All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
600 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI, 48126, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"satisfied customer"
I had the pleasure of meeting new and interesting people.The service was excellent.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
kevin
"Confused"
Overall I was very satisfied with my stay, the room and the service until I checked my account and seen that the hotel charged my credit card for the stay instead of Hotels.com which has already charged me for the stay and to top it off the funds were not immediately funded back to my account when the error was brought to their attention. I was told it would take several days for the refund to show which in opinion is not acceptable when it is their error.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Erika
"Bargain."
Cool old hotel. Comfortable beds, nice shower, nice neighborhood. The carpet in our room was stained up pretty bad and the pool is falling apart. Great place otherwise.
4 night family trip May 13, 2015
Kasey
"Nice room"
Room was nice, comfortable and clean. The only issue was that you had to hold down the lever quite a long time to get the toilet to flush all the way.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Horrible service - outdated rooms - pretty lobby"
Wrong keys when arrived late at night, kids had to wait outside door. Asked for a Crib was told to go buy it from Walmart. Double beds are very small in size. Unapologetic staff. Food at the restaurant was so-so. was called at 6a in the morning from staff waking the baby. when didnt pick up phone a guy showed up banging on the door, ignoring the do not disturb sign.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Zoya
"I loved yet!!!"
Staff was friendly and very helpful
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"my amazing solo stay"
It was awesome I felt well relaxed
1 night trip May 2, 2015
nice
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"It wasn't what I expected"
The heat did not work. The carpet through out the hotel was cut. The front desk staff weren't very friendly. The rooms are over priced.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Mar-keta
"Pleasant and Professional"
This is a beautiful and welcoming hotel. The staff was friendly and professional. The rooms were neat, clean, and comfortable. I plan to stay there during my next visit to Dearborn.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Clean and comfortable. easy access to freeway.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Terrible. Might as well call it a Super 8. I would not EVER stay there again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Room Too Hot"
Thermostat is room would not go to a lower temperature
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Served its purpose.."
Was in town and needed a quality, budget-friendly place to stay. The hotel is good and serves its purpose for me...to have a relaxing night. Drawbacks were that the internet was spotty at best and I called the front desk for a wake up call, but no one answered the phone. All in all, I'd stay there again because I'm easy to please. Room was clean and I could watch the playoffs.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"The promptness of staff needs working On"
I asked for silverware from the front desk, No one Never came up to give them to me, after waiting 15 minutes I realized no one was comjng..Tired from a long night I decided to eat with my fingers...eeww..
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
D.
"Horrible."
I booked this hotel with expedia. at the time of check in they acted like they didnt know...we waitted in the lobby close to 20min. to get a room and when we got the room the beds were small i have queen size beds those were full and hard. not only that would could hear everything from the room next to us. I call room service to request extra towels and soap since i had my husband and my 2 baby girsl with me and it never came. Not to mention valet parking people super rude. THE POOL WAS COLD.it looks nothing like the picture the floor is broke crakerd unpainted and the yacuzzi was warm and it had flooting parts from the floor plastic covers. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. I CAN GET BETTER SERVICE AT A MOTEL8.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Christina
"Great business stop"
Quiet hotel with a great staff, nice fitness facilities, good breakfast Buffett (which the front desk gave me for free). I was concerned about bad reviews but i loved it!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice Place to Stay and Excellent Restaurant"
This was a great place to stay. The staff was super helpful and friendly. The on-site restaurant was amazing!!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great hotel location near the mall and highway"
We went while the hotel was hosting a convention so it was loud and busy. The hotel personnel experience was not very pleasant. While the room appeard to be clean furniture was old and outdated. The staff could clean the rooms and room accessories better to meet expected levels of comfort for hotel guests.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Blanca
"good service, needs updates"
Overall a great hotel that's gotten a little bit long in the tooth. Everything is clean, but the carpets are a little worn and it's clearly a little behind the times. No fridge in the room (you can get one for $10/day), coffee maker pretty crummy one-cup deal, that kind of thing. WiFi was so slow it was essentially useless. On the other hand, the staff was great, the lobby bar was cozy with three decent TVs, and the price was pretty good. And my room was quite clean and the bed comfortable.
Bryan
"Bathroom needs to be updated"
The bathroom was old and could use some updating, the carpet had quite a few snags in it as well. Otherwise it was decent
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Drano, Anyone"
The drain in the tub was badly plugged. No Thank you.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Quite. Comfortable. Clean. Great price. Good location for downtown Detroit. Food and drinks over priced. Go to Detroit to eat.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Patrick
"Not what i expected"
Way less than expected. I reserved the executive room and it was way smaller than i thought. Also everything i touched in the room fell apart. For example faucet in the bathtub and sinks come right off when you touch them. The hotel itself is nice and clean. The rooms are not all that for the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Improving by leaps and bounds"
Stayed 2 nights with 2 teenage daughters for a dance convention/competition Was unable to get a room with 2 double beds as they were sold out by the time I got around to booking. The king executive was a perfect size and the roll away bed allowed for the 3 of us to sleep comfortably Stayed at this same building last year at this time for another dance event and there have been updates made albeit is a huge place and a total reno will take a long time so some areas still need to be addressed such as the elevators. The staff however is MUCH more attentive and Goes out of their way to assist you. The service in the lobby area bar was poor on our first viisit Friday night we returned Saturday evening with several dance patents and the waitress was overwhelmed and we attempted to get our daughters a quick carry out dinner while they had a break. The manager came over and took care of Everything. She was efficient and all the food and drinks came out in a very acceptable timeframe and she returned on several occasions to ensure everything was still OK and take further drink orders.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Nice hotel for a few days
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Brady
"A place of conference"
The hotel was very nice and was very busy. I would consider it a convention hotel because of the heavy traffic and all the children! The halls were a little loud throughout the night, due to all the kids in the hallways. We stayed on the eighth floor, so I would recommend a higher level. They also offer a breakfast buffet, which looked nice, but we decided to order from room service, which was a grand mistake. Everything was cold! The eggs, the French toast, the syrup. Everything! Overall the experience was C.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Not worth the money"
I was not empressed at all and it was not worth the money!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"lovely place."
