All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
112 Washington Pl, Pittsburgh, PA, 15219, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Best hotel stay ever!"
This was one of the best experiences ever for my husband and me in a hotel! From check in, where the gentleman went out of his way to make us feel like the most important guests in the hotel, to breakfast the next morning, everyone greeted us warmly and treated us like family. The room was really bright and clean, and had everything we needed. The hotel was right next to the Consol Energy center, so we just had to walk across the street to go the Penguins game the next day. We are looking forward to staying here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Stacey
"Birthday weekend"
The staff was wonderful and very helpful, it was advertised as free WI FI, not the case.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great rooms, food just OK"
Rooms are clean and modern. Pillows on the bed were a little uncomfortable though. The staff is exceptional. Food at the Steelhead is just OK - especially if you order it to your room for room service. I had a couple really bad meals. It seemed better when I ate in the restaurant itself.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Beautybird
Great location we came to town to see a Hockey game perfect walking distance. Shuttle service was nice dropped us off and picked us up timely at a local bar and restaurant before our game. Steelers were also playing in the playoff game hotel was packed but staff kept everything running smoothly.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
The location was great! Everyone was kind and helpful. We did have a small issue with accessing the place. Also, If you decide to park on your own (no valet) they hassle you to park your car immediately, so that was kind of an inconvenience. There definitely needs to be more room out front for those who choose not to use valet or even just want to unload their luggage. Otherwise, a GREAT stay!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Perfect for the pens game!"
Great night in Pittsburgh, pens game and new years
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Great location for events at the consol energy center
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Theresa
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent customer service, great food, clean hotel, friendly staff, and I will definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"here we go Steelers!"
Stayed here for a Steelers game. Great place to stay, quiet neighborhood (except during hockey games since the stadium is across the street). 5 minute walking distance to the T (metro/subway) to get to downtown (which is free to use). Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Free shuttle provided. Room was very clean and comfortable. Would stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Carlos
"Staying here after a concert"
Clean, comfortable, and walking distance to most of downtown restaurants and shopping. Conveniently across the street from the Consol Energy Center, making it easy to attend a concert or hockey game without the parking and crowd problem.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"The staff and accommodations were wonderful."
Our stay was just for one night, we would definitively return.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Nora L.
"Enjoyable stay"
Great hotel. Went to see TSO at Consol Energy Center and the hotel was ideally located and convienent. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds we've ever slept in.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"So, so."
The location was the best. The beds weren't as comfortable as the Marriott in DC. Also, they don't promise 2 double beds in a room. You have to call and beg for them. It was right where we need to be for location and only stayed 1 night.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Family trip"
We had 4 adults staying in the room for a night. We were on a girls trip to see a show at Consol. The hotel is very close to the T, it has underground parking and is right across the street from Consol. The only down side was the size of the bathroom, it was beautiful and clean but just not a lot of space to move in the bathroom.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Amazing...except for parking"
Very nice hotel. My solo complaint would be having to pay $20 for parking because there was an event taking place. I was a little upset that I had to pay an additional $20 just to park there. I felt a little deceived. Overall a wonderful hotel with a wonderful staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Ryan
We went to the Pens game, walked to Market Square, visited the River's Casino
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Sandy
"Great stay!!!"
The room was on the top floor with a wonderful view of the city. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and everything in order. I have stayed there 4 times so far and never disappointed.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great Location and Friendly Staff"
I can't say enough great things about our stay in Pittsburgh. The hotel staff and the entire city was extremely friendly and helpful. A huge thank you to Bradley, Sig and Paul, who went out of their way to make sure that we saw the city and had a great experience. The location is awesome, offering 24 hour room service, Starbucks and easy access to the downtown area and T. I will book this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
"Great game night"
Great place to stay after a hockey game. Grab a bite to eat in the bar the restaurant is slow and overpriced.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"great trip"
We went for a girls weekend to see the penguins play. It was a great room with great service. Literally across the street from console enegery center. Shuttle took us anywhere we wanted in Pittsburgh and picked us up. Fabulous weekend.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Keri
"Go Penguins!!"
Family trip in to see the Penguins game. Great staff and very nice hotel. Great location. Wait staff, front desk, room service and hotel shuttle driver all exceptional people. Very friendly and helpful!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
NICE HOTEL , VERY CONVENIENT TO THE CONSOL ARENA. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS TOO EVERYONE.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Staff was ok. I've had better service at other hotels.
"Really nice place. A bit pricey."
Great place. Really like they kept their kitchen & bar open at 1AM after a late Sunday night Steelers game. Great staff.
