All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
1325 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Washington visit"
The hotel, the staff, the condition of the room, the quality of the food and service in the restaurant were all EXCELLENT!! Keep up the good work. We will be back.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for taking the time to share this feedback. We look forward to your returns
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Thrilled to get a room after an early arrival at DCA...staff could not have been more accommodating. It was a one day, one night trip and so there wasn't much to test--a good night's sleep and then on to the next destination. Well located, easy access to Metro, and a typical chain hotel room--clean, comfortable, nothing exceptional but no problems either.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your comments & Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington. I hope your experience will bring you back again soon.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Wonderful stay! Close to metro, and a bunch of restaurants, very convenient location. Hotel is clean and comfortable. Perfect for our weekend get away in DC. Would come back again!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Fei and we all appreciate you choosing the Hyatt Arlington for your recent visit. Happy to see you will be back.
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Fei
"Don't Assume"
Front desk staff wasn't very friendly. They assumed we knew information, and didn't give thorough answers to our questions which caused us to be confused, making the check-in process longer than necessary and other guests waiting behind us (that also made us feel bad for asking more questions, but we wanted to make sure we fully understood all of the charges that needed to be paid).
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Brigitte for sharing your experience with me and allowing us the opportunity to improve our service. We have shared your comments with our front office team for training of our associates
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Brigitte
"Good location, more affordable than D.C. hotels."
The proximity to the Rosslyn metro hub made this hotel a great place to stay and be able to get to all the great places in D.C. The hotel is new and modern with all the nice amenities.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed your recent visit with us Rob. We look forward to having you back when your travels allow
5 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Rob
"April visit to Rosslyn"
Spent one week there and had great room and fantastic service. Only problem was they ran out of Jack Daniels at the bar. Oh the other hand, Autumn, Robert and especially Alina at the front desk were very helpful. Alina especially had to chase faxes for me. Great staff, great stay.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks John for sharing this insight with me. Glad the staff took good care of you and I hope you will visit us again when your travel schedule bring you back to DC
6 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"Very nice"
Stayed here while my daughter visited George Washington Univ. Very convenient to the Metro. Quiet and clean, very nice service.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Nice to see you enjoyed your visit with us Carl. We hope you will be back again soon and thank you for taking time to share this feedback.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Carl
"Great hotel, better location than you'd expect."
This is a standard business traveler / slightly upscale tourist corporate hotel. Just what you'd expect from a Hyatt. Its location in Arlington puts it across the river from DC, but it's actually more convenient than you might think: the Metro is a block away, the lines take you straight into the Smithsonian and Capitol Hill, and Georgetown is a short walk across the bridge (maybe 2/3 mile?). You're also close to the park that runs along the Potomac, and perhaps a mile from the Roosevelt Island, which is a pleasant walk. Arlington itself is nothing to write home about, all corporate towers, restaurants that do a booming lunch business, but no real nightlife. The food in the area is passable. There's a grocery store a block away if you like having drinks and snacks (or booze) easy to hand. The hotel itself has comfortable rooms and good amenities, as you'd expect. It's not big on personality, but strong on corporate identity. The wifi is pretty good. There's a smallish workout room, but the machines are pretty good.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Alex for taking the time to share this insight. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and hope that you will be back again real soon
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Alex
"Fantastic Hotel!"
