All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here109 East 42nd Street, at Grand Central Terminal, New York, NY, 10017, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Weird sink"
Great location, quick access to everything. Bathroom a bit odd, the shelf under the mirror covered almost half the access to the sink. Not an issue if you are 4 feet tall or less.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very surprised how nice and clean the room was. Felt like I was in a W.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Lavinia
"Expected better"
Bathwater was highly chlorinated and noticeably yellow; bed was lumpy; housecleaning service took our remote the first day; toilet fixture was loose; room was clean and smelled fine, staff were all very nice; convenience of grand central terminal being right there was amazing!
4 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Joshua
"This hotel was PHENOMENAL."
This hotel was PHENOMENAL. Great location, right beside/above Grand Central Station. Can walk to Times Square and multiple subway stops. Great room. Perfect size and very comfortable. Loved that there was a market in the lobby for late night snacks. The cheesecake is DELISH, by the way. Staff was very lovely and always willing to help.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Lauren
"Dance Getaway"
They Grand Hyatt lives up to Hyatt expectations, as usual. We were there for a dance weekend, and everything was superb.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Peggy
"Great for Romance!"
The rooms were eloquent and comfortable for two.Especially with the dim lightening, that sets the ambience for Romance. Nice size room. Bathroom clean and modern for the price. Elevators a bit slow.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Quite hotel"
Great location in center of town, room was quiet to get a great nights sleep
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Topsy Turvy"
Excellent location ,top notch hotel but our "discounted" room was only adaquate----Perhaps if we paid full rate we might have been assigned a newly renovated room
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel for the price (but pricey extras)"
Though the extras were expensive ($17 glass of wine at the hotel bar?), the hotel itself was GREAT, and the customer service I received from the front desk/operator was the the best I've seen. A couple of small complaints about the design of the room: 1) There is a touch/sensor lighting system of some sort, but it seemed to only work half the time. It could have been user-error, but it was annoying, nonetheless. 2) There was a small amount of space between the bathroom sink and the wall. Just enough for a toothbrush to fall into, which mine did. I was unable to get it out, and I could see that people before me had had a similar problem, as there were other items stuck in that tiny un-retrievable space. I thought all hotel sinks were flush to the wall? Not a major complaint by any means, and I would still highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great location and Wonderful Place"
So good hotels for the business and leisure.
3 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"disappointed this trip but would stay there again"
I have stayed at Grand Hyatt numerous times and have always had excellent experience. This trip was disappointing compared to previous trips.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Excellent hotel for business trip"
Nice quiet room for business trip. Convenient hotel entrance direct to Grand Central Station to avoid inclement weather. Excellent service. Did not try room service.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
maureen
"great experience"
I did not expect too much because I knew hotel in Mid town Mahatan won't be big and luxury, but it really surprise me - comfort, clean and great services.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great, spacious room for a reasonable price!"
Great location, service, and overall experience.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Shawn
"Great weekend escape"
This is a great modern hotel in the heart of the city. This was a couple's weekend getaway. We loved everything about his place. The only thing that would have made my stay more comfortable would have been coffee in my room. They do have a nice coffee place in the lobby but who wants to get dressed and go get it first thing in the am? Other than that, it was lovely. We will definitely stay here again. Steps from Grand Central station, we left the car home and enjoyed the city by foot. It was awesome.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
candice
"Deeply Dissapointed"
We were very excited to finally get our much needed vacation. We read the reviews on the Grand Hyatt and were pleased with the results. We were therefore extremely disappointed when we arrived and realized otherwise. Our beautifully planned vacation was ruined by a dusty room, no heating, no hot water, and a broken TV!!! Totally inexcusable. The staff is courteous but didn't do much to help our situation, other then switch our room twice. We spent a portion of our vacation packing up and moving our luggage up and down the elevators between three different rooms. I expected at least some monetary compensation for the hassle. We did not receive anything. I would not stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great stay overall"
Room was clean the bathroom drains were a little dirty or old looking.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Isabel
"Great hotel for Grand Central Station"
While I enjoyed the very modern way to turn the lights on and off without switches, I wished there had been some instructions on how to do this efficiently. While our booking was supposed to be non refundable, we had to cancel our first reservation because of cancelled flight due to airport shut down, both hotels.com and the Hyatt allowed us a refund, which was very kind.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Expected better"
I expected better TV service. All hotels in the area have free wifi access and this high end one ones to milk you for internet forcing me to go to a near by Starbucks. The cups were thirty and one lamp on/off bottom did not work.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Grand stay!"
Great location and great price.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great location, room & staff-easy access!"
We came in for a Broadway play and had several of our "regular" hotels to choose from. Because of a Saturday snow storm, we decided on this Hyatt, since it is connected to Grand Central with direct lobby access. Not having to drive, we could stay after the matinee, have some vino and connect with friends (42nd Street near our old neighborhood. Although I'm a Platinum Passport member, we were upgraded to the "Hyatt Club" with breakfast, this complementing a great room, staff & location.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"I would live here if I could."
Whenever we go to NYC, this is where we stay. Automated check-in if you don't want to talk to someone. Concierge are available if you do want to check in with a person. Super friendly. Always willing to help when they can. Very clean lobby and hotel room. Elevators are quick. The bed is one of the most comfortable I've slept on. Very convenient location since you don't even have to go outside to get to Grand Central Station. I felt very safe.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Good hotel with great location for business"
A good clean and efficient hotel with the most fantastic location right next to Grand Central Station. It is very easy to go to business meetings either by subway or by foot.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Geert
"Location, location, location"
For a site seeing or casual visit to NYC, this hotel is an excellent choice. The location is perfect, the rooms are clean and the service was really excellent. Because of the location, the hotel was very busy and a little crowded while I was there. However, I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. Also, if given a choice, I will visit the Grand Hyatt again. For travelers using the trains, you don't even have to walk outside to access Grand Central. I loved that! Thanks Grand Hyatt!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Great place to stay.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Comfortable, Clean Hotel with Great Location"
In town for a couple of nights on business. Great location, clean rooms, easy check-in and friendly staff. Good option for business or weekend getaway.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Excellent but needs more dining options."
