All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here600 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI, 48126, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not a fan"
The hotel service was terrible. My boyfriend and I kept getting treated like children. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 26. The room service for was at least a two hour wait. And the guy kept saying he was the only one in the kitchen. If that's true Adoba needs to hire more people. a woman at the front desk in the lobby spoke very rudely to me when I asked her question. And the house keeper could've have cleaned our room better and not left dirty used cups. I mean cmon you know you're supposed to replace the glasses.
Burrae
"Valentine's Day stay"
I really like this hotel, the only thing I would have to complain about is, the valet parking was crazy and the regular parking was to far away.
"Terrible"
If your homeless, it's a shelter.. An expensive one! Terrible! Very cold! Parking sucks, people were rude, pop machines were 3$! For one pop!... O... And never mind... They were all broken! And when I went down to ask the front desk what's up with that cuz in super thirsty
HOLLY
"Fun night"
It was awesome
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Not recommended."
Needs updating. Carpet is bad, worn and dirty. Was suppose to have strawberries and wine glasses in room, as a surprise for valentines day and it was not in there. Other clients were very loud coming in at all hours of the night. Other guest is were very inconsiderate (this isn't hotels fault, it just says something about their client base).
Wendy
"anniversary/Valentine's day weekend"
Me and my husband were very pleased with the hotel and everything. The only problem was that everything in the shopping and cafe areas were a bit high in price but with it being inside the hotel I can understand, but overall it was a wonderful hotel
Chelsea
"horrible"
It was cold and the doors didn't work the service was trouble and the pool was nasty
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"it was ok"
They didn't see the rates I booked on hotels.com and tried to charge me more. And the cable was out
toy
"Great for the price"
Nice clean room had a nice time service was excellent
Delilah
"Nice hotel close to shopping and casino"
Enjoyed every bit of my stay here lovely experience
"stayed for business"
Got in late so place was a ghost town...it took awhile to check in but very beautiful hotel with impressive lobby, open design with glass elevators, etc...downside they charge $10/night for a minifridge...(last I checked even motel 6 has a mini fridge in the room) also mildy annoyed with how far the parking lot was from the hotel entrance but overall not too bad... was not very happy about the extra $50/night upfront "damage hold" they put on my card... if I wouldve been expecting it I could have planned for it better, most other hotels I have stayed at dont run your card till you check out so it made my trip funds a little tighter than I expected but overall I had a pretty good experience. Very friendly staff especially Shonda!
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Ryan
"overnight stay, pleasure, worked well."
I meet a friend in Dearborn for dinner and drinks and this hotel worked out well to spend the night. A very nice property, clean and friendly staff....some de'cor was dated but overall very nice.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"It was ok."
The place was clean but so shabby - old carpet, cracks in the tile, rust stains in the plumbing. Plus we never had hot water, the shower did not make it past lukewarm.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Rebecca
I went there for a convention. The rooms were a nice size and clean. Its not an expensive hotel and I felt like I got exactly what I expected for the price. I would recommend this to anyone going to Dearborn.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"4 day stay"
Great stay. Restaurant onsite was a little pricey but the staff and food was very good. Wake up call was 30 mins late one day. Otherwise it was a good stay.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great location in Dearborn"
Great location in Dearborn
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Convention Participant"
Hotel services were pretty good. The condition of my room and certain areas of the hotel are quite worn. This hotel needs to be redecorated. The curtains in my room had a pet stain on them. There were food stains in the carpet.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Booty Shaking like HELL YEAH"
I come to this hotel every time I'm in the general Detroit area. The pricing is right on point, it's location near a mall and all the major highways I need for access anywhere. The hotel is big and I usually am able to check in right at 8AM of the day of my stay with no extra fees. I've ordered room service before, it's quick and comes from the restaurant they have on the 2nd floor. Food was great love their cheeseburgers. Rooms are always clean and the pillows knock you right out. I've tried other hotels in the area before, but I keep coming to this one exclusively at least half of a dozen times now.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Recommended."
