All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
1325 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Bad internet service
    Bad pool
Nice hotel and staff, only complaint is that as a pedestrian, you will feel second-class. The only door to the hotel is from the busy driveway which includes two lanes of drop-off area and a garage exit. There is no connection between the sidewalk and the front door for pedestrians. Good luck.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2015
Jeffrey
"clean safe place near DC"
It was convenient to DC. Parking was a bit pricing though
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Jerry
"Great service"
Hotel was clean, everyone was helpful and accommodating. All day parking fee is $23 and that give you almost 2 full days of parking.(12pm-6pm next day)
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Not Provided
"Marathon Runner Review"
Excellent hotel. Would highly recommend. Very clean with friendly staff and easy access to Metro, etc.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Vince
"Well situated in Rosslyn"
Well maintained and good sized room. Super close to the Metro, making it easy to get to DCA airport, Washington DC and other points. Nice to be walking distance to grocery, Target and plenty of restaurants and coffee places.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Shawn
"MCM RUNNER"
GREAT DISTANCE TO THE START AND FINISHLINE OF THE MARINES CORPS MARATHON
5 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Fausto
Good location and rate obtained was good. Disappointed that rate for first four days tripled when we wanted to extend for two more days, resulting in moving to different property.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Marine Marathon Weekend"
We stayed here because my husband ran the Marine Marathon. I wanted to be where we could walk and didn't have to take the metro to get to the race. This was the perfect location. It is steps from the metro, so we took the metro to DC Friday and we walked to Georgetown Saturday. My husband was able to walk to the start of the race Sunday and I walked down to watch and we could meet at the hotel instead of trying to find each other afterwards. The hotel has a nice little bar/restaurant called CityHouse where we were able to enjoy a beer and comradery with other runners afterward. The hotel staff and the wait staff at CityHouse were very nice. We purchased fruit and yogurt at Safeway for the morning of the race but forgot to get a spoon and the waitress at CityHouse let my husband borrow a spoon. I purchased a Starbucks coffee at CityHouse the morning of the race. There is a Ruby Tuesday's across the street, a Safeway and a Target just down the street. There are many other places to dine in the area, as well and there are some very neat places to shop and dine in Georgetown, which is just a walk across the bridge.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Vicky
"MCM Hotel"
Stayed here before Marine Corps Marathon (MCM) 2015. I failed on taking the metro from the hotel to the start line (Pentagon Station). If I could do it over, I would have just walked up route 110 to the start of the MCM . . . only about .5 miles -- if that. This is the GO TO hotel if you are running MCM. It is the absolute closest to the start and finish of the race (hobble). One down-side is that they do NOT allow late checkout on the Sunday of the MCM, but this didn't matter to me as I just wanted to get back on the road after the marathon and GO HOME AND PASS OUT ON MY COUCH.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
brian
Disappointed that wifi was an extra cahrge, beds had only sheet like covers on them so not very comfortable.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Kimberly
Centrally located in Roselyn area. Walking distance to restaurants and Metro station.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Food in hotel was very,very good! Am staying here again 10/16/15
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
robert
"Comfy bed."
Usually we have issues sleeping, either the bed or pillows are uncomfortable. Not this hotel. Sleeping was very comfortable!! The staff was very good also!
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Joyce
The worst Hyatt stay ever. The staff is very unfriendly and cold. They cringe because you book through a third party and not the hotel itself. I will never stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
ankita
"Hotel in nice neighborhood"
The hotel was perfect for what we needed. It was clean and quick in a great neighborhood. Plenty of food choices around it, and a new Target store to get any items you might have missed to pack. The metro station is literally around the block and will take you just about anywhere you need to go in DC. We rented a car and dos not even use it our whole trip. Overall I loved our stay their. I will definitely be staying their again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Jorge
"Very nice hotel"
We enjoyed the hotel. The breakfast was amazing and the service overall was great. We had to deal with one very rude Valet when we arrived but everyone else was very nice. The beds were a bit small. We were expecting Queen beds and they were just full size. But overall, we really enjoyed our stay!
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Parrisa
"Great Location."
