All hotels in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States of America
1800 East Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL, 60173, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"One of the nicest hotels in its category..."
One of the nicest hotels in its category in that area, free parking, free wifi, good location....
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Andres
"Wonderful Stay!! =)"
The hotel stay were very friendly and accommodating. Our room was extremely clean, as well as the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel, very enjoyable!!
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Travis
"Clean and friendly staff - highly recommend!!"
Our King size suite was very clean and nice. Loved the shower stall, very modern, sleek and clean! Staff was friendly and approachable. I would highly recommend the hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Lyna
"Nice hotel. Well kept. Great location"
Location is great. Right by Ikea and the big mall and lots of dining options. Hotel was clean and the staff was fine. Only negatives are no breakfast and no easy or affordable way to get downtown.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you for your compliments on our hotel, our location and our staff here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. Guests are always encouraged when booking their accommodations to check for any available offers as sometimes breakfast may be included.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Brad
"No complaints at all"
Friendly and cheerful staff, comfy bed, good hotel
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Bryan
I have stayed at this hotel a few times now. I've always had a great experience. Nice rooms, friendly staff, great location.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We are thrilled to learn that you continue to stay with us at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago and that you always have such a great experience here. Your compliments on our accommodations, our friendly staff and our great location are very much appreciated too. We look forward to continuously providing you with excellent service and accommodations throughout the future.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Weekend travele
"Get away"
Great towels
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Ricky
Our stay at the Hyatt was wonderful, particularly because of the staff. They were exceptional, going out of their way to help, and so friendly. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel"
Overall hotel was nice and clean. Lots of conference rooms, so expect groups/weddings/etc. Even then, it wasn't terribly loud or anything. Could be better with a tub or at least a little ledge in the shower. Although the design of the bathroom was pretty, it was a little small. Would also be nice to have a fridge/micro. I think it says you can request one on the website, but I didn't ask. Good location. Not as hard to get on and off of the main road as I expected.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Meh..."
The hotel is gorgeous! However, our room wasn't very clean (I.e. hair found on pillows and within linens).
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Shemika
Amazing hotel. Looks a little dirty from the outside but the inside is beautiful. The hotel room was very spacious and clean. The pool was phenomenal and very big ! Wish they had a hot tub though. Excellent staff and very friendly. Hotels.com gave me a great price for a great hotel. Hope they have more specials on this hotel. Can't wait to book again
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Molly
Our room was across from the maintenance elevator. There was noise throughout the night from that. Also, around 7:00 the maintenance personnel were talking loudly. Normally this hour wouldn't bother us, but since the trip was for pleasure we would have liked to have been able to sleep in a bit longer.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We would like to sincerely apologize should your encounter here have left you with anything less than that great experience. We do understand your frustration and will share your review with our team so that we may continue to give our guests the best experience possible when staying with us. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Hyatt was extremely pleasant."
my husband and I stayed in a king bed room for his birthday. The guest services rep was extremely pleasant. We checked in pretty late, and the service was really nice. Even though it was late, the hotel staff was awake and friendly. Our room was perfect. The bathroom was beautiful a quite large. The free wifi was quite fast, so that was really nice as well. It was the nicest hotel we've stayed at, and we would go back absolutely.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Rachell
"Great for a girls weekend shopping."
We picked this hotel based on location. It is perfect location for the Schaumburg area. The room was clean. The air conditioning wasn't working perfect, but good enough. We really liked the layout and look of the hotel. The pools were real nice. The outdoor pool area was great, you can even have food delivered there! I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
I had a great experience! I will definitely be back again. I didn't get a chance to check out the pool. But if you can swim from the outdoor to the indoor pool I must say that's pretty cool! Beautiful lobby as well. There were lots of restaurants & a mall surrounding the hotel. So it was overall perfect!
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
We are thrilled to know you had such a great experience here with us at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago and that you will be returning, we look forward to it; thank you.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Carmen
"Exactly what we wanted! Will return!!"
It was great!! Large rooms! Big TV!! And the reception staff was super friendly. If staying here, be sure to have breakfast at Wild Berry cafe!! It's worth the wait and by far the best breakfast in Chicago!!
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Nothing special!"
Location was all. Otherwise very ordinary.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ted
"Family weekend"
Nice
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Jared
Was able to quickly check in, check my car and retire to my room.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Our staff here at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago knows how important efficiency and convenience is to make our guests stay more enjoyable. Thank you for your acknowledgment of this.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice hotel! Across from Woodfield Mall!"
