All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1325 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice location in Arlington"
Hyatt Arlington has a great location with quick Metro Access. Has very good business center and workout facilities. Front desk is basic but service is very good. Room was clean and had no issues.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks David for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your recent visit with us
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Tiny shower/multiple calls to front desk- Nice"
The shower was so small that the spray caused a giant leak in the floor every time you took a shower. The water would get really warm for 10 minutes then freezing for 5 then normal shower for the rest of the time. The hotel staff was very nice but you would have to call the desk multiple times if you needed something. (razors and toothpaste for us). We were also there during the snow so they asked us to request cleaning service only if we needed it. We thought that was fair and declined cleaning service but did ask for more towels but didn't get them. The room itself was small but very nice and we had a great view. It was good for the price. I would stay again but with patience.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Julie for sharing this feedback with me. I am sharing this insight with our department leaders and laundry vendor and we will correct these concerns before your next visit. Thank you again for your patronage
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Bad shower"
I generally like this hotel but during my last stay the shower didn't work properly. The water was either scalding hot or ice cold. I spent 15 minutes trying everything I could to get it to work right. When I told the front desk, all I got was "sorry, sir."
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Glenn for passing this feedback along to me. We are addressing your concern with our engineering team to ensure the matter is rectified.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Glenn
"Valentine's Day at the Hyatt Arlington"
Had a great experience. Everything was perfect. Room was exactly what was advertised. Was lucky to have 14th floor view. Great staff, great room cleanliness, and very comfortable. Would absolutely go back and recommend to friends.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Titus for sharing this feedback. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit us again soon
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Titus
rooms Are Very Dusty. No On Demand Movie Rentals OR Movie ChaNnels Available. Basic Cable Only.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for passing this along so we can address such concerns with the proper associates. Thank you for your time and patronage
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
I don't want to discuss my experience. Let me close this intrusive so-called rating system.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for rating your recent stay with us.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Everything you'd expect from Hyatt."
We enjoyed our extended visit at this comfortable hotel and would definitely stay there again. Optimum location across from the metro station, perfect mattress, several pillows, great water pressure with plenty of hot water. A Starbucks coffee shop located off the lobby area and a complete breakfast buffet in the second floor restaurant completed our stay.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Sonja for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for sharing your experience with me. I hope to see you back again as our guest in the near future
13 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Sonja
Excellent hotel. The staff are outstanding. Would definitely stay here again. Very convenient to the Metro if you are planning activities in DC.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Joyce for your comments and for selecting Hyatt Arlington to stay. Looking forward to your next visit with us
7 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Joyce
The experience was good as I selected on the scale survey- why MUST I type more? Why is typing not OPTIONAL?
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for rating your recent stay with us.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Great hotel, we have stayed here many times when visiting the Georgetown area. During this trip we did not care for our room because it was right next to an elevator and there was loud humming sound constantly. Besides this everything else was great. Also just a heads up if you are planning to visit... hotel parking has increased to $23 a day.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback. It seems you enjoyed your visit overall and I hope we will host you again on your next trip to DC
"Location!"
Pros: Perfect location (main Metrorail station, Rosslyn, located behind hotel - blue/silver/orange lines to the National Mall area, etc.), several food options on property and within close walking distance, comfy beds/pillows, clean room, friendly and helpful staff. Cons: Walls are thin. Surcharge for improved internet connection. Surcharge for parking (currently $23 self parking, $27 valet).
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Kelly for sharing these comments with me. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us and hope you will select out Hyatt again when getting back to DC
KellyinKaty
"3 not 4 star"
Nice location close to the Metro, but don't be surprised when you have to pay for everything. $23/night to park (without the valet) and no free breakfast that you find at cheaper hotels. For 4 stars, the room seemed a little small and the furniture left much to be desired. Don't expect much more than a bathroom, TV and bed. 3 star hotel, not 4.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Mathew for sharing this feedback. We are reviewing your comments with our team so we can continue improving our services.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Matthew
"Close, bargain hotel"
Right across the street from Metro, easy to get into the city and to walk to Georgetown. I'd stay here again, definitely a bargain.
Thank you William for choosing The Hyatt Arlington. Glad you enjoyed your visit
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Hyatt Arlington"
The room was great and we had a good view of the city. The hotel is in a great location because the metro is right behind the hotel so you don't have to walk far and it's super close to the city.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Dayana for sharing this insight. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Dayana
"Mediocre service at best but nice accomodations"
Service there is not the best -- they definitely do not go out of their way to let you know about places to go for dining or other. It is more of a corporate neighborhood so weekenders should take that into account.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Peter for sharing this insight. We are less than a mile from the heart of Georgetown and 3 stops from Ballston where mecas of restaurants and shopping exist. We hope to have you back for another try
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great location for anything D.C."
Efficient and knowledgeable staff. Comfortable room which was clean and didn't smell of smoke! Excellent room service. ..good food and nicely presented. We could see Iwo Jima from our window!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Page for your comments and for selecting The Hyatt Arlington. We look forward to your return
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Page
"Hyatt on Wilson"
No microwaves in room. Door lock was tricky and would stick out so you had to be careful to ensure door closed. .
