Breakfast, No Free Phone, No Free WiFi, No good view from window, No milk & sugar for coffee...
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
While we are happy to hear you found the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago to be cost efficient, clean and peaceful, we are disappointed to hear that other aspects of your stay may have fallen short of your expectations. We do hope that you will return again one day and allow us the opportunity to serve you and exceed all expectations at that time. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
R
"Highly recommendable"
The best location! close to the mall and Ikea. Everything was perfect.
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Needs improvement"
The doors and walls need better seals and insulation. I could hear conversations in the hallways clearly and I don't have good hearing. When I entered the room for the first time and opened the blinds I noticed the window was completely corroded. I know window replacement is expensive but it looks terrible when the seals in the window are shot. The window was foggy and corroding from the inside out. I told all my colleagues to not recommend this hotel to clients, which is a shame. Our office building is a couple of blocks from it. Also I thought the drinks and beer were overpriced. I guess you are paying for convenience. Still overpriced for a suburb hotel. You could may be charge $6.50 for a tap beer if you were located downtown.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We are very disappointed to read your review this morning and learn that our hotel fell short of your expectations. Although we know that opinions may vary we appreciate all comments as it helps us to better focus on areas of our hotel a guest may feel needs to be better addressed. Your review will be shared with our team, thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Enjoyed it!!!!"
Really enjoyed our stay....staff was friendly, the room exceeded our expectations, the breakfast buffet was superb. Just one minor issue...my wife would have preferred to have a tub in addition to the shower. Overall a great value.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Roman
Very nice and modern, even though the property was not new.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you! Here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago we understand that our guests deserve the best in accommodations and we appreciate your compliments to our facilities.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
super small bathroom - you can hardly even get around the door!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re sorry to hear that our bathroom size did not meet your expectations. We do however hope that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was professional, friendly and helpful. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel and Conveniently Located"
The hotel appears to have been recently refurbished. Very nice décor in the lobby and rooms. Room was spacious, very clean and well appointed. Staff was very professional. The morning of my departure I called the front desk and asked that they call me cab to take to a nearby office building. When I arrived in the lobby the cab was there however, the hotel shuttle operator insisted on driving me to my destination. That was definitely a nice touch.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Your review of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago has made our day. We’re glad that our hotel met your expectations and that you found your accommodations to be very clean and well appointed. Our staff loves to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience possible while staying with us and we appreciate your acknowledgement to them. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Sheri
"Nice hotel, nothing out of the ordinary though."
Title says it all. Nice hotel, nice area but nothing special about it. Funky parking set up.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you, we’re glad you found the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago to be a nice hotel in a nice area and we hope that should you travel this way again you’ll be back for another stay.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Its a hotel."
Staff was friendly. huge bedroom and bathroom. very comfortable bed with more than enough pillows. My only gripe was the shower head had very very little pressure.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"A Pleasant Experience"
Outstanding service and accommodations. Highly recommended to all as we will be back soon and will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Standard, Quality, Hyatt Stay"
Staff was great overall - friendly, professional, helpful. Solid amenities. Hotel is fashionably designed and decorated. Room met Hyatt standards, however, walls were a little thin. Could've used a small refrigerator.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"my 10/11 stay"
The television was hard to use after 15 minutes it finally had a channel. The bed sheets don't stay on the mattress. The housekeeper woke us up at 8 am by knocking on the door then again at 10 am. We were not happy with this stay and will not use this hotel again for future use.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
kathleen swihart
The entire experiences was first-rate. The only nit-pick I have is that the Wi-Fi wasn't free. The Wi-Fi at a Best Western is free. On the plus side - the parking was free, so maybe they balance out. It is a top-notch hotel and staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Hearing a guest refer to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago as a top-notch hotel with a helpful and friendly staff is what we strive for everyday, thank you. We apologize that currently our Wi-Fi is not free but as you stated, our parking is and we hope that this will not discourage you from having another first-rate experience with us in the future.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Perfect location, comfy beds, wonderful service."
I absolutely love the Hyatt chain. I've always received excellent service, and that alone makes staying with them more than worthwhile. The location was right across the street from Woodfield Mall, not to mention various restaurants, activities and other shops. The bed, as usual was nice and comfy, and the room was rather large. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. We are thrilled to hear that you love the Hyatt Hotels and would like to let you know that your loyalty is very much appreciated.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Sandra
"wonderful weekend"
Awesome!!! enjoyed the stay. Loved the fact Ikea and Woodfield mall were in walking distance from the hotel. Beautiful décor of the rooms and common area's. We would most definitely go back again.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"Interesting hotel"
Bathroom very small. No place to hang towels. Lots of shopping nearby.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Gale
"Great Hotel, but one MAJOR problem....."
