All hotels in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States of America
1800 East Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL, 60173, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice enough, but wont repeat the experience."
There were likable things about this hotel. Very easy to find and conveniently located, tons of great restaurants nearby, attractive rooms, beautiful lobby and grounds. But, I would not stay again without serious incentives to do so. The room was reasonably attractive and seemingly comfortable. But the bathroom was unbelievably small! The space between sink/counter and shower stall was no wider or deeper than an average stall in any public restroom. It meant maneuvering yourself in and out of the way so you could shut the door. If the door was open, no one could get in or out of the shower. No room for two people to be anywhere in the bathroom at the same time. Hated it. Bed was absurdly bouncy. Every movement reverberated across the bed like ripples. It was like sleeping in a jumping castle. Plus the springs were so noisy, I'm sure all of the guests in pur neighboring rooms knew exactly what we were up to. Pillows were useless mushy lumps. Woke up stiff and tired from being woke constantly by every bounce and squeak. It was the worst hotel bed I have ever encountered. Customer service was wonderful after some confusion with our room service order. Only complaint about service was that the maid knocked on our door at 9 am, which seemed unreasonably early to be making rounds when we had paid for late checkout. All in all, liked the hotel, but hated our room. Lots of hotels in the area, so I will choose differently next time.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Fair-midland stay as a couple (local)"
The facility is directly across from Woodfield Mall and that can be both a plus and a minus. Parking was a problem on that Saturday night. Overall, the hotel is fair-good but we were very disappointed that the spa was closed and it was obvious that the hotel had been remodeled significantly. Only one elevator went to the pool/spa level. We're glad we pre-bought our breakfast because the buffet is $40 for two adults but was only $15 when purchased in advance.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"nice getaway"
we were there for a weekend getaway. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
TiQuita
"Will definitely be back!"
We couldn't be happier with our recent stay. We only live about 40 minutes away from here, but stayed overnight due to our daughter's competition and early check in times. We are so glad we did! We were close to where we needed to be and had a great time. The people were friendly and helpful and let us check in earlier than the 3pm time without a charge...She has a lot of competitions in the area, and we will be staying here when she does.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Ann
"Walking distance to Woodfield!"
I am so happy I booked here. Shuttle took me to mall even though a short walk. The hotel had a pool and workout area. The room was clean and comfortable. There are spots to sit downstairs and relax if you don't want to be in your room. IKEA is like in same parking lot. I will be back!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re so glad you booked your stay here with us at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago too and we couldn’t be any happier knowing that you will be returning. Thank you for your great review, we appreciate your compliments to our clean and comfortable accommodations, our amenities and our location as well. We hope it won’t be long until your back for that return stay with us.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Janet
"disappointed"
It was ok other than having my Husband and I change rooms 3 times.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"nice"
Great
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Marc
"Quick stay after a Chicago Wolves game"
Great place to stay, would come stay again in a heartbeat. No complaints at all.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Nothing could please us more here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago than to hear from a guest who had such a great stay they we definitely return again, thank you.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Beverly
"Just Like Home only You Don't Make the Bed!"
The stay was great!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Genuinely LOVED our stay"
I loved your hotel. I'd stay again. We had a small issue with the TV in our room. The response to resolve was outstanding. THANK YOU. I've not had that experience before. The group genuinely cares. Thank you also for the extended pool hours. Nice to have that available. Most hotels don't provide swimming past the time you provide. THANK YOU again. The only negative is the begs are too small for two people. We had signed up for 4 and would have more than likely have chose another place if we'd known just how small the begs were.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We love that you loved us and would definitely return for another stay. Our staff here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago loves to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience possible during their stay, thank you for your kind compliments to them and the service they provide. We appreciate your suggestions and will share your review with our team.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Denise
"Valentines stay"
Curtains in room so not fully cover window allowing sunlight in in the early a.m.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Excellent hotel staff"
The room was okay. A bit dusty but overall pretty clean. It was Valentine's Day and we had traveled down here for my son's birthday to go to LEGOLand. It was extremely cold out so we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. They only were taking reservations but had a large table open for the three of us. My son is two and everyone was very gracious in accommodating a toddler on Valentine's day. The food was great as well as our server. The restaurant manager checked on us himself to see if we needed everything. Overall excellent Hotel and restaurant service. Will stay again if we are in the area.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
DALLAS
"One night"
Awesome for the price and location the only problem lack of parking closer to the door.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re thrilled to learn that you found the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago to be awesome in regards to our affordability and location. We do wish to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to a lack of parking closer to our door. Sometimes due to events being held here parking may tend to get a little busier than normal at times. For our guests’ convenience we do offer valet parking. Thank you for your understanding and for your review.
ed
"Happy to be sick at the Hyatt!"
