All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
6225 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Trip."
Only over night.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Wayland
"So unhappy"
I was very unhappy about the room I had . the room that I was in for only a few hours was nasty. My tub had rust in it . the carpet was dirty . never again will I stay her. PS when I checked out after only being in the room for 2 1/2 hours and asked for my refund the workers there have informed me that they have no record of my stay or complaint .
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had experienced during you stay with us. We truly appreciate the feedback. The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles a Hyatt affiliate, is currently undergoing transformation through the first quarter of 2016. We are coaching and re-training all our colleagues to ensure that cleanliness of the room is the top priority. I am hoping that you would once again, allow us to serve your lodging needs. Thank you
1 night trip Nov 14, 2015
"Nice Location"
Nice Location but room was small for the price.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Joy
"Parking fee is nuts"
The hotel is nice overall for the price but the parking hidden fee is nuts. I stayed two days and parking was $70 plus dollars.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Miss Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time writing your comments regarding your stay at The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport. We truly appreciate the feedbacks as it helps us improve the quality of our services and products. Your comment was shared with our marketing team and they are reviewing all the online websites to ensure that any and all fees associated with every stay would be clearly communicated. I am hoping that you would once again, allow us to serve your lodging needs.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
convenient location for overnight transit. Keep in mind nothing is really close to restaurants, market, shopping etc.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"Blaming Hotels.com Not Disclosing Hotel Condition"
Hotels.com didn't let us know, (at least we didn't see anything) when we booked the room that the hotel was under construction and about to change ownership. Our room looked like it really needed renovating, from the paint on the walls to the carpet, to the furniture and lamps. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. But I was expecting a much nicer looking room. It was embarrassing to bring my girlfriend there. We heard distant hammering sounds of construction early in the morning.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport and truly appreciate the gift of feedback. We are currently undergoing a multimillion dollar transformation and please rest assured that along with the entire owners and investors, they are reviewing all areas of opportunity to enhance every guest's experience and level of comfort to every visit/stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had encountered. We are hoping that you would allow us again to serve your lodging needs.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Andy
"Great Location. But staff don't give service."
Check in and Check out was a horror, multiple mistakes. Plus when I phoned down to the front desk from my room, the front desk never received an answer. The furniture in the room where I was put was as if it had been bought from a charity shop. But I hear that they are part way through refurbishing all the rooms. I just didn't get one of those. The location is the best, just a 4 block walk from Terminal 1. The food in the little bar restaurant was excellent. If you have the energy to keep trying to get what you need, then it's an OK functional stay. But if you're tired and land there after long travel, then you might not have the energy to deal with them.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had experienced during you stay with us. We truly appreciate the feedback. The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles a Hyatt affiliate, is currently undergoing transformation through the first quarter of 2016. We take pride in our products and services and although we are undergoing transformation, this is not the quality of product we offer to our valued guests; I am very sorry that we fell short. We are hoping that you would trust us again to serve your lodging needs in the very near future.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
"Customer Service"
My stay was wonderful I loved the customer services my server who helped me all through my stay was Spencer happy friendly and a wonderful person to assist you with your stay the customer service was excellent any question that you asked Spencer had the answer for you or he would get you the help needed. I always look for customer services. Excellent very important.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Terry, We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience staying at The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport. I have shared you feedback with the entire colleagues and they are very thankful that they were able to exceed your expectations. We are hoping that you would once again, trust us to serve your lodging needs.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Terry
"Construction sucks."
They need to start letting people know about construction. Couldn't sleep because of the jack hammering
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you had experienced during your stay with us. Thank you for the feedback. We are reviewing our advertising strategy to improve the communication to our guests.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Stayed for one night. Around the corner from the airport. Very comfortable
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
We are very happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel and hoping that you would once again, allow us to serve your future lodging needs.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Martin
You get exactly what you pay for... The staff at the front desk was ok and actually went the extra mile to make me happy after giving me a set of deffective cards...so... after a 13 hour flight coming from Asia, you can imagine how frustrated I was not being able to go into my room right away and cmoing back to the front desk...but anyways... front desk was ok and friendly.. The guy taking your orders when ordering food for room service needs some serious soft skills training, at some point they were not even answering and then when they called back, they had the nerve to say I kept on calling and not talking to them... so even if it was a technical flaw...deffinitely the wrong way to handle it. The food is ok, a bit pricey for what you get but it aint bad either. Good hotel for a long layover, would not suggest for anything else.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Mario
"Convenient Hotel for airport stay"
This hotel is well situated for easy airport access and is connected with a reasonably priced airport parking lot and quick, easy shuttle service. It looks like it is being renovated, which is quite necessary. My room was old, the doors scuffed, holes (many small ones and a few larger ones) in the curtains, stained, worn carpets, cracks in the bathtub and general heavy wear and tear. The windows are several layers thick which keeps plane/traffic noise out well, but that good is undone by an old airconditioner sounding like a jet engine. The room was clean though and sheets/towels were good. Lobby and facilities are great and roomservice breakfast was good.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
The Concourse Hotel is under a massive transformation and our owners and investors are investing over $46 million dollars to improve the quality of our services and products. Thank you for the great feedback and in addition, for staying with us and hoping to serve your future lodging needs.