Really nice hotel to stay. Hyatt Regency has a nice bar and restaurant located near the lobby. It looks small on the outside but the inside looks much larger. The Hotel staff were very helpful, due to our early flight and late departures the hotel let us check in early and we were able to leave our bags at the hotel after checkout until our evening flight (no charge). With this, we were able to walk around the mall and eat to bypass time on our last day. I would recommend this hotel to families, couples and others for business or leisure time.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you for your review and recommendation of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. Our staff here loves to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience possible and your acknowledgement of their helpfulness makes us proud.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Tevin
"Great family stay"
My young daughters and I visited Chicago for the weekend and after a long day in the city, we escaped to Schaumburg. What a respite the hotel was. The room was cozy and clean. The bed and linens were very comfortable. Temperature was perfect. Bathroom was small but efficient - I'll gladly take cleanliness over size any day. The shuttle was a nice perk - we were able to park our car and not use it again until we checked out. Enjoyed dinner and movie nearby and lots of shopping the next day. A perfect weekend!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Housekeeping walked right in a room one morning to see when we check out???
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
This is something that should never happen and we sincerely apologize. It may have been that the housekeeping staff thought that you had already checked out. Please know that strict protocols and procedures are followed daily by all staff. Thank you for your feedback it will be shared with our team.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great choice in Schaumburg"
Great option to stay near the financial and office buildings in Schaumburg. Half an hour in car to O'Hare.
Response by Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
Thank you for referring to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago as a great hotel choice. We hope you’ll chose to stay with us again the next time you travel to the area.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
fernando
Customer service at check-in I had to check in with was not in a welcome mood at all.
3 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Good hotel"
Had an overall nice experience. Clean room. Amazing staff. Very friendly atmosphere. Beautiful hotel. Rooms were small and the bathroom shower door did not close completely. It was made as a half door. I can not really complain as the price was very low.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Arainea
"Solo getaway"
Loved my stay at this hotel. Just needed a short getaway from everyday life and this was the perfect spot for me. Service was wonderful room was perfect and I loved the area. Close to the mall and tons of dining options.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Very clean. Updated hotel with very nice rooms. Friendly staff. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Family night out."
One night stay, and it was quite pleasant. Room was comfortable, quiet and amenities very clean. I would recommend it.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
This is a top notch quality hotel. Apart from quality, i loved the design of the room, cleanliness, written guides in the room, tv easiness and a lot of things. Definetly will stay here again
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
pala
"Disappointing stay"
I am sorry to say that our stay was rather disappointing. Unfortunately there were some sports tournaments in the area which we were unaware of. As a result the hotel was full of young families with young children. It was extremely noisey. The noise in the hallway outside of our door went on until midnight. The walls and door in our room was not well insulated, so the noise was loud. The bathroom was also so small that 2 people could not be in there at one time. We have stayed at the Hyatt in Santa Clarita, CA several times and loved our stay. Of course that was more expensive too. This might be a nice, reasonably priced hotel for a family with children, but not for 2 empty nesters who now enjoy quiet.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Pretty good..."
The only downside is the super tiny bathroom, it's tight. About 1/2 or 1/3 the size of a Hampton Inn bathroom, could use some minor repairs. Rooms look nice. Staff is friendly enough. No microwave or mini-fridge in the room, you have to pay to get a mini-fridge. Also, no luggage rack to put your suitcase on had to request one for free, seems odd not to have that automatically. One of the bedside lamps/electric was not working.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel with good customer service"
The service at check-in was fast, friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"Convenient location"
This hotel is located very close to several shopping centers as well as great restaurants.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Pretty Nice"
The only gripe I have is that there wasn't a mini fridge in the room. Out of the 4 times I have stayed there, only one of the rooms had that which was somewhat of an inconvenience. Other then that, the hotel was nice
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Hotel close to shopping"
My Husband and I planned a Memorial Day Weekend trip to try to get in some relaxation and rest in. We also wanted to do some shopping. The Hotel staff was not very friendly. The front desk clerk was snippy when asked about receiving a receipt. The hotel was big, but noisy. A lot of children running around in the lobby, the hotel hall ways. The elevator floors were always wet from the children being in the swimming pool. Our room was okay. We had a king bed. The air conditioning did not work well. The room was very humid. No ventilation in the bathroom either. We had the air set to 65 degrees and it did not cool the room. When we asked the front desk about it, they told us"that is just how it is". The temperature outside was in the 70's. It seemed cooler outside than inside our room. We stayed at this hotel because of the name and prior visits to Hyatt Hotels in other cities. This one did not match the professional service of staff from the others or updates in the rooms. Unfortunately, if we visit Schaumburg again, we will not stay at this Hotel. Oh yeah, the parking bites big time too.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Kel
"Great bed, bad climate control."
