All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
600 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI, 48126, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Decent vibe
    Room is not nice
Wished they had free shuttle to and from airport. Other than that, great hotel!
2 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
"Yum!"
Enjoyed a nice, quiet, easy stay. Beautiful hotel and a friendly staff. The hotel restaurant was fabulous!
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
Kathleen
"Long check in"
Just needed a room for the night. After check in, I needed a room for 30 minutes seeing as it took so long and the night had passed by.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
"Needs a bit of TLC"
The hotel was a bit dated and with a convention going on they really needed all of the elevators working. My room was very hot and the walls are very thin. You could hear people running all hours of the day and night. The vents were very dirty as well as behind the toilet. The faucets were very old. The toilet ran until I fumbled with the flapper inside the toilet tank. They had valet carts but would not let you use them yourself, you had to have your stuff taken up by a staff member. It was great for the price. The bathrooms need an update as well as some deep cleaning. The beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Leslie
"A beautiful and well-equipped hotel."
The hotel is lovely. My only comments are that there should be extra blanket(s) available in the room for chilly nights. Also we were unable to increase the thermostar above 68 and it felt quite chilly.
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Diana
"Getting the best out rest."
It was very quiet and relaxing where we could enjoy each other and get the rest that we so dearly needed! Checking in and out with kind people was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2016
"Weekend events, sigh."
I love thd hotel but it has weekend events with gymnasts. This is the second time it effected my stay. Teenagers running up and down the hall was a little disturbing especially when trying to sleep.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Andrea
"Good Value for the area."
Nice size room for the money. The rooms are a little dated, but great price for this type of hotel vs. a over priced chain hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
Darren
Everything was great except room was very warm when we arrived. Maintenance came and fixed the problem but it took 24 hours for the temperature to go down. I will suck
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
christopher
"Royal Dearborn"
Very good
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Can do better.."
Ive stayed seceral times and a few time were good the rest not so good .This last time U gad to switch rooms because the elevator was broke and the bathroom had pluming problems the time vefire that One of the housekeepers desided to have a conversation about a lady in front of quess and used some choose words .
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
April
"Packer Win"
We were in Detroit for Packers/Lion game, found this hotel at last minute, check in was fast and easy, guest service very friendly. The room size was good. beautiful decor in lobby. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Lorraine
Please be very aware the parking at this hotel is terrible. For women who travel it feels very unsafe to make the "hike" from the parking area up to the hotel entrance after dark. This is not noted in the description and valet is $15 per day. Other than parking and no refrigerators in rooms (additional $10 per day) as well as a dated feel on decor and carpet the hotel overall is fine
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
Mary Beth
"Nice place."
When I visit Detroit I'm always concerned about having a clean, safe, comfortable hotel room. Royal Dearborn was a fine place for me. It is next to the Fairlane shopping mall that has several places to shop and dine. It's less than a 20 minute drive downtown. I will be back!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Priceless"
I enjoyed every moment everything was great!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2015
Teresa
"Terrible"
Charged for my room 3 times. Still not resolved. It's a nice place but not worth the hassle of dealing with credit card company and management.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Natalie
"Bummer of a stay"
We stayed here while visiting family. We have 3 children and requested a roll-away bed both in the online request and over the phone. We also requested a room near our other family members. Upon check in, we were informed that they don't have roll-away beds due to them being a fire hazard. They said the only option would be to upgrade to an executive suite (an extra $250). We declined and decided to have one of our kids stay with relatives. The room was huge- could have fit several roll away beds. Obviously not a fire hazard. Furthermore, one of our relatives who also stayed in the hotel, got a roll away upon request. Second, they had all our family members on different floors. Each of us requested to be near each other and we made these November reservations in August. Third, the hot tub in the pool area was drained and the pool unheated. Fourth, the room was dirty. Eye liner on the mirror, mold on the shower curtain and mysterious red splashes on the walls. The positives about the stay are that it was quiet (practically empty), elevators readily available and plenty of parking. It was sad to see this once thriving hotel in such a sad state. A boost on their effort to be hospitable would make a big difference.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Andrea
"Gem!"
