All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
1325 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice Hotel near Metro"
This is a great hotel located close to the metro station at Rosslyn
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for rating your recent experience and for sharing this insight. We look forward to your next visit with us
"Easy access"
All in all this is a great hotel to visit Washington DC. The visitor's center Arlington Cemetery is only minutes away as well is the was into D C itself. There are quite a few really good restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance besides the restaurant and coffee/bar lounge in the hotel. The staff is pleasant and very helpful. My wife and I travel to D C often and now we have an affordable and conveniently located hotel to stay at. We will be back.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Jerry and that you will be back with us in the future. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
Jerry
"Memorial Weekend Visit in DC."
It was excellent. The Hyatt was a great place to stay. Convenient, excellent service, super nice room. It is a 5 out of 5 Rating for us. We will stay here again!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for taking time to share this feedback and for the rating on your overall experience. Thank you also for choosing Hyatt Arlington
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Valet Service is poor"
poor, I shouldn't need to be more verbose than I already was
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this feedback. I have shared these comments with our garage operator to address with the staff
dlangh
"Great location for access to all"
The Hyatt Arlington is across the street from the Rosslyn Metro stop with 3 lines (blue, Silver and Orange) allowing rapid transit into DC or to the airport or "four corners". The hotel is clean and modern, with helpful staff. Our room was adjacent to the elevators and we couldn't hear them! There are many decent food options in the immediate area as well.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Pompiere for sharing your experience with me. I look forward to your next visit back with us
Pompiere
"Nice but....."
There was a problem upon our arrival with our reservation. I got an earful from the front desk manager about how since I booked thru a third party site that I wasn't guaranteed the room I requested and had paid for in advance. After a brief argument they gave me the room I wanted but not without trying to guilt me on how someone else who had booked thru the hotel website wouldn't be getting the room they requested! In the end they sent beer and snacks as an apology.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this feedback and for rating your experience with us. We look forward to the next opportunity to possibly exceed your expectations
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Very nice staff, clean and close to everything there is to see in washington. Easy access to metro, nice terase to enjoy morning coffee or evening drinks
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Costin for your feedback. Glad you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to your return
costin
"Very nice hotel near DC and close to metro stop"
Many great restaurants close by. Nice area to walk in. Staff was always extremely helpful.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington to stay. Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you back again soon
Other trip May 25, 2015
from illinois
"Excellent Base to Explore DC"
Excellent hotel. The hotel had an efficient check-in and a well organized layout. The hotel is close to a metro station which allows you to get around DC without a auto. Many options for lunch and dinner are located nearby.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Christopher! hope to have you back again with us soon when your travels allow
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Christopher
Great hotel! The rooms were nice and very modern. Great location and close to the metro. There was noise from the airplanes but wasn't too bad
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks for your time in sharing this insight. I am glad you enjoyed the experience and appreciate you choosing Hyatt Arlington as your hotel destination. We hope for your future returns soon
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Very nice hotel, close to metro and imp things"
Great people working here, that wanted and did satisfy all our needs. Great location, clean and perfect
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Appreciate the feedback Costin. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for rating your recent stay
Other trip May 21, 2015
costin
"Convenient hotel to Metro"
Good accommodations and amenities. Friendly staff.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this insight with other travelers and for rating your stay experience
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Great Hotel and Location"
Traveling with seasoned professionals and needed quick access around DC. This hotel provided that and was ideal for our business trip to the White House. Easy to get to by automobile and the hotel is across the street from a Metro station. Restaurants galore within easy walking distance.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Scott for sharing this feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your recent experience with us and hope you will be back again soon
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Unnecessary Request"
After a wonderful marriage in the Washington D.C. temple, my wife and I made the long drive through some terrible traffic to arrive at the Hyatt in Arlington. It took us a couple hours to move less than a mile, but we were grateful to finally arrive at the beautiful location. I was in charge of booking accommodations, which was one of the few things I was trusted with. When checking in, I was told that there was no longer any king size beds available, which I had booked almost a month previous to our stay. There is a lot of competition in the area, but the reason I chose this hotel was because rooms were available. After being informed of this, I was required to ask politely, and then a little bit more earnestly before a room was found for us. It was a great room with a beautiful view, and we had a wonderful stay there, but the check-in process was unnecessarily embarrassing. In the future, to avoid potential catastrophe, which I narrowly avoided this time, I would look to stay somewhere else. Also, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the expedia website for the hotel, but there is a parking fee as well.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Jesse for passing these comments along. We have shared your comments with our front desk staff to address your concerns and improve our check-in procedures.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Jesse
"Great Hotel with Easy Metro Access!"
