All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA, 94111, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"My anniversary stay"
Beautiful hotel, I have always wanted to stay there and finally got to. We had a beautiful bay view. I so recommend this hotel if you want to splurge for a special occasion this is beautiful designed hotel
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Jacquelin
"Stay away!"
Way over priced. Felt like I was staying at a $70 hotel, but I paid $380 per night.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Armando
I love the Hyatt! However this one needs some update in the bathroom tub area
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Maria
Really nice place. Everything was clean and cozy. Room had a great view of the bay and staff made the stay very enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
megan
"Good, clean room."
Was in town for a show. Not centrally located if you want a late night snack. No restaurants due to it being in the financial district. The Valet Parking was great and the Door men were great in getting us our Taxi's
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Andrea
"Mostly good but....."
Did not receive clean glasses on 2nd day & had to request more shampoo. Not what I expected from this hotel
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Wonderfully helpful and friendly staff"
We spent one night here and it was outstanding! Wish we could have stayed longer!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Great hotel at even greater price!"
Great price for SF. Walk outside and you're right at the BART. Cross the street, you're at the Pier's with plenty of bars and restaurants. Great location. Inside is very nice. Huge, vaulted ceiling of the lobby. Room was pretty nice- pretty standard, but ours hand a sliding door so we could get fresh morning air. Would definitely consider staying here every time I come to SF. Only drawback is the $57 they charged for parking- but that's par for the course.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Rodney
Very clean, well maintained! Lots of room too!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Edward
"Birthday get a way"
First time. It was nice
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Nice place!"
Perfect for our "girls weekend." Easy access to shopping, restaurants and public transit.The one negative was that you can't open the windows for fresh air.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Samantha
"Giants game"
Hotel was old and disappointing for the price. Strange set up. The only upside to this hotel is that it offers balcony rooms. The location is nice also. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Ashley
Short and safe walk to AT&T Park for game. Lots to see in the area. The hotel is beautiful and rooms are bigger than typical S.F. hotel rooms. Great stay!
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Better choices in SF"
Couldn't check in at 3. Took my phone to text when room ready. Received no text. Room was very expensive and not too clean. Smelled of mold and mildew. Rug stained. Had an issue on sat with Internet but resolved that day. Tech support rang our room at 6:58 AM on a sun morning to check on problem! Old hotel always under construction.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Mary Ann
"Holiday weekend"
Our stay went very well, we used valet parking, the staff was quick to serve us. Check in was a 5 minute wait but again very friendly and got us our room quickly. The room was clean and had a fresh scent to it. We had a partial view of San Francisco bay. A comfortable bed, nice large tv and many amenities.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
"weekend in the city-chose because of location"
check in easy, clean room, great location, when asked about food after 12pm given one take out menu
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"B day get away"
Great spot! Had a balcony suite with a nice view of the city. Plenty of spots near by to have fun and throw back a couple of drinks.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
The neighborhood was nice, and the hotel was close to a lot of restaurants and shops and things to do. It's very convenient to BART and MUNI and also very walkable. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and WiFi is pretty decent. The gym is nice also. They have a little fridge in the rooms, which was nice. My family accompanied me on this trip, and the only downside was that they were doing construction during our stay and there was a lot of construction noise during the day. It made nap-time impossible, but this normally wouldn't be a problem at all. I'm definitely staying here next time I return to San Francisco.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Zahra
"Giants weekend"
Giants game weekend, great view of ferry building and SF bay from our room, love the atrium style, nice walk to the stadium along the Embarcadero
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
mary
"A Romantic Weekend Away"
This was a gift to my son & his fiancée. They were very impressed by the balcony view from their room which overlooked the water from the Bay Bridge to the Golden Gate. The location is superb for taking in events, restaurants and shopping at the Embarcadero Marketplace a short walk away from the Hyatt. They also took a rickshaw ride to A.T.T. Park for a Giants baseball game and further down the Embarcadero are the sights of Fisherman's Wharf. They were delighted with the location & amenities of the hotel for a great weekend get-away. placEmbarcadero:
