All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA, 94111, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Baseball & sightseeing family outing"
Excellent location in the center of most attractions and easy access to public transit facilities to get anywhere in very short amount of time. Overpriced for the condition and amenities of the hotel, but the convienence and location are what you pay for. The staff members at each area that I talked with / serviced me, were outstanding and made me and my 2 boys feel great! Again, very favorable location to mass transit, Pier 39 and Wharf, AT&T Park (which we came for a game) and as a drop off in front of hotel for Amtrak (which we came on from Fresno).
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Two day stay at the Hyatt"
Clean comfortable rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location to see the Embarcadero, Bay Bridge, Market Street, etc. Pricey, though. Parking was over $50 a day which we thought was outrageous. Beautiful hotel and tasty meals at their restaurant. But price might keep us away next time.
2 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
My only complaint is a little bit noisy at night. To some sensitive people like my husband may not sleep well.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
JENNIFER
"Fair value and great location for San Francisco"
I have stayed many places in the greater San Francisco area and I think the location of this hotel is pretty close and convenient to everything. Very good value considering the high cost of everything in San Francisco. I will say the entire area could use a good litter pick up crew and to be frank there are more than enough street characters many of them homeless to make a circus look tame. Loved the weather, sunny and cool.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
mackenzie
"Great visit to San Francisco"
We enjoyed staying at the Hayatt. It is easy to use local transit, centrally located to fisherman's wharf, PacBell park and the theater district is an easy ride. The Orpheum theater was a quick shot up Market(on BART).the cable cars are right outside the door. View of the bay and the bridge was fantistic.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
david
"Good Business Hotel"
I stayed at the Hyatt because it is located next door to my business meeting location. The front desk accommodated my early check in request, with no extra charge or hassle. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is configured in a courtyard style, so it is a bit noisy. Room service was prompt and the food was good. I will stay here again, provided the price is right.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Keith
"Celebrating my wife's 60th birthday"
Room was very clean with magnificent view of the Ferry building and the Bat in the center of the city. I would definitely stay again
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Early June visit"
4 nights. Our room keys did not work twice and we needed to return to front desk to have them re-keyed. Also, av unit was noisy.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Anne
"Fair"
Disappointed there wasn't compliminary breakfast
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Good hotel in a good location"
Good central location within walking distance of Union Square, Chinatown and Fisherman's Wharf. There is a cable car at the door, and the Bart and light rail station is very close. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the atrium is impressive, the breakfast was good and the wifi worked well.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Ellis
"Solo getaway"
Great location. Walk to so many great places.
1 night trip May 29, 2015
Christine
"Solid business hotel"
The water pressure in my room was fantastic. Usually the water pressure in the hotel is not good. So the change was very nice. Solid business hotel.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Mediocre"
Location was excellent. Hotel is in dire need of upgrades. Looks like it is from the 70's era of convention hotels. Room was clean and the amenities were fine. Like I said, the location is why I choose this hotel. That being said, I will not be choosing this hotel again. I frankly will not go bask to San Francisco until they clean up their homeless problem. Truly embarrassing for a great city.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Gregory
"Hotel highly recommend"
This hotel is excellent rooms are great, clean. Hotel close to Att Park, Chinatown, and the peirs. The only draw back is how expensive everything is, but I guess that is expected is San Francisco.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Luis
"Could be improved upon"
Overall this is a great hotel property and I always enjoy staying there. Some of the rooms are beginning to show their age, however. Also, not all rooms have bathroom doors (ours had only a slider) and our bathroom had no fan. I thought that was required. If not, it certainly should be.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Non"
Non
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Amir
"You need to pay full price for a Hyatt experience"
If you book this hotel with discounted rates they place you in a room that has not been updated. Room looked like a best western room. Decent but not a typical Hyatt room. Location can't be beat.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Romantic balcony setting"
Great view from the balcony, beautiful room! Amazing regency club on the top floor, relaxing weekend, best way to spend time with the one I love!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Valerie
"Hyatt- sliding down the scale"
I typically give this hotel four stars, but I've gone with three stars for this review. I reserved a king bed, but instead received two queens. What irked me the most was that the staff did not tell me the hotel was not providing me with the room I reserved, but instead was providing me with a different room. Perhaps the hotel hoped I wouldn't notice. It seemed a little underhanded to me. I stay at this Hyatt about 15 times a year. I expect better service. Also, the shower fixtures have very little water pressure. It feels like water is dripping on me as opposed to spraying on me. This is always an issue and is the result of a fixture choice rather than a water pressure issue. I find it annoying.
3 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Graduation stay"
stayed at this hotel for 6 days and was the best experience I've had with a hotel. Planning on booking future stays here.
6 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good location at The Embarcadero Center"
Very convenient for this traveling in and out from the airport due to BART station literally right across the street (underground so not an eye or ear-sore. Taxi from the airport cost me $65 and BART for the return was $8.65……no brainer for me.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Jane
"Best place to stay !"
My husband and I traveled to SF for the Bay To Breakers Race. This hotel was the ideal location for our run. We loved the Ferry Building Farmer's Market right across the street and the start line was 2 blocks from the hotel. I will stay next year !!!!
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Rene
"Great hotel with a fantastic location"
Checkin was simple and easy. Staff was professional but friendly. Loved that the room was clean and quiet with a great view. Will stay again
Other trip May 22, 2015
jojo
"Nice hotel to go round in SF city!"
This hotel is located in the center of city. We go around in the city with the convenience we like it about this hotel. The staff are friendly and it is comfortable to stay here. We surely would recommend this hotel to our friends who like to stay in SF for a few days to see the city.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Lynn
No complaints. It was great. Service was great from checking in, getting a taxi and to room service. The hotel experience was nice.