The hotel was great. The only complaint we have is we booked a King room and were put in a room with two doubles, the reason was hotels.com could not guarantee us a king room. They had kings available but would not put us in one. The Rosslyn Metro is very close and the staff was great when not discussing the king/double situation. We had a 7am flight and needed a taxi for 4:30. We called the front desk at 11pm the night before and they were able to have a taxi waiting for us in the morning.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Angela for sharing this feedback. I am glad our staff was able to assist you with your transfer requests. We look forward to your next trip back
4 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Angela
"Nice hotel with excellent location"
The hotel is nice and clean. Beds are comfortable. Excellent location just around the corner from Rosalyn metro stop. Within walking distance to Georgetown and many shops and restaurants
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to share this insight. I am glad to see you had an enjoyable experience. We hope to see you again soon
Other trip May 17, 2015
coffeenaz
"Updated hotel close to DC"
Great spot for a weekend getaway with great staff and very pleasant rooms. We walked to the National Mall and Georgetown a couple times, which was great.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Mike.. We hope you will visit us again soon.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Rhe room are comfy, if you ask the hotel provides you of flat iron and toiltries!! The quality of the shampoo etc is great I normally never use the products the hotel provides but this hotel was a pleasent exception. The view of other vuildings was nice. Walking distance of cafes, small restaurants and 2 minute walk of a metro station. I went with my toddler and had a beautiful time. I gave the staff less stars beacuse one day after having the room cleaned they didnt we didnt give us any towels and they never brought them to us despite me calling 3 times so we had to go down to bring them up. After complaining they gave us complimentary breakfast. So overall it was a great hotel.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Natti for sharing this feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your visit overall and we look forward to having you back as our guest again
Other trip May 16, 2015
Natti
It was a great stay.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed your visit with us and thank you for rating your recent experience
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"family trip to DC"
Metro right across street super close. Easy to get ti DC. Walking distance to iwo jima. Breakfast good, wait staff very helpful. Traveling with children and was well taken care of. Price reasonable, though had to buy second room doubles dont have couch. Would stay there again.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Jeffry for sharing this feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We look forward to your return
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jeffery
"The place to stay in DC area"
Lovely hotel and great location!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Korrine! we hope you will visit us again soon
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
Korrine
It is an excellent hotel at a convenient location. The metro is just across the street. The staff at the hotel is extremely helpful and courteous.
Thanks for choosing Hyatt Arlington
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Parking"
I can't believe that I had to pay $23 per night to park at this hotel. Thats ridiculous. I will consider other hotels due to this.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks for the feedback Larry. Parking is competitively priced in this downtown area, however I have shared your comments with the parking facility operator to revisit their rates.
"Short stay"
We only stayed one night but the staff was helpful with directions, beds were comfortable and the room was clean. What more could you ask for? If you are going to be sightseeing the Metro stop was just around the corner.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to have you back again when your return to the area
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"great hotel, convenient to metro"
we stayed for 3 night and it was very nice. the bed and pillows were really comfortable, they restaurant was good. staff was very friendly.
Glad you enjoyed it Lysa and thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
Lysa
"Easy metro access!"
Came in for a graduation ceremony, it was good. Surprised no complimentary (or even reasonable) breakfast option in hotel.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks for your feedback. Our Starbucks offers a grab n' go option for those in a hurry and do not want to eat in our restaurant.