This hotel exceeded my expectation. I was visiting Detroit with my family and my reservation at the double tree downtown turned out to be in a shady area. I'm glad we switched to this one. Beautiful and spacious, friendly staff, great location, great TV channels including HBO, very quiet and comfortable rooms. I would definitely stay here every time I visit the area
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
may
"Enjoyable stay"
We had a very nice and comfortable stay here. Just stayed one night while in town to visit the Henry Ford. Pool and hot tub were great. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Big hotel, could use some updates but overall very pleasant
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Over priced for the hotel. The lobby looks very nice. But there room are just ok. Indoor pool was gross!
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Not Provided
"Decent hot tub, too many preschoolers unsupervised"
Excellent parking. Huge hotel with many conference rooms, mostly empty. Tiny pool, decent hot tub, but hot tub had MANY very little children, unsupervised, both days we were there. I assume it was some sort of nursery school overnight birthday party, since the area, and the route to elevators and up to the 11th floor, were littered with wrapped candy and birthday wrapping paper.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Will definitely book again :) rate was goid and staff was so helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
"Pretty nice older hotel."
Nice hotel - good location. Carpets in halls were in need of replacement on 10th floor. Parking is not super convenient. Hotel personal were helpful and the food was good.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Old hotel Bathroom old No toothbrush, q tips No fridge No free breakfast Never booking again
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
mohamad
"I would stay here if the price is right."
I wouldn't say this is the best hotel I've stayed at. The front desk staff was very friendly, the overall appeal was clean and well kept--but the room left something to be desired in cleanliness/upkeep.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
Brandie
No microwave and fridge in room is the only reason I wouldn't stay here again. Being in the health fitness we have to be prepared when it comes to our food for the weekend and not having a place to store it and warm it up was not good at all.
Wendy
"Hotel is good. Room was outdated."
Hotel is good. Room was outdated.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
ed
It was great
Erbey
"Don't judge a book by it's cover..."
The lobby and outside of the hotel are very misleading. The lobby and exterior are lush and modern but room was so outdated. It was a last minute booking, they did have a convention going on and they gave me a handicap accessible room. Maybe other rooms are upgraded but this one was not. The carpet was stained and the wallpaper had holes in it. The air conditioner didn't work, so the room got very stuffy quickly. The bathroom was nearly unusable for putting on make up or doing your hair as there was no vanity or counter of any type. They just had a couple of glass shelves which didn't seem very stable. The room service was pretty fast and the food was good. All the staff was very polite and accommodating so kudos to them all.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2015
Becky
After several times calling prior they still lost our reservation. We had a group and they had trouble figuring out reservations, confirmations etc. Make sure you have a print out of your reservation with you. On another note. We had horrible neighbors our first night and we were moved without even having to request the next day. Much better on the second night.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
"You can't judge a book by it's cover!"
The hotel was overbooked. They were hoping people did not show up (heard front desk talking). I was told the king room that I confirmed was not available and I would have to take a double. I was unhappy because I was with my husband and 3 other couples celebrating Sweetest day. The lobby was very nice, but the rooms were out dated. We payed for valet and after returning to the hotel that evening at about 11:30, we had to find someone to park the car. My husband had to go to the front desk and they sent out the security guard.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Tomika
"Very disappointing - does management doesn't care"
Compared to our last stay in July, our 3 day stay: 10/15 = Great, 10/16 = the temperature in the room was 64 but they fixed it, 10/17 = we had noise problems and called/visited the front desk at 10:15 PM 11:45 and 12:30. Jasmine at the desk was very helpful (e.g. calling security) but when asked to inform the manager (the other Jasmine) we heard nothing. We've enjoyed other staff/service (Nancy in the restaurant), but will likely not stay here again as it doesn't appear management cares about "us". It will be interesting/telling to see if anyone calls us now.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Harry
"Nice hotel with an abundance of parking"
My time at this hotel was a rather pleasing experience. For one, the room was well put together; cleanliness seems to be top priority here, and I was rather impressed. They offered all the basic amenities that you expect when your on business trip--quietness, WIFI, and abundance of parking. The staff seemed rather competent, and was overly courtious to me during my stay. Should anyone want to go shopping while staying here, there's a mall about 300 yards from the hotel, which has stores such as Macy's and Sears, among many others I noticed. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to have nice and quit time away from home.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
Richard L
"Nice hotel."