M
"Bare bones, in need of a remodel"
This was the most bare-bones hotel I have stayed at in quite some time. No headboard and no bedskirt, very loud a/c and leaky faucet in the bathroom. And quite pricey also. The lobby and dining options were nice but otherwise nothing special about this place.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Our hotel is undergoing a massive transformation and we are doing our best to improve the quality of products we offer to our valued guests. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had experienced. Thank you for the gift of feedback and hoping that you would trust us again to serve your lodging needs.
"Comfortable beds"
Hotel was nice. No convenient shop. But there's one right across at the Marriott. Easy to get to. The pool was under construction but it rained so it was ok
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Jess, We were delighted to hear that you had a nice time while staying at our hotel, The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles. We are hoping that you would once again, consider our hotel should a lodging comes up in the near future. Thank you:)
jess
"some parts of the hotel under construction"
Self parking facility is next to the building Room is spacious and equipped with fridge But the fridge and air-con kept making noise And some part of the hotel seems under construction
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Kenny, Thank you for staying with us. Our transformation started during the mid part of this year and we are excited to share with you that our owners and investors are spending over $46 million dollars to improve the quality of products and services. With this being said, we are looking forward to serve your future lodging needs.
Kenny
"It's OKay but has not parking!"
It was OK. It has not parking so you can pay the Valet ($37) or a parking lot ($17). I stayed there because my flight arrived at 11:45pm.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We know there are plenty of hotel choices on the Century Boulevard and you chose us, We are hoping that would once again, give us the opportunity of serving your lodging needs.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
"Wait for rennovations to be completed!!"
The hotel is in the process of renovation right now so the condition is quite harsh. We booked a King room, were told at the desk we had a Deluxe King room but when we got upstairs the room had a single bed. It was very small, even the countertops in the bathroom were lower than normal and it was not a handicap room. There were holes in the ceiling, the bathtub finish was peeling off, the pillows are hard and very thick like they are intended to be used as shams; not for sleeping. We called to switch rooms 3 times, put on hold then disconnected and never called back by the desk. It is conveniently located right next to LAX so that was as expected. Perhaps it will be better when the renovations are completed.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Mr. Richard, Thank you for the great feedback. We are terribly sorry for the inconveniences you had encountered and very thankful for your understanding with regards to our transformation journey. We are hoping that you would allow us again to serve your lodging needs.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
"Old dated hotel close to LAX"
Have stayed here in the past when it was the Radisson. Nice rooms with sleep number beds. This time got a very small room with worn, torn carpet and dated bathroom. Hotel is undergoing renovations so can be noisy. Lobby is very nice. Gym average.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you so much for trusting us to serve your lodging needs. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had encountered during your stay with us. The Concourse Hotel is undergoing a multi-million dollar transformation and we are anticipating to have this completed by the first quarter of 2016. Please rest assured that along with the entire owners and investors, they are reviewing all areas of opportunity to enhance every guest's experience and level of comfort to every visit/stay. I am hoping that you would once again, allow us to serve your future lodging needs.
"Close to Airport"
Very poor service from desktop staff. Food wasn't good. Waitress are very helpful and polite. Even is very close to the Airport, rooms are very quiet, mattress was comfortable, good pillows variety.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Your gift of feedback is very valuable to our success and in addition, it helps improve the quality of our services and products. On behalf of the entire management and colleagues here at The Concourse Hotel, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had encountered with our front desk team members. I would like to re-assure you that we are re-training all our colleagues in order to offer the best services a guest could experience. Once again, we are very sorry and hoping that you would allow us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs.
Sandra
"Construction sucks"
It was a great stay for the price. Only downside is the renovations kept us up much earlier than expected.