"Nice hotel in a convenient location"
We came in for a Penguin game to celebrate our 30th anniversary. The hotel is nice and reasonably priced for its location, across the street from Consol. The only issue we had was noise in the hallway for much of the night. People slamming doors and someone going around and knocking on doors before 6 am. I am not sure hotel staff were aware as I didn't call and report it as I should have. I guess I was just in a a good mood after a miracle win by the Pens. All in all staying across from Consol beats driving home after the game anytime. I would do this again.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Pittsburgh trip"
Great place. Very nice
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Jeffrey
"awesome location"
We booked this stay because we were going to a Pens game. Super location.Great room
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Pamela
The hotel was very nice. Nicely decorated, updated, contemporary. We were on the 21st floor and had a very nice view of the city. The room was very clean, the staff was friendly upon check in and everything went smoothly. My only small complaint is that the bed mattress was really firm and I prefer a much softer mattress so it was a bit difficult for me to get comfortable, but other than that, everything was great.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Overpriced and nothing special"
This was a business trip. It was necessary to stay in that area or would never have paid the over inflated price. Bathroom was so small had to close the door to get into shower.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Novak
"Cleaning staff is on the lazy side"
Area was close to PNC park and a nice walk. Bathroom was small, and cleaning of room/making the bed was non-existent. We were out all day walking around, came back to room at 3:30pm and the room was not cleaned, bed not made up, etc. After calling downstairs we were told they are still working, this is an UNACCEPTABLE answer. You make the room up for current guests, and you can clean the rooms of those that checked out afterwards. You dont tell your guests you can't expect your room to be cleaned by 3:30 in the afternoon, because our staff works until later on (4/5 pm). REALLY?!?
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
rebecca
"HOUSTON TEXANS"
It was a little slow checking in but it was a busy weekend. Great stay
3 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
CYNTHIA RIVERA
"GO PENS!"
We went for a quick getaway to a Penguins game...very relaxing and within walking distance of downtown.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Darwin
"within walking distance of the concert"
had a very nice stay.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
Arrived early but was able to check in prior to the noted 3pm check in. Staff were very helpful and polite.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
deb
"Comfortable and reasonably priced hotel"
We booked this hotel to be next to the Consol Energy Center. The location was perfect, hotel staff very friendly and eager to help, breakfast was delicious and abundant, the room is quiet and clean, and the overall experience was enjoyable. I am perfectly fine recommending this hotel.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Fernando
Very nice....great location in walking distance to Consol Energy Center and a variety of restaurants. Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful. Valet parking was very nice. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Debbie
The hotel was great and the front desk staff was really friendly. My only complaint is that the valets smoked so much while they were wating for cars to psrk that when they got my car for me, it smelled like smoke when i got in. Their smell was awfyl.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"A bit overpriced for the level of service."
Shower was difficult to operate and fridge did not work. Concierge couldn't order a cab? Rooms were clean.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
chriss
"Close to the T"
You can ride the T for free in downtown Pittsburgh, and the station is a short walk away. If you have more time, a walk to downtown areas such as point state park is about 20 minutes and really convenient. I had no trouble with the hotel staff who seemed friendly and helpful when I asked for assistance. The room was very clean and large, but the bathroom is small but no real complaints.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
maz884
First time at the hotel. It was a very good experience. The front desk staff worked with me to optimize my rate. Another employee personally walked me to the subway station to be sure that I found it. Overall, customer service reminded more of an Asian hotel than a US hotel.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Nice place!"
Clean, pleasant, good value, good location in downtown Pittsburgh. Highly recommended.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Very pricey for what you get"
The bathroom was a disappointment. Very small for the price. Not many dinning options.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great Hotel/Great Location"
Attended a Pirates/Red Sox game. Hotel was very nice, concierge was really helpful in showing us how to navigate our way to the Warhol museum and to PNC park. Would defintely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
"Decent hotel in City Center"
The staff was courteous and helpful. The location was also very good. The restaurant and bar were good. The WiFi was horrible (even their Hi-Speed), albeit they refunded me the money. The gym was small but it worked. They had a sauna and a decent indoor pool. The hotel has areas that are outdated but they do best with what they have. I'd stay here again if I couldn't get into a more updated hotel. Overall 3.5 stars.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Traveled to the opening day of the Pittsburgh Stee"
Staff so helpful , nice. I was going to buy water at the gift shop and the clerk at the counter said they have complimentary water. Also free apples at the desk.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
sharon
Elevators were horribly slow.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"road construction"
there is road construction on one side of the building with a 24/7 permit. For the next month, that side of the hotel is not for light sleepers. Staff is very attentive and respectful of the situation, but best to tell them ahead if you need a room away from the road crews.
4 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Everything was great; the only thing was the hotel billed my credit card for valet parking that I did not use. The front desk took the charges off without a hassle. I would not have mentioned this but I stayed at a Marriott in Columbus, Ohio and was charged for a movie we did not watch, I know these are petty but watch your bill.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Brad Manner
"A gem in the city"
Visited on a birthday weekend. Impressed with the service- manager Amy Jo ensured we had a great room and even remembered it was my birthday! The doorman walked me to the subway station so I would not get lost. The breakfast was a feast, not the pathetic anemic buffet we have all gotten used to. I would highly recommend this hotel. A great deal Ina great locale.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice but disappointed"
The location and staff was fantastic. I just expected a more updated hotel with a nicer room. The room felt like I was staying at the Holiday Inn instead of the Marriott. Would stay there again but understand what I'm getting next time around.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014