My wife and I were in Detroit for a show and to celebrate our anniversary. Overall we had a great stay. The staff throughout the hotel were friendly and accommodating. We had a wonderful dinner at Gulios and Son's. The food and service were top notch. Our room on the other hand was mediocre. My wife found some hairs throughout the bathroom. Other than that it appeared to be clean so we didn't make a fuss. It would have been nice to have a mini fridge as well. The pool area was nice but closed a bit early. We enjoyed the lounge atmosphere and the service was great. That all being said, the good out weighed the bad. We would stay there again if the need arises for the great amentities, wonderful costumer service, and reasonable rates.
Trevor
Stay was great, but heat in room was out of control, and couldn't bring the temperature of the room down on the thermostat.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great for a night or 2."
One night for a sporting event. Great deal for a nice room.
Eileen
The room was cold and when we called the front desk they sent someone up who told us that unfortunately the room's temperature couldn't be adjusted individually. He said he would turn up the fan in the boiler room so that the hotel's temperature would go up. In ne we got past 70 degrees in the room and it was cold! The hotel needs major updates!
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Merari
"A last resort...."
I was very disappointed that there wasn't a continental breakfast being that the hotel is huge the pool is ok but it's quite small for a huge hotel but besides that overall stay was fine
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Amber
"Room was very nice, bed was extremely comfortable!"
Cookie while waiting to check in (all of the 3 minute wait), fruit water available as well, less than 5 minutes to check in. Room was great, nice to see shampoo and conditioner in the room and not just shampoo. One bad thing, I asked for a quiet room due to our 4am wake up call the next morning and they let small, loud, screaming bumping running crying children have the room next door. Having a child screaming with a melt down at 10:30 is not a quiet room to me.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Shelley
"dearborns greatest"
this is a great place to stay
2 night trip Oct 15, 2015
Emile
"No good"
Check in was a disaster, spent 30 mints to look for my prepaid reservation, spent three nights cleaned the room once!
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Mohamed
"An Amazing restaurant!!"
The hotel was great my only disappointment was no wifi in the rooms. The restaurant was amazing!!!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
TAMMY
"highly recommended!"
Great stay & hotel. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Craig
"Nie hotel"
The hotel is a perfect example of 1980s hotel architecture and is very well maintained. The two nights I stayed there the place seemed spookily empty of people. Car park was virtually empty. The service, especially the business service, was exceptional.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
Janice
"best place to stay ..hands down"
Great hotel.. awesome location...great amenities. Very clean...great staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Joshua
"Not satisfied"
Me and my husband were satisfied with our stay, but think the hotel needs some work for the price you pay. The rooms needs a fridge and microwave, we went out to eat and had no where to place our left overs we wanted to keep. The shower in our room wouldn't drain properly, that was annoying. We will not be staying here again because we know we can get a better room for a cheaper price or the same price that will have all the things we expect in a standard hotel room.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"If you like to stay in filth"
Didn't think to check the bathrooms when we first got there. When we did check, one of the bathrooms had rusty dirty water in the tub so those who wanted to shower couldn't. Being inconvenient they eventually moved us to other rooms past midnight but not compensated with a discount. So my family and I will never stay there again. I should have not been made to pay full price. It wasn't worth it! Believe me others have been told.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"nice hotel close to the beach"
Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy. Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.Beachy. Beachy.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
e. g. Jackie
"business weekend"
At hotel for conference. I was unable to get my room to a comfortable temperature.
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
Not too bad at all but they need to have the rooms upgraded they still have the same bed from where it used to be Hyatt
Other trip Sep 29, 2015