Absolutely EVERYONE I talked with said the same thing: it was FREEZING in the hallways. We literally had to put on a sweater to leave the room, get through the hall, get to the elevator, and then take the sweater off. Kinda bizarre, and everyone was doing it. Other than that, hotel and people were awesome!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
It’s wonderful to hear you refer to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago and our staff as awesome. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the temperature being too cold for your liking in the hallways and will share your review with our team, thank you.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
had a great stay. loved everything. only thing I can criticizes the coffee in the room was terrible
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
steve
"close to shopping and restaurant's"
Spent night before Bear game got great rates for one night
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Perffect Place"
Would recommend to anyone and hope to visit again. Sorry it was only 3 nights!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Nothing pleases us more than knowing a guest had such an enjoyable stay with us here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago they're sorry it wasn't for a longer period of time. Thank you for your review and recommendation. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our staff and our location and look forward to your return stay with us again soon.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Cheryl
"Not a Great Stay"
I was hoping to like this hotel based on its reviews, but I was disappointed. the hotel itself was nice, but the desk staffmwasn't very helpful when I mentioned I had spent the night in an unsuitable room. I was assigned a room on the second floor that smelled musty when i entered it. I thought maybe it had just been unoccupied for a while and that it would get better. It never did. Not only did it smell musty, but the carpets in the room were damp as was my bedspread and all my clothes by the next morning, even the outfit had to wear home that day:( I mentioned this to the desk attendant in the am and all he said was "I'm sorry and I will speak to the engineers". That did nothing to help me and there was no offer to do anything about it, monetary or otherwise. I feel that they knew of this problem in advance and because it was through Hotels.com, they gave me a sub-par room. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Was a nice place, rooms were clean and pools were very nice and clean. Didn't like that the Starbucks was closed most of the time we were there and the breakfast buffett was way over priced which is why we went elsewhere.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice stay for the price"
The rooms look old but they are remodeled. My room did not have bathtub which is weired.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Very nice and clean. Loved the modern look and newly upgrades. Only wish they provided free breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
The beds were very comfy, room was clean, and it is located near every store or restaurant you can possibly think of! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Alicia
"Hyatt Regency"
The photos online when I booked were misleading. The outside of the hotel was old and looked more like an industrial building than a hotel. It was short so I knew we wouldn't have a view. Our windows were very dirty and the bathroom was tiny. Also, their website offered a continental breakfast but once we were there and I called the front desk asking what time it started, I was informed that there was a restaurant where we could purchase breakfast. I was very unhappy and will not be returning.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
All reviews whether positive or otherwise are appreciated as it helps us to better focus on areas of our hotel a guest may feel needs to be better addressed. Hearing that our hotel did not meet a guest's expectations is something we never wish to hear. We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding you may have experienced. Here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago we offer a Continental Buffet for $13.95 and an American Breakfast Buffet for $16.95. Some of the packages offered may include a free breakfast. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Jillian
I requested a pure room and when we walked in there was a distinctive mildew smell and we had to switch rooms. Personally we prefer the hyatt place over the regency which happens to be right next door. Even the hyatt place Hoffman estates was also better
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
We enjpoyed the hotel very much and the room was great but the bathrooms are way to small for this size room. You should take 5 ft out of the room and add it to the bathroom.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"hmmm..."
We stayed 2 nights. The room was dusty. My mother had to clean some areas. I was disappointed.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Julie Lee
"Nice Stay"
This was a great place to stay and the breakfast buffet was excellent.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Great staff, very clean. Excellent location to restaurants and shopping. Easy to get to on a very congested area. Outside appearance is deceptive . Looks small until you step inside. Huge atrium, nice bar and sitting areas. Several attractive outdoor sitting areas
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Your compliments in reference to our great staff and clean facilities here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago are very much appreciated. We agree our location to all the area amenities and entertainment just can’t be beat. We hope you had such an enjoyable time with us you’ll be back for another soon.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
dwight
"Not your typical Hyatt Regency"
Expected typical HR room, with a small refrigerator, maybe a micro wave, and a comfortable easy chair or two. Room was large but spartanly furnished. Bed was comfortable and the best thing. TV did not have some local channels and must pay for Wifi. Overall not what we expected.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
While we are happy to hear you found our hotel’s property to be nice and in a great area, we are disappointed to hear that we were not exactly what you had expected. While our rooms do not come standard with compact refrigerators, guests may request to have one placed in their room. Your review will be shared with our team, thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Badger
"Very comfortable bed, no tub in room"
Bed was very comfortable bed, the hot tub i assume was not working because the heavy wooden cover was on it, No tub in room, could not bath little kids
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Ryan
We went here to celebrate an anniversary and we were not dissappointed. This hotel has a very nice decor. The service was very good and the facility is very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Doesn't look like much from outside but very nice!"
We stated one night, room was nice and clean. Bed was comfortable. You got a tube of toothpaste-most hotels don't do that. Very clean, friendly hotel staff.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you, we appreciate your review of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. We’re glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and our staff friendly during your stay.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
kate
"Convenience"
It was positive overall. We stayed there many times.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
WW
"1 Night Stay"
I was unsure of what to expect when booking this hotel due to reviews I had read on various websites. I found no issues with the hotel myself and the location was ideal for what I needed the hotel stay for. Not a bad place to stay.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We are so pleased to hear that the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago met all of your expectations during your recent stay. We are always happy to from a guest who was so pleased with our accommodations and location. Thank you for your review, we do hope the next time you are in the area you will be back to stay with us again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"cubs game"
courteous, obliging staff, (all). easy and fast, (< 10 min.), free shuttle to $4 each way, (1 hr,+), Schaumburg Pace bus to Wrigley. would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
scott
"Weekend getaway"
The rooms were very clean, modern. And spacious. Really enjoyed the room. My only complaint was the cleanliness of the indoor pools. One had globs of hair floating in it. While in the other one, I kept stepping on plastic cups that were in the bottom of the pool.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Carolyn
Excellent location; helpful and friendly staff; comfortable beds; beautiful room. I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
The kind words that you've shared for our staff, accommodations and location are truly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel sometime in the near future.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Lynn
For the price, I would try another hotel nearby on my next trip.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
While we are happy that your recent business trip brought you to our hotel, we do regret that we were unable to fully meet your expectations. It was our pleasure to accommodate you at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to impress you during a future visit.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014