Culturedoc
"Good Location + Friendly staff + Clean!"
Just wonderful!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your patronage for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. We look forward to your next visit
1 night trip Apr 12, 2015
"Terrible Service"
When we checked in they sent us to the wrong room. Only compensation they offered for getting everything wrong was free breakfast and our room has a view of the fence.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback Kevin. We are addressing your concerns with our guest service agents to ensure that we improve our procedures.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Convenient & Pleasant"
My mom and I stayed here while in town for my sister-in-law's baby shower. It is extremely convenient to the Roslynn Metro stop, making getting around the city very easy. (Hint: If you take the Metro, there is a small back set of stairs that leads you out right across the street from the hotel.) The staff was courteous. When we enquired about breakfast at the front desk, we were offered a discount on the buffet without asking. The hotel itself is showing a little wear, but is pretty modern and well kept up. This was my second stay here and I would return.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Kerri for your continued returns and for your intent to join us again. I am glad you enjoyed your experience and We look forward to you coming back.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Kerri
"Pleasant experience"
My girlfriend and I spent one night to do some shopping in Georgetown. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant. It was very quiet. No noise in the hallways. Very convenient to Georgetown.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Clint. We look forward to your next visit back with us and we appreciate your patronage.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Clint
Right by the metro, one stop away from the district. Can't beat the price for that location, but the beds were awful!! Probably the most uncomfortable beds I've ever slept in. Otherwise, the room was more than adequate and clean and the hotel was perfect for what we needed.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your comments and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We look forward to having you back for your next visit to The DC area
Other trip May 4, 2015
"excelent"
everything was perfect
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Carmen for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and I hope we will have you back as our guest in the near future
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
CARMEN
"Nice, but 4 star nice!"
Could write my name on the dust on the furniture. Otherwise clean.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Brenda for sharing your comments with me. We have reviewed your feedback with our team to address your concerns. Thank you again for sharing this insight
Other trip May 1, 2015
Brenda
We chose this hotel because of its unbeatably convenient location -- Rosslyn Metro, the Key Bridge, and the Vamoose Bus to NYC are all a few minutes' walk away.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us Brian. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Comfortable stay and i like the location.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Florante for sharing the feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. It seems you enjoyed your visit with us, so we hope you will be back again soon
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
FLORANTE
Had a great stay. Would definitely choose this hotel again.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for your intent to return. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
J
"Washington visit"
The hotel, the staff, the condition of the room, the quality of the food and service in the restaurant were all EXCELLENT!! Keep up the good work. We will be back.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for taking the time to share this feedback. We look forward to your returns
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Thrilled to get a room after an early arrival at DCA...staff could not have been more accommodating. It was a one day, one night trip and so there wasn't much to test--a good night's sleep and then on to the next destination. Well located, easy access to Metro, and a typical chain hotel room--clean, comfortable, nothing exceptional but no problems either.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your comments & Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington. I hope your experience will bring you back again soon.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Wonderful stay! Close to metro, and a bunch of restaurants, very convenient location. Hotel is clean and comfortable. Perfect for our weekend get away in DC. Would come back again!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Fei and we all appreciate you choosing the Hyatt Arlington for your recent visit. Happy to see you will be back.
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Fei
"Don't Assume"
Front desk staff wasn't very friendly. They assumed we knew information, and didn't give thorough answers to our questions which caused us to be confused, making the check-in process longer than necessary and other guests waiting behind us (that also made us feel bad for asking more questions, but we wanted to make sure we fully understood all of the charges that needed to be paid).
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Brigitte for sharing your experience with me and allowing us the opportunity to improve our service. We have shared your comments with our front office team for training of our associates
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Brigitte
"Good location, more affordable than D.C. hotels."