First stay. Great stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Hotel is in the process of changing ownership"
Once known as the Hyatt Regency Dearborn, the hotel is in the process of changing hands once again. The wallpaper is pealing off the walls in many places, lights are burned out, seating has been used hard (and it shows), the carpet has stains, and the heat wouldn't shut off. Of course, the room rate didn't reflect this lack of upkeep - and facilities like the pool are so small, I know people that have better in their back yards.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Stephen
"Large hotel located a ways from the city center"
You're reminded that Detroit was built on the principle that people should drive cars. Who cares how far. This very large hotel is out in Dearborn and it stands off on its own. There's not much nearby to distract, which can be good or bad. I was not bothered by the distance because the hotel provided a shuttle to the auto show, so I didn't have to drive downtown and find parking. It was convenient for the few days I was there and was very quiet.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Gretel
"Not very clean"
the conference was good, the hotel looks nice when you come in but the rooms are really dated. My room was not very clean. Many things were not working like one of the sinks, the lock was sticking, did not get my wake-up call, urine on the back of toilet. Staff was nice and they comped the room but would have rather had a clean room.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Gets worse every year"
Although confirmed, both our reservation were somehow canceled. After 30 minutes at check in they were able to rebook our rooms. Valet could not drive our stick shift car and we had to walk to get it from their parking lot. No towels in the pool and the 18+ hot tub was full of children splashing. Bar was understaffed, extremely slow and most people waiting were blatantly ignored. A couple at the bar waited 2.5 hours for an order of chicken tenders and another woman waited an hour for hummus. from past experience we knew not to order any food from the hotel. We had to request a crib 3 times. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"This *used* to be a Hyatt, but not anymore"
There are several hotels like this in the Detroit area. Used to be a premium chain hotel, sold by the chain, now under new ownership running it on a shoestring as the facilities slowly deteriorate. The building itself is still quite nice, but cracks are showing -- carpets are threadbare in spots, cleanliness is iffy, and it was 86 degrees in my room when I arrived thanks to a "stuck heating valve". There's no room service as far as I could tell, the restaurants (one of which, I gather, used to be very highly rated) are meh, and things like coffee rings on the mugs in my room made me wonder about the hotel's cleaning regimen. Still fairly nice, still not the worst place I've stayed in the Detroit area, but I'll look for alternatives next time.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Jay
"Stay Elsewhere"
The front desk staff when I checked in was rude and did not provide any information about the hotel. The hotel room itself did not feel clean. There was hair all over the sink and tub when I came in. The sheets were stiff and itchy. The carpet was dirty and had stains on it. The bathroom was beat up and outdated. My co-worker's bathtub was filled with an inch of water covered in dirt and rocks. They quickly came in to clean it out, but its still rather disgusting it was left there in the first place. Its ok if you have to stay there, but I would avoid it if you can.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"It was great overall,,"
No problems what so ever.great time I would come again
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
n
"nice room, staff was very nice"
was so upset that they canceled the new years eve package, but the hotel offered a room to me free, the room was great, nice staff,
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"A hotel Off the beaten path"
Except for the hard bed & extra fee for a refrigerator, the hotel was nice. The restaraunt upstairs was classy & had delicious fresh food. Customer service was very professional.
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Tamieko
"Bad service"
Very bad service. Each person has a different amount of money for 1 night.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great staff service."
the staff was amazing. very helpful. small problem with my booking and it was handled in under 3 minutes. couldn't have been a better getaway.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Gregory
"Unhappy"
No one offered to help us with our bags when we arrived. The bathroom was not clean. The Hotel is very dated and is not the same caliber it was when it was owned by Westin. The fitness room is in need of unbroken equipment. There is an area of carpet on the main floor that has black duct tape on it. Had we known that this hotel was the way it was we would not have booked here. No one even asked how was our stay when we checked out.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Valencia
"Clean but needs updates in the room"
Was in a great location to travel to downtown detroit. Located right next to a big mall too.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Front desk could be more organized. We moved twice because they put us in a room that was contracted. Overall great stay, given that the hotel was almost empty, and the low rate. Luxurious, clean, and good location. Would definitely recommend .