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you John for sharing your feedback. Microwaves are available at the end of the hallway instead to avoid cooking odors in the guestrooms. Hope to have you back again soon
13 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Convenience of location a plus."
Service level needs improvement, especially for Diamond members.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing your feedback and for passing along your insight. We are reviewing your comments with the rest of our team to ensure the matter is addressed
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"DC 2015"
It was an excellent hotel for a great price. Right next to Metro so I didn't have to rent a car or pay for taxi to do my sightseeing and personal business. Quiet, comfy, clean and had a city view.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Mimi for sharing this feedback about your stay with us. I look forward to having you back as our guest again in the near future
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Mimi
The hotel is very confortable, i had a nice time. The room was clean and the courtesy of the staff was very good
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share this insight
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"enjoyable"
enjoyed my overnite with excellent room service and comfortable room. A bit pricey during the weekdays but service made up for it.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Jeff for taking time to share this feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington to stay. Hope to see you again soon when your travels allow
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
"Rooms Need Updating"
Rooms could use some updating.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Thomas for sharing this feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us
3 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Great Location! Across the street from the Metro and 10-15 minutes from everything, including the airport. My only negative was the the hotel had very limited amenities. $10.95 for in room WiFi? Ridiculous! Parking was $20+/day. Fortunately we only had a car for on night. I was hoping for a pool of some sort.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing your insight and rating your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall and hope to have you back as our guest again in the near future
5 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
"clean and comfortable, not really central though"
it was convenient and clean and comfortable. we just needed a place to sleep for the night. i wouldn't stay here if visiting DC for the sightseeing, as its not really in the center of anything, just surrounded by a bunch of office buildings
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Brian for your feedback and for rating your stay with us. The Metro station across the street provides convenient access to all DC sights within minutes. Also the circulator bus system will take you into Georgetown for $1. Hope to see you back soon
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
brian
"Good hotel if you don't want many ammenities"
We chose this hotel for our Washington D.C. trip. The hotel has no free wifi. It costs 10.95 a night to use their internet (something that many hotels offer for free). There is also no pool or hot tub. This isn't a problem if you are going to be out in the town all day and night but if you plan on spending any time in the hotel at all, this is a problem.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback. We have addressed your concerns with the appropriate department to ensure your next stay exceeds your expectations
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Kodu
"Zeneida made our stay awesome!"
Zeneida made our stay awesome because of her outstanding dedication to customer service. She helped us get into our room a bit early which was really important. We were in town for my father's burial at Arlington. We got no sleep on our redeye and were exhausted. She saved the day by arranging a perfect room so we could rest.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Kathleen for your feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We hope you will visit us again when you get back to DC
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Kathleen
"A view from the other side of the bridge."
Disappointment in sporadic WiFi connectivity.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We are addressing your concerns with our internet vendor and assure you that a resolution is already in place
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great Hotel, Close to Metro Stop"
Hotel staff was FANTASTIC. We arrived super early and they did everything they could to make a room available to us earlier than check-in time. They even called us when the room was ready. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and the location was great. Would recommend to anyone wanting a nice place to stay while visiting or doing business in the area.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing this insight. I am happy to see that our staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed your accommodations. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We look forward to your return
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Comfortable and classy hotel with the advantage of being a block from the Rosslyn Metro station. The staff were invariably helpful and pleasant.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback and for rating your overall experience with us. I look forward to having you back again as our guest in the near future
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Disappointing for a Hyatt"
Microwaves located at the end of the hall on every other floor, not in rooms. Bedding still had summer duvet & I could only request a blanket between the hours of 8-4. Set trash cans out to be emptied & they weren't returned. Internet wifi was $10/ day & parking was $24/day. Restaurant had very limited menu & customer service there was lacking. Desk personnel were very friendly & helpful though.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Rhonda for sharing this feedback. Microwaves at end of hallway to avoid cooking odors in the guestroom and our bedding is a Hyatt Standard not seasonal. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to reverse your impressions.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
rhonda
"Great solo getaway"
I think I have really found my solo getaway place.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for selecting the Hyatt Arlington as your destination. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be back again soon.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"The Hyatt is Awesome"
It was amazing!!!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Shonah for taking time to rate your experience and for sharing your impressions with me. I look forward to having you back as our guest again in the future
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Shonah
"Large Rooms, Great Price"
I booked this hotel for my mother in January 2015. Staff treated her very well and took great care of her. The room itself was large and clean and had a mediocre view of the city (I imagine there were better views). Rosslyn itself isn't the most "happening" neighborhood but since I live in it, I wanted her to stay somewhere close by and this fit the bill. Price was great, especially for the size and quality of the room. The only thing that was lacking, was a bathtub (only a shower in the room my mom stayed in)
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Stephanie for choosing Hyatt for your family to stay. I am glad you enjoyed some of our benefits and I hope we can continue to take care of your needs in the future.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