I wish I could give this hotel more stars! Secure parking, easy check in, and friendly staff for starters! The room was clean, a nice layout for maximum free space. The bed was incredibly comfortable, it was difficult to get moving each morning! The location is ideal when visiting DC with the goal to see many different attractions, as there is literally direct access to a metro station. The staff was unbelievably helpful in helping us get packed up and checked out, after our flight plans were suddenly changed. A housekeeper helped us pack things, while a bellhop loaded the luggage onto a cart. Even though we choose the self park option vs valet, the hotel still went and retrieved the car so it would be waiting! The front desk checked me out and had the receipt waiting for be in the lobby. I will stay at this hotel every single time I'm in DC for business or personal time!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Nice to see that we were able to take good care of you Jessica. Glad you will be back again and we all look forward to the opportunity of serving you and having you as our guest in the future.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Stayed here for business and was pleasantly surprised. Very clean and well appointed. Will by my first choice for stay in Arlington when I return.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Tracey for your feedback and for selecting Hyatt Arlington from the many options available to you. I am glad we will be your hotel of choice when you return and we look forward to your next stay with us.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Tracey
"Convenient to Metro"
It was a clean, hip/modern hotel that is near the Rosslyn metro station. This makes it very centrally located for sightseeing. They have 2 levels of WiFi. Free and a paid tier. But the free one was plenty fast for most things. Around 4Mbps. It was actually faster than the 1.5 Mbps advertised for the free one. The paid one was listed at 5 Mbps.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Downtown
"Excellent location near metro and dining."
Hotel staff was fantastic! Room was exceptionally clean. Overall great experience. Would highly recommend anyone to stay at the Arlington, VA. Location.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for recommending us to other travelers. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Tiffany
"Very convenient to train and friendly staff"
Great for location to Rosslyn train (across street) and local eating and conveniences. However, room had probs - light switch shorting out. Once fixed then outlets wouldn't work. Handle of shower faucet fell off, TP not replenished, not enough towels. Staff was nice when issues brought up, but it was a domino effect of one thing after another! Having said all that, would probably stay again, but with extra TP and backup generator in tow ;).
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to improve. We have shared your comments with our engineering and HK teams for followup.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Solid"
Spent a night - no complaints - close to everything.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it David. Thank you for your patronage and for choosing Hyatt Arlington
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
food stains on night stand, few towels are not clean
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We have addressed your concerns with the appropriate managers for immediate follow-up
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
I thought the hotel was located at the right place, close to DC but not close. The hotel is located within walking distance from Rosslyn metro, a major hub. Easy to get to the airport from the hotel too. The staff were super friendly. My room was right next to the elevator and every time someone used it the room rumbled as thought there was thunder outside. There was also an incident where someone was frantically knocking on my door at 5 AM. Barring the incidents mentioned, my stay went well.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your visit overall> we are addressing your concerns with the team to ensure follow-up
3 night trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel, very close to Metro"
Hotel was nice, clean, check in/out was easy, quiet, large rooms, nice bathroom
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks W for your feedback and for selecting Hyatt Arlington to stay. We look forward to your future returns
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
W
"Great stay in DC"
This is a great choice if visiting DC. It is right on the Metro line and makes travel to the popular DC attractions very easy. Or if going by car, you are within 10 minutes of everything. The hotel staff was very courteous when we asked for an upper floor (my son likes views of the city). The lobby has a bar that serves Starbucks coffee and pastries in the morning, which was great! Our room was very clean and modern. We requested extra towels and they were brought up right away. Overall, great hotel!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Paula for visiting with us this past week. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be back again soon. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Paula
"Good Stay and Convenient Location"
Nice hotel, good location, very convenient to the Metro, staff were easy to work with and very informative.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed your visit Michael. Your patronage is greatly appreciated and thank you for taking time to share this insight
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
When I first come in the hotel, it is bright and clean, the staff is nice and welcome , the room is clean and size is fine , but the view is so so so.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Tina for taking time to share this feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
tina
"Nice hotel - Great location"
Nice hotel. Very close to the Metro for traveling around DC. Many great restaurants and stores close by down Wilson, well within walking distance.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Mike and I hope your travels will bring you back again in the future. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great location right near the Key Bridge"
Room was very small but we did not spend much time there. While on the older side, the hotel was typical high end Hyatt - very clean and well maintained.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for selecting Hyatt Arlington to stay. We look forward to your next visit
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great hotel with excellent location outside of DC"
excellent hotel, strategically located. 2 min walk to the Roslyn metro station (first stop outside of DC). there is also a shuttle service for $1 to Georgetown M street (which is literally 1.1 miles away from the hotel, walking distance). around the hotel, there is a bunch of breakfast and lunch places.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed your recent visit with us and hope that you will be back again when your travels allow. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"NO AC!"