Good buy, Very comfortable room.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
gilbert
"Mikes review"
Nice and clean. Great breakfast which comes with the price of the room. Close to metro, Georgetown, and right in Rosslyn close to Arlington National Cemetery.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
michael
"Perfect stay"
The hotel was perfect. It was clean and the service was great. The staff at the front desk were amazing.
3 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Tonia
"Great!"
Clean and modern room decor. Nice shower with instant hot water.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Convenient hospitality"
registration and checkout quick and simple. In valuable.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Front desk very helpful with the directions we needed. The service excellent. Cost of parking was way to much. Cost of parking should be cut in half.
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"right next to the metro"
Nice hotel conveniently located next to the Metro. Easy to self park, daily charge $23. The front desk personnel were very polite and helpful. Housekeeping left my room door open, I was able to just push it open when we returned. Thankfully nothing was taken, but the potential was there. I didn't like the pillows. They were way too soft.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Diana for sharing your feedback and for letting me know where we can improve. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next stay with us
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Diana
"pleasant and helpful"
Great hotel. stay was enjoyable.The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Earl for sharing your experience with me. I hope your next visit back will be soon. Thank you for your patronage
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Earl P
Easy access to metro. Walking distance to Georgetown. Parking was easy. Would stay again.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Debbie for your time in sharing this insight. We are glad you will visit us again when your travels bring you back to DC
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Debbie
"Small things for big change"
It could be better if hotel comes wih all the compliment rather than asking for it. I have stayed at a couple of high end hotel and some belongs to Hyatt brand. It is all come with compliment water, qtip, slipper, etc. At Hyatt Arlington, I have to call and request these things. Compliment water is not much for the costing for a big hotel chain but I feel it could be a better service for these small touch to meet with Hyatt brand's image.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Huan for for sharing this insight on areas we can improve. I am glad you enjoyed the visit overall and wish to thank you for your patronage
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
HUAN
"Perfect Convenient to DC Hotel"
Perfect location for use of our car--right near the bridge to DC. Restaurant food and staff excellent--very friendly. Only negative--the temperature unit difficult to use and someone changed it from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Had to shut it off--got too cold. Didn't know how to use in room coffee maker and didn't see instructions. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Sylvia for sharing your feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. I am glad to see that you will be back again in the future
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Sylvia
Though I did not spend too much time in the room or the hotel, the room was very clean and comfortable, the staff was very friendly (Robert at the front desk was wonderful!!! Doing his best to check us in early, understanding how tired we were after a long flight), and the proximity to the Rosslyn enterance of the metro was very convinient.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us recently. We look forward to your next visit back.
3 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
"Room comfort subpar."
I expect a few things such as a comfortable bed, good HVAC, TV w/ cable, and a good shower. Strike one, shower would not maintain temperature during use. It would get so hot it was scalding and when you tried to turn it down it would actually get hotter. Install a proper pressure balance valve in room 1216. Also, basic Cable TV was subpar and TV took too long to change channels during channel surfing. Strike two. We would not stay here again. Hotel staff was freindly and helpful.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Bill for sharing this information so we can correct these areas. I hope to see you back again so we can reverse your impression.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
The hotel was clean, quiet, and so convenient - super close to the metro and an easy walk across the key bridge to Georgetown!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your experience overall
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"Okay place"
Pretty standard experience. Will stay again.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Samuel for the feedback and for your willingness to return. We look forward to having you back when your travels allow
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
samuel
Quick weekend overnight trip to DC with the spouse. Walking distance to Rosslyn Metro which made travel even better. Quick check in with a very nice, comfortable room. We did not pay for parking. Since it was the weekend, we parked on the street. Not to sure if that was legal, but the car was never towed. Just check to make sure.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington to stay. We look forward to your next visit back
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Wonderful"
Everything was perfect. Checkin/out was easy and quick, great customer service. The room was clean, the view was beautiful, and it was less than a two minute walk away from the metro station. Would definitely recommend!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Wynter and thank you for recommending us to other travelers. We hope to have you back again as our guest
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Wynter
"Close to the University and Metro"
We stayed here when we moved our son to Georgetown. It was in an extremely convenient location for all we wanted and needed to do.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Susan for your patronage and insight on how we can improve. We look forward to your next visit
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
This is my first time at this Hyatt and I loved every bit of it.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Carmen. We look forward to your next visit with us
4 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Carmen
"Quite, clean and safe"
Nice and clean hotel probably ideal for business travel. We left early in the morning and did not return til late in the evenings. When we did return though we felt as ease with where we were laying our heads down for the night. Located very close to metro station but still not as close to DC as we would have liked with kids on trip.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Adelaide for sharing this feedback with me. Thank you for your patronage and time
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Adelaide
"Great hotel to save money if going to DC!!"