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
I would rate this stay almost perfect. The hotel was beautiful, nice surrounding places to eat and shop. First time staying at this hotel and I will definitely come back some day. Only negative was that even though this was a no smoking hotel, the people below and above our balcony woud come out to their balconys and smoke which ruined the atmosphere when we wanted to sit outside and enjoy the view with a glass of wine. Otherwise it was a near perfect weekend getaway
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Darrell
"Hyatt Embarcadero"
We had a great time until we returned to our car after the weekend. We had asked the valet to retrieve my sunglasses from the car but they brought us a different pair that were also in the car then the ones I had asked for, no big deal. When we retrieved the car at the end of the stay I went to get my original sunglasses and they were gone. They were a nice pair of Maui Jim sunglasses which have vanished. I called to report this to the security yesterday and am yet to hear back. I said I would like to offer them the opportunity to return the glasses without questions. I now await a reply.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Hyatt Regency San Fan"
For VMWorld, great location.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Ricardo
"I'll be back"
It was a great experience, I'm glad that I choose Haytt Hotel
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
JUan
"Anniversary get away"
LOVE this hotel.Very welcoming.Beautiful view from room.Enjoyable walks.In fact walked back to the hotel after seeing Beach Blanket Babylon, about a mile,but a nice walk.Wonderful buffet breakfast.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Nice hotel but beware of the free breakfast scam"
Hotel was nice, staff was great but the "free breakfast" was a scam. We were there with our family of 5 and they gave us breakfast vouchers for only 2 and then charge you (a lot of $$) for the other family members. Quick way for the hotel to trap you and make a quick buck.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Stacey
Location was super convenient to BART and Ferry Terminal. Amazing view. Beautiful lobby and very comfortable seating in lobby.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Great location. Great room."
Great hotel. Convenient location for all downtown activities.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"My favorite hotel, is no longer our favorite hotel"
This room with balcony bay view was booked for 2 adults and 2 teenagers. The Hotels.com rep told me there would be one King bed and one sofa sleeper. When we arrived there was no sofa and only one King bed. I called the front desk and they were only able to provide was with one twin rollaway bed. So our 18 year old daughter had to sleep with her parents. As a "courtesy" the manager offered to waive the $25.00 fee for the rollaway bed which still showed up as a charge on our bill the next day. They did eventually credit back my card for the $25, but that required another phone call. Not only that, our shower/tub did not drain properly and our ceiling was leaking. All reported to the hotel manager who simply said, "thank you". I never received an apology. Very disappointed as this has always been one of our favorite hotels to stay in.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great hotel, very convenient location"
We couldn't have asked for a more convenient location for our family's San Francisco vacation. We took the Bart train into the city from the airport and were delightfully surprised to see that our hotel was literally right there as we exited the Embarcadero station. Getting around the city was simple as well. Muni bus lines and even cable cars were available right outside the front door, and we were within easy walking distance to several restaurants and the Ferry Building. Longer walks led us to the Exploratorium, Fisherman's Wharf and Market Street. Some downtown hotels can be seedy, but not the Hyatt. The huge atrium had recently been renovated, and the rooms were modern and clean as well. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our only complaints: - The bathroom is very small. Our family of three found ourselves tripping over each other. Not much the Hyatt can do about that, but the huge Atrium felt like wasted space, given how tight our bathroom facilities were. - The breakfast buffet was delicious but overpriced. For three of us, the bill came to $100, including tip. That's outrageous even for the city, and we made sure to find other breakfast options for the remainder of our trip.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Chuck
One day trip in SF.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Solid and consistent quality at great location"
Though this Hyatt has been there forever and is pretty much "convention-type" of hotel, it represents a great match between quality, service and price. Love its location (close to Ferry Building and Financial district) - this is one of the main reasons to stay. Staff and service are great too - very attentive and courteous. Would definitely consider staying there again.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Milena
"Wonderful Weekend Getaway"
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco is a beautiful, elegant hotel with all the services and amenities one would hope for. We experienced excellent service from all staff we encountered, including check-in/check-out, bell hops, porter, concierge, valet, housekeeping, restaurant and bar. We loved it!
