All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1325 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Comfortable and classy hotel with the advantage of being a block from the Rosslyn Metro station. The staff were invariably helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Disappointing for a Hyatt"
Microwaves located at the end of the hall on every other floor, not in rooms. Bedding still had summer duvet & I could only request a blanket between the hours of 8-4. Set trash cans out to be emptied & they weren't returned. Internet wifi was $10/ day & parking was $24/day. Restaurant had very limited menu & customer service there was lacking. Desk personnel were very friendly & helpful though.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
rhonda
"Great solo getaway"
I think I have really found my solo getaway place.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"The Hyatt is Awesome"
It was amazing!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Shonah
"Large Rooms, Great Price"
I booked this hotel for my mother in January 2015. Staff treated her very well and took great care of her. The room itself was large and clean and had a mediocre view of the city (I imagine there were better views). Rosslyn itself isn't the most "happening" neighborhood but since I live in it, I wanted her to stay somewhere close by and this fit the bill. Price was great, especially for the size and quality of the room. The only thing that was lacking, was a bathtub (only a shower in the room my mom stayed in)
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
I stay at this hotel regularly during business trips in Arlington. Never had a single reason to complain.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great location and easy access to Metro"
Get access to the metro and safe. Great location!
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Valerie
"Subway close (good) and Cleaning is bad (bad)"
My family stayed this hotel about a week for my business trip and family travel after finishing my business trip. INFORMATION DESK HAS A LOT OF MISTAKES. The first day, Information desk had a lot of mistakes. When we made check-in, the person who are charging Information desk asked us about room location between near the elevator room and far away from elevator. Of course, since we had 1 year old baby, we asked the room located far from the elevation to avoid elevator noise. However, the person assigned us the room in front of elevator as well as informed wrong room number. So, I had to comedown Information desk again in order to re-assign our room. The elevator needs room key in order to activate elevator from 8 p.m. What I saw was a lot of people like me who are struggling to activate room key for several time. (This is minor). ROOM CLEANING IS AWFUL!! Above all, I'm not picky person in terms of cleaning. But cleaning can be depended on person to person, I want to just list what I got impressions. 1) Towels was not replaced on every day. (I left room round 10 a.m. and comeback 7p.m...but towels were in bathroom just like we put). 2) Duvet was the same as yesterday and even some cookies which dropped my kid in the morning were still in the bed. 3) Drinking water does not refilled.
6 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Yohan
"Good for a work week in Arlington"
Everything was pleasant and easy at the Hyatt, with the neighborhood especially delightful and convenient. My room was very simple and relatively small, but a good value for a business traveler on her own dime. I only wish that the bed itself had been more comfortable: Just a thin duvet on a cold week in January was not enough. I could have asked for another, but I feel it ought to have been standard.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Louise
"Probably won't stay again"
Gave us room keys. Didn't work. Back to desk. Got back to room to find someone else's belongings. Back to desk. They had given us keys to room beside the intended room. Makes me worry about security. Overall ok but will probably not stay again after this mix-up.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"NICE HOTEL. Quite not enough restaurants."
$23 to park overnight a joke. Not enough places to eat. Ruby Tuesday across the street. service and food not good! i guess they want you to eat in Georgetown!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
MR.
"Great Stay in Arlington"
This was a great stay. Very convenient to metro. Clean rooms, friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Fun & Relaxing experience!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Austin
"Great hotel!"
Service was excellent, room was in excellent condition, had a great stay!
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"This hotel close to the rosslyn metro bus."
The staffs were friendly and helpful. Overall, this is a good place to stay if you wanna take metro train in Washington, D.C.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"OK experience"
I asked for a king bed yet received a full so that was pretty disappointing. Hotel is in a nice location.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Mrs. Allen
"Did not work well for us"
my double bed is too small for one person, the room is very tiny compare to similar brand names, the hotel wifi area is cold with poor insulation for guests. TV has no FOX NEWS only CNN and MSNBC. The front desk was not helpful. I have not checked out the pool and the fitness room this time yet, but I guess after three nights, I can not wait to leave. not to mention the expensive parking at the garage.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Service!!"
Stayed here for NYE l, the service was great!! Me and my fiancée had a wonderful stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Mariama
"Hyatt Stay"
The only thing that we found not up to par was there was only one person on the desk and it took a while to check in. Also when we asked for a wake up call they put us on hold and never got back to us. This was probably due to the fact that they only had one person on the front desk. They also were answering the telephone besides checking people in and out.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Three day trip"
Close enough to what we wanted to see. To park in hotel is expensive, Wi-Fi expensive. Breakfast is expensive. Room rate was great. Staff was great.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Timothy
"The Place To Stay!!!"
The staff at the hotel was amazing.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
At a quick glance lobby looked very nice. Once we sat, furniture was dusty n glass had stains. In our room similar conditions. The bathroom didn't seem to be properly cleaned. I was also annoyed about our "included breakfast". I booked a room for 3 adults in a double bed room with breakfast included. Once arriving, breakfast was only for 2 ppl. I tried explaining that was unclear during booking and was not my fault n was their anything they could do. The answer by 2 people was no. I would think a hotel wants customers to return n accommadate on small things.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
D
"Needs new mattresses"
Good hotel with good location. Next to subway. Old bed mattress sloped to one side and in the middle - not what I would expect for a Hyatt.