Great stay. Last minute found this hotel on hotels.Com and so glad we cancelled with our original choice.hotel was so clean and up to date. Staff was very pleasant. Parking located right on street must feed meter until 6pm free Sundays and holidays. Very close to DC. Enjoyed our stay here!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for the insight and for choosing The Hyatt Arlington to stay. I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Awesome!"
Had a great stay
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Darrell.. We hope you will be back again soon
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Darrell
"great clean"
It was nice
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Bernard for your feedback and for choosing to stay with us
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
bernard
"No good parking entry and exit"
Everytime I need to update my keys in order to renew both for entrying to parking and for opening my room.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Than you for providing this insight and for passing along this matter so we can properly address and correct
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Dr. Z
the front desk was so helpful and friendly! room was clean. bed and pillows very comfortable! only problem was garage not secured (door not locked after 9 p.m. as door stated). was followed to elevator by homeless woman wanting money.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Nancy for the feedback and for passing along your experience. We have addressed your insight with the proper departments for follow up
5 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
nancy
"Amazing stay!"
I've traveled to DC many times in this location is undoubtably amazing. You can walk over the bridge to George town without any difficulty. You can take the metro anywhere... We went to DCA, The zoo, old town, the national mall, and NIH without any problems. Our room has a fridge. The staff was nice. We walked every day to the food store for breakfast on the go. We walked a few blocks north to get gourmet coffee . I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be staying there again in the future.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Ryan Allison
"Highly Recommended Hotel"
Convenient as it is closed to GU where my son goes to school. Close to restaurants and shops.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks for sharing this insight Gerardo. I am glad you enjoyed the visit with us
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Gerardo
Nice area
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thanks Sara for staying with us
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Sara
Absolutely loved this hotel. It was very easy to get to Washington DC with the metro being just around the corner. The staff was super nice and even sent me a small gift when they heard I was celebrating my birthday. I would defiantly stay there again.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Happy to see you enjoyed it Romina. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Romina
"Convenient to Everything"
Very easy access to DC Metro, 1 block away. No need to spend on a car rental, trains take less than 5 minutes at any time of the day. Convenient to inexpensive and expensive restaurants within 5 blocks. A major grocery store and pharmacy located within 3 blocks. Airport only 4 stops by Metro and takes about 15 minutes. Everything including the Smithsonian/DC mall takes less than 15 minutes walking or by metro. You can actually walk, about 20 mins., to the Lincoln Memorial!
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you Juan for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for taking the time to share this insight
3 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Juan
"Great value and close to metro"
Comfortable place to stay. Close to metro station
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your next visit
4 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"A bit disappointed"
This hotel was great except that when I got to the room I assigned to, it was not completely ready as it was still being cleaned and I was in a hurry to leave for my engagement. For a hotel of this caliber, I would have expected them to be ready at all time.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for your feedback. While I am glad you enjoyed the overall experience, I do regret the inconvenience. We will correct this matter going forward
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Road trip to DC"
My 3 grandkids and I enjoyed our stay with Hyatt, everything was fine with us. We had a great time in DC, which was conveniently located for driving to and from the DC sites.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Glad you enjoyed it Joe and I hope you will be able to return again soon for some more quality time with the family. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
3 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
We stayed here for 5 nights during our trip to DC. The room was comfortable, although the comforter and linens could have been nicer. We stayed one night at the Westin near the Ballston Metro Station and would rate that room and hotel a bit nicer. However, parking was less expensive at the Hyatt and valet was not required, so we could go in/out without having to wait for our car. Overall, we thought it was a great value for the rate we paid and the convenience of the Rosslyn Metro station was perfect for us. We would stay here again when in the DC area.
Response by Hyatt Arlington
Thank you for the feedback and for the sharing this insight. We look forward to having you back when in town
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015