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Tamara
"Poor Reception at Check in"
We got a lot of attitude during check in because we used Expedia. We had listed 3 adults but the room had only one bed. When we requested a roll away we were told none was available. If we had an issue with this we should call Expedia. Later in the evening we asked for a roll away again and low and behold one was available.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Perfect Weekend Get Away"
We just wanted a weekend get-away and the Hyatt was the perfect place to do it. We upgraded to a balcony room overlooking the bay and it was well worth it. We ordered in food and drinks and spent the whole night catching up with friends. Weather was perfect and room service was quick and accommodating. Loved it and will be back next time we need a break from the burbs.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Loretta
"Close to attractions"
Arriving to our room we were greeted at door with 2 overflowing room service trays from previous guests which made us wonder if room was ready. Upon entering room it was clean except balcony area which was full of cigarette butts.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great Quick Family Getaway"
Great Location with access to all public transportation close by. We arrived early and our room was not ready yet but we were able to check in and the hotel called when the room was ready. The room was clean and well maintained. Friendly staff
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Anne
Decent location if you don't want to be surrounded by every other tourist... and great if you're in town on business in the financial district.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
My first stay was excellent. The room was great and even though there was some construction I was still very comfortable. The second stay was a little less so but I'm still pretty confident with this hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Nicole
"A Place to Be Revisited"
I would stay here again! I loved walking to the marketplace on the pier, and the water view, albeit a partial view, was still just beautiful. The only thing I wish was that the balcony railings were not made of such heavy, thick concrete...if the balconies must ver be fixed, please use lighter rails. The hotel itself, however, was very high style architecturally, super clean, and beautifully laid out in terms of room design-full of angles. Just be ready for very busy, urban atmosphere even within the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Renee
"Perfect Location"
Easy location to find. Nice room, great view. Spacious bar with good appetizers and courteous staff.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
C.F
"Stay away from this nightmare."
BEDBUGS!!! My wife and her friend stayed one night here and both were bitten all over their bodies by Bedbugs. On top of that, there was some kind of African Musical Group Playing EXTREMELY LOUDLY in the lobby until 11pm. Hotel management was notified but said there was nothing they could do about it.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Great hotel
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
GLENN
There was construction going on out in the street which woke me up at 2:30 am.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"San Francisco Is Amazing From A Balcony"
We arrived after many hours of travel and time zone changes very tired. Went to check in desk where I asked for the best room available. For $50 more we were able to upgrade to the 17th floor balcony with an amazing bay view. The room was showing signs of age but was very spacious as was the bathroom. The location was perfect as we were boarding a cruise ship the next morning and could actually see it come into port from our room. Over all a great place but I did expect more from a Hyatt for $425/night.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Beautiful hotel in the middle of the action"
Breakfast buffet is highway robbery and there was plenty of distracting street noise at night but the inclusion of a sound machine helped overcome that.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Christopher
"Beautiful Hotel close to everything"
Wonderful hotel, beautiful lobby. Helpful and welcoming staff. Only problem was extremely loud wedding/band in lobby made it impossible to relax if the afternoon and evening. It was like annoying din piped right into our room on the 10th floor. As much as I liked the place, I won't be going back if they keep allowing that kind of noisy intrusion into an otherwise calm, peaceful atmosphere.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Barry
"Hyatt - 1 August"
Overall pleased with the stay and may return if the price is right. Areas of improvement... Check in was delayed as only 2 staff on and a queue of 10 guests waiting. Request for more towels took nearly an hour to fulfil. Despite this the rooms were clean, spacious and great location for touring around San Fran.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"old style need improvment"
Good location. But very old furniture, lobby need rehabilitation and arrangement. Breakfast very poor.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
MESHARI
"Great locaton"
Just a block from the Ferry Building so easy to get everywhere by foot. Very nice upscale hotel. Not a bad value for SF with a nice breakfast included. Our room was not cleaned one day, but that may have been a misunderstanding with a staff member. Room was very nice.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015