Hotel only needs some more restaurants inside for a perfect stay. Only one inside the hotel whoch was packed and a market. MAKES FOR SLIM PICKINGS.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Perfect location, lovely, modern hotel!"
This was my second stay at the Grand Hyatt NYC. The location of this hotel in midtown is perfect as the accessibility to Grand Central Terminal could not be better. The room and bathrooms were well equipped, clean and well appointed. Staff was friendly, helpful and the hotel, while busy, I had no complaints about noise whatsoever and there was a girls dance convention in the hotel this weekend, with lots of kids, not an issue with noise. Grand Central is gorgeous, shopping, restaurants. I would happily stay there again for the location and value and the perfect location to see NYC and move about the city. I will be a repeat customer, absolutely.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Review"
Ambience excellent and location fantastic as we were able to go shopping without having to travel too far. Also close to Broadway and we were able to walk there for show.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Grand Hyatt is a definite Grand"
My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt for a quick weekend getaway. We had a show on Sat. night and came into the city by Metro North which was very convenient since you don't even have to walk outside.The hotel staff was very professional and accomadating. We actually decided to stay an extra night since it rained all day Sun. The Hyatt has everything you need at your fingertips with grand central right there. I will be visiting again soon and highly recommend it.
"the good one."
It was all really good.. they forgot to clean the room the second day. .will definitely go back. . Location is the best..
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Anthony
"GREAT STAY AT THE GRAND HYATT"
IF YOUR TAKING THE TRAIN TO GRAND CENTRAL FOR THE NIGHT OR WEEKEND THIS IS YOUR BEST BET. LARGE COMFORTABLE ROOMS, UPDATED ,AND CLEAN. ENTRANCE IS RIGHT IN G.C. NOT A NEGATIVE THING TO SAY. STAY HIGH UP AND ASK FOR A CORNER ROOM.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
MARSHALL
"great night!"
great night with my girlfriend for her 21st
Hermes
"Nice location"
The hotel itself is beautiful, and in a very convenient location. However the walls are paper thin. I heard the guy next door yawning and then was woken up by his snoring in the middle of the night. That would be my only complaint
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Lindsay
"ptx03"
I arrived about 9;30 and out by * short stay so didn't have time to go anywhere but the lobby. Loved the location.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Quick NYC trip"
Very nice hotel in great location. Service was excellent and room was very modern and spacious. Highly recommend staying here and location in midtown is near everything we needed.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Wonderful friendly staff, rooms were more spacious than many other nyc hotels I've stayed at
8 night trip Jan 5, 2015
"A trip to the Big Apple"
It was pleasant. Staff was very professional. Room was very clean.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Very nice hotel and close to everything"
The hotel is better than it looks in the pictures and the service is exceptional, the concierges are awesome,always there for you at anytime! Alway recommending the best for you, you ask what you want and they give it to you!..the room is very spacious and comfortable,let me also tell you that the food from the hotel restaurant is so tasteful and they serve a lot! The waiters are also so attentive they sure deserve good tips for they exceptional service!! so glad i stayed here and would recommend it to everybody!!! Yes Yes Yes!!...
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Eli
"Nice place to stay"
Very nice hotel and in a great neighborhood next to everything restaurants time square everything is within walking distance
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
shannon
"A nice trip!"
3 days with my daughter and son in law and grandson coming in on Saturday. Crib arrived in room. Staff courteous. Just a nice visit.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great Hotel and Service"
Had meetings near Grand Central Station. Grand Hyatt is right there so very convenient for my purposes esp since it was 7 degrees in NYC!! Grand Hyatts around the world remain great business hotels and The Grant Hyatt NYC is no exception.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Dwight
"Birthday stay"
It was my birthday weekend and I had requested either an upgrade or a view but didn't get either. Tbh we didn't check in til 7 pm so the gf was too tired to ask for a room change. The hotel itself lived up to a 4 star standard so that was good but it would've been nice to have my request granted.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Kenneth
"Pleasant Stay!"
The front desk staff was very nice, accommodating. I inquired about Internet charges and rec'd it with no charge. I was also given cards for free coffee at The Market, in the lobby. The room was cozy and very clean. The only downside was a very small bathroom. The location was good for me. I love Grand Central Station!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
I would stay again at the Grand Hyatt in NYC. The hotel is very nice, room is clean, and staff is friendly.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Two for Two"
2nd stay here - wonderful time. Will be back. Recommend to anyone.
6 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great location; average quality"
Family trip to NYC. Great location with easy access to Grand Central. The room was very average - two beds and a bathroom, with no special features. The lobby is fairly bland and not very welcoming. The service was average - no complaints, but nobody went out of their way to make us feel welcome or special. Given that we spent very little time in our hotel, it was just fine. It met our needs of being centrally located and being clean enough to sleep in.
4 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"awesome!"
Great location, awesome service clean and nice stayed on 23rd floor only issue was the hot water for showers took a little time to warm up Other than that it was superb!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
michael
"Great weekend in the city"
Great place to stay, especially if you take a train to Grand Central and use the subways. All very convenient. Very clean and comfortable room.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Helpful,pleasant staff, Very noisy lobby Had to change room after the first night because there was no hot water but recieved a nice a apology and an upgrade
Other trip Jan 7, 2015