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
"Never again"
There were roaches in the bathroom. 2 that we saw, a stain on the carpet, the bath/shower water was freezing though we turned it on as hot as it could get and we were over charged
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Marie, Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had encountered during your stay with us. We take pride in our products and services and although we are undergoing transformation, this is not the quality we offer to our valued guests; I am very sorry that we fell short. Your feedbacks were shared with the Housekeeping department and please rest assured that immediate actions were taken to address and rectify the situation. Once again, we are sorry and hoping that you would trust us again to serve your lodging needs.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
marie
"Holloween"
great
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Joey, Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the 5 Stars you gave us! We are hoping that you would give us another opportunity of serving your lodging needs in the near future.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
"Nice hotel next to LAX"
I would stay here again. A few tips....Parking options they advertise is Valet ($35) and self park ($30). When I checked in the front desk guy told me to do Valet since it was only $5 more than self. I took the advice since I arrived at 1:30am. When I went out to Valet the attendant told me to self park for $17. So here's the deal..if you self park behind the hotel it is only $17 per day with NO in/out privileges. That worked for me because I was returning my rental car in the morning. When I went to get the car in the AM it was only $14 since I stayed less than 24 hrs. Also, I called room service at 1:50am and ordered food and a glass of wine. The guy would not sell me wine because he said they are not allowed to after 2am. When I said it was 1:50am he said he was the only one working and didn't want to go fill the wine order. Not a real big deal but if they advertise until 2am..they should serve until 2am.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Great Hotel--LAX-quiet, clean, helpful staff"
We had a great room, clean, quiet, good view, pleasant an helpful staff, great bed and wonderful room service.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
On behalf of the entire management here at The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport, we are very excited to hear that you had a great time. We take pride in our services and always ensure that every guest encounter will have a positive memorable experience. We are hoping that you would stay with us again in the very near future.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Jim & Ani
"Amazing stay"
It was overall a great experience. Room was cozy. Staff was super nice. Food was amazing.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Daniel, Thank you so much for trusting us to serve your lodging needs. We sincerely appreciate the very thoughtful and great feedback with regards to our colleagues. And so glad to hear that you enjoyed the food as well. We are hoping that you would visit us once again!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Great place to stay but only fix those details"
We found a couple of hairs on the shower. the coffee on the room was only decaf? we ask for a regular. I decide to ironing my pant and the iron was broke results I put water stain on my pants.way too much water on the shower head please be more conservative with the water specially in California"is not a lots of water there"
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for the gift of feedback. Your comments are very valuable to our success and in addition, it helps us improve the quality of our services and products. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had encountered during your stay with us. The comments were shared with the entire Housekeeping Team and please rest assured that we are taking every concern very seriously. We are coaching and re-training all our colleagues to ensure that overall cleanliness of our products is our top priority along with delivering friendly services. I am hoping that you would once again, allow us to serve your lodging needs.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Not bad."
It was totally fine. There are some extremely negative reviews on Yelp (which I only saw after I booked. Oops), and I don't doubt that all of those things were probably true at one time or another, but my room was fine (single king size bed). Nothing was broken, TV was modern and there were plenty of channels, sheets were clean, bed was comfortable, staff was also friendly. I had a view of a parking lot, but whatever. I did walk by an open room on my way out that had an old CRT as others have reported. It's an older hotel due for a renovation, which it is getting next year, and it seems to be hit or miss depending on which room you get, but my experience was fine. One thing, though, is that valet parking is $35 dollars. There is also self-parking available behind the hotel for $15 per night, which is what I used, but that lot is unaffiliated with the hotel (quik park or something like that). Oh, also, there was a used coffee pouch in the coffee maker, but it was clearly from that same morning, so I just washed out the tray. Nothing to cry over.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for staying with us. It was a pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We are currently undergoing a multimillion dollar transformation and please rest assured that along with the entire owners and investors, they are reviewing all areas of opportunity to enhance every guest's experience and level of comfort to every visit/stay.I have informed the entire housekeeping team of the comment and please rest assured that this would be rectified and re-training would be implemented. Once again, thank you and looking forward to serving your future lodging needs.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2015
"Good location at LAX"
Until next year mega construction work. There should be an information about the work..After completion of the renovation I will stay there again.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport and truly appreciate the gift of feedback. We are currently undergoing a multimillion dollar transformation through the early part of 2016 and please rest assured that along with the entire owners and investors, they are reviewing all areas of opportunity to enhance every guest's experience and level of comfort to every visit/stay. We are looking forward to serving your future lodging needs.