We were only there for one night but it was very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Andrea
"Not a fan"
The hotel service was terrible. My boyfriend and I kept getting treated like children. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 26. The room service for was at least a two hour wait. And the guy kept saying he was the only one in the kitchen. If that's true Adoba needs to hire more people. a woman at the front desk in the lobby spoke very rudely to me when I asked her question. And the house keeper could've have cleaned our room better and not left dirty used cups. I mean cmon you know you're supposed to replace the glasses.
Burrae
"Valentine's Day stay"
I really like this hotel, the only thing I would have to complain about is, the valet parking was crazy and the regular parking was to far away.
"Terrible"
If your homeless, it's a shelter.. An expensive one! Terrible! Very cold! Parking sucks, people were rude, pop machines were 3$! For one pop!... O... And never mind... They were all broken! And when I went down to ask the front desk what's up with that cuz in super thirsty
HOLLY
"Fun night"
It was awesome
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Not recommended."
Needs updating. Carpet is bad, worn and dirty. Was suppose to have strawberries and wine glasses in room, as a surprise for valentines day and it was not in there. Other clients were very loud coming in at all hours of the night. Other guest is were very inconsiderate (this isn't hotels fault, it just says something about their client base).
Wendy
"anniversary/Valentine's day weekend"
Me and my husband were very pleased with the hotel and everything. The only problem was that everything in the shopping and cafe areas were a bit high in price but with it being inside the hotel I can understand, but overall it was a wonderful hotel
Chelsea
"horrible"
It was cold and the doors didn't work the service was trouble and the pool was nasty
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"it was ok"
They didn't see the rates I booked on hotels.com and tried to charge me more. And the cable was out
toy
"Great for the price"
Nice clean room had a nice time service was excellent
Delilah
"Nice hotel close to shopping and casino"
Enjoyed every bit of my stay here lovely experience
"stayed for business"
Got in late so place was a ghost town...it took awhile to check in but very beautiful hotel with impressive lobby, open design with glass elevators, etc...downside they charge $10/night for a minifridge...(last I checked even motel 6 has a mini fridge in the room) also mildy annoyed with how far the parking lot was from the hotel entrance but overall not too bad... was not very happy about the extra $50/night upfront "damage hold" they put on my card... if I wouldve been expecting it I could have planned for it better, most other hotels I have stayed at dont run your card till you check out so it made my trip funds a little tighter than I expected but overall I had a pretty good experience. Very friendly staff especially Shonda!
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Ryan
"overnight stay, pleasure, worked well."
I meet a friend in Dearborn for dinner and drinks and this hotel worked out well to spend the night. A very nice property, clean and friendly staff....some de'cor was dated but overall very nice.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"It was ok."
The place was clean but so shabby - old carpet, cracks in the tile, rust stains in the plumbing. Plus we never had hot water, the shower did not make it past lukewarm.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Rebecca
I went there for a convention. The rooms were a nice size and clean. Its not an expensive hotel and I felt like I got exactly what I expected for the price. I would recommend this to anyone going to Dearborn.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"4 day stay"
Great stay. Restaurant onsite was a little pricey but the staff and food was very good. Wake up call was 30 mins late one day. Otherwise it was a good stay.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great location in Dearborn"
Great location in Dearborn
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Convention Participant"
Hotel services were pretty good. The condition of my room and certain areas of the hotel are quite worn. This hotel needs to be redecorated. The curtains in my room had a pet stain on them. There were food stains in the carpet.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Booty Shaking like HELL YEAH"
I come to this hotel every time I'm in the general Detroit area. The pricing is right on point, it's location near a mall and all the major highways I need for access anywhere. The hotel is big and I usually am able to check in right at 8AM of the day of my stay with no extra fees. I've ordered room service before, it's quick and comes from the restaurant they have on the 2nd floor. Food was great love their cheeseburgers. Rooms are always clean and the pillows knock you right out. I've tried other hotels in the area before, but I keep coming to this one exclusively at least half of a dozen times now.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Recommended."
First stay. Great stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Hotel is in the process of changing ownership"
Once known as the Hyatt Regency Dearborn, the hotel is in the process of changing hands once again. The wallpaper is pealing off the walls in many places, lights are burned out, seating has been used hard (and it shows), the carpet has stains, and the heat wouldn't shut off. Of course, the room rate didn't reflect this lack of upkeep - and facilities like the pool are so small, I know people that have better in their back yards.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Stephen
"Large hotel located a ways from the city center"
You're reminded that Detroit was built on the principle that people should drive cars. Who cares how far. This very large hotel is out in Dearborn and it stands off on its own. There's not much nearby to distract, which can be good or bad. I was not bothered by the distance because the hotel provided a shuttle to the auto show, so I didn't have to drive downtown and find parking. It was convenient for the few days I was there and was very quiet.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015