4 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"Great location, nice atmosphere"
Service at the front desk can be a little slow, rooms kept clean, building in good condition, excellent location across from metro, Rosalyn area has lots of great places to eat as well
4 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Christopher
A very good location. Close to Metro. Enjoy ed my stay.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Great hotel near the metro and the airport.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Couples weekend"
Great stay with nice view of the city.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent location!"
Very convenient location, right across the street from Metro station. Excellent comfort for the money. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
JAYSON
"For the love of Hyatt"
I love Hyatt Hotels and I have grown fond of the Hyatt Arlington the 3 times I stayed there (once under my male friend's name and twice under mine). The last two times I have stayed in room 600. I am a travel agent and will recommend the Hyatt Arlington to any of the clients that I book hotel reservations for that want to stay in the Metropolitan DC area. Thanks, Hyatt Arlington!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Good hotel"
We didn't get the room we had booked, but after we complaint we were moved to the correct room. Comfort room and supportive staff. There is a metro station, a good range of restaurants, cafes and conveniences around the hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jaqueline
"Enjoyable Stay"
Enjoyable Stay, convenient location across the street from the Metro to DC,clean however was disappointed that on Saturday they didn't come clean the room until 5:15 pm, the rest of the week was fine.
5 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Phyllis
"First time in Arlington."
Location was perfect for the purpose of our visit. The front desk staff were great, especially recommending the "M" for getting around the area. Very close to a metro station. Not having to drive & find parking was wonderful! Also, very helpful with any & all requests. The only down side was the cost for parking & wi-fi.
4 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Top of the Line"
Great Hotel in the center of Rosslyn/Arlington. Just steps away from the Metro and a quick jaunt to the Iwo Jima memorial. This Hotel is top of the line in a a fantastic area.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Business trip"
i was on one night business trip. Hotel was closed to that office and adjacent to metro. That is all I needed.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"Nice weekend getaway"
Great location, great room and location. Couldn't have asked for anything else. Room service food was delicious and had a refrigerator to store left over for the next day (if on a budget)
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Jonathan
"A great hotel very close to a Metro station."
A very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Proximity to the Metro was great. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"`Great location to Arlington National Cemetery."
We arrived Friday afternoon then headed out for pizza. Went to Georgetown Cupcakes for dessert which was a nice walk from the hotel. Volunteered for Wreaths across America at the Arlington National Cemetery. Our last day we took the Metro to the Smithsonian Museums. Wonderful weekend!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Peg
Nice hotel, centrally located, not a lot of amenities for the price. They seem to cater most to the regular business clients and club members. I stayed there at least 5 times (enough for the valet to recognize me) but when I asked for internet in the room (after overhearing a clerk offer it to a club member) I was declined because I "booked through a third party". Nice if all guests were considered important…..
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great location, great price, wrong room :("
We booked our honeymoon months in advance for a king bed. We called to confirm the reservation about 4 hours before we arrived. Everything seemed great until we arrived in the room and noticed two small beds instead of the king we paid for. The hotel did offer us free breakfast for our stay, and switched us to another room the second day. The parking was a little expensive, but all in all we had a good stay. Staff was friendly and apologetic over the mix up.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Adi
"Really Convenient and Comfortable!"
I chose this hotel because it was close to the metro and I wanted to explore downtown DC and the sites. It was very convenient, only about a block from the metro station. The room was very comfortable and clean as well. Fantastic value for the money! I'd definitely stay there again.
4 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Kimberly
It was a good place to stay if you want to be near Metro.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Bruce
"close to the Metro"
The staff were very helpful in helping us old people to find cafes, and giving us directions to places to visit in DC.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Katie
"good :-)"
Good
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"The Spirit Airlines of hotels"
Room was nice and location very convenient, but I would prefer to have a price that included the usual amenities. Our wonderful online-only rate didn't seem so great after adding in $23 a day for parking and $20 each for a very average breakfast buffet. We didn't use the internet access in the room, but that cost extra too.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Hotel accommodations"
Will come back again.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice hotel but"
This is a nice hotel but very loud. You can hear people talking in the hall as if they were in your room. You can also hear the water running and toilet flushing in the adjoining rooms. Overall a nice place to stay, staff is very friendly but it can be noisy
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Thanksgiving get alway by for flying home."
An outstanding stay. One of the best Hotels we have stay at.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Excellent stay"
Very responsive. Friendly, convenient, comfortable. We will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Hyatt Arlington Roslyn"
A nice hotel that is close to metro. Restaurant had very good food. Only drawback is that there of limited access to other dining and entertainment options in the area.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Lovely hotel - just don't eat the food."
The hotel staff were very nice, and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The hotel was in a good, accessible location. The room itself was good - clean and spacious. I had a king size bed, but it lacked a fitted sheet; just had a flat sheet tucked under the mattress. This was minor but the sheet did come undone throughout the night as I moved around. The food is my only true negative feedback. The first night, I had the crab dip appetizer at the Key Bridge Terrace. Didn't taste like crab, was very runny and too full of spinach. The second night I had a burger and fries. The burger was nothing special, but the fries were SO fried that I could break them in half. Later, I had room service deliver a pumpkin trifle from the dessert menu. The dessert was tasty but did not have even a hint of pumpkin. The redeeming factor is the quality of hospitality. Everyone there was very nice and polite. I would return to stay, but eat elsewhere.
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2014