biber
"Nice hotel close to airport"
The hotel was clean and convenient yet a little disappointing due to there being a "pool" sign with absolutely no pool. Feel like I should've been given an honest answer when asked during booking
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for staying with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had encountered. The Concourse Hotel is undergoing a massive transformation and we are hoping that you would allow us again to serve your lodging needs.
traveler
"Great location to transfer back to LAX"
The staff, service, and food was great. I was disappointed in my room. For such a classic hotel to have the carpeting, and bath tub in the condition is was in was terrible. Their was a very worn out carpet in my room and the bathtub had been redone and it was pealing, not what I expected from this class of hotel. Transportation was great back and forth to LAX. Noise lever was great, didn't hear planes flying over or traffic on the streets. I was right at the entrance of the airport
Jeanne
"What a reasonable guest would expect from a Hyatt"
Staff and general cleanliness was up to par. There was ongoing construction which we were warned about upon booking and during check-in, I am sure that this is why we paid such a low rate. The only thing that was disappointing was the rule restricting Uber in the airport area. This was obviously not the hotel's fault, but something that some might like to be aware of prior to booking. Overall worth it for the rate.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you Brian for the awesome feedback. We are hoping to once again, serve all your future lodging needs.
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"new review"
Convenient location-- wear apparent in guest room---food was not as good as one would expect
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had encountered during your stay with us. We take pride in our products and services and although we are undergoing transformation, this is not the quality we offer to our valued guests; I am very sorry that we fell short. Your feedback was shared with our Food and Beverage team and please rest assured that they are reviewing the opportunities to enhance the food selections and varieties. I am hoping that you would once again, allow us to serve your future lodging needs.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Arthur
"awesome weekend"
The stay was good and very comfortable.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
It was a pleasure to hear that you had an awesome weekend with us. Thank you for allowing us to serve your lodging needs and hoping to serve you again in the very near future.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
The carpet in the room is very old and should be replaced.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Book By Its Cover"
1st night AC did NOT work felt like a sauna Didn't feel like changing rooms in the middle of the night so I just tolerated it. 2nd Night I changed rooms bellman came to room and just handed me a new key no assistance with luggage or asked if I needed any help. I have problem sleeping so when I finally go to sleep its usually late well at 630am I got an automated wakeup call Then at about 8am I hear a loud banging for about 2hrs.Due to construction they were knocking out a wall! Parking a ridiculous $35 a day valet When I checked out I made my complaints to the Manager on duty she was sympathetic to my complaints.But only gave me my dinner free which was $44. I should have been comped at least 1 night stay. The hotel itself is not bad at all rooms are nice I just had a really bad experience. But I wont be staying there again. I didn't feel it would have been right to ask to comp my room.I am in the customer service business and it doesn't make sense to step over a dollar to pick up a dime. She should have offered a free night.I come to LA back and forth on business. And there is another hotel I prefer to stay in "FREE PARKING" just as close to airport nice rooms everything the Concourse has to offer but more and better. Again I will NOT stay there again. And I have spent about $5000 this year alone on hotels. And remember any cheap rate you see will be offset by the parking charge at the Concourse. Valet $35 Self-Park $30 Not worth it!
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear John, Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, The Concourse Hotel at Los Angeles Airport and truly appreciate the gift of feedback. We are currently undergoing a multimillion dollar transformation and please rest assured that along with the entire owners and investors, they are reviewing all areas of opportunity to enhance every guest's experience and level of comfort to every visit/stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you had encountered. We are hoping that you would once again, allow us to serve your future lodging needs.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
JOHN
"Needs a renovation desperately"
Hotel really needs a renovation. Rooms are worn and grungy. My bathtub/shower was peeling and work in spots. Really terrible conduction for a $300/night hotel.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Peter, Thank you for taking the time to write a guest review as this provides us with the information to better serve you. We are currently undergoing our $57 million renovation that is set to cover the hotel in its entirety, addressing the concerns you have with the room décor. We do hope to welcome you back soon upon completion! Thank you and have a good day.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Customer service was great. I was able to upgrade to a suite that was very nice. I immediately joined Hyatt Rewards in order to use this chain during my travels.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Martin, Thank you for the awesome feedback and for giving us FIVE STARS! Thank you for joining the Hyatt Gold Passport membership program. The entire colleagues here at The Concourse Hotel were very happy that they were able to exceed your expectations. We are hoping that you would once again, give us another opportunity of serving your lodging needs.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Martin R.
