All hotels in Incline Village, Nevada, United States of America
111 Country Club Drive, Incline Village, NV, 89451, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

4.8
"great place"
really great place, private beach 5 minutes stroll away.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Theodore
"Not a huge fan."
Overpriced. Definitely didn't feel it was Hyatt quality.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Tahoe's Finest"
Fantastic hotel. Great location. Can't go wrong.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Over-rated and over-priced!"
Nice hotel, with a nice location, but come on!! Worth $579/night?? I think not!! Very plain rooms that could have been kept cleaner by the housekeeping staff.
6 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Loved it all!"
We loved everything about it. Restaurants were great, casino nice and convenient, pool beautiful and chairs very comfortable and plentiful. Our room was comfortable and hotel staff were helpful.
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Jill R
"The Hyatt Lake Tahoe"
I loved the resort and the service was excellent. It was a beautiful setting. The coffee pot in the room was not working, vents were dirty, someone else's q-tips laying in bathroom floor when we checked in. Loved the location!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"Loved our cottage!"
Enjoyed staying at a beachfront cottage beautiful lake view from our deck. Rented a Kayak and Catamaran sail which were both great. Staff were all very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Pam
"Great Lake Tahoe escape."
This was a great last minute getaway for our anniversary. The hotel overall was very beautiful and welcoming. The restaurants were great, and being right by Lake Tahoe was wonderful. The options here were vast, and I think it would be great for pretty much anyone (it was kid, pet, and business friendly). The staff was cheerful and helpful. Price wise it was a good value in comparison to other similar places in the area.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Jaime
"ok, a little bit overrated"
room noisy insulation was poor, food was ok, overrrated hotel with the current price
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Guofu
"Home away from Home"
Stayed 2 nights prior to getting in to our condo. We r members of Hyatt time share. Was nice and quit and close to lake. Enjoyed the pool and amenities. After hotel we had 3 condos for our daughters and their families.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
VICKI
"This could be my new fav hotel!"
Great location on Lake Tahoe, awesome pool and spa set up for families, friendly staff, beautiful building, nice rooms...I'll be going back as soon as I can!!
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Jean
Words could not explain how amazing this hotel is. Definitely not affordable for an average family but a very outstanding experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Tuyet
"An undiscovered area of Lake Tahoe!"
After a busy weekend of wedding activities in South Lake Tahoe, we went to Incline Village to see a friend, do some hiking and relax. We were amazed at the different vibe! It felt like a separate vacation. The Hyatt met all of our needs. After a challenging hike due to the altitude we sat in the hot tub and laid by the pool. It was lovely!
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
KAREN
"Very nice but"
Very beautiful area. A lot of beach activities were not available and pool bar was not open. Should be open as long as guests are there
3 night romance trip May 26, 2015
scott
"Beautiful Place"
Very pleased with our stay. Recommend doing lots of sigh seeing and taking tours and eating at other places than the resort. The resort hotels are good but some surrounding ones are much better and interesting.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great value in the off season"
Great off season stay with a toddler. The only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because the pictures/description makes it sound like there is a little bit of an indoor pool that goes outside too but really it's just an indoor entry and the whole pool is outside.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"fabulous views"
We have visited this hotel 5 times so that indicates how much we enjoy staying here. The location right on the lake is as good as you can get as well as the service & comfort. The restaurant & bar on the beach is fabulous. I highly recommend the hotel. You will love it.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Mary Ann
"Fantastic!"
The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The staff was so friendly and fantastic. From the second we walked in, being greeted with champagne, to the concierge being so helpful on what to do on our stay, everything was above and beyond. The hotel itself was stunning. There are fireplaces throughout, the lobby is stunning and the rooms are spacious and gorgeously decorated. There is a heated pool and hot tub that we used every night along with the bonfire. I can't say enough about the restaurants (although pricey), the quality of the food was suburb! Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!