The hotel happened to have every child on earth staying there that weekend, so the lobby was loud to say the least. The AC in the room leaves a lot to be desired. Set it to 60 degrees and I slept without covers.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
Our room was spacious and inviting, very up to date and modern. It was clean and ready for our stay. We were there for a weekend and they had a lot going on in the hotel for the whole weekend it was full of kids from a volley ball tournament as well as kids and parents on vacation. The whole time we were there we heard nothing unless they were passing our door. It was the quitest hotel I have ever stayed in.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Robin
"gotta get away"
get away with hubby, nice spacious room and close proximity to mall with free shuttle service.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Perfect for a Weekend Shopping Trip"
This is the perfect hotel for a shopping trip to the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. It's close to everything, but still seems restful. The free parking is a huge bonus. The decor is tasteful and the beds/pillows are cushy and comfortable.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
julie
"Enjoyable Stay without the Drama"
Next door neighbor was very rude and obnoxious otherwise it was a nice hotel
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Hope
"Not worth the price"
We decided to stay at the hotel as part of our date night and the hotel we originally wanted we missed out on reserving. I've stayed in better hotels that don't have huge names and aren't expensive. We arrived at the hotel and were given the run down as to when everything opens and closes. We were told the bar closed at midnight (12am) and we made it to the bar at 11:27pm and they were closed. We were told breakfast was served at a certain time of day. However, the documents in our room stated otherwise. I would like to say that the breakfast was great. I had the beef short ribs with an egg on top. I do recommend this hotel, but not for the price. You're really just paying for the name and location.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Jeslyn
"Not worth the price"
The room was only worth only about half of what you end up paying. From the uncomfortable squeaky bed with a hole in the mattress to the shower with no water pressure at all. There are hotels in the immediate area with a lot nicer rooms and smaller price tags.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"one stoo"
Visiting schaumburg.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"hyatt regency in schaumburg"
Good breakfast and terrific kitchen staff.we really enjoyed the meals.they should improve on dusting the rooms.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Kennedy
Excellent, kids had a great time, would stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Mixed feelings"
My friend and I got separate rooms at the hotel. We both agree that the location is excellent. The lobby and other public spaces in the hotel were well-kept. The staff I encountered were either very courteous or somewhat dismissive. My friend had no complaints about her room, but my room had blood spots in several places, including the side of the toilet, the towels, and the bedding. I didn't notice until morning, so I'm not sure how things would have been handled had I brought it to the staff's attention. I let them know before I left and they were polite but dismissive. The spots range in size from pencil eraser size to a 2 inch streak on the toilet tank.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Kristen
"Nice hotel close to everything!"
We stayed one night while traveling, and even though the hotel was totally booked we never encountered any problems. The staff was very friendly and helpful.we were told of the free hotel shuttle that would take us in a 3 mile radius of the hotel, which was very quick and easy to use. The location couldn't of been any better with Woodfield Mall across the street and dozens of places to eat in walking distance.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"guest of the day"
I don't recall booking a double bed for just me on a business trip but that's what I got. They hadream all rooms booked so I suspect I got moved. even if it was my mistake they said I was the guest of the day and gave me some perk that didn't feel like guest of the day. Then gave me access to regency lounge, which I couldn't get into next morning. When they told me my room was DOWNSTAIRS I realized why. It was ground level at least. Don't think I will stay there again.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Well..."
The lobby area was very nice and creatively designed; however, the rooms were nothing to write home about. In fact, they were too small and had a cluttered design. The description said the room would come with a tub/shower combo but there was only a not-so-good looking walk in shower. I was not so impressed with the front desk service either. Didn't hate it, but probably won't book again.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great stay, just didn't get everything promised.."
Everything was great except that I was promised a roller bed, and there were none available. Also, breakfast wasn't included with my reservation.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015