The pool is still under construction, so you have to walk to another hotel; not very convenient. Bell hop took 30 minutes to come.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Just a short overnight,shuttle service to air port very satisfactory
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a guest review as this does provide us with information to better serve you. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are most delighted that you enjoyed the shuttle service as we strive to ensure that each of our guest's have a truly memorable stay. We do hope to welcome you back very soon! Thank you and have a great day. Sincerely, Josue Navas Assistant Front Office Manager Concourse Hotel LAX jnavas@concourselax.com
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Billy
"probably wouldn't stay here again"
The toilet ran all night, the AC didn't work, the carpets had visual stains. I ordered a $20 salad & it looked like it was from a fast food restaurant. The downstairs appeared to be nice but the actual rooms need work/upgrades. The bellhop Dwayne was extremely nice & courteous.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a guest review as this provides us with the information to better serve you. We are currently undergoing our $57 million renovation that is set to cover the hotel in its entirety, addressing the concerns you have with the room décor. We strive to provide all of our guest great service. We do hope to welcome you back soon upon completion! Thank you and have a good day. Sincerely, Josue Navas Assistant Front Office Manager Concourse Hotel LAX jnavas@concourselax.com
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Dana
Was the first time in LA. Went for business. Really enjoyed my stay. Despite being renovated, everything else was great.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a guest review as this does provide us with information to better serve you. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are most delighted that you enjoyed the service as we strive to ensure that each of our guest's have a truly memorable stay. We do hope to welcome you back very soon! Thank you and have a great day. Sincerely, Josue Navas Assistant Front Office Manager Concourse Hotel LAX jnavas@concourselax.com
5 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
"Terrible"
Ac not working in first room, moved to second room this was dirty, smelled like smoke all of this effected my allergies TV not working properly. Pool under renovation had to walk 1block to use another pool, was not told this while booking. Complaint at the front desk, I've stayed in plenty of hotel this was by far my worst experience
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Joseph, I am terribly sorry for the inconveniences you had encountered. The Concourse Hotel is undergoing over $46 million dollar renovation and our owners and investors are reviewing all areas of opportunities to improve the quality of services and products. We are hoping that you would once again, trust us to serve your lodging needs.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
joseph
great room and hotel and the food at the restaurant was amazing I give it two thumbs up!!!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
joseph
"Not a 3 star hotel!"
Non-smoking room smelled liked smoking room! Bath tubs were cracked!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
I had a short stay . No problems with anything. For an "airport" hotel , i thought it was very good
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Should a need for airport hotel arises in the near future, please allow us again to serve you.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
"Good for a short stay at LAX"
This hotel is fine for a short stay at LAX. We were in transit overnight and were just looking for somewhere to stay for one night. The location is very close to the terminal and you could walk if you wanted. The service was good, the rooms are a little tired but they are renovating them. the bathroom was clean. We would stay again
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Graham
"Our last night together made perfect."
We needed a last minute hotel since my husband was flying away Sunday so we stayed at the Concourse. The hotel was beautiful! The staff was amazing from the valet to the room service gentlemen. But the Number one person that completely made our stay was the Front Desk Representative that night. She was very quick but thorough, and on top of that she treated us very well. I believe her name was Taylor. She had sent up complimentary Chocolate covered strawberries with a handwritten note and with that that made up our whole trip. We had a long walk from the elevator and the room seemed to be missing things but with the treatment we had, we still felt like kings. If I'm ever in the LAX area, that's definitely a place I would love to stay at again. Thank you so much Taylor! You made our last night of our honeymoon the best.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Convenient for LAX"
The location is very convenient for an early morning departure out of LAX. The hotel provides free shuttle service every 15 minutes to the airport, and in a few short minutes you'll be at the terminals. I had dinner at the hotel restaurant, the wine was good but the food lacked flavor. The room was comfortable and clean but nothing spectacular.
Response by The Concourse Hotel at LAX - A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
Dear Brian Thank you for the awesome feedback. We are hoping that you would give us another opportunity of serving your lodging needs in the very near future.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
"Don't book here!"
The hotel room had paint chips, loose ceiling tiles, a cracked sink and parking was ridiculous. I parked for less than an hour and was forced to pay $15 EACH time I left and came back
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"A bitter taste in my mouth"
I absolutely detest when hotels add extra fees on at the last minute! $35.00 for overnight parking is outrageous! This scam of hotels advertising low prices and then making it up for themselves with high parking fees and resort fees must be remedied. This coupled with awful tasting coffee service in the rooms left a bad taste in our mouths!
Other trip Oct 6, 2015