Other trip May 21, 2015
G
"Room with no view"
We spent 2 nights at the Hyatt because we were going to a graduation in Reno, but the party was in Tahoe. The hotel is lovely. The reason for my 4 star rating was the location of the room. When I booked the room, I chose the "mountain view." What I saw was a path (which was fine), but also looked into side building the housed various equipment. If you choose the Hyatt and your room is #204, ask for a different room.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Breath of fresh air."
Just what my wife and I needed. We were married in Tahoe at that Hotel 5 years ago, and came back to enjoy what we were unable to experience due to wedding stuff. I will say the beds are harder then my high school English teacher. We enjoyed all the Hotel had to offer. Heated pool, and hot tubs. It was snowing and or cold through out our stay, so the hot tub was nice.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Hyatt Regency Club loosing its value and appeal"
The quality of the Regency Club has dropped noticeably over the years I have been vacationing there. Today, the club's offerings are bland and limited, more appropriate for budget motels. The hotel is well located, but our promised lake view was not delivered. The hotel definitely catered to the convention guests, even closing their main restaurant to their other guests with no notification nor assistance. At a room cost of over $300/night (fees and taxes included) I was disappointed. It used to be better...
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Love this hotel!"
Went for a quick Mother's Day retreat, BEST hotel! Close to the beach, great food, excellent service. Will definitely go back!
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Arika
"Mother's Day weekend in Tahoe"
Terrific few days at the Hyatt Regency Incline Village. Lone Eagle restaurant is very nice and the beach is awesome. Great walking path along Lakeshore Bl. for the morning stroll. Casino is clean and friendly..and even a bit generous!
Other trip May 12, 2015
KB
"Really great vacation"
Great place to stay. They have multiple restaurant options, a fun casino, a pool, short trail around the property that provides plenty of photo ops. Plus, you just cross the street (optionally using the covered bridge!) and you're on the shore of beautiful Lake Tahoe. The rooms are large and modern with beautiful views and the staff was super friendly. At night, the place gets a little rowdy with drunken young men and during the day it's a dog-friendly family fun vibe. Really great vacation!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"A nights get away"
Absolutely beautiful with fabulous service! A place not to be missed and I'll be returning for sure.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2015
Deborah
"Delightful"
We loved this property. Beautiful location. Our only gripe was that we were booked into a handicap room and the bathroom was difficult. No vanity/counter at all and the shower water ran all over the floor (no lip on the shower floor to contain the water). Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay and we will definitely be back.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Nice hotel in Incline Village"
Nice hotel/casino in Incline...best in area. Very nice and comfortable rooms. Casino wasn't too impressive.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Class hotel"
Beautiful setting, great location .Staff and facility were great,and pool area was the best. Close to a beach area and quaint little town.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Buck
"Phenomenal Hotel and Staff!"
The whole experience was incredible! The facility and staff were superior!
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Doyle
"Great Hotel Experience"
The staff are very helpful, friendly and willing to please. Pool and Spa pools are clean and large. You are close to many restaurants and out door activitie. Their beach has a great fireplace and plenty of chairs on the waters edge to relax in while watching the sunse.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Terry
"Nice hotel close to beach"
This place is beautiful. It's mellow and very clean. We loved walking just a few steps to be on the beach. The food was excellent. We can't wait to book our next trip.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great getaway in North Tahoe"
The service was excellent, from the complimentary champagne at check in to the concierge who found plenty for us to do when there wasn't any snow. The food was pretty amazing, especially at Lone Eagle Grille. The live music and fire pit on the deck were very cool.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Shannon
Had a great time. The beach area was beautiful. Panaramic view of mountains.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great location and Great Staff!!!"