The proximity to the Rosslyn metro hub made this hotel a great place to stay and be able to get to all the great places in D.C. The hotel is new and modern with all the nice amenities.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed your recent visit with us Rob. We look forward to having you back when your travels allow
5 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Rob
"April visit to Rosslyn"
Spent one week there and had great room and fantastic service. Only problem was they ran out of Jack Daniels at the bar. Oh the other hand, Autumn, Robert and especially Alina at the front desk were very helpful. Alina especially had to chase faxes for me. Great staff, great stay.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks John for sharing this insight with me. Glad the staff took good care of you and I hope you will visit us again when your travel schedule bring you back to DC
6 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"Very nice"
Stayed here while my daughter visited George Washington Univ. Very convenient to the Metro. Quiet and clean, very nice service.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Nice to see you enjoyed your visit with us Carl. We hope you will be back again soon and thank you for taking time to share this feedback.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Carl
"Great hotel, better location than you'd expect."
This is a standard business traveler / slightly upscale tourist corporate hotel. Just what you'd expect from a Hyatt. Its location in Arlington puts it across the river from DC, but it's actually more convenient than you might think: the Metro is a block away, the lines take you straight into the Smithsonian and Capitol Hill, and Georgetown is a short walk across the bridge (maybe 2/3 mile?). You're also close to the park that runs along the Potomac, and perhaps a mile from the Roosevelt Island, which is a pleasant walk. Arlington itself is nothing to write home about, all corporate towers, restaurants that do a booming lunch business, but no real nightlife. The food in the area is passable. There's a grocery store a block away if you like having drinks and snacks (or booze) easy to hand. The hotel itself has comfortable rooms and good amenities, as you'd expect. It's not big on personality, but strong on corporate identity. The wifi is pretty good. There's a smallish workout room, but the machines are pretty good.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Alex for taking the time to share this insight. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and hope that you will be back again real soon
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Alex
"Fantastic Hotel!"
I wish I could give this hotel more stars! Secure parking, easy check in, and friendly staff for starters! The room was clean, a nice layout for maximum free space. The bed was incredibly comfortable, it was difficult to get moving each morning! The location is ideal when visiting DC with the goal to see many different attractions, as there is literally direct access to a metro station. The staff was unbelievably helpful in helping us get packed up and checked out, after our flight plans were suddenly changed. A housekeeper helped us pack things, while a bellhop loaded the luggage onto a cart. Even though we choose the self park option vs valet, the hotel still went and retrieved the car so it would be waiting! The front desk checked me out and had the receipt waiting for be in the lobby. I will stay at this hotel every single time I'm in DC for business or personal time!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Nice to see that we were able to take good care of you Jessica. Glad you will be back again and we all look forward to the opportunity of serving you and having you as our guest in the future.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Stayed here for business and was pleasantly surprised. Very clean and well appointed. Will by my first choice for stay in Arlington when I return.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Tracey for your feedback and for selecting Hyatt Arlington from the many options available to you. I am glad we will be your hotel of choice when you return and we look forward to your next stay with us.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Tracey
"Convenient to Metro"
It was a clean, hip/modern hotel that is near the Rosslyn metro station. This makes it very centrally located for sightseeing. They have 2 levels of WiFi. Free and a paid tier. But the free one was plenty fast for most things. Around 4Mbps. It was actually faster than the 1.5 Mbps advertised for the free one. The paid one was listed at 5 Mbps.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Downtown
"Excellent location near metro and dining."
Hotel staff was fantastic! Room was exceptionally clean. Overall great experience. Would highly recommend anyone to stay at the Arlington, VA. Location.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for recommending us to other travelers. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Tiffany
"Very convenient to train and friendly staff"
Great for location to Rosslyn train (across street) and local eating and conveniences. However, room had probs - light switch shorting out. Once fixed then outlets wouldn't work. Handle of shower faucet fell off, TP not replenished, not enough towels. Staff was nice when issues brought up, but it was a domino effect of one thing after another! Having said all that, would probably stay again, but with extra TP and backup generator in tow ;).
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to improve. We have shared your comments with our engineering and HK teams for followup.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Solid"
Spent a night - no complaints - close to everything.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it David. Thank you for your patronage and for choosing Hyatt Arlington
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015