I stay at this hotel regularly during business trips in Arlington. Never had a single reason to complain.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for taking valuable time to share this feedback. We look forward to your continued patronage and please let us know if we can ever enhance your visits in any way. Thank you for your loyalty
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great location and easy access to Metro"
Get access to the metro and safe. Great location!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Valerie for sharing this insight and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We look forward to your next visit
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Valerie
"Subway close (good) and Cleaning is bad (bad)"
My family stayed this hotel about a week for my business trip and family travel after finishing my business trip. INFORMATION DESK HAS A LOT OF MISTAKES. The first day, Information desk had a lot of mistakes. When we made check-in, the person who are charging Information desk asked us about room location between near the elevator room and far away from elevator. Of course, since we had 1 year old baby, we asked the room located far from the elevation to avoid elevator noise. However, the person assigned us the room in front of elevator as well as informed wrong room number. So, I had to comedown Information desk again in order to re-assign our room. The elevator needs room key in order to activate elevator from 8 p.m. What I saw was a lot of people like me who are struggling to activate room key for several time. (This is minor). ROOM CLEANING IS AWFUL!! Above all, I'm not picky person in terms of cleaning. But cleaning can be depended on person to person, I want to just list what I got impressions. 1) Towels was not replaced on every day. (I left room round 10 a.m. and comeback 7p.m...but towels were in bathroom just like we put). 2) Duvet was the same as yesterday and even some cookies which dropped my kid in the morning were still in the bed. 3) Drinking water does not refilled.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing your impressions Yohan so we can address areas needing improvement. Please let us know if you are returning to the area so we can ensure your satisfaction during your future visits
6 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Yohan
"Good for a work week in Arlington"
Everything was pleasant and easy at the Hyatt, with the neighborhood especially delightful and convenient. My room was very simple and relatively small, but a good value for a business traveler on her own dime. I only wish that the bed itself had been more comfortable: Just a thin duvet on a cold week in January was not enough. I could have asked for another, but I feel it ought to have been standard.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Louise for taking time to share this insight and for selecting Hyatt Arlington to stay recently. We look forward to having you back soon
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Louise
"Probably won't stay again"
Gave us room keys. Didn't work. Back to desk. Got back to room to find someone else's belongings. Back to desk. They had given us keys to room beside the intended room. Makes me worry about security. Overall ok but will probably not stay again after this mix-up.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and allowing us the opportunity to improve our focus
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"NICE HOTEL. Quite not enough restaurants."
$23 to park overnight a joke. Not enough places to eat. Ruby Tuesday across the street. service and food not good! i guess they want you to eat in Georgetown!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you MR for passing along your concerns. I appreciate your time and patronage
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
MR.
"Great Stay in Arlington"
This was a great stay. Very convenient to metro. Clean rooms, friendly staff.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing this feedback
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Fun & Relaxing experience!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Austin for sharing and for rating your experience
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Austin
"Great hotel!"
Service was excellent, room was in excellent condition, had a great stay!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing your feedback with me and for choosing Hyatt Arlington to stay
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"This hotel close to the rosslyn metro bus."
The staffs were friendly and helpful. Overall, this is a good place to stay if you wanna take metro train in Washington, D.C.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for selecting Hyatt Arlington to stay recently
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"OK experience"
I asked for a king bed yet received a full so that was pretty disappointing. Hotel is in a nice location.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Mrs. Allen
"Did not work well for us"
my double bed is too small for one person, the room is very tiny compare to similar brand names, the hotel wifi area is cold with poor insulation for guests. TV has no FOX NEWS only CNN and MSNBC. The front desk was not helpful. I have not checked out the pool and the fitness room this time yet, but I guess after three nights, I can not wait to leave. not to mention the expensive parking at the garage.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for passing this feedback along and for giving us the opportunity to improve our hotel
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Service!!"
Stayed here for NYE l, the service was great!! Me and my fiancée had a wonderful stay.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Mariama for sharing your comments with me. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you will be back again with us soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Mariama
"Hyatt Stay"
The only thing that we found not up to par was there was only one person on the desk and it took a while to check in. Also when we asked for a wake up call they put us on hold and never got back to us. This was probably due to the fact that they only had one person on the front desk. They also were answering the telephone besides checking people in and out.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback. I am sharing your comments with our staff to ensure that we improve on this area of opportunity. Thank you for your patronage
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Three day trip"
Close enough to what we wanted to see. To park in hotel is expensive, Wi-Fi expensive. Breakfast is expensive. Room rate was great. Staff was great.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Timothy for sharing this feedback. We look forward to your next trip back
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Timothy
"The Place To Stay!!!"
The staff at the hotel was amazing.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Steven for sharing this feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We hope to have you back as our guest again in the future
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
At a quick glance lobby looked very nice. Once we sat, furniture was dusty n glass had stains. In our room similar conditions. The bathroom didn't seem to be properly cleaned. I was also annoyed about our "included breakfast". I booked a room for 3 adults in a double bed room with breakfast included. Once arriving, breakfast was only for 2 ppl. I tried explaining that was unclear during booking and was not my fault n was their anything they could do. The answer by 2 people was no. I would think a hotel wants customers to return n accommadate on small things.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
D thank you for sharing this insight with me. We are reviewing your comments with the staff, to continue improving our service offerings.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015