Other trip May 19, 2015
CaRamil
"EXCELENT HOTEL"
My husband and I went to San Francisco for 3 days. We always choose this hotel. We love it. It's excellent.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"convenient to attractions, cruise terminal, food."
Would certainly stay there again...early b'fast was excellent
Other trip May 16, 2015
DF
"Vacation"
Great location. Car not needed.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
marshall
"Great time at Hyatt."
Great location and wonderful view of Bay Bridge and waterfront. Awesome atrium.Good exercise walking to the elevators which are at the furthest side from our room.Nice decor and relaxing atmosphere.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Nice location near financial district"
Great location by entrance to Embarcadero and Bart. Nicely appointed rooms. Balcony rooms are very cool. Would stay again. In the financial district. Very convenient to Bart from SFO to the city.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Awesome Hotel in Great Location!"
This is a great hotel with modern, clean rooms and a lobby you have to see to believe! The location is ideal, right on the Embarcadero, and easy walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf and a multitude of Public Transportation options. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Mostly awesome"
The rate was great for this hotel. Unfortunately, we arrived to major jackhammer noise in the lobby. The hotel accommodated us by moving us to a higher floor, but we had to wait 70 min. to check in. So we got checked in a little later than we thought. A hiccup yes, but definitely not earth-shattering.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
First time staying here and had a great experience, except for a mix up with our booking at the hotel. Another person with the same name was also staying and the same room was booked for both parties. Hotel management handled things quickly and upgraded our stay since the mistake was on their part. Will stay here again when visiting SF.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Decent spot"
My husband and I took our son for the weekend to SF. The location of the hotel was great, right in front of the bart, buses, and street cars. The hotel itself was okay. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. My only complaints would be thin walls and zero counter space in the bathrooms.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Summer
"Great Location!!"
We wanted to be close to ATT Park. The Hyatt is about a 20 min walk, perfect really. Across the street is the Ferry Building, great restaurants, fun browsing, shopping. And a quick cab ride or bit longer walk up to Union Square and surrounding shopping. We booked a deluxe double queen with bay view. We had a room with an odd layout, view of the Ferry Building, but only window was a smallish one in the corner of the room. I found it a little claustrophobic, but clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
D.
"Clean, nice staff, beautiful, a little pricey"
Valet parking is double what you would pay for the garage right next door to the hotel. I believe that's where they park the valet cars anyway lol The hotel is beautiful, very very clean, and the staff is very nice and helpful. I kind of wish there was a jacuzzi in the hotel. They offer a discounted rate at a nearby spa but nahhhh.
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"pleasant"
very enjoyable.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Hoeuy Campos
"Construction zone"
Hotel overall is good with the exception of the construction during our stay. The loud noise was ridiculously loud & unacceptable. The staff doesn't even know the exact time on when the loud noise will stop. They gave us 4pm then we asked again & they informed us 5pm. But 5pm came & went & the noise was still going on. It finally stopped at 6pm. We woke up the next morning & the noise started again at 9:30am. This is too much & we decided to check out right away.
Response by Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Please accept our sincere apologies. The construction noise is indeed an issue during our lobby renovation but it is exciting to see the amazing transformation when it is complete. We understand your decision and hope you will come back in the future to see the finished product.
Other trip May 11, 2015
hao
"Happy overall"
Happy overall
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Will definitely be returning!!"
Wonderful hotel, excellent knowledgable and friendly staff, Sergio was an amazing waiter that went beyond for us and our kids in the restaurant. Delicious food too! Our rooms were clean and comfortable. No complaints at all!
Response by Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Thank you so much! That is great to hear you had such a wonderful time with us. Your compliment is much appreciated and I'll be sure to share your comment with Sergio! Hope to see you come back and visit us again soon!
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Sherri
"Accommodating Staff, Great Views & Good Breakfast!"
Staff was very accommodating of my room change request. Ended up with a fantastic view of the Ferry Building and Bay Bridge! Good buffet breakfast too.
Response by Hyatt Regency San Francisco
It is our pleasure to have you. We appreciate you took the time to write us a review. Please come back and see us again soon!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Terrence
"What a view...and that's inside the hotel"
It's the Hyatt, you can't go wrong....that lobby is amazing
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Best Hotel In San Francisco"
Lovely View, Nice Hotel...
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great location for Ferry Bldg and Ballpark"
At first we had a very limited Bay view room(and we'd paid $$$ for the view). So I called the front desk and they moved us. Do Hotels.com customers get the less terrific rooms? This is not the first time.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Ellanor
"Great hotel close to all transport and Embarcadero"
We were a family of three adults travelling with an 8 month-old baby. The room was very clean and comfortable, quiet despite being in such a central area. The beds were great after a long day of walking, and wifi worked perfectly all the time. We got complementary breakfast and the food was abundant and delicious. We´d definitely recommend this hotel and would go back.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Luz
"rude managers"
The managers at this establishment do not know how to treat guests.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Hyatt was amazing"
We had wonderful service and we were accommodated with every need we had.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Jasmine
"weekend getaway"
Upgraded to Junior suite with Bay view. Room was by ice machine so very noisy, informed reception on check out and they refunded the upgrade no issue. Room had no full length mirror? Expensive for what it was to be honest.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Bay View Room with a Balcony"
Great hotel! We stayed in a bay view room with a balcony and it was wonderful! We upgraded to include the Regency Room while there which was totally worth the money. Breakfast was included as well as a snacks, sodas, coffee, and dessert. The view is amazing and the massage chairs were very relaxing! We will definitely stay there again when we come to San Francisco!
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015