If you like a warm room, this may suit you! I could not control the AC in my room
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Joseph for passing along. I have reviewed your comments with our engineering team to ensure all equipment is in proper working order.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Convenient to Metro to DC. Friendly staff.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this feedback and for rating your recent experience with us. We look forward to your next stay
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice but careless housekeeping"
We stay here often and never find adequate supplies for coffee/tea in the room. The last stay there was no chair at the desk in the room and no stand for a suitcase.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for passing along this feedback, so we can continue improving our services. I am addressing your comments with our management team to ensure follow-up
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
R.
"Stay away. Awful service."
the service was terrible. The staff constantly ran out of things we needed or had a shortage in the first place. The front desk was slow to respond or deliver any requested items and the beds were hard as bedrock. Overall a horrible experience.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank Kolima for your comments. I have shared this feedback with our staff to ensure improving our services and efficiency
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Kolima
"Nice launching point for DC exploration."
Great hotel for a dc journey. Right across from Rosslyn metro station and a 10 minute walk from several wonderful restaurants. Room was comfy and great for my spouse and five year old. 9th floor was reasonably quiet. Great time. Metro access was easy and drama free.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope, that you will visit again soon
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Kybunch
Noisy place and expensive with no breakfast included
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your comments. We have shared these with our staff to improve service delivery
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
dr in a pesines
"School field trip vacation"
We were on a school field trip. The rooms were big and very nice. Loved the rainbow head. The beds were very comfortable and welcoming after a long day of touring Washington DC.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Jeffrey for your patronage and for taking valuable time to share this feedback.
5 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Jeffrey
"Wrong room type"
Paid for King Room- when arrived we where given a handicapped room next to elevator- Not Happy
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback. We have passed along your comments to our front office team to improve blocking and securing the proper room type moving forward
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"great hotel"
Really a nice hotel. Friendly staff and clean. Close to the train and all the downtown sights. This was our second stay and we will stay there again
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Julie and thank you for your return visits. We look forward to having you back when in the DC area
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
julie n
"Good, not great"
Pro: Very close to Rosslyn metro, clean rooms, strong showers. Cons: System was down when we wanted to check in, ice maker was broken on our floor, room was lacking on coffee supplies, rooms on the 8th floor had lots of street noise (sirens, cars), refrigerators in the room DID NOT work. Simple "bar" on the first floor that didn't open until 4-5 pm, with coffee served at cost in the mornings. Just a "meh" experience.. wouldn't stay here again.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback Lindsey and for letting us know where we can improve. We have shared your comments with the staff to focus on all the concerns you have mentioned.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Lindsey
"Convienient!"
My husband and I were attending a funeral in Arlington and the hotel was very convenient! The first room we were given was not satisfactory as the bed was in direct line of the heat blowing out and there was no comfortable chair in which to sit in. I called the desk and the immediatlely transfer else to other room which had a comfortable chair and a table in which to put our coffee.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Maddy for your feedback. I am glad our staff took care of your needs. We look forward to having you back as our guest in the future
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Maddy
"Great Location & Staff"
This hotel is beautiful, comfortable and convenient and the staff is some of the most pleasant and helpful I have encountered in my travels. Metro stop is just across the road and hotel offers great breakfast buffet. Very comfortable bed & clean room. I highly recommend this hotel
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks TF for sharing this feedback. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you for recommending the Hyatt Arlington
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
TF
"Great choice"
Great location for a trip to DC. The Metro station is literally beneath the hotel, 5 minute walk to Arlington cemetery. The staff were wonderful and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Will definitely return next time we are in the area.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Kelly thanks for your feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. I am glad to see you will return again when visiting the area
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Convenient"
Convenient to the metro. Easy to get into DC and Georgetown. Parking was a lot cheaper than the hotels downtown.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Edgar for your feedback and for rating your recent experience with us
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
edgar
"Good Value"
Great location for business, convenient and a few restaurants in walking distance.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Michael. We look forward to having you back when your travels bring you to the area
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
michael
"would come again!"