I stay at the Hyatt Shaumburg every time I go there for work. The staff is very helpful. I had gotten very ill during my last visit in the beginning of February. I stayed in my room for five days and did not make it to any of my meetings because I was too sick to even entertain the thought of flying home. However the staff was very kind in making sure that my stay was quite comfortable. Room service brought me tea and made me a grill cheese sandwich that wasn't on the hotel menu. they knew I was really very sick as I lost my voice so they could barely hear anything I said on the phone. So they sent someone up to talk to me so I didn't have to strain my voice. I thought that was over the top kind. I plan to return back in March to Chicago and I will be staying at the Hyatt in Shaumburg during my business trip once again. There rooms are very nice and large. It's been newly remodeled so it's not out dated in any way. I can't say anything but great things about the Hyatt in Shaumburg.
5 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Anne
Walls were very thin. Loud polka music kept me up.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We apologize if for any reason your sleep was disturbed during your stay with us. Sometimes with events at the hotel such as weddings there may be some added activities or a slightly higher noise level at times. Although not common occurrences, we never wish for our guests to experience any inconveniences and can only hope that should anyone encounter any concerns they will let our staff know. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"A Little Worn, but, I Nice Place to Stay"
We stay here whenever we come into town. While we like the hotel for its location and comfort, we do notice definite signs of wear on the rooms. Our room's peek-hole on the door was "broken" and had been "fixed" by stuffing paper in the hole???? In any case, we will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Roseanne
"Room"
Hotel was perfect. I however was double charged for my room.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Attentive Staff"
I believe this has some of the most pleasant and attentive staff we have encountered in a years. From front desk, to restaurant and housekeeping they are well trained; giving appropriate and pleasant answers to all questions and concerns. Overall hotel is clean and rooms and beds are comfortable.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
PJ
Room smelled like dirty socks, drinking water out of facet cloudy and tasted weird. Food was great and so were the drinks.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Good hotel experience"
The hotel was nice and clean. I liked the serious look and atmosphere. The restaurant was great.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you for acknowledging our clean hotel and the great food served in our Fresh 1800 Restaurant. We love that you had such an all around positive stay and can only hope that the next time you travel to the area you’ll be back to see us again.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Police Officer"
Room was great. Service was great. However there wasnt a refrigerator in the room.
3 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Alexander.Cruz
The staff, clean up, conditions, confort etc. everything was excelent!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you for your short and sweet review of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. We’re happy to hear everything about your stay with us was excellent.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"working nights"
Visited hotel for work event at nearby mall. Very convenient location, clean hotel, I passed a hopping in house bar each night as I grabbed coffee from barista. I used fitness twice, had fitness room without any other fit people. Hotel room was cozy and clean. I picked hotel for service level and had no complaints except one morning of noisy neighbors during 5 night stay.
5 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
jason
"Very nice lobby"
Fancy lobby, however pool was closed. Beds were not very comfortable. A lot of dings and scrapes in room. The hotel put a holding fee of $50 on my card which they actually charged my account. They did give us a great breakfast buffet, that was our favorite part. And the room service food was so so.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
While we are happy to hear you found our lobby here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago to be very nice and our breakfast buffet to be great we are disappointed to learn that we may have fallen short of your expectations in other areas. We do hope that you will return and allow us the opportunity to serve you once again so that we may exceed all expectations at that time.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
amy
"nice hotel close to the mall in Schamburg"
Hyatt Regency - nice hotel with very good staff and perfect location close to the mall in Schamburg.Excellent dining opportunity in Steakhouse near hotel.Comparing quality of service in all 4 floors - it is the same, but living condition on the 4 floor are little higher( additional sofa, freezer etc)
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you for your review and suggestions for the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. We’re glad you found our staff to be very good and our location to be perfect for your needs. Your review will be shared with our team.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Valerijus
Great location. Lots of food and shopping nearby.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We couldn’t agree more, the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago is in a great location, thank you.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Loved It!"
Would absolutely stay here again! Big, nice, updated and very clean hotel in suburban Chicago close to shopping and restaurants.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We love your review! Thank you for your compliments to our hotel. We’re so glad to know you would absolutely stay with us again at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago; we’re already looking forward to it.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Angel
Convenient location, beautiful hotel. Staff friendly.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Nice bunch of thieves"
Jewelry was stolen from my room...Jewelry was stolen from my room...Jewelry was stolen from my room
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Losing personal belongings while traveling can be very upsetting and we sympathize with anyone in a situation such as yours. Please be assured that any and all reports of lost or misplaced items are taken seriously and we adhere to strict protocols when claims of missing items are reported. Unfortunately, we have no reports of missing property on file nor do we have any requests for a police report which makes it difficult to address your claim in this limited forum. We wish you all the best in locating your lost item and thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
N
"DIRTY DIRTY ROOM"
FIRST ARRIVED IT WAS GREAT, AFTER I CHECKED IN I WAS CHECKED INTO A DIRTY ROOM.... AND I MEAN DIRTY BED WAS NOT MADE , PILLOWS ON THE FLOOR, CUPS WERE USED, SHEETS ON TH FLOOR; IT WAS A HOT MESS. I FELT VERY UNCOMFORTABLE THEY CHECKED ME INTO A DIFFERENT ROOM BUT STILL WAS NOT HAPPY
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Nice hotel across from woodfield mall"
Convent,clean,comfortable hotel with a great morning breakfest
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Short and sweet with the three C’s; convenient, clean and comfortable, that sums up the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago wonderfully. Thank you!