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Two days stay at Adoba hotel."
Large clean room, staff willing to accommodate my family needs with professionalism and courtesy. Decent pool and workout area. Very good location within close proximety to Fairlane Mall. I will definitely recommend it to a friend.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Yasir
"A great hotel"
A beautiful hotel. It was a Hyatt Hotel 25 years ago and is still very stately. The staff were wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Gail
"Facelift"
Good location, friendly service and clean but hotel rooms are in desperate need of a face lift!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Lawrence
We appreciated the friendliness of the check-in and bell staff, and the pool and view were both exquisite.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"good value"
The room was nice but dated. Good value for the price however. Excellent and prompt service from desk staff, maintenance, and room service.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Nice staff...nasty hotel"
This hotel is not clean at all!!! There was hair on pillows and towels, carpets were dirty and stained, chairs in room had spots and stains, bathroom vent was thick with visible dirt! Do not recommend this hotel until a significant renovation / management change that values cleanliness is done.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
freqt. traveler
"Hotel Stay"
Located near Ford Motor Co., and next to a shopping mall. Very comfortable stay, I would visit again. Nice Italian restaurant on site with good breakfast buffet.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"good stay"
It was a very nice place. Pleasant surroundings. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Pamela
"great as usual"
My family & I enjoy our stay at this Hotel on thnksgiving's holiday each year. We just love the place .
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
khamdan90
"Nice, but lacking a few things..."
It was okay. The hotel was really nice on the inside, but the room wasn't all that great. Towels and wash clothes were hard...Wifi was terrible!! I thought the hotel was smoke-free, but my roommate and I could smell smoke coming from the bathroom vent. Parking is not all that great...maybe if it wasn't snowing and SUPER cold, the walk would be okay. Our room door jammed up quite a bit...we had to go through 6 hotel keys, but all in all, it wasn't that bad. The beds were very comfortable, so that's a plus!
3 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Corey
"Dance convention"
First of all we were giving a king bed when clearly we ordered 2 double beds. We kept the room in order to be on the same floor as the rest of our group. Another group had bed bugs so they had to switch floors anyway. We Waldo called the front desk for an item they were supposed to bring twice and still never got it. The ballroom stunk so bad
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Dirty fitness room Dry sauna out of order Pool water freezing cold Coffee shop area unclean Microwave always dirty Rubbish on floor throughout hotel and elevator Front lobby doors not working 2 out of 4 out/down Parking area never did snow removal Pathway to hotel lobby HAD SNOW NO MATS I LOBBY TO WIPE FEET WHEN ENTERING HOTEL LOBBY DID NOT CLEAN ICE BUCKET IN ROOM DID NOT CHANGE BEDDING IN 10 DAY STAY Cold room breeze coming through bottom of door very cold at night TOO MANY MORE TO WRITE ABOUT VERY BAD STAY.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
guest
"Ok hotel if you don't need to be impressed."
Overall good experience. There was one weekend which was absolutely terrible due to a convention full of little monsters (aka: children) running around and screaming up and down the hallways.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Josh
This place was really nice. Great place to stay if you are going to Henry Ford Museum / Greenfield Village. Probably a 4 minute drive away. Plus the Fairlane Mall is right across the parking lot with lots of places to eat.
Older hotel but nice. Needs a little updating. Good place for the price.
"Casual Hotel- Great Price!"
My husband and I stayed at this hotel recently for a "parents getaway". Its location right by Fairlane mall, many high quality restaurants, the high way just around the corner, and a movie theater minutes away. Great service, rooms are clean, and decor was simple. We had a great parents getaway weekend.
Chombita
It was a really nice hotel. Furniture is outdated but really nice.