Clean hotel, cafe was great, friendly staff. Good location. Would come again!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Natalie, thanks for the feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We'll see you again when you return to DC
4 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Natalie
It's wonderful hotel and employers are very nice I recomende 100% amazing hotel..
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your comments and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We appreciate your recommendation to other travelers
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"A night out on the town with my man."
My experience at this hotel was very. I will be back. Everyone was very nice the only thing I would change would be the parking.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Debbie for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you will be back again
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Debbie
"Excellent location right next to metro"
Overall very good- best thing about hotel, close to everything, easy access to metro, walkable distance to Georgetown, staff friendly and helpful
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this insight. we look forward to having you back
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
traveler
"Good location."
Check-in and check-out very fast and efficient. Convenient to the metro. Issues I had were promptly fealty with by management.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for rating your stay with us. I am glad our staff was responsive to your needs
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"I'd stay here again"
Super convenient location
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it and that you will be back if returning to the area.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Solid stay near D.C."
Overnight stay in Rosslyn as I needed easy access to the Metro which was a block away. Hotel self parking was $23 per night so factor that in to your cost. No complimentary breakfast but at least they offer free Wi-Fi which these days should be standard at all hotels. Room was comfortable but I could nitpick about the cleanliness as it wasn't 100% thorough from what I saw. Overall a very good stay. Would stay here again if the price was right.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Ricardo for sharing this insight. I am glad you enjoyed your visit overall and hope you will return again when visiting the area
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Ricardo
"Modern and great loacation"
Chose hotel as its close to metro and can walk over key bridge into Georgetown Staff was real nice and accomadating
Response by Hyatt Arlington
John, glad you enjoyed your stay and our staff. We hope to see you again soon
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice and comfortable"
This a nice and quite place for getting a good rest.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed in Maurice. We look forward to your next visit back
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Maurice
"bar burger"
Great staff, nice burger at the bar.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Elizabeth.. see you next time
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great location and staff; a little less great now."
I've stayed at this Hyatt several times. The location is AWESOME, across the street from the Rosslyn metro stop (which is the first one on the blue/orange/silver line from DC), and a quick ride on the blue line to Reagan National. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The free internet worked great for me (I was there over the weekend), no need to upgrade. I gave less than perfect ratings because of a couple things I noticed this time that are a degradation from before: noise, general condition. First: noise. I was booked into room which is up against the elevators. I'm not sure if it was the elevators, but there was a significant "knocking" sound every 30 seconds to 3 minutes. With the TV on, moving around in the room, it wasn't noticeable. Once the tv was off and it was "quiet" - that sound was SUPER loud. I was moved to a new room on the 15th floor, much farther away from the elevator - but I could still hear that sound faintly. Not enough to keep me up, but I wonder who else that bothered. The other issue: the hotel just seemed a little less "polished" as before. There was a fine layer of dust over everything in the room; the tv power cord was unplugged and the cable/tv would stop working at times.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Kristi for passing this feedback along. I am glad you enjoyed your visit overall and appreciate you letting me know where we can improve. Our staff is reviewing these opportunities where we can improve
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Lola
"nice stay"
the hotel staff was very nice....the pillows was so soft....the only thing was wrong was we only had three towels and we needed four....but they got them to us right away...also the parking was great we got to park till 600 pm ..the day we check out...Thanks...
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed your visit with us and that our staff was able to take good care of you. I look forward to your next stay. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
Other trip Mar 9, 2015