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"So So....."
Overall okay experience. Rooms were comfortable but hotel seemed a bit dated. I would probably stay stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Bernard
"Would recommend"
Room was clean and had a fresh scent. Breakfast buffet is delicious.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great location."
Great location. We went for shopping trip. Very comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Jan
"In for the holiday"
Chose Hyatt because it is close to where we needed to be and comfy. Comfy beds, low hassle experience.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re glad you found our accommodations to be comfortable and our location to be convenient for your needs during your recent stay with us at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago over the holiday. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Bud
"Wrong description at expedia."
Booking included continental breakfast, however I was charged for it 20$ per persons afterwards. Hotel stuff explained that expedia booked lounge access, that has some kind of breakfast, but not main hotel facility. Spent 80$ for breakfast for 2 days.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re sorry to hear about your recent inconvenience and can understand your frustration but when accommodations are made through a third party booking site we do not have control over their offers. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
I booked a regency club room and it was totally worth it! The breakfast is great, the room was very nice, and the staff was incredibly helpful!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you! It just can’t get any better than to have a guest refer to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago as a great hotel.
"Convenient location, good experience"
This was our second time staying here and we enjoyed it. We were visiting for our anniversary and upon check in the desk clerk offered us champagne. It was a wonderful gesture and very appreciated!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you for choosing to return to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago for another stay. We appreciate your references to our hotel as being clean, comfortable and convenient. Our staff here loves to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience possible, we’re glad you enjoyed your champagne. Happy Anniversary!
"Amazing Hayatt"
It was amazing and peaceful. Staffs are very helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Rameshkumar
We went there for a weekend. I am glad that I chose the hotel. I would recommend others.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re glad you chose us too. Thank you for your recommendation of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Cheap & Clean hotel"
Pros: 1. Cheap, 2; Clean; & 3. Staff; 4. Free Parking Cons: 1. Double bed - accommodate only one person; No Microwave, No Water, No Free Breakfast, No Free Phone, No Free WiFi, No good view from window, No milk & sugar for coffee...
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
While we are happy to hear you found the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago to be cost efficient, clean and peaceful, we are disappointed to hear that other aspects of your stay may have fallen short of your expectations. We do hope that you will return again one day and allow us the opportunity to serve you and exceed all expectations at that time. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
R
"Highly recommendable"
The best location! close to the mall and Ikea. Everything was perfect.
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Needs improvement"
The doors and walls need better seals and insulation. I could hear conversations in the hallways clearly and I don't have good hearing. When I entered the room for the first time and opened the blinds I noticed the window was completely corroded. I know window replacement is expensive but it looks terrible when the seals in the window are shot. The window was foggy and corroding from the inside out. I told all my colleagues to not recommend this hotel to clients, which is a shame. Our office building is a couple of blocks from it. Also I thought the drinks and beer were overpriced. I guess you are paying for convenience. Still overpriced for a suburb hotel. You could may be charge $6.50 for a tap beer if you were located downtown.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We are very disappointed to read your review this morning and learn that our hotel fell short of your expectations. Although we know that opinions may vary we appreciate all comments as it helps us to better focus on areas of our hotel a guest may feel needs to be better addressed. Your review will be shared with our team, thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Enjoyed it!!!!"
Really enjoyed our stay....staff was friendly, the room exceeded our expectations, the breakfast buffet was superb. Just one minor issue...my wife would have preferred to have a tub in addition to the shower. Overall a great value.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Roman
Very nice and modern, even though the property was not new.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you! Here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago we understand that our guests deserve the best in accommodations and we appreciate your compliments to our facilities.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
super small bathroom - you can hardly even get around the door!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We’re sorry to hear that our bathroom size did not meet your expectations. We do however hope that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was professional, friendly and helpful. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel and Conveniently Located"
The hotel appears to have been recently refurbished. Very nice décor in the lobby and rooms. Room was spacious, very clean and well appointed. Staff was very professional. The morning of my departure I called the front desk and asked that they call me cab to take to a nearby office building. When I arrived in the lobby the cab was there however, the hotel shuttle operator insisted on driving me to my destination. That was definitely a nice touch.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Your review of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago has made our day. We’re glad that our hotel met your expectations and that you found your accommodations to be very clean and well appointed. Our staff loves to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience possible while staying with us and we appreciate your acknowledgement to them. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Sheri
"Nice hotel, nothing out of the ordinary though."
Title says it all. Nice hotel, nice area but nothing special about it. Funky parking set up.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you, we’re glad you found the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago to be a nice hotel in a nice area and we hope that should you travel this way again you’ll be back for another stay.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Its a hotel."
Staff was friendly. huge bedroom and bathroom. very comfortable bed with more than enough pillows. My only gripe was the shower head had very very little pressure.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014