It was incredible service and extremely courteous staff.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great People"
We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
J
"Weekend at the Lake"
This is a very comfortable hotel, even for a Hyatt. This is very convenient to Reno, and has a beautiful lakeside restaurant.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Ray
"Family trip"
The hotel is awesome I was traveling with a 8 year-old and a 2 year old, all the pool was heated there was s'mores kits for the fire pits it was just great kid friendly everything hotel food I would go again
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
brittnee
"Very pleasant They are too proud of their spa"
Very nice setting and facilities Room was very nice
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"SFO Road Trip"
Experience is just what expected from other reviews. Would highly recommend for others. Food amazing, hospitality awesome and hotel 4.5. Provitr beach is so nice!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Roadtrip
Nice place close to lake and beach area; casino was fairly small but updated machines
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Ideal Couple Getaway"
I can't wait to go back! Our room was stuffy and hot and uncomfortable, but the hotel service, hotel accomodations and lakefront property still made this my ideal getaway lodging. My only problem now is that there is no vacancy left for my preferred weekends! LOVE Hyatt.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Margaret
"Hyatt Incline Village"
great weekend - room was a standard king but large, nice and clean. had a view of trees, mountains and a partial lake view. coffee shop breakfast was terrific (didn't do the buffet), and wait-staff was great. didn't eat at the eagle's nest down on the lake side but been there several times - very good food and service and a great bar area there as well - great view from everywhere down on that side of the property. Enjoyed mimosas on the beach in the provided chairs on the private Hyatt beach area. quiet and pretty. Only challenge, and we've seen this now a couple of times, is getting into Cutthroat bar/restaurant. there's no order to the seating and it's all seat-yourself. there were no tables available, so we were waiting, and a few others formed a line behind us, as if we were all agreeing to a 'who's next' order, but there was a guy who jumped the line and took his family of 6 to a table that was clearing and grabbed it. The staff wanted no part of making sense of it - pretty frustrating to all involved. Good food in there though.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"We'll be back!"
Really great amenities and service! They really cater to families and the location is wonderful. They have a private beach and shuttles to Northstar and other ski resorts. Bonfires with s'more kits was a hit with my kids.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Very Relaxing"
The hotel has very good location, right next to the lake, the beach is awesome. It's also close to ski resort. Service is very good. Food also very good. I would love to come back soon with my family.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Chi
"we'll be back soon !!"
The hotel was amazing, the services it offered were outstanding, and the ski shuttle was extermely convenient, plus my kids really enjoyed the pool and hot tub !!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Monia
"We are so lucky!"
They upgraded us to lake front lodge, 2nd floor. Parking is right outside the door. View is fantastic. I highly recommend the hotel's grocery shop. We had breakfast there for two days. Great food!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Yolanda
"Tahoe Vacation"
Stayed for a gew nights for skiing. Everything was wonderful! We didn't realize it was during mid-winter break (ski week). There were a lot of young children there and we expected a lot of noise. However, the hotel was very quiet at night! Overall, a great hotel. The bartender at the Cutthroat, Di, was a riot! Really great!
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Overall pretty good"
We decided to stay at the Hyatt because we had heard so much about it. The private beach is nice so this seems more like a summer hotel than a winter hotel. The room is just a room. Clean, nothing fancy. No fridge. Walls are thin. We heard the baby next door crying all night. The "free" wifi (it is supposed to be included as part of the $28 resort fee) is absolutely horrible and pretty much not usable. You could pay $5 more for supposedly faster internet but didn't try it. I can see how the hotel would be really convenient if you were skiing at Diamond Peak (shuttle service every 30 minutes) and maybe Northstar (one bus per day going and picking up) but not elsewhere (no shuttle service elsewhere). We were going to eat at the restaurant on the beach (very nice setting) until we saw appetizers ranging from $15-$25 and entrees from $35-$60. While we have spent that much money on meals before, it just didn't feel right there. So we went across the street to Austin's, which was very good. Highly recommend that. My kids had fun in the pool and the hot tub was big.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
very comfortable hotel, we will go back again. especially if the price is good
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"4-star hotel right next to beach & snow park"
Overall, I had a very relaxing visit. I felt special & treated like a princess. We received champagne upon arrival and anything that I needed was available upon a simple request. I truly enjoyed the spa & all the amenities. The only downfall was the casino bar. They were low-key and not exciting to say the least. I feel if they had more exciting drinks and more entertainment at table side they could enhance there customer satisfaction.
brandi